Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

LGlenn
5/30/2015

"Great experience all the way around"

Our experience with Jerome was great. Haven't purchased a car in 12 years and he helped make the experience less stressful than we expected;.

Kenny Pursley

Lovemyrogue
5/30/2015

"Love my Rogue and my Salesperson"

Stop by to see Rebecca Wilson if you want a great deal and great service. This is my 4th Nissan. Thanks Rebecca for a great deal and service. See you next time!

Rebecca Wilson

Lovemyrogue responded to this review

May 30, 2015

I gave 5 stars for pricing also. Not sure what happened because it didn't show up? Lovemyrogue

Xraygirl1212
5/29/2015

"Great"

Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie is the place to go if you need a new car. My salesperson was Jeff and he was very thorough and knowledgeable. I would certainly go back here again in the future for any of my car needs.

BEC311
5/28/2015

"SEE NICK BARADEL FOR WONDERFUL SERVICE"

NICK WAS AN EXCELLENT SALESMEN. HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PROVIDE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND NICK AND SHEEHY NISSAN OF GLEN BURNIE TO ANYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW OR USED VEHICLE. NICK WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WELL EDUCATED ABOUT EVERY VEHICLE I WAS INTERESTED.

NICK B

tfrett
5/25/2015

"Big mistake "

I bought a car from there less than a month ago. It's been in service 3 times already. I don't know what's wrong with the car. Very frustrating and their service team can't seem to get it right. Very disappointing and worst experience of my life! Your experience may be different but mine sucks... Just being truthful. This is going to be a long journey... Don't think they really care either... After all - they made the sale. Smh How does a car pass inspection with issues like this? Engine light, idling, smoke from exhaust ?!

Marcuserv
5/24/2015

"An excellent buying experience"

We came in torn between a newer Altima or an 11' Maxima, and Hernan was our wonderful and knowledgable sales rep who helped cross the finish line with ease and peace of mind. He discussed everything with us, and at no time pressured us into buying a car that was beyond our initial goals we established. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and I will definitely buy my next vehicle from here.

Annie318
5/21/2015

"See Rebecca Wilson for great service!"

I came to Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie after giving up on Heritage Honda Parkville (they sold the car on me minutes before my appointment). I had the pleasure of working with Rebecca through the entire experience. She made sure that the car I wanted was available, and kept in touch with me if someone was looking at the car I wanted. She made arrangements for me to get a loaner car if the one that I wanted was sold. Luckily, I was able to get the car I wanted and I am very happy with my purchase, As a first time car buyer, the whole process was intimidating to me, but Rebecca really made me feel comfortable! Raphael and Mike N. were also very nice and welcoming!! Go see Rebecca Wilson, you won't regret it!

Mike Nicoli
Raphael

eefer
5/17/2015

"Needed another car...we only have four!"

We just didn't have enough cars to park at the house. We came on a Sunday, but the dealership was closed...so we came back on a Wednesday. The place was crawling with customers, but we were fortunate enough to snag Jerome. We told him what we wanted (a fully-loaded silver Rogue), and he went out on the lot and found it for us. We made an appointment to come back on Friday to finish the deal because it was late, and we couldn't stay. Jerome called to confirm our appt., and we met with him on Friday evening. He was wonderfully fun to work with, even though we kept the place open until midnight. The Sheehy staff was very kind and helpful, and I drove home with my new Rogue...couldn't be happier. This is the third car from Sheehy, but the first from the Glen Burnie store. We are Nissan lovers...just can't beat these cars...3 Nissans in 35 years. Thanks, Jerome and Sheehy!

Industrial_Engineer_Grad_2014
5/14/2015

"Great Place For First Time Buyer"

Rebecca Wilson along with the rest of her the staff made sure I was extremely satisfied with my fully loaded 2012 Nissan Maxima SV. Being a first time buyer with not much of a credit history, the staff finessed a deal that got me approved and I treated my self to a wonderful college graduation gift. The staff was very hospitable and I am looking forward to seeing how the perks of being a VIP Sheehy member will unfold for me. Not to mention the 100,000 mile 7 year warranty that grants me a peace of mind and confidence in my vehicle purchase. They inspected my car for Maryland, clean it up, and the following day was riding off in my new vehicle. It was truly a steal. I recommend this particular Sheehy Nissan dealer to anyone willing to travel for the likes of a promising car buying experience!

Ricardo Ledbetter

CarNina
5/03/2015

"I Finally I Have my New Rogue 2015"

These is my third vehicle I bought from Sheehy Nissan Of Glen Burnie, I trade my 2013 Rogue for 2015 always want it the new body style, finally got it, Hernan Fortin sold the two cars to me, he always very professional and always is good deal with him, I love my Nissan Rogue 2015, thanks to Sheehy and Hernan for smooth transaction.

Reviews of Jerome Hodges