Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

ten-seven
10/06/2011

"My car went in for service, but came out with a huge..."

My car went in for service, but came out with a huge verbal estimate for repairs. I got a second opinion and was amazed. The second opinion suggested also that Sheehy exaggerated the extent of the problems. I'm getting my car repaired for 75% less than Sheehy wanted, partly because parts of their verbal estimate were false. The garage that gave me the second opinion was also stunned by the loose bolts they found after Sheehy had my car. I'm concerned Sheehy was trying to "encourage" me to trade my car for less than was it was worth. Not the way to do business and keep customers. FYI, this is the second problem I had with their service department, the previous problem was resolved by a partial refund because they replaced a part that wasn't failed and tried to charge me for it and for the actual fix. As for the likely dealer response to this: concentrate on customer satisfaction on the ground, and you won't need to harass reviewers on the internet. Treat me right and play fair, and the only negative reviews will be from hot-heads and cranks.

unknown

Rogercom
10/04/2011

"Shady sales tatics..failed to honor trade in..."

Shady sales tatics..failed to honor trade in agreement..added items to sales contract with out our knowledge or permission...Sold us new license plates when the ones on my trade in could have been transfered to the new truck. Filed comlaint with Nissan North America. They also got upset because I used a Buying service for the price of the new truck which brings it way down.

Kevin in Finance

cynnie22
8/30/2011

"This is the 2nd car I have bought/leased with Sheehy in..."

This is the 2nd car I have bought/leased with Sheehy in GB over email. I love doing my research online and emailing back and forth till I get what I'm looking for. It makes the day I go in to buy very quick and easy. We will always come back to buy our cars at Sheehy in GB.

Michael Lambert

kswigert
8/29/2011

"on Aug 24th my son and I came to sheehy looking for a new..."

on Aug 24th my son and I came to sheehy looking for a new vehicle. when the salesman approached us we were looking at the 2011 Juke, my son asked him if it came in standard transmission he told us NO. we decided to purchase it anyway. after finally getting to the finance department (which took way too long to get to that point) no papers were signed because no one new what my rate would be, we decided to take the car and sign paperwork the next day which we did. at this point everyone was very friendly and apologetic for having to wait so long, we couldn't have asked for better customer service. on aug 25th all paperwork was signed everything was great until the 26th when my son went on the web and saw that they did indeed have a Juke with the standard like he had asked for in the first place. he went to the dealership Immediately and all the great customers service given the day before was gone. my son said the manager treated him as if he were some stupid teenage kid who just had buyers remorse. he was not willing to work with my son at all and told him we sell cars you signed it you baught it. my son said he was extreamly rude. At this point my husband had to go to the dealership. after arguing with the manager and having to prove that we had been looking for a standard and infact asked for one as soon as we got there, and proving that you had one on the lot the whole time the manager finally gave in to our request to switch cars. I myself am in the customer service field and would never treat a customer the way my son was treated. Had he HAVE been treated better this letter would have never been written.

Hernan Fortin/ Gary Ercullani

karry
8/15/2011

"Kenny Pursley was very helpful and professional and gave..."

Kenny Pursley was very helpful and professional and gave me all the necessary information needed to help with the purchase of my new Versa. I didn't feel pressured into buying the car, and I was very pleased with the treatment I received. All the employees at Sheehy Nissan were all friendly and I would "HIGHLY" recommend your dealship to everyone. It was a great experience. Thank You so much. I Love my new car!!!!!

Kenny Pursley

ramblingrose32
7/19/2011

"Kenny was so knowledgable, friendly and efficient. He..."

Kenny was so knowledgable, friendly and efficient. He made our experience truly great! We now own two Maxima's. We will definitely return to Sheehy for ALL our needs.

Kenny

tgschardt
7/07/2011

"Had a great experience buying a truck with very little of..."

Had a great experience buying a truck with very little of the sleazy feeling that is so common at car dealerships. I got an online quote from truecar.com that I thought was too good to be true, but was readily honored when I arrived. They definitely low-balled me on their offer for my trade-in, so that had to be negotiated, complete with the "sales guy walks outside with the appraisal guy and waves arms around" theatrics. That and the fact I later discovered a BS $200 "documentation" fee on the invoice are the only reasons I don't give a 5 for overall experience, but I really believe I got a killer price anyway with a mostly hassle free experience. Financing was also hassle free and Nissan's rate was the same as my credit union without any promotions.

Chuck

rrothamel
7/05/2011

"They made the process easy and convenient. I was in and..."

They made the process easy and convenient. I was in and out of there on my lunch break. Everyone was very friendly and answered all my questions patiently.

Daniel Charles Walsh

obetti
6/27/2011

"I had a great experience in the Nissan dealer and ended..."

I had a great experience in the Nissan dealer and ended buying a new car. I brought two cars from Nissan in Glen Burnie. One This year 2011 and one in 2006. And they both run well and I am very satified.. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and again come back in the future.

Dennis Dibiel

kmthorpe
6/23/2011

"I don't remember the name of the person, but the service..."

I don't remember the name of the person, but the service was quick and excellent. Because I am a VIP customer the price was $20.00.

unknown