Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Bradley Michael

February 19, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- Srenee

I was in the market for a new Vehicle that would meet my needs. Mike, Sam, and Steven let me test drive several vehicles so that I could find the vehicle that was perfect for me. After deciding what vehicle I wanted Sam and Steven located it for me. Kevin in finance helped me decide what warranties I needed. Everyone I enteracted with was helpful and pleasant. Mike, Sam, Steven, and Kevin- thank you for the best car buying experience!!

February 14, 2017

"Great Service"

- Cclaxer40

My experience here was great! Everyone was super friendly and knowledgeable bought a 2015 Nissan Rouge and i love it so much. Would highly recommend them if you are in the market for a new or used car. Nick Baradel was awesome and very patient with helping get all my paperwork handled and straightened out.

February 01, 2017

"Car purchasing made simple"

- Happy camper

We went to Sheehy Nissan in Glen Burnie to purchase a replacement car for my husband. Our salesman was Marvin, and he made the whole experience wonderful. Which was really hard to do with three kids.

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $22313