Silver Star Motors

Florence Cai

January 19, 2017

"Awesome "

- Fai

I upgraded to my second Mercedez in October 2016 and the experience was great, Farzan Bigdeli got me the best deal ever he was so nice and dedicated to help me get the vehicle i wanted for the right price also the manager Christian Charvet were very polite and helpful. Bob was great explaining to me all the paper work to be done. The whole team in Silver Star are great people and very helpful and attentive. Thank you so so much. God bless.

January 18, 2017

"Amazing Service."

- henry zhagnay

The best car experience, Farzan was true to his word. He was very helpful and got me in my very first car. He is an excellent sales man, and i definitely will recommend this dealership and Farzan to friends and family. I would also like to thank Gary as he was extremely helpful in explaining all the car specs and functions. Overall i am very happy with my car and the whole sales experience, and i will definitely be coming back.

January 12, 2017

"Professional & courteous "

- Trojans1985

My salesman Alexander Flit was extremely professional and courteous. He extended himself in numerous ways to make sure I was satisfied. I would be more than happy to recommend his services to my colleagues and friends. In fact, I know I will.

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service