Silver Star Motors

36-11 Northern Boulevard,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Silver Star Motors Info
About Silver Star Motors

Silver Star Motors is an Authorized Mercedes-Benz Passenger Vehicle and Sprinter Commercial Van Dealer conveniently located just over the 59th Street Bridge from Manhattan on Northern Boulevard in Long Island City, Queens, NYC. We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mercedes-Benz dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time you visit. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Great People And Great Cars, That's the Silver Star Way!

About Silver Star Motors

Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service
  • Indoor Customer Parking
nick8177
9/23/2016

"Its my 6th benz and im 32. All from the same dealership"

This is my 4th time leasing a car from Silver Star Mercedes. Its my 3rd from the same salesperson Roy Lerman Aug 17, 2016 2 days after my birthday. Hes the Best of the Best. Cant wait tell my next lease in 2019 LOLOL* 1998 c280 2002 c280 2010 c300 2012 c300 2014 c300 2016 CLA 250 AMG

Peter543
9/13/2016

"Terrific product and service"

I had the pleasure of working with Sales Pro, Alex Flit, and Tech Specialist, Devin Mangru, to purchase a Certified PreOwned C300 at Silver Star Mercedes in Long Island City, NY Both of these gentlemen are true professionals and also have the unique ability to simultaneously extent cordial friendship. Our experience was just the best and I highly recommend them.

andrew1974
9/12/2016

"It is my first merc and I am loving it"

Got a great deal on my first CLA250, Josue was very detail oriented and helpful with the whole process. Good follow up and smooth delivery.

Mark Gordon
8/30/2016

"They made buying a car 400 miles away from home easy!"

We saw the car we were interested in on line. We live 400 miles away, but in talking with the dealership during the week on the phone we realized that it was very doable . Everyone at the dealership made the car buying experience wonderful. Thank you Andrew Anyangwe, Beatriz Rodriguez, and Francesco!

Willtaylor37
8/27/2016

"Great experience"

Had a great experience at this dealership. Traveled from North Jersey. Everyone was friendly. Alex Flit was great. Very nice, professional, helpful, and honest. I would definitely recommend this dealer and Alex.

Snoopy
8/10/2016

"Excellent service"

Service is very good.Never had any problems for 10 years while leasing new cars.But if you really expect an exceptional service ask for Roy Lerman;you will not regret.He is not only a very good professional but treats you like a friend and you feel safe with him.Always ready to help you.

Ryan_CEO
8/05/2016

"Best Service"

Silver Star Motors is a very professional car dealership. I didn't feel they were trying to oversell me. Roy Richards was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. I am very happy with my new car!

August 08, 2016

Congratulations on taking delivery of your new Mercedes-Benz!

Kidinvs
7/25/2016

"Silver Star s/b called Gold Star"

I was looking for a pre-owned E3 50. First I found one in Massapequa but decided it was too far from where I live. Then I found one online in Rockville Center, and came pretty close to buying it, but I was a bit upset that they would not negotiate the price online even one dollar. I was about to pull the trigger but a friend of mine reminded me of one of their good friends at Silverstar. They said I would be foolish not to at least take a look. I looked online and found a car that was just what I wanted. After meeting the preowned manager and then working with Beatriz, They offered me a deal I couldn't refuse and I bought the car on the spot. More importantly five days later, I found a small bulge on one of the tires. I brought the car back and they change the tire out for a new one with no questions asked. Hiccups to happen, but more importantly the way they handled it was absolutely 100% professional. I have never actually been delighted with any car dealer before, but this experience was painless and quite simple. That's what buying a car should be.

August 08, 2016

We appreciate your business and your kind words! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

FJL1964
7/25/2016

"Professional, as always "

Beatriz was the best possible person I could have worked with. She kept in touch with me over the course of several months, made the sale and finance process as smooth as possible, and made sure to do all necessary follow up work. A total pro. Made everything easy & took care of all the details. Wish I could buy another car from her. Thanks!

August 08, 2016

Thank your for taking the time to review our dealership, we appreciate you and your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

Len1962

"Lennox"

I was a bit hessiant about this vehicle at first because there was a little dent at the door and bumper but a little reasoning with Richard and his manager it turned out excellent well done guys. Lennox

July 25, 2016

Thank you for your honest review about your experience at Silver Star Motors. We hope you enjoy your vehicle!

Reviews of Francesco Labbate