Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Hernan Fortin

Bradley Michael, General Sales Manager, Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Bradley Michael

January 15, 2017

"Best sales experience ever"

- Youssef_abd

I bought a 2012 Nissan Maxima And the person who sold me the car is Rico Stone, he made our experience very good and convenient, he was very nice too, I would recommend him to everyone I know who's looking into buying a car from Nissan of glen burnie, thank you very much.

January 05, 2017

"experience made decision easier"

- Stephanie Van Gilder

On December 30, my husband went into Sheehy to buy a car. We wanted a reliable car that easy to maintain. We have been through a lot with our old car and we needed a car company who would help us to find a car that would fit our budget needs and our life. We worked with Jerome Hodges at the Nissan Dealer. He was very patient and helpful. With his soon-to-be 13 years of experience with the company, he was able to help us look at every aspect of buying a car. He even came on his day off to help finalize everything. I also like how there is a program to help with major mechanical repairs of the car. As everyone knows, car repairs are never cheap. But with Nissan, we have a small payment every month to ensure that our car is running smoothly. Thank you, Jerome. You were a big help.

January 05, 2017

"Nisssan Altima "

- Mjamison00

The service Rico stone gave was amazing. Made me feel as tho I could sit in a dealership as comfortable as possible and always made sure everything was alright. I was very impressed with his service and would recommend him to as many people as I can.

New 2016 Nissan NV1500, $24963