SouthWest Ford Weatherford

3000 Ft. Worth Highway,
Weatherford, Texas 76087
SouthWest Ford Weatherford Info
About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

At SouthWest Ford, your Dealership for Life, our goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you and your family. As a preferred customer you are entitled to valuable discounts and complimentary service items. We value you as a customer and want to show our appreciation with our SouthWest Promise- 2 years of FREE oil changes, 2 years of FREE tire rotations, 1 year ID Theft protection, 1 year towing and FREE exterior drive thru car wash with service visit.

About SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Marine13
2/10/2016

"Outstanding"

I was looking to purchase a new vehicle and a colleague of mine had purchased two from SouthWest Ford and said it was the best buying experience he had ever had purchasing vehicles, so I decided to give them a try! It was really great, no pressure, my questions were answered, I got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. He was right and I will go back!

southwestgirl
2/04/2016

"great"

I have bought 5-6 vehicles from SouthWest have not had trouble with them. I'm going to trade one in next to get another SouthWest ford.

Shayler
2/04/2016

"Service and Sales"

I woul highly recommend this place if a car or truck is in your future. Sales staff listen to your needs and wants, service staff very friendly and waiting room very comfortable.

gary62
2/03/2016

"was great time and everybody was helpful"

Loved the place. Everybody was nice and helpful though the long process. This dealerships was the most professional and helpful that we have been too.

Linda's car
2/02/2016

"Vehicle attention given"

Vehicle was serviced with the requested and scheduled maintenance in a timely manner and the vehicle was delivered in an acceptable condition as expected and ready as promised.

New Ford Customer
1/31/2016

"2016 F250 Super Duty purchase"

Found the Super Duty Fords to be a cut above the competition. Went to Southwest Ford and they found the right truck for me. The sales man was always positive and worked really hard.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review! We're so pleased that Brian was able to assist you in finding the right 2016 F250 for you. Wishing you many happy miles, SouthWest Ford

Truckguy3
1/30/2016

"Very pleasent, no pressure. salseman was excellent."

Stated what I wanted, and the salesman got it done in good fashion. He found the perfect vehicle, did all the leg work in presenting several choices to fill my request. No haggle straight forward pricing made it a pleasant experience. Will be back and tell others.

February 01, 2016

We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at SouthWest Ford from beginning to end! Thank you for letting others know about the time you spent working with Greg, Carl and Michael. If you have any questions on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We're here to help!

Truly Satisfied--1
1/29/2016

"Accessory - Cargo Net Purchase"

I appreciate John’s input in helping me to choose my recent accessory purchase of a cargo net for my vehicle. Although he offered to help me install it when I picked up the net, I later installed it myself with minimal ease; it was helpful that John had previously shown/explained how and where to attach the net. Overall, I am very pleased with the cargo net, thus far; and I believe it was a worthwhile and necessary purchase. Description: The cargo net is rectangular in shape, has four study durable hard plastic hooks on each corner, two bungee type encased straps that run along two sides, and two sides that are netting material only. Pros: I like that the net expands/stretches to accommodate the cargo, that it is easy to unhook and re-hook the netting when loading and unloading, that it has two sturdy reinforced sides, that it holds cargo in place preventing items from falling out when the rear hatch door is opened, and that you can see the cargo through the netting. Cons: After having utilized the cargo net, I believe that reinforcing all of the sides of the cargo net and designing a net with a tighter weave would help to keep the cargo more tightly secured and in place. Thank you so much for your help, John.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for letting others know about your recent experience in our Service department and working with John Beasley. We're so pleased that the cargo net is everything you want it to be. There is something comforting in knowing that you won't have things falling out of the car when you open the back hatch! If you have any other questions please, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Mommatiger09
1/27/2016

"Bought a 2016 F150 Platinum "

So thankful that we stopped by Southwest Ford Weatherford! These guys made buying a vehicle stress free and enjoyable. They went above and beyond to assist us in getting exactly what we wanted, at a deal that was best for us! Very patient! Felt like part of the Southwest Ford Family! Will never go anywhere else!

February 01, 2016

Thank you for letting others know about your experience purchasing your 2016 F150! We're so pleased that Kevin, Michael and Dan could exceed your expectations during the process! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call. And welcome to the SouthWest Family!

Keller404
1/27/2016

"Very patient and helpful"

We drove several cars before making our final choice. Everyone was very patient, no pressure, extremely flexible. When we made our decision, the pricing and financing process was very smooth. After the sale, we had some minor mechanical problems which were addressed immediately without any issue. This is our second purchase at Southwest, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership.

February 01, 2016

We understand that choosing your new vehicle is an important choice and that it takes time to select the right one. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find the right car not once, but twice. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us call.

Reviews of Michael Overson