Silver Star Motors

Sales Associate
Bob DiMaio, Finance Manager, Silver Star Motors

Bob DiMaio

August 22, 2017

"Execlant personal service from Vance Valente ."

- Wiener33

This is my 5th Mercedes. I have never brought a car from Silver Star . The process of buying a car was so easy from Silver Star . The sales man Vance Valente was curtis and knowledgeable. He delivered the car when he said and set up my blue tooth .walked me through the cars features . It was a very pleasant experience. I will refer Silver Star and Vance Valente .

Vance Valente

July 12, 2017

"GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!"

- nancy,d

Awful customer service. I came in looking to trade my car, looking for an upgrade on my E class. Sales person would't run the numbers on my trade, was super uninterested. I left and decided to get my now new car at the manhattan Mercedes. The level of professionalism at silver star is non existent as is their customer service.

Giovanni Tosti

June 30, 2017

"Wonderful Service!"

- Naanortey1

I want to say a very big thank you to silver star motors! Especially Giuseppe , all I can say is that "he's the man!". He made me feel so welcome and I wasn't pressured to buy a car from him at all,he said to me "you don't have to buy the car if you don't like it".. not like other places they try to pressure you into buying a car from them but this was not the case.He also made sure to keep intouch with me until the last day of pick up. Great sense of humor and personality! Keep up the good work Giuseppe and continue to keep smiles on people's faces! Take care!.

Giuseppe Salvitti