SouthWest Ford Weatherford

SouthWest Ford Weatherford
Call
SouthWest Ford Weatherford Info
About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

At SouthWest Ford, your Dealership for Life, our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a preferred customer you are entitled to valuable discounts and complimentary service items. We value you as a customer and want to show our appreciation with our SouthWest Promise- Lifetime Engine Guarantee, 2 years of FREE oil changes, 2 years of FREE tire rotations,1 year ID Theft protection, 1 year towing and FREE exterior drive thru car wash with service visit.

About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

"Went way out of the way to make sure I was satisfied."

Had some issues with a used vehicle. Although under no obligations as the vehicle was sold to me "as is", they went beyond "making it right". I would absolutely recommend SWF to any and everyone.

"Happy Customer"

Thank you so much to Roy and the guys. You were so helpful and patient with someone who really didn't know what they were doing. I got a great car and had a great team helping me through it all. Roy answered all my questions and was so helpful you really put me at ease. Again thanks, KHolcomb

"a good the end"

Thank you Jorge & Andrew for all the help, attention and all the wiliness to get and do me the best you could to get a good car, financing and good price. I really appreciated my visit to Southwest Ford Weatherford and won't regret. After more than a week trying to get car in other dealers in the metroplex and having to travel to dealers that sold the cars (that they promised they had it till the moment that I got there), or having the car that you were negotiating on being sold while on dealer, the Southewest Weatherford was completely different. They helped me find a car that would fit my need and a financing option that I could pay. With a team that was willing to help instead of pushing cars to me. I loved the GMC Sierra that I got. thank you again.

"Good experience"

I'm near retirement age and have bought many cars in my lifetime. I can honestly say this was a much better car buying experience than any I have encountered in the past. The answers to my questions were honest with no salesman spin or pressure to sell a vehicle. I actually felt good when I drove out in my vehicle instead of the normal feeling of being screwed by the dealer.

"awesome!!!"

I drove to this dealership from Abilene,TX,,they took care of us very quickly and very satisfied with them, I will now buy future cars there!

Ray Pickens

"Jorge Garza"

Thank you Jorge & Andrew for all the help you gave us during our visit to Southwest Ford. We love our 2012 Ford Focus. Have a great day!!

"happy customer"

I hate buying a vehicle because if salespeople, but Kevin Barbour has changed my opinion! I was so pleased with my buying experience, I will be a loyal customer to Kevin forever!!

"Fantastic Dealership---Exceptional Customer Service"

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own, and John Talley at Southwest Ford was nothing but helpful! He answered every question I had (which was alot) and was nice in doing so! I am so thankful for all of the help during this process from the sales process to financing! I LOVE my new vehicle and would gladly do business with SouthWest Ford in the future!

"Kevin's matchless professionalism"

Meeting Kevin is a pleasure! He understands and delivers to his clients/customer the professionalism in making a purchase seamless. Thank you for your service! Southwest Ford has a gem at their dealership which is why I won't hesitate returning to SW Ford from New Orleans to purchase my next truck.

"Experience"

This is the second vechicle we have purchase at Southwest Ford and we dealt with Brandon Hill with both vechicle purchases. He is a great person to work with. We called and told him the kind of vechicle we were looking for and he find it both time. We are truely satisfied with the great service we have receive at Southwest Ford and with Brandon Hill.

SouthWest Ford Weatherford responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Mcherron, Thanks for leaving the review. We're so pleased that Brandon and our team were able to help you find the vehicles you were looking for. As you know, if you need anything or have any questions about your vehicles please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Andrew Kloehn