South Shore Hyundai

Robert Betts

June 24, 2017

"New experience."

- m.gomes3876 Verified Customer

Ms. Pierre-Lys, greeted us very professionally. She was very patient and courteous while I was deciding which SUV was best for me. She then took us out for a test drive.

June 21, 2017

"He made us comfortable"

- nurse401 Verified Customer

Mitch was professional and informative. The bottom line is he is an outstanding sales person and very knowledgeable. I have the car for a couple of weeks and its everything he said it was. Our entire experience was a pleasant one because of Mitch. Please thank him for us again and plan on seeing him in the future.. George Miller 917-287-9460

June 19, 2017

"Day went from negative to positive."

- 1982Khemist

I went to service my car only to find out I needed a new engine. Left with new car and awesome customer service!! Thank You!!

Falysha Pierre-Lys