Sloane Honda

About Sloane Honda

Chato
6/23/2016

"Great experience "

We had a great experience getting a new lease for my wife. Our sales person Igor Keiser was excellent and extremely knowledgeable. Sloane Honda takes cares of their repeat customers.

Igor Keiser

June 23, 2016

Thanks for your five star review! We're glad to hear your experience with us while getting a new lease was a positive one. We try to make sure that our staff knows everything they need to and more, so we're glad that Keiser was knowledgable in everything you needed. Let us know if you have any more questions, we would love to continue to help you!

Mrsortiz
6/11/2016

"Great friendly service "

Service was excellent! William was are sales person he was very attentive. He answered every question my husband and I had. Got us into our new car with excellent customer service.

William Burnett

June 14, 2016

Hi! I am always happy to see when members of our team have provided excellent customer service to our guests! William Burnett is no exception. I am happy to have him on our team, and I am happy he was the person to help you and your husband with finding your new car. Thank you for your review! Mike Nasrat General Manager mike.nasrat@sloaneautos.com 484-329-7300

Mr. and Mrs. White
6/07/2016

"Great Buying Experience."

From the time my wife and I drove up to Sloane Honda and met our salesman William Burnett to the time we walk into the finance office and met Raphael White who took care of all the final numbers and paperwork, the whole experience felt like family was taken care of us from beginning to end. The dealership was really nice and had quite a selection of vehicles to chooses from. We had a wonderful buying experience at Sloane Honda and truly would recommend it to anyone looking for a Family buying experience. I will definitely choose Sloane Honda again. Great job Will Burnett, Raphael White and Sloane Honda!!!!!!

William Burnett, Raphael White

June 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear you had an excellent experience with William. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

agould
5/24/2016

"Carlos Santana, yes that is his real name, go to him!!!"

I had a great experience at Sloane Honda. From the second I got there Carlos Santana was more then willing to help. He treated us as if he was the one buying the car and catering to our every need. We arrived at 3, and stayed all the way until 10 with us making sure everything went smoothly.(We only stayed till 10 because of problems my insurance company had to deal with). He helped get my payments lowered to as low as possible, due to the fact that I am a first time car buyer. His manager Jeff also worked with us, doing whatever he could to get a great deal for us. I drove away with a 2016 Honda Civic and I could not be happier. Carlos was outstanding and I would recommend him to everyone.

Carlos, Santana

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the awesome feedback about your first car buying experienc! You're right, Carlos is an outstanding salesman and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

Heather Gunkel
5/23/2016

"Sending thanks to William Burnett"

William Burnett was amazingly helpful for the purchase of 2 cars. Answered all my questions, listened to my concerns and helped my family find the best vehicles for our needs. I can't recommend him enough.

William Burnett

May 24, 2016

Heather, thank you taking time to leave us a great review about your second car buying experience at Sloane Honda! We are pleased to hear William did a fantastic job in assisting you in your purchase. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

Kissy1221
5/20/2016

"Liars"

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership a few weeks ago. We signed documentation that my personalized plates would be transferred to my new vehicle! I purchased these plates 10 years ago from Rutger University, one because I am an alumni, but two because so was my uncle who I was very close to. He passed away unexpectedly and he too had personalized plates from Rutgers! In Remembrance of him I purchased these plates! There is a lot of sentimental value in them! Now I am being told a few different stories but basically after sifting threw the lies, they messed up, but they will not correct their wrong and my plates have not be transferred! I will never do business with this company again and it has left a sour taste in my mouth from ever doing business neither Honda again! I wish their was someone hire up I could have spoke too!

Jim - fiance

June 06, 2016

Hello, Thank you for your review, we appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We strive to provide world-class customer service for all our customers. We understand how frustrating it must be to lose those personalized plates. I would love a chance to discuss this and see if there's anything that we can do. Would you please contact me at your earliest convenience? Thank you, Mike Todak General Sales Manager mike.todak@bmwofdevon.com 610-687-9350

LaBynum2
5/09/2016

"Traded Old Car & Purchased New Car"

William Burnett, also known as Will was a great salesman. He was very helpful, pleasant and patient! In the end my husband and I purchased a 2014 Honda Accord which we love. We couldn't be more satisfied with our choice.

Will Burnett

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear that Will was helpful, pleasant and patient during your visit and that you love your 2014 Honda Accord. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

Christy Robinson
5/07/2016

"Two Thumbs UP! Bought 2016 Honda Fit -- thanks Andrey! "

My 19 year old daughter needed a reliable car, so we visited a few dealerships before Sloane Honda. What a mistake! Once we came to Sloane and met Andrey Penkhasov, we had the best experience! We told him what we had been offered prior and asked if could do better. HE DID! So we bought on the spot. He was straight forward and made the entire process so easy and seamless. We also worked with Matt to finance the car and he explained everything very thoroughly to ensure we understood exactly what we were paying. What a great team! I really didn't think that buying a car could be such a pleasant experience. But it was! I would recommend Andrey and this dealership to anyone looking to buy a Honda. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Andrey Penkhasov, Matt Liczbinski

May 10, 2016

Christy, thank you for writing about your amazing experience at our dealership! I am happy to hear Andrey and Matt were able to provide you with the best, easy and seamless car buying experience we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again, or anyone you might send our way in the future. Be sure to check us out on Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our likers. Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

bubbe2
5/06/2016

"Trade/buy new car"

Went to trade my 11 year old Accord for a new one. Very professional and prompt took what I wanted into account. Dealt with Carlos Santana, very friendly, not high pressure but very accomodating.

Carlos Santana

May 25, 2016

We are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Carlos was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him for providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Like us on Facebook for service specials! Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

backhome
5/04/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Itamar "Carlos" Santana was extremely positive and helpful. He was very knowledgable about the car, and a pleasure to do business with.....a gentleman. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is shopping at Sloane Honda.

Itamar "Carlos" Santana

May 25, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that Carlos could be so helpful and knowledgeable during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

New 2015 Honda CR-Z, $21585