South Shore Hyundai

360 West Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
South Shore Hyundai Info
About South Shore Hyundai

South Shore Hyundai, formerly Hyundai of Valley Stream, is now under new ownership, in a BRAND NEW location in the Green Acres Mall. Let us introduce you to our new staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Come check out our New Super Store! We know your time is valuable so visit us online before stopping in. We are sure you will find our website is a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you.

About South Shore Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures
rgiovannelli17
7/26/2016

"SARA WAS EXCELLENT!!!"

SARA AT SOUTH SHORE HYUNDAI WAS VERY KIND, THOROUGH AND INFORMATIONAL. WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE SARA!!

SARA PULICE

martinat59
7/26/2016

"Excellent service"

After bringing in our 2013 Hyundai Sante Fe for service, my husband was advised of an upgrade that was available for a 2017 Hyundai Sante Fe for a small difference in monthly payments. We returned that weekend and spoke with Felicia and drove away in the new car. The transaction went pretty smoothly and so far we are very happy with our new car.

lcallender38

"Excellent"

The service was professional from the moment we stepped into the car dealership, friendly and honest. Mr.k was also professional, honest and took time to explain and answer questions.

decorator.reginamarie

"Customer"

Excellent service, friendly people, willing to work on price & payments, willing to answer all customer questions, explanations of car specifics were detailed, great environment & waiting area.

arianneleroy31

"Great"

The service was great. The employees here are not like any dealership I ever been too. I will be back to get my next car .

williamsruth1931
7/21/2016

"Excelent Service"

Everyone made this experience wonderful. There was no pressure and received the up most respect from everyone, including my salesperson. She delivered the car to my home and help my set up my garage door opener from the car. Thoroughly and patiently went through all the features of the car.

Sara Pulice

friedman_jfk
7/21/2016

"Review"

My experience at South Shore Hyundai was great. The sales and finance individual made sure that I got into the car that I wanted and needed and were very helpful in all aspects.

HCarBuyer
7/19/2016

"super easy purchase"

Went in with the intention of purchasing a new Sonata. This is our first Hyundai and we love the car and it was an easy buying process. The sales staff accommodated us well. Unlike other new car buying experiences, there was no endless waiting around for mysterious reasons after selecting the car. The whole test drive and buying process was done in about 2 1/2 hours. Price and financing terms were agreed upon quickly (no games) and taken care of efficiently.

Lauraine Desilus
7/18/2016

"Troy Pitt"

I had a GREAT "first-time new car buyer" experience at South Shore Hyundai! Everyone was pleasant and inviting but I had the pleasure of working mostly with Troy Pitt. He was very approachable and able to answer all of my questions, and if he wasn't sure, he made sure to consult and get back to me with answers. He started with looking for the specific car I wanted based on my wish list, whether used or leased since I was undecided. Eventually I came to a decision. Troy was always available by phone or text which was such a convenience. I was able to get everything I wanted and more in this vehicle. My 2016 Sonata Limited with Ultimate & Tech Package is totally worth the money and the time I spent finalizing everything. Thank you Troy Pitt for making my first car buying experience such a smooth and enjoyable experience!! Best of luck to you. See you for my next car wash :)

tastetoast
7/17/2016

"Good job"

South Shore Hyundai did a good job for me in terms of getting my vehicle on delivering my vehicle with instructions on how to handle my vehicle. I would recommend South Shore for future business.

Reviews of Ran Ji (G)