Read Reviews South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Randy BollingerFinance Manager5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS.

Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area.

Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

Our Location

Express Lube Service Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free Drinks

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Experience with Ken Duckworth"

andreanix
8/28/2014 1:04:32 PM

Ken DuckworthKen Duckworth
Bruce StrilerBruce Striler

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I was very pleased with how nice every one was upon walking into the dealership. A special thank you to Ken Duckworth for great customer service. I knew walking in what I was looking for and wanting, and he made it a goal to see to it that I left with just that, and I did, I cannot thank him enough for all of his help and generosity. He definitely went above and beyond the duty of being "just a salesman" to put me in "my dream car." Ken was very upfront and honest, which I really appreciated, and has many years of experience- I truly value that! If anyone is ever looking for a new vehicle, I HIGHLY recommend that you go pay a visit to Ken Duckworth at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!
-Andrea N.

"Great Experience"

LindaB4
8/18/2014 9:37:58 PM

Randy BollingerRandy Bollinger
Tim (T.J.) HardTim (T.J.) Hard

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I was completely satisfied with the whole experience of my new car purchase. I can't remember the gentleman's name in management that worked with us, but he was awesome as well!

Response From: South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Added: 8/19/2014 1:45:11 PM

Linda - Thanks for the feedback! We're happy we could make the car buying experience a good one. I'll be sure to share your kind words with T.J., Randy and the rest of our team. Enjoy your new car and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
Rebecca Wilks, Business Development

"Alex Griffin"

mimico1970
8/11/2014 2:08:55 AM

Alex GriffinAlex Griffin

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I'm very impressed with the excellent service My Family and I received from Your Dealership, Alex was very knowledgable and answered all my questions with professionalism. I'm very picky about everything and he was able to make sure all my wishes were in force. I would purchase from this dealer again and I would most certainly ask for Alex's expertise with my purchase. He's really an asset to your company.

Twitter
"Great First Tie buyer experience"

N.
8/9/2014 3:00:17 PM

Jeff Taylor

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Prior to coming in I had already had a specific vehicle in mind. Upon arriving the woman at the front desk was very friendly and professional. I had the wonderful pleasure of having Jeff Taylor as my sales associate and he was great. He was very informative, friendly and helpful during the whole process. I had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank You!

Twitter
"Jose Pintor Great Salesman - Great Experience"

cdrap
8/8/2014 5:11:30 PM

Randy BollingerRandy Bollinger

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Jose is a friendly, knowledgeable salesmen. When we first came to the dealership to look at the car we ultimately purchased, he spent over 1 1/2 hours showing us everything he could about the car - the engine compartment, the interior, including all the display options/choices and the external equipment. He also explained the warranty information and UConnect option in detail. We had a great test drive with him, too.
We were very comfortable with him even when we did the negotiations. We got a very good price for our vehicle.

The finance guys, first Dan Sullivan and then Randy Bollinger, were also very knowledgeable and explained all the options with the warranties.

Twitter
"first time buyer experience"

cdrennen
8/5/2014 9:21:48 AM

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I really enjoyed buy my first car from jose he was extremely friendly and trust worthy he didnt pressure me into anything and made me feel very comfortable about what I was doing and what I was about to purchase. He had alot of knowledge to offer about the car I purchase and answered any questions or concerns i had. Dan was extremely friendly and helped me out so much with my first loan and I was able to understand what he was explaining to me about the loan process. Thank you guys for making my first car buying experience a great one. I would highly recommend this dealer and sale associate and im gl ad I put my trust in them.

Twitter
"Wonderful experience when shopping for a new vehicle"

walter.bowers
7/24/2014 11:52:41 AM

Joe JulianJoe Julian
Mike MattinglyMike Mattingly
Mike RileyMike Riley
Ron WoehrleRon Woehrle

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

We had 2 salesmen and they were very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars.
Everyone at the dealership were friendly, kind and very willing to help us anyway
possible. No one was pushy or trying to get us to buy a car. They left it up to us.

"Awesome Experience"

vlcfromstl
7/9/2014 11:41:41 PM

Randy BrinckmanRandy Brinckman

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Not only did you make me feel comfortable with my purchase you wow'd my 3 year old grandson!! Not once did I feel pressured. My hat's off to you!!!

"Great Experience"

lexluthy
7/2/2014 10:08:04 AM

Ken DuckworthKen Duckworth

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Came in to purchase new Grand Cherokee. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Ken remembered me from a previous visit and helped me find what i needed at a price-point I could afford. Took his time with me even though it was obviously a busy weekend. Left satisfied and happy with the experience.

"Disappointing customer service"

Tony SharpTony Sharp
Bobby SpacherBobby Spacher

1.8

My Review Of South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Took in for warranty work on an already diagnosed low compression in the cylinder head..This story is a continuation of our vehicle already being in the shop for a week...started with "oh yes, we have the parts! Will be done on Saturday, but more then likely Tuesday" called and found out the head had a nic in it, had to send back, no call...they said done tomorrow. Thursday morning rolls around I call and ask to see if still on target for today (now Thursday). Brian the service manager is with a customer he will call me back. Which he doesn't do. So I call back again, At which point they say "the tech who disassembled the engine called off due to something in his eye, it won't be done until tomorrow". At this point I have called them 3 times and not a single call or apology. I call a fourth time Friday morning around 11-11:30, not to early of course an they inform me that the same tech has called of sick and won't be done today (Friday). Did they call me? NOPE! Even after chewing anyone and everyone who answered the phones ear off they still acted dumbfounded as to my intense displeasure. They promised Saturday. Saturday around 11:30-noon the service supervisor Tony Baloney calls with a voicemail to say "we won't have it today, come by or call for a rental if you want". I think it's beyond crazy to even leave a voicemail like this to a customer who had been treated this way so far. I would have asked them to call back on their car status so I could do it in a personal considerate manner. Nope not South County Dodge "Home of the guys in the white hats" and anti-customer service skills. Ok, so now it's Tuesday following the Tuesday they promised at latest and we pick up the car. They woman at the pick up counter hands me the key and says "our Shuttle person just left on a run you can walk out back and get your car". I'm like oh hell no! I take the key over to an oil change check in dude and ask him to get down one to get our car. He gives it to another dude who brings the van around. I ask Maria and I myself look over the vehicle for dents, scratched and so forth. Because once you leave the lot it's hard to day your shit was effed up there. Well now we have another problem. There are greasy handprints on both fenders near the hood. Grease on the leather steering wheel, greasy boot marks on the kick plate getting in and on the mat as well as on the curved part under the steering wheel where fuse panel in older cars would be And on the carpet around the underside of the emergency brake pedal. I had to get someone to wipe the grease of the good and interior which he didn't even completely do after telling/showing and physically standing there watching him do a horrible incomplete job at. Finally out of sheer exhaustion we just take the van and leave. I'm pretty for sure most all the Employees there share the single brain of an inbred weasel and that's giving them credit for one nice fellow there named Mike who I thought was going to poop his pants at my rage. He was almost shaking and for a nano second I felt bad for him. I've never suffers such agony in dealing with as single moron in one place more or less an entire tribe. I may as well have taken the car to the layaway counter at Kmart for the service provided. If I even hear so much of anyone of you going there for anything I will disown you permanently.

Response From: South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Added: 7/3/2014 4:01:14 PM

Mr. and Mrs. Boyle, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am truly sorry about your recent visit to our service department. It is our goal to deliver a high level of customer service, quality work and professionalism to all of our customers. It is apparent in your experience, we fell short. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address the grease marks that were left in your vehicle. I hope we can provide you with a higher level of service. Rebecca Wilks, Customer Relations Manager

Reviews 11-20 >>