South Shore Hyundai

Roberto Toro

Michael Ficklin, Sales Professional , South Shore Hyundai

Michael Ficklin

February 19, 2017

"Troy was made the visit worth the trip!"

- Satisfied 2017

In my many years of car buying, Troy was the best sales person I've had the pleasure of working with. He presented a no pressure approach, knowledgeable and took his time to get the best deal to finalizing the sale. I'm recommending him to all my friends looking for a new car.

February 18, 2017

"Great dealership"

- nazarik_zarik Verified Customer

I had good experience here. Polite and professional people work there. It was my first time leasing car so I didn't know too much. I definitely learned a lot.

February 09, 2017

"2017 Hyundai tuscon"

- superjo33 Verified Customer

Felicia is a wonderful sales person. I never felt pushed or pressured from her. She is very personable and listened to what I wanted. She took me for a test drive an explained the car to me. When I picked up my Tuscon, she went over all the items my new car has to offer. This is all new technology to me so she took her time in explaining and showing me how to use all of it. She has reached out to me several times to make sure everything was going well and if I needed anything. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking into purchasing a Hyundai. Also, Dino, the General Manager, was very helpful to me and I was able to purchase my new car. Working with the two of them was a pleasant experience in looking and buying my Tuscon. I have walked out of other dealerships because of their rudeness and pushiness. I will definitely recommend anyone to go see Dino and Felicia when looking for a Hyundai. Thank you both. Great Experience, listened to me and understood what I wanted and worked with me to be able to purchase my new Tuscon. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures