Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Product & Leasing Specialist

December 29, 2016

"dealer games"

- exshopper

too busy playing dealership games. my wife responded to ad on soul+ test drove and liked car. we both returned to dealership to buy . after 45min.and being passed to our third salesman, we were informed their promo,0% interest and no payments 5months, was only on 2016 model. the 2017 was not available at the "internet sale price" advertised. when we asked for price of 2016 sales manager gave us a printout with MSRP. we left. a few days later I called the internet salesman again. they still had the 2017 and assured me he would handle the sale. Upon arrival we were given to yet another salesman. after 30 or 40 min he presented 2016 and2017 prices. both cars were about MSRP with high interest rates nothing close to a good deal. we left. salesman was calling as soon as we got home, now the internet sale price was ok but interest rate was3.9% today only. why all the games? we had our previous kia serviced here but believe we will take our business to another dealership.

September 17, 2016

"Lengthy process, over priced, inexperienced, car not detai"

- Blanche

Buying the vehicle i wanted was a 2 day process!! first day they were under staffed due to an unfortunate event , that's understandable ,but I just wish they would've told us instead of having to wait 6 hours and to walk away with nothing.Second day, the process was smoother even though the requirements were endless for a perfect credit score. Before signing paperwork I did a walk around of the car, mentioned a few corrections that needed to be addressed ie. Detail, funny smell and cosmetic issues. The sales rep (nice but unexperienced) guaranteed to get it resolved so i took a loaner in the mean time. After signing, giving required docs i leave what was then a 2 day process. 1-2 days later i receive a call informing me of incomplete docs and a doc that they didn't scan properly . What?! How did financing let me leave if the docs were incomplete and not properly scanned?THE PEOPLE ARE NICE BUT UNEXPERIENCED AND TOO MANY MISTAKES. This mishap costed me another trip to the dealership. A few days later I receive another call from kia for a required customer interview. I thought business was handled when I signed the papers and you handed me the keys? I refused to do it and was told the car would have to be returned. Time to exchange the loaner for my car which would hopefully put an end to this misery but no. THE CAR WASN'T DETAILED AND THE FUNNY ODOR WAS STILL THERE!!!! Rushed by life occupations, I was forced to leave in this horrible condition. Not to mention that car was OVER PRICED COMPARED TO MARKET VALUE AND MILEAGE. IF ONLY I KNEW!!!

September 02, 2016

"Amazing Dealership"

- Kdodson

We have purchased two cars from Southwest Kia, their customer service is truly amazing and they treat you like you're family. Their service department is wonderful, along with their management. If you're looking into getting a new car this is the place to go, ask for James and he will help you anyway he can. Phenomenal experience here and I'll continue to do business with them, we love Southwest Kia in Rockwall.