South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
MandyP
1/25/2016

"No stress at all."

Ken McConnell did an AWESOME job as well as the finance department. We went to 6 dealerships & by far got the best deal here. Would 100% recommend them.

Who ever my finance guy was i dont know his name was awesome also.

Heather
1/07/2016

"Great buying experience"

When buying a car, I shop around and do my homework online. I know the numbers I want. And I don't have hours to spend at a dealership getting to them. After that, it comes down to the sales guy. Most salesmen talk too much and just complicate the whole process. Not so with South County Dodge. I worked primarily with MJ on a deal for a Dodge Durango. He was willing to do much of the work through e-mail and text- which is a must and very appreciated with my schedule. When I did visit the dealership, he was quickly available and I didn't get passed off to someone else. They didn't have the Durango I wanted, but a dealership in IL did- so he got it in quickly. Within a few days of it hitting the dealership, I took delivery. Overall, a painless process. I certainly can't say the same about all my car buying experiences. These guys beat out 2 other dealerships I was working with. MJ was very personable and responsive. At no point did I feel pressured or 'sold'. He also took the time to walk me through the features of the vehicle and the technology when I took delivery. When test driving with my kids, he had a movie ready to pop in the DVD system and keep them occupied while we checked out the vehicle. And he was able to speak to them knowledgeably about 'Finding Nemo'. He went above and beyond through the whole process. I worked with Dominic for the financing. He was able to secure the financing and rate I was looking for so we could close the deal quickly. It was nice not dealing with games and the strong up-sell on warranties. If your in the market, I highly recommend a visit. Very professional group.

Mbenn
12/23/2015

"Jeep 2015"

I purchased a brand new jeep in September and after having it in the shop 4 times and 2 rental cars later they say I can't trade it in an pay $3500 for a new one. I've purchased over 4 vehicles here in the last 5 years, I will never return.

Billy88
12/13/2015

"Easy process, cool dudes"

Already knowing what you want makes buying a car much easier, dealing with Randy and Joe made it a breeze. First, if you're going to buy a new car...buy it from Randy Brinckman. Genuinely nice guy with ALL the info. Seriously...buy your car from him. Secondly, I actually enjoyed dealing with a finance guy. That never happens. Joe Julian is the man.

chemdude24
12/12/2015

"My first New car"

This was my first new car. I ended up buying a 2016 Jeep Patriot Sport. Ken made the whole process easy and painless. The test drive was very informative and he helped make the Jeep sell itself. I was nervous going into the sale and Ken helped me through the paperwork, and made me feel comfortable in my decision making.

Nickp
12/07/2015

"Service dept"

The service department is horrible here, cars been in there for three weeks, nobody will tell me what's wrong with my car, guy doesn't call me back , called probably over ten times.... Got the extended warranty when I bought my car which covers for a rental but since I can't get in contact with anyone I've been careless for the three weeks, paying for taxis to work that i can barely afford ... Waited to write this review hoping someone would contact me or fix the problem but nothing ... So thank you for the poor service and costing me over 250 dollars in cab fare

Ram1500Diesel
11/22/2015

"New truck buyer. "

New Ram 1500 buyer. Dave was very professional, curtious, and knowledgeable of the truck. Delivered on all the accessories I wanted. Pulled no punches. Finance dept closing did not take very long. I would recommend South County Dodge to anyone interested in Chrysler products.

Brian182
11/21/2015

"First New Vehicle "

First time every buying a new car that wasn't from a friend, didn't know what to expect. I tried 2 dealership prior to this one and didn't feel so great about it. Looking for a Jeep Wrangler with manual transmission. Jose Pintor helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Very easy going guy and very helpful. He wants you to be happy with what you purchase and make sure you don't commit so a vehicle you're not going to like. Would recommend to anyone.

Adam
11/17/2015

"M.J. is the BEST!!!!!"

From walking on the lot to driving off in my new Cherokee, I couldn't have been happier. Starting with M.J. and ending with Joe, buying a new car from South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram was easier than making toast. I will most definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends. South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has earned a lifetime customer in me. THANK YOU, Hitch, Mike, Randy, and Joe!!!!!

leo1234
11/14/2015

"Top notch truck dealer"

Wayne and Alex are professionals.They do what they say they will do. If you are looking for a great product for a fair price, South County Dodge is the place to go.

Reviews of Joe Julian