Southwest Kia of Rockwall

1790 East Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75087
Southwest Kia of Rockwall Info
About Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Southwest Kia is proud to be an automotive leader in the Dallas, TX area. Since opening our doors, Southwest Kia has kept a firm commitment that customer satisfaction is our number one goal and our highest priority. From Kia certified sales professionals too Kia certified service personnel the customer is always #1. We consistently strive to make our customers happy, if you should have any complaints or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. At Southwest Kia, we carry an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned automobiles. Searching for a new Kia Sorento, Forte, Soul or maybe a Kia Rio? then spend a few minutes to browse our new car inventory. Mercedes, BMW, Chevy, Ford, Hyundai, do those sound familiar? That's right, those are just a couple of the makes that we carry in our used car inventory. From Nissan Altimas, Toyota Camrys, Chevy HHRs, too Hyundai Accents, they are all available to view. Just use our preowned inventory search to find that used car you have been wanting.

About Southwest Kia of Rockwall

roger123
8/21/2015

"Great Car buying experience"

The process to buy our daughter a new car was quick and a easy. They even put a big red bow on it for her.

Jacob Rosales

keelew01
8/16/2015

"Outstanding People at Southwest Kia of Rockwall"

When I walked in I was welcome. Salesman Juan was very outstanding. I told him what I was looking for and what I want my monthly payments at. Him and his team made it happen. What I loved about this team is they never once tried to sale something out of my price range. LD in financing was very outstanding. I recommend this team.

Juan and LD

Sam
8/04/2015

"Worst service department ever"

I have been here several times with 2011 Sorrento which now has 88000 miles . Always get a runaround never get anything fixed . But they always are trying to sell their over priced service. Been to other Kia dealers Cowboy Kia in Houston is great . Will never go to Rockwall Kia again.

Don't remember but none of them helped

bradley85
5/25/2015

"Horrible experience"

Do not go to this dealer, because your experience may be similar to mine and I personally believe there may be some toxic, shady dealing going on here... I learned of this dealer from Autotrader and was amazed to find an incredibly low price on a GMC Sierra. So I decided to at least go in for a look. As a rule, I never commit to anything on the first visit. Which means that I only wanted them to give me an idea of the asking price, and the value of my trade-in. I do this because it's, overall, a smart plan for any thoughtful auto shopping. Upon arrival, I was greeted very friendly-no problems. Afterwards, an associate showed me the vehicle I came for and to my surprise was only interested in asking personal questions (where I live, what I do, how much I make, etc). Although it seemed like small talk, I realized after we returned why he was doing this. After returning from the test drive we went back in to the dealership and before I gave this guy permission (or even had my vehicle appraised for a trade-in) he immediately began hounding me for personal information. This did not make me feel safe at all because I never indicated that I wanted to finance the vehicle. My first response was to be polite but firm about it. After I asked them to stop and just appraise my vehicle, he left. Then another female associate engaged me with the same questions only this time she reassured me that she's related to a marine and understands military people. Being a veteran, I'm well aware of how people use this appreciation tactic just to get you to comply with something. I didn't buy into it. I also told her to stop trying to get me to finance and just appraise my vehicle (with every inch of patience I could muster). So then I was left sitting in the lobby for 20-25 minutes. Looking around and wondering what was going on. After having such a bad impression with their pushy finance paperwork, I just decided to call it off and save myself the time. I got up and walked toward the front. I would've liked to leave, but (without telling me) they had moved my vehicle somewhere to the back. At this point I became very angry because it's not necessary to move the vehicle for a simple appraisal. Even so, if the vehicle should be moved then the rightful owner of the vehicle should be informed, right? Not with this dealership. After I demanded to be taken back to my vehicle, I became even more enraged at what I found. Apparently, my buyer's receipt for my vehicle had been taken out of the glove box, torn up, and thrown on the passenger's side floor. I don't know why or how this happened but I will be filing a corporate complaint and advising everybody I can to stay away from this dealership. All in all....whatever is going on at this dealership does not seem right, to me. I'm just glad I stuck to my rule and did not commit to anything, otherwise I think I would probably regret it. If your smart, stay away from this one.

Mark

Linda
4/10/2015

"Very professional and knowledgeable salesman "

Our salesman, Kyle, was very professional and knowledgeable. We called before we came, told him what we were interested in, and when we drove up, the vehicles we wanted to see were in front, waiting for us. He worked very hard to find the 2016 Sorrento in the color we wanted, with the package we wanted. He also worked hard to get a good price. When he delivered the car, he explained every feature. My husband and I have shopped at many dealerships and have not encountered his level of professionalism, knowledge and respect toward customers in many of them. We love the Sorrento and will recommend Kyle and Southwest Kia of Rockwall to our friends and family.

Kyle (sales)

Jessica
3/28/2015

"Redefining the car buying experience"

Ever since I bought my first car I have been terrified of the "car buying experience." You never feel sure your getting a good deal, you never know what they keep going back and forth for. It is a scary process for even the most experienced buyer. That was not the case here, the name of the game was transparency! The salesman from the start went through all the steps he was taking and the reasons for such. He put my mind at ease and let me enjoy the process of buying a new toy! I felt like everything was fair and I got a great price... fair and way better than I found anywhere else. I would recommend them to anyone, especially if you have had a bad experience before. It was the way I thought I should be treated and has redefined what I think of the whole industry. I couldn't be happier with the whole process and will be back for my next car!

Zane Beadles

HappyCamper
12/22/2014

"The worst bunch of thieves and liars Ive ever dealt with!"

I first called this dealership in October about a 2012 Challenger R/T they had on the internet. They said let me see if its still on the lot and then hung up on me. I waited for two days then decided to call them back. This time talked to someone named Russell, he proceeds to tell me that it is a one owner little cream puff with low miles (31,600) and never been wrecked, from Washington state, so I asked him if it has ever been thoroughly checked for salt damage. He said no it never snows in Washington state it only rains there! I myself lived in Washington state for 3 yrs and the last year that I was there not only did it snow but it was the worst snow storm since the 50's! And then he tells me that they cannot take a dollar less than what its listed for because it is such a beautifully taken care of low mileage 1 owner car! Now we're into November and the price has been dropping every week since I talked to him. So I call about the car again talk to someone else this time...I tell them if this car really is this clean and a 1 owner with no salt damage or wrecked, I would give them 23,000 (22,200 their asking price before TTL) out the door for it because Im medically retired and that's all I can afford. And I would bring them a cashiers check from my bank. They told me that there's no way we could do that deal unless I would finance it through them. I told them what bank I was using and the interest rate, and they said not only can we meet that we'll probably be able to beat it. I told them I would be paying 12k down and they said ....Ooooh well we can make you a even better deal than the 23,000 we talked about! Everybody in this organization...if their mouth is moving their lying about something! I asked them 2 times on the phone about the carfax report and 3 times at the dealership! Its a super clean never wrecked cream puff,but the carfax couldn't never be produced?...but it still seemed like a pretty good deal (without the lies attached) So when we come down to it the payments and interest rate are way off from what I could have got them for and the price kept growing and growing and adding more things....like WE did a *125* point service check (that didn't include looking for rust I assume?) and we are going to charge you $995 for that because we worked so hard and put so much money and effort into it! We changed the spark plugs,air filters,did a front end alinement and just generally did everything to make it like a brand new car again! Then we finally get to the finance dept. nothing is like they said....the price has finally climbed all the way to 24,900 by now and they want me to sign documents to say that I wont bring the car back and also do a recording of such....hmmmmm?....sound strange to anyone? But even with all of this it still is a lot lower for this particular car than it should be, if it really is the 1 owner, never wrecked, low mileage cream puff that it is being sold for. I should have walked away that's for sure. When we test drove the car it was on a construction part of the highway and couldnt get to highway speeds so everything seemed ok at the time,on the way home on a new stretch of brand new highway the car was violently shaking all over the road. I took it to a tire shop to have it looked at, they had put some cheap tires on the car, one of them was egg shaped, pulled all of the tire pressure sensors off(so now the warning light is on) and didn't even balance the tires. Nothing else had been done either for my $995 mark up dealer prep fee...none of the filters were changed, not even for sure of the oil change? For $995 they did a spit shine car wash that some high school kids could have done a better job of, halfway vacuumed the car out, put on some KIA wiper blades and filled it with the least expensive gas they could find. I have found all kinds of thing missing and broken, there was no owners manual, no spare key, the trunk looks like someone had been hauling bricks in it, its all dented and broken up, and the front and rear bumpers have been repainted at the very least, if not replaced (on a unwrecked car?) I called them back the next week and said ...you had better get that carfax to me now! And the very next day it showed up.....are you ready for this??? They sold me a AVIS rental car as a 1 owner car!.....so this little cream puff actually had 31,600 miles of joy riding on it! So far I have spent another $2500+ on the car trying to fix things and its still at the dodge dealer right now......and to top the whole deal off they sent me a love letter saying how they have turned me into the IRS for paying the 12k down on the car that I could have financed myself without all of the B.S., hassle and lies through my own bank! The very next week I did refinance the car through my own bank to get away from them and their over priced interest rates! Im 54yrs old Ive had a lot of dealing with people through out my life, but I have never seen so many pathological ( not professional just pathological) liars in my life at one place willing to go as far as they need to go to rip someone off! If I had known this was a rental car, my final offer while walking out the door would have been 18K! So I think that pretty well explains how happy I am with their awesome dealership...I have no room or respect for liars in my world! I will also be contacting the BBB,FTC and AG offices over this matter.

Russell Paulov,Kyle Bennett

Ambert82
9/03/2014

"Worst Service EVER"

I scheduled maintenance online for 9:30 for factory recall and car making noise. LEESHA greets me and tells me it is idler pulley that needs service. I tell her I can not wait a long time today. She tells me she will get technician right on it. I never heard from her again. John comes and introduces his self at 10:41 and tells me my car is next and will take 1.5hours and codes will be ran at same time. 12:31 John tells me they have just ran code and will be another 1 hr. I tell them I can not wait from the get go, and I have other appointments. I was told not there fault since they didn't schedule service. All of your employees need some customer service communication skills training. I called Kia Central Plano they had part replaced in less than 1.5 hours. Plus when I left Kia Rockwall my car was making a new noise that Plano had to fix as well. I will never step foot in your dealership again. I have referred at least 2 buyers to your dealership. We will all use Kia Central Plano from now on.

Leesha John

cpg1172
6/25/2014

"Great KIA Experience"

From the time we pulled up till the time we drove off in my new KIA Optima the shopping experience was knowledgeable, honest and helpful. My sales rep Kyle was very easy to work with and made sure that all my needs were met.

Kyle

Texascowboymc
5/05/2014

"Not honest "

I live an hour and a half away they said they had everything taken care of, where all I would have to do is drive up there and sign the paper work then they said they needed this and that, after the fact that we were headed up there as we informed them. The where not honest with me.

Paula, Lacey Wilkie, Russell paulov