Sport Mazda

Sport Mazda
Call
Sport Mazda Info
About Sport Mazda

Don Mealey's Sport Mazda in Orlando is the home of the "Mazda Experts" who provide the highest rated dealership customer experience in all of Central Florida. Family-owned and Family-operated, we are part of the Don Mealy family of auto dealerships that have been serving Florida customers for almost half a century. Check out the many wonderful customer testimonials and then visit and experience a new level of customer service from the friendly and award-winning professionals at Sport Mazda.

About Sport Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Customer Service is wonderful!!"

Edwin Vasquez was great! He was both courteous and patient. Both my husband and I were taken back by the amount of customer service provided by Edwin and the others we met at Sport Mazda.

"Excellent!"

Beth Alvarez provided us with excellent customer service! She is not only extremely patient, but she was very helpful in helping us make a decision. I left the dealership completely satisfied. My grandfather has bought 3 cars from her and mine was the 4th he's purchased, so that tells you something!

"Great service fast"

Replaced my defective battery free of charge. Fast, no bassle service! I drive to this dealer even though others are much closer to my home.

"Bryan San Pedro...Thanks for your help"

Bryan, assisted by Kyle were exceptional in knowledge and presentation of the product. Their courtesy, consideration and patience were important to us. They answered all of our technical questions, as well as the communications and logistics of getting the deal done. Easy and pleasant to work with. I'll submit a follow-up review after my first scheduled service...sooner if issues arise with th vehicle, requiring dealer support. Sport Mazda's people seem to provide an atmosphere that's a bit more up-market than competitors in this segment. Not quite Audi or Porsche-like, but very nice in a relaxed yet efficient and professional way. Thanks, Bryan

"Step Child/Step Customer"

Donny was my service advisor. A + Service from THIS Sport Mazda Pro! I called sine I was in the area for work, and he was able to get me right in, to address some issues with my GPS / Audio Music Device. I am however disappointed to think that since they were unable to actually experience the Audio turning off at times for no reason that they were unable to repair or replace it. I was given a option to leave the car for a full day so they can experience the sudden off of the device for no reason, but, SPORT MAZDA does not offer a loaner car, unless I bought the car from them? This is very disappointing, I bought a $32,000 car, and because I did not BUY IT from this LOCATION, I am sorta treated like a STEP CHILD/CUSTOMER, this is sad, since when I buy my next car, I will remember, the LACK of commitment to EARN my NEW CAR BUYING, business! Disappointed, Roland

"Great service "

They worked with our situation to get us in a car today when we didn't think it was possible. Very happy with the service and care! Would recommend to anyone!!

"friendly and effecient service"

Ellie, Was kind and answered my questions with full acknowledgment of her job and service. She had great suggestions with no pressure. The service was prompt and I was satisfied when leaving. Thank you

"Great 1st expereince"

This was the first time that I took our new Mazda in for service and the experience was excellent!! Friendly staff, fast service time. I booked the appointment using the phone App, but when I showed up the service department had no record of my appointment. Jeremy was extremely cooperative and still got my vehicle in at my desired time. Looking forward to future service appointments at Sport Mazda.

"Great Sales rep"

I was very fortunate to get Beth Alvarez as my sales rep. She always made me felt at ease and not rushed or forced. She explained everything in detail and took her time. Would definitely do more business in the future with her.

"great service"

Donny was very nice. Took my car in for an oil change and it was back to me in no time at all. That's what I call service!

Donny Larson