South Shore Hyundai

360 West Sunrise Highway,
Valley Stream, New York 11581
South Shore Hyundai Info
About South Shore Hyundai

South Shore Hyundai, formerly Hyundai of Valley Stream, is now under new ownership, in a BRAND NEW location in the Green Acres Mall. Let us introduce you to our new staff, show you some of our special vehicle offers, and take you through our complete line of new and pre-owned inventory. We can help you find exactly what you are looking for. Come check out our New Super Store! We know your time is valuable so visit us online before stopping in. We are sure you will find our website is a fast and convenient way to research and find a vehicle that's right for you.

About South Shore Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Nail Salon FREE Manicures
ANPINTA
8/19/2015

"Great dealership"

Great service and great price on cars. Friendly staff who are willing to help. My experience was absolutely positive and will definitely recommend it and would come again to buy/lease another car. The finance staff was outstanding as well and very thorough it their explanation.

TKRIGS0
8/17/2015

"Beyond satisfied"

i was very impressed with the professionalism displayed by my salesperson, Laura as well as the manager, Izzy. I came in with a strict budget and at no point did I feel pressured to exceed it. We worked a deal that we were both satisfied with. I feel welcomed into the Hyundai family and I plan on purchasing my next vehicle from them as well.

Izzy

KARENGREENWOOD2723
8/12/2015

"Excellent service"

Falysha was amazing. She helped me find my car with such a great attitude and continued helping me even after I left the dealership. She truly cares and I will definitely return to her when my lease is up.

sunshineida
8/11/2015

"Advice"

I had to call Plaza Auto Mall where I leased my 2013 Sonata after Hurricane Sandy, to prove to the sales staff that the offer they made me to trade up was valid. I did not appreciate the lack of trust the sales staff showed me and then met the price that Plaza Auto Mall offered. This should have been done when I told them what Plaza was offering. Because of convenience I leased my Sonata at South Shore. Also my sister was trading her car too but after all negotiations was told her car did not apply to sale. She has to wait until Aug. and still no follow up.

Salesman DI, Izzy, Finance Mgr John Figaro? Service Mgr. Jay

CHICLETS1
8/07/2015

"Southern Hospitality in New York"

Amazing, Shocked, Pleasantly Surprise !!! No pressure, No Gimmicks, No Tricks, No Lies ! I just was window shopping, definitely not buying. The next thing I know I'm leaving with brand new car that's the way to go. This was painless. Car wash took longer than paper work Lol. I have my gap insurance, and tire protection, also another fob if I lose one & few extras. My phone died and I was given charger to charge my phone. I haven't purchase a car in New York since 1990. This was definitely awesome experience for me. I didn't have to drive 13 hours to Charleston South Carolina. Southern Hospitality in New York Thank You Ms. Diaz Evet Stephens

RMCCLORE
8/06/2015

"Great"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to purchase a Hyundai. It was a very pleasant experience. Staff was nice and attentive. The manager was really great!

Izzy....

JEF8082
8/04/2015

"100% satisfied"

As was stated at the beginning of the survey, I was totally satisfied with the overall purchase of my new 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe. Great staff to deal with.

General Manager Dino

MERSTAR81
8/02/2015

"Couldn't be happier"

Michael and the entire crew were great! I had such a great experience with my first new car purchase. Would 110% recommend this dealership. After visiting other Hyundai dealerships, I am so happy I chose this one!

brijparikh
7/30/2015

"Good experience buying the car from SS Hyundai"

I went to south shore hyundai which is almost 50 miles far from my home because my wife wanted the exact color and interior they had available- Dark Truffle Sonata limited. They treated the competitive price offered by Turecar.com by few hundred bucks which was very nice of them. Overall it was good exeperience buying from here. Izzy-the sales manager and John-finance manager were the best to deal with and not forgetting Dino-the general manager. He was good too. I feel the buying time (hours) could have been much faster if Darryl-our salesman and his team could speed up the things. But otherwise i would recommend them to everyone. I have a small problem with my car having break issues (jerks during breaking) and taken to near by hyundai dealer-Mid Island Hyundai for service. I hope everything gets alright. I would request Shana/Darryl to help me out in solving the problem with breaks in my new Sonata.

Izzy, John and Dino

RICHARDSNY09
7/25/2015

"Car"

Salesman was very helpful and friendly. Would definitely get another car from them. Can't believe how great all the cars were better than I imagined and better than it looked on TV. You got to check them out for yourselves and hyundai definitely stepped up their game.

South Shore Hyundai responded to this review

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your honest and positive review! We really appreciate you taking the time to rate us! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us here at South Shore Hyundai! If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us! South Shore Hyundai

Reviews of Laura Diaz