South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
Larry Sorth, Former Federal Agent
7/29/2015

"Purchasing a new Jeep Patriot"

Brandon did a great job. The purchase went very smooth with no problems whatsoever. It was also a pleasure to work with Joe Julian and Mike Mattingly.

Terri
7/19/2015

"Terrible Customer Service"

The most horrible customer service that I've ever received at a dealer service dept. Not ONE person was friendly. Im glad that I was only there for recall work. I will never bring my jeep there for servicing again. South County Dodge needs to teach their employees how to be friendly to customers....and not pass the buck. I honestly did not need to know that my service technician went home sick and then asked for an extended leave of absence. All I needed to know is that my car was complete, but no one had the courtesy to call me when it was done...and I called for several hours and no one picked up the phone. It truly felt like no one wanted to work there and that I was bothering them in some way from check in to check out.

I have no idea who helped me, no one gave me their name.

LoriPat
7/17/2015

"Great service!"

We had a great experience purchasing our Jeep Wrangler. Ryan O'Leary was our salesman and he did a great job keeping in contact with us. We were able to get a great deal on our trade in and Mason helped to get our rate lower. Excellent Job! Great follow up too! Everyone we talked to was very knowledgable about the vehicles!

Carlady
7/16/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Tyler Sandoz worked with us to help us get the car we wanted. Very patient, knowledgeable, no pressure. The experience left us with a new car and a new attitude toward car shopping.

NoraChavers
7/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

Ryan was a great guy in helping my husband and I get our family jeep. He worked really hard on getting us a great deal and was always honest. Ryan is a man you can count on, because he was always there when we stopped by or called. He didn't take more than an hour to answer our phone call. Thank you Ryan for helping us get our jeep. We absolutely Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Jjordan05
7/09/2015

"Good experience"

The staff was very knowledgable about the product. They gave a good price for our trade-in and worked with us to give us the car we wanted within our budget. My only complaint was my new car was not very clean when I picked it up. They did have the car ready the very next day after we made the deal the evening before. Prompt service finishing the paperwork when we picked up the car and the finance person was very professional and quick. Our salesman was not pushy at all, and was very helpful and cooperative! We appreciated that he knew what we wanted and did everything he could to get it for us. Excellent experience at South County Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram in St. Louis.

keith64
7/02/2015

"Great truck. Great experience."

My wife and I bought our first new Ram 1500. Tyler Sandoz helped us out. He was very friendly and courteous and made sure all our questions were answered. We'd recommend this place for sure.

Satisfied Customer
6/29/2015

"Honest, upfront, and quality service"

I hate buying cars. Everything about the process makes me uncomfortable. I am analytical and do a LOT of research before I even step foot into a dealership. Basically, I am a dealerships' worst nightmare. But I can not say enough WONDERFUL things about my experience at South County Dodge. My salesman, Tim Hard, provided the best, honest service I have ever experienced when purchasing a vehicle. It was a fair deal and I felt good leaving South County Dodge with my new car. It was the first time I've had a pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle. I can guarantee you will not regret purchasing a vehicle from SCD and Tim.

Romanoek
6/27/2015

"Super friendly and extremely nice "

My husband and I purchased a new 2015 Town and Country on Tuesday June 23rd. We were greeted by Andrew Patrick. He was extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with. We knew going in that we wanted a new van but weren't sure on all the different packages. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful. We love the van and our kids are also very happy with it. I'm enjoying the stow and go features and can't wait to take it on a road trip. Growing up with a large family I'm well aware that this vehicle will be with us for many years. Thanks so much for making our experience pleasurable.

RFLanf
6/14/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan"

We were greeted by a friendly receptionist who quickly introduced us to a salesperson. Jose Pintor found a car with the extras we requested and he worked to get it at an agreeable price. He was upfront with us and was not high pressure.

Receptionist was very nice as well.

Reviews of Randy Bollinger