South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Call
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service

"Loved working with Ken!!"

Ken Duckworth made our new car buying experience very enjoyable. He was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable throughout the process. The finance guy, Randy, was also was great to work with! I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

I have done business with several dealers over the past 20 years, but none of them compare to South County Dodge. Randy Brinckman was my Sales Consultant, he worked with me to find the exact Dodge RAM that fit our company needs and kept me well informed through out the process. It's great to see a dealer that has an interest in providing excellent customer service.

"Best Buying Experience - EVER!"

Corey Donaldson worked with us to find the perfect 2015 Dodge Dart. First car he pulled around the front for us, we purchased! (we needed a few changes after the one we saw online.) He did an amazing job from start to finish. Corey was very friendly, knowledgeable and didn't pressure us to make a sell. After we told Corey lets make a deal, we were informed he has only been there 2 weeks. He's still in the learning process on paperwork. We thought he has been there for 2+ years not 2 weeks. He did a great job! We highly recommend Corey Donaldson (Ken Duckworth).

"We had a great experience!"

Ken was great to work with, got us a great deal on our car and a great value on the trade-in. We'll definitely recommend him and the dealership to other people in the future.

"Best Buying Experience - PERIOD."

My wife and I had purchased from South County Dodge in the past for a used minivan. The experience that time was so pleasant that we decided to go back when it was time for us to finally purchase a new 2014 Chrysler Town and Country. We first met with Ken Duckworth who was very knowledgeable about the vans and was able to answer our many, many questions. We also spoke with Mark Kabbaz because we had worked with him on our prior purchase. I have to say, we loved this experience. Mark and Ken worked to get us the price we wanted and then exceed that by getting us a price we never dreamed of being able to get on a new van. After just a few short days, we were driving off the lot in our new favorite vehicle. I can't say enough about how Ken and Mark went above and beyond our expectations. We were not pressured one time, we were not made to feel as though our general happiness depended on our purchase. In fact, we were not even steered toward any particular vehicle but received honest opinion and answers when we asked some tough questions about what we wanted. I truly cannot imagine going anywhere else or speaking to anyone else when it's time to purchase our next vehicle. The experience here is unsurpassed and the price cannot be beat. No other dealer even came close and we searched every single one within 50 miles. I don't know if a review like this will help anyone decide where to buy their vehicle but I strongly feel that you won't do better than this dealership.

"Great Exprience"

Ken Duckworth was very friendly and answered all of my questions. Very low pressure sales from everyone and they were willing to make sure we were 100% satisfied before purchasing. I had to wait a few days for my new Jeep because they were replacing the hood due to hail damage and Ken kept me updated and was very flexible and considerate of my time to come pick it up. Besides Ken, we also worked with Mike, a gentleman in finance and a gentleman in service. Everyone was friendly and customer service oriented. I would definitely recommend this dealer and purchase from them again.

"Not good enough"

Didn't include key for locking lug nuts, didn't take stickers off window, had security labels installed backwards. Wouldn't work with again but couldn't find van anywhere else at time.

"Great Experience with Ken Duckworth"

I was very pleased with how nice every one was upon walking into the dealership. A special thank you to Ken Duckworth for great customer service. I knew walking in what I was looking for and wanting, and he made it a goal to see to it that I left with just that, and I did, I cannot thank him enough for all of his help and generosity. He definitely went above and beyond the duty of being "just a salesman" to put me in "my dream car." Ken was very upfront and honest, which I really appreciated, and has many years of experience- I truly value that! If anyone is ever looking for a new vehicle, I HIGHLY recommend that you go pay a visit to Ken Duckworth at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram! -Andrea N.

"Great Experience"

I was completely satisfied with the whole experience of my new car purchase. I can't remember the gentleman's name in management that worked with us, but he was awesome as well!

South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Linda - Thanks for the feedback! We're happy we could make the car buying experience a good one. I'll be sure to share your kind words with T.J., Randy and the rest of our team. Enjoy your new car and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! Rebecca Wilks, Business Development

"Alex Griffin"

I'm very impressed with the excellent service My Family and I received from Your Dealership, Alex was very knowledgable and answered all my questions with professionalism. I'm very picky about everything and he was able to make sure all my wishes were in force. I would purchase from this dealer again and I would most certainly ask for Alex's expertise with my purchase. He's really an asset to your company.

Ken Duckworth