Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Product & Leasing Specialist

June 07, 2017

"New car"

- tesslyn1219

I came in to service my 2011 Kia Soul and decided to look at the new 2017 cars. I talked with Sue Elliot at Southwest Kia in Rockwall. She's amazing!!!!! We test drove a few vehicles and decided on the 2017 Kia Soul in the Alien green color! I'm super excited as this is my 3rd Kia Soul!! I'm a Kia lover for life!

Sue Elliott

April 28, 2017

"Used Car Purchase"

- Max M

Angela Williams was awesome to work with. To begin with her patience in trying to teach my daughter how to drive a stick shift was amazing. Then after we realized this was not a good idea she went overboard to find the right car for the right price and got us processed

Angela Williams

April 05, 2017

"Third time even more charming!"

- Jaxmich6822

I have been a fan of this Kia dealership since 2014 when I purchased my very first car (used) with Southwest Kia of Rockwall. They worked with me on my less than perfect credit and I left THAT DAY with a car. A year later I went in to buy tires and lo' and behold I left this time with a BRAND NEW Kia this time! I paid on that one for 3 years. Last week I came in for a safety recall on something and I hate to admit it but instead of having that repaired, I again left with another brand new Kia Forte LX. It's hard not to say yes when the sales people are so friendly and treat you like family. I have never purchased at any other dealer other than Kia for that reason. I would and have recommended them any day. L.J. Vargas was very friendly and helpful. He went and got the keys to let me drive the car that I chose to drive, and I drove that car home that night. Thank you again Kia!

L.J. Vargas