Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

charity717m
6/28/2015

"Walked in "just to look", walked out with 2 new cars!"

My Mom takes her car (2008 Nissan Altima purchased at this dealership in 2008) in to Sheehy Nissan, Glen Burnie for oil changes. While we were waiting for the car to be serviced she wanted to look around and see what they had. A very nice Sales lady by the name of Rebecca Wilson came out to assist us. She was extremely knowledgeable and very patient with us. We test drove 2 vehicles, the Rogue and the 2015 Altima...my Mom ended up purchasing the Altima that day. While waiting for the paperwork etc, I began looking in the showroom just to kill time. I saw and fell in love with the 2016 Maxima that was on the showroom floor. I wasn't really in the market for a car, I already had one I loved, but I couldn't walk away from that Maxima. Because of how incredibly nice and friendly the staff were (Leo from Service kept checking in to see how we were since we were originally there for a oil change, Andrew the Finance guy was incredible with how quickly he handled all the paperwork, and Brad who helped make the numbers work without hesitation) I ended up purchasing the 2016 Maxima the very next day! I am thrilled to now own my own Nissan but even more thrilled to know that I will always have such a friendly staff (all departments) to work with when I come in for my oil changes. I highly, Highly, HIGHLY recommend Rebecca Wilson be your next call if you are looking to purchase a car and I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else to purchase your next Nissan!! Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie is top notch on every level!!!

Andrew Finch/Fitch (not sure since I misplaced his card), Leo from Service

4thMaxima
6/23/2015

"Rebecca Wilson is fantastic!"

Rebecca Wilson knows customer service. She was waiting for me to arrive from my 2.75 hour drive to see the car I bought. Rebecca always had a smile, got to know a bit about me, listened to all my concerns and went to bat for me to see how she could help. This was a very easy transaction. I just bought my fourth Maxima and traded in my 2001 Maxima with just over 307,000 miles. Before leaving the lot with my new purchase, Rebecca went over all the features of the car that I was unfamiliar with. After making sure I had gas to get back home, we said "thanks and good-bye." I will be happy to refer anyone I know to Rebecca. The manager that evening was very helpful as was the finance person (sorry, I can't remember her name) who was very pleasant to work with. As for the dealership, I found my car on the USAA website via their car buying service. I initially sent an inquiry in the early AM and spoke with a representative who followed up and made sure I had Rebecca's name and cell phone. I also got a follow-up phone call in the afternoon to make sure I would be on the way for my appointment..

PamLynn57
6/07/2015

"Jerome Hodges"

Just purchased my 2nd Nissan from Jerome Hodges. Would follow that man anywhere. He worked within by budget and I received exactly what I was looking for. Wouldn't buy a car from anyone else!

becdee89
6/06/2015

"best experience ever"

I had a car that I hated, and Mike G helped me find a brand new car that I LOVE. The entire experience was incredible and it honestly couldn't have been any better. I got a beautiful 2015 Altima SV with the options I wanted, in a price I could handle, and it was the best. And this is from someone who works in the automotive field. And just when I thought Sheehy couldn't get me to love them any more, I just got my first oil change today and that was unbelievable too!!! It took less than an hour, and the waiting room was super nice. Wifi was super strong, vending machines took credit cards (!!!) and overall the whole thing made my day. I couldn't be happier that I purchased my Nissan at Sheehy.

jflynn83122013
6/03/2015

"Jerome Hodges is the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WOW! Where to start Jerome Hodges is the most polite and honest man and is always willing to go above and beyond for you. He is always willing to find you the best deal and when you give him a budget he sticks to it and doesn't go over it. He will not pressure you into something. Sheehy Nissan is so lucky to have this man as a car sales man. He has earned our business forever and instead of getting five stars he should get 100 stars and a million thumbs up. We are Nissan customers for life!!! Now on the other hand abul is a bit confusing and doesn't communicate very well at all!!! But all in all We love Jerome Hodges... We showed up after looking at 26 different dealers and being turned down. Jerome made is happen for us and we could not be more appreciative .....

Jimi.Little
6/02/2015

"Jerome Hodges is #1!"

I showed up on a Friday to look at a used 2008 Pathfinder that was in my very restrictive budget, and Jerome showed it to me on the spot. I wasn't impressed with the vehicle, and neither was her, but he suggested we look for another type. He spotted a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rocky Mountain Edition that looked great, but I knew it would be over my budget. I voiced my concern, but he wanted me to come in and at least check the price, and to my surprise it was cheaper than the '08 Pathfinder! I came in for! I came back later with my wife to talk over the deal, and by the time we left, we were new Jeep owners. I would absolutely recommend Mr. Jerome Hodges to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle in Maryland. He is the best!

LGlenn
5/30/2015

"Great experience all the way around"

Our experience with Jerome was great. Haven't purchased a car in 12 years and he helped make the experience less stressful than we expected;.

Kenny Pursley

Lovemyrogue
5/30/2015

"Love my Rogue and my Salesperson"

Stop by to see Rebecca Wilson if you want a great deal and great service. This is my 4th Nissan. Thanks Rebecca for a great deal and service. See you next time!

Rebecca Wilson

Lovemyrogue responded to this review

May 30, 2015

I gave 5 stars for pricing also. Not sure what happened because it didn't show up? Lovemyrogue

Xraygirl1212
5/29/2015

"Great"

Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie is the place to go if you need a new car. My salesperson was Jeff and he was very thorough and knowledgeable. I would certainly go back here again in the future for any of my car needs.

BEC311
5/28/2015

"SEE NICK BARADEL FOR WONDERFUL SERVICE"

NICK WAS AN EXCELLENT SALESMEN. HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO PROVIDE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND NICK AND SHEEHY NISSAN OF GLEN BURNIE TO ANYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW OR USED VEHICLE. NICK WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WELL EDUCATED ABOUT EVERY VEHICLE I WAS INTERESTED.

NICK B