Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Routes 512 & 22,
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18017
Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem Info
About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Welcome to Star Pre-owned Superstore of Bethlehem Conveniently located in Bethlehem PA just off Route 78, Route 22 and Route 33, and minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ, Star Car Bethlehem stocks a huge selection of Lifetime Powertrain pre-owned used cars and other quality used vehicles. StarCar's Bethlehem PA dealership feature's an extensive selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Our website allows you to shop our Star's entire pre-owned inventory from one convenient website.

About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

• NAPA Parts & Service
Dustin
5/24/2015

"Good fair deal"

No nonsense. Listened to my needs. Didn't try to sell me what I didn't want. Sale negotiation was transparent and painless.

BHarmony
5/20/2015

"Great Experience!"

I recommend this dealer because of the helpful, knowledgeable and courteous staff, not pushy. Thank you Salesman Rob, we got me in the right car!

Kel815
5/17/2015

"Toyota tacoma"

Steve at star dealership helped work out a deal so I could leave with the truck I wanted. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended.

dw4250
5/16/2015

"Unexpected Outcome"

I stopped by this dealership yesterday thinking that I was at the star auto mall. Anthony quickly assessed my needs and proposed a better offer to me. I politely declined because my mind was set on accomplishing what I had originally set out to do. Although I did make it to my destination and had plans to comeback today to finalize my purchase, I was reminded of the better offer Anthony had proposed. So I called him first thing in the morning to see if he was sincere and within a few hours I was driving the car off the lot. I'm still in shock that I actually purchased from him. He had warned me that I would be back and he was right. He was true to his words which means a lot when you are making a long term purchase. He was honest and transparent from the beginning to the end which is rare in his line of business. He captured my trust and purchase because of this. Really appreciated him for behaving this way. He said he loved his job and it showed loud and clear in how he handled his customers with such white glove care.

jhendershot91
5/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Had a great car buying experience when going here. The salesperson was there and answered all of my questions. He worked so that I could get the car that I wanted at a payment that I could afford. Would deffenitly go back there to purchase a car again in the future..

ilvfish2
5/13/2015

"no-hassle"

I went into Star on 512 looking for a 2010-2011 Dodge Ram, I was told they just got one in and did I want to look at it. The truck was really nice but the experience of buying the car was excellent. The whole team worked with me ensure I had the best possible outcome and experience at the dealership. I was impressed by the no- pressure sales tactics and the smoothness of the transaction. I will definitely refer other people here when they are looking for a car/truck. Thank you again, Kevin T J.

Paul Mcgeever

Happy owner!
4/28/2015

"Very accommodating Dealership."

My husband and I stopped by unexpectedly to check out a vehicle, called from another dealership and gave only 15 min notice of our coming, an hour before closing. They never made us feel rushed, and worked with us as if they had all day long. We fell in love with the car and decided to purchase the vehicle. We drove away with it that night. Would not hesitate getting any future vehicles from them, or recommending to a friend or family member. Our Salesman Rob was very open to help us in anyway we needed. They were a very accommodating dealership! My only regret, which was not in anyway there fault, I should have asked to have an overview of all the electronics. The lateness of the day had me foregoing that. I will now have a lot of reading to do!!!

BobS
4/22/2015

"No Hassle Buying at Star"

I appreciated the courtesy and respect shown while making my decision and reviewing various options. The service / support was extraordinary and I recommend them highly.

BlueMustang
4/21/2015

"Great Experience!"

Great experience. Our salesman, Paul, was very helpful. The rest of the staff that we interacted with was very friendly and knowledgable. I love my new car!!

nichole092509
4/14/2015

"satisfying experience "

I am very excited about my new car!! I was very satisfied with the great work salesman-Andrew did to make sure i got to drive my car off the lot in just one day!!

Reviews of Anthony Bolton