SouthWest Ford Weatherford

SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Call
SouthWest Ford Weatherford Info
About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

At SouthWest Ford, your Dealership for Life, our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a preferred customer you are entitled to valuable discounts and complimentary service items. We value you as a customer and want to show our appreciation with our SouthWest Promise- Lifetime Engine Guarantee, 2 years of FREE oil changes, 2 years of FREE tire rotations,1 year ID Theft protection, 1 year towing and FREE exterior drive thru car wash with service visit.

About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

"Return Customer"

Thank you Brian Ahern! We have purchased several new vehicles over the years, and I can honestly say our experience with Brian and the team at South West Ford has been the best. We live about 175 miles from Weatherford and there are other dealerships that are closer, but the sales and service are well worth the drive!! Brian Ahern is a pleasure to do business with. He has earned our trust as well as our friendship. The Rosenquist Stamford,Texas

Business manager

"More than 6 weeks for TAGS !!!!!!!"

My Fiancee bought a car form auto nation two weeks before I did from Southwest in 3 and a half weeks she received her tags. 6 weeks later I have to drive all the way back to Weatherford to get another paper tag just to be able to drive the car and will have to go back again have NO front bracket to mount front plate when and if I do get my tags that I asked for have not received any phone calls or return phone calls about my tags I'm only one person so I know Southwest will not miss my business but I do intend to discourage anyone from buying a car or truck there

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Thank you Brandon for making this car buying purchase the best ever. Having bought several new and used vehicles from other dealers over the past decade, it would be easy to say that this is one of my least favorite things to do, but, that all changed today. Brandon was courteous, prompt, and listened to what we wanted in a vehicle. Found two different vehicles, test drove both, couldn't decide, bounced back and forth, in and out, did I mention it was raining. Brandon never faultered or acted put off even when we told him we were going to look at a vehicle from another dealer. Gave us his card and assured us he would be there if and when we decided. No running after us, no hard sale tactic, no we have other people interested so don't wait too long. We did return two hours later and asked to drive both vehicles again. Again Brandon was more than helpful. Drove and looked, drove and looked, did I mention it was raining. Finally made up our minds and bought one of the vehicles. Thanks again Brandon you've sold me on more than just a car..... Not to forget you Jeff (finance). Jeff was equally attentive and helped us obtain a more than fair offer. Jeff covered all the extras with no added pressure, just the facts, and let us make our own decisions. All in all, well worth the hour and a half drive from where we live. We'll be back! The Corbins

Jeff Yates

"Went way out of the way to make sure I was satisfied."

Had some issues with a used vehicle. Although under no obligations as the vehicle was sold to me "as is", they went beyond "making it right". I would absolutely recommend SWF to any and everyone.

"Happy Customer"

Thank you so much to Roy and the guys. You were so helpful and patient with someone who really didn't know what they were doing. I got a great car and had a great team helping me through it all. Roy answered all my questions and was so helpful you really put me at ease. Again thanks, KHolcomb

"a good the end"

Thank you Jorge & Andrew for all the help, attention and all the wiliness to get and do me the best you could to get a good car, financing and good price. I really appreciated my visit to Southwest Ford Weatherford and won't regret. After more than a week trying to get car in other dealers in the metroplex and having to travel to dealers that sold the cars (that they promised they had it till the moment that I got there), or having the car that you were negotiating on being sold while on dealer, the Southewest Weatherford was completely different. They helped me find a car that would fit my need and a financing option that I could pay. With a team that was willing to help instead of pushing cars to me. I loved the GMC Sierra that I got. thank you again.

"Good experience"

I'm near retirement age and have bought many cars in my lifetime. I can honestly say this was a much better car buying experience than any I have encountered in the past. The answers to my questions were honest with no salesman spin or pressure to sell a vehicle. I actually felt good when I drove out in my vehicle instead of the normal feeling of being screwed by the dealer.

"awesome!!!"

I drove to this dealership from Abilene,TX,,they took care of us very quickly and very satisfied with them, I will now buy future cars there!

Ray Pickens

"Jorge Garza"

Thank you Jorge & Andrew for all the help you gave us during our visit to Southwest Ford. We love our 2012 Ford Focus. Have a great day!!

"happy customer"

I hate buying a vehicle because if salespeople, but Kevin Barbour has changed my opinion! I was so pleased with my buying experience, I will be a loyal customer to Kevin forever!!

Reviews of Brandon Hill