Spitzer Ford Hartville

Matthew Burnworth

June 15, 2017

"Best experience ever!!!"

- Mary1977

After having a terrible terrible terrible experience at Waikem Kia we decided to visit Spitzer Ford in Hartville. Right off the bat we were greated by Adam Zeman who was friendly and eager to help us in our hunt. He listened to what we were looking for and the monthly payment we were wanting to stay at and only showed us vehicles that fitted our desires. He even went as far as taking us to their North Canton store so I could drive a Jeep Patriot and see how they ride. After we settled on the car the experience continued to be top rated! Sales manager Brian Van Riper was able to get us a interest rate to help us stay right where we wanted to be. And the great experience was continued right into the finance room with Dan Wines who explained everything perfectly and didn't try to upsale all those normal annoying add ons that will make my payment higher. I have never experience such a painless experience in buying a car and after what we went through days before what a relief!!! These 3 men made the car buying experience a wonderful time! They totally will be seeing us again when my wife's lease is up in a year and a half!

Dan Wines
Brian Van Riper

June 13, 2017

"Painless and very happy with purchase"

- Lindalou

First, let me just say that Jason Anderson, my salesperson, was great. The whole staff at Spitzer Ford was wonderful. This is the first car I have purchased by myself and I felt confident that I was getting a good vehicle at a great price. The whole process was painless and made simple to understand. Had my old car for 14 years, hope to get more with new Honda CR-V. Thanks Spitzer Ford and a big thank you to Jason Anderson!

Jason Anderson

June 08, 2017

"Best Dealer Experience"

- Tammy

I am 53 years old, and I have bought many vehicles during my life. Most of those experiences have been negative, dealing with SALESPEOPLE. This experience was completely different at Spitzer Ford in Hartville, Ohio. I drove 2 hours to this dealership, from Pittsburgh, because they had the used car I wanted. From the initial phone conversation to the drive out of their parking lot, EVERYONE was terrific!!! • Price was great • Trade value was on target • Not one person was pushy • They were professional and friendly • Their advertised Honda HR-V was exactly as listed • Adam, Matthew, JR, and Andrew we're VERY helpful In the future, I will not hesitate to drive two hours to their dealership to purchase a vehicle. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for an honest, enjoyable, fair deal!!!

Matthew Burnworth