South Shore Hyundai

Falysha Pierre-Lys

Michael Ficklin, Sales Professional , South Shore Hyundai

Michael Ficklin

December 01, 2016

"Great and caring salesman and management"

- Bart2b4

Mitch, was amazing; never pushy; listening to my needs; offering possibilities; really trying to help. Kudos also to Shabaaz: Bus. Mgr. and Gene: Sales Mgr. Mitch Z. was very comfortable to work with, never trying to "push" me in any direction, other than helping me with my requirements and possibilities. He (and Gene) made my decision easier. Helped me center on how to achieve my needs most cost-effectively. (They could've made more money on me, but instead, kept my financial and equipment desires on point.) This is what car buying should be, for the customer. I'm 62 and have leased cars since the 80's. First time I was extremely gratified by my experience. Shabaaz, the Bus. Mgr was easy, very respectful and very professional and well-learned in customer needs, to go forward, after their decision to move forward with their buy/lease. He went thru paper work, making it so easy to understand. Great staff!! All car-dealers should learn from them.

November 30, 2016

"Great Customer Service"

- ejnweke Verified Customer

South Shore Hyundai is amazing. Our salesperson Robert was very knowledgeable and kind. He really understood our needs and the type of vehicle we were looking for based on our budget and what we'd be using it for.

November 28, 2016

"New car purchase"

- Kari2356 Verified Customer

I was very satisfied with my car buying experience at South Shore Hyundai. I would recommend Mitch Zaitz to anyone who needs a car. He is professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures