South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
teresa DeFato
5/25/2016

"Best Customer Service in Missouri!"

My Salesman Nick Farace and Hakim Chettfour at South County went beyond everything to get the best financing to fit our income. I had one car in mind when I went there and drove off with a newer beautiful , with less miles certified preowned car....they made it possible! Everyone I met there was fantastic, friendly and knowledgeable. ..and really cared that I drove home with the best deal possible and I couldn't be happier!...Thanks everyone at South County !

Nick Farace

Tg200
5/25/2016

"Awesome!"

I was upside down in my vehicle and Mark and the team put me in a brand new Chrylser 200 fully loaded and I rolled over no negative equity. They reduced my interest by 6%, I understand that my situation calls for a higher interest rate but they did what they had to do to make me happy. Thanks do much guys !

C200W
5/24/2016

"AWESOME "

Awesome services, awesome business, they really do care! They made sure I pulled off of the lot with the best deal and best car. I value my experience with the dealership. They were all around great, I'd highly recommend their business

State Farm Agent Emily
5/24/2016

"We are repeat customers for a reason"

We love to deal with South County and we have purchased our last 3 vehicles from them because the sales people don't seem to play games and we are always able to get a satisfactory deal that keeps us from shopping around.

Steve
5/15/2016

"Great Team"

They went out of there way to get the truck I wanted. Worked with me on every part of the process over the phone. Only had to come in for paper signing and test drive.

Scgraves1987
5/09/2016

"A great experience buying a new car"

It all started with an email from Mike Chorba/ Nate Koonce after I expressed interest online in a Dodge Challenger. I went up and was helped by George Haddad, I was pressed for time so I had to leave but came back the next business day and Mike Chorba and I finialized the deal. He is very thoughtful, and helpful. His biggest concern was getting me what I wanted for the price I wanted.

MW
5/09/2016

"New Jeep Grand Cherokee"

I've purchased many new vehicles (Jeeps, Acura's, GM, ) and this is the 1st time I have purchased from this dealership. I have to say that they work extremely hard at delivering what you want and exceeding what you expect. Mike Mattingly (Sales Manager) and Mike Chorba (Sales) go "above and beyond" to make sure you are completely satisfied with the purchase and experience. Unlike many dealerships, I never felt like I was a monthly quota, and everyone at South County seemed to be working, as a team, at building customers for life. "mission accomplished" thanks.

New Jeep Lover!
5/03/2016

"Great experience! Mike Chorba is was really helpful!"

I had a great time at this dealership. Everyone was so nice and ready to help me out. I've never bought or even drove a Jeep before, but Mike Chorba was great at helping find exactly what I wanted and needed in a new car. I have a growing family and need a bigger vehicle, but I didn't want to go too big! The whole process was easy and fun. He gave me a great price on my trade-in and helped me get an amazing deal on my new car! I'm so excited. Thanks Mike Chorba!

Bportell
5/02/2016

"Highly recommend Kevin Hall and the dealership"

This was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Kevin Hall is one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. I was at the dealership at 9:30 a.m. Loan papers temp tags and everything was done by 11 a.m. Never seen anything so fast and smooth in my years of buying vehicles.highly recommend. 5 stars for sure.

BG
4/28/2016

"Excellent service"

I bought my Ram Laramie from Aaron Duncan. It was the best experience buying a vehicle that I have ever had! Aaron's genuine interest in my buying experience has made me a lifelong loyal customer. He introduced me to the service department, who has taken very good care of me as well. Aaron gets my highest rating for having patience, great knowledge base, and getting me a good deal.

Aaron Duncan