Sport Mazda

6239 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32809
Sport Mazda Info
About Sport Mazda

Don Mealey's Sport Mazda in Orlando is the home of the "Mazda Experts" who provide the highest rated dealership customer experience in all of Central Florida. DealerRater's Florida Mazda Dealer of the Year for the last three years. Family-owned and Family-operated, we are part of the Don Mealey family of auto dealerships that have been serving Florida customers for almost half a century. Check out the many wonderful customer testimonials and then visit and experience a new level of customer service from the friendly and award-winning professionals at Sport Mazda. Now featuring Lifetime Warranties and No DEALER FEE on New Mazdas.

About Sport Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

2,678 Dealership Reviews
William Torres
6/24/2016

"Great Experience"

Thank you very much for the help and patience. Great experience. Hope we can get the same good experience for the maintenance and the lifetime warranty. The seller Barby is so kind and relax (not like other aggressive sellers that we hate) We are very pleased with our new Mazda 3 iT.

Mariacruza
6/24/2016

"Great expiriance "

Juan Jr. is a honest trustworthy man! They don't give you the run around like others dealerships do... Juan Jr. made the expiriance easy and fast. I would defenetly be referring and always buy my vichels from him. The dealership was nice and clean and staff is friendly Thank you!

Aliswonderful

"Repeat Satisfied customer"

I have been bringing my car here ever since I bought it in 2014. Ellie is wonderful. She is always professional, pleasant and explains everything in a detailed manner.

Camacho

"Full Disclosure"

The place is a bit run down, old feeling and I think needs to be completely redesigned. The car I found that I wanted was in a back lot behind the back lot and was parked in that lot with several other vehicles in overgrown grass. If I were anal it likely would have completely turned me off but all that being said the overall buying/purchase experience was fantastic so I'm glad I stuck through the initial search for the vehicle. The purchase portion was smooth, quick, no gimmicks, no games. I did ask if they could throw in a $200 retractable cargo cover for my new cx5 and was denied by Juan Cruz (not R), which was disappointing. Kerwin was a great sales man who really knows the Mazda product who is passionate about getting someone a quality vehicle that fits their needs. Not pushy or demeaning like a lot of sales people are these days. He hit the ground running and was eager and made it a point to be sure my husband and I were pleased.

6/23/2016

"Professional, cordial and efficient"

We recently bought a CX-5 from Sport Mazda. Barby Irby did an excellent job in processing our paperwork and ensuring that we have an understanding of the car’s operations and features. She was thorough, patient and amiable throughout the purchase process. The rest of the staff who aided her in getting the car ready for our drive away from the dealership were also helpful, friendly and efficient, from Rey the Finance Manager to the parts department rep. who cheerfully installed the cargo cover and tray for us. The whole at dealership purchase experience was all in all a pleasant experience.

Rey Almonte

savingfuel
6/22/2016

"professional and efficient"

the staff at sport mazda was really professional and helfull specially Juan Cruz. He took the time to show us around and gave us all the informations and answered all our question. Everything was delivered as promised. The only thing that we got a little annoyed over was the time spent at the credit office we tought it was a little overwhelming with just about as much paper work as when you buy a house.But beside that all went smoothly thanks again Juan.

VivHpy
6/21/2016

"Always a pleasant experience"

Donny was very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. He made servicing both of my Mazdas smooth and easy. As always, everyone in this dealer and service center was very friendly, even the cashiers. Thank you.

June 22, 2016

I appreciate your kind review on our service team. I am very proud of my service advisor team and especially Donny Larson for the very personalized service he provides. He really takes to heart our credo that "customers should receive the service the expect and deserve, every time." I am so thankful that you are our loyal customer and want you to know how much we appreciate your business. Jay Mealey, GM/Owner

younglife

"Felt like a VIP"

This was my second car purchase from Sport Mazda and both experiences have far exceeded my expectations. I not only got an incredible deal on the purchase, but the service that was provided was over the top. Brian even personally delivered my new car to my home!

June 22, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty. We keep trying to get even better for our customers so I am glad that this time was good or better than the first time you bought. What our customers consider Over The Top service is really the service they deserve. I am proud of my sales team and our customers are over the top also. Thank you so much for being our customer. Jay Mealey, GM/Owner

Arosenberg416
6/20/2016

"First Lease - Enjoyable Experience! "

I really enjoyed my experience here. Kerwin Larocque was extremely helpful in showing me ALL of my options, explained everything clearly, and made leasing my first car a very pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

June 22, 2016

More and more customers are choosing to lease. Our sales team has become very adept at making sure you understand all your options before you decide. Kerwin is a fantastic young man and a great salesperson. I thank you for giving him such a nice review and thank you for recommending my dealership. I am proud to have you as our customer. Thank you from all of your Sport Mazda family. Jay Mealey, GM/Owner

zoomzoom
6/20/2016

"Sport Mazda got our business"

Our experience with Sport Mazda was excellent. Everyone we encountered at Sport Mazda was professional. Our sales person, Barby, was excellent and I recommend her highly.

Earnest Evans

June 22, 2016

We deeply appreciate you taking your valuable time to write this review. We do our very best to try for a great experience for each and every customer. We may slip occasionally but it is not from lack of trying to provide the best buying experience. Thank you for your kind words for Barby Irby and the rest of the sales team, and for recommending her to your family and friends. We have been blessed with the best customers in the world and I am happy you are one of ours. Jay Mealey, GM/owner

1 - 10 of 2,678 results