South Shore Hyundai

360 West Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
South Shore Hyundai Info
About South Shore Hyundai

South Shore Hyundai, formerly Hyundai of Valley Stream, is now under new ownership, in a BRAND NEW location in the Green Acres Mall. Let us introduce you to our new staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Come check out our New Super Store! We know your time is valuable so visit us online before stopping in. We are sure you will find our website is a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you.

About South Shore Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures
2015ElantraRocks
3/06/2015

"High Level of Professionalism, Integrity & Customer Centric!"

Now I know why Hyundai has increased their market share in very recent years vs. Toyota & Honda! Thank you Fred - you made me into a former SUV car owner. As a FIRST time sedan car buyer in over a decade, Fred Heller made the entire process so easy, no nonsense & actually, fun. Fred is very attentive, personable and a great listener! When I would get overwhelmed, he kept me "honest" and focused on what I truly wanted in a car. With his "no pressure" selling attitude, the final decision was a no brainer. Thanks again Fred & South Shore Hyundai - wishing you all continued success!

Fabienne from Finance

March 14, 2015

My name is Leo Singleton; I'm one of the Managers here at South Shore Hyundai. Thank you so much for the positive review. Reviews are very important to us; we appreciate your business. Hopefully I will see you for your first oil change.

March 10, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with our staff here at South Shore Hyundai! We are happy to hear how well our staff treated you. Please contact us if there is anything more we could do for you. South Shore Hyundai

benzboy429
3/06/2015

"Wasted time and then no return calls"

Came in on a snowy Sunday to look at a used car we saw on their website. Test drove it, went over numbers all looked good. Was ready to purchase and take delivery that day but was having an issue with financing. Waited almost 2 hours to see the finance guy who then said he had to call some banks the next day (monday) to secure a rate and make sure it worked with our budget. Never got a call back from him or our sales person Fred.

benzboy429 responded to this review

March 18, 2015

So I received a response from Leo Singleton the customer service manager that he was going to call me to discuss what happened and he never called either.

SonataLover2015
2/24/2015

"These Are My Kind Of People! Truly, A class act!"

So I wanted to take a look at the 2015 Hyundai Sonata since it was just re-designed. South Shore Hyundai was the closest dealer to me, so I went there "first", figuring I would have to spend days going from dealer to dealer, and wasting a lot of time which I do not have to start with. Once I entered the front door, I was greeted by Fred Heller, who was so warm and friendly, and I got a good genuine vibe from him from the getgo. He pointed me to the showroom, and we chatted while I took the escalator (and he took the stairs). We took an in depth look at the Sonata and next thing I knew I was behind the wheel driving down Sunrise Hwy in one. This car really drives nice! Once back at the showroom, I enjoyed a WARM hot chocolate, and we figured out the colours and options that were important to me. I was driving an older Nissan at the time, which I was going to give to a relative, which Fred told me his "pre-enjoyed" (used) manager would love to evaluate for me. How could I say no?......... As it turned out, they had the exact car/colour/option pkg I wanted in stock! They then worked up a price that was much better than I thought I could get with my less than stellar credit. To put the icing on the cake, they even took my old car in, and gave me more than I thought it was worth. I was impressed, but skeptical, as everyone told me that car dealers don't treat anyone well...........Go see Fred! While still sipping the hot chocolate, I met with Fabian, who took care of all my paperwork, and set me up with several great products that I felt she created just for my personal needs in a car. By now, I was thinking to myself.............could anyone here be more helpful? After we wrapped up the paperwork, Fred introduced to to the whole management team of John Lasalla (GM), Roberto, Rob Betts, and he introduced me to the whole service staff as well as Ed (I forgot his last name) who runs service. I felt like I was the ONLY CUSTOMER THERE! Fred tells me this is how they treat everyone, but I can't imagine there is enough hours in the day to treat everyone like this. All I can say is that I felt like I was on a magic carpet ride from start to finish! A #1 treatment. I couldn't be happier, and I was even given the General Manager's cell phone (by him) if I wasn't 110% satisfied. Read my lips "this is the defacto as to how it's done". "A class act all the way".

Roberto (dont know the last name), Fabian

February 25, 2015

My name is Leo Singleton. Thank you so much for the positive review. Reviews are very important to us, we look forward to seeing you for your first service. Thanks again

lamb99
2/23/2015

"Thanks!"

After shopping around at a few other Hyundai dealers I was a little discouraged, but as soon as I walked into this dealership I was immediately at ease, buying a car isn't always a fun experience. Stephon Corbett was an amazing salesman, kind, courteous and accommodating.. He worked endlessly to get me the deal I wanted and I'm very happy with my new car, thanks Stephon!!! Will definitely be recommending my friend see him at the end of her lease to get her new car.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your very kind review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Congratulations on your new purchase; we hope you really enjoy it as much as we've enjoyed working with you! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you! South Shore Hyundai

cindyl5180
2/20/2015

"Awesome!"

Never thought getting a car would be so easy. Roberto Toro was great! He made us feel at ease which is a must! I'd absolutely recommend South Shore Hyundai and Roberto Toro! Thank you so so much!!

Roberto Toro

February 20, 2015

Thank you Cindy, for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team, and plan on recommending our dealership! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! South Shore Hyundai

LTP321
2/19/2015

"Rep. Vanessa Gonzalez @ South Shore Huyndai"

I have been a Hyundai owner and customer since 1990.Over the years, I have received service at this location and the former location in Valley Stream, New York. For the past 5 years, I have received service from Vanessa Gonzalez. She is able to evaluate and address my concerns; make recommendations to prevent future concern and always displays a positive professional demeanor. I trust her evaluation at this location the most!!! I will reschedule an appointment ( and I did so yesterday- 2/18/15) if she is not on duty to provide service. Ms. Gonzalez is an exemplary representative at South Shore Hyundai!!

Vanessa Gonzalez # 97823

February 20, 2015

Thank you for leaving a positive review about Vanessa! We are happy to hear that you feel most comfortable with her! Here at South Shore Hyundai, we strive to create relationships with all of our clients. We also appreciate your feedback and are glad to know that you enjoyed working with us! South Shore Hyundai

Susan P
2/16/2015

"Thank You!"

I recently visited the dealer because I was having trouble with my Sonata key. I ended up trading the Sonata for a Tuscon and could not be happier. The whole experience was painless thanks to Roberto Toro and David Delvecchio. Thanks to both of you for helping me find just the right car to fit my needs and budget! You were thoughtful enough to bring the cars inside so I could switch all my stuff around. ( Too much stuff! ) Even the financing was painless and I didn't have to wait too long. Everyone was very helpful and professional. I love my new car for now, but when I am ready to say goodbye to it I will know just where to go. Thank you again!

Roberto Toro and David Delvecchio

February 17, 2015

Susan, thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team! Congratulations on your new Tucson purchase. We hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working with you! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know; we look forward to seeing you in the future! -South Shore Hyundai

Cielb
1/31/2015

"My 1st car - Friendly Staff"

After my brother bought his car from South Shore Hyundai, I knew that I would be purchasing a car from South Shore Hyundai, too. All of the staff are welcoming. Laura and Kwesi really made my experience very pleasant. They were patient with me and answered all of my questions. I bought a beautiful Ford Focus, and I love my new car! ?? Special thanks to Luara, Kwesi, and David!! If you are looking to buy a car; I recommend South Shore Hyundai. You will not be disappointed.

David

February 17, 2015

Cielb, Thank you for you positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service here at South Shore Hyundai! Thank you for your recommendations! We are happy that you were able to purchase the car you wanted! We hope to see you in the future! South Shore Hyundai

rand0b
1/19/2015

"Great Expierence"

I reviewed my car online, Knew exactly which one i was getting when I walked into the dealership. Sat down With Fred and had the deal done in a matter of a couple hours!

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your positive review! We love to hear back from our customers and are glad to know that your purchase was smooth and successful. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! South Shore Hyundai

maxipriest4ever
1/08/2015

"Deceptive Pricing"

I went to this dealership to buy a Sonata Limited. Talked to the salesman and he showed me a Limited with much more features than the car I came for. But, he said this is the car I wanted and all these features was included in the price of a regular Limited. Of course he later said that he was wrong and that car package was $5K more. So I swallowed that. So my $26K car went to $31K. But with the "supposed" $5K I was getting for my 2013 Limited trade in, I thought okay I'm not doing bad. So I purchased a car I thought was going to be just under $30K with taxes and trade in was actually $40,000.00 xx??? How did this come about? They kept telling me what a good deal I was getting but not letting me see the final numbers on contract. After signing, I got my first lookat the bottom numbers and almost fainted. They added an additional $10K to the price of car. They claimed I needed this "special" insurance and the other $6k I still don't know where that came from!!! I told them the deal is off but somehow they convinced me this was the best deal for me. I was going to my credit union for financing but they were highly against it. I was told if I didn't take the deal right then and there, I would not get another deal like that! NEVER!! My credit union rep said I was their prized turkey! They knew if I had went through my credit union I would have avoided all that extremely money they CHEATED me out of. I've been a loyal Hyundai customer for more than 17 years. But, NO MORE!!! NEVER AGAIN, WILL I BUY ANOTHER HYUNDAI PRODUCT! I really appreciate my car but not the way I feel cheated. If you have less than perfect credit, buyer beware! There is one bright spot in this place: Fred Heller. He's the reason I give at least a one star rating

Stephon Corbett, and the finance lady

maxipriest4ever responded to this review

January 23, 2015

Hello again. Here it is, January 23, 2015, and I haven heard from the general manager from South Shore Hyundai since I've last responded on January 15th. Why does it take so long to respond back if your sales and finance team have done no wrong? As I stated before, show me where I'm wrong and I'll come in and give an apology. But, that has not happened. How long does it take if YOUR team did nothing wrong?

Reviews of Fred Heller