Sloane Honda

About Sloane Honda

About Sloane Honda

cravensj1
7/27/2016

"Perfect First Time Car Buyer Experience"

I worked with William Burnett and Jose Ortiz. Both quick, efficient, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I entered the dealership at 1pm and drove away before 5pm the same afternoon with a car thousands of dollars below the kelly blue book value.

William Burnett, Jose Ortiz

Mister
7/10/2016

"Dave and Igor"

Because Dave Bruno in the Service Dept. is so helpful, competent, and so customer focused, I decided to trade in my dependable 2005 CRV for a newer model, and to buy it at Sloane rather than one of their competitors. Dave referred me to Igor in sales, and again I encountered someone who was competent and customer focused. Igor asked me what i wanted in a vehicle, even color preference, and only showed me what I was looking for. He wasn't pushy, didn't try to up-sell, but he Was responsive to my calls about expected delivery date, which was a week later. (I ordered some accessories and wanted to wait until they were done before I picked up my new CRV.) If you're looking for a Honda, go to Sloane; don't waste your precious time going anywhere else. One more thing: I was originally speaking to another salesman, who did the ethical thing once he found out that Dave had already spoken to Igor about me, and introduced me to Igor rather than try and get the sale.

Raphael in the Business Office, receptionist in the showroom.

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that Dave and Igor provided you with such excellent customer service. We're proud of our efficient and hassle-free environment here at Sloane Honda. Enjoy your new CRV, let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Jocelyn
7/07/2016

"Employees that care about customers"

My recent experience at Sloane Honda was enhanced by the fact that they stayed late on a holiday weekend, and worked with our insurance agency to make sure we were prepared for the new car. We had shopped at few other places, and found that the employees at Sloane Honda were more accommodating and friendly. Thanks for a great first car buying experience, Will!

July 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, Jocelyn! We're delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with great customer service, even over the holiday weekend. It's so nice to hear from our happy customers! We'll let Will know to keep up the great work. Enjoy your new vehicle, let us know if we can help you in the future!

richardcoolguy267
7/07/2016

"great"

Grat experience from Carlos Santana when buying a car from this honda dealership. Found a great price and everyone was very friendly ! Thanks a lot

Carlos Santana

July 13, 2016

Thanks for your review, Richard! We're so glad to hear that Carlos provided you with excellent customer service. We're proud of our great prices and friendly service. We hope to see you again, enjoy your new vehicle!

Chato
6/23/2016

"Great experience "

We had a great experience getting a new lease for my wife. Our sales person Igor Keiser was excellent and extremely knowledgeable. Sloane Honda takes cares of their repeat customers.

Igor Keiser

June 23, 2016

Thanks for your five star review! We're glad to hear your experience with us while getting a new lease was a positive one. We try to make sure that our staff knows everything they need to and more, so we're glad that Keiser was knowledgable in everything you needed. Let us know if you have any more questions, we would love to continue to help you!

Mrsortiz
6/11/2016

"Great friendly service "

Service was excellent! William was are sales person he was very attentive. He answered every question my husband and I had. Got us into our new car with excellent customer service.

June 14, 2016

Hi! I am always happy to see when members of our team have provided excellent customer service to our guests! William Burnett is no exception. I am happy to have him on our team, and I am happy he was the person to help you and your husband with finding your new car. Thank you for your review! Mike Nasrat General Manager mike.nasrat@sloaneautos.com 484-329-7300

Mr. and Mrs. White
6/07/2016

"Great Buying Experience."

From the time my wife and I drove up to Sloane Honda and met our salesman William Burnett to the time we walk into the finance office and met Raphael White who took care of all the final numbers and paperwork, the whole experience felt like family was taken care of us from beginning to end. The dealership was really nice and had quite a selection of vehicles to chooses from. We had a wonderful buying experience at Sloane Honda and truly would recommend it to anyone looking for a Family buying experience. I will definitely choose Sloane Honda again. Great job Will Burnett, Raphael White and Sloane Honda!!!!!!

William Burnett, Raphael White

June 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear you had an excellent experience with William. He is a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

agould
5/24/2016

"Carlos Santana, yes that is his real name, go to him!!!"

I had a great experience at Sloane Honda. From the second I got there Carlos Santana was more then willing to help. He treated us as if he was the one buying the car and catering to our every need. We arrived at 3, and stayed all the way until 10 with us making sure everything went smoothly.(We only stayed till 10 because of problems my insurance company had to deal with). He helped get my payments lowered to as low as possible, due to the fact that I am a first time car buyer. His manager Jeff also worked with us, doing whatever he could to get a great deal for us. I drove away with a 2016 Honda Civic and I could not be happier. Carlos was outstanding and I would recommend him to everyone.

Carlos, Santana

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the awesome feedback about your first car buying experienc! You're right, Carlos is an outstanding salesman and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

Heather Gunkel
5/23/2016

"Sending thanks to William Burnett"

William Burnett was amazingly helpful for the purchase of 2 cars. Answered all my questions, listened to my concerns and helped my family find the best vehicles for our needs. I can't recommend him enough.

May 24, 2016

Heather, thank you taking time to leave us a great review about your second car buying experience at Sloane Honda! We are pleased to hear William did a fantastic job in assisting you in your purchase. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Jeff Lish GM - Jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com

Kissy1221
5/20/2016

"Liars"

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership a few weeks ago. We signed documentation that my personalized plates would be transferred to my new vehicle! I purchased these plates 10 years ago from Rutger University, one because I am an alumni, but two because so was my uncle who I was very close to. He passed away unexpectedly and he too had personalized plates from Rutgers! In Remembrance of him I purchased these plates! There is a lot of sentimental value in them! Now I am being told a few different stories but basically after sifting threw the lies, they messed up, but they will not correct their wrong and my plates have not be transferred! I will never do business with this company again and it has left a sour taste in my mouth from ever doing business neither Honda again! I wish their was someone hire up I could have spoke too!

Jim - fiance

June 06, 2016

Hello, Thank you for your review, we appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We strive to provide world-class customer service for all our customers. We understand how frustrating it must be to lose those personalized plates. I would love a chance to discuss this and see if there's anything that we can do. Would you please contact me at your earliest convenience? Thank you, Mike Todak General Sales Manager mike.todak@bmwofdevon.com 610-687-9350

Reviews of Friendemic Support