South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

7127 S Lindbergh Blvd,
St. Louis, Missouri 63125
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
D. Hasty
5/20/2015

"2015 Ram Truck Purchase"

Dealer's lot had a large selection of Ram trucks to choose from and test drive. New young salesman Ryan O'Leary was very helpful to us in purchase a new truck. He spent at least 6 hours working with us. He showed us three different trucks to examine, allowed my wife and I each to drive two of them then aided us in our financing and purchase. Outstanding customer sales and service.

brightsilver ,stephen
5/15/2015

"Rateing the seals Consultant Ken Duckworth"

No pressure, real helpful and grate to work with. He knows the Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram lines like the back of his hand. Thank You Very Much.

craigroeckle
5/09/2015

"No pressure, no hassle and knowledgable staff"

My experience with the sales staff of South County Dodge could not have been better. My sales person Ken Duckworth was Great! He never pressured me and found the exact vehicle to suit my needs. He found me every discount he could and even advised me to wait a few days to see if more discounts would be available meanwhile honoring the ones already available. Who does that? It did pay off in an big way, another $750 off. I'm recommending Ken and SC Dodge to all my friends and family and anyone who reads this.

Joe Julian

LoisW
5/06/2015

"Didn't have to offer up our children for barter!!!!"

April 21, 2015 Prepare for a lengthy appraisal!! :) What a wonderful experience we had with Adam Hoffner at South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram! My husband and I decided that SoCo Dodge CJR had the best prices, after days and days of researching the dealerships within 50 miles! They had a certain Blue 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan at an amazing price, that we had inquired upon the night before, and it was still available. Upon arriving to the dealership we found out that it had just been sold that and finalized roughly 30 min before our arrival. They did try to contact us through e-mail but we did not see it before we got there. Adam and his Manager Michael rose to the occasion and were able to put us in a 2015 model for the same price and in the color I originally wanted, red! They all were so accommodating! They offered balloons to our two toddler girls and put a children's movie on for them to watch while we were taking care of the particulars of the sale. The financial part was a breeze because we were able to take the girls out for a bite to eat and go home and wait for the call! We received the call a couple hours later and were driving away with our new Cherry Red Grand Caravan that evening! Joe Julian was a pleasure to do business with in the financial department as well! He was very friendly and made the daunting task of warranties, payments, paperwork, etc. go smoothly! Never at any time did we feel pressure or feel like we had just signed our lives away. Just being able to take care of the whole thing in the same day was a great relief for us because our work schedules rarely let us have whole days off together. We highly recommend going to SoCo Dodge to everyone, and are going to definitely be returning customers!!! Thank you again Adam, Michael, and Joe! The Wicks Family

Ron & Pam/Pam & Ron
4/26/2015

"Nice to deal with a experience"

When I called South County Autos I told the person who answered the phone that I did not want some new sales person that would waste my time, but was looking to deal with someone that had been around a while and knew what they were doing. She picked the right sales person for us, Randy Brinckman, who listened to us, did not waste our time and worked to make our new car purchase a pleasant one. Also, the Finance manager, also named Randy, was very professional and a pleasure to do business with. We have purchased many cars in our lifetime and will definitely call South County Autos for our future auto needs.

As we mentioned before, the receptionist that took our call who's name we did not know.

MCH2015
4/14/2015

"It was the most no-pressure"

It was the most no-pressure, non-salesie car buying experience I've ever had. It was an absolute pleasure working with Adam and Joe. So happy I found the vehicle I was looking for at their dealership.

Shy Auction
4/07/2015

"Ryan O'leary-What a car salesmen should be!"

Anyone looking for a new or used car should ask for Ryan O'leary! This young man is honest and informative. If you are sick of the fast talking, pushy car salesmen then go see this salesman. No pressure, just honest answers. He is the reason we bought the jeep! Great Job Ryan!

Tim and Donna
4/01/2015

"Kept us informed every step of the way"

We are so pleased with the service and communication we received from our salesman, Alex, as we awaited the arrival of our new car. Once it arrived, the excellent customer service and helpfulness continued from Joe and Ryan. There is a family atmosphere at South County Dodge that we have not seen before in a dealership. You can tell they all really love their work and the cars and trucks they sell. We highly recommend them.

Ryan in the IT Deparment was super-friendly and helpful while we were there.

Heimann2002
3/27/2015

"No High Pressure!"

From the fast response from Bruce Striler when inquiring about a vehicle seen on the webpage, to a promised phone call when Dan Sullivan, Finance, was unsure of an answer to our question, to our wonderful salesperson, Ken Duckworth, we are extremely pleased with our experience! It was an excellent, laid back buying experience--NO HIGH PRESSURE! Only disappointment was in the cleanliness of the vehicle upon delivery, but Ken Duckworth went in an grabbed a towel and cleaner to rectify the situation.

BERT
3/27/2015

"EVERYTHING I WANTED"

FROM MY FIRST EMPLOYEE CONTACT TO THE MOMENT I DROVE AWAY IN MY NEW CAR THIS WAS MY BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE IN 42 YEARS OF CAR OWNERSHIP. I'VE KEPT CARS FOR AS LONG AS 12 YEARS AND AS SHORT AS 2, AS WELL AS NEGOTIATING MY WIFE'S CAR PURCHASES SO THIS WASN'T MY FIRST RODEO. EVERYTHING WENT EXTREMELY SMOOTHLY AND EFFICIENTLY WITH MY SALES-PERSON TIM HARD COORDINATING THE EFFORTS OF HIS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY CO-WORKERS TO MAKE MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE FANTASTIC. MY HAT IS OFF (COWBOY HAT) TO TIM HARD AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT SOUTH COUNTY DODGE. THANKS TO ALL, BERT LEEPER.

RECEPTIONIST SHELLY