South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Andrew Patrick

Ken McConnell, Sales Consultant, South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Ken McConnell

March 26, 2017

"Enjoyed buying a car for the first time in my life"

- mrgrumpy

I came to the dealership after seeing a used jeep on the lot. Joe Smith helped me look at the jeep. He was very nice and explained to me that used jeeps really hold their value and resale for a high price. After that I decided to visit the new car sales to see just what a new Jeep Wrangler sold for. I did not have any plans on buying a new Jeep. I meet with Andreas Jennings! What a great guy to deal with! Very nice, very knowledgeable. He showed me that For just a little more then a used price I could purchase a brand new one! I have never liked looking for a used or a new car. I am 63 years old. This is the first time I enjoyed the car buying experience! Thank you Andreas!

March 24, 2017

"Great Service, Fair Prices"

- Cathy B.

Eric Hinson went out of his way to help me decide on a car. He is a "new" car salesmen, yet he took time to review and drive some "pre-owned" cars before I made a decision to buy new. Thank you Eric for your attentiveness to my needs and financial situation.

March 22, 2017

"Mike Travers"

- Me

Mike Travers was not pushy and listened to my needs and found a way to match me with my dream car. I highly recommend him. Shelley R

Used 2012 Toyota Camry, $11995