SouthWest Ford Weatherford

3000 Ft. Worth Highway,
Weatherford, Texas 76087
SouthWest Ford Weatherford Info
About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

At SouthWest Ford, your Dealership for Life, our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a preferred customer you are entitled to valuable discounts and complimentary service items. We value you as a customer and want to show our appreciation with our SouthWest Promise- 2 years of FREE oil changes, 2 years of FREE tire rotations, 1 year ID Theft protection, 1 year towing and FREE exterior drive thru car wash with service visit.

About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

HD MC guy
7/20/2015

"great experience"

excellent response when calling dealer new car salesman Tommy Tatsak. Financing was an easy process. Doing online credit application saves time at the dealership. My information was readily available so it saved me time. Great selection of vehicles and had the f150 platinum I was looking for. I live about 110 miles from southwest so it they made it easy so I could get new vehicle in one day. Overall southwest an tommy get excellent review. Thanks

Fordracing
7/11/2015

"Great Southern Hospitality!"

My husband and I were in the market looking for a newer Ford for our family. We decided to take a look at Southwest Ford to see what we could find. Our sales consultant was Jason Shaw. Mr. Shaw is a very respectful and understanding person. We did leave that day because we could not find anything that we wanted. However, we tried shopping around to dealers and behind the scenes , Mr. Shaw was steadily trying to find us something that fit our budget. A few weeks later Mr. Shaw called us and told us about a vehicle and once we saw pictures we knew we had to have it. We used our credit union to finance the vehicle and that was a little difficult on both parities, After every thing was sorted out, Mr. Shaw and Mr. Rogers worked very hard to get us in this vehicle and made it happen! My husband and I will continue to business with this dealership and our sales consultant, Mr. Shaw. Thanks for such a great experience and all the patience that was shown when dealing with our credit union. Tiffany West

Lcahill
5/30/2015

"Fantastic Experience "

We came in looking for a truck, we weren't exactly sure what we wanted but we definitely had a monthly payment price in mind. Mark helped us find exactly what we wanted and didn't go over our budget. I was able to be very direct with him and he stayed with our budget. He didn't try to talk us into something we couldn't afford. Everything went very smoothly! Thank you Mark!

myachingback
5/26/2015

"Very friendly and fair place!"

this is a top notch dealership from Charlie Gichrist to all employees. They are about making you a customer for life. Without a doubt, the best car buying I have ever had!

kringle
5/16/2015

"Good service"

In 2005 we purchased our first vehicle from Southwest. This spring we returned because of the service we received the first time. Both times we had a young new salesman and they gave us great service. If they didn't have the answer, they went and found the answer. Great young men. We are very happy with our new car!

Satisfiedowner
5/03/2015

"Last stop after many dealerships"

Was recommended here by a fellow employee. Said his dad only buys here and they have been great. So drove the 73 miles to get there, passing many dealers on the way, to meet with everyone after text and email conversations for a few days. Experience was great and would recommend the dealer to anyone looking for a vehicle. They stand behind what they say and dont give you the run around. Gm even stepped in and said thanks.Thanks guys for the deal and great service. Sean R

Tabor
4/30/2015

"Outstanding"

We want to thank Tommy Tatsak, who is profession and knowledgeable about the vehicle, for his help at Southwest Ford. He went above and beyond to find us the correct car. We had a suburban with over 100,000miles when we visited with Tommy. Three weeks later, after visiting with several dealerships, we came to an agreement. Love the 2015 Explorer

Taylor, the sync lady

MadMarine
4/22/2015

"No Sale"

Purchased a truck from Southwest about 10 years ago, good experience. Since then we have made several attempts to purchase another car from Southwest but never have. This really has me scratching my head. In January we attempted to purchase a SUV but the terms were horrible. We went straight across the street and drove home in a new car an hour later. We got such a good deal on that car, we just traded it in on a larger sedan Hybrid. This could've been Southwest business. I like Ford cars and trucks, instead I drive a Dodge and a Hyundaui.

No one in particular

Captainjack
4/07/2015

"Johnathan Pankrez"

In February 2003 my husband purchased a new F-150 through Five Star Ford and at that time we were introduced to Johnathan Pankrez who was assigned to take care of our truck and he did a fantastic job always keeping us informed of what maintenance was required to keep our warranty valid. Over the years we purchased two more brand new vehicles from Five Star Ford because we knew Johnathan was there and would continue to ensure our vehicles were always maintained with the upmost care and concern just as he did with our truck. By the way the truck has approximately 207,000 miles on it right now. My daughter who is the proud owner of the 2012 Focus actually drives from Corpus Christi just for her oil changes, because she refuses to let anyone touch her motor!!! In fact, one day she got up to a flat tire and she was totally distraught since we was so far away from home so she called me to asked me what to do and since her car was under a full warranty and I told her to call Johnathan, so he informed her, she actually had a warranty on the tires and he bent over backwards from his location in Fort Worth to help her in Corpus Christi to obtain a brand new tire without being raked over the coals and how to use her warranty at the dealership in Corpus!! And, this is how Johnathan has cared for us over the years. So, we are pleased to know that Johnathan is once again working at a ford dealership since we would rather the same company care for them that built them!! Cause where Johanthan goes we shall follow!

Johnathan Pankrez

Dan Moore
4/07/2015

"My Mustang 2015 GT Premium (Orange) It almost got away."

I am the maintenance supervisor for Trican Well Service in Springtown, Tx. I have had the pleasure working with the service department at Southwest Ford for 3 years on our ARI leased light duty vehicles. Working with Jeremy & Travis has been extremely smooth. They know exactly what I expect & our units are repaired in a timely manner. Since Snake Garrett is Trican's fleet representative I try to purchase vehicles through him. August of 2014 I purchased a new F150 FX2. We traded 2 vehicles in at that time. All went very well. In January 2015 I ordered a new 2015 Mustang GT Premium through Tommy Tatsak. Delivery took longer than expected because of weather & other issues. I had to turn the purchase down in mid March because of my job. The Mustang had not been sold. On 4/6/2015. My wife & I reclaimed my beautiful 2015 Mustang. Traded in our 2010 Mustang & drove home with big smiles. Tommy was a real pleasure to work with. SWF is the only dealership I want to work with. I'm treated like a friend more than a customer. I want to thank Charlie for putting together this extraordinary team together.

Jeremy Moen, Travis Marsh, Keith Sexton, Lauren Dudding, Amy Malugani