Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Call
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.

"Was treated like family with Steve Dewey"

I had gone to many other dealerships in town before going to Sheboygan Chevy and was always told the same thing- I was trying to fit a round into a square and what I wanted for the price wasn't feasible. I walked into Sheboygan Chevy expecting the same answer. Steve Dewey introduced himself and was well versed in all the vehicles and options of what they came with and price range. He sat me down and explained everything in detail and found me exactly what I was looking for and then some! There was no pressure and no run around and everyone in the dealership worked above and beyond my standards to get me what I wanted. I have now bought two cars from Steve Dewey and each time I have been treated like family and have been very impressed overall with everyone at this dealership. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my future car buying needs!

"Great lease experience. "

This was our sixth lease and the best experience we have had. The sales and financing teams made the process or turning in our lease painless. . Kyle McCarty never made us feel rushed and he took the time to show us all the features on the new car.

"Stress free with Steve Dewey"

I was looking for a vehicle with better gas mileage and Steve helped me to find the right fit for me. He went the extra mile to make sure the vehicle was what I was expecting. There was no pressure during the process rather he made sure I got what I was looking for. I will continue to refer family and friends to Steve Dewey.

"No nonsense with Steve Dewey"

I had been told to speak with Steve when I was in the market for a new truck by a friend. Steve did not disappoint! I don't like to feel like I am getting the runaround by a salesperson. I have been to other dealerships and they wont answer my questions especially when it comes to a price of a vehicle. All THEY wanted me to commit to was how much I was willing to have as a monthly payment and then would do their numbers "hocus pocus" to try to make it look like I was getting some sort of deal. Steve showed me the numbers right from the beginning and I didn't feel as if he was trying to screw me and he was not. Honest...straight forward...no bull. It was refreshing to finally be at a dealership where I didn't feel like I was trapped and forced to listen to a bunch of people with high pressure sales tactics. I would and have recommended Steve to several people when they said they were looking for a new vehicle. So. Instead of buying a leftover last years model from another dealership, I was able to purchase a brand new truck for less than the left over, was given more for my trade in, and paid less for the new one!

"Steve Dewey - Great Buying Experience "

Steve Dewey made my first new car buying experience stress free and enjoyable. He provided me with good information about the vehicle and didn't use the typical high pressure sales tactics. I would recommend Steve to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

November 21, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I am so please to hear that Steve Dewey was able to make your very first car buying experience stress free and enjoyable, that's how it should be! Please don't hesitate to contact Steve or myself with any questions or concerns down the road. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter - we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Thank you again for your consideration and purchase of Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Steve Dewey ...Fast and easy buying experience"

Steve Dewey had to find a year end truck for me. Did a good job and the final sell when faster and easier than other dealers I had to buy from in the past. He had good knowledge of the my truck, so i knew all about the features right away. Thanks, Jeff Trimble

November 20, 2014

Jeff, thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear that Steve Dewey was able to provide you with quick and easy vehicle purchase; that's our goal! If there is anything Steve or I can do for you, please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for content and specials exclusive to our likers and followers. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for you new truck purchase! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Steve Dewey goes above and beyond."

I loved working with Steve Dewey. I just traded in my SRX for an Encore and was very specific as to what color and what options I wanted. Steve was able to find exactly what I was looking for (even though I know it was extra work for him to do a dealer trade), and he never asked me if I had a "second choice". Also, I loved that I never felt pressure to rush with any decisions.

November 03, 2014

Congratulations on your new Encore! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Sheboygan Chevrolet. I am happy to hear that Steve Dewey was able to help you find the perfect car at the right price. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you! Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials! Thank you again for your consideration of Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Steve Dewey...Excellent sales person"

Steve Dewey is an excellent sales person! We just purchased our 2nd Van and Steve went out of his way to help us. I took one Van home on Wednesday night and Steve brought me the other Van we were interested in to my place of work Thursday at lunch time so we could decide which one we wanted. We got our first Van in Jan. 2010 and I received a birthday card every year since then. Both of my daughters bought vehicles with Steve's help too. We would highly recommend talking to Steve if you are looking for a new vehicle. Thanks again Steve for all your help! Jeanne and Gary

October 29, 2014

Jeanne and Gary, on behalf of Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler, we would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this wonderful five-star review. I am also happy to hear that Steve Dewey was again there for you with his excellent service he is renown for! If there is anything Steve or I can do for you now or in the future, please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive special offers. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Outstanding Customer Care"

Jeff Wilson was a spectacular salesman. I spoke with him before my visit and he had the PERFECT car selected for me before the day of my purchase based on my wants/needs. He went above and beyond by answering the questions that I had (even weeks after I purchased my Chevy Cruze). Everyone I spoke to at this dealership was warm and friendly. It was overall a wonderful car purchasing experience! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

October 21, 2014

Congratulations on your new Chevrolet Cruze! Thank you for taking the time to write about you experience at our dealership. I am happy to hear that Jeff and our entire staff were there to provide you with a wonderful experience; it's something we strive for as a dealership. If there is anything that I can do for you now or in the future, please don't hesitate to call or stop by. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for your purchase, we truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"My Ford F150 Purchase"

Jeff Wilson was caring, conscientious, friendly and truly concerned about making my buying experience all it can be. The dealership was fair and they put me in a vehicle I really enjoy driving.

John Berger

October 10, 2014

Thank you very much Jon, for taking the time for this review and for writing about your visit with us. I am happy to hear that Jeff Wilson was able to provide you with a caring and conscientious buying experience. If there is anything that Jeff or I can do for you, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership....Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey