Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond

10601 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond, Virginia 23235

1027 Reviews of Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond

May 21, 2017

"Great Experience at Sheehy!"

- Jon Houser

Sheehy made getting into our new Expedition and easy process. My wife and I are very pleased with our experience and will be returning to Sheehy when we buy our next Ford!

Peter Karys
Patrick McDowell
Meghan Bowles
May 20, 2017

"easy and personable"

- wick

good inventory, quick knowledgable service. salesman very knowledgable with the make and model we were interested in, friendly and polite. 1 2 3 4 5

Carlos Hernandez
Candace Sanderford
May 20, 2017

"Top Notch Ford"

- FordforLiz

This was such an easy process. From the moment we pulled up there was someone waiting just for us. He walked us through the whole process and it was so easy! I love my new car too!!!!

David Willoughby
May 16, 2017

"Excellent"

- charita tyler

Having a great sales person makes the experience so easy. No pressure at all and I am definitely satisfied. A big Thanks to Calvin Boston.

Calvin Boston
May 15, 2017

"Great experience"

- W Anderson

Enjoyed working with Eric Halprin. He really hustled to put together a great deal for me. He helped me consider a vehicle I thought was out of reach. He made sure I understood all the terms and details. I am so happy with my new car.

Eric Halprin
Niki George
May 15, 2017

"Friendly and knowledgeable "

- FauxFate

The people at Sheehy were very courteous and professional. They were very knowledgeable about the models and understood what I was looking for. I never felt overly pressured to make a purchase even though they knew my unfavorable position (my previous car was totaled by someone running a red light so I needed to buy a car soon).

David Elsey
May 11, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- dsmart53

This was a wonderful experience working with William Goin while purchasing my 2017 Focus. He pulled the exact car that I wanted and I was in my new car in less than three hours. He was wonderful. Extremely helpful and patient, which made me comfortable working with him. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Megan Stalls
Robert Childress
Other Employees : Amanda was wonderful explaining the protective coverage, which I did purchase. Very friendly, personal and answered all of my questions.
May 21, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with our dealership, and hope you enjoy your new Focus!!

May 10, 2017

"Good experience"

- jason schroyer

Rex was great, fair deal all around and smooth transaction! No one could match Rex pricewise and he was knowledgeable on my purchase. 2 thumbs up.

Rex Dix
May 21, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you Mr. Schroyer for the great rating and review!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience with Rex, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

May 06, 2017

"Purchase of 2016 Edge"

- Donaldleerichardson

Salesman was great. Not too pushy like so many dealers we had experienced in other places. Very helpful. Was willing to drive to Ashland at the end of his day in order to secure the vehicle we were interested.

Eric Halprin
Jordan Fooks
May 09, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you Mr. Richardson for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback, and hope you enjoy your new Ford Edge!!

May 06, 2017

"Great"

- jmh0628

Very pleasant experience. In at 1, out by 4ish with keys in hand. William was a great salesman and I would return here for my next vehicle purchase.

Robert Childress
Other Employees : Associate who sells the aftermarket paint, leather, windshield care - Five Stars
May 09, 2017 -

Sheehy Ford Lincoln- Richmond responded

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

1 - 10 of 1,027 results