Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Rodney Hunley

Dwayne Salts, Sales, Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Dwayne Salts

May 19, 2017

"Excellent service from Greg Waller at Stan McNabb "

- Judith R. King

Greg Waller at Stan McNabb and others did a great job of finding a low mileage used car to suit my physical needs. I have now purchased 4 cars from him.

Greg Waller
T Northcutt
Other Employees : Rodger Martin

April 19, 2017

"Really a zero star"

- Ac0419

James, Trey and the other owners are unethical and dishonest! Justin was a great sales guy and raw and honest and if his managers would have been as honest we would of been able to buy a car. Jayme was helpful as well. I went to tn after setting a price over the phone and also confirmed it day before I drove up that it'd be out the door. My banks normal action of business is 2 day mail them a check but they didn't accept that and so I offered to pay a fee to get it overnighted. They wouldn't accept that either. Back and forth we went, until we finally agreed that a certified letter from the bank would attest that the banks check was on the way. James was back and forth saying we can't take a personal down payment because what if they right me a bad check- to be labeled that way when we have proof of approved funds is ridiculous then at the end after getting the buyers order with owners signature on it with one all inclusive price, James and Trey wanted to slap an additional GA taxes on it. We walked out of there and suggest if you want an honest deal go somewhere else. At the end of the day the sale wasn't meant to be so I guess I'm thankful the sale didn't go thru.

James Robinson, Trey McNabb

April 06, 2017

"Good Experience"

- Elywin

Had a bad odor coming from vents in my car. My service consultant Cindee Batey was very quick to identify the source of the odor and recommended a plan of action that resolved the problem. Cindee also provided information to my insurance company needed to process my insurance clam. Thanks to Cindee and the staff in the service department I'm well satisfied with the service i received at the Stan McNabb dealership.

Cindee Batey