Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Ellie Terneus

March 24, 2017

"no fooling around"

- orangepeace

All staff members were helpful and friendly, didn't feel like we had to haggle pricing. Our salesman, Rico easily located the car we wanted quickly from another dealership. . He was laid back , honest, personable and patient, Salesman Nicks taught us all the functions and aspects of our new car in a very positive matter, and with ease. Marvin, the finance agent, was honest , informative and thorough. Buying a new car here was a great experience .

March 23, 2017

"Loved working with Ellie! "

- LNation

Who can say they loved working with their car salesperson? Ellie was fantastic - and I dread going to dealerships. I appreciated that I could be very honest and straightforward with Ellie about what I wanted, and how much I wanted to spend - she listened, took my needs and concerns seriously and helped me find a car I LOVE. She even went above and beyond the day I took it home, she walked through all the features, showed me every button and option in the car and made the process very smooth. Hopefully we'll be back soon to upgrade our second car!

March 15, 2017

"Nissan Rouge"

- NH

Rico Stone handled my sale and took excellent care of me. Very considerate of my time , he was a pleasure to work with. Ask for Rico Stone he will take care of you.

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $32510