Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Routes 512 & 22,
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18017
Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem Info
About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Welcome to Star Pre-owned Superstore of Bethlehem Conveniently located in Bethlehem PA just off Route 78, Route 22 and Route 33, and minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ, Star Car Bethlehem stocks a huge selection of Lifetime Powertrain pre-owned used cars and other quality used vehicles. StarCar's Bethlehem PA dealership feature's an extensive selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Our website allows you to shop our Star's entire pre-owned inventory from one convenient website.

About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

• NAPA Parts & Service
Happy owner!
4/28/2015

"Very accommodating Dealership."

My husband and I stopped by unexpectedly to check out a vehicle, called from another dealership and gave only 15 min notice of our coming, an hour before closing. They never made us feel rushed, and worked with us as if they had all day long. We fell in love with the car and decided to purchase the vehicle. We drove away with it that night. Would not hesitate getting any future vehicles from them, or recommending to a friend or family member. Our Salesman Rob was very open to help us in anyway we needed. They were a very accommodating dealership! My only regret, which was not in anyway there fault, I should have asked to have an overview of all the electronics. The lateness of the day had me foregoing that. I will now have a lot of reading to do!!!

BobS
4/22/2015

"No Hassle Buying at Star"

I appreciated the courtesy and respect shown while making my decision and reviewing various options. The service / support was extraordinary and I recommend them highly.

BlueMustang
4/21/2015

"Great Experience!"

Great experience. Our salesman, Paul, was very helpful. The rest of the staff that we interacted with was very friendly and knowledgable. I love my new car!!

nichole092509
4/14/2015

"satisfying experience "

I am very excited about my new car!! I was very satisfied with the great work salesman-Andrew did to make sure i got to drive my car off the lot in just one day!!

LoriMiller
4/12/2015

"Great service!"

From the minute we walked on the lot until we were totally done with our purchase the customer service we had was awesome. Everyone there was so friendly and helpful however, Anthony and CJ went above and beyond! The only complaint I had about the place was when I pulled out with my newly purchased vehicle there was No gas in it. I had to stop at a gas station to get gas so I could make it home.

Steve
4/11/2015

"best overall experience"

Star on Rts 512 & 22. I was blown away. Rob Boty was my sales consultant. Fantastic guy to work with. I had a budget and he gladly worked with me. Very easy process and Rob was quite professional. I had been shopping around and needed to make a timely purchase. Many of the dealers I had visited were about fancy showrooms with bells and whistles. Hey... free food ... game rooms .... mirrored balls with music. All of that is groovy but as far as deals and service, they all were lacking. Now Star on the other hand was far more modest in appearance but knocked it out of the park with vehicle quality and price. Thanks so much for the reliable truck and exceptional warranty. Rob is my new go-to guy and I would love to send customers his way. I'm a new customer for life. Thanks Star and the entire staff.

rg73
4/04/2015

"High Pressure to do it there way."

Constant pressure to get the deal done by specific date and finance through them. Also , through my own fault for not going over paperwork carefully before signing, they upped sale price by $199.00. Did not notice the change in sale price until I was going over paperwork at home. Learned a lesson and will never do business with them again.

Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem responded to this review

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie; whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We hope for a future opportunity to make this right for you. You may contact me anytime to voice your concerns. Cj Landis General Manager 610-691-8000

alexcolon1
3/29/2015

"Great"

Sales person was Anthony. Anthony and Drew both of then poses a great guest service and super friendly they listen to want we want not pushing the sale at all. everything was so smooth that we will back when we ready to but the next car.Thank you everyone for a great car buying experience.

yacelyn
3/29/2015

"very friendly environment and great customer service."

I actually had my then 1 year old and they were so accommodating with him. Very patient and heard my request and what I was looking for and didn't try to get me to purchase anything other than what I was looking for.

David
3/21/2015

"Good dealership. "

Good experience. Would deal with them again. Sales rep was very helpful. I would recommend this dealer to others. Nice selection of vehicles on the lot.

Reviews of Anthony Bolton