Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem
Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem Info
About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Welcome to Star Pre-owned Superstore of Bethlehem Conveniently located in Bethlehem PA just off Route 78, Route 22 and Route 33, and minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ, Star Car Bethlehem stocks a huge selection of Lifetime Powertrain pre-owned used cars and other quality used vehicles. StarCar's Bethlehem PA dealership feature's an extensive selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Our website allows you to shop our Star's entire pre-owned inventory from one convenient website.

About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

• NAPA Parts & Service

"just want your money"

they are nice ad friendly to get the car sold. after it is sold to you, they will not fix anything. the warranty is a shame. we put less then 4000 miles on the can and had problems with it. the would not work with us. cost us over $900 to fix. this isn't the first time we had problems with them.

"First Time Buyers"

We were shopping around for quite some time for a car that would fit our needs. We encountered quite a few sales men who were nasty and only cared about the sale and not our needs as customers. That wasn't the case here at Star. Our salesmen, Rob and C.J. were very nice and helpful. They tried there best to get us a good monthly payment that fit our budget. Rob was never afraid to answer our questions, and if we still have them he answers to this day. I would recommend them to all of my friends. Great people, great prices, great salesmanship, great business.

"Great Place: 5 Stars"

Great inventory, Easy going, no pressure sales. Fast financing. Honest pricing. Clean and professional environment and show room. Include this dealership in your used car search. You won't be disappointed.

"Great experience"

I recently bought a VW Beetle from the Star dealership in Bethlehem. Stan Klementowich, the sales consultant, helped me find the best car for my price range and needs. After a short, no haggle sales experience I was able to get financing and drive my new whip home the same day! I've been commuting to work in my Beetle for the last week and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Thanks, Stan! I will definitely recommend Star to a friend.

"BUYERS BEWARE.!"

I would rather be back in afghanistan then have to deal with tjlandis or his service department. They are incompetent, arrogant, and totally untrustworthy. If you like being taken advantage of as a consumer then by all means go see star pontiac of bethlehem (rt 512 & 22).

tj landis

"My experience "

Steve was really down to earth and got us in and out as fast as possible! Great personality extremely willing to work with us! We would recommend him to anyone! Fiancé department got us the best rate kept trying till we had it!

"Thank You"

My wife and I were just put into a not so good situation as one of our vehicles was being totalled, due to an accident. I came over to Star and talked to Rob after doing some research myself online. Rob let me take the vehicle, we ended up buying, for an extensive test drive. There was no resistance in the process. He was even able to get the price down to a comfortable payment for us. I would definitely recommend Star to anyone else. I just want to say thank you for everything and I hope to deal with these guys in the future.......AWESOME!

"Great Experience"

I needed a new truck for work and really don't have the time to haggle and play the car sales game. I saw a truck at star and spoke to Robert Boty over the phone. Told him what I was interested in, what I had to trade in and what my top price I could pay for the truck. Rob got it done, he made the transaction smooth and fast and I am very happy with my deal and new truck. Star appears to have a huge inventory of vehicles, and after my experience with the sales service, I will go there first for my next car. .

"Excellent service "

Came in to make a deal in a short time. Needed vehicle to start a new job just previous to a holiday weekend. The salesman and the staff made it happen. This is the third vehicle purchased from this dealer and would continue to keep going back. Thank You,

Stan Klementowich

Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem responded to this review

May 24, 2014

Thank you for your pleasant review. I am glad we were able to satisify your wants and needs 100% for a third time. We take great pride in the way we do business here in Bethlehem and that is why 70% of our business here is repeat and referral. If there is anything we can ever do for you now or in the future don't heistate to contact us. Thank again and enjoy your new car! Drew Procyk drewp@starcar.com

"Previous experience with Star dealership was very good."

This experience was very good if not better for buying a car. Sales person was very helpful and would recommend Star to other people as well as Stan.

Stan Klementowich