Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Mauricio Pena, Product & Leasing Specialist, Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Mauricio Pena

Product & Leasing Specialist

April 05, 2017

"Third time even more charming!"

- Jaxmich6822

I have been a fan of this Kia dealership since 2014 when I purchased my very first car (used) with Southwest Kia of Rockwall. They worked with me on my less than perfect credit and I left THAT DAY with a car. A year later I went in to buy tires and lo' and behold I left this time with a BRAND NEW Kia this time! I paid on that one for 3 years. Last week I came in for a safety recall on something and I hate to admit it but instead of having that repaired, I again left with another brand new Kia Forte LX. It's hard not to say yes when the sales people are so friendly and treat you like family. I have never purchased at any other dealer other than Kia for that reason. I would and have recommended them any day. L.J. Vargas was very friendly and helpful. He went and got the keys to let me drive the car that I chose to drive, and I drove that car home that night. Thank you again Kia!

March 21, 2017

"As usual, outstanding Customer Service from SW KIa Rockwall"

- David

I cannot say enough good things about Brandon Morris (General Manager) and his team at Southwest Kia Rockwall. As usual, the whole experience was quick and painless. I worked with Sue Elliott and she handled my barrage of questions like a champion. If she didn't know the answer, she tracked it down. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle this is the place to go. Their service department is great also - most dealerships lack in the area of communication, SW Kia Rockwall does not have this issue. I have purchased 3 cars from Brandon and have received the same wonderful service each time. So if you like to haggle and be at a dealership all day, this is not the place for you. If you like straightforward communication and a responsive team then I suggest you hightail it to Southwest Kia Rockwall.

March 13, 2017

"Wonderful Sales Rep."

- BigRon

I was in search of a new vehicle but what I got was soooo much more. The car rep Sue went above a talented sales and added a wonderful smile as she closed the deal. I am from the field of sales but now in transportation. I travel extensively around this country meeting lots of people but Sue will leave you feeling as if you spoke with an angel lent from above. I guess what I'm saying in short, thanks Sue of KIA Southwest of Rockwall, Tx for your help in helping for find a vehicle.