Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
impalasuzi
6/25/2015

"A great car buying experience!!"

We just purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Impala Limited LTZ. I had found it on the internet, e-mailed my interest and within minutes had a call from Sharon Zielke to set up an appointment to see the car. We worked with sales consultant, Kyle McCarty, who helped us determine that it was the right car for us. I'd recommend dealing with Kyle, a friendly, knowledgeable, and no pressure associate. We received a great price on our trade-in from Mike Wier, and Leah Wiegand helped us with the paperwork and financing. I would say this was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Mike Wier

June 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new Chevrolet Impala and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Sheboygan Chevrolet. I am happy to hear our team Kyle McCarty, Sharon Ziegler, Mike Wier and Leah Wiegand were able to help you throughout your entire visit; it's something we strive for with all of our customers. If there are any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of our team members. Please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for this great review and for considering our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Saraj
6/23/2015

"Awesome customer service"

It's rare these days that you receive great customer service. Steve was patient with us while we decided on the vehicle that we wanted. There was no pressure and he went over the vehicle with us so we could make an informed decision about what we wanted. He gave us a good price on our trade in and on the new vehicle. We didn't have to go round and round to get a good deal. When we figured out what we wanted he found it right away and it was ready to go within days. Through the whole experience he communicated with us and never left us wondering where things were at. Overall a great experience and we are happy with the vehicle and the entire process. Thanks Steve!

June 24, 2015

Good morning Sara...thank you so much for taking the time to tell your story with this great review, we appreciate it! I'm pleased that our entire team, Steve Dewey, Tina Lammers, Leah Wiegand and John Berger, were there to provide you with such "Awesome Customer Service." Please be assured...our service certainly doesn't end at the Sale. Should you have any questions or concerns from here on out, please don't hesitate to call any of our team. Thank you again for your support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Goldie S
6/23/2015

"We found this dealership to be just AWESOME!!!!"

I must start off that initially I found the communications from the dealership to be somewhat a "pain", BUT, my opinion changed. My husband & I were just browsing the internet to see what was out there in the way of Cadillac & Buick. We found what we were looking for at Sheboygan Chevrolet, Sheboygan, WI. The internet point of contact (Sharon) was very helpful in keeping us updated on models that were out there for us. We found the information to be quite helpful in making our decision. We did a lot of shopping on-line before visiting the lot. We visited on a Sunday so we would not be disturbed. Great day to be out shopping. We did set up an appointment with a salesperson (Greg P.). We found him to be very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were considering. He is a "people" person and we really appreciated his assistance. We have not picked up our new car yet (Buick Enclave), but, if my future contact with them is as positive as it has been to date we will be back when we are in the market again for a car. Great job!!!!

Mike Wier

June 24, 2015

Hello Goldie and thank you for taking the time to write this great frank review...we appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again this Friday to pick up your new Buick Enclave. If Greg Place or any of our team members (Sharon Zielke/Leah Wiegand) can assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter, for our customer specials and news. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Cruze_mom
6/21/2015

"No Pressure Here!"

This has been my first car buying experience where I did not feel pressured into a decision, and I have bought a number of vehicles in my life. The salesperson was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all my questions to great satisfaction. From the moment I walked in the door, Carlo listened to my requests and seemed to be genuinely interested in what I was looking for. I would not only recommend this dealership, but ask to work with Carlo as well. Thank you!

June 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership...we appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that Carlo Gischia was able to provide you such a great "no pressure" experience; it's something we strive for as a dealership. Please feel free to contact either Carlo or myself, should you have any future questions or concerns. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for all of our news and customer specials. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

snmy314
6/16/2015

"Another Great Experience"

I currently live in Waukesha and came back to Steve Dewey at Sheboygan Chevrolet to purchase my next vehicle because of the great experience I had with a previous purchase. Steve and his level of service is the reason I purchased another GM vehicle. I have never felt pressured to purchase the vehicle and any questions I have are answered. Steve's level of service after driving off the lot has been phenomenal. Steve has followed up to ensure I am still satisfied with my vehicle and to address any concerns that I may have. Leah also did a great job arranging the financing and answering questions that I had.

June 16, 2015

We love hearing about the outstanding job our employees are doing for our customers and thank you for telling us about how great Steve Dewey and Leah Wiegand were during your visit. You are correct, the sale is just part of the journey, and it is also about the follow-up service to ensure your continued satisfaction. If any of our team can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you so much for making the long-distance trip and for once again considering our dealership...we appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

any1410s
6/13/2015

"A Good Dealership"

I have enjoyed working with this dealership for years. . The Sales Consultant, Carlo, was professional and knowledgeable. He was friendly and easy to work with. His service to us made our car purchase a pleasure.

June 15, 2015

Thank you both for taking the time to write this great five-star review and for your loyal business...we appreciate it! I'm happy to hear that Carlo Gischia, one of our newest Sales Associates, was there to assist you with all of your questions. If Carlo or I can help you with any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter, for specials exclusive to our likers and followers. Thank you again for your loyal business and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

danco231
6/11/2015

"Great experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have had in a lot of years. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and all my questions were answered quickly. My sales person Luke knew his stuff.

June 12, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review...we appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a "great experience" with Luke Danduran and Leah Wiegand! If any of our team members can answer future questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter...as we have exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Thank you again for your review and purchase from our dealership! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Nkannel87
6/09/2015

"Piece of cake"

We went in looking at multiple SUVS not really knowing what we truly wanted and Luke helped us so much and made the decision so much simplier.

June 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review! I am happy to hear that Luke Danduran was able to provide you with a buying experience that was a "piece of cake," what a great way of describing it! If Luke or I can answer any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

mrepin
6/09/2015

"Found the vehicle we only dreamed of having"

What started as a visit to "kick the tires" of an Acadia Denali we saw on the internet resulted in us driving home our "dream vehicle" the same day, thanks to the great help provided to us by Luke. The customer care exhibited by everyone at Sheboygan Chevrolet made us feel comfortable and welcome, with absolutely no pressure involved. The willingness for Luke and Steve to stay after the expected closing time on Memorial day was very much appreciated, as this saved us a trip back later the week. There is no doubt we will keep Sheboygan Chevrolet on our short list when considering future vehicle purchases.

June 11, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review...we appreciate it. I'm happy our entire team, Steve Bruyette, Luke Dandura and Steve O'Brien, were there to provide you the comfortable buying experience. We truly strive every day to provide this no hassle experience to each and every one of our customers; not only on the sales side but in every department of our dealership. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for content and specials exclusive to our likers and followers. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

jim
6/06/2015

"all good..again!"

This is my 3rd truck purchased from Sheboygan Chevrolet. I can't imagine how it could possibly get any better than this. Great deal, very professional, highly knowledgeable sales rep (Jeremy Worden)..just a very efficient and organized dealership that knows how to get it done for their customers.

Mike Born

June 08, 2015

Jim...on behalf of Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this great five-star review. I am happy to hear that Jeremy Worden and Leah Wiegand were there to provide this "all good..again!" experience...it's something we strive for day in and day out. Don't hesitate to call or stop in, should you have any questions from any of our team. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 920-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey