Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Boulevard,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Mrolla98
3/04/2015

"True Scam"

$1500 charge for "vehicle etch protection" at purchase (post negotiator w finance of course) Think that Sums it up - total frauds... Sad this still goes on

Djemillefirstclasss
2/18/2015

"Great Staff"

Silver Star has quality people that really care about you. My experience with them was phenomenal. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a great experience.

VT-NJ
2/07/2015

"Excellent Experience "

This was my first mercedes benz purchase and boy, I had a list of cars to narrow down. Sarah was extremely professional, patient and accomodating - even watching the kids for us at times. Despite the freezing cold and ice sheets everywhere, Sarah and team helped us go through the 7 cars in our list! Silver Star more than lived up to its reputation, from a great sales consultant via the internet (Farzan) seamless handover to sales (Sarah) to finance & papers (Francesco) to our final walkthrough (Paul). I am glad to recommend the Silver Star team for a job well done!

Raltamore
1/29/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

From the moment I walked into Silver Star, Roy treated me like royalty. The man doesn't know the word no. He made everything happen for the budget I was working with, got me everything I wanted, and did it in the timeframe I was working with. And did it all in the middle of The Nor'easter Juno! Honest and great guy, and really cares about making the customer happy. When I arrived to pick the car up, Devin made it a really fun experience. Once he found out it was my first Benz, he really went out of his way to show me EVERY feature the car had. By the time I was leaving, he has synced my phone, handled to navigation and I knew how to do everything needed driving out of the lot. This was first experience with Mercedes and Silver Star auto, but it will not be my last. I look forward to working with Roy again in the further and will definitely recommend to friends and family.

VM-MD
1/24/2015

"Thanks Jason Spears"

I have been a customer of Silver Star for about 7 years. I have always received great service but this time, Jason made the negotiation experience smooth, easy and extremely pleasant. The front desk was very polite and the service Tech guy, Devin, made me love my new C300 even more. Thanks for an excellent service!!!

denalicm
1/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchased a used car from Jay Dari at the above stated dealership. It has been about ten days since my purchase and all is great. I thought there was an issue with the car so I brought it back and they took a look to make certain all was good. No doubt I would go back for another purchase

kjuggan
1/14/2015

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER"

I had the pleasure of purchasing my car from Annamaria. it was my first car, best experience ever. she made the experience amazing. A+ service

Sri
1/08/2015

"For CPO I highly recommend Jay Dari"

We bought one year old CPO GL450. Jay was great guy to work with pretty responsive. Not only he was a good negotiater but also even after deal Jay was very responsive about all the queries we had later after we are done with the deal. He took care of the finance issue that we had along with Paul. Jay was also very accomodting as far as our appoitment times are concerned. I would have rated the whole experience 5 with out a small glich in finance section.

RG
12/18/2014

"Nice sales guys"

Roger and Reggie were great. Knowledgeable, personable and very easy to deal with. And Devin in product concierge was fantastic - knows his cars, and made me feel good about the purchase. In this day and age, if do your homework first on Price (which is pretty easy to do), it makes the process pretty straight-forward. I would recommend.

mshot22
12/13/2014

"Great experience with Roger Baichan at Silver Star"

I have been in the marker for purchasing an SUV. With Roger Baichan, it was easy to get comfortable with purchasing the ML350, what options to select and how to finance. This was as seamless an experience as one can imagine from a service standpoint, which came hand and hand with focus on value. For anyone who's looking for a dealer they can trust, tremendous knowledge and value, there's no where else to go.

Reviews of Devin Mangru