Space Coast Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda

Coggin Deland Honda

Luis & Mandy
7/09/2015

"First time customers - LOVED working w Bob & Chad!"

I read reviews on this site prior to choosing Space Coast Honda - I was slightly trepidatious because of some of the negative comments, but even amongst the bad it seemed that people were praising Bob Miller. My husband and I immediately asked for Bob when we walked in and, let me tell you, he was just as fantastic as everyone said. He immediately put us at ease and didn't give off that stereotypical car salesman vibe. He was patient and personable, and took his time figuring out what we had in mind. Best of all, there was ZERO pressure. Once we had decided upon a vehicle, we began to deal with Chad in finance. Once again it was an excellent experience. Chad was absolutely great, and even though it was an hour past closing, he took his time and was incredibly patient while explaining each and every document and all of the different options we could choose. I can't say enough about these two men - they made what could have been a super stressful day into an A+ experience.

Bob Miller, Chad (Finance Department)

hopefaithcharity
6/28/2015

"Very Disappointed"

I purchased a used Honda from Steve Ledesma a few weeks ago. We noticed several scratches and some other minor issues. Steve Ledesma promised to call me to set up a date to fix these issues. I have called and left messages on his cell phone numerous times. I called and left message at the dealership for him. I am beginning to think he lied to us just to sell us a car. We have purchased several cars from Space Coast Honda for the past 10 years. This has been the worst experience by far. A business is just as good as it employees are.

Steve Ledesma

Who Cares
6/24/2015

"They Needed Personal Information to Show a Car?"

As we are in the market for a new vehicle we went to this dealership to show us a new CRV. We are not new to this dealership as we have our current CRV serviced there many times. Now when we showed up we met the initial salesman and discussed our needs and that we would like to see the new 2014 that showed on their internet inventory. He was taking a bit that there was a 2014 on the lot we assured him that as of the evening prior it was on the inventory. He went to his desk as we waited in the showroom for him to figure it out. He came back with a piece of paper waiting our personal information. I inquired why he need this and his response was so that he could show his boss. I am not one to give ANY one personal information that is not needed, does one show Walmart this information to buy a TV? Our purpose was 1) to see that this 2014 was still available and 2) see the vehicle and what options it had on it as the internet site does not show that information. Needless to say we are already off on the wrong foot! Again he was not sure what to do since we would NOT give him any information. He went back to his bosses bullpen(?) (or whatever they want to call it these days). He came back and sat down at his desk and searched the dealers internet site and presto we have a new 2014 CRV showing on the inventory! Hard to believe I know more than this bozo! He went back to find the key to this car. We waited and waited we could see the sales peeps trying to figure it out in the back. On his return he now has a manager with him, yes the one with the white shirt and tie! This managers spill was that this vehicle was no longer for sale and they would show another but that he needed personal information to do that, since when does a dealership need personal information to SHOW a car? So needless to say we went back and forth on this in great detail with neither one budging. Needless to say we left this dealership and will not be back to buy or even service the Honda that is owned now!

Do not remember

grammargirl
6/17/2015

"easy as pie"

I was making myself super stressed about the whole experience, but Bob put me at ease and assured me together we would make a great deal... and we did. He was awesome. Going through the paperwork with Chad was simple because of his knowledge and wit. He even called me back the next day to clarify a question I had about the paperwork.

Bob and Chad

freckles
6/03/2015

"One Stop Shopping"

Verry Accommodating and knowledgable people with price and quality the key. Saved me many other stops. I am looking forward to enjoying my new Honda.

Darnell, Jason all great

MYF23
6/02/2015

"Low Pressure, Great Service, Outstanding Knowledge "

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Space Coast Honda. As had been my experience from several visits over the years as a service customer, I found the sales staff friendly, helpful and non-aggressive. Matt Cole was the Product Specialist who sat down with me. He was friendly, polite, funny and completely put me at ease. He started by asking me what I was looking for and what was important to me and then set about finding me the vehicle of my choice. He brought a vehicle around that was the closest to what I had specified and gave me a thorough overview of the features. It was a V6 and I preferred a 4 cylinder. He indicated that they also had a 4 cylinder with everything I wanted except for the navigation system, so I asked what features I'd lose if I didn't get the navi system. He was immediately able to tell me and when I decided the navigation system wasn't that important to me and the 4 cylinder was, he promptly brought me the second vehicle. On the test drive, he relayed more information and answered questions without a hitch. At no point did he try to up-sell me to go back to the more expensive vehicle with navigation or pressure me in any way. After the test drive when I'd decided I was going to buy, I mentioned a couple of accessories that I'd like to add, he brought over the book of accessories and--once again--didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. After the financing paperwork was all completed, Matt had my vehicle ready and waiting and he sat with me and talked me through every button, switch, lever, knob, gauge, and menu option and helped me link my phone, set up my first speed dial, and try out voice commands. He was patient and funny throughout the process and definitely knew the vehicle and all its technology. The financing staff was similarly friendly and receptive to my straightforward, reasonable request for price and financing terms. While the paperwork did take quite some time, Matt Cole and others did their best to make sure I was comfortable during the wait. Once it was time to finalize the deal along with warranty options, finance manager Chad Reed made the process as straightforward as possible and worked the numbers to ensure I stayed with the payments I wanted without upping the interest expense. He briefly summarized each document that had to be signed and pointed out the most pertinent sections. Overall, I felt like I drove away with what I wanted under terms that I could handle. Everyone I dealt with was polite, respectful, helpful and non-aggressive. I'd definitely recommend Space Coast Honda!

Matt Cole, Chad Reed

Amangum27
6/02/2015

"Great Customer Service! "

Efficient, courteous, and determined to get the best deal they could for me! As a first time buyer they really took the stress out of car buying.

Chad and Luis

Iceymykey
5/27/2015

"*Completely ecstatic""

I had a fantastic car buying experience thanks to Desi! He was very professional, informative, and he got me a deal that was right in my range. The entire staff is friendly and I see my self doing further business at Space Coast Honda. Desi even ordered wings for us all, for lunch which is beyond the call of duty:) Im having a blast in my New 2015 Honda Civic and couldnt be happier! I tip my hat off to the sales and finance department that made this all possible. I Would recommend this Dealership to anyone!!!

Desi, Chad

nitamac7
5/25/2015

"Customer for Life"

I am certainly a customer for life and I am thankful for the great customer service I experience each time I am at Space Coast Honda. I appreciate that they will work with you in great length to guarantee you're happy. THANK YOU!!

Nick Laspina, Chad, and Phil

hondaowner
5/19/2015

"Great Experience"

I wanted a new model, HR-V, that was not out yet. My salesman, Bobby Miller was able to tell me what was coming in on the their first shipment and reserve the trim level and color I wanted. On roll out day he called me that my car was in. We worked out the details easily and to my satisfaction. Both my wife and I appreciated the time he spent with us explained out to operate all the new features in this car. After the sale he quickly responded to my calls when I needed more information.

Bobby Miller