SouthWest Ford Weatherford

3000 Ft. Worth Highway,
Weatherford, Texas 76087
SouthWest Ford Weatherford Info
About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

At SouthWest Ford, your Dealership for Life, our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a preferred customer you are entitled to valuable discounts and complimentary service items. We value you as a customer and want to show our appreciation with our SouthWest Promise- Lifetime Engine Guarantee, 2 years of FREE oil changes, 2 years of FREE tire rotations,1 year ID Theft protection, 1 year towing and FREE exterior drive thru car wash with service visit.

About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Scott
2/26/2015

"Fast Trade Dealership without playing the stall game"

I just bought my second F-150 from SW Ford and Brian. They never tried to make me feel that I didn't know what a good deal was while negotiating on my trade in and there was no pressure. I live 180 miles from Weatherford and it has always been worth the drive. When you can drive 3 hrs and make a deal faster than you can 30 min away and save thousands it makes you feel like a winner in the car buying game! Scott King Ballinger TX

data5169
2/24/2015

"Not your typical car dealer "

Having visited several local dealerships, and fully committed to never return to where I made my last purchase, I expanded my search distance. Roy responded to my online inquiries quickly and with full disclosure, which is amazingly hard to find these days. I drove over to Weatherford and am glad I did. Roy took great care of me and I drove my new Ford home. There were no changes or additions from our online exchanges, which I really appreciate. I am spreading the word and will be making the drive from Mesquite for service . Thank you Southwest Ford.

grantpol
2/14/2015

"Southwest Con Roy Dooley"

I tried to help my grandmother buy a Ford Focus. We agreed to the online price and she submitted a credit application. After getting approved with excellent credit, tried to put her in a very high interest rate. Then to top it off he said the car was just sold to someone else. Elderly abuse if you ask me!!

Brent
1/26/2015

"Thankful for the customer service"

It was a pleasure working with Bobby Dunagan on the purchase of my used car. I appreciated the low pressure approach and quick response to my questions. I also was impressed and thankful for the level of effort and creativity that Jeff Yates showed in financing the vehicle. I haven't purchased a car in many years. Bobby, Jeff, and the Southwest Ford folks demonstrated quality customer service. Thankful for their assistance.

January 27, 2015

Thanks for taking the time and leaving Bobby, Jeff, and our SouthWest Team a review! We're glad that you were impressed with customer service and low pressure approach. We try and make car buying as easy as humanly possible. If you have any questions about your vehicle, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Cynde
1/26/2015

"Stephanie Gann is sooooo great"

Stephanie Gann must be the most patient sales person I know! I came in to the dealership on a cold rainy late Saturday afternoon with a grown daughter and five year old grandson in tow. Stephanie must have let me check out every Escape on the lot. Just couldn't seem to fall in love with any of them. Then we decided to look at and drive an Edge. It had almost everything I thought I needed on a car and then some. I was in LOVE! Stephanie made the whole process so easy and comfortable. By the time I got to Jeff Yates I think my brain was shutting down.He was a really great guy and took the time to explain everything so this old lady could understand the paperwork process. Stephanie has kept in touch after the sale. The things I couldn't remember how to work She has helped me with. I appreciate all her patience and kindness.

January 27, 2015

Cynde, Thanks for leavng Stephanie and Jeff a 5 star review! We're glad that you LOVE your new Edge and that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. If you have any more questions about your vehicle, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We'd love to help you out!

Nf
1/15/2015

"Purchase of a Ford Fushion. "

I found Brian Ahern to have a very professional and caring approach to finding the right car for me. I felt the negotiation of the price was hassle free. Brian made sure I was very comfortable with the various options on the Fushion Titanium. I am an extremely satisfied customer.

January 27, 2015

Nf, Thanks for taking the time and leaving Brian a 5 Star Review! He really is a great asset to our team here. We're also glad that you love and a comfortable with your new Fusion! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

CathleenThomas
12/27/2014

"Great Experience"

Brandon Hill our sales person treated us very well we enjoyed our experience while at the dealership and would recommend any of our friends that are needing a car. Andrew Kloher was a great help during the buying process. Great work guys we love our new explorer!!!

jblair
12/17/2014

"excellent service"

Was in the market for a good used truck and found the perfect Ford F-150 for myself. The staff there was very helpful in finding me exactly what I was looking for that day.

paige.stcin
12/15/2014

"Fantastic"

I had a fantastic experience at SouthWest Ford. Honestly I looked at other places, but i felt the most comfortable there! It was an easy process. I was looking and Brandon Hill helped me find exactly what I was looking for and he was very patient and answered all the questions that I had.

Dave Narducci
12/07/2014

"Seamless, Fast, Product Knowledge, Pressure-free, Efficiency"

Seamless, Fast, Product Knowledge, Pressure-free, Efficiency --- these are all items that SWFW excels in, especially Roy Dooley, who really made it happen for us!

Jeff, Finance