SouthWest Ford Weatherford

3000 Ft. Worth Highway,
Weatherford, Texas 76087
SouthWest Ford Weatherford Info
About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

At SouthWest Ford, your Dealership for Life, our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a preferred customer you are entitled to valuable discounts and complimentary service items. We value you as a customer and want to show our appreciation with our SouthWest Promise- Lifetime Engine Guarantee, 2 years of FREE oil changes, 2 years of FREE tire rotations,1 year ID Theft protection, 1 year towing and FREE exterior drive thru car wash with service visit.

About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Captainjack
4/07/2015

"Johnathan Pankrez"

In February 2003 my husband purchased a new F-150 through Five Star Ford and at that time we were introduced to Johnathan Pankrez who was assigned to take care of our truck and he did a fantastic job always keeping us informed of what maintenance was required to keep our warranty valid. Over the years we purchased two more brand new vehicles from Five Star Ford because we knew Johnathan was there and would continue to ensure our vehicles were always maintained with the upmost care and concern just as he did with our truck. By the way the truck has approximately 207,000 miles on it right now. My daughter who is the proud owner of the 2012 Focus actually drives from Corpus Christi just for her oil changes, because she refuses to let anyone touch her motor!!! In fact, one day she got up to a flat tire and she was totally distraught since we was so far away from home so she called me to asked me what to do and since her car was under a full warranty and I told her to call Johnathan, so he informed her, she actually had a warranty on the tires and he bent over backwards from his location in Fort Worth to help her in Corpus Christi to obtain a brand new tire without being raked over the coals and how to use her warranty at the dealership in Corpus!! And, this is how Johnathan has cared for us over the years. So, we are pleased to know that Johnathan is once again working at a ford dealership since we would rather the same company care for them that built them!! Cause where Johanthan goes we shall follow!

Johnathan Pankrez

Dan Moore
4/07/2015

"My Mustang 2015 GT Premium (Orange) It almost got away."

I am the maintenance supervisor for Trican Well Service in Springtown, Tx. I have had the pleasure working with the service department at Southwest Ford for 3 years on our ARI leased light duty vehicles. Working with Jeremy & Travis has been extremely smooth. They know exactly what I expect & our units are repaired in a timely manner. Since Snake Garrett is Trican's fleet representative I try to purchase vehicles through him. August of 2014 I purchased a new F150 FX2. We traded 2 vehicles in at that time. All went very well. In January 2015 I ordered a new 2015 Mustang GT Premium through Tommy Tatsak. Delivery took longer than expected because of weather & other issues. I had to turn the purchase down in mid March because of my job. The Mustang had not been sold. On 4/6/2015. My wife & I reclaimed my beautiful 2015 Mustang. Traded in our 2010 Mustang & drove home with big smiles. Tommy was a real pleasure to work with. SWF is the only dealership I want to work with. I'm treated like a friend more than a customer. I want to thank Charlie for putting together this extraordinary team together.

Jeremy Moen, Travis Marsh, Keith Sexton, Lauren Dudding, Amy Malugani

Rusty
3/26/2015

"Friendly Experience"

I found the purchase of my new Ford a very comfortable experience. Brian was very helpful through out it all. I have been in a Chevy guy since 1991, with a little help from BW I'm back to Ford. Found the whole experience a pleasure. Stephen Thompson

CPTAMERICA52
3/25/2015

"PLATINUM SERVICE"

I was looking for something with more room for storage & passengers. I told Mr Brian Ahern I needed navigation & step bars to help us get in & out of the vehicle. First he showed us a ruby red F150 Platinum and we loved it. Then when we got back to the dealership we found out we couldn't finance a 2014 so he showed us a green metallic Platinum (2015). We drove it and decided to buy it. We are totally satisfied with the truck, dealership & Mr Brian Aherns professional presentation!! I will recommend him and the dealership to anyone interested in a new vehicle, car, truck or van. Walter B Browning

ronnie
3/12/2015

"Very helpful in customer service. "

They made an extra key for us as it was not the kind of key you could just copy at a hardware store. Made sure we had the deal we wanted to get. Very friendly and helpful in getting my son on the road with the car he wanted.

Scott
2/26/2015

"Fast Trade Dealership without playing the stall game"

I just bought my second F-150 from SW Ford and Brian. They never tried to make me feel that I didn't know what a good deal was while negotiating on my trade in and there was no pressure. I live 180 miles from Weatherford and it has always been worth the drive. When you can drive 3 hrs and make a deal faster than you can 30 min away and save thousands it makes you feel like a winner in the car buying game! Scott King Ballinger TX

data5169
2/24/2015

"Not your typical car dealer "

Having visited several local dealerships, and fully committed to never return to where I made my last purchase, I expanded my search distance. Roy responded to my online inquiries quickly and with full disclosure, which is amazingly hard to find these days. I drove over to Weatherford and am glad I did. Roy took great care of me and I drove my new Ford home. There were no changes or additions from our online exchanges, which I really appreciate. I am spreading the word and will be making the drive from Mesquite for service . Thank you Southwest Ford.

Brent
1/26/2015

"Thankful for the customer service"

It was a pleasure working with Bobby Dunagan on the purchase of my used car. I appreciated the low pressure approach and quick response to my questions. I also was impressed and thankful for the level of effort and creativity that Jeff Yates showed in financing the vehicle. I haven't purchased a car in many years. Bobby, Jeff, and the Southwest Ford folks demonstrated quality customer service. Thankful for their assistance.

January 27, 2015

Thanks for taking the time and leaving Bobby, Jeff, and our SouthWest Team a review! We're glad that you were impressed with customer service and low pressure approach. We try and make car buying as easy as humanly possible. If you have any questions about your vehicle, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Cynde
1/26/2015

"Stephanie Gann is sooooo great"

Stephanie Gann must be the most patient sales person I know! I came in to the dealership on a cold rainy late Saturday afternoon with a grown daughter and five year old grandson in tow. Stephanie must have let me check out every Escape on the lot. Just couldn't seem to fall in love with any of them. Then we decided to look at and drive an Edge. It had almost everything I thought I needed on a car and then some. I was in LOVE! Stephanie made the whole process so easy and comfortable. By the time I got to Jeff Yates I think my brain was shutting down.He was a really great guy and took the time to explain everything so this old lady could understand the paperwork process. Stephanie has kept in touch after the sale. The things I couldn't remember how to work She has helped me with. I appreciate all her patience and kindness.

January 27, 2015

Cynde, Thanks for leavng Stephanie and Jeff a 5 star review! We're glad that you LOVE your new Edge and that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. If you have any more questions about your vehicle, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We'd love to help you out!

Nf
1/15/2015

"Purchase of a Ford Fushion. "

I found Brian Ahern to have a very professional and caring approach to finding the right car for me. I felt the negotiation of the price was hassle free. Brian made sure I was very comfortable with the various options on the Fushion Titanium. I am an extremely satisfied customer.

January 27, 2015

Nf, Thanks for taking the time and leaving Brian a 5 Star Review! He really is a great asset to our team here. We're also glad that you love and a comfortable with your new Fusion! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Reviews of Brian Ahern