South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Steve Toppins

December 01, 2016

"Bought a Ram 2500 "

- ramshater1081

I bought a new Ram 2500 from Randy and couldn't of had a better experience. He made sure I was happy in every aspect of the buying process. This was the second new vehicle I have bought from South County and would recommend to anyone. Thanks!

November 28, 2016

"Best buying experience ever"

- Robin Suda-Hill

Mr. Chorba worked with me with professionalism and patience throughout the entire process. He worked through all the various options such as leasing vs. buying and the models available to help me choose the right options for me. After deciding to purchase and on which model I wanted he worked through all the set up with me, explained everything on the dash and how everything works. He provided me a cell phone number and the offer of any further assistance I might need. Frank who worked on the finance was also wonderful and worked very hard to accomodate my budget, making suggestions but never pushing available warranty and insurance plans. Everyone at the dealership was helpful, friendly and professional I will recommend the dealership as well as both Mike and Frank to everyone I know.

November 23, 2016

"drive hours to purchase from dealer."

- jramsey07

This is our second vehicle we have purchased from them and drive hours to get there. The deales, selection and sales are amazing. I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

New 2015 Jeep Renegade, $25690