South Shore Hyundai

Michael Ficklin, Sales Professional , South Shore Hyundai

Michael Ficklin

Sales Professional

April 24, 2017

"The best shopping experience "

- Brigitte Gilmore Thomas

The moment I arrived to the dealership I felt really comfortable. The owner made sure I was happy from the shopping to the buying experience. The salesmen Dan was great he took his time explaining the features of the cars I was interested in. He made sure I was comfortable with my decision and what was best for family. Everything was explained to me in clear English. dam stayed close while all paper work was being taking care of. I drove away in a vehicle I was very pleased with. Oh let's not forget they have the best warranty you will ever find. Super happy with my buy. I didn't feel forced to make a purchase.

April 20, 2017

" Professional, polite, knowledgeable, and helpful..."

- cykram

My son and I went to South Shore just to browse and wound up buying an Elantra sport! We were doing our shopping process by going to several dealerships before stopping at South Shore. We met Troy Pitt at the door and he showed us exactly what my son was looking for. Professional, polite, knowledgeable, and helpful he along with Robert Betts made us an offer that we couldn't refuse. These two gentlemen along with John Rodriguez in financing made the whole buying experience worthwhile. My son left your dealership with the biggest smile in his new Elantra sport. Kudos to all the people involved in our process! This is my second experience with this dealership leasing an Elantra there 2 years ago! I would certainly recommend this place to anyone!!! Thank You!!!

April 18, 2017

"Great Salesman (Jose Varela)"

- Donna G

I went to South Shore Hyundai to purchase a car for my mom. When we arrived at the dealership, we were greeted with a warm smile and a handshake by our salesman, Jose Varela. Jose was WONDERFUL! He was professional, friendly, and extremely helpful. He went out of his way to make sure we got just what we wanted. He is one of the main reasons we decided to purchase a Hyundai instead of the Honda Civic, which we had also been interested in, and my Mom loves the car, so it was the perfect choice. Our Finance person, John Rodriguez, was polite and went out of his way to be helpful.

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures