Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Call
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.

"Outstanding Customer Care"

Jeff Wilson was a spectacular salesman. I spoke with him before my visit and he had the PERFECT car selected for me before the day of my purchase based on my wants/needs. He went above and beyond by answering the questions that I had (even weeks after I purchased my Chevy Cruze). Everyone I spoke to at this dealership was warm and friendly. It was overall a wonderful car purchasing experience! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

October 21, 2014

Congratulations on your new Chevrolet Cruze! Thank you for taking the time to write about you experience at our dealership. I am happy to hear that Jeff and our entire staff were there to provide you with a wonderful experience; it's something we strive for as a dealership. If there is anything that I can do for you now or in the future, please don't hesitate to call or stop by. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for your purchase, we truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"My Ford F150 Purchase"

Jeff Wilson was caring, conscientious, friendly and truly concerned about making my buying experience all it can be. The dealership was fair and they put me in a vehicle I really enjoy driving.

October 10, 2014

Thank you very much Jon, for taking the time for this review and for writing about your visit with us. I am happy to hear that Jeff Wilson was able to provide you with a caring and conscientious buying experience. If there is anything that Jeff or I can do for you, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership....Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Excellent Customer Care"

Steve Dewey was knowledgeable about the vehicles, took the time to find the vehicle that fit my needs and was never pushy. He made sure all my questions were answered and helped alleviate my concerns. Very much appreciate the after sell calls to make sure everything is as expected. Excellent experience!

October 07, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm happy to hear that Steve Dewey was able to provide you with an excellent experience. Delivering this kind of experience is something we strive for with each of our customers. If you have any questions now or in the future, please don't hesitate to call Steve or me. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter - we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Excellent service "

Test drove 3 vehicles and they got me in the car that fit my style and budget go see Jeff Wilson he wil get the job done

October 07, 2014

Thank you for your review and five-star rating! I am happy to hear that Jeff Wilson was able to provide you with a positive experience our customers expect here at Sheboygan Chevrolet! If Jeff or I can be of further assistance, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call. Check us out on Facebook or Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for your consideration of Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Very Professional"

We are very pleased with the care we received from John Rodewald. Thank you again. John is very trustworthy and I have worked with him many times and will continue to do so. Highly recommended~ Mr. Mark H. Beckmann

October 06, 2014

Mr. Beckmann, thank you for writing about your visit with us. I am happy to hear that John Rodewald was able to provide the trust you and all of our customers deserve! If there is anything that John or I can do for you, please do not hesitate to stop by or give us a call. Thank you again for your purchase and for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Big selection and no pressure."

We just bought our second car from Bob Herzog. He was very good to work with and provided a lot of information on the car we were looking at as well as for other comparable models. He was not high pressure and gave us all the time we needed. Very happy to be back in a Buick.

October 06, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this very nice five-star review! I am happy to hear that Bob Herzog was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Congratulations on your new Buick Regal, we know you will be enjoying the comfort and ride of this great car! Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook - we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers! Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Great to work with!!"

This is our 4th vehicle that we've bought from Steve Dewey and Sheboygan Chevrolet--2 business vehicles and 2 personal--they always seem to have what we're looking for. I like being able to buy locally and it's so nice going to a place where they know your name. Thank you Steve and Sheboygan Chevy!!

October 06, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am happy to hear that Steve Dewey and the Dealership is providing you the service you expect. Providing outstanding customer service to each one of our customers will always be one of our top priorities. If there is anything Steve or I can do for you or your business, please do not hesitate to stop in or give us a call. Thank you again for your continued support of Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Always a good experience"

I have purchased several vehicles from Sheboygan Chevrolet with Steve Dewey as my sales representative. My newest vehicle is a 2015 GMC Yukon XL. It is awesome! It does come with many new features that I would not be using if Steve would not have taken the time to show me how everything works. It can be frustrating reading the manual to figure these things out. Steve Dewey is very knowledgeable about the vehicles at Sheboygan Chevrolet. I appreciate the suggestions as to what vehicle would work best for my family. Steve was very helpful in getting me to understand the audio system, navigation, and intellilink. I don't think I'd be getting the full use out of my vehicle if Steve would not have helped me set that all up. Steve also made a special trip to my house to sync the garage door opener with my vehicle. I'm all set to drive! Thanks Steve!

October 02, 2014

On behalf of our entire organization, we would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. I'm glad to hear that Steve Dewey is up to his usual great service; providing you all the tools for you to enjoy your new Yukon to the fullest. If there is anything we can do for you now or in the future, please don't hesitate to call either myself or Steve. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Excellent No Pressure Experience"

I was browsing the lot when Bob Herzog came and provided a wealth of information with no pressure. I am extremely impressed at his knowledge and professionalism. The rest of the staff was great in helping me through multiple test drives and to purchase this vehicle.

October 02, 2014

Thank you for the great review and five-star rating! We are so please to hear about your great experience with Bob Herzog and the rest of our dealership staff. Providing outstanding customer service to each of our customers will always be one of our top priorities. Thank you again for choosing our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

"Satisfaction"

We received excellent assistance from John Rodewald. John was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in purchasing. If there was a question he was unable to answer he searched it out for us. He stated that if we had any questions after delivery to call, return to dealership or he would come to us. That's excellent service and we would return to Sheboygan Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac dealership for our future purchases of a vehicle. Thank you John.

September 30, 2014

I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. I am happy to hear that John Rodewald was there to provide you such great customer service. If there is something you need from us, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact myself or John. Thank you again for your support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Steve Dewey