Stapleton Motors

4905 Olive St, Commerce City, Colorado 80022

8 Reviews of Stapleton Motors

June 21, 2017

"Truly a pleasure buying a car... for once!😎"

- Hulagirl

Harvey and team made it effortless buying a car. If you're in the market for a used car, don't overlook Stapleton Motors. In fact you might want to start there first. Would do business with them again for sure.

June 19, 2017

"Great car buying experience "

- poliver9

Overall a very positive car buying experience. Working with Harvey, Shon and Bob for purchasing a car was as easy as could be, they are were all very pleasant and helpful throughout the whole process. I showed up at the dealership with a car in mind after looking at their website, but Harvey in particular was very helpful and patient with walking me through the process as a first time car buyer. They were upfront about the price, which I thought was very reasonable, and did not include any crazy fees or expenses snuck in at the last minute. Overall I had a great experience and am very happy with the car, would recommend this place to anyone.

June 15, 2017

"I'm very happy with the vehicle"

- jay77

The experience was quick and easy,I had absolutley no problems with finding the vehicle of my choice. I may be back in the future to purchase a truck. Thanks again Harvey!

Other Employees : Harvey, Hale
May 19, 2017

"Like buying a truck from an old friend..."

- burchtheteach

It has been about 24 hours since I purchased my truck from Stapleton Motors and I am still in awe at how 'low-pressure' my buying experience was. Harvey, Bob, and the gang were so personable and friendly it felt like I was buying my truck from an old friend. They didn't force me into anything I didn't want to buy and they allowed me to take my time in making decisions regarding this purchase. I will honestly never buy from another dealership - these guys know what they're doing. The vehicle, the price, and the service I received from Stapleton Motors exceeded all of my expectations. I'm a pretty hard guy to please, especially when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. I can safely say that I am beyond pleased with this dealership. Stapleton Motors is, in my opinion, the best dealership in the entire Denver Metro area. With Gratitude, Kyle Burch

May 09, 2017

"Very low pressure dealer"

- April

Came in told them what vehicle I was interested in, they gave me the keys and let me take a test drive. Very few dealers will let you test drive a vehicle without a sales person. Told them I wanted the vehicle and was out of there in less than an hour...start to finish. Great place to purchase a car/truck. This will be the first place I go when I'm shopping for another vehicle. They were kind enough to deliver my car since I was adding and not replacing one.

April 25, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Sheila

Harvey hall is very friendly and not the pushy type salesperson. Harvey and Bob made this the smoothies car buying experience I have ever had, and at 62 I have had many.Second day owning the car i noticed a rock chip in the windshield i called the dealership and the owner Son had it fixed. Never received such service from any dealership! Thank you all your the best, Sheila

April 04, 2017

"Low pressure, easy to deal with!"

- Bonnie B.

We were very happy with the service provided by Stapleton Motors. Bob contacted us regarding the available vehicles that fit our criteria and Harvey was very low pressure and made sure we got the vehicle WE wanted and not just what they wanted to sell. They made repairs to the vehicle that we didn't even ask them to do. Bob completed all the financial paperwork through our credit union and followed up to make sure we didn't have any questions. The entire process was easy from start to finish!

March 24, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Michael Walz

Harvey and Bob both went above and beyond to work with the bank to get a better deal. They were very interested in helping me find a car the was in my finacial area rather than trying to bury me in debt that some other dealerships would do. I will definitally be back again in the future.