Sport Mazda

6239 S. Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32809
Sport Mazda Info
About Sport Mazda

Don Mealey's Sport Mazda in Orlando is the home of the "Mazda Experts" who provide the highest rated dealership customer experience in all of Central Florida. DealerRater's Florida Mazda Dealer of the Year for the last three years. Family-owned and Family-operated, we are part of the Don Mealey family of auto dealerships that have been serving Florida customers for almost half a century. Check out the many wonderful customer testimonials and then visit and experience a new level of customer service from the friendly and award-winning professionals at Sport Mazda. Now featuring Lifetime Warranties and No DEALER FEE on New Mazdas.

About Sport Mazda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

2,565 Dealership Reviews
SusanBinFL
5/03/2016

"Brian Sanpedro in sales ROCKS! "

A 5 star rating is not something I would normally give because everyone has room for improvement. However, Brian Sanpedro deserves at least 5 stars!!! I have purchased several cars through other dealers and never have had such a great, stress free, process! From the moment we spoke on the phone, Brian's personality shined through and even though I had three other appointments at other dealers, I chose to forego them and go straight to Sport Mazda where Brian was he had he car pulled up and waiting for us! Took us on the best test drive ever, and got us through the negotiating process and out the door in just a few hours from start to finish! The color we wanted wasn't there so he found a car and had it to us the very next day. His follow through, communication, and easy personality made this a great experience!!! If you need a new or used car, GO SEE BRIAN SANPEDRO!!!!

AlyssaDeShay

"nothing but the best"

My first car buying experience was great thanks to Brain San Pedro. He really goes above and beyond to make sure all your questions are answered and by far the best test drive I've ever had. I really got a great feel for the car that I ended up purchasing.

chayo43

"Mazda CX3"

The purchase of my new car had some challenges but with the help of Ana, I was able to get the car and all the options that I wanted. She even came in to meet me on her day off to complete my purchase. I so enjoyed taking a picture with my new car and the bow on top. It was great! Thank you Ana and to you all!! Maria Rendon-Fagg

Kelly102

"Great experience!"

My experience for car buying was great and very smooth! Edwin was fast, efficient and took good care of me! I purchased the 2014 Mazda Grand Touring and love it.

Sanchezwes

"Great place"

He's a great guy, he was focused, and tried his best a long the entire way. Mark was really nice too. I wish this place the best.

BrandonT
5/03/2016

"Always great experience! "

Whether Donnelly or Ellie, I always have a great experience with this dealership. The service department is on point. They take care of everything with professionalism and courtesy.

J Grant

"Painless"

Before setting foot in the dealership, I worked with Kerwin Larocque at Sport Mazda on an out the door figure for a new Mazda 3 hatchback. I came to test drive on a Friday night, and Kerwin and the staff had me on my way with new car about 2 hours later. Kerwin was very knowledgable of all the vehicle's features and took time to answer all my questions, even after the papers were signed.

Rrfkoontz

"Dealer rating"

Jacob took time to clarify all questions and reviewed all aspects of my purchase. I would not hesitate to recommend Jacob. Edwin in finance explained each item. I would recommend Sport Mazda.

Edwin Rodriguez

GolfinIrishLass

"Exceptional Customer Service"

The true test of customer service is not when things go smoothly, but rather when things don’t. Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service when the new Mazda6 I purchased had a problem that could not be remedied at the dealership. My salesman Kyle Whitten, New Car Sales Manager Josh, and General Manager Dan all went the extra mile to make sure that I was a 100% satisfied customer. They found me a replacement vehicle from another dealer within 2 days and went the extra mile by delivering the car to me at my home, since I lived an hour away from the dealership. They also apologized for their inability to solve the problem and compensated me for the disappointment I felt when my new car had to be exchanged. I could not be happier with their commitment to customer service. Kyle Whitten, my salesman, made buying a new car a pleasurable experience. He was knowledgeable about the features of the new Mazda6 and let the car sell itself rather than being pushy. Kyle and I negotiated a price that worked for both of us and there were no games or false promises. He went to bat for me and got me a great price on both my trade-in car and options on my new vehicle. Rey Altamonte, the Finance Manager at Sport Mazda, clearly explained all my funding options as well as some additional vehicle protection packages. Again the presentation was informational and there was no pressure to buy anything or to finance my purchase. Also I was very impressed with the Sport Mazda Service Department. Don Larson, not only made a warranty repair on my 2006 Mazda 6, but also, at my request, investigated an oil leak and gave me a fair estimate on the cost of solving the problem. He offered me realistic advice on this repair and again there was no pressure to make the repair immediately. Ultimately I test drove the new Mazda6 and the technological advances since my 2006 model convinced me that it was time for another new Mazda 6. Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda is a wonderful dealership that posts low prices on its new vehicles online and not only honors these advertised prices, but will offer even a better deal if you ask. Best of all Sport Mazda does not charge a dealer fee on any new car purchase, saving the customer between $600-$800 compared to other dealerships. If you are in the market for a new Mazda then Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda in Orlando, FL is the place to go. They treat their customers with integrity and respect, have a large inventory of the Mazda line of vehicles, and put a premium on exceptional customer service. I am so happy that I chose Don Mealey’s Sport Mazda and highly recommend them, particularly if you are a single woman dreading the hassle and aggravation of buying a new vehicle.

Max
5/01/2016

"I came out with more, than I was expecting! "

This dealership gave me a first amazing car experience and I am very grateful! Especially my saler Luis Arce, who worker very hard for the deal.

1 - 10 of 2,565 results