Sharpnack Ford Inc.

Klaben Ford Lincoln

Ganley Ford

larry.weinstein.121
8/22/2012

"Dennis was great to work with. I bought the truck sight..."

Dennis was great to work with. I bought the truck sight unseen. It was fairly described and a great price. (About $5k below book!)I'd recommend this dealer.

Dennis myrwold

rachelwredhair
3/24/2012

"I would recommend these guys to anyone! After a long day..."

I would recommend these guys to anyone! After a long day of dealing with pushy car dealers or dealers who knew nothing about the car they were selling, this place was a breath of fresh air. I dealt with Dennis, who bent over backwards to respond to my texts, sending me picture and promptly answering any question I had. When I got there the car was waiting with keys in the ignition for me to take it for a test drive. After the drive, he answered any questions and without being asked stepped inside so I could discuss it with my family (I think that impressed me more than anything). I drove over an hour to get here because they had the exact car I wanted with all the features I wanted for the lowest price in the state of Ohio. (2004 Impala) The whole buying experience was great, including working with Larry, the business manager, who pushed through all the paper work with my bank so I wouldn't have to make a return trip so far away. He explained everything well and was very helpful, even recommending us to a great financial guy. They had the car absolutely spotless inside and out before I left, and followed up the next day to make sure everything was working OK. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who asks and will visit them again in the future.

Dennis, salesman and Larry, finance

Explorerowner
1/10/2012

"I needed a good used car to get me and my family around..."

I needed a good used car to get me and my family around in and i bought an 02 explorer they told me they were gona service it and ill have it back the next day well i came back the next day got half way home and the transmition light came on so i turned around dropped it off they said it will be three or four days and i still do not have it back that was over 3 weeks ago. Do not go to this dealership they r nice but will sell u a lemon.

Sherri car dealer, larry finacial