Southwest Kia of Rockwall

1790 East Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75087
Southwest Kia of Rockwall Info
About Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Southwest Kia is proud to be an automotive leader in the Dallas, TX area. Since opening our doors, Southwest Kia has kept a firm commitment that customer satisfaction is our number one goal and our highest priority. From Kia certified sales professionals too Kia certified service personnel the customer is always #1. We consistently strive to make our customers happy, if you should have any complaints or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. At Southwest Kia, we carry an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned automobiles. Searching for a new Kia Sorento, Forte, Soul or maybe a Kia Rio? then spend a few minutes to browse our new car inventory. Mercedes, BMW, Chevy, Ford, Hyundai, do those sound familiar? That's right, those are just a couple of the makes that we carry in our used car inventory. From Nissan Altimas, Toyota Camrys, Chevy HHRs, too Hyundai Accents, they are all available to view. Just use our preowned inventory search to find that used car you have been wanting.

About Southwest Kia of Rockwall

Blanche
9/17/2016

"Lengthy process, over priced, inexperienced, car not detai"

Buying the vehicle i wanted was a 2 day process!! first day they were under staffed due to an unfortunate event , that's understandable ,but I just wish they would've told us instead of having to wait 6 hours and to walk away with nothing.Second day, the process was smoother even though the requirements were endless for a perfect credit score. Before signing paperwork I did a walk around of the car, mentioned a few corrections that needed to be addressed ie. Detail, funny smell and cosmetic issues. The sales rep (nice but unexperienced) guaranteed to get it resolved so i took a loaner in the mean time. After signing, giving required docs i leave what was then a 2 day process. 1-2 days later i receive a call informing me of incomplete docs and a doc that they didn't scan properly . What?! How did financing let me leave if the docs were incomplete and not properly scanned?THE PEOPLE ARE NICE BUT UNEXPERIENCED AND TOO MANY MISTAKES. This mishap costed me another trip to the dealership. A few days later I receive another call from kia for a required customer interview. I thought business was handled when I signed the papers and you handed me the keys? I refused to do it and was told the car would have to be returned. Time to exchange the loaner for my car which would hopefully put an end to this misery but no. THE CAR WASN'T DETAILED AND THE FUNNY ODOR WAS STILL THERE!!!! Rushed by life occupations, I was forced to leave in this horrible condition. Not to mention that car was OVER PRICED COMPARED TO MARKET VALUE AND MILEAGE. IF ONLY I KNEW!!!

Scott

Kdodson
9/02/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

We have purchased two cars from Southwest Kia, their customer service is truly amazing and they treat you like you're family. Their service department is wonderful, along with their management. If you're looking into getting a new car this is the place to go, ask for James and he will help you anyway he can. Phenomenal experience here and I'll continue to do business with them, we love Southwest Kia in Rockwall.

Zane and James Adams

ashlee_cash
6/28/2016

"want to buy a car that was already sold?"

I am only giving them one star because when I first got there on Saturday I thought they were super helpful. We purchased an optima hybrid that apparently was located at mesquite. Put money down and did all financing with the understanding that we would pick the car up Monday afternoon. Monday afternoon I got a phone call saying the car had been sold from Mesquite a week prior then to find out that the car I had bought was a totaled optima hybrid that had no engine. had to take a half day off of work to go back up there to be told they didn't have any other comparable models for what we paid for the totaled car. The sales manager would only allow us a "deal" on a car that was the same price or cheaper than what we paid for the totaled car. At no point did I believe any of them besides our salesman was actually sorry they had just done something illegal. Not to mention we intended to buy a brand new car from them as well. Their consolation prize was a hyndaui sonata which they attempted to pass off as just as good as an optima that had 10K more miles than the car we had bought with "1600" off the msrp which it wasn't worth to begin with. I specifically asked to speak to the General Manager and to have what they did put in writing and signed and I got neither. This dealership is a joke and a shear waste of time. If you want to waste your time and still pay for an over priced vehicle this is the place for you!

Rudy Samboruk

C angry
6/27/2016

"They lie, don't make the drive. "

SOUTHWEST KIA ROCKWALL- I can not express how excruciating this experience was . One star is 3 too many. Got our bottom line deal confirmed though text and email. Went with full payment in hand, had added the car VIN to our insurance. Test drove our selected car and handed over paperwork and check. #1 Issue - we were told they couldn't sell the car we agreed on because it was a "punch" car, but they did have a second car we could buy. We finally agreed to the second vehicle with a few added perks at servicings. Started changing the paperwork with the second cars VIN etc. #2 ISSUE ... after being on property 1:45 minutes we were told the second car could not be sold at their negotiated hard copy price either because we were paying in full for the car. Do NOT waste your time at this dealership if you value honesty, customer service and fair business practices!

dariolopez
1/19/2016

"It was a wonderful experience"

Katy Parks was excellent to work with she got us everything we asked for and then some. We have purchased 4 new cars from Kia Southwest and the experience is better each time.

Kathy Parks

ItzJustKen
1/13/2016

"Service Department Inept"

Purchased a used 2011 Kia Sportage from this dealership. No issues there, went very smoothly and I was pleased. As part of the purchase I was promised new floor mats and an additional key fob since they only had one with the car. That's when the problem started. Got the floor mats quickly with no problem. However, the first time I took the car in for the key FOB I was told there was a problem with the new key FOB and they could not get it to program to the vehicle. They had to order a new one. Second time in they still could not get the new key FOB to program to the vehicle so then decided the problem was the BCM computer and they would order a replacement. Took car in last week for the third time and guess what? After five days they still have not been able to figure out what the problem is and still have not been able to program the second FOB. They keep telling me the problem has been elevated to Kia Corporate and that Kia engineers are looking into it. Doesn't say much for Kia Corporate or the engineers at Kia if no one can figure out how to program a simple key FOB. They have kept the vehicle for 6 days now and If not resolved today I'll simply have to pick up the vehicle and take it somewhere else where they know what they are doing and can get me the key FOB that Southwest Kia of Rockwall promised me.

Garrett, David, John

vanity
11/15/2015

"awesome dealership, awesome customer service"

I would just like to thank Jacob for being so kind and helpful! I was a first time buyer and he made it a fantastic experience!

Rahni B.
9/10/2015

"Absolutely Amazing"

Jacob was absolutely amazing. He greeted me with an open door and smile! He listened and understood what I was looking for. The application process was simple. Jacob made my car buying experience not stressful at all. He is simply God sent.

Kia James 54
9/05/2015

"Car buying "

From when I first filled out the application on line and was contacted by Russell, I was amazed at how fast and easy it was, I explained what I wanted, what I wanted to pay and was told he would do the best he could to help me. He was very friendly, forthright and told me exactly what to expect, very pleased with his service, same with Kathy Park, my sales rep and L.D. The finance rep, both were very informative and made the buying experience go very quickly and smooth, did not have to wait and wait like I have at other dealerships. They are to be commended on their expedite way of getting me in and out in less than two hours. I would recommend Southwest Kia to everyone I know, especially the people that helped me today!!!

Kathy Parks
L.D. And Russell

roger123
8/21/2015

"Great Car buying experience"

The process to buy our daughter a new car was quick and a easy. They even put a big red bow on it for her.

Reviews of Mauricio Pena