South Park Mitsubishi

Tony Goodwin

February 07, 2017

"Outstanding Service!"

- Michelle Greene

From the minute we walked in they were professional and very helpful. They made our buying experience wonderful. Everything was so easy. We worked with John Kozik, Bill Burns and Tracy Aracich. Mr. Cinar runs a very smooth operation. We will definitely be recommend them to all our friends and family.

January 17, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- TonyaF

Just made my 3rd purchase from them. Super Great service yet again. They make it so easy and stress free. Can't thank John and Bill enough. Both where amazing, took the time to answer all my questions. I never felt pressured. I'll for sure buy there again.

November 05, 2016

"South Park Mitsubishi HORRIBLE Service"

- dave2400

Mitsubishi warranty isn't worth the piece of paper it's written on because they don't want to cover parts that should be under warranty. I took my Endeavor in with a oil leak when it was under warranty and I was told that they fixed the problem. The oil / grease mark in my drive way stopped. Later I found out that it was front end problem which they missed when I took it in under warranty. ( they fixed the problem which was nothing) I just took it in for a state inspection only be told that I had a ripped boot on my front drive (C V joint) and the bill would be 890.00 dollars. I took it to a NTB and they looked it and said that's the clamp for boot was not made right and that the boot was not ripped. Please note the car only has 44,000 miles on it. And we purchased the car new and it has been babied from the start. We normally get 9 to 10 years out of a car due to the low miles and fact that we take care of it. I called the service manager at South Park Mitsubishi about the problem and told him that boot was ok and that it was not ripped just a poorly made clamp and that I was going to send the parts to Mitsubishi to review. I was told to take my business someplace else that they did not need my business, then he just hanged up on me. I did take my business elsewhere - NTB repaired the car for less half the cost of the dealer. It is sad to be ripped off by a new service manager and when you catch them with the price that was twice the cost and not the same problem that was told to you. I use to deal with the old service manager Mike and he always worked with me and did not over charge for repairs. I was told by NTB that oil / grease link on boot could have waited because of the low miles and use age. Oh have Outlander Sport that I can't get them to repair right. The Bluetooth radio will not work right it keeps locking up and I just give up trying to get them to fix it. And the Outlander Sport runs right when it wants too. I was told that's it normal for the shift funny and pro form poorly, Don't worry once my other Mitsubishi is out of warranty or I find a different car I will replace it. I learn my lesson my Mitsubishi is a second rate car company and that there warranty is the best because they just don't repair your car till you have to pay for it. Oh 48.00 dollars for a oil change!

South Park Mitsubishi, Bethel Park, PA, 15102