Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
Sassy67
5/29/2016

"Friendly and Proactive"

Leah y chose my salesperson based on what I wanted - proactive, not pushy, knowledgeable, good listener and excellent follow through. It was between a LaCrosse, Malibu or Camry. In the end, I chose the latter. Jerry gets an A+ for his professionalism. Leah too!

Leah Wiegand

Livininthe70's
5/27/2016

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!!!"

My car purchase from Sheboygan Chevrolet started over the internet with Sharon Zielke and I was impressed right from the start. Sharon answered all my questions and sent me all the info I needed to make my decision. Sharon was extremely helpful and genuinely committed to making my buying experience the best ever. At the dealership I finalized the deal with Tom McCue and once again was impressed by how committed Tom was to making this car purchase my best ever, he was very personable and friendly. Finally Leah Wiegand in finance was a joy to work with, very knowledgeable and friendly. With Employees like these three I will highly recommend Sheboygan Chevrolet and Sheboygan Dodge to family and friends.

Salza01
5/27/2016

"First time leaser "

Greg was extremely helpful, professional, kind and VERY knowledgable about the cars. There was never any pressure into making a snap decision. He truly made the overall experience relaxing and easy by thoroughly explaining features of the vehicles with some humor here and there. The experience was truly unique to experiences with other dealers, in the best way possible.

Mirrowfinish
5/19/2016

"Neat, friendly, and a very well organized dealership. "

I had the opportunity of working with Luke Danduran. I would have to say he was well versed in the vehical I chose to purchase. Luke went over and above anything I had a question on. Returned my phone calls in a timely manner, and made it very easy for me to navigate the computer programs. Highly recommend this dealership.

May 20, 2016

Thank you for the great review and recommendation of our dealership. It's great to hear that Luke Danduran and Leah Wiegand were able to provide you the friendly service and answer all your questions. If by chance you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact any of our team. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

MMathes
5/16/2016

"Encore! "

I have been doing business with Steve since 2002. He is by far the best customer service person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. We have gotten to the point where I say, "Steve, I need a car...," and he knows exactly what to set me up with every time. If you have questions, concerns, or you need advice on what suits your needs, Steve is always there willing to accommodate...no pressure, no gimmicks, just honesty and facts. I highly recommend him to everyone I know is looking for a vehicle, and my family will do business with no one else! Thanks, again, Steve, you're great!

May 16, 2016

Good afternoon...first of all, thank you for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this wonderful review! You've said it in your review so well about Steve Dewey, accommodating, no pressure, no gimmicks, just honesty and facts; it's something we strive for as a dealership also. As you are aware, our great service doesn't end at the sale, so please contact us any time with questions or concerns. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Monkey12
5/15/2016

"Friendly and easy"

Great customer service. Was easy and not time consuming to make a deal on the car I purchased. Would recommend the dealership to my friends and family.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review...we certainly appreciate it! I am happy to hear that Jim Lackey was able to provide you that easy and friendly buying experience; that's how it should always be! If you have a chance, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to get exclusive coupons and hear about news from the area. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Mandyjane
5/12/2016

"Awesome, everyone is super friendly!! "

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had!! Everyone was super friendly and very helpful!! I will definitely be back when I need a new Escalade!!! Thanks John!!

Mandyjane responded to this review

May 16, 2016

I forgot to mention Mike Wier in my review. He was also super friendly! He certainly played a big part in me purchasing my escalade!! Thank you Mike, sorry I forgot you : )

May 16, 2016

Thank you very much for the wonderful review and congratulations on your new Cadillac, Escalade. It's great to hear that everything John Rodewald and Steve O'Brien did made your experience so "Awesome!" If there is anything our team can do for you now or in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Chevy
5/05/2016

"Wonderful Friendly Trustworthy Service"

Buying a new car if not the most pleasant experience. Something about it always makes you wonder if you are getting the best deal or taken advantage of. The team at Sheboygan Chevy and specifically my rep Brandon made it one of more pleasant experiences in a long time. Even before we made a final decision and were still shopping around he guided us on what to look for and how to know if we were getting good deal - even if it wasn't with him. At one point when we were leaning toward another model I commented I wish Brandon could sell me the car at Dealer "X" becasue I would love to give him my business. As it turned out, we ended up buying from him and are very happy! Too soon to rate the car yet, but the buying experience was great and I'm sure we'll love the car for many years to come.

May 06, 2016

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our dealership! Brandon is one of our newest Sales Associates and a very nice addition to our Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler family. As you get to know your vehicle a little better, please don't hesitate to contact Brandon or any of our team for assistance. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter...we offer specials and interesting local news items. Thank you for returning to Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase...it is much appreciated! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

snickersbell
5/05/2016

"wonderfull"

the lady who sold us our new car shakira wery was out standing and very helpfull she was not pushy she took her time with us and made the buying experience very enjoyable we would definetly buyagain from this establishment and most defiently from shakira she deserves a BIG pat on the back outstanding service Thanks again for all you did shakira you were awesome Paul and Cheryl Schilling from sheboygan,wi

May 06, 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review...we appreciate it! I am happy to hear that our team, Shakira Wery, Leah Wiegand and Mike Wier, were able to provide the awesome experience. If for some reason you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact any of our team. Thank you again for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Beth Tengowski
5/03/2016

"Purchased a newer used car"

Came in to see Greg for a newer used car with less miles than our exsisting car. Greg found a wonderful Chevy Equinox for us.

May 04, 2016

Good morning Beth and congratulations on your new Chevrolet Equinox! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for Greg Place and our dealership. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter to get exclusive coupons and hear about news from the dealership. Thank you again for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey