Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond

1055 Reviews of Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond

June 25, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- Moore17

Tons of inventory to browse, great customer service. We have made 3 purchases from sheehy over the years with Andre Felder assisting us with the last two. Andre has never let me leave sheehy disappointed.

Andre Felder
Patrick McDowell
Jun 27, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership, and look forward to seeing you again next time!!

June 19, 2017

"Great first car buying experience!"

- spartanz61

This was my first time buying a car on my own, and I have to say it was a great experience! The salesman didn't pressure me and was helpful in the process of getting a car.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with William, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

June 17, 2017

"Deal or no deal"

- Monte Hall

Today's experience at Sheehy Ford was pleasant until entering into the realm of finance. I felt uncomfortable and uncertainty started creeping into my mind. I was not melding with the delivery of the finance options or the sales pitch for extended warranties and gap coverage. I also felt it was inappropriate to bring God into the deal. There is a time and place for everything. Prior to that, Rex and Calvin were perfect ambassadors of Sheehy Ford. When I walked out on the deal though, things became quite bizarre and I was told that Sheehy Ford does not want my business in the future. Don't come back is the message delivered. No problem but the deal did not feel right. Apparently God did intervene and I am thankful for Him leading me out of the valley of death.

Wes Taylor
3.0
Rex Dix
June 16, 2017

"2016 MKX, just what I was looking for"

- i'mnota#

David was very enthusiastic and helpful. He asked the right questions, knew the correct answers. He showed us the things we should have asked about but hadn't thought of. Thanks, David Candace guided us through the money mine field, no casualties. Thanks, Candace. Calvin came by asked how it was going and how WE were doing at what seem like only the appropriate times. Thanks, Calvin.

David Elsey
Candace Sanderford

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our team, and hope you enjoy your new Lincoln MKX!!

June 15, 2017

"New F-150 Purchase"

- Dianna

Had such a great experience with our first purchase of our Ford Edge in Feb. 2016 wanted to return to William Goin again, detailed, knowledgeable and made both of our purchases easy and quick for us.

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you Dianna for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with William, and hope you enjoy your new Ford F-150!!

June 10, 2017

"Great buying experience, would highly recommend"

- JC13

We have purchased many vehicles from Sheehy Ford Richmond and specifically from one salesman, William Goin. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles that he sells and is very accommodating in meeting us at various times of the day that work with our schedule. We have always been able to obtain the vehicle that we were looking for. William Goin has on several occasions gone on line and found the vehicle we needed and we got it in a few days. Having an employee of William Goins stature is what makes Sheehy Ford stand-out among it's peers. Robert Childress in the finance department was very accomodating as well and was very knowledgeable in his area of expertise.

Robert Childress

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our team, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

June 10, 2017

"They bend over backwards for you!"

- tiffZTA!

I purchased my F150 over the holiday weekend and unbeknownst to them, the tailgate locking mechanism was not functioning. They had me fixed the first day the shop was open and the salesperson, Rex, even offered to pick up the truck personally, if I could not find the time to bring it in. Great service!

Rex Dix

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you Tiff for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership, and hope you enjoy your new F150!!

June 07, 2017

"Excellent customer service and pricing."

- george578

I have been purchasing cars from this dealership for many years. William Goin has been my sales representative for all that time. He is easy to work with and very customer focused. I will continue to purchase vehicles from him whenever needed. Candace Sanderford of the Business Office was very helpful and provided a financing and paperwork experience. I have serviced my vehicles here at Sheehy Ford Lincoln for many years and found them to be excellent in the service area also.

Candace Sanderford
Jun 08, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you George for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

June 06, 2017

"Waste of time and then the sold the car to someone else ."

- jer0053

Customer service with Marc Vizina and price were great until I spoke with rude impatient finance manager .I caught him trying to mark up ford motor credit interest rate .which was in the 3 or 4s not 6.9 as I have tier 1 good credit Told him I secured financing through capital one at 3.24 for 72 months .He came back with 3.79 for 72 months .The price already included $ 900 destination fee and $ 699 doc .He kept playing with the numbers .End up overnighting me the contract to sign before checking the numbers with me .I end up calling capital one to find out that if the dealership would drop the price 500 the rate would stay the same .They were suppose to overnight me a second set of paperwork with 500 removed to sign .They ended up ignoring my texts ,emails ,phone calls .I week later I get an email from sales manager Calvin Mchenty them telling they are canceling the sale because their afraid I will give them a poor ford survey .I sent a follow email to tell them other then miscommunication I had no problem .I got another email back from Calvin Mchenry telling me they sold the car already and to find another dealership .I have been corresponding with this dealership for over 3 weeks only for them to sell it to someone else .Never asked me for a deposit to hold the car .They must of found a less informed buyer on Memorial Day weekend to take advantage of .I end up opening a. Case with better buisness bureau ,attorney general of Virginia ,and yes I did contact ford to leave a survey how they treat their customers .When I told Calvin Mchenry I was going to do this he didn't seem to care .No buisness should run like this if you want substain lifetime customer base .

June 05, 2017

"Great to deal with"

- F250guy31

Very helpful in allowing me to look at trade in the same day and kept me posted on updates of when the truck was going to be ready.

Adrien Dicks
Jun 08, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time, and hope you enjoy your new truck!!

1 - 10 of 1,055 results