Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Leah Wiegand

Alia  Corbett, BDC Representative, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

BDC Representative

May 24, 2017

"Steve Dewey knocks it out! "

- Colejsheldon

Had a great experience with Steve this past week purchasing a replacement vehicle. I was in an accident about a week ago that totaled my car, and already felt pressure to get out of my rental and into something new. Steve was helpful in his suggestions, but never pushed something on me because of the rush. He showed me multiple examples that were similar to my last car, and found the best fit for me in a 2013 Regal. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. He has always been and will continue to be, a pleasure to work with!

Steve Dewey

May 23, 2017

"Total satisfaction"

- camarobob,1956

Have dealt with many dealerships in the past but have never experienced a more professional and courteous experience. All staff from sales to financial made sure I was treated with dignity and respect. My every expectation was met and I will definitely will refer others in the future. I am completely satisfied and will be a loyal customer in the future. THANK-YOU ALL.

Jim Lackey
Leah Wiegand
Destiny Fairchild

May 22, 2017

"Great dealership. Very easy transaction."

- Digipaul

Alia was extremely helpful with getting my deal done. She was very quick with her responses and got me everything I ask for. I was coming from 6 hours away, so needed to know everything about the car I was looking at, so she sent me a walk around video so I could see it was in perfect shape. That was above and beyond anything a dealership has done for be before. Great experience and highly recommended!

Greg Place

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $51340

2017 Buick Enclave

New 2017 GMC Acadia, $47305

2017 GMC Acadia

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.