Sport Mazda

6239 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32809
Sport Mazda Info
About Sport Mazda

Don Mealey's Sport Mazda in Orlando is the home of the "Mazda Experts" who provide the highest rated dealership customer experience in all of Central Florida. DealerRater's Florida Mazda Dealer of the Year for the last three years. Family-owned and Family-operated, we are part of the Don Mealey family of auto dealerships that have been serving Florida customers for almost half a century. Check out the many wonderful customer testimonials and then visit and experience a new level of customer service from the friendly and award-winning professionals at Sport Mazda. Now featuring Lifetime Warranties and No DEALER FEE on New Mazdas.

About Sport Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

2,823 Dealership Reviews
Aharrison
8/27/2016

"Sport Mazda Review"

After a long day of dealing with corporate-type dealerships, it was such a relief to step into sport Mazda and not feel pushed to purchase. Aida and Willie were a great help in finding me a new vehicle!

Viviang69

"Friendly "

Sports Mazda is friendly and hard working place.They do make sure customer are always satisfied and leave with a smile.Sport Mazda is great

Memi Robles
8/26/2016

"Thank You for an Amazing Experience!!!"

I had gone to another dealer 2 days prior and left very disappointed and upset. At Sports Mazda my experience was wonderful. Since i walked threw the door me and my family were greeted by a very happy staff. They were very upfront with all the information and guided me threw the process. I want to Thank Edwin Acevedo for very patiently answering my questions and even sending me a video of my future car :-). I also want to give a very special THANK YOU to Barby Irby she was very patient with me, my kids loved her. Thank you Sports Mazda for such a positive experience!!

cgarrett
8/26/2016

"Best overall car buying experience I've had"

From the moment I made contact with Maia she was amazing. She kept me up to date with each step of the process and worked to meet my requests. She was friendly and personable while still maintaining professionalism. She was genuine in her pursuit to find the right deal for me. Thanks to Maia's help I was able to get a 2016 Mazda 3 $5,000 less than had I purchased the same car in Tampa. She knew the ins and outs of the Mazda 3 and explained it very thoroughly. Before leaving and the following day she made sure let me know if I needed help that I could call her at anytime. LOVED HER!!!!!! Cody and Edwin were also very helpful and it made the process run quick and efficiently without seeming like it was too routine. Very nice and knowledgeable group of people and I would definitely refer others to them.

Mandy Protheroe
8/25/2016

"Friendly & helpful sales staff"

Received wonderful customer service from both Luis & Earnest. Luis let me test drive the car and was totally understanding when I told him I'd contact him after I made up my mind. When I returned the following week, he had to take off but introduced me to Earnest and ensured I'd be taken care of. Earnest was fair, honest and informative when it came to figuring out the financing for my new car. I did my research on the car prior to showing up to the lot. I told this to Earnest and he understood that I wasn't looking to be sold on anything else. Everything went smoothly without any issues until I was sat down with the floor manager to start signing paperwork. He was incredibly pushy while trying to spiel numerous insurance add-ons. "No" wasn't good enough until my father got visibly and audibly very disgruntled with his pushiness (thank goodness I brought him with me...seemed like he wouldn't have backed down otherwise). Eventually he withdrew, and I signed the paperwork and was ready to take off. As I went to leave in my awesome new car, Earnest handed over a Wawa giftcard and a nice branded leather keychain. A huge thank you to Luis & Earnest! Overall a good experience but wish it didn't have to come to us having to get angry in order to have the manager stop pushing extra stuff I didn't want.

Lindserlou

"Awesome!"

My experience with sport Mazda has been excellent so far. Bought a car I love and just had my first routine service visit. I expect nothing but good experiences in the future.

August 25, 2016

i appreciate your valuable time and for writing this nice review. I am proud of both my sales and service team. Together I think they provide a great buying experience and then continue to support you and your car with service that is second to none. Please let me know if you receive anything but good experiences at Sport Mazda. Thank you for being our customer. We value your business. Jay Mealey, GM/Owner

Jen123
8/25/2016

"Fast and friendly service"

This was by far the quickest and to the point service I have ever received at a dealership. Pedro Blanco was helpful and had a sense of urgency which is what I needed when I arrived.

August 25, 2016

Only when the service meets the customers needs is it a great experience. Pedro Blanco is an excellent salesperson and I am so happy that he provided you the service you wanted and needed at that time. Thank you for letting others know and we really appreciate the business of customers like yourself. Have a wonderful day. Jay Mealey, GM/Owner

Giovanni

"Thanks "

its a great dealer as various car to choose. Thanks for everything.and now enjoy my new mazda 6 I recommend sport mazda too everyone iknow

August 25, 2016

I am so happy your buying experience with Edwin Acevedo and Sport Mazda warranted your recommendation. It is what we strive for. Providing every customer what they want and deserve is the kind of dealership we try to be. So glad you are our customer and we value your business. Thanks for the review. Jay Mealey, GM/Owner

Macnut101
8/24/2016

"good service, geT SALES PERSON"

Pedro went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect!! He took care of any and all problems before and after the sale.

TravisaurusRex

"The Bulgarian Bombshell"

I was at Sport Mazda 3 times looking at cars. My salesperson Maia was awesome. The first time I was there, she spent 7 hours with me test driving cars and trying to make the numbers work. Unfortunately I was out of my budget that time so no sale. I stopped by again and test drove a great pre-owned car but again it was out of my range. After searching on the internet, I finally found a 2015 Mazda3 Sport I liked and it was in the right price range. Third times a charm because I bought it. Maia took the time to show me EVERY feature on every car I drove, never pushed me or tried to get me in over my head. She was so fun to talk to. Juan was nice to and worked with me on the price.

1 - 10 of 2,823 results