Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Good

Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Southwest Kia of Rockwall Info
About Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Southwest Kia is proud to be an automotive leader in the Dallas, TX area. Since opening our doors, Southwest Kia has kept a firm commitment that customer satisfaction is our number one goal and our highest priority. From Kia certified sales professionals too Kia certified service personnel the customer is always #1. We consistently strive to make our customers happy, if you should have any complaints or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. At Southwest Kia, we carry an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned automobiles. Searching for a new Kia Sorento, Forte, Soul or maybe a Kia Rio? then spend a few minutes to browse our new car inventory. Mercedes, BMW, Chevy, Ford, Hyundai, do those sound familiar? That's right, those are just a couple of the makes that we carry in our used car inventory. From Nissan Altimas, Toyota Camrys, Chevy HHRs, too Hyundai Accents, they are all available to view. Just use our preowned inventory search to find that used car you have been wanting.

About Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Ambert82
9/03/2014

"Worst Service EVER"

I scheduled maintenance online for 9:30 for factory recall and car making noise. LEESHA greets me and tells me it is idler pulley that needs service. I tell her I can not wait a long time today. She tells me she will get technician right on it. I never heard from her again. John comes and introduces his self at 10:41 and tells me my car is next and will take 1.5hours and codes will be ran at same time. 12:31 John tells me they have just ran code and will be another 1 hr. I tell them I can not wait from the get go, and I have other appointments. I was told not there fault since they didn't schedule service. All of your employees need some customer service communication skills training. I called Kia Central Plano they had part replaced in less than 1.5 hours. Plus when I left Kia Rockwall my car was making a new noise that Plano had to fix as well. I will never step foot in your dealership again. I have referred at least 2 buyers to your dealership. We will all use Kia Central Plano from now on.

Leesha John

cpg1172
6/25/2014

"Great KIA Experience"

From the time we pulled up till the time we drove off in my new KIA Optima the shopping experience was knowledgeable, honest and helpful. My sales rep Kyle was very easy to work with and made sure that all my needs were met.

Kyle

Texascowboymc
5/05/2014

"Not honest "

I live an hour and a half away they said they had everything taken care of, where all I would have to do is drive up there and sign the paper work then they said they needed this and that, after the fact that we were headed up there as we informed them. The where not honest with me.

Paula, Lacey Wilkie, Russell paulov

Dthebee
2/27/2014

"The best car buying experience ever! No pressure, just..."

The best car buying experience ever! No pressure, just help getting answers to questions. This dealer was the first we visited in our car shopping experience and we never went anywhere else. After test driving, having credit approved and getting the paperwork done we were new car owners and we even left with a pie!

eweaver82
2/10/2014

"Juan Cashat was extremly helpful and friendly. He made my..."

Juan Cashat was extremly helpful and friendly. He made my car buying experience fantastic. I will recommend Southwest Kia Rockwall to anyone looking for a new car.

Juan Cashat

avoidswkia
2/09/2014

"Southwest Kia of Rockwall uses deceptive online..."

Southwest Kia of Rockwall uses deceptive online advertising to lure people into their dealership. Make sure you go to the bottom of all of their web pages and read the very fine print before wasting your time. What they do to make their pricing more attractive is they deduct a "special discount" and the factory rebates from the MSRP and then display this price as "your price". When you get to the dealer, you will find that the "special discount" is actually the purposeful removal of all of the "dealer adds" features to make the price appear to be more attractive. Once you sit down to discuss numbers, they add back all of the dollars that were removed online as their "special discount" leaving only the factory rebate. It's a scam. If you are entertaining a car from this dealer, go in with the "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" mindset.

lsuchick1221
1/03/2014

"This was the BEST car buying experience that I have ever..."

This was the BEST car buying experience that I have ever had with any dealership. Russell was very helpful in guiding me in the whole "buying out of state" process and Juan was great when we actually got to the dealership to close the deal. If at all possible, this will be the dealership we come back to for any future purchases, even being 3.5 hours from home!

Russell Paulov / Juan Cashat

jbellotte
12/09/2013

"This must have been the easiest car buying experience I..."

This must have been the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. From the moment I walked in the door, Paula Lovejoy, had the answers before I could formulate the questions. She was very knowledgeable about the Kia product and name. Every Time I returned to the dealership, she was walking up with a smile and most times a fresh baked pie of some sort, which to some may be trivial, but to me the relationship did not end at sign here. I will definately be returning for future car purchases. Thanks to the entire team!

Paula S. Lovejoy

Carrissawilliams
11/23/2013

"Enjoyed my experience from the initial phone call to..."

Enjoyed my experience from the initial phone call to signing my papers. Paula Lovejoy, my salesperson, made my experience a absolute great on and continues to follow up with me even 2 months after the purchase of my 2013 Kia Optima! Thanks SW Kia Rockwall!

Russell (via phone), Paula (sales), Eric (finance)

Mike6137
11/21/2013

"I've never purchased or considered purchasing a Kia..."

I've never purchased or considered purchasing a Kia before I visited Southwest KIA of Rockwall, but because of how friendly and knowledgeable the sales/internet staff is, I've now purchased two cars from them and it has been a great all around experience. Before them, I've NEVER purchased two cars from the same dealership because of how much of a headache, lengthy, and exhausting it can be. Southwest Kia has been easy to deal with and I didn't have to take some aspirin when I get home. Kia has turned out to be one of my favorite brands of cars. I have yet to have any issues with either cars I've purchased and I love how much technology and fun you get for the price. The styling is also superb in my opinion. When I'm ready to purchase another vehicle, Southwest KIA of Rockwall will be my first choice.

Sheila Schneider & Paula Lovejoy