Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Greg  Place, Sales, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Greg Place

Leah Wiegand, Finance Manager, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Leah Wiegand

Rob Graham, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Rob Graham

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 23, 2017

"Wonderful !!"

- Sue2017

I came in after totaling my other vehicle over the weekend. Obviously I needed a car ASAP. I came in on Monday afternoon and told Steve what happened. Well, Steve did an amazing job knowing what I would like and a few hours later I was driving my new Jeep home. Amazing salesman and friend! Thanks Steve!!!

February 22, 2017

"Professional Dealership"

- old guy

We have just purchased our second new GMC truck from Steve Dewey. The transaction was smooth and quick from start to finish. We have dealt with many other dealerships. And this place is number one in our opinion. Everyone involved with the sale was top of the line. Steve did a great job explaining all the features so we can enjoy our new truck to the fullest. He is the only salesman we have ever had that gives you a follow up call to make sure we are a satisfied customer. We will return.

February 21, 2017

"Great dealership with great dealers"

- dstutleen11

We went to sheboygan Chevy after our car broke down and we needed a new vehicle. Rob and the team did everything they could to get us into a new car. It was the car we wanted at a fair price. I would definitely recommended them to my friends and family.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $37551

2016 Cadillac CTS

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $22957

2016 Chrysler 200

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $22999

2016 Chevrolet Malibu

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $24138

2016 Jeep Renegade

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.