South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
Heimann2002
3/27/2015

"No High Pressure!"

From the fast response from Bruce Striler when inquiring about a vehicle seen on the webpage, to a promised phone call when Dan Sullivan, Finance, was unsure of an answer to our question, to our wonderful salesperson, Ken Duckworth, we are extremely pleased with our experience! It was an excellent, laid back buying experience--NO HIGH PRESSURE! Only disappointment was in the cleanliness of the vehicle upon delivery, but Ken Duckworth went in an grabbed a towel and cleaner to rectify the situation.

BERT
3/27/2015

"EVERYTHING I WANTED"

FROM MY FIRST EMPLOYEE CONTACT TO THE MOMENT I DROVE AWAY IN MY NEW CAR THIS WAS MY BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IN 42 YEARS OF CAR OWNERSHIP. I'VE KEPT CARS FOR AS LONG AS 12 YEARS AND AS SHORT AS 2, AS WELL AS NEGOTIATING MY WIFE'S CAR PURCHASES SO THIS WASN'T MY FIRST RODEO. EVERYTHING WENT EXTREMELY SMOOTHLY AND EFFICIENTLY WITH MY SALES-PERSON TIM HARD COORDINATING THE EFFORTS OF HIS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY CO-WORKERS TO MAKE MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE FANTASTIC. MY HAT IS OFF (COWBOY HAT) TO TIM HARD AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT SOUTH COUNTY DODGE. THANKS TO ALL, BERT LEEPER.

RECEPTIONIST SHELLY

Ellie Scott
3/26/2015

"What an awesome place :)"

What patient people and so pleasant. My daughter and I were there most the day cause my daughter couldn't decide what she wanted. They even stayed after hours to get the paperwork completed and we drove home in the new Jeep Patriot. They had to be tired, but didn't show it. Tony put the license plates on, showed us how everything worked. Want to thank them so very much!!!

TofuM
3/25/2015

"Smooth Riding "

Didn't take them long to help me figure out what kind of vehicle I wanted and they came up with two before I even stepped foot into the Dealership. I bought one of them. Every question was answered and the service was great. Financing wasn't stressful for me either like it has been in the past. Joe Julian walked me through easily and made me feel very comfortable with the decisions I made. Jose Pintor was the best Salesman. Calm, cool, patient, knowledgeable, and answered every question. Thank you both!! E Josephine

Jeffio
3/22/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I had a great experience with Tim Hard and everyone I dealt with. The next vehicle I buy will definitely come from South County Dodge.

PentaxPastor
3/19/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Ken Duckworth and the team at South County Dodge were great to work with. We were able to work out a great price and the process was pretty well seamless. We are extremely pleased with the entire buying experience. We recommend Ken as a great salesman. He is very knowledgeable and didn't put any pressure on us. The next time we're in the market for a Chrysler product we will almost certainly talk to him again. Thanks Ken!!!

Mike
3/18/2015

"The only place my wife and I would by a vehicle."

We have purchased several vehicles over the years from South County/DCJR and each time we have been 100% satisfied. We just purchased a 2015 Ram 1500 Diesel and had another great experience with Karen Cunningham, VP, Jose Pintor and Joe Julian. After telling Karen what we wanted (and changing my mind several times) we ordered a new truck. We now have 2000 miles on it and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Karen for great guidance while I was trying to decide between diesel and gas. Jose is always great explaining how everything works and is available when we have questions. Joe (as always) is easy to work and very helpful. A great group of people to work with. If you want great customer service you can't go wrong at South County/DCJR. Mike & Julie S.

keisker

"tired of lemons! "

I came here looking for something that would be worth the money, and I got it! Such a clean good running car, I love driving it! They helped however they could to get me behind the wheel of my new dodge caliber. I highly recommend stopping by to check out their selection and friendly staff

Joemetslu4
3/18/2015

"Just when you thought you couldn't get a great deal on a car"

My wife and I came to South County D/C/J/R after a terrible car-search experience at a different Dodge dealership. Seconds after my wife and I exited out car, we were approached by Randy Brinckman, who's initial point of conversation was to find out a little bit about my wife and I. This approach was very refreshing, as my wife and I were still slightly scarred from our previous attempt to purchase a vehicle. Long story short, Randy was very straightforward with us, got us an incredible deal, WAY BETTER THAN THE UNNAMED DEALERSHIP (Glendale Dodge...), and even worked in a couple smaller add-ons after hearing about our previous hardship. As a returning customer, I would absolutely recommend South County D/C/J/R to anyone who is looking to purchase a good ol American vehicle! Happy car shopping!

Donny
3/17/2015

"Great experience"

I traded a bad used car I bought at a west county Dodge dealer and got a certified used Charger here. They made the numbers work so I didn't take a big hit and I got rid of the lemon I bought at the royal place. This was a much better experience.

Reviews of Joe Julian