Space Coast Honda

Coggin Honda of Orlando

Ms.Stacey54
2/12/2016

"Fast and Friendly "

Darius Daughtry was my salesman, he was very professional and polite. I purchased a great car(2015 Chevy Malibu) for an excellent price! I couldn't be any happier.

Darius Daughtry

Marty77
2/08/2016

"Good Service. "

I had a great experience with Darnell and the rest of the team when I purchased my truck. I would recommend Darnell and Space Coast Honda to any of my friends and family.

Darnell Johnson

Deanna73
2/06/2016

"Awesome service."

We had an awesome salesman, Darius. He listened to what we wanted/didn't want and was not pushy. The sales manager, Doug was also great and listened to us. We got a great deal, and top dollar for trade in. Johnny, the finance guy was equally as great. He made sure we got a good rate, and didn't try to push all the extra stuff on us. Which made us more inclined to buy the extended warranty.

Darius, Doug, Johnny

WiredGail
2/05/2016

"Best price for trade in - best price for new CRV!"

I had a really satisfying buying experience today at Space Coast Honda. After visiting and corresponding with 5 other dealerships in the area, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of care my sales person took with my new car purchase. Not only was the price for the new car nearly 2K less than the competitor, The sales person took the time to follow up and close the sale. I have nothing but the highest praise for Matt Cole and the lengths he took to make this purchase happen. While most sales people give me a headache with useless banter, Matt was far and above the most pleasant, conscientious and knowledgeable sales personnel I have dealt with for a really long time. Kudos to Matt! You'll get my repeat business and a glowing recommendation to family and friends looking for a Honda vehicle.

Matt Cole

kimClawson
2/05/2016

"Very impressed with salesman"

I was looking for as new as possible used vehicle. The salesman D'Angelo Wilson was extremely knowledgable and understood my need to stay within a budget. No high pressure - answered all my questions promptly.

D'Angelo Wilson

Kaitlynp
2/04/2016

"Love my new car!"

All thanks to my mom she found the perfect car for me. 200 miles from home! Couldn't have been more of a perfect experience. Bought the car site unseen and with a few zooms on a picture we found a few things that we wanted fixed before purchasing. Nick was great!! He fixed the issue we had with no problem. For the drive I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the way everything was handled!

Nick

dmcordle69
2/02/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

We were looking to trade in a chevy camaro. Went to the local chevy dealer and they did not want to deal at all. Went down the road to Space Coast.Honda, and was happy from the start. Kevin Sullivan was the best salesman ever. Let us look without standing on top of us. Helped get us a great deal, and made the whole experience positive. Would definitely buy from them again.

Kevin Sullivan

vixana2001

"Fantastic experience!"

Darnell and D'Angelo were very professional and personable. We never thought buying a car would be fun but we actually had a great time speaking with these men. The whole sales experience was pressure AND haggle free! Highly recommend space coast honda, especially if you can get one of these two sales guys!

darnell, d'angelo

Dmel20

"Great Service"

Very friendly and helpful staff at this dealership! I love the new 2016 Honda Civic! The staff is on salary so there is no pressure!

Edgar Ocampo

Julie

"Ask for Daniel Jones"

Daniel Jones did a spectacular job assisting me. He was kind, patient, and pleasant (NOT pushy at all). Thank you sir for a nice experience.

Daniel Jones, Jason, manager, Johnny, finances