South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Steve Toppins

February 24, 2017

"Sales"

- Keisha Nelson

Polite Employees and straight forward, that what a customer needs. Finding my new used vehicle did not take all day. I would recommend myself and anyone else to this dealership. Best service so far dealing with automobiles.

February 18, 2017

"Great service, honesty, and price."

- Isaac M

Great purchase, i definitely recommend. I called Friday afternoon to discuss buying a 2016 Charger Hellcat with 2300mi. I told Rodney what I wanted tone pay for the car and he got me within $500. I told him I had a previous trade-in offer of $32k and he was able to match it saving quite a bit in Taxes. Saturday morning I showed up at 12:30 and was on the road again with my new car at 1:30. Their financing even secured a lower rate than USAA or my Credit Union by 0.25% It was definitely a refreshing experience as I'd had a bait and switch scenario with a dealer in Texas previously.

February 17, 2017

"Purchase of a used Jeep"

- Kurt 99.9

An excellent experience! This our third vehicle purchase here, we continue to come back - they treat you fair with no pressure. Ken M. was great to work with and we felt his knowledge was exceptional, plus we had some fun too. Thank you South County Used car!!!

2015 Jeep Renegade