South Shore Hyundai

360 West Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
South Shore Hyundai Info
About South Shore Hyundai

South Shore Hyundai, formerly Hyundai of Valley Stream, is now under new ownership, in a BRAND NEW location in the Green Acres Mall. Let us introduce you to our new staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Come check out our New Super Store! We know your time is valuable so visit us online before stopping in. We are sure you will find our website is a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you.

About South Shore Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures
MIKEPG1313
2/01/2016

"Great Experience"

This is my second car I purchased from Falysha. We always go back and forth but the end result is a sale and satisfaction on my behalf!

FREAKINSOUND
1/29/2016

"Very positive "

Everybody at the dealership was great, especially Fred. I would love to buy a Hyundai Van. The whole buying experience was very good for me .thank you.

SALDEVITA
1/28/2016

"Great dealership "

Proffesional staff and great customer service. I felt no pressure and everything was explained thoroughly andconcise. Mysales repwasfriendly and responsiveto our needs. She was responsive toallofmyfollow up calls and answered allofmy questions.

South Shore Hyundai responded to this review

January 28, 2016

Thank you Sal for the positive review. We strive for excellent customer service here at South Shore Hyundai. Thank you as well for your business and congratulations on your new 2016 Hyundai Tuscon!! Sincerely, Lulu Hoppe Customer Relations Business Development Manager

Tylersowner
1/15/2016

"The definition of above and beyond!"

Let me preface this review by stating that I am not an easy customer. I'm moody, prone to rants, and I tend to vent when I am upset. That being said, I have nothing but the highest possible praise for the entire staff of South Shore Hyundai. In particular the general manager, Dino, Rob Betts, Lulu, Mike, and everyone else! Even the cashier and her cool Apple Watch (which I am slightly envious of.) We are a young couple, not the best credit, and without a ton of money with which to deal. We were also driving a 20 year old Jeep that had seen better days and was more than overdue for that big parking lot in the sky. Despite those limitations, to say that the entire staff went above and beyond to get us into a safe, modern car that met our needs and fit our budget is an understatement. Dino CALLED ME FROM HOME after hours to ensure our satisfaction and KEEP HIS WORD. Despite everything, he would not rest, he would not stop until we got into a safe car and were happy. Even if it meant waiting for us after hours. This is what I mean when I refer to the staff of South Shore Hyundai as a dealership able and willing to go above and beyond to ensure every customer's satisfaction. No matter where you come from, no matter your financial history, no matter how moody you get (in my case) they always treated you like kings. The very least I can do, after all that, is extend the highest praise. Trust me, you WANT to buy or lease from South Shore Hyundai. A good, friendly, reputable dealer are few and far between in this day and age. South Shore Hyundai went above and beyond and we are loving joining the Hyundai family and the South Shore family.

Dino

KORII.NOREIGA.KN
1/12/2016

"Great Experience "

I recently purchased the 2016 Hyundai Elantra value edition for christmas. I had a great experience. I knew this was the car for me. The dealer offered me all the features that I wanted like a sunroof, Bluetooth, and heated seats. I would recommend that you go here.

Selwyn Bissoon
1/05/2016

"South shore Hyundai was such a great experience!"

Troy Pitt was an excellent sales person. I got adequate info on my purchase an efficient service! I would definitely recommend buying a car from Troy again.

Troy Pitt

Neesie
1/05/2016

"Best customer Service"

I would like to personally thank Mr Roberto Toro. He went above and beyond the call of service for me and my husband. We never thought we would be approved for a brand new 2016 Hyundai. I almost cried he helped us in a way we didn't think was possible. I would tell anyone if you need a car new or used carRoberto is the man. He understands and works with he customer. Never was treated like a number. Soo impressed and love our new wheels.

Roberto Toro

mtc123
1/04/2016

"South Shore Came Through"

South Shore had exactly the used car I was looking for (BMW 335i) at the right price. Although there were a few snags that delayed delivery, Dino and his team did the right thing and provided a no-cost quality loaner car for the time it took to get the car ready. They also covered the cost of the work needed to make the car perfect and at the end of the day I'm very happy with my new car. - Michael

Dino

MARCINKORZUS200
1/04/2016

"My Car Experience"

I Love My Car. Falysha is a Very good person to work with. We weren't Easy customers but she was very patient. We'll Be Back In 3 Years!! :-)

TJSFES
12/30/2015

"Fantastic Staff"

I have been dealing with Hyundai for many years and this last experience with South Shore Hyundai has definitely been the best. We had the pleasure of dealing with Fred Heller, salesperson, who made the whole process very enjoyable. He was pleasant, funny and most of all, very knowledgeable. From start to finish the whole process went without a hitch of any kind. Although I do not remember the names of other staff members we dealt with, especially the finance guy, they were all fantastic to work with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a new vehicle!

Reviews of Falysha Pierre-Lys