Sport Mazda

Donny Larson, Mazda Certified Service Consultant, Sport Mazda

Donny Larson

Mazda Certified Service Consultant

February 18, 2017

" My experience was great!!"

- Dyer72

Our visit at the dealership was a great experience our sales person Ernest was very pleasant when greeting us very knowledgeable he was able to answer all questions in regards to the car that we were interested in. A great salesman!!

February 18, 2017

"The absolute best customer service EVER!"

- KimfromButler

I must begin by saying that this dealership is a breath of fresh air! They are by far one of the best my husband and I have ever dealt with. We were down in Florida visiting our daughter, who had just given birth to our very first grand baby! What a happy occasion! Also...time for a bigger, newer vehicle to tote the precious cargo! Brian San Pedro was the first to pleasantly greet us (not accost us!), and he was so professional, so polite and so knowledgeable. He made me not dread walking into a car dealership again! Thank you so very much for all of your help from beginning to end. You truly made our car buying experience a great one! You are a the perfect example of how all businesses should treat their customers, and I will definitely spread the word for you!

"Totally love it!!!"

- Stephanie C Santiago-Ojeda

I want to thank Mark Cappetta for helping me through out the whole process of getting my new car. I really love my new 2017 Mazda 3. Thanks Sport Mazda. You Rock!

New 2016 Mazda CX-5, $28680