Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Rways
5/11/2011

"So far I had great service with Sheehy Nissan of Glen..."

So far I had great service with Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie. Truck maintenance is completed in a timely manner. Dealership provides transportation to and from my house when needed. This is a great plus. Detailing department does a great job. Will return again for service. VIP Club is a plus.

Sandy, Service Department

chrismoore06
5/07/2011

"I was in a bit of a tight spot...I had no intention of..."

I was in a bit of a tight spot...I had no intention of purchasing a car at this time, nor did I think I'd have the financial wherewithal to be able to afford a car in this economy and with a furlough at work. A minor accident and a total loss of my 2003 car later, I was faced with the task of finding the money in my budget for a car payment, finding a car, and completing the process in less than a week, as I was due to have surgery on a Monday. I went to a KIA dealer as my previous car was a KIA on Friday night. I received very little attention at the dealership and they weren't willing to negotiate from the sticker price. On a whim, I went to Sheehy Nissan, thinking I couldn't afford the car that I wanted, an Altima. I stopped by, and they literally came outside as I pulled up to greet me. I had done some research on the internet and had Dave Barnes' name. Dave is truly a straight shooter and devotes just the right amount of attention to make you a customer. He went on the test drive with me, extolling the virtues of Nissans over other cars. I told him I have a great friend who sells Toyotas that I was going to see the next day. He gave me a proposal and told me to check my friend out and call him one way or the other. The Toyota couldn't even approach the proposal, even with a Corolla, which is a class below an Altima. I contacted Dave, and we completed the deal in time for me to have my surgery. I got a payment I could afford and a great deal on the Altima with no haggling. The entire staff was courteous and accommodating. Thanks, Sheehy!

Dave Barnes, Chris in Finance

MrPapa
5/07/2011

"I have been taking my Nissan Maximas to Sheehy of gleen..."

I have been taking my Nissan Maximas to Sheehy of gleen Burnie for more that 15 year. I have always received prompt and courteous service. The personnel that do the intake are always upbeat, and if I decide to wait they have always provided timely updates concerning the status. I am a VIP customer, and they always eithe rhave my car washed, or provide a coupon to get a courtesy wash.

Dan & Sandy

CWAmes
3/08/2011

"Acceptance of vehicle upon arrival and request for the..."

Acceptance of vehicle upon arrival and request for the service handled very expediently and courteously; querried with regard to changing the oil filter with current filter shown to the customer in the lounge by technician for an informed decision; service preformed in timely fashion; cost of filter higher that if purchased at an auto parts store, but convenience compensated for difference to a degree. Charles Walter Ames

individual at check-in desk

debcole
3/07/2011

"Melissa was very nice she took great care of us. Car was..."

Melissa was very nice she took great care of us. Car was done on time and lof sticker was in the window.We also have a problem with a viberation since we had a rotation so we have to bring the car back in for a balance. I email Melissa and she told us to bring in right back in .

Melissa

kkennedy5
3/04/2011

"Dropped car off the night before to have the 3,000 mile..."

Dropped car off the night before to have the 3,000 mile service done and by 7:30 the next morning we had a phone call regarding our vehicle and to say that they service had been completed and that we could pick up our vehicle at our convenience. The service was quick and thorough.

Don't remember the name

barb walters
2/25/2011

"I purchased my Xterra from Sheehy of Glen Burnie..."

I purchased my Xterra from Sheehy of Glen Burnie approximately 10 years ago. It has been, by far, the best vehicle I have ever owned. I'm almost at 200,000 miles, and repairs have been minimal given the age and mileage. I've returned to Sheehy of Glen Burnie over and over again because of their excellent service. They have the car done when promised, and the cost has been reasonable. When I had a major repair recently (radiator was cracked and needed to be replaced), they did not try to sell me a brand new top of the line radiator. Taking into consideration the age of the vehicle and mileage, they suggested an alternative (I can't remember what it was called) which was about $400 less. I appreciate their sense of serving the client. I would recommend this dealership to any new car buyer and anyone desiring servicing of their vehicle. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrstice
2/23/2011

"Was very satisfied with the attention provided by the..."

Was very satisfied with the attention provided by the dealer in dealing with the repair required for my vehicle and was given detailed information regarding the repair. After completing the repair they provided a shuttle service to take me to the dealership and pick up vehicle.

Curt Barnett
2/17/2011

"The great thing about Sheehy Nissan is that I didn't feel..."

The great thing about Sheehy Nissan is that I didn't feel that I was being pressured into buying a car. They also explained the benefits they gave to its customers. In addition, I had to wait to talk to a salesman, so I had time to look at the variety of new cars that Sheehy had. Dave was very professional.

Dave Barnes

hfoard
2/17/2011

"Own Three vehicles from Sheehy and have them all serviced..."

Own Three vehicles from Sheehy and have them all serviced there. Been dealing with them for about 10 years. They have always, including this time, been professional and courtious. They try to explain everthing and go out of there way to make the experience as pleasant as possible. No doubt it can be expensive. However, you get what you pay for! I have the confidence and experience to know that Sheehy will do it right thing.

Dan Walsh