Space Coast Honda

Coggin Honda of Orlando

MikeHoncho322
6/30/2016

"New Civic"

I've always loved Honda so I came here to look at a new Civic. Blake was so helpful and found me exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely do business here again.

Blake

aloisenj
6/30/2016

"Pre owned car purchase"

I came into Space Coast Honda this morning to look at a pre owned vehicle. I had the pleasure of dealing with Justin Hinderliter. He was very helpful, courtious and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone that I know who is in the market for a car. Nancy J Aloise

Justin Hinderliter

Wont Use Space Coast
6/28/2016

"Do Not Waste Your Time"

Worst Experience Ever! As car dealerships go, Space Coast Honda is by far the bottom of the barrel. They will waste your time, and then employ slimy sales tactics. With as many Honda Dealerships that are available, do yourself a favor and go someplace else.

Justin

Fitch610
6/28/2016

"Great deal and service!!!"

I heard that Space Coast Honda was the best around and now I know why. I was having some issues with my car and was ready for a new one. I saw they had a good inventory of used Civics, which is what I was looking for, so on a whim stopped by on Sunday before going to the beach to check it out. I met Bill Miles, which is funny cause my name is also Bill, and he gave me great service and listened to what I wanted and didn't want. Found a great Certified Used 2015 Civic EX-L that just fit what I wanted perfectly. We talked a bit but I never felt pressured which is much different than my experience in other dealerships in the past. What was great is that I work a 9-5 job so it's tough to get things done like this. I was able to easily contact Bill with the method I preferred, texting cause that's what we do these days plus it's hard for me to make phone calls when at work, and we ironed out detailed and figures. We set a time after work to meet to finalize numbers and I appreciated they were upfront and easy to deal with. None of that horrible back and forth and waiting around for hours experience and hassle this process can take. Next thing I know I'm done and driving away with my new car. Done and done. Thanks Bill and Space Coast Honda!!!

Bill Miles

Wayne31
6/26/2016

"Car buying experience "

D'Angelo )our salesman) promised us he would take care of us and give us a great deal and he did!!!! We were impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. We're very happy with the dealership and our salesman.

D'Angelo Wilson

Launch Buddy
6/26/2016

"Another Great Deal from Spacecoast Honda"

We just bought another car from Spacecoast Honda. Now everyone in the family is driving a Honda. We normally only buy from Jason Chase because he is always so awesome at putting us in the right car for the right price, but he wasn't in today so Edgar Ocampo and Doug Fenwall step up to see if they could take care of me while I was here. I must say, I was skeptical at first, but Edgar helped us find the right car and Doug got right to the point on the price. They were able to put us in a new Civic EX at a payment that we could afford. Don't know why was so leary, Edgar has superb knowledge of all the Honda vehicles and Doug Rocks as the sales manager. Thank You Space Coast Honda!

Doug Ocampo, Doug Fenwell

pberg19
6/25/2016

"Great experience with Justin and Space Coast Honda!"

I found Justin Hinderliter immediately personable and ready to make my buying experience pleasurable, and I was fully confident in his ability to satisfy all my questions and concerns to the fullest. It is refreshing to find a true sales professional that goes the extra mile. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone! His loyalty to the Honda brand is commendable.

Justin Hinderliter

Sharon Rose
6/23/2016

"Professional "

Jeff Goff made the transaction in purchasing my Honda Accord so easy. This was my first stop to look at cars and the experience was so great I bought here. Very satisfied with my purchase and experience!

Jeff Goff

Dona120691
6/23/2016

"Traded my civic in for an accord "

I always have had a great experience at space coast. They are friendly,efficient and always satisfy my needs.

John DeSimone, , chad reed

BeachMom
6/20/2016

"Lease to purchase"

So impressed with our experience from leasing 3 years ago to purchasing today. We are so happy to have our daughter in a safe vehicle with an awesome experience from the dealership. We could send her in on her own with NO worries. Thank you!

Darnell Johnson