Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3400 South Business Drive,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

We are a family owned dealership that wants all our customers to be treated as friends and family. We are not just a business, but a community. Amazing deals, more for your trade and best selections(new or used). Stop and see for yourself!

About Sheboygan Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Learn More

• Free car wash with service; premium touchless and softcloth features all turtle wax products.
Granny
4/30/2016

"2012 Equinox"

We found Shakira very friendly and helpful. She has made several phones calls to check if we have any issues. And has dealt with them.

Rachel Heinen
4/29/2016

"Great Experience "

I really enjoyed working with Frank as my Sales Rep to help me purchase my awesome Chevy Equinox! ! Frank was so knowledgeable and really took the time to listen to what I needed and wanted in my new vehicle. He worked hard to get me a great deal and made it his priority that I left feeling great about the whole experience. Even after I purchased my car, he called back to follow up to make sure I was enjoying my new car and to see if I needed help or had questions. He went above and beyond! !! Thanks Frank !!!!

jreese400
4/28/2016

"Happy family vehicle "

Car buying is not one of my favorite things to do,but Greg moved it along nicely and listened to our needs. Thank you from the Reese family!

April 29, 2016

Good morning and congratulations on your new vehicle! It's great to hear that Greg Place was able to find that right family vehicle to fit your needs. That's what differentiates us from our competitors; we actually listen to "our customer's!" Please feel free to contact any of our team should you have questions or concerns in the future. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter...we offer exclusive specials to our likers and followers. Thank you again Reese Family, for considering our dealership Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Lakim1991
4/27/2016

"Great!"

Frank, has gone above and beyond on helping me find the vehicle that matches my needs. He was extremely helpful during the whole process and made it a lot easier for me to understand. Tremendous service!

April 27, 2016

Good afternoon and thank you so much for the great DealerRater review...we appreciate it! I'm happy to hear that Frank Bittner was able to provide you such great service. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team, should you have questions or concerns with your new Malibu. If you haven't already done so, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Thank you again for considering our dealership for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

jacob franecki
4/25/2016

"2014 Chevy Impala 2LTZ"

Bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala 2LTZ at Sheboygan Chevrolet , it was the best car buying experience I have ever had, Thank you Jerry Slavens!

April 26, 2016

Good morning Jacob and congratulations on your new Chevrolet Impala! It's great to hear that Jerry Slavens provided you with such a great experience; we hear that a lot from Jerry's customers:) As a reminder, our great customer service does not end at the sale, so please contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you again for the great review and for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Xvike55
4/19/2016

"Pleasantly surprised by the service"

I live three hours away but wouldn't go anywhere else. The customer service ,sales, finance and the service department .... Phenomenal. I have worked in car dealerships in the past . It was a true pleasure dealing with these legitimate professionals.

April 22, 2016

Good afternoon...thank you for taking the extended drive to our dealership and for writing this wonderful review! I am happy to hear our team (Jim Lackey, Leah Wiegand & Tina Lammers) was able to provide you the "pleasant" experience; it's something we strive for. If you have any questions or concerns with your new purchase, please don't hesitate to contact any of our team. Thank you again for making the drive and for considering our dealership for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Chevy man again
4/17/2016

"EASY purchase"

Fourth Chevy I have bought from this dealership in the last 20 years. Only dealer in this area worth considering.Go see Shakira for a good deal. Mel Hass.

April 18, 2016

Good morning Mel and thank you number one for your continued loyal business and secondly for taking the time to write this kind review. It's great to hear that Shakira Wery and John Berger were able to provide you the "easy purchase!" Please feel free to contact us any time should you have questions or concerns. If you haven't already done so, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for our information and specials. Thank you again for choosing our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet....we appreciate it! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Mccabe531
4/13/2016

"Awesome"

Awesome service the people are friendly and I would recommend sheboygan chevy to anyone. Defiantly would go back in the future they got me in and out in no time

April 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We work very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the Sheboygan Chevrolet experience. It's very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of customers by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Thank you again for your review and for considering Sheboygan Chevrolet for your purchase! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Maddie
4/12/2016

"Overall Great"

The process of finding a car, contacting the dealer through their user-friendly website, and purchasing the car was extremely simple. The team was very accomodating and worked with me to find a financial deal that I could afford. Very pleased with my experience!

April 13, 2016

Thank you Maddie for taking the time to write this wonderful review...we appreciate it. I'm happy that Dale Neil, Sharon Zielke and Joe Cardarelle were able to provide you with "an extremely simple" car purchase, that's how all purchases should be. If any questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to contact any of our team. Thank you for choosing our dealership for your purchase. Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Buick Bruce
4/11/2016

"GREAT TEAM"

We just watched a great team win the NCAA championship. My wife and I just experienced that same feeling working with the GREAT team of Sheboygan Auto. Thanks to Steve Dewey and John Rodewald we are the owners of a fantastic newer car. Knowledgable, professional, and friendly was their team concept . Upon our purchase my wife noticed an issue of concern. The GREAT team expanded to included service consultant ,Angie Griessmeyer. Working together they were able to fix and resolve our issue. I recommend anyone interested in a new or used car, check out Sheboygan Auto. Completely Satisfied Doris and Bruce Rasmussen

Angie Griessmeyer

April 12, 2016

Doris and Bruce...thank you for writing such a great review, I love the NCAA analogy:) It's great to hear that your team (Steve Dewey, John Rodewald and Angie Griessmeyer) was able to provide you the service we strive to deliver with all of our customers. Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team, should you have any further questions or concerns. If you haven't already done so, check us out on Facebook and Twitter, as we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Thank you again for your consideration of our dealership, Sheboygan Chevrolet! Sincerely, Adam Voss General Sales Manager Sheboygan Chevrolet 800-459-6840

Reviews of Steve Dewey