Sport Mazda

Mazda Certified Sales Pro

March 27, 2017

"Great experience!"

- RaymondMunoz

They had a whole team (sales, insurance, finance) working together to make the sale posible. They were very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any person that would like to feel stressless when buying a car. The facility is outstanding!

March 26, 2017

"Awesome service"

- RML

Rob is an awesome service advisor, he is always friendly, helpful and takes care of all my car needs every time I bring my CX-5 in for service. He always treats me as a valued customer and makes my visits enjoyable. I am thrilled your dealership has moved closer to me and your new waiting area is fantastic, so much better then your previous location. Whenever someone asks me about my car I tell them I love it and they should check out your dealership. On your question- If you have bought/leased a vehicle and had one serviced at the same dealership, which dealership employee do you feel was most interested in serving your interests, rather than the interests of the dealership? I am not able to select more then one and I would need to select the all the following. Salesperson/the person who sold the vehicle Service adviser/the person who advised on what work the vehicle needed Service technician/the person who serviced the vehicle

March 26, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Lydea Strickland

This would have to be one of the most mellow easy stress and pressure free car buying experiences I have ever had. They actually listen and understand that buying a car is a big important experience. My salesman Fernando really made me feel that my happiness with the right car was important to him as well. Fernando was very patient and made sure I had plenty of options to choose one and let me know to take my time so I didnt miss anything. Fernando was very knowledgeable of the cars and the information on them. I ended up buying a mazda 6 and am more than happy with my purchase I have 0 regrets. Thank you Dan parker (sales manager) for your awesome customer service. I would definitely recommend to anyone. P.s the facility is gorgeous.

New 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata, $29132