South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Call
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
Shift worker
1/29/2015

"New 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited"

Working with Tim Hard and the team at South County Jeep was just what I look for with a sales person and staff. I want to get in quick, pick out what I want quick, and drive away in a new vehicle quick. I walked in explained to Tim what kind of shopper I was and Tim gave me the shopping experience I wanted. QUICK and no hassles or unnecessary questions or sales tactics. In my oppinion that is an excellent sales person ( one who can conform to the different attitudes of customers to make them happy since the customer is the one spending all the money) Nice job Tim and staff!!!!!

Shirley
1/29/2015

"My 1st new Jeep Cherokee"

Working with KEN made it very easy for me to decide on a Jeep. He did not pressure me.He was informative and gave me many options to make sure I got the car I wanted. Upon delivery of my car Ken spent a lot of time explaining all the features. Ken went above and beyond his duties as a salesman. We would definitely recommend him to our friends.

jrustin
1/28/2015

"New Vehicle"

We recently purchased a Jeep Cherokee Latitude from Ken Duckworth at South County Jeep. We had been looking at SUVs for sometime. We searched several dealerships and even went to the St. Louis Auto Show to compare several vehicles in one place. After trying all these different SUVs, we decided on the Jeep. I had seen the commercials, and a friend told me about this dealership, so I went online and found what I liked and we drove to South County to see what it was like. We were greeted as soon as we stepped in, and after Ken helped us search for what we wanted, we drove it and that was it, we bought it. Usually car buying is a strenuous experience, but not here. It was wonderful. The paperwork process takes a bit, but with the great customer service, it did not seem so bad. I definently recommend South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to anyone in search of a vehicle. Thank you Ken, Nate and Joe.

MReichert
1/18/2015

"New 2015 Jeep Cherokee"

We recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from John Carter at South County Jeep. We had been looking at a few different SUVs and had not made our final decision. After visiting other dealerships, their focus on customer service instead of high pressure sales tactics was a breath of fresh air. John and Mike were very easy to work with and never pushy. We ended up getting a great car at a great deal! We could not be happier with our choice!

kathykcave
1/14/2015

"Service appointment "

What's the point of having a 8am appointment if they can't look at it until 9am? A serious waste of my and mine sons time!

South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

January 16, 2015

Ms. Cave, We apologize for any mishap on our part during your recent visit. It seems as the appointment was for 8 am and the vehicle did not get diagnosed until about 0840 am. Please be assured we work very hard to meet deadlines because your time is important also, it just does not always come together as we would like. Thank you, Tony Sharp Service Manager

dpolokonis
1/09/2015

"New 2015 Dodge Journey"

Adam Hoffner helped us every step of the way! We initially came just for information, which Adam was happy to provide. We were so pleased with his follow-through and the price he negotiated for us that we were able to purchase a car sooner than we originally thought.

Adam Hoffner

darmstrong
1/06/2015

"New car purchase"

First let me say that the thought of buying a car horrified me. I have been to dealerships with my dad where my dad almost got into fights with the salesman due to high pressure tactics to intimidate him to buy a car. I walked into South County Jeep knowing what I wanted and on guard against high pressure tactics. I experienced none of that. I was not approached until it was obvious I was looking for someone to talk to. Once approached I stated I wanted to test drive a car. Ken took a copy of my drivers license and off we went. When we returned the only one putting pressure on me was me. Did I want the car, did I not want it? No contracts were pulled out until I was serious about buying the car. This is only the second time I bought a car as an adult and it was the easiest and smoothest process I have experienced. I highly recommend going to see Ken. Mason and Dan were the other two that finalized my car purchase and they were easy to deal with as well. As a single female I felt comfortable buying a car from South County Jeep and also felt that I received a good deal.

mike
12/21/2014

"waste of time- awful"

Paid $300. To get a spare key/ remote, that they had in stock. Thats not the issue. I waited 6 days to get an appt. I showed up 15 minutes early. I didnt leave for 3 hours. Ridiculous. It was a replacement key, no other serviced. I had an appt. xx. Oscar the "service specialist" was no help. I will never ever go near that dealership again. Can you imagine the time to do an oil change, or tire rotation. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Oscar

South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Hello Mike, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience here at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram . You mentioned a service specialist by the name of Oscar, we do not have an employee by that name. Is it possible you were trying to reach the South County Dodge in Gilroy, CA? We are under different ownership. If this experience was at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in St. Louis, MO I’d like to try and help regarding your concern. Please contact me directly to discuss. Thank you. Rebecca Wilks, Business Development Director | Phone 314-487-1010

paulandtina
12/17/2014

"Very Happy With This Dealership!"

We purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.... after first ordering a different vehicle. We changed our minds at the last minute and these guys still made it happen without missing a beat. Randy and Mike offered superior customer service and professionalism at every stage of the car buying process. If you are in the market to buy, I suggest that you go to South County Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Ram. We will definitely be returning when it is time to buy again. We have also been very pleased with the service department. They are very professional and accurate. They have taken great care with our vehicles every time we have taken our cars in. I would highly recommend this dealership!

jose m torres
12/14/2014

"we come back for some reason !"

My wife and I had purchased from South County Dodge in the past for a new 2004 Dodge Caravan. The experience that time was so good, that we decided to go back when it was time for us to buy a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport. We first met with Ken Duckworth who was very patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles and was able to answer our many, many questions. He always was friendly and nice. Finally we are very happy with our new Jeep. Thank you.

Reviews of Ken Duckworth