South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
Nancy B
8/30/2016

"Mike Chorba is a Great Guy"

Buying a new vehicle with salesman Mike was a create experience. He is courteous, friendly, and patient. His knowledge of all features on the new Pacifica Van is extremely helpful in making decisions. Good job Mike and money man, Kirk Moore Nancy

liv0600
8/28/2016

"Great experience!"

The process was easy, fast, and I had a great experience. Derrick Young did an awesome job and got me a great deal on the Jeep I wanted. I had shopped all over St Louis and the team at South County really treated me well. The financial portion was a breeze thanks to the great service provided by Kirk Moore. I highly recommend Derrick Young for your next purchase.

August 30, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Derrick and the rest of the team provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

dgators75
8/19/2016

"new cae"

Absolutely amazing experience! Kevin Hall was professional, knowledgeable and honestly listened to my needs. No tricky sales tactics; the negotiation was very smooth and fair. Best car buying experience I have ever had!

August 23, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear Kevin described as professional, knowledgeable and honest. We hope you enjoy your new purchase and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

wonderwendy
8/17/2016

"From Mom car to Fun car!"

Andy Patrick helped me go "from Mom car to Fun car". We purchased a Jeep Wrangler with help from Andy Patrick, Mike Mattingly, Aaron Young and Joe Julian. These guys work as a team and they were all polite, professional and pleasant to deal with. After all, providing great customer service means knowing just what to say and the best way to say it. Thanks so much!

August 18, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as polite,professional and pleasant to deal with. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Hoxworth, glenn123
8/11/2016

"Fast...easy...so far satisfying"

First time in 13 years and was able to find...purchase and be back home within two hours. Within 10 min of my arrival Mr Kabbaz acknowledged my presence and offered assistance.

August 12, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Mark was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

yet another screwed over customer
8/08/2016

"worst customer service i've ever seen"

extremely rude, arrogant, incompetent . dealership continually breaks, ruins other parts while trying to fix issue. which they do NOT ever fix. i had to leave after 8 trips back/forth, 2 1/2 months of wasted time. and guess what their best answer for resolution was to fix my squeaking sunroof. they'd sell me a brand new vehicle! at no better deal than i originally paid for mine! great scam you got going there. everyone lied, and BS'd me at every opportunity. if you can imagine what the phrase "used car salesman" means when used to describe a terrible human being, this applies to everyone at this dealership. including the self-righteous car rental girl. police had to come and help me or i would have been totally screwed with a vehicle that was never fixed and all the subsequent damages. PLEASE, PLEASE beware. that's all i can say

Jeep2016
8/06/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase"

No hassle, no pressure, quick, simply, and easy! Sara was super busy, but still quickly got us the keys for the Jeeps we were looking at, we test drove, she answered any and all questions. Sara got all paperwork completed, searched for additional discounts for us, got our vehicle appraised, got our new vehicle filled up and detailed and then we worked with Steve in finance to complete the process in less than 4 hours. Painless process and NO haggling involved!

August 09, 2016

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Sara was able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable car shopping experience. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Acura
8/06/2016

"One of the best car buying experiences!"

Was interested in a used car we saw on-line, called to make sure it was still on the lot as we were driving 45 min. Our salesman Rodney had it ready and waiting in addition to a comparable car. Drove both, bought the one we originally saw on-line and love it. Kirk, our financial manager, was very fast and had our paperwork done in record time. Highly recommend the guys at South County Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram!

August 09, 2016

Thank you for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Rodney and Kirk were able to provide you with such exceptional car shopping experience. Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you again. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Mille
8/05/2016

"Job well done!"

Mike Chorba was awesome. He was extremely courteous, friendly, and patient while helping me decide on which car was best for me. He took his time to explain everything to me and I truly felt like I was dealing with family. I would recommend Mike to anyone who is looking for a good deal. The entire staff was very polite and accommodating. Thank you for a great experience.

August 09, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear Mike described as courteous, friendly, and patient. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Don Mercille
8/04/2016

"Thanks for a great buying experience!"

Randy was a very knowledgeable and helpful salesman. He addressded all questions about the purchase and the car. Went out of his way to show us all the options that we wanted to pick from. Thanks for you're courtesy, professionalism and assistance throughout the process. Randy is they type person everyone wants to work and is a true asset to South County Dodge Jeep!

August 09, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Don. We are very happy to hear that Randy could be so knowledgeable and helpful during your car shopping experience with us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Reviews of Kirk Moore