Sport Mazda

6239 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32809
Sport Mazda Info
About Sport Mazda

Don Mealey's Sport Mazda in Orlando is the home of the "Mazda Experts" who provide the highest rated dealership customer experience in all of Central Florida. DealerRater's Florida Mazda Dealer of the Year for the last three years. Family-owned and Family-operated, we are part of the Don Mealey family of auto dealerships that have been serving Florida customers for almost half a century. Check out the many wonderful customer testimonials and then visit and experience a new level of customer service from the friendly and award-winning professionals at Sport Mazda. Now featuring Lifetime Warranties and No DEALER FEE on New Mazdas.

About Sport Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

2,628 Dealership Reviews
Courtney Vincent
5/31/2016

"Amazing Customer Service! "

Buying a car is not always a stress-free process! When I finally decided it was time to get a new car, I was dreading having to go into the various dealerships and start haggling about pricing and what I wanted. Our first stop on the first day of our car buying was to Sport Mazda. I already had an idea of what type of car that I wanted, it was just a matter of finding it! From the moment we sat with Kerwin, it was such a comfortable process. He was not pushy and he did not try to sell me anything that I wasn't asking for! He explained the various options and tiers that the car came in and was very honest the entire time. Once we finished the test drive, it was time to start talking pricing! Everything that he came back with, made perfect sense! They gave me a great trade in for my current car & there are NO DEALER FEES! Very refreshing! I would have normally gone to at least one other dealership to make sure that I was getting the best deal, but with the customer service and ease of the day, we decided it was time to buy right then! It was such a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend Sport Mazda and Kerwin to anyone looking to buy a new car!

Flo Sena
5/30/2016

"Excellent and painless experience"

My husband and I approach buying cars very analytically. Prior purchasing experiences have been very stressful. We were expecting similar hard sells and the playing of games. But today we encountered neither. Our sales rep listened and he was able to meet our price requirements; he did a great job! The Finance Manager was great as well. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Rey (finance)

mjs103
5/30/2016

"A simple and seamless experience from start to finish"

If you're looking for a fantastic dealership with great people at the helm to help you find the car you want, look no further! My salesperson was Ana, and she did an outstanding job of working with me to ensure that I got a great deal on a great car. I would highly recommend anyone who seeks a new car to come by and try them out. You won't leave disappointed!

StevJGL
5/30/2016

"Excellent and fast service"

Donnie is always spot on with excellent service and gets the job done right as quickly as possible. Will definitely be back for next service.

Simmonsac
5/30/2016

"Best car buying experience! "

Very fast online email responses. Price and cost comparisons given readily. We went in with an appointment and we were out of there very quickly with a new CX5 that we are extremely happy with!

Maloney family

"No hidden charges!!!"

Our 19yo son wanted his first car to be a Mazda, Earnest got him such a good deal my husband was mad. The interest was lower than what he was paying!

Mayra66
5/29/2016

"Second to None Service ........"

On a situation like a lot of Americans after the last 5 years of a downhill economy and struggling job market ...... when everybody's says No ...... Juan Cruz Sr and his staff did everything imaginable to make it happen. Zoom ....Zoom Sport Mazda

Upasna
5/29/2016

"A Memory for a Lifetime"

I had one amazing experience here at Sport Mazda. From when I walked into the showroom till the time I drove out, I had that smile upon me that spoke more than a million words. My financing situation was handled so beautifully that I still cannot believe I own the car of my dreams! As an International student and now a working individual, I feel so lucky to have met Edwin and Ray who proved it to me that nothing is impossible when you are determined to get what you want!!

maria
5/28/2016

"excelente"

Gracias a Edwin Acevedo mi hijo hizo realidad su sueño de tener un carro nuevo,su esfuerzo por buscarnos un buen precio fue de gran ayuda.

1miata
5/28/2016

"Took care of me in a bad situation "

My car lost its a/c blower and that same day the driver side window motor broke. It was hot and I already had an appointment for the following day. I came in a day early and got both working at least till the motor came in on order and the window works perfectly . Thanks

1 - 10 of 2,628 results