SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Josh Hromek

May 18, 2017

"Sale Experience"

- High Five

Chris did a wonderful job. The folks at SouthWest were friendly and knowledgeable. All and all an excellent experience. I recommend buying a car from SouthWest.

Chris Catron

May 15, 2017

"Awesome car buying experience!"

- Marcus1980

Nothing but high praises for Blake Black and the entire staff at South West Ford. Mr. Black picked me up from the airport, treated me to breakfast and once we arrived at the dealership made sure my every need was meet ASAP! The entire car buying process was quick, easy and hassle free. They even had the car detailed and filled with gas (premium) for my return trip to Mississippi. A+ service and staff at South West, I'll definitely be coming back for future vehicle purchases.

Blake Black

May 13, 2017

"First class service!"

- tnew2

I found Southwest Ford while searching parts online for my pickup. Keith Sexton helped me find the parts I needed for my truck and at a great price. Locally (Bakersfield Ca) the parts I needed would have cost me over $3000, Keith supplied me with everything I needed for just over $1400.00. Great service at a great price. What else could you ask for.

Keith Sexton