Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

About Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

rlippy13
5/17/2014

"bought a 2014 sentra"

What a great experience I had there Andrew and Kenny were very on top of their game. They got my deal right where it had to be and more. Stellar proformance!

Andrew Francis

May 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review! We love to hear feedback from all our customers. We are so glad you had a great experience here at Sheehy Nissan Glen Burnie. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future!

toyota20
3/28/2014

"The time my wife and I were at the dealership, we were..."

The time my wife and I were at the dealership, we were not pressured or bothered, Robin came out to us and asked what kind of vehicle we were interested in and asked if we wanted to test drive the car, and we did. We got back and sat down with Mr. Myers and talked about what we wanted. Robin went over everything in detail and made sure we got what we wanted, that included the right price. Mr. Myers was great to do business with, very professional. I am very satisfied with everything and will come back again!

April 01, 2014

Thank you for your review and we are thrilled to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for visiting us at Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie and we are glad were able to find the right car for you at the right price. Robin is one of our best, and glad to hear he was able to be of great assistance. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing your soon for routine maintenance!

Etanya
3/01/2014

"I didn't like that I wasted my time coming to this..."

I didn't like that I wasted my time coming to this dealership and they quoted me a price and once I get in there the price was totally wrong. Please don't advertise a price of $12,995 and then once you get the consumer in the dealership the price is now $15,589. Until Sheehy can get it right I wouldn't recommend them to nobody to purchase a vehicle there.

Andrew

March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are disappointed to hear that you were disappointed with your experience. Our online advertised prices typically include rebates and financing offers to represent the best price we can offer as long as the customer qualifies. I am sorry that you were unable to qualify for the possible rebates included in the offer. I would like to speak with you personally about your experience here and see if we can work to get you a great car to fit your needs and your budget. Please contact me at mikeharrison@sheehy.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you and working to restore your faith in Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie. Mike Harrison, General Manager

reds88
1/21/2014

"Mike Bushee was very friendly.. took me outside to look..."

Mike Bushee was very friendly.. took me outside to look at cars and gave me his recommendations. [ even though he's not a salesman! ]. Sherry, in sales was also very friendly and knowledgeable. She was very accommodating.

Sherry

January 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing such an awesome review! We are so pleased to hear that Mike could make you feel welcome at our dealership. Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

DrTC
1/17/2014

"My family & I came in on New years day, not realizing..."

My family & I came in on New years day, not realizing it was closing in 30 minutes, but everyone was still very accommodating. Jerome & Jarryd offered a great deal on a used Pathfinder. The process was taking some time, causing a bit of frustration with my younger children, but they were apologetic & offered lots good food from their holiday party. I had to return the next day to complete the financing, though I was allowed to keep the car either way. Mike was very efficient & helpful with the financing piece, getting me a low rate. They didn't have a 2nd key from the original owner, so Jerome actually drove a loaner vehicle to my home, picked the Pathfinder up, then returned it the following day. Their commitment to service was noticeable.

Jarryd Carver (manager); Mike (finance dept.)

anthonyc303
1/11/2014

"I worked with Jerome. He was a friendly salesman who..."

I worked with Jerome. He was a friendly salesman who helped me pick a car based on my needs and wants. He was a genuine person and a great listener. This dealership isn't out to over charge you for your purchase but offer great cars at a good price.

Anthony James Cramer

January 15, 2014

Dear Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience buying a used car with our team member, Jerome. We really do work hard to offer our customers the best prices for vehicles while providing a wonderful, stress free experience. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future!

moma0918
12/20/2013

"I contact Sherry through internet sales and I told her..."

I contact Sherry through internet sales and I told her what I needed and the price I could afford. When I went into the dealership Sherry already had gotton approval for my price and the vehicle that I was interested in was there for me to test drive. Jarred in Finance (sorry I forgot Jarred's last name) explained all of the financing, warranties and etc. Both Sherry and Jarred get a 10 in my book. They were very friendly and understood what a customer wants.

Sherry Peoples and Jarred in Finance (sorry I forgot Jarred's last name)

snites9113
11/27/2013

"It was a very quick and easy process. Great price,..."

It was a very quick and easy process. Great price, limited haggling, and we're very happy with the car. Sherry did well by us!

Sherry Peoples

December 03, 2013

Hi, I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Thanks so much for visiting us and thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to me and the staff to hear about great customer experiences like yours.

jreist121212
11/15/2013

"Excellant customer service! Very considerate of my time. ..."

Excellant customer service! Very considerate of my time. She helped my daughter get her first vehicle and I will send other family members and friends only see Sherry. I know she will take care of business in a professional way, I have total faith in her and her associates. I will come back again.

Sherry Peoples

November 20, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you, and we are so glad that we could help you find the perfect car. Thank you for having faith in our dealership, your business is truly valued. We look forward to seeing you again soon, enjoy your new car!

November 18, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad that you appreciate our customer service, we strive to make sure that all of our customers leave with smiles on their faces! Sherry is one of our best, and she truly enjoys helping people find the perfect car. Thank you for the recommendation, your business is truly valued.

ksands17
10/24/2013

"Everyone there was very nice and not pushy. They talked..."

Everyone there was very nice and not pushy. They talked to you and answered all your questions. I left with a 2014 Altima and everyone shook my hand and said congraduations. I felt very welcome. I had a very good experience. This was my first time buying my own car and they made it great! thank you!

Mel