Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jason Bradford, Collision Center , Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Jason Bradford

Collision Center

June 30, 2017

"Best salesman I've ever had!"

- Jason R.

In my lifetime, I have bought somewhere around 25 cars of all different makes and styles, but mostly almost always new. I have worked with every kind of salesman you could imagine, but have never worked with one I feel so fondly of than Dwayne Salts. Within a period of 7 weeks, I bought 3 cars from him and came back about 3 months later to buy another one. Dwayne is the most honest, transparent salesman I've ever known and, as far as I am concerned, the only one in town I will ever buy another car from again. That's not to say the others are bad, its just that Dwayne is THAT GOOD. In addition to the sales part of the business, the service department is impeccable, the finance guys knowledgeable, and the body shop guys simply amazing. I messed up my wife's new Vette while she was out of town and they got it fixed up good as new, almost before she got back in town. Almost. That was a tough conversation. I will definitely be back to this dealership many more times and have no doubt I will get the same level of great service every time.

Jason Bradford
Coty Hall
Dwayne Salts
Trent McNabb

May 19, 2017

"Excellent service from Greg Waller at Stan McNabb "

- Judith R. King

Greg Waller at Stan McNabb and others did a great job of finding a low mileage used car to suit my physical needs. I have now purchased 4 cars from him.

Greg Waller
Other Employees : Rodger Martin

April 19, 2017

"Really a zero star"

- Ac0419

James, Trey and the other owners are unethical and dishonest! Justin was a great sales guy and raw and honest and if his managers would have been as honest we would of been able to buy a car. Jayme was helpful as well. I went to tn after setting a price over the phone and also confirmed it day before I drove up that it'd be out the door. My banks normal action of business is 2 day mail them a check but they didn't accept that and so I offered to pay a fee to get it overnighted. They wouldn't accept that either. Back and forth we went, until we finally agreed that a certified letter from the bank would attest that the banks check was on the way. James was back and forth saying we can't take a personal down payment because what if they right me a bad check- to be labeled that way when we have proof of approved funds is ridiculous then at the end after getting the buyers order with owners signature on it with one all inclusive price, James and Trey wanted to slap an additional GA taxes on it. We walked out of there and suggest if you want an honest deal go somewhere else. At the end of the day the sale wasn't meant to be so I guess I'm thankful the sale didn't go thru.

James Robinson, Trey McNabb