Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
gtdolphin
2/11/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I was just looking to end my lease with Dick Brantmeier Ford here in Sheboygan and after being frustrated with them my parents referred me to Chevy. I first started looking online and then submitted a request. I got a reply pretty quickly setting up a meeting time. The staff at Chevy was very friendly and helpful. Every staff member that we had contact with was very friendly. Jim listened to me to get me into the car that I love and can also afford.

redtraverse16
2/07/2016

"Just bought my 5th Brand New Car!"

Gosh have times changed! Last time I bought a car I had a flip phone! Now I Just brought my 5th Brand New car from Sheboygan Chevrolet from Thom McCue and things went even smoother with todays technology of texting some questions when it got down to the end! All I have to say is that everyone I have dealt with is very patient and willing to find the car you are looking for with options to keep you in your price range! They don't push for a lease which is nice, because when you keep your cars a long time it is worth to buy! I have always been a chevy girl and this time I even went and tried out some other makes but in the end decided to buy another Chevy Traverse! What a wonderful car from GM!

February 08, 2016

On behalf of our entire team....especially Steve Bruyette, Thom McCue, Steve O'Brien, Mike Wier and Tina Lammers, we'd like to express our sincere gratitude for your loyal business and writing this great review. It's part of our Mission Statement that we meet or exceed our customer's expectations. Enjoy your new Chevrolet Traverse and please contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

vette lover
2/06/2016

" very satified return buyer"

We leased a 2013 Equinox from Sheboygan Chevrolet. our sales person was Greg Place, he made it a very pleasant experience and we fully enjoyed our vehicle over the lease term. Greg did check from time to time to make sure that everything was going well. When it came time for a new lease we never had a doubt where we were going and returned. we just leased a 2016 Equinox again Greg and Sheboygan Chevrolet came through with the vehicle, the service and the financing we needed. we will return again when the time comes, have made a friend in Greg Place. also their quick lube does a great job of vehicle and customer service.

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review with the many accolades....we appreciate it! I'm so happy to hear that our entire team, Greg Place, Leah Wiegand and John Berger was able to provide the great experience once again! Just a reminder if you haven't already done so, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to hear about our news and specials. Thank you again for your continued support of our team at Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

timbertram93
2/05/2016

"2016 Chevy Malibu"

3 years ago I hesitantly looked into buying a car from a dealer as I have heard every horror story about pushy salesmen wanting you to buy what they want you to buy. So my father pointed me in the direction of Steve Dewey. He walked me through the process and listened to what my needs were in a vehicle and didnt force anything on me and I drove away happy with a cobalt. Three years later I have a new job and more money and looking to upgrade so I again went back to Steve and told him exactly what my budget was this time around and to find me something for it, Specifically a Malibu or Impala. Steve ran leases and found out, much to his surprise, I was able to get a 2016 Malibu in my price range. He could have very easily found me a lesser car near the same price but he wanted to ensure I was beyond happy with my purchase and I am way beyond that with it. I will always be coming back to Steve for my vehicle needs for as long as he keeps working!

February 08, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Chevrolet Malibu and thank you for this great five-star Dealerrater review! Secondly, thank you for your loyal business and kind remarks about Steve Dewey, we really appreciate his hard work! If you have questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact any of our team at Sheboygan Chevrolet. I'm sure you are already following Steve on Facebook...check us out as well for specials and local news. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership...Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

nanc
2/01/2016

"buying an Encore"

Steve was a-one on all counts of salesmanship. He was considerate of all our questions and was in earnest to make our purchase a satisfying and yet enjoyable experience.

February 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new Buick Encore and thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review. I'm happy to hear that Steve Dewey was able to provide you such an enjoyable experience! Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team, should you have questions or concerns with your new Encore. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase....we truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Pieps42
2/01/2016

"Couldn't have asked for a better experience!"

As someone who has never had a brand new car, I was very pleased with the ease at which Steve and the Chevy team got me rolling in my new wheels! Fast, friendly, thorough and amazingly helpful during the whole process! Will definitely go back as well as recommend to my friends, not only because of the great deals but the awesome customer service! A big shout out to Steve and the Chevy team! I definitely know where I'll get my next car once I stop enjoying the one I just got!!!

Victoria Donath

February 01, 2016

Good morning....we "couldn't have asked for a better/nicer review," thank you! It's so pleasing to hear the accolades of our great employees (Steve Dewey, Leah Wiegand and Victoria Donath) and how they treat our customers! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns with your new vehicle, as our great service doesn't end at the sale. If you haven't already done so, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials and news. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

donnag1038
1/29/2016

"Very Pleasant Experience"

I really enjoyed working with Steve! He was very helpful and informative. He made sure I got exactly what I was looking for, and I felt very comfortable with him. I will definitely refer anyone looking for a vehicle to visit Steve!

February 01, 2016

Good morning and thank you for writing this kind review. We are happy to hear that Steve Dewey was able to provide you with such a "pleasant experience;" it's something we strive for with all of our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact us or stop by, should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for considering our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

sevendust
1/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Greg Place was great to work with and I left with the best confidence in my purchase of a new Equinox. Thanks to everyone at the dealership for making it a no hassle comfortable experience.

January 29, 2016

Good afternoon and thank you for this wonderful review. It's great to hear that Greg Place and Leah Wiegand could provide you that "great experience!" Just a reminder, our great service continues well after the sale, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your dealership; enjoy your new Chevy Equinox! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Alice
1/26/2016

"New lease made easy and affordable"

We stopped in to look at leasing options and with absolutely no hassles we settled on a leased Chevy Cruze that is perfect for our needs. The reps were very kind, understanding and helpful.

January 27, 2016

Hello Alice...thank you for taking the time to write this super review and congratulations on your new Chevy Cruze. I'm happy to hear that Jerry Slavens and Steve Bruyette were able to provide you such a great experience. Don't forget to call us any time or stop in...should you have questions or concerns with your new vehicle! As a reminder, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to get exclusive coupons and hear about news from the dealership. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership...Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

1blessedmom
1/26/2016

"Kyle McCarty is fantastic!"

I had the easiest, most stress-free car-buying experience ever . . . and the excellent service didn't stop when I left the lot - they were around to answer any questions I had over the phone and in person!

January 27, 2016

Congratulations on your new Malibu and thank you for taking the time to write this "fantastic" DearlerRater review. We're happy the Kyle McCarty and Steve Bruyette were there to provide an experience as stress free as possible! If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter...we offer exclusive specials for followers and likers. Thank you again so much for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey