South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
TomKrisy2
7/24/2016

"About to throw the towel in & along came RODNEY"

Nothing but great things from Rodney! We had been shopping for a few weeks, we about to throw the towel in. We stopped in just to see what the dealership had to offer. It was 100° day, Rodney took his time, he never rushed me, answered all my questions! When we found what we were looking for Rodney fought for us to get the deal. He was definitely for us and not against us! Highly recommend Rodney to ANYONE!

July 26, 2016

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Tom. We're glad to have Rodney on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. He is a great asset and we’re thankful to have him on our team. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Cota2016
7/24/2016

"great service and a very friendly atmosphere. "

Great service and knowledgeable sales people. very friendly and patient will to show various make and models. Will to work with you on price for affordability,

Karen Cunningham

July 26, 2016

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Kole Hosang
7/22/2016

"Amazing"

Art was very helpful and very informative. He provided me with all the answers and was super fun to talk to. He also provided me with a beverage in the 100 + degree heat when I was having to wait for my husband to arrive. Kirk was super when it came to our financing needs. He went well above and beyond to help us find a good deal. I appreciate the both of them for everything that they did. My family loves our new to us Dodge Grand Caravan, we can finally arrive comfortable to those long trips out of town.

July 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, Kole. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Art and Kirk went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such great assets to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Chokaio55
7/16/2016

"Great experience! Mike Chorba is was really helpful and nice"

I'm a repeat customer, I had a great experience when I bought my first car there an Mike Chorba made my second experience even better. Thanks for everything Mike. Chokaio

July 22, 2016

Hello and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your second buying experience here at our dealership and that Mike was there to provide you with such exceptional service! If you have any automotive needs in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

H J
7/14/2016

"Rodney Brown did a excellent job ."

Rodney made what is often a stressful situation (buying a used vehicle) very easy. He was very helpful and stream lined all the paper work needed to complete the process. I highly recommend Rodney and would certainly buy another car from him. Once again we would like to thank Rodney and the staff at South County Dodge for their help . I would recommend to anyone , if you want a professional and honest dealership, look no further than South County Dodge. Thanks!

July 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful especially Rodney during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Paul Brown, pbrown@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

coupewoman621
7/06/2016

"Don't Worry..Leave Happy!"

My grandson came by and said he was going to surprise me. We took a ride to South County Dodge and there was the car I had been looking for. What a beauty, it was everything I was looking for. In no time at all I was driving my new car home and I love it. Thanks again to Rodney and Jeff for allowing me to Leave Happy! You guys were great.

July 07, 2016

Thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to the rest of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Sincerely, Aaron Payne, apayne@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

imterri2

"I'm so happy!"

I had the best experience ever. Nick Farace and Steve Toppins worked to get me a vehicle. I told them what I wanted and what my had to haves were and I got them! I am thrilled with the Kia Sorento I purchased. They are very courteous, friendly, professional. I will recommend them to anyone I know who is in the market for a car.

July 06, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that Nick and Steve could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Sincerely, Aaron Payne, apayne@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Keith&Susan

"No pressure whatsoever!"

Sara was very, VERY helpful & very, very patient as well (we had her running around like crazy). I've already told 3 different people to check out South County DCJR & be sure to ask for her. We already know where our next vehicle purchase will be!

July 06, 2016

Thanks so much for this 5-star review about your experience with us at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team were able to provide you with a positive experience. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Aaron Payne, apayne@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Stepden1

"Great job!"

Originally we were helping our son shop for a two door Jeep Wrangler Willys wheeler. We like the vehicle so much we bought a four door wrangler Rubicon. Karen Cunningham and Jeff Taylor did a fantastic job. We bought a new Jeep Wrangler Inlimited Rubicon. We are so happy with our experience and our new Jeep!

Karen Cunningham

July 06, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our we were able to do that. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Aaron Payne, apayne@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

mxmurph
7/03/2016

"Greatest car buying experience ever. "

Our salesman Andy did a wonderful job, straight forward, quick, relaxed atmosphere, never kept us waiting . In our opinion how buying a car should be. He also made us awair of all available incentives and got us a great deal.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Andy assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook to find superb specials! Sincerely, Aaron Payne, apayne@southcountyautos.com, (314) 487-1010

Reviews of Mike Mattingly