Space Coast Honda

Coggin Honda of Orlando

Snyder735
4/28/2016

"Perfect!"

First off I came in looking for a used Honda Civic. Drew Elman and Edgar Campo helped us find the best car that fit my needs. Drew took us on a test drive and told us all of the ins and outs of the civic. After the test drive he took us inside to try to see if we could seal the deal. Jason Chase then came over to crunch the numbers when he metioned leasing a vehicle. So instead of the used Honda Civic we left in a brand new 2016 Honda Civic! I love the car! Everyone was a big help and made it go as smooth as possible. Jake Jefers was also a big help with the financing. Thanks again and I tell everybody looking for a car to go to Space Coast Honda!

Drew Elman, Edgar Campo, Jason Chase, Jake Jefers

Hondacustomerforlife
4/28/2016

"Love Space Coast Honda"

I heard about this dealership from my friends most of them have leased cars or CRVs from Space Coast Honda. I was very pleased with the way everyone greeted me and just wanted to say thanks to all the staff. Buying cars is sometimes stressful but in my case Drew my salesman made it stress free. I could go on and on but will end with a simple thanks to all who assisted me. R.R.

DREW E, JOHNIE H.

new brander

"Great Experience "

Had a really great experience. No haggle pricing, and only had to work with one sales person. Will Laurent made the entire process easy. Will be recommending people to come see him.

Will Laurent

deera

"knowledgable salesman"

I went to Space Coast to try and find my son a car. I had a lot of questions and they knew all the answers without any pressure! It was a pleasure to do business there

Bill and Doug

Nov2298

"Purchase of CRV"

We had a very positive experience with Darnell Johnson and Doug Finwall. They were pleasant to work with and we are happy with our new CR-V.

Darnell Johnson, Doug Finwall

Momofsevenand3g
4/26/2016

"Great experience ! "

I went to dealership to trade in my car for a new pilot salesman Darius was awesome he was polite and very knowledgeable . The sales mananger Doug was very helpful as well I will definitely come back and do business with Space Coast Honda and will recommend Darius to all my friends and family they get the deal done !!

Darius ,salesman Doug sales manager

Nyybrandon
4/26/2016

"Great car buying "

Blake and Doug were great to work with. Would highly recommend for car buying and service. Very honest and helpful people plus great for car washes!

Blake, Doug

Patt R
4/25/2016

"Professional and willing to work with us to get the deal"

It all started when I received a letter from a different Honda dealer who offered to buy my car for couple thousand dollars over the Kelly's Blue Book price. My car was still functional perfectly fine, but the value will keep going down eventually, so I figured why not checking out with different dealerships from different makes and see if any of them will honor this offer. Long story short, one day I went to Space Coast Honda to check out what Honda currently offered this year since it's closer to my house. I met with Edgar Ocampo and told him upfront that we wouldn't buy the car on that day and just wanted to look at different models and see which one would be suitable for us. Edgar was more than happy to bring in different models into the area next to the show room to review the looks both exterior and interior. Based on our description of what we need, Edgar was able to provide some assessment on what trim of the car would be most cost-effective to us. Despite showing an intent of not buying a car on that day, I was able to do the test drive some cars that would be the contenders for my new car with no problem. At the end of the day, Edgar said that they might be able to match up the special offer by another dealership depending on my car condition. After that, we went to couple more dealers to see if they could match up with that deal. Unfortunately, none of them could do that. So we went back to Space Coast Honda over the weekend after that with the car I wanted to trade in and see if we could work out some deal. Edgar was able to get my wife and I to try the test drive on the car we want to buy again. This time on highway without any sales rep, so that my wife, I, and the kids can all get on the car at the same time. When decided to have to negotiate the terms, we found out that the offer letter we received had a catch disclaimer at the bottom of the letter stating the bonus value will be less if the car had above 12K miles (mine was 50K+), so if I were to go to that dealer that sent me the letter, I would probably walk out for feeling tricked by that sneaky dealer. After the negotiation with Edgar and his boss Doug, we were able to get the good price where it was lower than the "up to" amount that the "tricky" letter from the other dealer offered to us. While it's not the exact amount, but it's still much more than Kelly's Blue Book would offer and that would likely be the price that other dealers would give us should we go elsewhere. My wife and I were happy with the car and also the amount we ended up paying. Once we agreed on the deal, we talked to Jacob the business manager, who figured out the payment options. He did run some numbers and give us some recommendation on what type of payments we should go with and how much difference it would be for the others (considering down payments, total months, monthly payment, etc). He was able to clearly pointing out what extra services they offering on top of the car purchase and did not try to confuse us with the numbers. The overall experience was pleasant. The showroom atmosphere was comfortable enough that my toddler and infant were barely fussing. The toddler was able to safely roam around and play in the kids room while my wife and I were waiting to do the test drive and negotiate the deal. I'm looking forward to try out their service as well since I will be taking my car in auto butler and leather coating in the next couple weeks.

Edgar Ocompo, Jacob Jeffers, Doug (the boss)

Toot toot.
4/22/2016

"Five Star all the way"

Felt from the time I drove into the dealership that I was treated very professionally and informative On all aspects of the welcome and follow up that led me to purchase a vehicle that same day. This was not my original intent. It was to look over and to think about for a couple of days. Daniel Jones, was the main reason for my purchase that day. He was friendly, warm, and very Knowledgeable of the car and has a very high respect for the product that he represents. He Would be an asset to any team that he worked with. He followed up visit with a call the next Day and offered help to assist me with additional questions or help that I needed. I would work with Daniel again and rate him with a perfect performance.

Daniel Jones and business mgr.

paul j
4/21/2016

"Buying without the hassle"

D'Angelo was an excellent salesman and got me the deal I wanted. I was so impressed with the dealership that I returned the next day and helped my daughter purchase her Honda.

D'Angelo Wilson, Chad Reid