Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Boulevard,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Saki91
8/31/2015

"Amazing Experience! "

I would most definitely Reccomend this dealership over any Mercedes Dealership I've been to in Queens! They are extremely helpful and want to help you find the best deal that fits you financially without pressuring you. Bill the Sales Guy who helped me was a very big help, he even kept in touch to make sure I was happy with my veihcle. I would ask for him and I would go to this dealership. You won't regret your decision.

memorex
8/30/2015

"I had a great experience at this dealership"

I highly recommend Bill Rizos he is a wonderful person, very attentive, and he explained everything in detail and if I need any further service or explanation he is always ready to assist me.

CFbenz15
8/15/2015

"This is my very first brand new car, and i Love it. "

I had a great experience with the people at the dealership. They assisted me with awesome mutual respect, and they service was phenomenon. I totally encourage any one that have an interest in buying a BENZ to get in contact with these folks, won't regret it!!!

nasrula
8/15/2015

"Best experience "

What a great person Bill Rizos is . I wish all my experience of buying a car was like that. Great dealership and great service especially from Bill, I can't say enough good things about his Personality and his salesmanship skills. Francesco labbate . This guy knows exactly what he is doing , very informative about his business And very straight guy , I was especially impress with his straight forward approach. Thank you both Billy Rizos and Francesco Labbate

Fred
8/10/2015

"Buying a car from this dealership was a great experience. "

Can't believe what a great experience I had dealing with Bill Rizos. He is an excellent person as well as a salesman. He made me feel very comfortable and trusting with the process of purchasing the E350 Mercedes Benz.

Oscar Alvarado
8/08/2015

"Best Experience! "

This is the 6th car I buy in my life, and never had such an easy process. Farzan Bigdeli was my far the best sales man I have ever come across. Very helpful and full of knowledge. I wish I would have came to Silver Star for my first Benz. Very friendly and nice team over all. Will encourage all my friends to visit Silver Star and especially Farzan Bigdeli!

Mercedez

"BEST Dealer in NYC... "

BEST Dealer in NYC... This was our 2nd lease experience with the same dealership and Jason and Devin were extremely helpful and are always ready to help with any issues and concerns. Michael from service was also very helpful. We highly recommend them and always had an honest opinion from Jason. Hospitality is beyond experience as Devin helped us to understand our first Electric car and fit our schedule on his day off and we wouldn't be enjoying without Jason who is always ready to do the impossible and did his best for our deal. We compared with other Mercedez dealers and their branch was the best deal both the times, we even compared out of state deals too. We will surely go to get their help for our 3rd car to lease from them. It was a wonderful and easy experience especially if you have very busy schedule and have less time to search they are one of the best for deals. We have previously owned BMW, JAGUAR, TOYOTA, CHRYSLER, FORD & MERCEDEZ. Electric Mercedez is best for daily commute up to 100 miles. We have drove 1300 miles and no gas... We love it. Thanks and feel free to contact with any questions at remaxinthecity@gmail.com. CHINTAN - CHIKA

cmlos

"great place"

Very professional. Great customer service they treated me like family. My dealer Anna was great, i felt that she genuinely cared about my concerns. Thats why i purchased my Ml 350.

raymoflor
8/07/2015

"perfect from start to finish"

never thought I can buy a used certified mercedes online from new york all the way from florida and have such a good experience. There were some delays but they kept in constant contact with me and got me the car right when I needed it buy.

renee roach
8/05/2015

"My salesman was Awesome!!!"

Mercedes has always been my dream car and buying from Silver Star not only made that dream possible but made it the most memorable car buying experience I've ever had. My sale consultant, Bill Rizos, was amazing. His honesty, his integrity, his polite and respectful manner was above and beyond what I've ever experienced from any car salesman. I cannot forget my amazing tutor, Chester Savage, who provided such an in-depth and thorough tutorial of my new MB truck, I truly feel like I have become part of a family and not just a customer after working with these two amazing guys.

Chester Savage