South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
Ron & Pam/Pam & Ron
4/26/2015

"Nice to deal with a experience"

When I called South County Autos I told the person who answered the phone that I did not want some new sales person that would waste my time, but was looking to deal with someone that had been around a while and knew what they were doing. She picked the right sales person for us, Randy Brinckman, who listened to us, did not waste our time and worked to make our new car purchase a pleasant one. Also, the Finance manager, also named Randy, was very professional and a pleasure to do business with. We have purchased many cars in our lifetime and will definitely call South County Autos for our future auto needs.

As we mentioned before, the receptionist that took our call who's name we did not know.

MCH2015
4/14/2015

"It was the most no-pressure"

It was the most no-pressure, non-salesie car buying experience I've ever had. It was an absolute pleasure working with Adam and Joe. So happy I found the vehicle I was looking for at their dealership.

Shy Auction
4/07/2015

"Ryan O'leary-What a car salesmen should be!"

Anyone looking for a new or used car should ask for Ryan O'leary! This young man is honest and informative. If you are sick of the fast talking, pushy car salesmen then go see this salesman. No pressure, just honest answers. He is the reason we bought the jeep! Great Job Ryan!

Tim and Donna
4/01/2015

"Kept us informed every step of the way"

We are so pleased with the service and communication we received from our salesman, Alex, as we awaited the arrival of our new car. Once it arrived, the excellent customer service and helpfulness continued from Joe and Ryan. There is a family atmosphere at South County Dodge that we have not seen before in a dealership. You can tell they all really love their work and the cars and trucks they sell. We highly recommend them.

Ryan in the IT Deparment was super-friendly and helpful while we were there.

Heimann2002
3/27/2015

"No High Pressure!"

From the fast response from Bruce Striler when inquiring about a vehicle seen on the webpage, to a promised phone call when Dan Sullivan, Finance, was unsure of an answer to our question, to our wonderful salesperson, Ken Duckworth, we are extremely pleased with our experience! It was an excellent, laid back buying experience--NO HIGH PRESSURE! Only disappointment was in the cleanliness of the vehicle upon delivery, but Ken Duckworth went in an grabbed a towel and cleaner to rectify the situation.

BERT
3/27/2015

"EVERYTHING I WANTED"

FROM MY FIRST EMPLOYEE CONTACT TO THE MOMENT I DROVE AWAY IN MY NEW CAR THIS WAS MY BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IN 42 YEARS OF CAR OWNERSHIP. I'VE KEPT CARS FOR AS LONG AS 12 YEARS AND AS SHORT AS 2, AS WELL AS NEGOTIATING MY WIFE'S CAR PURCHASES SO THIS WASN'T MY FIRST RODEO. EVERYTHING WENT EXTREMELY SMOOTHLY AND EFFICIENTLY WITH MY SALES-PERSON TIM HARD COORDINATING THE EFFORTS OF HIS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY CO-WORKERS TO MAKE MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE FANTASTIC. MY HAT IS OFF (COWBOY HAT) TO TIM HARD AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT SOUTH COUNTY DODGE. THANKS TO ALL, BERT LEEPER.

RECEPTIONIST SHELLY

Ellie Scott
3/26/2015

"What an awesome place :)"

What patient people and so pleasant. My daughter and I were there most the day cause my daughter couldn't decide what she wanted. They even stayed after hours to get the paperwork completed and we drove home in the new Jeep Patriot. They had to be tired, but didn't show it. Tony put the license plates on, showed us how everything worked. Want to thank them so very much!!!

TofuM
3/25/2015

"Smooth Riding "

Didn't take them long to help me figure out what kind of vehicle I wanted and they came up with two before I even stepped foot into the Dealership. I bought one of them. Every question was answered and the service was great. Financing wasn't stressful for me either like it has been in the past. Joe Julian walked me through easily and made me feel very comfortable with the decisions I made. Jose Pintor was the best Salesman. Calm, cool, patient, knowledgeable, and answered every question. Thank you both!! E Josephine

Jeffio
3/22/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I had a great experience with Tim Hard and everyone I dealt with. The next vehicle I buy will definitely come from South County Dodge.

jmparker41366@hotmail.com
3/19/2015

"HAVE TIME/MONEY TO WASTE ... "

I PURCHASED A CAR 09 JOURNEY FROM THERE IN 2010. I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, THE CAR WOULD BE COVERED BUMPER TO BUMPER (BESIDES BRAKES PADS, BELTS, ETC). I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. FYI ... I'VE BEEN TOLD TODAY THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANY. IF I DIDN'T PURCHASE THE EXTENDED WARRANTY, I WOULD BE OUT OF POCKET THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. I'M STILL OUT A COUPLE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR REPAIRS, NOT ONLY PURCHASING A ONE YEAR OLD CAR FROM THEM. ONLY A FEW DAYS AFTER I PURCHASED IT, THE TROUBLE STARTED WITH THE CONSTANT BEING IN THE SERVICE SHOP FOR REPAIRS THAN ENJOYING THE CAR. I HAVE HAD TO REPLACE LIFTERS, SEALS, CALIBERS, RADIATOR, MOTOR MONT,ROCKER ARMS, REAR DOOR FILLS UP WITH WATER, ETC. THEY NOW WON'T REPLACE HEATER CORE .. DUE TO THE WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS. ROOF LEAKS BY ANTENNA .. OH ANOTHER EXCLUSION. THE LIST GOES ON WITH THE EXCLUSIONS. THEY STILL HAVEN'T FIXED HEATED SEAT, FAN, ETC .. THEY GAVE ME THIER TYPICAL EXCUSE .. THEY CAN'T FIND A PROBLEM. I HAVE TAKEN VIDEOS AND PICS TO SHOW THEM ALL THE PROBLEMS, THEY CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THE PROBLEMS. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME TO WASTE, BE WITHOUT A CAR, LIED TO WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE GOING TO FIX SOMETHING AND THEY DON'T .. WELL THEN CERTAINLY PURCHASE YOUR CAR AND HAVE IT SERVICED FROM THE "GOOD GUYS". I'M DONE .. WHAT A JOKE. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED SUCH AN UNRELIABLE VEHICLE AND WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY ON A CAR. THERE'S NO CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SPEAKING WITH THE HIGHER UP MANAGERS .. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICES. IF A SERVICE ADVISOR TELLS YOU SOMETHING AND NO LONGER THERE .. WELL THEY'LL BASICALLY TELL YOU THAT YOUR LYING AND DON'T APOLOGIZE. OH YEAH .. AND THAT IT'S MORE MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET TO FIX THINGS ANOTHER THING THAT'S NOT COVERED. I'VE OWNED MAZDA, FORD, NISSAN AND NEVER REPLACED PARTS LIKE I HAVE ON A DODGE WITH LESS THAN 88,000 THOUSAND MILES.

THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE .. TOO MANY TO LIST