Sport Mazda

Luis Arce

Mazda Elite Certified Sales Pro

"Excellent!"

- LisaJ407

This dealership was amazing. Maia was so knowledgeable and I felt as though she had my best interests in mind. She was extremely hospitable and I couldn't have been more pleased with my car shopping experience.

January 22, 2017

"new car buying made easy"

- j4dimar

Mark Cappetta was the right salesman for us! I called the dealership and spoke with Mark letting him know I wanted to test drive a Mazda 6. Even though I got there 2 hours late, Mark had a car cleaned up and ready for me to drive. He spent a long time going over our options and giving my husband and me plenty of time to discuss and ask questions. We left to go test drive other brands. We called Mark the next day to let him know we were interested , but wanted a very specific car including colors not on the lot. We also wanted a great price on this special vehicle. Mark found us what we wanted and had it ready for us the next day. Great service, great car, great price!

"Excellent service! "

- Diego Castellano

Excellent service. Juan Urdaneta listened to our needs and looked for all the alternatives to find us a solution. We were able to walk out of there with a car.

New 2016 Mazda CX-5, $28680