Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Boulevard,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Mercy2
7/19/2016

"Fast and easy."

I have given this rating to this dealer because this is the first time that buying a car is so fast and easy. I'll definitely recommend this dealership.

July 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership!

bmackii
7/15/2016

"The Silver Star Experience"

My car buying experience was great at Silver Star, My Sales Representative Beatriz Rodriquez paid very close to the littlest details that I requested and made sure I was completely happy during my delivery of my GL 63 AMG. I received the Red Carpet Treatment... Literary!!! I picked up my truck and it was right next to the red carpet run way just for me with a welcome to the Silver Star Family sign. The finance team was great and made sure I received the best rate possible, even when i didn't want to explore no more banks. Thank you! Francesco Labbate. When you purchase a Mercedes at Silver Star you will be completely satisfied and their Service Department is wonderful and reasonable. I'm very please with the all of services I received at Silver Star. Its my second purchase and been to other Mercedes Benz dealers, but you will served promptly and correctly whether your buying new, used small or large. Thanks guys or should I say family... You Rock!!!

July 20, 2016

Congratulations on taking delivery of your GL63 and thanks for taking the time to review us!

Niazchowdhury01
7/15/2016

"Patient"

Excellence at its finest. Followed up. Highly recommended!!! I hope to get my upgrade with Alex again. He is the most honest man I have ever met. God bless him always.

Boyce.omar
7/11/2016

"the new manger is A1"

The NEW manager Edd really helped me out after I payed for a car & the day of pick up I got a car with so many scratches I hated my Mercedes experience , BUT THEN Edd REALKY HELPED ME AND MADE ME BRING CAR BACK & ADRESSED ALL MY CONCERNS , @ 1st dealing with the old manager I said I'm not referring anybody but with the new manager Edd I'm willing to tell all family & friends why they should go with Mercedes Benz

July 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your honest review. It is information like this that we can use to make us better!

Ss1234
7/10/2016

"Great Experience "

Went in looking for a Pre Owned ML 350. They had many options to choose from and all of them were well priced and immaculately maintained. Met with Alex Flit, he was thoughtful and extremely knowledgable. No pressure, just great service. Would recommend to friends.

Rhodora
7/09/2016

"Great experience"

My husband and I came in to this dealership with the intention to look at.a CPO car that I saw in the Internet. Alessander greeted us warmly and enthusiastically showed us the car we were interested in. He answered all our questions and completed the paperwork that was needed to complete our purchase. He was very professional with a friendly attitude towards the entire sales process. We were happy with the experience and will definitely recommend this delearship and Aleksander Flit to friends..

July 20, 2016

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our Pre-Owned department! Enjoy your vehicle!

Amandac
7/08/2016

"Highly Recommended A++"

I received excellent customer service on purchasing a pre-owned Mercedes from Alexander Flit. He rates a 10 PLUS. Alex is very professional and knowledgeable in the auto industry. Mr Flit made me feel very comfortable and was extremely pleasant and I felt like I was talking to my friend. I did not feel pressured at all and he was very patient and understanding. Highly recommended!!!!

Dardani36
7/08/2016

"Amazing experience!!!"

This dealer, Liri, she's nothing like q car dealer! She's like a family member! So friendly and warm. It was a great experience and I recommend this dealership to anyone I know. Thank you so much for making this an event to remember!

My new car
7/07/2016

"Good experience "

It is such a good experience I ever had in a car dealership before. Florence , she is very nice, polite, explain clearly, transaction smooth and price is right. Highly recommend .

July 20, 2016

Thank you for letting us know about your experience!

Bernice
7/07/2016

"Nice customer service"

Leased a couple of cars from Florence and her service is impeccable everytime. I'm surprised at how quick the whole process is compared to my past experiences.. Would definitely recommend!

Reviews of Aleksandr Flit