Silver Star Motors

Florence Cai

Beatriz Rodriguez, Sales Associate, Silver Star Motors

Beatriz Rodriguez

February 23, 2017

"Pre Owned E 350 Purchase"

- Kevin

I just purchased a 2015 E 350 from Silver Star Motors. My sales representative Giuseppe Salvitti was outstanding! I arrived Monday afternoon, met with Giuseppe, test drove the 350, worked a fair trade for my BMW and drove away with my new car the same day. Great service from Giuseppe and the entire team. Kevin

February 18, 2017

"A five star experience!!"

- Robin1451

Silver Star Motors was the first and only Mercedes dealership we visited. Our intention was to just test drive the C300 and get a general idea of the car to compare to another luxury brand we were considering. However, once we test drove the car, we were sold. We were introduced to Alex Flit who greeted us warmly and made us feel very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and patiently answered all our questions. He advised us of all our options and helped us to select the right car to meet our needs. He then helped us to negotiate a very fair price. We then spoke to Asad Basha, finance manager, who very pleasantly advised us about available warranties. What we really appreciated about Asad was the fact that he never pushed us to make an immediate decision, but rather encouraged us to think about these offers for a while and then make a decision. Everyone worked hard to get this car ready for us so we could drive it home that day. All in all our experience with Silver Star Motors and their employees could not have been any better and we look forward to a long and happy relationship with 'this dealership.

February 16, 2017

"Experience at Silver Star Motors."

- billy2020

I brought my Benz three weeks ago and I had an excellent experience at Silver Star Motors. The sale representative Farzan Bigdeli made it possible. I will recommend Silver Star Motors to friends and family. They are great sales man.

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service