Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
The Miser
2/26/2015

"Ask for Steve"

I have worked with Sheboygan Chevy for the past 7 years and have never had a bad experience. My fiancé would consider me an embarrassment but I look at it as making sure I'm not being taken advantage of. Steve Dewey is by far the best (and honest) Salesman I have met in my 44 years. If he doesn't know, he will tell you that and go find the information you want. Be it technical information, competitor pricing and comparison, regional sales values, depreciation values, etc.. I typically hate buying cars, but at least with Steve I feel good about the deals I make.

February 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this great review. I'm happy that Steve Dewey is there for you to provide this great experience; it's something we strive for with all of our customers! If Steve or I can answer any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. Just a reminder if you are not already doing so, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for our news and customer specials. Thank you again for your purchase and continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet; we appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

bluebird
2/25/2015

"Friendly and helpful salesman"

I thought Luke went above and beyond what a salesman would do. He made it easy for us to purchase a used vehicle. All the staff was friendly and helpful.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for this kind review. We are happy that Luke Danduran was able to provide you with such "friendly and helpful" service; it's something we strive for as a dealership. We would appreciate working with you again; please call with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter, as we offer news and specials just for our customers. Thank you again for your purchase and for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

JeepGirl
2/25/2015

""Call Steve Dewey!" - 3rd Time Return Customer "

This was my third trip back to Sheboygan Chevrolet | Buick | GMC | Cadillac and my 3rd vehicle purchased from Steve Dewey. I trust this dealer to sell quality vehicles both used and new. You are immediately acknowledged when you enter the Dealership, and ushered to someone who can help you. The service is unparalleled in all departments; sales, service and finance. Steve was available to answers questions and set-up appointments via e-mail, phone and text and that made the buying experience a good one. Steve is straightforward, and authentic. I strongly recommend Steve Dewey for your next used or new car buying experience.

February 26, 2015

We appreciate hearing about the outstanding job our employees are doing for our customers and thank you for relating Steve Dewey's great quality service. If Steve or I can answer any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our news and customer specials. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet...we appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Sherry

"New Equinox"

We just leased a brand new 2015 Equinox. We have never leased before and Frank was good at explaining how it worked. I feel Leah in Finance also did a great job explaining the lease. We just told our son to go and look for a car at this dealership because we were very satisfied.

February 26, 2015

Congratulations Sherry on your new Equinox and thank you for writing this recommendation of our dealership. I'm happy that Sharon Zielke, Leah Wiegand and Frank Bittner were there to provide you with a good explanation of everything. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. Thank you again for the recommendation to your son and for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

willow
2/23/2015

"No stress, hassel free vehicle buying experience."

A big thank you goes to Luke Danduran for making my car buying experience at Sheboygan Auto a no stress, hassle free one. Luke was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased and not only walked me through the purchasing process, but took the time to walk me through the heating/stereo controls and set up OnStar.

February 24, 2015

A big thank you to you as well for taking the time to write this great five-star review for our dealership. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your hassle free experience with Luke Danduran; we strive for this with all of our customers. If Luke or I can help answer any question or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our customer specials. Thank you again for your purchase...we appreciate your patronage! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

ajhz71
2/23/2015

"Best dealer I have been to"

I was very happy with the way everything went. I like the fact that they don't hassle you and did a very good job explaining everything. Plus there price was far less then the competitors. Thanks

February 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new truck and thank you kindly for this nice five-star review. It's great to hear that Sharon Zielke, Shakira Wery and Leah Wiegand were there to answer all your questions. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance? If you haven't already done so, consider checking us out on Facebook and Twitter for our customer specials. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Rachelle Porath
2/18/2015

"Easy sale and trade in process even from 180 miles away"

I had contacted Steve about a question I had regarding a vehicle I had leased from another dealership. Because of his friendliness, knowledge, and attentiveness, we decided to trade-in the vehicle and lease a new one from Sheboygan Auto. Steve found us the perfect vehicle that fit all our needs, two years newer with a substantially smaller payment. The majority of the process was done nearly 200 miles away. When we arrived on our scheduled date to complete the transaction, the process was nearly done and it was the most relaxing and exciting car buying experience we have ever had. Steve knew every detail of the vehicle and made sure we knew how to operate all the options. Every question we had was answered and we were so grateful to Steve for making this such a pleasurable experience. We will be working with Steve for all our future vehicle purchases!

February 19, 2015

Rochelle and Jason...I'd first like to say thank you for taking the distant drive to our dealership and next to thank you for this great five-star review! We are as grateful as a dealership also, to have such experienced and personable employees like Steve Dewey. If Steve or I can assist either of you with any questions or concerns, please give us a call or send an e-mail. We look forward to helping you out again in the future! If you'd like, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see what's happening around the dealership. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

aprath17

"Happier then before"

Greg and Shakira was great helping me find a vehicle after the horrid experience I had at the Chrysler dealership. Thanks for all your help!!!

February 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great five-star review and for giving us a second chance. I'm happy to hear that Greg Place and Shakira Wery were able to get things headed in the right direction. As hard as we try to do business in the best interest of our customers, we sometimes fall short. Please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call if you should have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase...we greatly appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Josh
2/18/2015

"It's just that easy working with Steve Dewey"

I had an outstanding salesman, Steve Dewey!!!! With Steve the buying experience is too easy. He has a vast knowledge about the vehicles and what the rough estimate of payments are going to be. I originally was into Sheboygan Chevrolet to buy a dodge van, and I sat down with Steve to discuss instead of buying, because I am currently in college, leasing a Chevy Traverse. He said he was going to mention the leasing idea to me, but he saw I was dead set on the van. I said let's explore the leasing possibility, and he asked what I wanted. I told him let's look at a traverse and he pulled up around a used Traverse LS and told my wife and I to go And he would see us when we got back. I have gone for test drives before and the salesman always found a way to make me uncomfortable. Steve stayed behind and did all the paperwork, so when my wife and I returned we were signing a lease. Steve says if we didn't find what we were looking for, he would order the traverse we were looking for. He actually listens instead of worrying about his sales quota. He cares for his customers because its just that easy when you work with Steve Dewey!!!!!!!

February 19, 2015

Wow Josh, what an outstanding review...thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive over-view of your purchase! I'm very happy to hear that Steve Dewey and Leah Wiegand were there to answer all your questions. I'll be sure to let them know all the wonderful things you had to say about them. Please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call with any question or concerns. Thank you again for choosing our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase...we appreciate your business! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

ashleycasl
2/18/2015

"My Car Buying Experience!"

I had an amazing experience with Steve and Leah at Sheboygan Chevrolet!! They were very patient with me and were more than happy to help me find the perfect car for me, especially when I was very picky!! Steve helped me find my 2011 Chevy Cruze and was so helpful and fun to work with!! Steve and the rest of the people at Sheboygan Chevy provide the best customer experience, and is what made my experience so enjoyable and painless! I ended up paying less than my budget which was amazing as well! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.. I definitely reccommend going to Steve for all of your vehicle buying needs! You won't regret it:)

February 19, 2015

Ashley...congratulations on your new Chevy Cruze and for taking the time to write this fantastic five-star review. Providing outstanding customer service is something we strive for as a dealership. I'm happy that Steve Dewey and Leah Wiegand were able to provide you that great experience. Don't forget to stay in touch, should you have any questions or concerns with your new purchase...that's what we're here for. Please check us out on Facebook and twitter, if you haven't already done so. Thank you again Ashley, for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet and for your recommendations to shop here. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey