SouthWest Ford Weatherford

Finance

February 22, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Roy Repking

I found the vehicle I was looking for on the internet and contacted Roy Dooley by email. He was prompt in replying and answering my questions. We live over 100 miles from the dealership and drove up to look at the Explorer. He reviewed all the options, explained the bells and whistles and did not pressure. The price was great and we drove away happy. Will definitely refer others to Roy and this dealership. Dan Hall processed the paperwork and was pleasant and easy to deal with even though we did not finance thru Ford. Great Experience.

February 05, 2017

"Top-Notch Sales & Service"

- 170wxtexas

Excellent dealership. Kevin Barbour goes above and beyond to meet the clients expectations and is very knowledgeable about the products. Jeff Yates handled the credit application smoothly and efficiently. Always a great experience at SouthWest Ford!

February 04, 2017

"First Class Sales and Service - Doug C."

- douglas costolnick

I have now purchased 2 vehicle from Justin. In December I bought an F150 Platinum edition from him. My first experience was so good that yesterday I went back to him to get a ford fusion as well. Once again Justin delivered First class service. He personally selected the perfect vehicle for me, based off my needs. He had it ready and waiting for me when I arrived at the dealership Friday. He even offered to come in on his day off. I was in and out, with my new fusion in under 2 hours.

New 2016 Ford F-150