Space Coast Honda

Coggin Deland Honda

Tditman
8/31/2015

"Car Purchase"

Excellent Customer Service and our Salesman Drew and Sales Manager Doug were very Professional and informative in our new car purchase. Great experience along with a great product....

Drew and Doug

Isabelsummer
8/30/2015

"Very helpful and fast! "

Very good service and fast too! Got a great deal on a civic and the staff is very friendly! Highly recommend going to see drew if you're looking to lease or buy a car :)

Drew

Vierabadher
8/29/2015

"New 2015 Honda Accord Sport"

Darnell was excellent in the process from beginning to end. Made some suggestions on upgrading from LX to Sport and they were spot on! Very much appreciated!

Darnell

Tmass
8/26/2015

"Quick,Easy, and Friendly Car Buying Process"

Great sales experience with clean and friendly dealership. Along with well informed and kind sales personale. Highly recommend Space Coast dealership to all looking for a pain free car buying experience.

Drew Elmen

Joe&dale
8/22/2015

"Great experience today at Space Coast Honda"

Purchased a Honda Civic today at Space Coast Honda, and it was one of of more pleasant car buying experiences. From the start, Drew, our salesman made the experienced as relaxed as possible. John in Finance did a great job making sure everything was set and well explained before we sat down for all the final signatures. I wish I could remember all the names of the folks we spent time speaking with as the deal took shape, but we never felt overwhelmed or manipulated by any of the car buying games we had experienced over the years. We have purchased many new cars and have seen every type of dealer and almost every maneuver a sales team may try to use to increase their profits, but with these folks we felt comfortable both with the process and the results. The true test of a car buying experience is how you feel after you drive away. In this case we felt that we received a good deal resulting from the efforts of a professional team looking to be as open and friendly as possible. Well done Drew and the entire team. Go Huskers and enjoy the Big Red ride. Well done everyone.

Drew,John, others

Noel777
8/22/2015

"Luis is a very good salesman "

Love my new CRV 2015 Luis was amazing no fil recommend this dealership to everybody !!! And pretty quick as well very attentive to everything I had to ask for

Luis and fil

Kaleymccarty5991
8/18/2015

"Great experience!"

This was a great expirience for my first time buying. I reall appreciate their help and knowledge on cars. Thank you so much for making my time here great!

Evans

Luis & Mandy
7/09/2015

"First time customers - LOVED working w Bob & Chad!"

I read reviews on this site prior to choosing Space Coast Honda - I was slightly trepidatious because of some of the negative comments, but even amongst the bad it seemed that people were praising Bob Miller. My husband and I immediately asked for Bob when we walked in and, let me tell you, he was just as fantastic as everyone said. He immediately put us at ease and didn't give off that stereotypical car salesman vibe. He was patient and personable, and took his time figuring out what we had in mind. Best of all, there was ZERO pressure. Once we had decided upon a vehicle, we began to deal with Chad in finance. Once again it was an excellent experience. Chad was absolutely great, and even though it was an hour past closing, he took his time and was incredibly patient while explaining each and every document and all of the different options we could choose. I can't say enough about these two men - they made what could have been a super stressful day into an A+ experience.

Bob Miller, Chad (Finance Department)

hopefaithcharity
6/28/2015

"Very Disappointed"

I purchased a used Honda from Steve Ledesma a few weeks ago. We noticed several scratches and some other minor issues. Steve Ledesma promised to call me to set up a date to fix these issues. I have called and left messages on his cell phone numerous times. I called and left message at the dealership for him. I am beginning to think he lied to us just to sell us a car. We have purchased several cars from Space Coast Honda for the past 10 years. This has been the worst experience by far. A business is just as good as it employees are.

Steve Ledesma

Who Cares
6/24/2015

"They Needed Personal Information to Show a Car?"

As we are in the market for a new vehicle we went to this dealership to show us a new CRV. We are not new to this dealership as we have our current CRV serviced there many times. Now when we showed up we met the initial salesman and discussed our needs and that we would like to see the new 2014 that showed on their internet inventory. He was taking a bit that there was a 2014 on the lot we assured him that as of the evening prior it was on the inventory. He went to his desk as we waited in the showroom for him to figure it out. He came back with a piece of paper waiting our personal information. I inquired why he need this and his response was so that he could show his boss. I am not one to give ANY one personal information that is not needed, does one show Walmart this information to buy a TV? Our purpose was 1) to see that this 2014 was still available and 2) see the vehicle and what options it had on it as the internet site does not show that information. Needless to say we are already off on the wrong foot! Again he was not sure what to do since we would NOT give him any information. He went back to his bosses bullpen(?) (or whatever they want to call it these days). He came back and sat down at his desk and searched the dealers internet site and presto we have a new 2014 CRV showing on the inventory! Hard to believe I know more than this bozo! He went back to find the key to this car. We waited and waited we could see the sales peeps trying to figure it out in the back. On his return he now has a manager with him, yes the one with the white shirt and tie! This managers spill was that this vehicle was no longer for sale and they would show another but that he needed personal information to do that, since when does a dealership need personal information to SHOW a car? So needless to say we went back and forth on this in great detail with neither one budging. Needless to say we left this dealership and will not be back to buy or even service the Honda that is owned now!

Do not remember