Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Jerome Hodges, Sales Consultant, Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Jerome Hodges

Hernan Fortin,  Sales , Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Hernan Fortin

Rebecca  Ann Wilson (Becca), Nissan Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Rebecca Ann Wilson (Becca)

Nissan Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 18, 2017

"Fast, amazing, easy, good customer service "

- Kbishop28

My experience was quick and easy thanks to Ellie Ternus, she went above and beyond my expectations to help get the car I wanted I would recommend her and this dealership for anybody that is looking for a car to purchase

April 18, 2017

"Good Experience"

- CAR buyer

I have a great experience buying my Car, they made it easy my sales rep & the finance manager looked for the best deal available. I got it. I really like my car!

April 09, 2017

"Good buying experience"

- Davey Smoove

I had already picked out a used car from an internet listing. I went in to the dealership at the appointed time and was greeted by Rico Stone who immediately showed the car to me answered all my questions and made me feel really comfortable. Abu Savage in the finance department was really great as well. He was able to get me a good price for my trade-in and get me financed to my liking. The only reason I was not going to give five stars is because my car was not ready to go after I had signed the paperwork. Mike Harrison and Andrew Francis were able to get it expedited and I was put in a rental car while I waited on my car to be done-not too bad! THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

New 2017 Nissan Sentra, $15614