Space Coast Honda

Coggin Honda of Orlando

HappyCustomer123
5/27/2016

"Great Dealership "

I just bought my brand new Honda Accord Sport from Darius and it was the best buying experience I've ever had. I would highly recommend him and Space Coast Honda!!!!

Darius Daughtry

charlottekluvi
5/27/2016

"Pleasant experience"

This car buying experience was great and the salesman Edgar Ocampo was very friendly and treated us like he knew us although we never even met before. Definitely coming back for another car for the family!

Edgar Ocampo

Germancho89
5/26/2016

"Fast and easy"

Came in to look at the different options and kevin helped me a lot and explained to me with out any complications Very happy with my new 2016 accord

Kevin

herb
5/26/2016

"Purchase new vehicle"

I have been a long time Honda owner, but for this car purchase I was leaning towards a Camry due to their reputation for quality and zero-percent, 72-month loan special. I was talking to two Toyota dealers and took a test drive at one of them. I visited Space Coast Honda to see if they had anything that would entice me to buy another Honda - and they did. I test drove the new Accord and we (wife/me) found it superior to the Camry in ride and other qualities. so we bought one! Daniel Jones was our salesman and was most helpful in accommodating our trade-in and purchase. The one feature I didn't enjoy was the sales pitch by someone in finance for all the extended warranties. It's something I don't like, but I have had the same experience in the last three cars I bought new - all different manufacturers .

Daniel Jones

Black Betty
5/18/2016

"Pleasant, Kind and Courteous."

I found my new car experience at Space Coast Honda to be a pleasant one. Everyone there was kind and courteous and treated me very well. Thank you Drew, Matt and Jason for a wonderful experience meeting all my needs. I would recommend Space Coast Honda to friends and family.

(Drew) Matt & Jason

poboy23
5/13/2016

"purchase use car."

best moment with car dealer . thanks you Edgar Ocampo. had a personel relation with you.I will recommend future customer to you. thank you again

Edgar Ocampo

Patricia Burrows
5/13/2016

"Best Experience Ever"

I recently bought a CR-V from Space Coast Honda and from the moment I arrived to days after I drove my new SUV off the lot the service was outstanding. Bob Miller was my salesman and he listened to what I was looking for, and guided me every step of the way. Never did he try to show me or sell me something more than what I wanted. Every person I dealt with throughout the process was professional, personal and I felt like I was being helped by friends. Fantastic experience. Thank you, Bob, Chad and Space Coast Honda for such a wonderful experience.

Bob Miller and Chad

Pleased customer
5/12/2016

"Best dealership around"

I have been dealing with this dealership, service reps/technicians for over 20 years and found all to be the best in each of their respective fields. Looking forward to another 20 years. Keep up the good work!

Daryl, Jeff ,Judy,Angie Rick

Daddy O
5/11/2016

"Space Coast Honda service department"

Don't walk, run, from this dealers service department. They don't diagnose issues and provide cost effective fixes. Poor Communication verbally and written. Verbally they don't call back and explain issues, actually they just don't call back. Their written action plan doesn't describe issue in any detail and recommends services to the consumer that won't really benefit them. Example ticking noise on acceleration was the issue, mileage on car 80,000, CPO warranty in effect. Recommendation replace engine with used 70,000 mile engine, cost 5000.00 dollars, also recommended, front end alignment (might be okay with this one). Flush and replace power steering fluid, Replace Transmission fluid, replace cabin air filter, preform front differential service, replace rear differential fluid, fuel induction service. So instead of diagnosing where the noise was coming from and fixing the root cause of the issue they want to replace the engine with a used engine. Like I said, don't walk, run from this service department!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Sevice advisor who is to busy to communicate with customer.

Offshoregirl316
5/11/2016

"Great experience!!"

Had a wonderful experience here. Jason and Drew were awesome to work with and I would reccommend to all! Love the new pilot! The process was very smooth

Jason, drew