Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Leah Wiegand

Jerry Slavens, Sales Consultant, Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jerry Slavens

February 19, 2017

"Absolutely love dealing with Sheboygan Chevrolet"

- Jennifer M Anderson

We have bought 3 vehicles from them and have had nothing but the best service and quality vehicles. We absolutely love having Greg place as our salesman we never feel pressured into anything and he is just a great guy to talk to, we recommend this dealership to everyone we know.

February 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Andrea N

This is our second time around coming to Sheboygan Chevrolet for leasing vehicles (both my husband and I lease through here). Each and every time we've had the best experience. We worked with Jerry Slavens both times and it has been nothing but the best customer service. I highly recommend them to anyone!

February 16, 2017

"Incredible experience"

- Nick D.

This is by far the best car purchasing experience I've had. The level of professionalism and transparency from my sales consultant Greg Place and the used car manager Mike far exceeded my expectations and was materially better than what I've experience from other dealers. Sheboygan puts the customers interests first and wants its customers to be satisfied. Not once did I feel like I was being sold at any point of the transaction, which spanned a week from my first contact with the internet department. Greg was very informative, making sure all of my questions were answered going out of his way to involve an expert from their sister dealership. When it came time to discuss my trade-in, I was expecting to get an offer below market as I've experienced from other dealers but instead was told the pride of ownership was reflective in the condition of my trade-in and warranted a price in line with my expectations. I cannot be more pleased with this dealership. You've certainly earned by business and respect. Thank you.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $37551

2016 Cadillac CTS

New 2016 Chrysler 200, $22957

2016 Chrysler 200

New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu, $22999

2016 Chevrolet Malibu

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $24138

2016 Jeep Renegade

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.