SouthWest Ford Weatherford

SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Call
SouthWest Ford Weatherford Info
About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

At SouthWest Ford, your Dealership for Life, our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a preferred customer you are entitled to valuable discounts and complimentary service items. We value you as a customer and want to show our appreciation with our SouthWest Promise- Lifetime Engine Guarantee, 2 years of FREE oil changes, 2 years of FREE tire rotations,1 year ID Theft protection, 1 year towing and FREE exterior drive thru car wash with service visit.

About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

jblair
12/17/2014

"excellent service"

Was in the market for a good used truck and found the perfect Ford F-150 for myself. The staff there was very helpful in finding me exactly what I was looking for that day.

paige.stcin
12/15/2014

"Fantastic"

I had a fantastic experience at SouthWest Ford. Honestly I looked at other places, but i felt the most comfortable there! It was an easy process. I was looking and Brandon Hill helped me find exactly what I was looking for and he was very patient and answered all the questions that I had.

Dave Narducci
12/07/2014

"Seamless, Fast, Product Knowledge, Pressure-free, Efficiency"

Seamless, Fast, Product Knowledge, Pressure-free, Efficiency --- these are all items that SWFW excels in, especially Roy Dooley, who really made it happen for us!

Jeff, Finance

pjennings3998
12/04/2014

"Ford beat the Toyota guys!"

Salesman Brandon Hill wanted my business and it showed! Good job and recommend doing business with these guys - was patient and listened to my wants/needs

Grace Allred Scaggs

"dealership"

ust purchased my 3rd car from Southwest Ford. They were very patient with me in explaining the finance. I'm not to good with numbers. I got the maintenance package this time as I had wished I had bought it last time. It's the greatest deal. I would recommend if you are buying a vehicle to go here first. You will enjoy it.

Grace Allred Scaggs

"service"

When I arrived at your dealership, I realized that my vehicle had some significant electrical problems. My desire was to receive the necessary repairs to resolve my problems at the lowest possible cost. The worst case estimate provided by your service manager Dave was in excess of $1,325. I told him that I did not want to buy a new electronic brain if it was not necessary, and I did not want to purchase a new windshield if the seals could be repaired without breaking the windshield. (The leaking seal around the windshield was the cause of my electrical problems). Dave was successful in seeing that the work was done without replacement of the electronic brain and without replacing the windshield. My final bill was reduced to $625. While this amount was still costly, it was more acceptable than the original estimate. I am grateful for Dave's efforts. Completely satisfied. My hubby and I have been regular customers for about five/six years now. We also like the fact that they run our vehicles thru the car wash after any service. They almost feel like family. :-) With 4 teenagers and 6 cars in the family it works for us.

Dave Bearce

Rosenquistkelly
9/10/2014

"Return Customer"

Thank you Brian Ahern! We have purchased several new vehicles over the years, and I can honestly say our experience with Brian and the team at South West Ford has been the best. We live about 175 miles from Weatherford and there are other dealerships that are closer, but the sales and service are well worth the drive!! Brian Ahern is a pleasure to do business with. He has earned our trust as well as our friendship. The Rosenquist Stamford,Texas

Business manager

batjak
9/09/2014

"More than 6 weeks for TAGS !!!!!!!"

My Fiancee bought a car form auto nation two weeks before I did from Southwest in 3 and a half weeks she received her tags. 6 weeks later I have to drive all the way back to Weatherford to get another paper tag just to be able to drive the car and will have to go back again have NO front bracket to mount front plate when and if I do get my tags that I asked for have not received any phone calls or return phone calls about my tags I'm only one person so I know Southwest will not miss my business but I do intend to discourage anyone from buying a car or truck there

Jonlyponly
9/06/2014

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Thank you Brandon for making this car buying purchase the best ever. Having bought several new and used vehicles from other dealers over the past decade, it would be easy to say that this is one of my least favorite things to do, but, that all changed today. Brandon was courteous, prompt, and listened to what we wanted in a vehicle. Found two different vehicles, test drove both, couldn't decide, bounced back and forth, in and out, did I mention it was raining. Brandon never faultered or acted put off even when we told him we were going to look at a vehicle from another dealer. Gave us his card and assured us he would be there if and when we decided. No running after us, no hard sale tactic, no we have other people interested so don't wait too long. We did return two hours later and asked to drive both vehicles again. Again Brandon was more than helpful. Drove and looked, drove and looked, did I mention it was raining. Finally made up our minds and bought one of the vehicles. Thanks again Brandon you've sold me on more than just a car..... Not to forget you Jeff (finance). Jeff was equally attentive and helped us obtain a more than fair offer. Jeff covered all the extras with no added pressure, just the facts, and let us make our own decisions. All in all, well worth the hour and a half drive from where we live. We'll be back! The Corbins

Jeff Yates

rik1
9/01/2014

"Went way out of the way to make sure I was satisfied."

Had some issues with a used vehicle. Although under no obligations as the vehicle was sold to me "as is", they went beyond "making it right". I would absolutely recommend SWF to any and everyone.

Reviews of Brandon Hill