Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
Michaele Schramm
7/23/2016

"Great Experience!"

Tom made the purchasing of a new vehicle enjoyable. He was able to find the right vehicle for me within my budget. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all my questions.

July 25, 2016

Good afternoon Michaele....congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time to write this great DealerRater review. It's so nice to hear that Thom McCue and Steve O'Brien were able to help you find that right vehicle to fit your budget; it's something we strive for with each of our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for the great review and for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Kelly Knocke
7/20/2016

"Great Experience"

Love my new car - thanks to Steve and everyone else who helped us at Sheboygan Chevrolet. We have always had great service at Sheboygan Chevy.

July 21, 2016

Hello Kelly and thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review; we understand you are enjoying your new vehicle. I'm happy to hear that Steve Dewey and the rest of our team were there to provide you that "great experience!" If you have a chance, check us out on Facebook and Twitter to get exclusive news/specials. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

t&c funbuy
7/17/2016

"Honest, friendly ,helpful in both sales and service."

In f This is now the 3rd vehicle we purchased from Sheboygan Chevy Chrysler and worked with Steve Dewey on 2 of the 3 purchases and whether it was Steve or another sales person we were treated very respectfully without any pressure and answered all questions in a timely fashion. Now are is the real kicker when we did at one point have a maintenance issue your service department went above and beyond in that situation to make it all right. Excelent sales and service!!

July 18, 2016

Good afternoon Brian and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. I am happy to hear that our entire team(Sales & Service) was able to be both friendly and helpful, that's what we strive for as a dealership! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any further questions or concerns. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

sweetallis
7/14/2016

"Purchase of a newer car "

My husband and I have been doing business with Sheboygan Chevrolet for over 20 years. Everyone was very friendly and answered all my questions. We are very happy with our new car and would send all my friends to buy a vehicle there

July 18, 2016

Good afternoon...thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this DealerRater review. I'm happy to hear that Jim Lackey and Mike Wier were able to provide you with answers to all of your questions. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team, should you have questions or concerns in the future. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

jsyax
7/08/2016

"Salesman Extraordinaire"

This is my fifth vehicle that I bought from Steve. He sells vehicles and treats customers the way everyone should. Even while on vacation he took time to answer emails about acquiring a vehicle through a dealer trade. I would never buy from anyone else.

July 08, 2016

Good afternoon and first of all, thank you for your continued patronage of Sheboygan Chevrolet. It's great that you took the time to write about your experience with our team (Steve Dewey, Leah Wiegand, Mike Wier and Tina Lammers). As you already know, we are always here to answer or assist with any questions you may have in the future. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

SgtBigBird
7/04/2016

"long distance, on-line sales can work"

Yes, I purchased a used vehicle from Sheboygan Chevy Buick GMC Cadillac. My help was Mr. Luke Danduran. I reside in Spring, Texas--Approx. 1225 miles away. The whole process took about 1 week. --- But it worked, thanks to the patience of Luke D., and my loan officer at the credit union. Then came the shipment of the vehicle----- that took about 5-6 days, and was not easy. I'm a retired person who has raised a large family and grew up in Houston, Texas. Can you imagine how many autos I have purchased over 52 years??? Yeah, a lot!! But, this was my most difficult process, but, it has paid off. Thank You Luke D.

July 05, 2016

Congratulations on your new Mustang and thank you for taking the time to write this great DealerRater review. You're right, long distance sales can be a bit difficult and we try to make it as seamless as we can on our end. I'm happy Luke Danduran was able to provide you the open line of communication! Although there is some distance between us, please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions. Thank you for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your "long distance" purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

SkipClark
7/03/2016

"Superior Customer Service!"

From the moment I walked onto the showroom floor I felt as though I was the top priority. As always, John Berger did not let me down...matter of fact, he went above and beyond. I have been a loyal customer for 10 years, and I simply find it hard to shop around to other dealerships because they treat me so well. I went into the day looking to trade an old Corvette and a beat up Honda Accord to acquire a new Chevy Cruz for my three children. They began with the most reasonable Cruze they offered and did not push me to up-grade. However, as I was looking at other cars my eye caught the Premier Cruz. They explained all the benefits of the premier, but once again did not push - they simply gave me the differences. I decided on purchasing the Premier and once again they gave me a price I could not refuse. John passed me off to Luke Danduran,, who was fantastic. He spent hours with me test driving, answering questions, and then making sure all our technology was synced and working perfectly. By the time I was ready to sit down for the paperwork they had a price for my two trade-ins and it was more than fair.

July 05, 2016

Good morning....congratulations on your new Chevrolet Cruze and thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. It's just great to hear stories such as yours, which keep loyal customers coming back to our dealership. I'm happy that John Berger and Luke Danduran could provide you that, "Superior Customer Service;" something we strive for with all of our customers. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Jaerickson79
6/29/2016

"Great buying experience"

I live 3 hours from Sheboygan and this is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Steve. He goes out of his way to get me exactly what I want no matter how many times I change my mind. Even long after the sale he still is there to help and was checking on things months before my lease was up. I highly recommend Steve

June 30, 2016

Good afternoon Jessica and thank you for taking the time to write this great review! I'd also like to thank you for your continued support of our dealership from a three hour drive away...we're truly grateful! I'm happy to hear that Steve Dewey was there once again to answer all your questions and make your buying experience so great. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team, should you have questions or concerns with your new GMC Acadia. Thank you again for all your support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Jenny
6/28/2016

"Buying a new van"

I worked with Steve on the recommendation of a friend and had a wonderful experience purchasing a new van for my family. It has all the features I was looking for and some extras I hadn't considered in a price range that fit my budget. Steve was extremely friendly and helpful and answered all my questions. I would definitely come back again the next time I'm in the market for a new vehicle.

June 29, 2016

Good morning Jenny...thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and congratulations on your new Chrysler, Town and Country. I'm happy that Steve Dewey was there to provide you with such a wonderful experience; we strive for that with all of our customers. If you have a chance, check us out on Facebook or Twitter to receive exclusive coupons and to hear about news from the dealership. Thank you again for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Jacqui Sander
6/27/2016

"Fantastic Customer Service"

I can't explain enough how great my car buying experience was. Steve Dewey did an amazing job of putting me at ease during the entire process. I asked lots of questions and he never hesitated when giving or finding the answers to them all. I absolutely love my Dodge Journey!

June 29, 2016

Good morning Jacqui....congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for this very nice review. It's always great to hear what a wonderful job our staff does...in this case Sharon Zielke, Steve Dewey, Leah Wiegand and Mike Wier! Our great service doesn't end at the sale, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you again for taking the time to write this review and for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey