South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
DavidT
9/30/2016

"Great Experience at South County Jeep"

No nonsense, they did everything I asked. Sara Batchelor was helpful and knowledgeable. I spoke to many Jeep dealers in St. Louis and South County was the best!

LaurenP
9/30/2016

"Great experience!"

I knew what I wanted before entering the dealership and unfortunately they didn't have it but Tim Hard worked efficiently and fast to secure it from another dealership! As a very impatient person, the quick turn around was greatly appreciated! And Frank the finance guy was awesome and fast as well!

Josephine Johnson
9/29/2016

"Highly Recommend!"

My husband and I were trying to find a car for our son who is turning 16. We were all over the map when it came to what car would match our preferences and our budget. Kevin could not have been more patient and knowledgeable. He walked us through the lot and went through each with us till we found the one! He was friendly, kind and patient. We will be back again when our daughter turns 16 next year.

September 30, 2016

Josephine, thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to work with you and your family. It is great to know that we were able to provide you and your husband with a pleasant time purchasing your son's first car. If you ever have any automotive needs in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Take care! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

TheJay
9/27/2016

"Excellent!"

Excellent service in a family friendly environment with no pressure! I have always had a great experience with these guys and won't buy from anyone else!

September 30, 2016

We appreciate your time to share us this review. I am pleased that our staff was able to provide you a friendly and pressure-free customer service. Thank you for your loyalty to us here at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep and we look forward to your continued business! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

dowdy5
9/27/2016

"Patient and helpful"

Randy was very nice and helpful in purchasing our beautiful truck. Jeff Jackman also helped with the financing side and was very easy going and not pushy to get us to buy options that we really didn't need.

September 30, 2016

We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience with Randy, Jeff and the rest of our team. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and we are glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Sierra
9/25/2016

"This dealer is by far one of the best dealers in st louis ar"

I had a 2013 Dodge Dart that I a bad experience with, I was desperate to trade it in for something more reliable ,the guys at thiw dealership were extremely nice informative and professional , Brandon B and Mark are ohe Phenominal , they offered me the best deal l!!!!!!!! Every worker I came in contact with at the dealership was extremely NICE I GREATLY RECCOMEND ANYONE LOOKING TO FIND THE BEST DEAL AND GREAT SELECTIONS TO COME TO SOUTH COUNTY DODHE RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE MALL!!!!!!

September 30, 2016

Thanks so much for the amazing review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to Brandon, Mark and to the rest of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Gary
9/23/2016

"Wonderful experience"

When it was time to trade in the 03 Dodge, we searched online for a dealer will a large selection Pacifica's. This is the place. Nice folks, knowledgeable, very accommodating. Low pressure & reasonable in price negotiations. Yes I would recommend these guys.

September 25, 2016

Gary, thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

JoanK
9/23/2016

"Very Considerate"

Decided we liked a rental car that we had driven, so we asked about buying it. Everyone was very helpful, quoted a price we liked and we bought it. They readily agreed to take care of some minor defects. Very satisfied. Thanks guys.

September 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Bowhunter79
9/18/2016

"worked hard me"

The guys at south county dodge worked very hard to get the truck I was looking for did not try to sell me something I didn't want they search and worked to find just what I wanted and kept it inside my payment range kept me updated on the progress as they moved through the loan process they didn't just leave me standing around not knowing what was going on and when my sales guy said my truck would be ready for to take it home at 3 pm to my surprise at 3 pm my truck was sitting right in front of me and he helped transfer stuff from my trade in to my new truck very happy with my experience and they now have a lifetime customer with me the service guy gave me his card before I left so if I had any questions about the truck later one I could get ahold of him

September 20, 2016

It's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that our team went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such a great assets to our company. We will make sure they hear your kind words. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

adearing2012
9/17/2016

"Amazing"

I went to South County Dodge Jeep Chrysler because I was interested in trading in my old car for a new Jeep. The employees were so helpful. Danny helped me find the perfect Jeep, compared to what I was looking for. Kirk helped to make sure I got the best deal on my new Jeep! That was the quickest I have ever left a dealership and I am so happy! Thanks guys!

September 20, 2016

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Danny and Kirk, and we look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Reviews of Kirk Moore