Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Leah Wiegand

Jerry Slavens, Sales Consultant, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jerry Slavens

May 22, 2017

"Great dealership. Very easy transaction."

- Digipaul

Alia was extremely helpful with getting my deal done. She was very quick with her responses and got me everything I ask for. I was coming from 6 hours away, so needed to know everything about the car I was looking at, so she sent me a walk around video so I could see it was in perfect shape. That was above and beyond anything a dealership has done for be before. Great experience and highly recommended!

Greg Place
Steve O'Brien
Alia Corbett

May 21, 2017

"GMC Truck Review"

- BrianGlaeser

I have always appreciated the professionalism of the staff at Sheboygan Chevrolet. They have always treated me very well. If it meant getting me a rental or whatever it took they always took very good care of me.

Angie Griessmeyer
Steve Dewey

May 17, 2017

"Alia, Rob,and lia went above and beyond to help me "

- Eddie Heeder

I first called Alia told her I was looking for truck and she immediately sent me a couple that might be in my price range and.set up appointment for my visit then I talked to Leia and she got all the financial information out of the way when I got to the dealership I met with Rob and we looked at the trucks and I decided they were too high for my budget so he then proceeded to show me.probaly a hundred other vehicles and was very patient never felt rushed then he showed me the Malibu which I ended up getting rob also showed me how to work everything and hooked my car up to my phone this part of the process took a while as I'm not Tech savvy and he probaly had to explain every thing at least three times .rob never made me feel he was in a hurry his whole concern was to make sure I understood all the different gadgets and how to use them I then went to Leia who had all the financial stuff ready she was able to get me the best deal plus 0 interest which is awsome.to know I'll only be paying for the car and not the bank to loan me the money lol overall they were super and made me fell I was the only customer they had will definitely spread the word and do all my car shopping needs with these above average excellent people thanks

Rob Graham
Leah Wiegand
Alia Corbett

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.