Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Bradley Michael

December 02, 2016

"Car buying done right"

- Fred/Jen

Easily one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Jerome Hodges was extremely friendly and professional. He made entire process simple and hassle free. If you are thinking of buying a vehicle I highly recommend visiting Jerome and the rest of the staff at Sheehy Nissan in Glen Burnie Maryland.

December 01, 2016

"Good experience "

- Perry1893

My wife and I bought a vehicle on 11-25-2016 from Scott McDonald a member of the sales team. From the beginning it was clear that this was going to be a comfortable buying experience with not even a hint of pressure. Scott impressed us with his overall product knowledge and paid close attention to our overall needs and wants. We ended up buying the 2017 showroom Rogue model. Sam the sales manager was extremely pleasant to deal with, as well as Sherry in finance. This is my second experience with Sheehy and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service to anyone. Good job Sheehy keep up the good work. Perry Watson

November 30, 2016

"Excellent service "

- HappyTrucker

My husband and i found a used truck via the Sheehy website. We were assited by Ellie who was/is an excellent associate. She was upfront, friendly and very informative. She seemed to really care and worked hard to give us the experience we were looking for. She worked to get us in and out within 3 hours which we all know can be an impossible task at a dealership. Go see her for a new or used car!

New 2016 Nissan Frontier, $25770