South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
Penny Burmester
9/01/2015

"7th Vehicle bought and still happy"

We have bought 7 vehicles from here now and always use their service department. It's nice to be able to walk in and the staff recognize you and be treated like you matter. Our Salesman was new this time but very friendly and knowledgeable. They all tried hard to satisfy my wants.

Steve811
8/22/2015

"Best day of car buying ever! Great staff!"

Jeff Taylor was the one if the best sakes representative we have ever met! Very courteous and funny, and knowledgeable ! Even though we waited for a while he was always there! Give this kid a raise!

dsblas2

"AMAZING. "

My husband and I drove 3 hours spent a total of 10 hours at the dealership and left with a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee. Our salesman was Tyler Sandoz and he worked his butt off to make sure we got what we wanted. I also have to say that Mike the sales manager and Joe the finance guy was both wonderful. They too bent over backwards to help us. We were treated so good that I brought my daughter up 3 days later and she bought a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Tyler. And again we were treated amazingly. I sincerely hope Tyler will be there when I go back in a few years for another new vehicle.

Lori H

"Refreshing experience"

Let me start by saying that I hate the car buying process. But working with the salesman Tyler and Finance Director Joe renewed my faith in dealerships. The Sales Manager (Mike I think) was very nice as well. They all weren't just nice, they answered every question (I had plenty because I had done my research), and I never felt pressured. My only complaint is how long it took from deciding what I wanted to actually signing final papers, but the sales manager did keep me informed that my paperwork was in the line, waiting for a finance person to start their process. Tyler helped me find the right vehicle and even grabbed my umbrella out of my trade-in when I left it there by mistake, and found a phone charger for me when my phone died. I've used their service dept for my husband's truck and I'm sure there will be great service there as well.

Bob S
8/20/2015

"Great salesman"

M.J. was a fun and very knowledgable salesman. His knowledge of the car and options were very helpful. I will tell anyone looking to buy a car to come to your dealer and use M.J. Thank you for making this so much fun Bob and Jennifer Semar

mmoww8
8/20/2015

"2015 Jeep Patriot Altitude"

Bruce was able to get me all of the information I wanted on the Jeep I was interested prior to coming into the dealership so that I was prepared. Tim knocked this sale out of the park; He went above and beyond for me. I felt incredibly well taken care of when buying the first vehicle of my own. He made sure I was kept up to speed and that I really understood all of the steps we were taking. I felt more like I was doing business with a friend than a stereotypical salesman, and that made the deal even better for me. Although the dealership was busy (a good problem to have!), I didn't mind waiting since Mason and Mike were relaying the progress as we went along near the end. The guys made me feel completely confident in my purchase, and I hope to be able to give them more business of mine, family and friends in the future!

Tony, RAM 1500
8/05/2015

"2015 Ignition Orange RAM 1500 SPORT"

The staff did an Excellent Job during the entire experience! MJ Treated me Great all the time. His customer service is outstanding, he is Nice to customers and answered all my questions. I working with Randy and Joe in finance, they did a Terrific Job! I would rate my experience at South County Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram of St. Louis a 10 out of 10! Thanks Tony

Ram guy
8/04/2015

"Great experience buying my Ram 1500"

Recently purchased a 2015 Ram 1500 from South County Dodge.We had a great experience with our purchase of our Ram.David Taylor was our salesman and he did a great job.He knows the vehicles very well and great communication before and after the sale.I highly recommend David Taylor and the staff at South County Dodge! Mike

Larry Sorth, Former Federal Agent
7/29/2015

"Purchasing a new Jeep Patriot"

Brandon did a great job. The purchase went very smooth with no problems whatsoever. It was also a pleasure to work with Joe Julian and Mike Mattingly.

Magnum
7/29/2015

"Great salesman terrible after purchase dealings"

Our salesman Keith Roach was very nice and the buying process was painless. But when I brought the car back after only 1 week to the service department. They worked on a rough idle problem and a rear window that wasn't working. A month later I still had the problems and they did not want to repair them. After arguing with the managers and being treated terrible, they fixed the window but not the idling problem because as the sales manager said it was a "used car".

Reviews of Joe Julian