Sport Mazda

6239 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32809
Sport Mazda Info
About Sport Mazda

Don Mealey's Sport Mazda in Orlando is the home of the "Mazda Experts" who provide the highest rated dealership customer experience in all of Central Florida. DealerRater's Florida Mazda Dealer of the Year for the last three years. Family-owned and Family-operated, we are part of the Don Mealey family of auto dealerships that have been serving Florida customers for almost half a century. Check out the many wonderful customer testimonials and then visit and experience a new level of customer service from the friendly and award-winning professionals at Sport Mazda.

About Sport Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,499 Dealership Reviews
dWagner
4/01/2015

"Easy to work with - knew what I wanted and they delivered"

I walked into Sport Mazda on a Tuesday knowing exactly what i wanted to purchase. I test drove a vehicle with Kyle that day and we couldn't quite come to an agreement on price which happened to be a bit beyond my budget. There was not any sort of heavy sales pressure and they were willing to show the invoice and be quite transparent throughout the entire process. The next day I knew that I wanted to purchase the vehicle - so I decided to return to Sport Mazda due to their easy nature and great attitudes. Kyle unfortunately was not in the office, so Julio took me right under his wing. He stayed with me a bit past closing and walked me through the entire process. Finance was easy to work with as well -- they were straight shooters, not greedy. I know they have to turn a profit and we came to a good compromise that left both of us happy. I plan on returning to Sport Mazda for all of my future car buying and service needs on my new car. Thank you to everyone in the process! I'm extremely happy with my purchase and still loving every minute that I get to drive around in my new car.

edaguimo

"very nice experience"

very friendly environment. they treated us very good. they make it the whole process very quickly. they help us with the credit and everything. We are very happy with the car so far.

Trisha L.

"Phenomenal Customer Service"

Car buying for me is a nightmare, but the team of professionals at Sport Mazda made sure it was one of the most memorable customer service experiences ever. Brian San Pedro and the finance team worked diligently to ensure that we left there happy, satisfied, future return customers. I was impressed with the dedication these folks demonstrated, as well as their ability to overcome obstacles...because we had a few...all while communicating everything clearly to me, as well as each other. Special thanks to Brian, Luis and Josh for continuing to make this the most amazing cs experience ever! These guys, along with the rest of the staff, set a prime example of what stellar service is.

hookandsmee03

"Kerwin and Kervin A+"

The entire process of buying a car was fantastic. There was some unexpected road blocks during the process but Kevin and Kerwin were wonderful with smoothing everything out. The attention to my wants and needs weren't overshadowed by the demands on the salesmen. Definitely will recommend Kerwin and Kervin to any one of my friends looking to buy a car.

nicecampos
3/31/2015

"LONG TIME AND LONG WAY......"

I been doing business with Sport Mazda for too many years, they never changed the way they treat everyone, I am proud to have a cia that is looking for my interest before theirs and the exceptional service only improved over the years and makes me always wow....my children and I been buying, trading for too many years, before was direct with Victor Ortiz, this wonderful human being that you cant find everywhere, so he was promoted and passed me to Juan Cruz, another wonderful person that I met and wants to have as friend forever, he also was promoted and passed us to his son Juanzito R Cruz, what a sweet kiddo he is not only a great human being but polite , patient and I want to say PATIENT, because with me need to have lots of PATIENCE, and he never , never was for a second down of his best way to help me, and all the time I am there he WOW me over and over again, I sent many Brazilian friends to buy with them, and been buying and trading lots of cars myself and my children, and Yesterday I introduced my husband who also had the WOW effect after he tried to do business with FORD and was not even close to how he was treated at SPORT MAZDA, he told to everyone how he is feeling been in a place that really help the CUSTOMERS, but more important , LISTEN to the CUSTOMERS AND PLEASURE THEM, and I WANT TO say that JOSH is so easy to deal with , and Dan Parker, they DO LISTEN TO your needs and try THEIR best, to make YOUR BEST DEAL, anyone can contact me if you want to know more about this excellent and exceptional SPORT MAZDA, my name is Nice Campos , and my phone is a public number 407-427-3495 will be my pleasure to ensure to everyone how they are....THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY EVERY.....nicecampos@yahoo.com

milliegray

"satisfied customer"

Being on the road with car trouble is not a fun time. Praying, I drove into Don's Madza and was greeted and treated very special.

maybe others forgot names

hybridxclusiv
3/31/2015

"Exceptional cust. Service "

The service department at Sport Mazda is happy to help with a smile. Donny Larsen is very courteous and nice as well as very helpful with answering anything about my car. They did a great job of getting my car serviced in a timely manner.

hybridxclusiv

"Exceptional Service"

We walked in and was warmly greeted by Luis. We were looking at purchasing A 2015 Mazda 6 fully loaded with the technology package. He had helped us through the whole process from start to finish without giving us the run around. I would return to this dealership for my future car and recommend friends confidently.

CO1971
3/31/2015

"Kerwin Larocque- Sport Mazda"

Kerwin understood our needs and helped us in finding the perfect car. He answered all our questions and was very knowledgeable-The entire team was outstanding! I recommend working with Kerwin Larocque, at Sport Mazda because of his honesty and no hassle approach.

Lester
3/30/2015

"Quick and Easy"

I came with the desire to buy a new Mazda3. They found the exact model I asked for and was in and out within a couple hours. Quick and Easy.

1 - 10 of 1,499 results