Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Boulevard,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking
BurakGlobal
4/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The service I received was A+ from Irmine Morancy, highly recommend this dealership they provide good deals and get you in and out fast. Thank you again.

Niko
3/27/2016

"Great People and best prices!!"

We bought our new car from them this week. They got back to us right away. They had the best prices. We took delivery yesterday and the car was beautiful . Everyone we met was down to earth and straight up. We live in North Jersey and it was worth the ride.

jpmcguire
2/23/2016

"Fast, efficient and truthful"

My 1st time meeting Michael Jamal but it won't be my last. I have been driving MB's for 20 years ... this is my 4th M-Benz & I brought it to Silver Star because of a class action lawsuit settlement wrt a check engine light. Because Michael was so helpful I ended up spending a lot more money there - getting a service B completed, transmission overhaul, tailgate & a parktronic sensor fixed. He is a very fast communicator on email and he even came out to shake my hand during his lunch break. The Parktronic gave problems because of how the bumper was re-attached so i brought it back. No charge, full confession and he arranged for a loaner car even though i preferred to take my daughter on the subway that day (even after 25 years in NYC - I am still a tourist, well, maybe a traveler). In short, Michael Jamal and Vivian under promised and over delivered for me and my family.

Silver Star Motors responded to this review

February 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about our staff and our dealership. It is greatly appreciated!

James G.
1/27/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Jay Bari is an outstanding salesman. He made shopping for a pre-owned Mercedes effortless. I traded in my old MB for a newer model and Jay walked me through each car and helped me make the best decision possible. I left the very same day with the exact car I had hoped and been looking for. He got me the best deal possible and made the transaction seamless. I was super pleased with his knowledge and even more so with his professionalism and courteousness. Jay made the car buying experience that much smother and I highly recommend him and the entire team at Silver Star Motors. - James G.

Paul Cunha

tv guy
1/06/2016

"Excellent experience, car was exactly what was described."

Buying a car on the internet is a little stressful. Buying one on the other side of the country that you can't even see pictures of requires a serious leap of faith. Roger did exactly what they said they were going to do and the car was exactly what they promised. That alone is worth more than the 5 stars. But the car was also probably 2k cheaper (50k vehicle) than any other version in the country... and I looked for weeks. Everything else is gravy, Yes they were fast and easy to deal with, nice on the phone, great communicators, helped with shipping etc. That's all great, but I'm sure lots of dealers are like that. This was all about having to rely on someone to deliver exactly what they promised. This was a huge win finding silver star

Paul Cunha

JohnB024
1/05/2016

"Bad experience"

I had purchased 2 GL's previously from Silver Star and was all set to purchase another. Everything was worked out via telephone & Email. On arrival to conclude the purchase, everything changed. Agreements previously made were discarded, vehicle availability was changed, prices agreed to were ignored. ** Read 10 things indicating a bad dealearship on Edmunds.** and Silver Star did them all. Worst vehickle buying experience ever.

Car123
12/12/2015

"GLK and CLA"

I brought a Mercedes-Benz GLK and CLA from Farzan Bigdeli in 2015, and the cars are great. Farzan helped me find the cars with my car option preferences. After I brought GLK from him, I came back the next month, and he sold me a CLA.

sravan
12/01/2015

"Betrayed me"

I purchased a MB C300 used car from this dealership and after few days observed some issues with my headlamp, when took it to a local authorized dealership it was identified that there are certain broken components inside the vehicle. When the dealer sold this car to me it is obvious that they knew about this issue but never disclosed it to me. When asked them to fix this they say its not their problem. Never gonna trust these people. Trust is the most important factor for successful business this dealership is missing that

Jai Wong55
11/05/2015

"Quick, easy and personal "

My leasing transaction with Roger was smooth, faster and more seamless than getting a cellphone in any point in time. Roger uses his intuition to his connect with his customers and he does the right thing. When comes to automotive sales, an ethical stance is a rarity- but Roger has it all.

Louis
11/04/2015

"Wonderful Experience at Silver Star"

I bought a new car on April 29, 2015 ..I Love my CLA 250. Josue Dejesus has experience, profesional and cordial sales representative. Josue is different than others never put pressure as other dealer..

Reviews of Irmine Morancy