South Shore Hyundai

360 West Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
South Shore Hyundai Info
About South Shore Hyundai

South Shore Hyundai, formerly Hyundai of Valley Stream, is now under new ownership, in a BRAND NEW location in the Green Acres Mall. Let us introduce you to our new staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Come check out our New Super Store! We know your time is valuable so visit us online before stopping in. We are sure you will find our website is a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you.

About South Shore Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures
kevin.oregan
9/23/2016

"NEW TUCSON OWNER"

The salesman, Ji, was exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful through the whole process. I couldn't have been happier with his professionalism. Every step of the way was well defined along with explaining and showing all aspects of my new car.

Atiqa_x3
9/22/2016

"Service review "

I purchased my first car from South Shore Hyundai. I had my car for a few months, & already I had an issue with it. I took it straight to the dealership, asked to speak to a GM. I was introduced to Dino Karvazoni. I just want to thank Mr.Karvazoni for treating me with so much respect. Also for listening to my complaints. Dino ensured my vehicle was taken care of. Again, thank you so much for helping me, and for changing my perspective. I'm very impressed by Mr.Karvazoni's customer skills. I also want to recognize service manager Jay Strassberg for ensuring everything was done in a timely manner. Thank you so much for all your help!

Jay Strassberg

8MATADORS
9/22/2016

"SUCCESS"

I THINK THAT SOUTH SHORE HYUNDAI IS CERTAINLY LIVING UP TO THE HYUNDAI THEME " THAT THE REASON YOU BUY HYUNDAI IS BECAUSE IT'S JUST BETTER''. YOUR FACILITY IS INVITING FROM THE APPEARANCE ON THE OUTSIDE AND UPON ENTRY YOU ARE NOT .DISAPPOINTED. THE COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY STAFF CERTAINLY A COMPLIMENT TO THAT FIRST IMPRESSION. THESE ATTRIBUTES WILL CERTAINLY LEAD TO THE SUCCESS OF THE DEALERSHIP. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

berki37
9/21/2016

"Great Customer Service."

Excellent customer service and attention to detail. From the moment I walked in the door until I signed the paperwork for my purchase, nothing less than the best customer service!

ranoel.deguzman
9/20/2016

"found My car"

Ive had bad experiences with past hyundai dealerships. but i love hyundai products so i knew i wanted to get a car from this company. I got into an accident and needed a new car soon. Falysha was my sales woman and she was professional while being down to earth at the same time. She was patient at the same time because i was having a hard time thinking of the car i wanted. I was having a hard time deciding between the genesis or the sonata. But she showed me the veloster and i instantly felt that it was my car. Because of my experience with Falysha, i came back the next day because she was someone i wanted to do business with and i would recommend south shore hyundai to anyone who wants a great and nice experience when purchasing or leasing a car.

petehoopster
9/17/2016

"Pete Hendersons purchase"

I was greeted with enthusiasm and respect,not a hard sell turnoff .No need to haggle,the price was fair and I saw no need to negotiate any lower as I try to be realistic and fair as well

Sara Pulice

jimmydevita
9/17/2016

"South shore Hyundai"

G was great everyone was very nice. They cut right to it, definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used Hyundai.

richard
9/16/2016

"South Shore Hyundai is Excellent"

Jay the service manager and Mike the salesman were excellent.Service department is always professional,prompt and friendly.I highly recommend this dealership for service and sales.You cannot go wrong dealing with Jay and Mike.

Jay the service manager

sherryslm
9/12/2016

"I came in for service & left with a new car. My sales man Mike aka (Mikethehyundaiguy) was extremely knowledgeable and very professional."

I came in for service and left with a new 2016 Tucson ltd. I was very pleased with all the service I received by South shore hyundai. I was very satisfied with the excellent job my salesman Mike did during this long process. I know I can be very difficult when buying a new car and Mike did an excellent job of answering all of my questions that I had, as many times as I had them. He was very patient, knowledgeable on all questions and extremly professional. I would definitely recommend Mike Ficklin and South shore hyundai to all my friends and family. Thank you Mike I love my new Tucson!

esthervfiber
9/10/2016

"Highly recommend"

Mitch was great. I'm so happy that we used a local dealership to lease and everything went smoothly. I would very likely used them again.

Reviews of Ran Ji (G)