South Park Mitsubishi

Tony  Goodwin, Sales, South Park Mitsubishi

John Kozik, Sales, South Park Mitsubishi

John Kozik

August 07, 2017

"Worth the time and visit"

- New Happy Outlander Owner

Was planning to replace my Jeep, and looking at another one. Went online, seen their selection, and applied for financing online. Was contacted with details of what I could afford. Was then contacted about what they had that would interest me. When I got there, I was shown what meet my needs, and financial goal. Got a lot of the features I wanted, for a lot less, plus it is a SUV. Clearly went above what I expected and was looking to get.

June 26, 2017

"Amazing buying experience "

- JamieGainer

I had a first class car buying experience with the staff. It was painless, as quick as possible and I am very pleased with my purchase.

April 25, 2017

"Very bad experience"

- Haripitts15102

I brought an used SUV from this dealer. The sales guys succeeded in selling the car by hiding the defects of the vehicle. It didn't take too long for me to realize that there are unnoticeable cracks on the windshield. Within 24 hours I contacted back saying there is a crack on the windshield and requested them to replace the windshield as a courtesy as I am not very happy with it. They told they knew it and had it on record that there is a crack on the windshield. My immediate question to them is why I was not informed about it. I got the answer that they need not to notify me and it is part of my responsibility to figure it out. I requested for a solution to consider replacement of the windshield. They told that they are not obligated to do that. Very next day I found one more crack on the windshield. I am very unhappy with the purchase.

Other Employees : Jason Adwar