Space Coast Honda

Space Coast Honda
Space Coast Honda Info

Coggin Deland Honda

Southeastern Honda

"Derrick Pitts at space coast honda"

My experience with Derrick at space coast was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Not only did he help me find the car I was looking for but really helped bring the price down a lot and got me a lot of discounts on deals they had going on. My car was ready in no time and mr. Pitts explained how to use everything on the car so there was no confusion. I highly recommend going to space coast honda and working with Derrick Pitts he really made the experience awesome.

Derrick Pitts

"WORST CAR BUYING AND SERVICE EVER!!! BUYER BEWARE"

In regards to the vehicle purchase, It has been the worst experience. Unfortunately we visited the dealership out of convenience as the location is close to our home. We negotiated a fair deal and then they changed all the paperwork when in the finance dept. When the statement came for the payment, it was 25 dollars more a month than is on our contract. Honda Finance said it has to be handled at the dealer and we have made multiple trips, calls, left five (5) messages for Jacob the finance manager but no one ever returns the call. We are now speaking with Honda Corporate to intervene on our behalf. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I will never visit this dealer, service department, or even buy a HONDA at all because of this experience. This is my third accord and we also have an Odyssey. It's unfortunate that they conduct business this way.

Salesman, Justin- Sales Manager - Chad Reed, General Manager -Doug Fenwell, & Finance MGR Jacob

"Great Experience"

Mike Kovacs was a pleasure to work with. He pointed out a number of details that made the Honda Pilot a special SUV. During the test drive, I was able to drive the vehicle under a number of different conditions--in town, on the freeway, and on curves. The test drive sold me on the Pilot, and Mike's knowledge about the vehicle and his friendliness clinched the deal. This is the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Mike Kovacs and Jacob Jeffers

"THIS IS WORST PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE"

THEY JUST WANT TO SELL YOU A VEHICLE AND THAT:S IT, OUR EXPERIENCE: 1) AFTER SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY BAD, we got defective honda CRV and it took lot of time to solve the problem! 2) NO COMMUNICATION WITHIN THE DEPT. you have to talk to or leave messages and they don't return calls at-all. 3) They will try to sell you nonsense stuff worth thousands of dollars with car: Buffing service etc for $600, plus warranties! 4) We got the title for the CRV, information was wrong on it.

SALE STAFF

"Awesome Experience"

We came in looking for 2 vehicles. John and Mike showed us exactly what we were looking for. Our main concern was getting the best gas mileage and the best price. After a few test drives we decided on purchasing 2 Honda Civic's. I was given a very fair trade-in value for our SUV and Honda offered us two very loan interest rates for financing. Even beat our own bank. Of course purchasing 2 vehicles there was a lot of paperwork to be signed. The finance representative, Johnny, stayed until the job was done (past their closing hours) and answered all of our answers along the way. We were very impressed with the warranty programs that were offered, especially the Auto Butler living here in Florida with the salt air. We are very impressed with the great gas mileage that we are getting with the Civic. My husband has driven roundtrip 3 times from Cocoa Beach to Orlando for work and barely used a quarter of a tank of gas. WOW.

Mike Byrd and John Desimone

"Best salesperson EVER!"

I had a wonderful experience at Space Coast Honda! I was looking to get out of my minivan and into an SUV for a reasonable price. My salesperson, Jason Chase, worked hard for me to get what I wanted in the car and make sure I was happy! I love my 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L with Navigation! I would recommend Space Coast Honda for all your auto needs and Jason Chase was a FANTASTIC salesperson!!

Jason Chase

"I'd defintely go back."

My wife and I went to Space Coast Honda to test drive the Civic and Accord and compare them against the Corolla/Camry and Focus/Fusion. First, my wife and I loved the Civic, so we'd definitely recommend the Civic if you're looking for a compact car. Second, our salesman (Justin H.) was very professional, courteous, and attentive. He didn't attempt to pressure us into one vehicle or the other, and he listened when we explained where we were in the car buying process and what we were looking for in a vehicle. After a couple of weeks we went back and let him know we'd like to lease a Civic and trade-in our previous vehicle. I won't go in-depth with the financials, but we let them know what sort of deal we were looking for and Justin and his Sales Manager (Doug F.) worked to help meet us with a very reasonable offer. There wasn't any pressure with the negotiating, and they didn't attempt to sneak any extra costs in (as far as I can tell). If you're looking for a reasonable, no-pressure sales/leasing experience, I'd recommend Justin and Space Coast Honda. He and his team are professional and will get you in a solid Honda vehicle that I'm sure you'll love! Oh, and the Civic is awesome! We went with the 2014 Civic EX and we love it!

Justin H, Doug F

"Before I leased my 2014 Honda Civic EX, I did some..."

Before I leased my 2014 Honda Civic EX, I did some research by visiting several car dealers. I liked a lot of things about Space Coast Honda, and that's why I travelled over fifty miles from my home to get my Civic there. First, Will Laurent, who was my sales rep at Space Coast Honda, is a highly knowledgeable and experienced pro. Will did a great job answering all my questions (there were a lot of them), and explaining the impressive technology of the 2014 Civic EX. Will also spent a lot of time with me explaining leasing, and I decided to lease my Civic EX as a result. Second, there were a lot of different 2014 Civic EX's to choose from on Space Coast Honda's lot….more than the other dealers I visited. Third, unlike some car dealers I visited, Space Coast Honda did not overload most of their vehicles with expensive dealer-installed accessories (such as window etching, window tinting, door guards, paint protection, mud guards, etc., etc., etc.) Also, Space Coast Honda’s dealer fee was less than the other dealers I visited. Johnny Harmon handled the financial transaction for my Civic, and he too was a seasoned pro who answered all my questions. Finally, I was never pressured to buy, and everyone I dealt with was professional, friendly and courteous. My wife and I absolutely love our beautiful 2014 Civic EX coupe, and we highly recommend Space Coast Honda, Will Laurent and Johnny Harmon.

Will Laurent, Johnny Harmon

"Mark and Carl were completely knowledgeable about the..."

Mark and Carl were completely knowledgeable about the product. They answered all our questions and gave us time to look at the car and the offer. We went to lunch, came back with our own offer and Space Coast Honda excepted it with out any counter offers. Very good people, very good dealership. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a new Honda.

Mark and Carl

"I just bought a car at Space Coast Honda A couple of days..."

I just bought a car at Space Coast Honda A couple of days ago and the sales person was soooooo helpful!!!! he guided me every step of the way!!!!! I cant beliveve how easy it was to get into my new cr-z He talked to me like a real person and I really feel like he cared about getting me a good deal. I will never buy a car from any other dealership again! darren introduced me to the service department after I made my purchase and he is going to get me my first oil change for free

Darren Abernathy