Sloane Honda

About Sloane Honda

fezzai
9/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Our salesman was Carlos Santana. From the moment Carolos approached us, we knew he was going to make us happy. He was so polite and very easy to speak with. He did everything in his power to make our experience a very happy one...... and he succeeded! We never felt pressured by Carolos and he helped us every way possible, to the point where we helped make sure all our belongings were out of our old car we were trading in that day. Carlos did a FANTASTIC job! Even the management we deal with, was a very pleasant experience. Finance manager Matt made it quick and easy for us to sign and drive. Excellent experience! Definitely would be back and referring friends and family

Carlos Santana

September 28, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! It is a pleasure to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Carlos, he is a great man who enjoys going above and beyond to provide his customers with great service. He will be happy to hear your compliments. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

StephBarreto
9/27/2016

"Amazing Expierence"

This is my first time financing a car, and I can't be happier than doing at Sloane Honda. The salesman Jose, he help me so much, in getting the best deal on my Honda Accord. He was very helpful and he walk me through everything. From Financing options and payments to how the car works and its features. It made this process so much easier for myself! Jose is great salesman! I highly reccommend this dealer ship as well the help from Jose!

September 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that Jose provided you with such great service. Our team is proud of going the extra mile for our customers! Congratulations on your Honda Accord, we appreciate your business and your recommendation!

Netty
9/23/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

I am very happy about my experience at Sloane Honda. Alex Pizarro was my salesman. Not only was he professional, honest and straight to the point but he helped me get my first car. Shawn White the sales manager was also very professional, friendly, and helpful. They answered any questions I had without hesitation. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I will definitely come back again if I ever decide to buy another car down the road. The facility was very clean and there were many cars to look and choose from. All the employees, including the ones I didn't deal with were courteous.

Alex Pizarro and Shawn White

September 24, 2016

Netty- Thank you for the 5 star review and for providing us with this valuable feedback! It is so wonderful to hear about your experience with Alex and Shawn. We value your business with us. We hope to be able to assist you in all your future car purchases.

Sherrymak
9/21/2016

"Amazing"

Service was great. The salesman helped us as much as he could and we got a really great deal! Had to relocate the car because the dealership didn't have our desired color, but it only took a day to ship in. Very quick. Everyone was very friendly and made our experience a very good one. I will definitely come back in the future years down the road to buy another car from here.

Eddie Stroka

September 22, 2016

Thank you for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience working with us. Our team strives to go above and beyond in order to find our customers the perfect vehicle in efficient timing. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

jdl2011
9/20/2016

"Great customer service!!!"

Our overall experience was great! Our Salesman handled everything smoothly and the gentleman in finance handled all of our needs and questions perfectly. My wife and I have purchased cars from other dealers, but this is our 3rd car from Sloane Honda, and we could not be happier!

Glenn Smith

September 20, 2016

What a wonderful review! We take pride in proving our customers with great service and customer satisfaction, and we are happy to hear we achieved that goal with you! We greatly appreciate you and your wife's business, and we look forward to seeing you both again!

myerslb
9/20/2016

"Customer service was excellant"

From the beginning our experience was outstanding. Our sales rep, Eddie Stroka was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The General Manager, Jeff Lish was helpful and friendly and all times. This was our 4th Honda lease but the first with Sloane Honda. It has been by far the smoothest, easiest and best experience .

September 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jeff and Eddie for their hard work and excellent customer service! They will be thrilled to hear your compliments! We greatly appreciate your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Daniellefiz
9/13/2016

"Ed is the best! "

This was my first time buying a new car. I brought a used car and had a horrible experience so I was worried buying a new car. Ed Prout was awesome. He took the time to show me all the cars I was interested in. He went over everything with me. He didn't try to rush me into any decisions. He was just an all around good guy. He made my experience buying a new car great! Thanks Ed!

Ed Prout

September 14, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that we were able to provide you with the great service you deserve. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Ed. We hope to see you again, thank you for your business!

Bella, janis910
9/11/2016

"Fue una experiencia muy buena."

Gracias x un amigo de mi esposo que nos recomendo al Sr.carlos Santana me senti muy agradable ya que habla vamos el mismo idioma y lo recomiendo. Gracias.

September 15, 2016

Estamos agradecidos por tu recomendacion y nos da mucho gusto saber que tuviste una excelente experiencia aqui en Sloane Honda. La satisfaccion de nuestros clientes es una prioridad para nosotros. Apreciamos tu tiempo y preferencia.

Grey
9/08/2016

"Carlos Santana"

Carlos Santana was amazing. His people skills are impeccable and he was very patient and helpful in assisting me in purchasing my Honda Civic. This was the first time that in buying a vehicle I did not feel pressured nor backed into a corner regarding the numbers. Mr. Santana worked effectively in answering all of my questions and meeting my needs. I would greatly recommend for anyone looking to purchase a car to ask for Mr. Carlos Santana. He is someone that is unforgettable as he does his job at a level of excellence.

Carlos, Santana

September 09, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review! We're proud of the great service that Carlos provides to our customers - we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Congratulations on your new Honda Civic, we hope to see you again!

Fseesiii
9/07/2016

"Awesome experience!!!!"

Michael A as they call him is one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with!!! He took all my concerns in consideration and sold me a vehicle that I wanted...

Michael Alexanian

September 08, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! Michael is indeed a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Friendemic Support