Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Routes 512 & 22,
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18017
Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem Info
About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Welcome to Star Pre-owned Superstore of Bethlehem Conveniently located in Bethlehem PA just off Route 78, Route 22 and Route 33, and minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ, Star Car Bethlehem stocks a huge selection of Lifetime Powertrain pre-owned used cars and other quality used vehicles. StarCar's Bethlehem PA dealership feature's an extensive selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Our website allows you to shop our Star's entire pre-owned inventory from one convenient website.

About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

• NAPA Parts & Service
Bowman1
2/11/2016

"Customer Service"

Paul was very helpful in the selection of our car and explained everything in detail. We got what we wanted for our trade in. Would highly recommend!!

Paul Mcgeever

lpisano
1/27/2016

"easy."

rob made the whole process easy. we talked numbers and he was right on! no bullying . he was easy to work with . would definitely recommend!

kott
1/07/2016

"NOT PUSHY AND HEARD WHAT WE WERE SAYING"

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE, DIDNT FEEL OVERWHELMED OR PUSHED...IT WAS OUR DECISION..REALLY LIKED THAT WHAT I SAW AND READ ON INTERENET WAS TRUE..GREAT SALE PRICE...GOOD TIME OF YEAR BO PURCHASE A CAR..

Harrleequinn
12/31/2015

"No Bull"

Glad we decided to buy local. We had a great experience with Dee. Friendly, knowledgeable, and works for you. We were able to come to a deal the same day.

Dee Jones

Josh4car
12/24/2015

"Easy experience"

Stopped by the Bethlehem dealership and saw Rob. I was interested in a truck with high mileage. As usual, it was difficult to find a bank to finance it. Rob spent a lot of time with different banks as it was getting late. I went home disappointed because I really wanted that vehicle. The next day, after looking at a lesser vehicle, Rob called and said he got me approved. I didn't even know he was still working on getting this vehicle financed for me. That night I went back and in less than an hour, drove the truck home! To learn that Rob was working to get this done for me, after I gave up, was an indication of the quality of this dealership. Very friendly and professional staff, including Drew, who persisted with the banks.

Big Dually
12/16/2015

"Very Helpful with a big purchase!"

Very easy to deal with on a big purchase I wasn't planning on making just before the Holidays. But I happened across the right vehicle for me and Paul McGreever and the whole crew gave me time to make sure it was the right time to buy.

Paul McGreever

DREW1965
10/28/2015

"Used Car purchase"

Staff was very helpful in working with me & my wife on purchasing a used vehicle that was affordable and nice. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle.

Tom

Buick
10/18/2015

"Easy experience"

Steve Miller, was very helpful with the purchase of my Buick regal. I originally stopped in to look at small SUVs and was not pressured in any way. I have very limited time with my current work schedule and appreciated the quick test drive I was able to take. Then I said I need time to think about it, (because I was not ready to buy right then what I test drove) and I was not pressured into the normal sales tactics of having me come inside and look at numbers. Instead I went on my way and asked Steve to look into other options available. He quickly emailed other options, which gave me more to think about. However I decided after more thought that I would be better with a nice sedan for no extra car rather than a small SUV. I emailed to check on availability of a car I found on the website and he promptly responded that it was still available. At which point he got it ready for me to test drive. It was clean and ready to go when I stopped in for the afternoon test drive. I though it was a great car at a great price. So I offered to buy it and very quickly we agreed on a good price. Out the door it was an easy transaction, which is very much appreciated compared to many other vehicle purchased over the years. I would highly recommend Steve Miller and Star Car Preowned of Bethlehem. Thanks!

ksmick05
10/15/2015

"Fast, Helpful"

The guys were very helpful in getting me the car I wanted at a monthly price I could afford! Very friendly and got things done quickly!

Paul McGreever

hollsh8923
10/10/2015

"Over and above customer service"

We have dealt with Star before and liked they way they tend to the customers needs. They listen to what your are looking for and go out of their way to see that you become a satisfied buyer. They not only are a dealership but they make you welcome to do business with them. We were lucky to get DeJuan Jones as a fantastic sales person,

DeJuan Jones