South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Call
South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info
About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep was built with one mission-Provide amenities to guarantee customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale of our great Cars, Trucks, and SUVS. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments with the #1 Parts Team in the area. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our dealership web site was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. Please feel free send us an email using the Contact Us page. We look forward to meeting our new friends at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep. In today’s world, words like "quality" and "trust" get thrown around like yesterday’s newspaper. But at the South County Chrysler Dodge Jeep, we believe in integrity and giving the customer a good value for their hard-earned money. So stop by and give us a chance to share our experience and inventory with you in a no-hassle, state of the art auto environment.

About South County Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

• Express Lube Service
paulandtina
12/17/2014

"Very Happy With This Dealership!"

We purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.... after first ordering a different vehicle. We changed our minds at the last minute and these guys still made it happen without missing a beat. Randy and Mike offered superior customer service and professionalism at every stage of the car buying process. If you are in the market to buy, I suggest that you go to South County Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Ram. We will definitely be returning when it is time to buy again. We have also been very pleased with the service department. They are very professional and accurate. They have taken great care with our vehicles every time we have taken our cars in. I would highly recommend this dealership!

jose m torres
12/14/2014

"we come back for some reason !"

My wife and I had purchased from South County Dodge in the past for a new 2004 Dodge Caravan. The experience that time was so good, that we decided to go back when it was time for us to buy a new 2015 Jeep Cherokee Sport. We first met with Ken Duckworth who was very patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles and was able to answer our many, many questions. He always was friendly and nice. Finally we are very happy with our new Jeep. Thank you.

09Michelle
12/10/2014

"Painfree car purchase"

This dealership made the car buying process painless. I told David my salesman what I wanted and he pulled around a few options. I told him the price range I needed it to be in and said very bluntly the price the car had to get to in order for me to purchase it. They met my price expectations and were even lower than I had anticipated. There was no back and forth between us and the sales managers office which to me was the BEST part of the purchase.

David Taylor

ldyanke
12/06/2014

"Great experience all the way around"

We had pretty much decided to get a Kia Sorrento but decided to look at South County Dodge almost entirely because we'd had such a great prior experience with the dealership and with our sales rep Adam Hoffner. Adam and his new sales partner Tony Signaigo, did a great job with us, helping match us to a Jeep Trailhawk, which had previously not even been on our radar. They researched the vehicles, made comparisons on features, price, safety, etc. to help us make the decision to go with the Trailhawk. The manager was helpful as well, particularly on the search for the specific vehicle and with price negotiations. The final acquisition process was swift and efficient. Everyone was ready for us when we walked in the door to finalize the paperwork so we were able to continue with our day. Great experience!

Adam Hoffner

steffer57
12/02/2014

"Great Experience"

After going to another dealership in St. Louis and having a terrible experience, Ken Duckworth who was my consultant made a 360 turnaround. My whole experience was quite effortless and enjoyable. I will definitely recommend the South County dealership to my friends and family, and give Ken Duckworth the five thumbs up. Great job Ken, you understand customer service and I got it!

ladydjclark
11/21/2014

"Above and Beyond!!!"

Great dealership. Kenny Duckworth, sales consultant, went above and beyond to make our experience a good one. We came to the dealership thinking we would be ahead of the game by searching the new truck inventory for South County Dodge on the internet, selecting the truck we wanted and printing out the information. When we arrived, Kenny was right there to greet us and get started. We gave him the printout and he went to work searching for the truck on the inventory only to find out, the truck had been sold two days prior. We were so disappointed. Kenny went to work again searching Dodge dealerships in the local area for a replacement. Low and behold, he found one almost identical to the truck we had originally wanted. We returned to South County Dodge two days later and our truck was there and ready to roll. The paperwork processing was a breeze as it was all completed when we arrived. A few signatures here and there and we were done. Kenny took us to our new truck, explained all the features, gadgets, etc., and away we went. Excellent. The way it should be. Thank you for everything.

denbruce
10/31/2014

"Great Experience"

Wayne Hogue (Sales Consultant) was extremely helpful and friendly. In 40+ years of purchasing vehicles, this was the must fun I've had making a purchase. I felt no pressure and didn't have any hassles. The purchase was a surprise for my mother ... she was elated. I'll come back in the future when purchasing another vehicle. DenBruce

xiaomao06
10/29/2014

"Easiest Car Buying Experience!"

Great dealership! Ken Duckworth was extremely friendly and made the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. I will be coming back for all of my service needs and any car I decide to purchase in the future. I love my new Jeep!

roger.clanton.50
10/28/2014

"Great experience!"

Working with everyone from Nate Koonce (internet contact), Tim Hard (sales), and Joe Julian (finance) was a pleasure. I have bought many vehicles in the past, and this was my best ever experience with a dealership.

stacey.michler
10/26/2014

"Best Experience!!!"

My husband and I were in a bad situation where my car was sitting broke down at a local repair shop and it was not worth fixing. We called South County dodge Chrysler Jeep and spoke with Jose Pintor. He is by far the best sales person we have ever worked with when buying a vehicle. He took the time to work with us and helped us find our best option. Mason, the manager, was also great. Then there was Joe in finance who was down to earth and told us like it was...no sugar coating which is what we like. When we went back to pick up our car we also worked with Alex. He took the time to explain all the options on the car and set up my phone on bluetooth. Overall, it was an AMAZING experience and we will go back when we are in need of another vehicle.

Reviews of Ken Duckworth