Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Routes 512 & 22,
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18017
Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem Info
About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Welcome to Star Pre-owned Superstore of Bethlehem Conveniently located in Bethlehem PA just off Route 78, Route 22 and Route 33, and minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ, Star Car Bethlehem stocks a huge selection of Lifetime Powertrain pre-owned used cars and other quality used vehicles. StarCar's Bethlehem PA dealership feature's an extensive selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Our website allows you to shop our Star's entire pre-owned inventory from one convenient website.

About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

• NAPA Parts & Service
alexcolon1
3/29/2015

"Great"

Sales person was Anthony. Anthony and Drew both of then poses a great guest service and super friendly they listen to want we want not pushing the sale at all. everything was so smooth that we will back when we ready to but the next car.Thank you everyone for a great car buying experience.

yacelyn
3/29/2015

"very friendly environment and great customer service."

I actually had my then 1 year old and they were so accommodating with him. Very patient and heard my request and what I was looking for and didn't try to get me to purchase anything other than what I was looking for.

David
3/21/2015

"Good dealership. "

Good experience. Would deal with them again. Sales rep was very helpful. I would recommend this dealer to others. Nice selection of vehicles on the lot.

dignacio
3/10/2015

"LOVE MY CAR"

I bought a 2013 Dodge Dart here. the only reason why I came to this dealership was because I've read so many good reviews. Steve was very nice and didnt seem shady at all. very happy with my purchase.

Phil610
3/09/2015

"Car had issues after only a month"

Bought a 2005 cts from them in late January and about a month later the engine light came on and it seemed to be misfiring. Since then Ive had to pay for diagnostics which lead to nothing, and now they want me to pay for more diagnostics to "see if its covered under my 90 day warranty" which btw, they advertise a lifetime warranty but they claimed since they dropped my car price down a little they could no longer afford to offer that. They tried to sneak in at the last minute but luckily I asked. So they would have been perfectly happy me with walking out with no warranty and a car they probably knew was going to be acting up shortly. Only 64k miles on the car. Service Department has been horrible to deal with. I get the feeling I'm going to have a very hard time getting this taken car of. Now, I see a lot of good reviews on here too, and for those people I am very happy. However, for those of you like me on a somewhat limited budget, please be careful when dealing with this establishment. It could end up costing you a lot of money in repairs and lost wages at work. It looks like a nice big pretty used car dealer, but I couldn't in good conscience ever recommend this place to anyone. I was referred here by someone who is very sad about the whole situation and told me he would never go back either because he feels a little responsible.

Jeff

kellyv0575
3/05/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a bad experience at another dealer and was not looking forward to looking for a car. Steve and Drew in finance were so accomidating and friendly and made it a great experience. I would defineatly reccomend them to a friend or relative.

JESSA130
3/02/2015

"LOVED our experience with Star!"

We had been looking high and low for a car..we were looking for a very specific car to meet our growing families needs, but we were having issues elsewhere with finding the right car, and then getting financed. Having just come out of a bankruptcy every place was trying to finance us at 21% interest (the maximum in PA) .. But CJ was able to get us financed at 17% and get our payments right where we needed them. Anthony was our salesman , and he was so relaxed and friendly. Very easy to work with. I was so sick of the over confident, arrogant salesmen, but Anthony was very down to earth and personable. We were done pretty fast, and they took great care of us. It was the most relaxed car buying experience i've ever had. It was much needed after all the other jerks we dealt with while searching for the perfect car! Thanks so much Star, recommending you highly!

griffoamanda
2/28/2015

"I love my car!"

I dealt with Anthony Bolton, and he found the perfect vehicle for me, right in my price range, and I couldn't be happier! I Love the vehicle and cant wait to drive it for a long time! I want to say thank you, to Drew, the business manager, and of course CJ for helping me out as well!

Chaz1912
2/22/2015

"Quick, Easy, Painless"

Everything was easy and friendly. I was able to instantly test drive a car and got a car worth buying. Nice people and very helpful. Would buy from again.

andy
1/28/2015

"Purchased the perfect car!"

They had the best selection of used cars in the lehigh valley area, in my opinion. I'm very happy with the car i purchased there.

Reviews of Anthony Bolton