Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Mauricio Pena, Product & Leasing Specialist, Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Mauricio Pena

Product & Leasing Specialist

September 17, 2016

"Lengthy process, over priced, inexperienced, car not detai"

- Blanche

Buying the vehicle i wanted was a 2 day process!! first day they were under staffed due to an unfortunate event , that's understandable ,but I just wish they would've told us instead of having to wait 6 hours and to walk away with nothing.Second day, the process was smoother even though the requirements were endless for a perfect credit score. Before signing paperwork I did a walk around of the car, mentioned a few corrections that needed to be addressed ie. Detail, funny smell and cosmetic issues. The sales rep (nice but unexperienced) guaranteed to get it resolved so i took a loaner in the mean time. After signing, giving required docs i leave what was then a 2 day process. 1-2 days later i receive a call informing me of incomplete docs and a doc that they didn't scan properly . What?! How did financing let me leave if the docs were incomplete and not properly scanned?THE PEOPLE ARE NICE BUT UNEXPERIENCED AND TOO MANY MISTAKES. This mishap costed me another trip to the dealership. A few days later I receive another call from kia for a required customer interview. I thought business was handled when I signed the papers and you handed me the keys? I refused to do it and was told the car would have to be returned. Time to exchange the loaner for my car which would hopefully put an end to this misery but no. THE CAR WASN'T DETAILED AND THE FUNNY ODOR WAS STILL THERE!!!! Rushed by life occupations, I was forced to leave in this horrible condition. Not to mention that car was OVER PRICED COMPARED TO MARKET VALUE AND MILEAGE. IF ONLY I KNEW!!!

September 02, 2016

"Amazing Dealership"

- Kdodson

We have purchased two cars from Southwest Kia, their customer service is truly amazing and they treat you like you're family. Their service department is wonderful, along with their management. If you're looking into getting a new car this is the place to go, ask for James and he will help you anyway he can. Phenomenal experience here and I'll continue to do business with them, we love Southwest Kia in Rockwall.

June 28, 2016

"want to buy a car that was already sold?"

- ashlee_cash

I am only giving them one star because when I first got there on Saturday I thought they were super helpful. We purchased an optima hybrid that apparently was located at mesquite. Put money down and did all financing with the understanding that we would pick the car up Monday afternoon. Monday afternoon I got a phone call saying the car had been sold from Mesquite a week prior then to find out that the car I had bought was a totaled optima hybrid that had no engine. had to take a half day off of work to go back up there to be told they didn't have any other comparable models for what we paid for the totaled car. The sales manager would only allow us a "deal" on a car that was the same price or cheaper than what we paid for the totaled car. At no point did I believe any of them besides our salesman was actually sorry they had just done something illegal. Not to mention we intended to buy a brand new car from them as well. Their consolation prize was a hyndaui sonata which they attempted to pass off as just as good as an optima that had 10K more miles than the car we had bought with "1600" off the msrp which it wasn't worth to begin with. I specifically asked to speak to the General Manager and to have what they did put in writing and signed and I got neither. This dealership is a joke and a shear waste of time. If you want to waste your time and still pay for an over priced vehicle this is the place for you!