Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
rjwcoach
5/18/2015

"Very good service and found us a good vehicle"

Steve found us a good deal on a used minivan that had low mileage and was in fantastic shape. I would recommend Steve and sheboygan Chevy to anyone who is looking for a great deal.

May 19, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this nice review...we appreciate it! I'm glad that Steve Dewey and Leah Wiegand were able to provide you with "very good service"...it's something we strive for at our dealership. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter as we offer exclusive specials to our followers and likers. Thank you again for your purchase from our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

mike
5/18/2015

"steve dewey is the salesperson to see."

I was in sales for 23 years and i made sure my customers were very satisfied with me as there salesman. I was proud of my feedback from customers.Steve Dewey treats his customers The way I would. You keep your customers happy and the will be back. Just like I will. Great Job Steve

May 19, 2015

Good morning Mike...thank you for this wonderful review and congratulations to you and your wife on her new Terrain. I'm happy that our entire team Steve Dewey, Steve Romanoski and Leah Wiegand were there to provide you this great experience. Providing a great experience is something we strive for with all of our customers and Steve does a great job in that respect! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, John Berger Executive Director Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler 800-459-6840

Sarge82

"Excellent Service"

From the time I first pulled into the lot to the time I drove off in my new Silverado, everybody was super helpfull. This is the second Silverado I bought from Steve, and would definatley go back. He was very knowledgeable about the truck and showed me everything about the new truck. It was a very pleasent and pain free expirence.

May 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new Chevy Silverado...thank you for your loyal business and this great five-star review. I'm happy to know that Steve Dewey and Jeremy Worden were there to assist you with this excellent service! If any of our team can help you with future questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our customer specials. Thank you again for your continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Nasgo99
5/14/2015

"Great service! "

I was looking at other dealerships to buy my first car and this one was so helpful! My dealer from the Chrysler side even showed me cars from the Chevrolet side to help me find the best option even when the profits wouldn't go to them. No pressure or time limits, it was great!

May 15, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review...we appreciate it. I'm happy that Carlo Gischia and Steve O'Brien were able to provide you such a great experience; it's something we strive for. As our great service doesn't stop after your purchase, please let us know if we can be of further assistance with any of your vehicle needs. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our exclusive customer specials. Thank you again for choosing our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

gs27
5/08/2015

""Did not feel pressured.""

I drove 200 miles to look at a used 2013 Traverse that I saw on the dealer's website. My salesman, Greg Place, was very friendly and made my buying experience easy and "pain-free." (I had a couple of bad experiences in the past at other dealerships.) Sheboygan Chevrolet will definitely be the first place I look for my next vehicle. No pressure...

May 08, 2015

Thank you, thank you and thank you...for this great review, for the long drive and for considering/purchasing from our dealership...we appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that Greg Place was able to provide you with such a great experience. If there is anything that Greg or I can do for you, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call (unless you're in the neighborhood, please stop in to see us)! Thank you again for choosing our dealership Sheboygan Chevrolet...from afar! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Dardar
4/30/2015

"No pushy sales!"

Even though I didn't buy a vehicle from Sheboygan Chevy. I would like to say I had a really good sales guy (Carlos Gischia). He was not pushy, asked the right questions and was professional. Most sales guys want to know where you want your payments or try to find a car that day and make you try to test drive a handful of vehicles to the point of exhaustion. Carlos was not this way and was honest and friendly. Everyone should know that any place can give you the payments you want. They just stretch out the months!!! I highly recommend Carlos. Its hard enough to find a car and just as hard to find a good sales guy!

May 01, 2015

Thank you so much for this kind review...we appreciate your candidness. I'm happy to hear that Carlos did such a superb job answering all your questions. If there is anything we can do for you now or in the future, please keep us in mind. Don't forget to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

rich81
4/29/2015

"A dealer I trust."

I recently purchased the fourth out of my last five vehicles from Sheboygan Chevrolet. I find them to be very responsive to my needs, both during selection and purchase and later when I have the vehicle serviced.

April 30, 2015

Rich, thank you for taking the time to write this great five-star review...we appreciate it. I'm grateful for your continued business and we hope to meet or exceed your expectations in the future. If Jeff Romanoski or I can be of further assistance with any of your future vehicle needs, please don't hesitate to stop in or give us a call. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for your purchase and continued support of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Mark Rinehart
4/29/2015

"The Most Extraordinary Buying Experience!!"

My family was shopping for a specific truck for my wife's daily driver. We were outgrowing our Honda CR-V. My wife wanted a 2014 Chevy Tahoe - Black. Our investigation online took us to a CERTIFIED 2014 Chevy Tahoe - Black. It was in Sheboygan! We live in Oconomowoc. We said, what a beautiful day for a test drive. Called the dealership at 1:30 on a Friday and we scheduled a test drive for 4:30 PM (they close at 5:00 PM). Not an issue. Steve Dewey was our salesperson. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He immediately catered to my wife as she was identified as the Tahoe would be "her" truck. He his respect for her and her questions were incredible. I sat back and listened. Steve was a wealth of knowledge and we felt absolutely NO PRESSURE to buy. After discussing the unprecedented experience with the wife, it was a no-brainer to go back and purchase! The dealership was clean, the people friendly and Steve was a top-notch Sales Person! We will definitely be back for future automotive needs!

April 30, 2015

Good morning Mark and thank you for this wonderful five-star review. Congratulations to you and Sarah also, on the purchase of your new Tahoe! I'm so grateful that you decided to take the drive all the way from Oconomowoc, to check out Steve Dewey and our entire team at Sheboygan Chevrolet Chrysler. If there is anything that Steve or I can do for you now, or in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop in if in the neighborhood. Thank you again for choosing our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet, for your purchase! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

New car Mamma
4/14/2015

"I had the most positive experience!!"

I logged on Facebook one day and seen some sort of add from Steve Dewey about a vehicle ( of course I could not afford) I had made a comment stating i couldn't afford it, the next thing i know is the private messages started and we talked about what i could afford and couldn't. I was very skeptical and scared. I had never bought a vehicle from a dealership before like this, he made this so easy---even with my million questions and insecurities, I would and will be referring everyone I know to go here, i now have a newer vehicle i can drive around without worrying it will break down, and it will also help improve my credit...

April 14, 2015

Thank you for writing this kind review! I'm happy that Steve Dewey was able to reach out to you through these social networks and provide you with such a "positive experience," we strive for that with all of our customers. Remember, the experience doesn't end at the sale, please call or stop by if you should have any questions or concerns. If you haven't already done so, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter, for all of our customer specials and updates. Thank you again for your purchase and for choosing Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

slulloff
4/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I recently was shopping for a different car. On a random trip to Sheboygan I decided to stop at Sheboygan Chevrolet to check out cars. There I meet Bob Herzog. We chatted for a bit to find out what I was looking for and offered to help me out. I test drove a Cruz that day and then left. A few weeks later I ended up spending a weekend shopping for cars again and after being harassed at other dealerships I found myself back at Sheboygan Chevrolet talking to Bob again. There he answered all my questions that my family and I had about the Cruz. That day we decided to go with a 2015 Cruz that made my family happy about my choice and that made me feel excited about getting a new car. Before this I had a Chevy Impala that I was in love with. Going from a 6 to a 4 was a little uneasy at first. Bob helped with that transition by explaining the benefits of the 4. Overall I was extremely pleased with doing business here.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for this "excellent" review and congratulations on your new Chevy Cruze. It's great to hear stories such as yours that really differentiates us from everyone else out there! I'm also happy that Bob Herzog was able to provide you that, "Excellent Experience!" Don't hesitate to call or stop in if in the area with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see what's happening at our dealerships. Thank you again for your purchase and consideration of our dealership...Sheboygan Chevrolet. Sincerely, Steve Romanoski General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey