Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
maggiemaybeau82
7/22/2015

"Amazing, fun, painless, and made my dream come true!!!! :)"

I was put in a really, really, REALLY rough situation. I'm a single mom of 3 boys and currently unable to work due to disability. The vehicle I had, a mini van, was constantly having problems and I was doing nothing but sticking more and more money in it. On a whim, I had decided to look at Sheboygan Chevy online and found a couple vehicles I liked. While driving from Falls to the south side, the brakes on my van locked up all of a sudden and literally caught fire!!!!! :( They knew I was coming in for an appraisal on my van, so I had to call them to tell them I was stranded on the side of the road, and what did they do? Joe Cardarelle came himself and gave me a ride home! Now that there was going above and beyond what they had to do. The next day I picked up my van and drove it the rest of the way to the dealership, where I met Jerry Slavens, and he made me feel so incredibly relaxed and at home. He took away all of my anxiety, he made me comfortable, and he even got me to laugh and joke despite the stressful situation I was in! There were 3 different vehicles I was interested in, and Jerry and Joe helped me to test drive a couple that I liked and then helped me with the financing process to not only get me one of those vehicles that I fell in love with, but to get me in one that very same day!!!! I hit a few hiccups along the way that Saturday, to the point that the guys ended up being there after the dealership closed. But they never complained about it once, and had smiles on their faces the whole entire time! I left the lot that day with a 2006 Jeep Laredo, a new reliable vehicle that I can now get my boys to their doctor appointments in and even take them to the drive in with this summer! I can't express enough how amazing these two men were and how much they worked their butts off to get me the vehicle I not only wanted, but NEEDED!!!! As an added bonus, every time I walked into those buildings, I was greeted by a sales person with a smile and asked how they could help me. I couldn't ask for a better stress-free, hassle-free environment if I created it myself! LOL! Sheboygan Chevrolet/Chrysler now has a customer for life!!!!! Thank you Jerry!!!!!!

July 22, 2015

Hello Maggie, thank you for this wonderful story and review about your endeavor/purchase with us...we're so happy we could help you! I'm also happy to hear that both Jerry Slavens and Joe Cardarelle were there to support your special needs...it's something we strive to do as a good partner of our community. A lot of folks can talk about their customer service, but we don't just talk it, we walk it! Our service doesn't end at the time of delivery, so please let any or our team know if you have any questions or concerns down the road. Thank you again for your consideration and support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

jsyax
7/21/2015

"Extremely Happy!"

Steve Dewey and Sheboygan Chevrolet made my buying experience very enjoyable. They sell cars and trucks the way they were meant to be sold. No nonsense pricing and fair trade in values. Steve makes you feel ad if you are his only customer. He answers every question in a way that you can understand. This was my fourth new vehicle purchase from Steve and a fifth is soon to follow.

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to right this great review...we certainly appreciate it! I am happy to hear that Steve Dewey, Steve O'Brien and Mike Wier were able to provide you our "no nonsense" customer service...it's something we strive for as a dealership. If Steve or any of our team can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials and information. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership....Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

jillo
7/21/2015

"Excellent customer service"

As always, Steve Dewey provided us with a great experience as we leased our new Jeep Cherokee. This is the fourth or fifth vehicle transaction that we have worked with Steve on over the last 15 years and I would not consider going anywhere else. Steve is extremely knowledgeable and provided is with all of the information we needed to make an informed decision.

July 21, 2015

Hello Jill...thank you so much for both your loyal business with our dealership and for taking the time to write this fantastic five-star review...we truly appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that Steve Dewey was there once again to provide you with the, "Excellent customer service." Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

tngrube
7/17/2015

"Excellent Experience!!"

My husband and I went to Sheboygan Chevy to get our 2012 Equinox looked at. After we were finished in the service department, we decided to look around on the lot. We met Christian and he was extremely helpful and patient with us, especially since we didn't know if we really wanted to trade in. We test drove a few vehicles and even took a field trip up to R&R (also owned by Sheboygan Chevy) to test drive a car with a different type of engine. We decided that we would see what kind of payment we could get by trading in our 2012 Equinox for a 2015. They worked hard to get us to a payment we were happy with and before we knew it, we had bought a new 2015 Equinox. My husband and I want to thank Christian, Steve and Leah for taking their time and especially Christian because he spent close to 8 hours with us!! We would highly recommend the dealership because they are there to help and work to get you into a car you will love!!

July 17, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great five-star review and congratulations on your new Equinox! I'm happy to hear our entire team Christian Steinert, Steve Romanoski and Leah Wiegand, were able to provide you with the "Excellent Experience!" Please don't hesitate to call any one of us should you have questions or concerns with your new vehicle! Please don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our customer specials. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, John Berger Executive Director Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler 800-459-6840

MaryFlentje
7/16/2015

"Great Salesman and wonderful dealership"

I have purchased a couple of vehicles from Sheboygan Chev. and I have dealt with Steve Dewey on each purchase/lease. Steve is a great salesman! Steve worked with us on finding the right deal that would work with both myself and my son. He went above and beyond the call of duty helping us find this car. He was available to answer my questions almost a 100% of the time (day and night). Believe me I changed my mind back and forth and vehicle to vehicle and had a tough time deciding what I wanted to do. But Steve answered all my questions and help find us the right vehicle. The dealership is awesome! The people there are so friendly and professional! I will be going back there when I need my next vehicle!! Way to go Sheboygan Chevrolet!!!

July 16, 2015

Hello Mary....what a wonderful review for Steve Dewey and our dealership...thank you so much. I'm happy that our entire team was able to provide you such a great experience....it's something we strive for as a dealership. If Steve or I can answer any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. If you haven't already done so, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

chevy girl3456
7/13/2015

"Great buying experience"

Shakira was great. I would deal with her a third time. Got more than I went there for. Went to look @ a mini van, left with a brand new Chevy Sonic. No pressure from anyone, it was mine and my Husbands decision. Shakira made the payments comfortable for me, to have a new car. Very happy with it.

July 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new Chevrolet Sonic and thank you very much for taking the time to write this great five-star review. I'm happy to hear that Shakira Wery was able to again provde you with such a "great buying experience!" Please don't hesitate to contact either Shakira or myself, should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

impalasuzi
6/25/2015

"A great car buying experience!!"

We just purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Impala Limited LTZ. I had found it on the internet, e-mailed my interest and within minutes had a call from Sharon Zielke to set up an appointment to see the car. We worked with sales consultant, Kyle McCarty, who helped us determine that it was the right car for us. I'd recommend dealing with Kyle, a friendly, knowledgeable, and no pressure associate. We received a great price on our trade-in from Mike Wier, and Leah Wiegand helped us with the paperwork and financing. I would say this was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

June 26, 2015

Congratulations on your new Chevrolet Impala and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Sheboygan Chevrolet. I am happy to hear our team Kyle McCarty, Sharon Ziegler, Mike Wier and Leah Wiegand were able to help you throughout your entire visit; it's something we strive for with all of our customers. If there are any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of our team members. Please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for this great review and for considering our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Saraj
6/23/2015

"Awesome customer service"

It's rare these days that you receive great customer service. Steve was patient with us while we decided on the vehicle that we wanted. There was no pressure and he went over the vehicle with us so we could make an informed decision about what we wanted. He gave us a good price on our trade in and on the new vehicle. We didn't have to go round and round to get a good deal. When we figured out what we wanted he found it right away and it was ready to go within days. Through the whole experience he communicated with us and never left us wondering where things were at. Overall a great experience and we are happy with the vehicle and the entire process. Thanks Steve!

June 24, 2015

Good morning Sara...thank you so much for taking the time to tell your story with this great review, we appreciate it! I'm pleased that our entire team, Steve Dewey, Tina Lammers, Leah Wiegand and John Berger, were there to provide you with such "Awesome Customer Service." Please be assured...our service certainly doesn't end at the Sale. Should you have any questions or concerns from here on out, please don't hesitate to call any of our team. Thank you again for your support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Goldie S
6/23/2015

"We found this dealership to be just AWESOME!!!!"

I must start off that initially I found the communications from the dealership to be somewhat a "pain", BUT, my opinion changed. My husband & I were just browsing the internet to see what was out there in the way of Cadillac & Buick. We found what we were looking for at Sheboygan Chevrolet, Sheboygan, WI. The internet point of contact (Sharon) was very helpful in keeping us updated on models that were out there for us. We found the information to be quite helpful in making our decision. We did a lot of shopping on-line before visiting the lot. We visited on a Sunday so we would not be disturbed. Great day to be out shopping. We did set up an appointment with a salesperson (Greg P.). We found him to be very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were considering. He is a "people" person and we really appreciated his assistance. We have not picked up our new car yet (Buick Enclave), but, if my future contact with them is as positive as it has been to date we will be back when we are in the market again for a car. Great job!!!!

June 24, 2015

Hello Goldie and thank you for taking the time to write this great frank review...we appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again this Friday to pick up your new Buick Enclave. If Greg Place or any of our team members (Sharon Zielke/Leah Wiegand) can assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter, for our customer specials and news. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Cruze_mom
6/21/2015

"No Pressure Here!"

This has been my first car buying experience where I did not feel pressured into a decision, and I have bought a number of vehicles in my life. The salesperson was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all my questions to great satisfaction. From the moment I walked in the door, Carlo listened to my requests and seemed to be genuinely interested in what I was looking for. I would not only recommend this dealership, but ask to work with Carlo as well. Thank you!

June 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership...we appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that Carlo Gischia was able to provide you such a great "no pressure" experience; it's something we strive for as a dealership. Please feel free to contact either Carlo or myself, should you have any future questions or concerns. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for all of our news and customer specials. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey