Space Coast Honda

Coggin Deland Honda

mekypsj
4/04/2015

"Service under duress"

First I want to praise David for getting me in fast without an appointment. I told him all I wanted was an oil change, and signed the paperwork. He came back a few moments later and asked it I had a couple of hours for a transmission / brake flush, I told him I did not as I had somewhere I needed to be. David walked away and came back a few moments later lets do the brake flush. At this point I felt a bit trapped, as if I said no I'd be pushed to the end of the line. He mentioned several times lots of people were showing up for their appointments and he would try and push me in first. I did not want the brake flush, but ended up paying over $100 for the service when all I wanted and needed was an oil change. Will NOT go back, will drive to another dealer.

David

RJS2015
2/28/2015

"Worst car buying experience ever. "

This is the condensed version… My fiancé and I purchased a certified used Crosstour with a "we owe' from the dealership of cosmetic corrections they promised to make to the vehicle for us; we delayed delivery of the vehicle for five days so that they could make the corrections. When we arrived to pick up the vehicle the corrections had not been made which is when we met sales manager Doug Finwall. Doug blamed the sales person for the car not being done, told us the repair person was out of town for three weeks (which they should have told us prior to us leaving the vehicle for the five additional days) and insulted us by trying to convince us that all dark colored cars have swirl marks in the paint... Three weeks later after contacting Doug numerous times via phone and email (he claimed that we had an incorrect email address for him - the email address had been provided to us by the finance manager Jason Chase and confirmed by the receptionist Marissa) they took the car back to make the corrections. Another four days later we got the car back still not fixed. When we tried to refuse delivery of the vehicle Doug yelled at my fiancé telling him we are being unreasonable for expecting them to actually come through with the 'we owe' they had promised and threatened us that we "better give back their loaner car or else". Additionally he insulted us again by trying to convince us that they don't paint or dye leather when it is cold outside and told me to call him back in a few weeks when it wasn't so cold outside... I'm not sure if Doug’s behavior and actions toward us were due to us being young, that I am pregnant, that my fiancé is in the military or if he just really hoped we were completely ignorant and wouldn’t notice or say anything to anyone about being insulted and threatened but in any case he was absolutely appalling. At that point, almost a month later and also after discovering they had still not paid off the trade in we had given them, (which translates to us being charged a month’s worth of interest on a car loan for a car we had not owned in a month), we got the GM Fil Catania involved. It took a month of fighting, being insulted and threatened by the sales manager Doug and getting the GM involved to get what we had been promised. If this is how they treat their customers I am shocked how they have ever won an award. We will never go to this dealership again nor promote it in any way.

Steven LaDesma, Doug Finwall, Fil Catania

Ed
2/19/2015

"Glad i bought here"

Excellent and fast service. I purchased my new CRV here just over a year ago and am very pleased both with my purchase and the service at this dealership. I live aprox 25 miles away in orange county and its worth the drive.

danny

LiletN
1/07/2015

"Wonderful Experience, I love my new Accord!!!"

Mr. Bob Miller is wonderful, He treated me very nice and sold me a car. I bought 4 cars from Bob. Mr. Rene in finance office was very helpful. I love Space Coast Honda!! Lilet N.

Bob Miller

TVijay
12/15/2014

"This is the BEST dealership I have EVER purchased from!"

My experience at Space Coast Honda was as easy, and perfect as you can imagine any buying experience to be. I hate buying cars, and homes, but the guys at this Honda made me feel at home and felt like I was making all the right choices. My payment ended up being lower than I had thought I'd be paying, and I was introduced to a program called lease to own, which matched my needs perfectly. I bought a new 2015 CRV touring, and couldn't be more pleased. I recommend to all my friends and family to come into this dealership. So quick and easy!

Kelly Brain

Lmill13
11/02/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I am pleased to write this review regarding my recent car purchase experience. The Product Specialist, Justin Francisco, and his General Manager Phil were both very attentive, patient and knowledgeable. They listened to what I wanted and got me into a car that I love and could easily afford. I am very happy to say that they may this large purchase easy to get through. Thanks gentlemen!

Justin Francisco, General Manager Phil

Erinnichole
9/11/2014

"Derrick Pitts at space coast honda"

My experience with Derrick at space coast was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Not only did he help me find the car I was looking for but really helped bring the price down a lot and got me a lot of discounts on deals they had going on. My car was ready in no time and mr. Pitts explained how to use everything on the car so there was no confusion. I highly recommend going to space coast honda and working with Derrick Pitts he really made the experience awesome.

Derrick Pitts

keith251
7/09/2014

"WORST CAR BUYING AND SERVICE EVER!!! BUYER BEWARE"

In regards to the vehicle purchase, It has been the worst experience. Unfortunately we visited the dealership out of convenience as the location is close to our home. We negotiated a fair deal and then they changed all the paperwork when in the finance dept. When the statement came for the payment, it was 25 dollars more a month than is on our contract. Honda Finance said it has to be handled at the dealer and we have made multiple trips, calls, left five (5) messages for Jacob the finance manager but no one ever returns the call. We are now speaking with Honda Corporate to intervene on our behalf. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I will never visit this dealer, service department, or even buy a HONDA at all because of this experience. This is my third accord and we also have an Odyssey. It's unfortunate that they conduct business this way.

Salesman, Justin- Sales Manager - Chad Reed, General Manager -Doug Fenwell, & Finance MGR Jacob

rhgreer
6/21/2014

"Great Experience"

Mike Kovacs was a pleasure to work with. He pointed out a number of details that made the Honda Pilot a special SUV. During the test drive, I was able to drive the vehicle under a number of different conditions--in town, on the freeway, and on curves. The test drive sold me on the Pilot, and Mike's knowledge about the vehicle and his friendliness clinched the deal. This is the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Mike Kovacs and Jacob Jeffers

vitosingh
6/05/2014

"THIS IS WORST PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE"

THEY JUST WANT TO SELL YOU A VEHICLE AND THAT:S IT, OUR EXPERIENCE: 1) AFTER SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE VERY BAD, we got defective honda CRV and it took lot of time to solve the problem! 2) NO COMMUNICATION WITHIN THE DEPT. you have to talk to or leave messages and they don't return calls at-all. 3) They will try to sell you nonsense stuff worth thousands of dollars with car: Buffing service etc for $600, plus warranties! 4) We got the title for the CRV, information was wrong on it.

SALE STAFF