Sherwood of Salisbury

Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln

Kindle Auto Plaza

shawnfocus
8/22/2014

"Friendly service and low prices"

I deal shopped 4 tires for my Focus and Sherwood Kia really took care of me. Not only did I come in under budget, but Matt in the service department really knew his stuff, and identified a potential problem before it got worse. My CV boot was torn and loosing grease. Got an appointment to have that fixed for a fair price on Monday!

Matt

dybrock
11/21/2012

"They are liars, thieves, and cheats that will do anything..."

They are liars, thieves, and cheats that will do anything to get the car off the lot then turn their back once something goes wrong. On August 18, 2012 I purchased a 2006 Dodge Magnum from Sales Rep. Kevin Campbell with a down payment of $3,475 bu check (originally $3,500 but $25 was deducted due to a nonfunctional lighter) leaving me with a balance over $13,000. On September 9th my car cut off on me in the middle of an intersection as I was making a left turn. I took it to the Ourisman Dodge of Alexandria on September 10th and was informed that my PCM board was bad and needed to be replaced and I also had dirty transmission fluid. On September 10th I begin calling Sherwood of Salisbury financial department asking if I should get it fixed or return it to them to get it fixed and for several days my call was not returned. I discovered that the finance person was out of town so she was unable to return my calls. By September 18th I was finally able to speak with the sales rep who first tried to tell me that it was pass the 30 day warranty but that was resolved since it was discovered I had been trying to contact them with the problem before the 30 days. I verbally explained what the mechanics informed me of at Ourisman and I was told to bring the car in and it the problem was something the warranty covered it would be fixed. After taking them my car (I'm almost 100 miles South of the dealership) they conformed the problem and in formed me that although the problem is making the car turn off it wasn't something related to the engine or transmission so they would not cover it. I then asked if they knew this was a problem before they sold me the car and they informed me that they do not perform diagnostic test on their cars so they wouldn't have known this. I ask about the check points review list they guarantee with the car and I was informed that it was in the archives and they could not provide it to me at the time. It's kind of hard for me to believe that a dealership would place a car on the lot without performing a diagnostic test to make sure everything is okay before selling it. I was informed that I now had to pay over $600 in addition to the $3,475 I paid less than 30 days before the problem to fix this problem.

Kevin Campbell

Happyfordowner
11/29/2011

"I called into the dealership before normal hours an was..."

I called into the dealership before normal hours an was surprised that a gentleman answered by the name of Kevin Sheffield. I explained my problem an he was very helpful after I got used to his deep southern accent. He is a very nice fellow that went out of his way to get me the help I asked for. Iv delt with quite a few svc managers there that Bruce has hired over the years an he is by far the best. I look forward to his assistance for many years to come. Good job Bruce on having such a stellar service Dept,Stacey Burroughs. Tony Leung Danny Maxwell and great technicians that keep your customers rolling.

Kevin sheffield

sparkplug
11/25/2011

"When I got to your parts Dept. a man by the name of Joe..."

When I got to your parts Dept. a man by the name of Joe asked if he could help me. I explained the issue i was having with my truck. after patiently listening to me, he suggested two possible solutions. I first used the lower cost part, and that fixed my problem. Its great to talk to someone who knows whats going on. Great service. Very knowledgeable. seamed concerned about my needs.

Joseph Crocetti

ms00812
11/09/2011

"We had problems and thought we would have to return the..."

We had problems and thought we would have to return the vechile. But they decided to go the extra mile and replace with a new one.

Jeff , Mike

Jeffrobbins1960
4/07/2011

"Purchased a new Lincoln and real enjoyed working with the..."

Purchased a new Lincoln and real enjoyed working with the Salesman, Franko, he took the time my wife and I needed to learn the SYNC system and as well as the audio system of the auto. The car was ready when promised and we enjoy the ride. We have already recommended Sherwood to our friends.