Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
New car Mamma
4/14/2015

"I had the most positive experience!!"

I logged on Facebook one day and seen some sort of add from Steve Dewey about a vehicle ( of course I could not afford) I had made a comment stating i couldn't afford it, the next thing i know is the private messages started and we talked about what i could afford and couldn't. I was very skeptical and scared. I had never bought a vehicle from a dealership before like this, he made this so easy---even with my million questions and insecurities, I would and will be referring everyone I know to go here, i now have a newer vehicle i can drive around without worrying it will break down, and it will also help improve my credit...

April 14, 2015

Thank you for writing this kind review! I'm happy that Steve Dewey was able to reach out to you through these social networks and provide you with such a "positive experience," we strive for that with all of our customers. Remember, the experience doesn't end at the sale, please call or stop by if you should have any questions or concerns. If you haven't already done so, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, for all of our customer specials and updates. Thank you again for your purchase and for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

slulloff
4/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I recently was shopping for a different car. On a random trip to Sheboygan I decided to stop at Sheboygan Chevrolet to check out cars. There I meet Bob Herzog. We chatted for a bit to find out what I was looking for and offered to help me out. I test drove a Cruz that day and then left. A few weeks later I ended up spending a weekend shopping for cars again and after being harassed at other dealerships I found myself back at Sheboygan Chevrolet talking to Bob again. There he answered all my questions that my family and I had about the Cruz. That day we decided to go with a 2015 Cruz that made my family happy about my choice and that made me feel excited about getting a new car. Before this I had a Chevy Impala that I was in love with. Going from a 6 to a 4 was a little uneasy at first. Bob helped with that transition by explaining the benefits of the 4. Overall I was extremely pleased with doing business here.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for this "excellent" review and congratulations on your new Chevy Cruze. It's great to hear stories such as yours that really differentiates us from everyone else out there! I'm also happy that Bob Herzog was able to provide you that, "Excellent Experience!" Don't hesitate to call or stop in if in the area with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see what's happening at our dealerships. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of our dealership...Sheboygan Chevrolet. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

judy
4/09/2015

"Excellent Sales Representative"

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership. The evening I drove thru the lot looking, Greg approached me to see if I needed any help. I was unable to try out the vehicle that night but returned 2 days later. Because of Greg's professionalism, friendliness, follow-ups, and willingness to work for the customer in reaching a price compromise, I purchased the vehicle I had chosen. In the future, I will be happy to recommend friends and family to Greg and Sheboygan Buick when they are in the new or used vehicle market. Judy Clayton

April 10, 2015

Judy thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review...we appreciate it. I'm happy that Greg was able to provide you such a good experience, it's something we strive for as a dealership. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you should have any questions or concerns. Thank you again for your support of our dealership...Sheboygan Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Kiki2728
4/08/2015

"Excellent dealer"

I had Greg as my salesman what a superb salesman I had absolutely no issues, went into the dealership told them my requirements for my vehicle and they came up with a few options, went on a wonderful test drive he made me feel like I was part of his family treated me as if he was one of his own kids. I priced compared to four different websites to the vehicle that I wanted and that my vehicle was very fairly priced amongst K BB auto trader.com and a couple others. The finance department was quick and was willing to renegotiate a five-year term to a six-year term with no problems. They are non commission based somy visit was quite agree free, Greg told me to take th car home for the weekend to really test drive it out. He told me I need to all I love with a vehicle before buying it. How wonderful. Will definetely buy from them again.

April 10, 2015

Thank you Kiki for taking the time to write this wonderful review, we really appreciate it. I'm delighted that Greg Place was there to provide the great service all of our customer's deserve. If Greg or I can help with any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to stop by or give us a call. Don't forget if you haven't already done so, to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our customer specials. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership...Sheboygan Chevrolet Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Karter
4/07/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

The Team at Sheboygan Chevrolet greatly exceeded their "family-like" environment standards. Everyone involved was friendly, confident, knowledgeable, & genuinely appreciative towards us as the customers. Even with our 3 young kids along, they respectfully and patiently helped us figure out and find exactly what we were looking for in a vehicle. We'll definitely return there for any and all future vehicle purchases. Highly recommended.

April 09, 2015

Thank you so much for this wonderful five-star review and for all the accolades...we couldn't have made an advertisement for our dealership any better! I'm happy that our entire team, from Sharon Zielke, Greg Place, John Berger, to Leah Wiegand in our Finance department were all there to help. If any of our team, including me can help with any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again so much for your recommendation and purchase...we truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Jennie
4/02/2015

"Great customer service"

Steve Dewey is always a pleasure to work with. He gets us the best deal and follows up on sales and service. He is always available when we have questions.

April 03, 2015

Jennie...thank you so much for this kind five-star review! I'm happy that Steve Dewey once again was able to provide you with such a pleasurable experience; it's something we strive for as a dealership. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter, for our news and customer specials. Thank you again for your continued loyalty to our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

thomaslovecamaro
4/02/2015

"Camaro Re-paint"

I bought a 2011 Chevy Camaro for my wifes 50th birthday. The car had some minor scratches, they attempted to repair them and when we returned to pick up the car we were not happy!...What did they do....We brought the car back and they completely disassembled the car and re- painted it....WOW.....Fantastic job!

Patrick, Cliff...body shop

April 03, 2015

Thank you so much for this candid review...we appreciate it. These are the kind of situations that differentiate the good from the not so good dealers. Many dealers talk about how great they treat customers however, when it comes right down to it, do they take care of post sales? Thank you again for your purchase and for considering our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet. We hope that your wife enjoys her new Camaro for many years to come! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Hoss Olson
3/26/2015

"Time for a new truck....."

It was time for a new truck, so I turned to Steve Dewey. He got me in a new GMC 2500 and I love it. I got a awesome deal and what a great truck. Steve helped me all the way through the process. He went option by option. Once we put it on paper he went over each line by line to make sure we agreed on everyone of them. It has been two weeks now and I am still smiling. Steve did a great job. So if you or someone you know is looking for a vehicle go see Steve and tell him Hoss sent you. You'll be glad you did.

April 01, 2015

Hoss....congratulations on your new truck and thank you for this great review and recommendation for Steve Dewey! I'm happy that Steve, Leah Wiegand and Steve O'Brien were able to provide you the great experience. Please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call, should you have any questions or concerns with your new GMC truck. Thank you again for your continued loyal support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

DragonRose
3/26/2015

"Amazing Experience"

John was very helpful in finding the perfect car for me at the perfect price. Steve was quick and efficient with the finance part of the purchase. I really appreciate all the help I received in finding the vehicle that I purchased. From seeing the car they were ready for me that day to pick it up even though I waited 2 days. They were still very friendly and helpful.

April 01, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. I'm happy to hear that our team (John Rodewald and Steve O'Brien) were able to provide you the, "Amazing Experience." If John or I can answer any questions or concerns for you, please don't hesitate to call or stop in. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter, for our customer specials. Thank you again for your purchase and for choosing our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

tonyri
3/25/2015

"Nice Buying Experience"

The cars and the salespeople were very nice and helpful. The car I purchased runs great, especially for a used car. The staff were helpful and answered all my questions.

March 25, 2015

Tony, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations on the purchase of your Mazda! I am happy to hear that Frank and the rest of our staff was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. If any of our team can be of service to you, now or in the future ,please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again for your purchase. Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager 920-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey