South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
New Jeep Lover!
5/03/2016

"Great experience! Mike Chorba is was really helpful!"

I had a great time at this dealership. Everyone was so nice and ready to help me out. I've never bought or even drove a Jeep before, but Mike Chorba was great at helping find exactly what I wanted and needed in a new car. I have a growing family and need a bigger vehicle, but I didn't want to go too big! The whole process was easy and fun. He gave me a great price on my trade-in and helped me get an amazing deal on my new car! I'm so excited. Thanks Mike Chorba!

Bportell
5/02/2016

"Highly recommend Kevin Hall and the dealership"

This was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Kevin Hall is one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I was at the dealership at 9:30 a.m. Loan papers temp tags and everything was done by 11 a.m. Never seen anything so fast and smooth in my years of buying vehicles.highly recommend. 5 stars for sure.

BG
4/28/2016

"Excellent service"

I bought my Ram Laramie from Aaron Duncan. It was the best experience buying a vehicle that I have ever had! Aaron's genuine interest in my buying experience has made me a lifelong loyal customer. He introduced me to the service department, who has taken very good care of me as well. Aaron gets my highest rating for having patience, great knowledge base, and getting me a good deal.

Warren
4/27/2016

"Purchase a new vehicle"

I came to the dealership because I was sent a instant cash buyback on my 2012 Dodge Charger also a quote from KBB which was reasonable. So I thought I would look at some trucks which I was some what interested in. That's where my Sales Consultant Mike Chorba comes in at. I told him what I was looking for and he took me to look at several trucks, we walk the whole lot, top and bottom until I saw this 1500 Dodge Ram Sportage which I like. So I test drove it and felt it would be a good replacement for the charger I had. And what I was looking for. So Mike did up the paperwork and South County and I started working up a deal that was good for the both of us . Mike is a good listener and a people person. It want be long before he becomes a number #1 Sales Consultant, a job well done. Even after the sale, today 4.26.2016 I was at DMV trying to get my plates and was missing paperwork that they needed, title copy and trade in paperwork. I called Mike and he got right on it. Which allowed me to get everything done. Thanks to Mike and South County, Dodge, Chrysler,Jeep,Ram.

Jeep Man 46
4/25/2016

"Awesome experience !"

Andy Patrick was the most knowledgeable and helpful "Sales Consultant" that we have ever worked with. We never felt intimidated by him and our wishes were his top priority . Recommend him highly if you are in the market for a new car !!!! Gary and Pat S.

Blkwl13
4/20/2016

"nice, easy, enjoyable! "

Joe made my first car buying experience easy and enjoyable. He related to my situation and made me feel comfortable! He helped me in any way he could! I highly recommend working with him!

John B

"Great experience"

I found this dealership had new Ram trucks offered with an 8500 dollar discount AND 0% for 84 months. Thats a crazy enough deal to make the long drive because no other dealers were offering the same deal. Pam and Jason were great and made sure the process was seamless and quick. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for new vehicle.

Bill C

"First time car buyer"

I have never had such a car buying experience being a pleasure as it was today. I knew I was in the market for a new car but I thought I could only afford a used car. I dealt with Steve T and not only was I able to get a brand-new car I was able to do it with a smile on my face and not break the bank. Thank you Steve for helping me with my new purchase!

Hakim

mike
4/17/2016

"Excellent experience"

Mike Patterson did a excellent job of showing me the difference between purchasing and leasing a car. Kept me within my budget. Thanks again. We will be back.

Mike Patterson

Jrod11
4/13/2016

"Excellent service"

Great service and friendly sales staff. Would recommend this place if looking for a great deal and very fair with trade in. I give it five stars.

Reviews of Joe Smith