Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
Ronald11
9/02/2015

"very helpful"

Of all the dealers I checked with Sharon was the only one that sent information for the truck I was looking for it was very useful and made my decision to buy from Sheboygan Chevrolet very easy

Judy D.
8/29/2015

"It was a very easy, helpful and pleasant buying experience."

This 2015 Chevy Impala is the 2nd Impala I have purchased at Sheboygan Chevy. The first experience was very good --- that brought me back to explore the possibilities of purchasing another vehicle. Frank Bittner worked very hard to find me the vehicle I wanted- with all the features I wanted. The dealership gave me a good trade in value for my 2009 Chevy Impala. It was a very positive experience.

August 31, 2015

Judy, congratulations on your new Chevrolet Impala and thank you for taking the time to right this great five-star review...we appreciate it. I'm happy that Frank Bittner was able to provide you "a very easy, helpful and pleasant buying experience!" We would love to work with you again; feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Lmueller2
8/29/2015

"extremely pleasant buying experience."

Great car shopping experience here. DECENT TRADE IN VALUE WAS OFFERED HERE. Steve asked all the right questions and was able to find the absolute right car to fit all my needs. The dealership stayed open late for us..... found us a lightening fast approval & gave us the best buying experience we have ever had. Thanks again Steve. We will be back.

August 31, 2015

We love hearing about the outstanding job our employees are doing for our customers and thank you for your kind words and five-star Dealerrater review. As our service doesn't end at the sale, please don't hesitate to contact Steve Dewey, Steve O'Brien or any of our team members, should you have any questions. Please check us out on Facebook and Twitter to get exclusive coupons and hear about news from the dealership. Thank you again for your purchase, we look forward to many years of customer satisfaction! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

rtackes
8/27/2015

"Best Service!"

Everyone I worked with was spot on. No hassle, smooth trade in and sales. I would't change my experience one bit. Greg was great to work with. He was very informative about the vehicle he sold me. I knew what I wanted when I went to the dealership. Having great service made my experience all the better. I will absolutely send people your way!

August 27, 2015

Thank you so much for writing this kind review...we appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that Greg Place was able to provide you with such an excellent hassle-free sale. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team, should you have questions or concerns with your new vehicle. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our exclusive customer offers and news. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

theacadiaisfinallymine

"Superior customer service"

I recently had the opportunity to experience some of the best customer service available while purchasing a new vehicle. Steve Dewey was very attentive and courteous throughout every step of the vehicle purchase process. He didn't make me feel like he was just out to sell a vehicle. It is very apparent to me that Steve cares about his customers. The excellent customer service didn't stop there. The Executive Director even hung out with my kids during part of the process and I believe has guaranteed a future buyer in my son! A big thank you to Steve Dewey and the entire team at Sheboygan Chevrolet for making the vehicle buying experience so pleasant. I absolutely love my new wheels!

August 27, 2015

Good afternoon and congratulations on your new GMC Acadia...thank you so much for this five-star Dealerrater review! It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience enjoyable and hassle-free. I'm happy to know our entire team (Steve Dewey, Leah Wiegand and John Berger), were there to support your needs. Remember, our five-star service doesn't end at the Sale, keep us in mind for all your vehicle needs, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter, as we communicate customer specials and other interesting news. Thank you again for your consideration of Sheboygan Chevrolet...we appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Ducks5
8/26/2015

"Repeat customer-Service Excellence keeps us coming back."

Finding a dealership that you feel comfortable with is not an easy task. Finding a salesman that makes you feel like he is looking after you like your one of his own family members is next to impossible but we found both with Steve Dewey. Starting with my husbands truck 4 years ago and now 3 more cars later for my daughters Steve has always made the navigation through finding and purchasing a great, safe, reliable vehicle not only easy but enjoyable for us. Thank you Steve for always listening to what we want and finding us just what we need at prices we can affiord. We recommend Steve to everyone that tells us they are looking for a vehicle. We let them know if they are looking for service excellence fair prices and someone who genuinely cares about their customers Steve Dewey is your car dealer! Very happy customer!

August 27, 2015

On behalf of Sheboygan Auto, I would like to personally thank you for both your loyal business and for taking the time to write this great review! I'm proud to know that our team and especially Steve Dewey, is here to support your family vehicle needs. Listening to our customer's needs is something we take pride in doing well...and it shows by this review. Please don't hesitate to contact Steve or myself, should you have any additional questions or vehicle needs. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Acadia Man
8/26/2015

"Overall pleasant and positive experience."

Leasing vs. Buying - Our approach was to weigh the options, go to the dealership and find the best value to best suit our needs. Previously owning a GMC Acadia we were interested in a newer one. Every aspect such as gas mileage, passenger seating, safety features, reliability, warranty, and affordability were fulfilled. We upgraded from a used 2008 to a new 2015. The benefit of leasing gives us the opportunity to drive a new vehicle every three years with affordable payments, and no responsibility of maintence repairs. Our experience at Sheboygan Chevrolet was impressive. Shakira was pleasant, and helpful. She took the time to answer our questions and was knowledgable. Excellent customer service from the minute you walk in the door. I would highly recommend this dealership!

August 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new GMC Acadia and thank you for writing this fabulous Dealerrater review! I'm happy that Shakira Wery and Mike Wier were able to provide you the facts about buying vs leasing, so you could make a decision that fits your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of our team members, should you have any questions or concerns. If you haven't already done so, check us out on Facebook and Twitter, as we post specials and news of interest. Thank you again for your consideration and purchase from Sheboygan Chevrolet, we truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Blyzzy
8/25/2015

"Used vehicle just out of warranty"

My vehicle was just out of warranty when my mechanic noticed some signs of leakage which could have potentially cost me well over 1200 to fix. Steve brought my vehicle in to have their service department check it out and fixed a different problem that showed up making it look as though it were a bigger problem. Steve went way out of his way to make things right. Thanks Steve and Sheboygan Chevrolet!

August 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm happy to hear that Steve Dewey was able to have your vehicle checked out for you by our Service Technicians. As much as we hope our customers are trouble free with their vehicles, we know that is not always the case. What we try to do however, is maintain the same upmost level of customer service, no matter what the situation is for Sales or Service. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Plantgeek
8/25/2015

"Best dealer for service"

After being frustrated by high-pressure sales tactics at another large dealer it was suggested we see Steve Dewey at Sheboygan Chevy. Steve found exactly what I was looking for quickly and with no pressure or bait and switch tactics. In the time since, he's checked in to see how the car is doing for me and has always been available and willing to answer questions I've had. Buying a car from him was a great experience and I can't recommend anyone more highly.

August 26, 2015

Good morning and thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this great review...we appreciate it! I'm so happy to hear that Steve Dewey was able to find the exact vehicle you were looking for...it's sometimes hard to accomplish this all the time. I see that Steve has been following up however, please don't hesitate to contact any of our team, should you have any questions or concerns. If you wouldn't mind, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter to see our specials and Sheboygan Auto news. Thank you again for the opportunity to serve your vehicle needs! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Shawn53081
8/24/2015

"My Denali"

Working with Jerry Slavens was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. He was not pushy and very helpful. I was able to explain to him why I was trading in my car along with what I was looking for. I was not just another customer to sell a car to. He listened to me and did what he could to help me out. He was laid back and never once said, "What can I do to get you in a new car today." It was a great experience from the whole staff, from the Sales Manager to the Finance Department. I never felt pressured into anything! Great Job!!

August 25, 2015

Shawn, congratulations on your new Denali! Thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review. I'm happy that Jerry Slavens and the entire Sheboygan Chevrolet team was able to provide you with excellent service! It is imperative to us that we make your experience hassle-free and enjoyable. We look forward to helping you out again in the future! Also be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter for content and specials exclusive to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey