Sloane Honda

About Sloane Honda

About Sloane Honda

Civic chick 2016
8/22/2016

"Igor Keiser and the 2016 civic!"

Today I leased my second car from Igor. This is the sixth car my family has purchased/leased from Igor. There is absolutely no one better, knowledgable, personable, and an expert at what he does. I am so grateful to have met and worked with him. He keeps myself and my family a Honda family!

Igor, Keiser

Scjgberg1
8/13/2016

"Great experience "

The staff were friendly and professional. They helped us find the car we wanted at an excellent price. Process was straight foward ( no games ) and paperwork relatively painless

Larry Walsh, sales. Al Kramer , finance

August 15, 2016

Thank you for the review! Our team will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

R.peoples
8/11/2016

"Used car purchase"

Overall I had a great experience working with the sales associates at this facility. William Burnett was my sales representative and he did a great job helping me find what I wanted.

August 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that William provided you with such great service. Our team is proud of our friendly, helpful atmosphere. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

Happy with my Raspberry Blue Fit
8/09/2016

"Shawn and Alex P. in certified pre-owned sales were great!"

The prospect of buying another car after my 2 year-old car was totaled while parked on a residential street filled me with stress and apprehension because my last car-buying experience had been marked by pressure tactics, the inability to get consistent answers, and unpleasant last-minute surprises. In contrast, the experience I had with Sloane Honda's Shawn White (certified pre-owned manager) and Alex Pizarro (sales rep.) was painless, easy, and surpassed my expectations in every regard. I had located the car I desired through Autotrader and because Sloane Honda was far from me, we had a number of phone conversations before I made it to their dealership to see the car in person and put a deposit on it. Shawn and Alex were always patient in answering all my questions throughout this process. My chosen car needed its airbags replaced, so I had to wait a month before I could go back to complete the transaction. That day, at Sloane, the final paperwork was completed without pressure to add an extended warranty or last-minute surprise fees/charges thrown in, and I was very pleasantly surprised. Throughout this process, I feel that Shawn and Alex were helpful, accommodating and fair in their dealings with me. Alex was a great sales rep. to work with -- easygoing and personable. For this reason, this is the first review I have ever taken the time to give on a product or service. I wanted to express my appreciation to Shawn and Alex for taking the stress out of this experience. I only wish they had been local to me so I could have continued to use their dealership's benefits/services.

Shawn White and Alex Pizarro

August 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We're so happy to hear that we were able to help after your last car was totaled. We know replacing a car after an accident can be stressful - it's great that we were able to provide you with a pleasant, hassle-free experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Congratulations on your new blue Fit, we appreciate your business!

Sheina#1
8/07/2016

"ABOVE and BEYOND!!!!!!! Tim Graham!"

Tim Graham is an excellent salesman. He has sold cars to my family for years. I came to him last week in need of a new SUV because my family is expanding with baby #2. Tim asked us what we were looking for, price range, monthly payment etc. He went above and beyond to get us a GREAT deal and we ended up below our max monthly payment with a great interest rate. I would recommend Tim Graham to anyone in need of a car. Thank you Tim for always getting the job done for us!!!!! -Sheina Pinard-McKinney

August 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review, Sheina! We strive to provide all our customers with an excellent experience and are pleased to hear Tim went above and beyond to provide you with a fantastic experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

ayush98
8/06/2016

"Itamar "Carlos" Santana !!!!!"

Itamar "Carlos" Santana is one of the best, if not the best salesman I have ever met because of his friendly and sincere personality. He made our car buying experience extremely easy and simple. Thank you Carlos!

Carlos Santana

August 07, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that 'Carlos' took such great care of you. He's such an awesome part of our team - we'll tell him to keep up the great work! We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

lgibbons06
8/05/2016

"FIRST TIME BUYER!! EXTREMELY SATISFIED!! WILLIAM BURNETT #1"

As a first time buyer (let alone a woman) one is very weary on buying into a car or lease. William Burnett, helped me out every step of the way. Including checking up on me weeks after the car deal. Thanks so much Will for all your help and advice. Also the used car sales staff including, Andre Patterson were gracious enough to help me out as I looked over vehicles. I would 100% recommend Sloane Honda Sales and Service to all friends and family. Courteous and informational staff!! Great job guys!!

Andre Patterson

August 06, 2016

Congratulations on your first car! We know how weary it can be buying or leasing a car can be. That is why at Sloane Honda, we made it our goal to provide our customers with an honest and comfortable experience! It is great to hear that William and Andre with such a great experience! We are very excited for you and will assist you with you anything you may need in the future! Jeff Lish General Manager jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com 215-305-5000

Happy Honda Lessee
8/03/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I went in on a Tuesday afternoon on my way home from work. Met an extremely nice salesman by the name of Itamar "Carlos" Santana. He was very welcoming took the information, showed me the various levels of Civic's. I told him exactly what i wanted. He excused himself and come back with a printout of costs along with his sales manager. I told them i would make a decision within the week. He made a follow up phone call @ 2 days later to say "Hello" and to see if i was happy. I told him i was going to take the weekend to contemplate and arrive at a decision. I visited a closer agency over the weekend and did not have the same good feeling. I called Carlos on Monday and said i wanted the car. He informed me that the car that was on the lot was sold BUT he would do his best to locate another. He called 3 days later to tell me they found a choice. I left a deposit and picked up the car 3 days later at MY Convenience. It was after the "Month End" and they were fine with it. The business process went just a smooth. Carlos took his time explaining the entire vehicle and paired my phone to the car as well as setting up the radio and anything that i asked. I like Sloane and HIGHLY recommend Itamar "Carlos" Santana, you will not be disappointed!

Jim MacDonald, Business Manager

August 04, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! It was a pleasure assisting you in leasing your new Honda! Carlos is a huge asset to Sloane Honda, he will go above and beyond to ensure our customers are thoroughly comfortable and happy with their time with us. Congratulations and welcome to the Sloane Honda family, we are excited to assist you with anything you may need in the future! Jeff Lish General Manager jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com 215-305-5000

Cruzy1112
8/01/2016

"I'm so happy I went to Sloane!"

Went to Sloane to trade in my vehicle. They not only sold me my new vehicle for a great price, they also gave me more for my trade in than any other dealership had offered. They were great in everyway possible. If you go, ask for Igor, you wont be disappointed!

Matt

August 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new car and welcome to the Sloane Honda family! We appreciate your review and are looking forward to working with you again! Jeff Lish General Manager jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com 215-305-5000

cravensj1
7/27/2016

"Perfect First Time Car Buyer Experience"

I worked with William Burnett and Jose Ortiz. Both quick, efficient, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I entered the dealership at 1pm and drove away before 5pm the same afternoon with a car thousands of dollars below the kelly blue book value.

William Burnett, Jose Ortiz

July 28, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! Providing our customers with an excellent and satisfying car buying experience is something our team takes great pride in and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Friendemic Support