Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Boulevard,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking
akbrazil
6/30/2015

"BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. OVER PRICED!!"

NEVER AGAIN!!! I took my 2006 Sprinter for inspection. Left it with them early in the morning, by 4PM I never hear from them. I call them to find out what the status was and the service writer tells us, check your email and would not explain over the phone. I check the email and I see a quote of $8900 in repairs. I quickly email reply him back that we refused the repairs, but unfortunately (without our approval) they went ahead and replace a light blub for $60, $199 diagnosis fee and $290 for a fuel filter (labor only) I provided the filter. History: My Sprinter is a 2006 with just over 60K miles. Its very well maintained with all maintenance records up-to-date. The service writer puts in the email that the van does not pass nys inspection due to a power steering leak. transmission fluid light drown and anti-freeze dirty. I looked under the van, no drips....and no wet spots on the floor and no low power steering fluid. What I did find was a hose that look like slightly wet. But no way does it look like its going to break or leak. One month before I took the van in, I had a leak in the radiator. I had a local shop fix and flush out the system. I was there while they worked on it and I saw them use the blue Mercedes brand anti-freeze. How is it that one month later the anit-freeze is dirty? They are looking to take your money. Bad customer serviceService writer wouldn't even come out of the office to speak to me. He has the receptionist go over the bill with me.

nugget1
6/13/2015

"Excellent Service"

Thank You All for treating me so wonderful today. The service and sales personnel were above excellent . They answered my questions and reassured me that all was well.

maddie101
5/30/2015

"Best car dealer experience"

Josue was amazing from the minute we stepped into the shop. He was able to meet my price point since I just got out of school and provided me with the BEST price for my C300. He is professional and friendly and did not stop until he found me a great car that I LOVED and was affordable. This is the dealer to visit, especially Josue!

shariq
5/27/2015

"Great Dealership "

Great experience with this Dealership ! Especially with Jason Spears, very professional, helpful and friendly !!! Awesome people :)

asgbm6101
5/25/2015

"By far the best car dealer I have ever worked with. "

By far the best. Worked with Aaron Katz whose professionalism is incredible and goes way beyond what anyone would expect to ensure customer satisfaction. Aaron's knowledge of the vehicle as well as the options available is superior. Process was very simple and straight forward and explained to me very clearly. The entire staff goes out its way to make the process pleasant and simple. Even after I took delivery of the vehicle Aaron would call me to make certain that I was satisfied; he is truly interested in the customer. I will continue to go back to Silver Star Motors and Aaron Katz in the future and they certainly receive my highest recommendation.

Haniel32
4/01/2015

"Great people, hard working and all about the customer"

My recent purchase is my first Mercedes I bought at Silver Star through Sarah Eissa. I must commend Sarah for her outstanding performance and professional manner while I visited. Ms. Eissa is a true asset to your Dealership. Her positive attitude coupled with her sense of responsibility and her conscientious demeanor have left a mark. She exemplifies a loyal and dedicated employee. It was a privilege to get to work with such a knowledgeable and respectful salesperson. Francesco Labbate provided me with excellent customer service everything was smooth sailing. He understood what I needed and was very professional. I was extremely pleased with him and the rest of the staff at Silver Star Motors they were friendly anwsered all my question promptly and I did not feel any pressure at any moment!

Mrolla98
3/04/2015

"True Scam"

$1500 charge for "vehicle etch protection" at purchase (post negotiator w finance of course) Think that Sums it up - total frauds... Sad this still goes on

Djemillefirstclasss
2/18/2015

"Great Staff"

Silver Star has quality people that really care about you. My experience with them was phenomenal. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a great experience.

VT-NJ
2/07/2015

"Excellent Experience "

This was my first mercedes benz purchase and boy, I had a list of cars to narrow down. Sarah was extremely professional, patient and accomodating - even watching the kids for us at times. Despite the freezing cold and ice sheets everywhere, Sarah and team helped us go through the 7 cars in our list! Silver Star more than lived up to its reputation, from a great sales consultant via the internet (Farzan) seamless handover to sales (Sarah) to finance & papers (Francesco) to our final walkthrough (Paul). I am glad to recommend the Silver Star team for a job well done!

Raltamore
1/29/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

From the moment I walked into Silver Star, Roy treated me like royalty. The man doesn't know the word no. He made everything happen for the budget I was working with, got me everything I wanted, and did it in the timeframe I was working with. And did it all in the middle of The Nor'easter Juno! Honest and great guy, and really cares about making the customer happy. When I arrived to pick the car up, Devin made it a really fun experience. Once he found out it was my first Benz, he really went out of his way to show me EVERY feature the car had. By the time I was leaving, he has synced my phone, handled to navigation and I knew how to do everything needed driving out of the lot. This was first experience with Mercedes and Silver Star auto, but it will not be my last. I look forward to working with Roy again in the further and will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Reviews of Aaron Katz