South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
Romanoek
6/27/2015

"Super friendly and extremely nice "

My husband and I purchased a new 2015 Town and Country on Tuesday June 23rd. We were greeted by Andrew Patrick. He was extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with. We knew going in that we wanted a new van but weren't sure on all the different packages. He was very knowledgeable and very helpful. We love the van and our kids are also very happy with it. I'm enjoying the stow and go features and can't wait to take it on a road trip. Growing up with a large family I'm well aware that this vehicle will be with us for many years. Thanks so much for making our experience pleasurable.

RFLanf
6/14/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan"

We were greeted by a friendly receptionist who quickly introduced us to a salesperson. Jose Pintor found a car with the extras we requested and he worked to get it at an agreeable price. He was upfront with us and was not high pressure.

Receptionist was very nice as well.

GKM2015
6/13/2015

"Best Car buying experience ever!"

I purchased a new 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan from salesman David Taylor at South County Dodge on Saturday, June 13th. David greeted my wife and I as we entered the show room. I had looked up the vehicle on the South County CDJR website and brought a copy of the website add. David found the van and we immediately took it for a test drive. Even though this was a basic Grand Caravan model, it was equipped with every feature that I was looking for. There was no problem with the website advertised price (this has always been a problem in the past). We were very satisfied with everyone we worked with at South County Dodge. The Finance process was painless. We took the vehicle home within two hours after we arrived at the dealership. This was the best car buying experience that I have had in over 50 years of buying cars.

mschanz
6/09/2015

"Worst Customer Service EVER!!!"

Wednesday May 6th Car transmission went out near Richardson Rd in Arnold on my husbands’s way home from work. This was at approximately 3:30 PM. Brandon called road side assistance and they dispatched a tow truck to tow the car to the nearest dealership. Busy Bee Towing Company then took the car from Arnold to South County Dodge to be fixed at approximately 6:00 PM. Thursday May 7th 8:13 AM Stan Doss called Brandon and asked about his car. They said they have not had a chance to look at it but could on Friday or possibly Monday. Brandon asked about a loaner car. Stan stated the dealership does not provide loaner cars. Brandon asked why he wouldn’t be provided one if it was a problem covered under the warranty and he stated if it is covered under the warranty then we could rent a car for $25 per day but they could not determine that until they looked at the car. 9:03 AM Stan called Brandon to inform him that they could not find the warranty under his name. Brandon told him it might be under Megan Schanz and Stan said he would need to speak with me then and asked for my number. Tuesday May 12th Our Service Agent, Stan Doss, finally called me at 11:50 AM and explained that they had been busy and not had a chance to look at the car. He noted that Brandon said it was the transmission and as soon as they could look at the car they would call and let me know the problem. I explained that we both work full time and are currently carpooling to work causing me to go in and leave work over 30-45 minutes before and after since I have to wait for him to everyday which was frustrating. Additionally, I explained that we are getting married next week and need the car back for our honeymoon. We are driving to New Orleans and that is the vehicle we are taking so we need it back no later than Wednesday, May 20th. He said he will make sure we have it back in time for our honeymoon and since we have a deadline he will do his best to get it finished quickly. I thanked him and asked what the time frame generally was if it was the transmission that needed to be fixed. He explained that once they determined the problem they would order the parts from Chrysler which would take a couple of days and then it would take approximately 15 man hours to fix. He said he will try to look at it this evening and call me back tonight (Tuesday the 12th) if not then on Wednesday morning (the 13th). I did not receive a returned call. Thursday May 14th I called the dealership at 4:12 PM to speak with Stan. I had not received a call like he had said so I wanted to touch base with him and get an update on what was going on. The person handling the phone lines explained that Stan was on the other line at the moment and asked if I would like to hold. I said yes and a few minutes later I was transferred to his voicemail. I left a message stating I just wanted to touch base and to please call me back today (Thursday). I did not receive a returned call. Friday May 15th 12:57 PM I called the dealership again and the individual answering the phones explained that Stan was on the other line. He asked my name and then asked if I would like to hold. I said I would. After nearly 10 minutes on hold the individual returned to the line and said he was still on the phone and asked if I would like to leave him a message. I then asked to speak to a manager but the individual stated that he was at lunch. He then asked if there was something he could help me with and I stated I didn’t care who helped me I just wanted someone’s help. I explained that I was frustrated and felt that I was being avoided and all I wanted to know was what is wrong with my car and how long it was going to take to be fixed. He looked up my car and stated that it had still not been looked at and then mentioned that Stan was off the phone if I would like to speak to him. Once Stan was on the phone I asked if he had any news on my car. He said he did not and that they still haven’t had a chance to look at it. I told him that I was getting extremely frustrated because they had yet to look at it and asked again what the timeframe would be. He explained that once they look at it and get the parts ordered it would be most likely Tuesday (May 19th). I asked if that was the date that it would be finished and he said no, this would be when they could start working on it at the earliest. I once again explained that we were leaving for our honey moon and I needed a car by Wednesday and that if my car is not ready then I expect a rental car to be provided by the dealership for us to drive to New Orleans for our honeymoon free of charge. I explained that I work in customer service and know what it is like to deal with difficult customers and I certainly do not want to be that difficult customer, however, I was really frustrated with the customer service I was receiving. He then had the nerve to say that he “cannot stop the world to accommodate me”. I then stated that I don’t expect him to drop everything to accommodate me but I certainly expect some sort of customer service and the lack of communication is what was extremely frustrating at this point. I feel that he has been avoiding me and no one is willing to give me any answers. He said he appreciates my patience and he will look into our warranty and see about renting a car. By the time I was off the phone I was crying. I am so frustrated with the lack of communication and customer service I have received from South County Dodge. I am not expecting him to “stop the world” and only focus on me. I understand that there are other customers and other problems, but that is absolutely no excuse to not communicate with your customers on the situation and to have a car sitting there for 10 days without even looking into the problem. I and my fiancé have two cars- mine and his Dodge Avenger. We work full time jobs to make ends meet and rely on our cars to commute to our jobs and provide for our family. This car is barely two years old. We bought it brand new and there is no excuse on why the transmission would be out. We have had a couple other minor problems with the car such as a recall on the air bags and a difficulty with a head rest and problems with the radio during high temps. I find is insulting that not only are we not at fault for this problem, but the fact we are expected to pay out of pocket for a rental car if we chose to rent one. I feel that our situation is being handled very poorly and you have lost a loyal Dodge owner. We had intended on purchasing a new Dodge Ram after the wedding and I can assure you that South County Dodge will NOT be obtaining our business for this purchase or any future matters. It is now Monday, May 18th, and I have yet to hear anything back about if my car has been looked at, which I assume it hasn’t, what the problem is, and when it will be fixed. Our wedding is at the end of this week in which we are immediately supposed to leave for our honeymoon. The car you have in your possession is the transportation we were relying on and now we are unsure how we will even be able to get to our destination. This is supposed to be a joyous time for me and my fiancé and all we can think about is what we are going to do about our car. I hope that someone reads this and will please help us because as of now we have lost our faith and loyalty with Dodge. We hope that someone can make it right. The above documentation was emailed to Mr. Kloempken, the service manager, On Monday, May 18th at 4:45 PM. Tuesday, May 19th, at 1:34 PM I called to speak with the Manager of the dealership which happened to be the owner. The receptionist said he was unavailable and I briefly explained my situation and told her I would like to have him call me. 3:11 PM Stan called me and stated they would be providing a rental car free of charge while they have our car. I told him we would pick it up at 5:00 that evening and he said he would have the paperwork completed for us before we got there. 4:55 PM we arrived at the dealership and spoke with the women affiliated with Enterprise Rental. She had not heard anything about us renting a car so she went to speak with Stan about it. Once she came back she said he had not completed the paperwork and it would only be a moment before we were able to receive our car. It was over an hour later that our paperwork was completed and we were able to leave. We were told our car should be completed by Thursday (May 21st) but if we do not hear back from them before then we can take the rental car to New Orleans with us on our honeymoon. Tuesday, June 2nd, we returned from our honeymoon on Saturday, May 30th, but did not have any missed calls or messages regarding our car so I decided to give it a couple days for a response. On Tuesday since I had yet to hear anything I called the dealership at 3:05 PM and left a message with the service department to inquire on the status of our car. 3:45 PM I received a call back form Stan stating our car was finished and we could pick it up. I told him that I would be by tomorrow evening at 5:00 to pick it up. Wednesday June 3rd, four weeks after the car had been towed to the dealership I was able to pick up the car. Once I got in the car I noticed it was filthy, inside and out. Monday, 8th, the car began leaking transmission fluid in addition to lights continuing to come on. Brandon called the dealership and they stated they could not get us in until Wednesday June 17th to look at. Is this how you treat all of your customers? My husband is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and not only as a loyal Dodge customer, but out of respect of him as a human being, and a veteran, I think that he deserves far better customer service than he has received. I not only upset, but strongly disappointed in the service we have received.

STAN DOSS

kme62715
6/09/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I recently bought a new car from this dealership. They reached out to me wanting to see if they could make me an offer on my old car as a trade-in and get me into a new car. I was skeptical and not sure the timing was great for me to get a new car. I went in for an initial meeting looks at some possibilities and ended up with options that made it possible to get a new car. They knew that I might not be ready and they didn't push it. My sales consultant, Ken, was very helpful and did not push me into making any decisions. It was a great experience. I have to admit that my fiance wanted to look around more but I was sold by the customer service provided by Ken that I was willing to pay more to create that lasting relationship with this particular dealership.

Thomas1
6/04/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

We bought a used Dodge Magnum. The salesman (Keith Roach) was extremely helpful and polite. He did not pressure us, but still was able to answer all our questions. We also bought a service policy and Dan in the Financial Department was very honest and professional when going over the paperwork with us.Overall a very enjoyable experience.

RetMSN
6/04/2015

"Individualized attention without pressure"

My recent new car purchase experience was better than I anticipated. The salesman simply pointed out the characteristics of the car, allowed me to drive it, and did not pressure me into making a decision. I appreciated being treated with respect and thoughtfulness. Unlike another experience I had, I came away with lots of positive feelings about this dealership and the salesman who assisted me.

udcyde
6/02/2015

"Finally a good car buying experience"

Who knew car buying e could be fun ?! My experience buying a Jeep at South County Dodge was awesome ! Jose Pintor was my sales guy and was Great! He was very patient, responsive, and truly went way out of his way to make my deal happen. The finance department was painless also. They were very organized and easy to work with.

Don41
6/02/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Grand Caravan"

Ken Duckworth was my sales contact. He was very helpful and patient. We started late and everyone was waiting to lock the gates, but we were never rushed. Randy Bolliger was our finance man and we were very happy with his service. Don

Unhappy123
6/01/2015

"Endless excuses with promise dates not kept"

Constant excuses for not having vehicle done when promised. No phone calls initiated by Dodge to apprise us of delays. We called to find out.

Reviews of Joe Julian