SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Pre-Owned Manager

November 17, 2016

"Happy customer"

- rambler

Went to this dealer to purchase a specific car, worked with Justin Hood, got the price I wanted, paid the price signed the papers and I was out of there. Best experience I've had in 40 years!

November 17, 2016

"Excellent buying experience "

- Mikell Robinson

First of all, it was really easy shopping for a car through the internet sales and being able to see what the price will be, compare prices, etc. Car shopping has always been somewhat painful for my husband and me in the past, but this time it was really a good experience. I am really glad we found Southwest Ford as the whole process went very smoothly. One of the reasons it was such a good experience was our 'new car internet sales consultant,' Lindsey Sipe. Lindsey was very courteous, very pleasant, and very knowledgeable. We were looking at the Ford Escapes, and she was very familiar with them and answered all our questions. On the test drive, she showed me some of the different features on the vehicle. After we got back to the dealership, she sat there and showed and explained even more features. She made sure we had all our questions asked before we signed the papers . One thing I really liked about her was that she was helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, and was never, ever the least bit pushy. That has not always been our experience with 'sales consultants over the years. She also followed up with a phone call checking to see that we had no questions or any problems with the vehicle. I was very comfortable around her and with her. I would highly recommend her to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. We qualified for the 0% interest so we did finance through Ford. Jeff Yates was the finance manager who helped us. He, too, was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all. He clearly explained all the options and helped us get the best deal. However, without Lindsey's help, we would likely have never reached the decision to buy the Escape when we did and at Southwest. I would recommend both the dealership, Lindsey, and Jeff.

November 06, 2016

"Great experience!"

- Zrock140

Went to just look at a truck, I was afraid, didn't have the best credit. The team work hard to get me in the truck I wanted with a payments I could afford.

New 2015 Ford Edge, $46165