Read Reviews Southwest Kia of Rockwall

4.2

4.3

3.9

based on 26 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

Erica SutherlandMarket Manager, Finance1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Southwest Kia of Rockwall

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Southwest Kia of Rockwall has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Southwest Kia is proud to be an automotive leader in the Dallas, TX area. Since opening our doors, Southwest Kia has kept a firm commitment that customer satisfaction is our number one goal and our highest priority. From Kia certified sales professionals too Kia certified service personnel the customer is always #1. We consistently strive to make our customers happy, if you should have any complaints or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

At Southwest Kia, we carry an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned automobiles. Searching for a new Kia Sorento, Forte, Soul or maybe a Kia Rio? then spend a few minutes to browse our new car inventory.

Mercedes, BMW, Chevy, Ford, Hyundai, do those sound familiar? That's right, those are just a couple of the makes that we carry in our used car inventory. From Nissan Altimas, Toyota Camrys, Chevy HHRs, too Hyundai Accents, they are all available to view. Just use our preowned inventory search to find that used car you have been wanting.

Our Location

cpg1172
6/25/2014 11:22:12 PM

Kyle

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

From the time we pulled up till the time we drove off in my new KIA Optima the shopping experience was knowledgeable, honest and helpful.
My sales rep Kyle was very easy to work with and made sure that all my needs were met.

"Not honest"

Texascowboymc
5/5/2014 11:33:43 PM

Paula
Lacey Wilkie
Russell paulov

1.8

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

I live an hour and a half away they said they had everything taken care of, where all I would have to do is drive up there and sign the paper work then they said they needed this and that, after the fact that we were headed up there as we informed them. The where not honest with me.

Twitter
"The best car buying experience ever! No pressure, just..."

Dthebee
2/27/2014 11:25:47 AM

Gary GuyetteGary Guyette

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

The best car buying experience ever! No pressure, just help getting answers to questions. This dealer was the first we visited in our car shopping experience and we never went anywhere else. After test driving, having credit approved and getting the paperwork done we were new car owners and we even left with a pie!

Twitter
"Juan Cashat was extremly helpful and friendly. He made my..."

eweaver82
2/10/2014 10:57:44 AM

Juan Cashat

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

Juan Cashat was extremly helpful and friendly. He made my car buying experience fantastic. I will recommend Southwest Kia Rockwall to anyone looking for a new car.

Twitter
"Southwest Kia of Rockwall uses deceptive online..."

avoidswkia
2/9/2014 10:35:41 AM

Kathy ParksKathy Parks

2.0

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

Southwest Kia of Rockwall uses deceptive online advertising to lure people into their dealership. Make sure you go to the bottom of all of their web pages and read the very fine print before wasting your time. What they do to make their pricing more attractive is they deduct a "special discount" and the factory rebates from the MSRP and then display this price as "your price". When you get to the dealer, you will find that the "special discount" is actually the purposeful removal of all of the "dealer adds" features to make the price appear to be more attractive. Once you sit down to discuss numbers, they add back all of the dollars that were removed online as their "special discount" leaving only the factory rebate. It's a scam. If you are entertaining a car from this dealer, go in with the "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" mindset.

Twitter
"This was the BEST car buying experience that I have ever..."

lsuchick1221
1/3/2014 12:07:31 PM

Russell Paulov / Juan Cashat

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

This was the BEST car buying experience that I have ever had with any dealership. Russell was very helpful in guiding me in the whole "buying out of state" process and Juan was great when we actually got to the dealership to close the deal. If at all possible, this will be the dealership we come back to for any future purchases, even being 3.5 hours from home!

Twitter
"This must have been the easiest car buying experience I..."

jbellotte
12/9/2013 2:58:35 PM

Paula S. Lovejoy

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

This must have been the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. From the moment I walked in the door, Paula Lovejoy, had the answers before I could formulate the questions. She was very knowledgeable about the Kia product and name. Every Time I returned to the dealership, she was walking up with a smile and most times a fresh baked pie of some sort, which to some may be trivial, but to me the relationship did not end at sign here. I will definately be returning for future car purchases. Thanks to the entire team!

Twitter
"Enjoyed my experience from the initial phone call to..."

Carrissawilliams
11/23/2013 6:34:58 PM

Russell (via phone)
Paula (sales)
Eric (finance)

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

Enjoyed my experience from the initial phone call to signing my papers. Paula Lovejoy, my salesperson, made my experience a absolute great on and continues to follow up with me even 2 months after the purchase of my 2013 Kia Optima! Thanks SW Kia Rockwall!

Twitter
"I've never purchased or considered purchasing a Kia..."

Mike6137
11/21/2013 10:51:01 AM

Sheila Schneider & Paula Lovejoy

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

I've never purchased or considered purchasing a Kia before I visited Southwest KIA of Rockwall, but because of how friendly and knowledgeable the sales/internet staff is, I've now purchased two cars from them and it has been a great all around experience. Before them, I've NEVER purchased two cars from the same dealership because of how much of a headache, lengthy, and exhausting it can be. Southwest Kia has been easy to deal with and I didn't have to take some aspirin when I get home. Kia has turned out to be one of my favorite brands of cars. I have yet to have any issues with either cars I've purchased and I love how much technology and fun you get for the price. The styling is also superb in my opinion. When I'm ready to purchase another vehicle, Southwest KIA of Rockwall will be my first choice.

Twitter
"They lied to us, They tried to sell us cars we did not..."

carol1231
10/24/2013 6:41:43 PM

Don Reed

1.4

My Review Of Southwest Kia of Rockwall:

They lied to us, They tried to sell us cars we did not want ,after we told them we did not want them, would not give us a price or interest rate. We spent over a hundred dollars to go over there. We finally got fed up and left.

Reviews 11-20 >>