Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors

Call
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking

"Awesome Experience!"

The experience of getting my new Mercedes was above and beyond my expectations, I really recommend it, it really was phenomenal. Thanks to the team @ Silver Star specially to Aaron Katz Sincerely, Danny

"Amazing experience!!"

I purchased a preowned certified C class Benz from silver star and my salesman Gjon was the Best!! He was very knowledgeable and patient. He was not pushy which was great because when you're making a major purchase, the last thing you need is a pushy salesperson. I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends. From start to finish, the process went so smooth. I am so happy from this experience and look forward to doing business with Silver Star and Gjon in the future!!

"Impeccable service, you feel like family. "

My husband and I picked up our vehicle yesterday and cannot stop raving about the service. Our sales rep Gjon was so attentive, patient and accommodating throughout the whole experience. Not only was the process quick and smooth but he took care of everything way before we even thought of calling him. I don't think I would ever try another dealership. Also I must add the the the finance personnel Francesco was also very courteous and thorough. He did not try to 'sell us' anything. He explained everything and listened to all our concerns. The professionalism here is truly remarkable. -Avena L

"Excellent salesman"

H.Roger Harry was a pleasure to work with. he was not only knowledgable but he had a great personality. He added a little humor to the process. He followed thru with what he promised and made the whole process enjoyable.

"Our Experience with Aaron Katz of Silver Star Motors"

Aaron Katz is absolutely amazing. He is extremely articulate and he handles each and every situation that comes his way with Great Aplomb. Mr. Katz makes you feel that you are his most important client. Our experiences with Mr. Katz doesn't end when we walk out the door. It is his attention to detail and his warm and caring manner that has brought our family back to Mr. Katz for the 5th time. I couldn't amazing dealing with anyone else. Mary Anne Caughey

Michael Cohen, President

"Refreshingly Honest & Friendly"

I would recommend this dealership ! My sales person Josh was great and very patient with me. They gave me a good deal and I could not be more satisfied. They were a pleasure to deal with. I am a salesperson myself & it takes a lot to impress me. These guys are a class act.

"Excellent experience with the purchase of my 2015 S550V4"

I recently purchased a 2015 Mercedes-Benz S550V4 and it was a very nice experience and I absolutely recommend this dealership for a stress free car buying experience. The sales team and finance team are extremely knowledgeable, thorough and professional. Purchasing a car can be a stressful experience with surprises and empty promises but not here. I was glad to have found a great car service department and the perks offered from this dealership are outstanding and readily available. A special thanks to Jason Spears who guided me through my purchase with ease.

"Very poor customer service experience with Kevin Baker"

I ordered a duplicate key on May 29, 2014 from my service advisor, Kevin Baker. Can you believe that I never got a call that the order was ready for pick up. In August when I started to inquire about it, I just got thrown off with a myriad of excuses and abrupt answers. I finally got Mr. Baker to say that he was working past Saturday August 30th. I arrived at the reception at 12.00. No one talked to me until 2.00 when I complained to the young receptionist that I felt I was being ignored. Thirty minutes later I was about the only person there and Mr. Baker had not even come to say why it was taking more than two hours for me to pick up a prepaid key. I thought perhaps he had lost the key and did not know how to break the news to me. At the same time I felt abused and disrespected by this guy that I thought in my first encounter to be trying to be helpful . Finally I went to James McGrory with whom I had no appointment to ask for help. To my surprise he was receptive and quickly retrieved the key from the parts dept. with just a simple phone call. I could have kissed his feet. Now the question is why I had too endure such humiliation when the solution was so simple. My name is Kojo and I can be reached at 347 567 5618

James McGrory

"CPO Purchase"

Herman and Anna took wonderful care of us, walked us completely through the vehicle and made the entire buying process wonderful. We flew from Syracuse to purchase the vehicle and are glad we did so.

"Very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive personnel!"

Just bought a pre-owned GL450. Gjon was extremely attentive and patient in walking me through a huge stock of GL450. All great options and all my questions were answered promptly. Great purchase experience. Very smooth process. I would recommend Gjon and Silver Star to everyone looking fora preowned mercedes. Thanks Gjon!

Reviews of Aaron Katz