Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Boulevard,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Willtaylor37
8/27/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great experience at this dealership. Traveled from North Jersey. Everyone was friendly. Alex Flit was great. Very nice, professional, helpful, and honest. I would definitely recommend this dealer and Alex.

Snoopy
8/10/2016

"Excellent service"

Service is very good.Never had any problems for 10 years while leasing new cars.But if you really expect an exceptional service ask for Roy Lerman;you will not regret.He is not only a very good professional but treats you like a friend and you feel safe with him.Always ready to help you.

Ryan_CEO
8/05/2016

"Best Service"

Silver Star Motors is a very professional car dealership. I didn't feel they were trying to oversell me. Roy Richards was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. I am very happy with my new car!

August 08, 2016

Congratulations on taking delivery of your new Mercedes-Benz!

Kidinvs
7/25/2016

"Silver Star s/b called Gold Star"

I was looking for a pre-owned E3 50. First I found one in Massapequa but decided it was too far from where I live. Then I found one online in Rockville Center, and came pretty close to buying it, but I was a bit upset that they would not negotiate the price online even one dollar. I was about to pull the trigger but a friend of mine reminded me of one of their good friends at Silverstar. They said I would be foolish not to at least take a look. I looked online and found a car that was just what I wanted. After meeting the preowned manager and then working with Beatriz, They offered me a deal I couldn't refuse and I bought the car on the spot. More importantly five days later, I found a small bulge on one of the tires. I brought the car back and they change the tire out for a new one with no questions asked. Hiccups to happen, but more importantly the way they handled it was absolutely 100% professional. I have never actually been delighted with any car dealer before, but this experience was painless and quite simple. That's what buying a car should be.

August 08, 2016

We appreciate your business and your kind words! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

FJL1964
7/25/2016

"Professional, as always "

Beatriz was the best possible person I could have worked with. She kept in touch with me over the course of several months, made the sale and finance process as smooth as possible, and made sure to do all necessary follow up work. A total pro. Made everything easy & took care of all the details. Wish I could buy another car from her. Thanks!

August 08, 2016

Thank your for taking the time to review our dealership, we appreciate you and your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

Len1962

"Lennox"

I was a bit hessiant about this vehicle at first because there was a little dent at the door and bumper but a little reasoning with Richard and his manager it turned out excellent well done guys. Lennox

July 25, 2016

Thank you for your honest review about your experience at Silver Star Motors. We hope you enjoy your vehicle!

Mercy2
7/19/2016

"Fast and easy."

I have given this rating to this dealer because this is the first time that buying a car is so fast and easy. I'll definitely recommend this dealership.

July 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership!

bmackii
7/15/2016

"The Silver Star Experience"

My car buying experience was great at Silver Star, My Sales Representative Beatriz Rodriquez paid very close to the littlest details that I requested and made sure I was completely happy during my delivery of my GL 63 AMG. I received the Red Carpet Treatment... Literary!!! I picked up my truck and it was right next to the red carpet run way just for me with a welcome to the Silver Star Family sign. The finance team was great and made sure I received the best rate possible, even when i didn't want to explore no more banks. Thank you! Francesco Labbate. When you purchase a Mercedes at Silver Star you will be completely satisfied and their Service Department is wonderful and reasonable. I'm very please with the all of services I received at Silver Star. Its my second purchase and been to other Mercedes Benz dealers, but you will served promptly and correctly whether your buying new, used small or large. Thanks guys or should I say family... You Rock!!!

July 20, 2016

Congratulations on taking delivery of your GL63 and thanks for taking the time to review us!

Niazchowdhury01
7/15/2016

"Patient"

Excellence at its finest. Followed up. Highly recommended!!! I hope to get my upgrade with Alex again. He is the most honest man I have ever met. God bless him always.

Boyce.omar
7/11/2016

"the new manger is A1"

The NEW manager Edd really helped me out after I payed for a car & the day of pick up I got a car with so many scratches I hated my Mercedes experience , BUT THEN Edd REALKY HELPED ME AND MADE ME BRING CAR BACK & ADRESSED ALL MY CONCERNS , @ 1st dealing with the old manager I said I'm not referring anybody but with the new manager Edd I'm willing to tell all family & friends why they should go with Mercedes Benz

July 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your honest review. It is information like this that we can use to make us better!

Reviews of Francesco Labbate