Silver Star Motors

Bob DiMaio

June 27, 2017

"Giuseppe is the best"

- Segzy202

From the moment I stepped into the office Giuseppe made me feel at home and he took his time to show and educate me on my choice. I was really impressed. He also followed up with me. I have no complaints.

Giuseppe Salvitti

June 11, 2017

"At silver star I felt right at home "

- Naramirez0712

Amazing amazing amazing , he went out of his way to make sure the the car purchased was in excenellent fondition ! He made both an emotional and personal connection with my mom and I. Keith was so passionate in providing the customer service we desired. Even after the sale he continued to stay connected with us and told us to akwaysfeel free to reach out ! Finance manager and sales manager were both amazing as well ! spoke to us and made us laugh while we waited for paper work. I highly recommend this place trust me you won't regret it !

Keith Butler

May 27, 2017

"NEW CAR"

- sweettrini

Getting my new car was very easy I walked in to look and came out with my new car without any problem, if you're shopping for a new BENZ this is the place to go

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service