Sport Mazda

Juan Cruz

Mazda Elite Certified Sales Manager

"Wonderful experience"

- Debbie

Worked with Ray Meises, sales in the purchase of my Mazda6. He was very knowledgable on the features of the car, answering all my questions. He is dedicated to offering great customer service. Ray was persistent yet not in a pushy way. He stayed late on the evening I could come by for a test drive to accommodate my schedule. Would recommend Ray as a great example of the no pressure, no hassle salesman. Changed my opinion of car buying. Thank you..

Raymond Mieses
Other Employees : Carlos taught me how to use the features on my new vehicle and was very patient. He set a lot of the features so I was ready to drive off and enjoy the car. Thank you.

"Bought a Mazda CX-5"

- glmarks

I decided to purchase a Mazda CX-5 this weekend. I chose Sport Mazda because of other positive reviews, plus the no dealer fee policy. My experience there was good. I was able to get a reasonable return on my trade and a good price on the new vehicle. The supply of 2016 vehicles was limited, but I found one that I liked. My salesman (Ray Mieses) was able to guide me thru the process. There were others involved also, and everyone did their best to make the deal work for me.

Edwin Acevedo
Carlos Medina
Raymond Mieses
Jason Santiago
Josh Snell

"Awesome "

- IvyAlex

I'm very happy with my car service. Since the moment I schedule my appointment, to the time I arrive to the dealer for my car to the moment I left. This people are very friendly, professional and great customer service. I don't have any complaints at all.

Rob Nestor