South Shore Hyundai

360 West Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
South Shore Hyundai Info
About South Shore Hyundai

South Shore Hyundai, formerly Hyundai of Valley Stream, is now under new ownership, in a BRAND NEW location in the Green Acres Mall. Let us introduce you to our new staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Come check out our New Super Store! We know your time is valuable so visit us online before stopping in. We are sure you will find our website is a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you.

About South Shore Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures
kasia.pattek
5/23/2016

"Amazing Salesman"

Overall a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends! Mitch was friendly, very informative and overall very Professional. It was a pleasure to have his assistance.

KLV
5/21/2016

"Great Customer Service Experience, GM is the bomb!!"

I purchased a Santa Fe Sport today from SSH and the entire team there was great. I received a great deal from them and every little concern they addressed for me. The GM was always on had to ask questions to and he ok'ed everything I asked for right on the spot no questions asked. This place is great on customer service and I feel that I could call back at anytime and they would still accommodate my requests even though I drove the car off the lot. This was my first time at SSH and my first time buying a Hyundai, I was recommended to go there by and friend and now I will recommend all my friends to go there as well. My Santa Fe Sport has great features, drives great and I am looking forward to driving it daily. Koren V.

May 23, 2016

Welcome to the Hyundai family here at South Shore! Congratulations on your new Santa Fe Sport. Thank you for sharing your experience as we strive for excellent customer service. All the best!! Lulu-Customer Relations Manager

Niesha H
5/21/2016

"Miracle Workers"

Compared to most car dealers, ?South Shore Hyundai is the best. They have major inventory and the customer service is exceptional. They help you every step of the way. ?The General Manager Dino and Sales Manager Izzy ** put every effort into helping me get the best deal for my budget despite my circumstances. They ?also ?give you lots of perks, I would never go anywhere else ever again. ?South Shore Hyundai is my home.

Dino, Izzy

May 23, 2016

Thank you Niesha for sharing your experience with South Shore Hyundai. I'm happy to hear that we were able to give you the best deal. Congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra. All the best! Lulu- Customer Relations Manager

cherbert319
5/19/2016

"Sonata 2016 Lease"

Love working with this dealership. Professionalism and friendliness all the way. The sales staff, financing staff and delivery staff were wonderful. Will definitely recommend to all my friends.

May 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Sonata. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. All the best!! Lulu-Customer Relations Manager

shoff66836
5/19/2016

"Sales to service and between."

Please read comment prior to this section. I do not want to retype it. But the dealership was a 10 from the sales person right to the service manager the person who showed us the operation of all the things in the car. I was also impressed with the finance manager. No pressure from him to buy what I knew I did not Need.

Tijuana
5/16/2016

"Let's make a deal!!"

The team at south shore Hyundai is excellent ! Falysha was very knowledgeable and made my car shopping experience very pleasant ! I love my new Elantra!

Rob, Rick and another young man Kaaran? I'm not sure if the spelling. Very good team

awgoldberg
5/12/2016

"2017 Hyundai Santa Fe"

If I were to rate this purchase experience based on a scale of 100, I would say 98 (Hyundai's fault) A few relatively minor bumps that were handled in a very professional manor. The salesman, sales manager and finance person did their job. I never felt pressured. I am upset that a required replacement for the LED running lights are back ordered by Hyundai and will not be in stock for about 4 weeks. I feel this is NOT the fault of the dealership but Hyundai.

Jason Ioannides

Sonatajpo
5/09/2016

"A pleasant experience"

My wife purchased a Hybrid Sonata the day before I purchased my Tucson. I liked the deal and the way my salesman, and Jason in finance, helped us set up the deal. In fact, I came back the next day to purchase my car I asked that the deal be formatted exactly the same. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Jason

May 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience with us! We are happy that you came back the next day for another vehicle and received the deal you wanted. All the best! Lulu Hoppe- Customer Relations Manager

leroytil7
5/07/2016

"Excellent experience."

A respectable and courteous salesman with excellent protocol. I felt comfortable dealing with Mike who created a great family atmosphere while I was being served. Thank you for your hospitality.

John Rodriguez

kim.kozlowski28
5/07/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Excellent Experience! The staff was extremely professional and knowledgeable in their products. The environment was extremely welcomalong and all staff was highly attentive to customer needs. Highly recommend going to South Shore Hyundai!!

May 07, 2016

Thank you Kim and Robert for sharing your excellent experience here at South Shore Hyundai as we strive for excellent customer service. Congratulations to both of you on your new 2016 Hyundai Tuscon and welcome to our family. Lulu Hoppe- Customer Relations Manager

Reviews of Ran Ji (G)