Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
Hoss Olson
3/26/2015

"Time for a new truck....."

It was time for a new truck, so I turned to Steve Dewey. He got me in a new GMC 2500 and I love it. I got a awesome deal and what a great truck. Steve helped me all the way through the process. He went option by option. Once we put it on paper he went over each line by line to make sure we agreed on everyone of them. It has been two weeks now and I am still smiling. Steve did a great job. So if you or someone you know is looking for a vehicle go see Steve and tell him Hoss sent you. You'll be glad you did.

DragonRose
3/26/2015

"Amazing Experience"

John was very helpful in finding the perfect car for me at the perfect price. Steve was quick and efficient with the finance part of the purchase. I really appreciate all the help I received in finding the vehicle that I purchased. From seeing the car they were ready for me that day to pick it up even though I waited 2 days. They were still very friendly and helpful.

tonyri
3/25/2015

"Nice Buying Experience"

The cars and the salespeople were very nice and helpful. The car I purchased runs great, especially for a used car. The staff were helpful and answered all my questions.

March 25, 2015

Tony, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations on the purchase of your Mazda! I am happy to hear that Frank and the rest of our staff was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. If any of our team can be of service to you, now or in the future ,please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again for your purchase. Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager 920-459-6840

Mndiener
3/19/2015

"New purchase after 15 years!"

It had been 15 yrs. since we purchased a vehicle-(2000 Chev. Malibu). As we entered the Sheboygan Chev. Dealership we were greeted by Frank Bittner. Frank made us feel very comfortable, as he was friendly and easy to talk with. He took the time to listen to our needs & wants. Frank was knowledgeable in the vehicles we were interested in, and explained the many features before our test drives. We chose the 2015 Chev. Traverse. The overall process was simple, no pressure and no longer stressful as in the past. We highly recommend Frank to all our friends or anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. We also were given a tour of the "behind the scenes" at the dealership, very impressive! The entire staff was very helpful & friendly. Thanks again for a wonderful experience... We love our Traverse! Mark & Nancey

"Carlos" who was being trained during our final closing process.

March 20, 2015

Thank you Mark and Nancey for this fantastic review and congratulations on your new Traverse! I'm happy that Frank Bittner and Steve O'Brien where there to make your entire experience so enjoyable; it's something we strive for at our dealership! If any of our team can help with questions or concerns down the road, please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call. Thank you again for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Buckenb3
3/11/2015

"Fantastic Service"

I was at my wits end trying to find a dealership that had the vehicle I wanted with exceptional service. Well Sheboygan Chevy GMC had both! I was so impressed with the professionalism and respect that I was shown. Greg was so awesome and so personable. I was greeted right away when I walked in the door and the service was exceptional after that as well. Greg was able to find the GMC Terrain that I was interested in right away, and I test drove it right away! After his detailed explanation of the vehicle (which was not presented at other dealerships) I felt extremely comfortable in the vehicle. After that the smooth sailing continued! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anybody and everybody!! Definitely a great experience!

March 12, 2015

Thank YOU, for this fantastic review and congratulations on your new GMC Terrain! I'm glad our entire team, from Sharon Zielke, to Steve O'Brien and of course Greg Place, were able to provide you a "great experience!" If we can be of further support with your new vehicle or with anyone else that may be looking, please let us know. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our news and customer specials. Thank you again for your recommendations and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

SJN
3/11/2015

"Great car evaluation experience Sheboygan Chev Jeep Cadillac"

I met with Greg Place to test drive a few cars to help me make a decision. He listened to my desires, instead of filling me with 'canned' sales speak. Greg knows his products and answered all questions factually instead of with emotional pleading as I experienced elsewhere in the past. I would recommend Greg if you're considering a purchase.

March 11, 2015

Thank you for this kind review and for your recommendation of Greg Place! I'm glad that Greg was there to provide you the no-hassle experience....it's something we pride ourselves in. If Greg or I can answer any future questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again for your recommendation and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

MicheleTellen
3/07/2015

"Excellent"

We've purchased a few vehicles through the Sheboygan Chevy Buick GMC Cadillac Dealership over the past 8 years. Great customer service and a friendly atmosphere. We've gone through Steve Dewey every time and there's no one that I trust more. He's very personable, incredibly helpful and he knows what he's talking about. He went out of his way to make sure that the vehicle we were purchasing was in as close to new condition as a used vehicle could be. We can come to him and not feel pressured to buy anything. Leah Wiegand was very friendly.

March 10, 2015

Michele, please accept my sincere thanks for this great review and for your very loyal business...I appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that Steve Dewey and Leah Wiegand were there to provide you with the "excellent" buying experience. If Steve or any of our team can assist you with questions or concerns, please feel free to stop in or drop us a line. Thank you again for your continued support of Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

halohunter
3/06/2015

"2004 Trailerblazer"

Had a good talk with the salesman about buying the SUV that i was interested in. We talked about the SUV test drive and other questions that i had. The service was great and to the point Thanks i love the SUV.....

Dale Neil

March 06, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with our dealership and congratulations on your new Trail Blazer. I'm happy to hear that Dale Neil, Sharon Zielke and Steve O'Brien, were able to provide you the great service. Don't hesitate to call or stop by with any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your consideration! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Auto 800-459-6840

Deiter
3/01/2015

"Comfortable buying experience"

I don't enjoy the car buying experience, but the time had come to replace my existing vehicle. John was extremely easy to work with, offering suggestions without being pushy. I would definitely recommend John to anyone looking for a vehicle.

March 02, 2015

Thank you for this great five-star review and for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to hear that John Rodewald was able to provide you the, "comfortable buying experience," it's something we strive for with all of our customers. If John or I can answer any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. Thank you again for your recommendation and consideration of our dealership...Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Tony & Bonnie
2/28/2015

"Most definitely check Sheboygan Chevrolet out! ;)"

We truly enjoyed doing business with Sheboygan Chevrolet! We had looked at dealerships in Green Bay, Shawano, and Kenosha but just couldn't make a deal. We then decided to check out Sheboygan Chevrolet. Shakira Wery immediately and cheerfully greeted us (at the door no less! ;) and within a little while she grabbed her power drill to apply a license plate and we were on our way test driving a vehicle we were looking for. Liked that one, but loved the second vehicle even more! ;) Shakira is very knowledgeable and was awesome to work with! And thankfully with some additional assistance from Adam Voss, we were able to seal a deal! ;) Leah Wiegand assisted us with the financial stuff; and only 2 1/2 hours later (from start to finish) we were the owners of our beautiful new car!

March 02, 2015

Bonnie and Tony, thank you so much for this wonderful review and congratulations on your new Impala. I'm happy that our entire team, Shakira Wery, Leah Wiegand and Adam Voss, were able to find you that "beautiful new car!" If any of our team can be of further assistance with questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call. If you have a chance, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to see what's happening at the dealership. Thank you again for your distant drive and for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey