Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
Bulks

"Enjoyable experience "

With the specific needs I required for my vehicle Jim was able to find a vehicle that met my needs quickly. As difficult as my circumstances were Jim was able to make the process go smooth and enjoyable.

Julie DANDURAN
9/30/2016

"Enjoyable and enlightening! "

Cars have become so sophisticated today, with all the different features. I was afraid of not understanding what i was even buying. Luke was very kowledgeable and patient, making sure I understood my options and how everything worked. He is always so friendly and encourages me to call with any questions.

Mrwierzbach

"Great Job"

Jerry Slavens did a great job working with me to get a newer SUV! I look forward to coming back for years to come. The truck looks great and I feel ready to hit the road.

Jerry Slavens

Ashley Liebenthal

"Good customer service"

Was very very helpful !! Wasnt to sure about replacin my old malibo for a new car. . till i came in to talk with dewey. . the minute i saw the new 2016 malibo. . i was hooked. . dewey made sure i got a good trade in price.

altonius02

"Check them out"

In my opinion, Sheboygan Chevy was very professionally handled. Like any business it is just that, get in and get out. Also at the same time that was my goal, and that goal was met rather quickly. In terms of the facility, it was very clean and the staff were very eager to lend a helping hand at the moment I arrived. I highly recommend giving them at least a try, because as a consumer, I wasn't disappointed.

SeymourGuy
9/29/2016

"Came in for an Impala, left with a Buick!"

We initially came to Sheboygan due to there great selection of used vehicles. We initially were interested in buying one of there several nice Impalas, but noticed a 2010 Buick LaCrosse that was equally priced! Took a nice test drive with Tom and liked the car enough to buy it. Tom stayed in close contact as we lived over an hour away and was patient and helpful in getting all the paperwork sent back and forth. Considering the distance this experience worked out much better than my wide and I had planned. The only drawback was I was hoping for more trade in value on my older jeep...Bluebird trade in was 1000-1500 for a trade in and they only offered 500.

Fitchnhunt

"Painless, Fast, Professional"

Greeted promptly when entering the showroom and felt welcome. Having formally worked for an automotive dealership for quite a number of years, I know how customers should be treated. Sheboygan Chevrolet has this down to a science. I was on the road in no time on my test drive and my purchase finalized within an extremely reasonable amount of time. It was a very comfortable, no pressure experience. The 2 salesmen I was dealing with, Joe and Tom, were professional throughout the whole process and very respectful of my time. The finance process with Leah was also extremely fast and organized. I was happy to have been offered options and did not feel pressured into any choices. Overall my expectations were exceeded. I can tell you I was a bit leery first walking into the dealership, expecting to have to endure the typical car sales purchase process. That feeling lasted less than a minute and the rest was a breeze. Thank you!

Dawn M Beauvais
9/29/2016

"Jerry was fantastic and we will definitely returning."

Jerry was very helpful and friendly. We found the vehicle of our dreams!! Cant wait to do business in the future. In about 2 years we want to purchase a new car and we will definitely be back.

September 29, 2016

Hello Dawn and Ozgur...thank you for this great review. It's wonderful to hear that Jerry Slavens could provide you that helpful friendly service. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your patronage....see you soon! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

GMC Buyer

"Great Salesmanship"

We have purchase 30 +/- cars over the last 40 years and only one stands out. We recently the pleasure of meeting and working with Thom McCue at Sheboygan Chevrolet. Thom made the car buying experience very enjoyable as it should be. Thom's professionalism, disposition and knowledge are second to none. I've hired countless sales professionals over my career and Thom is the head of the class. I highly recommend a visit to Sheboygan Chevrolet and a trip to " The McCubicle" to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle. Leah in F&I is great too.

September 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience...what a wonderful account! It's always great to hear that our team is meeting or exceeding customer's expectations. Thom McCue is one of our newer Sales Associates, however, quite seasoned and knowledgeable. As a reminder...our great service isn't over at the sale, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you again for this great review and for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

ahasenstein

"Fast friendly service"

Greg is always fun to work with. He was super busy at the time I came in but made time for me anyways in between everything. I have gone threw him for 2 vehicles now and would go to him again.

September 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for this recommendation. I will be certain to pass along your comments as I'm sure Greg will be grateful. As a reminder, don't hesitate to contact any of our team should you have questions or concerns. Thank you again for the review and for your continued support of our dealership! Sincerely, Tina Lammers General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Greg  Place