Sport Mazda

6239 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32809
Sport Mazda Info
About Sport Mazda

Don Mealey's Sport Mazda in Orlando is the home of the "Mazda Experts" who provide the highest rated dealership customer experience in all of Central Florida. DealerRater's Florida Mazda Dealer of the Year for the last three years. Family-owned and Family-operated, we are part of the Don Mealey family of auto dealerships that have been serving Florida customers for almost half a century. Check out the many wonderful customer testimonials and then visit and experience a new level of customer service from the friendly and award-winning professionals at Sport Mazda. Now featuring Lifetime Warranties and No DEALER FEE on New Mazdas.

About Sport Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

2,739 Dealership Reviews
Taylod79

"Awesome Sales Team"

I came back to purchase my next car from Sports Mazda. They always make you feel comfortable and there is no sales pressure. Beth has sold me several vehicles over the years. Mark was awesome assisting her with the sale. They make a geat team. I will definitely be back in the future and tell all my friends about Beth & Mark. Thank you for a great sales experience.

Zoom Zoom
7/25/2016

"Oil Change / Tire Rotation....."

Had appointment to have my oil changed and tires rotated... upon arrival... Rob greeted me and I handed him the keys... and then went inside to have a cup of coffee.... Within 30 minutes Rob came in and told me my car was ready and went over the list of services preformed....... Rob was both friendly and professional, and told he would send me a reminder in about 4 months for my next appointment.... Other cup of coffee to go... and off I went....... And yes,,,,, I would recommend him and Sports Mazda to my friends....

Ryan Murray

"Excellent Purchasing Experience"

Brian was extremely helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire purchasing process. Never felt 'pushy' like some others and was always quick to respond. We were looking for a fairly specific model/trim/color and Brian made it happen!! Thank you again

Ptchris21
7/24/2016

"Simple friendly "

No dealer fees willing to work with you. Get straight to the point. Working with my main man Earnest was a pleasure. Great sense of humor.

JulesAndrews
7/24/2016

"Great Experience! "

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Ask for Maia! She knows everything there is to know about Mazda vehicles and ensures that you get the best deal! Definitely would purchase another vehicle here in the future!

mrlp3

"Great customer service"

Usually buying a car is a dreaded experience, however at Sports Mazda we had a pleasant experience. Our sales person Edwin was very knowledgeable, anticipated our questions, and helped us get exactly what we were looking for. In fact, we felt like we got a fair deal and were treated with respect. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

mb2016

"No games, professional."

After going to a number of dealerships in the Orlando area and being treated like a number, I was frustrated to say the least. I decided to go to Sport Mazda with a less then optimistic attitude, and was pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and the ease in which the staff made feel. The sales representative that I had the wonderful opportunity of meeting was Mark. I explained the car and price that worked for me and he made it happen. I just sat there waiting for the classic, "Oh by the way..." list of fees that put the car you want out of reach, but it never came. Unfortunately, I was in a wreck 3 months after my purchase, and the car was a total loss. I called Mark and explained my situation. I was treated like family once again, and once again got the car at the price that worked for me. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, do yourself a favor and look up Mark Cappetta at Sport Mazda in Orlando. I also had the pleasure of meeting Mona at the dealership and she could not have been more courteous.

Acichielo

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

Went to Sports Mazda and got the perfect car for me! Luis and Edwin helped me get my payments down to exactly what worked best for me! And the process was very easy!

Carol Thayer
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

Earnest Evans was very professional and helpful in looking g for a vehicle at sports madza. I would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop and see earnest.

Amber Hewitt
7/21/2016

"Tint Correction"

I pushed a new car are few months back and noticed I still had some bubbles in my tint. I was told to bring it in and they would correct it. I took it in pointed out the problem and was told to they would work on it. I sat for about a hour getting annoyed wondering why it was taking so long. Well they noticed a few bubbles in another window and were not happy with the way it looked. So they re tinted 3 of my windows, that's the reason I had to wait. I appropriate they took the time and care to make sure my windows were perfect and I wouldn't have any issues in the future. Thank you so much for a great buying experience and a great service experience.

1 - 10 of 2,739 results