Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Routes 512 & 22,
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18017
Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem Info
About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

Welcome to Star Pre-owned Superstore of Bethlehem Conveniently located in Bethlehem PA just off Route 78, Route 22 and Route 33, and minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ, Star Car Bethlehem stocks a huge selection of Lifetime Powertrain pre-owned used cars and other quality used vehicles. StarCar's Bethlehem PA dealership feature's an extensive selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Our website allows you to shop our Star's entire pre-owned inventory from one convenient website.

About Star Pre-Owned Superstore Bethlehem

• NAPA Parts & Service
ChevyGirl
6/28/2015

"Convienent, good communication, easy."

Rob was easy to work with as he gave us room and time to explore several vehicles, test drive, talk, and make a decision. In general, the staff are pleasant and easy to work with throughout the shopping to purchase experience. The initial email contact and communication was beneficial to help get the whole process moving quickly.

Jake

350z
6/25/2015

"hasslle free"

We told Rob Boty what we were looking at took a test drive left and came back another day decided to buy it and not once did he push for the sell. I like that if he was a puche type i probably would of left.

Dieterz
6/23/2015

"Ease of Purchase"

Rob Boty, was friendly and very honest, which was refreshing. I wasn't prepared to purchase a car that day only looking. With the help of Rob I not only found the my car, Ford Focus, but bought it too. With every step I took, each employee was nice and helpful. Thank you.

Drew, who helped with warranties

Challenger1
6/13/2015

"I knew what I wanted"

KNOWING WHAT I wanted I had few questions. Paul and Drew put any fears to rest and worked very hard and quickly to make my dream come true. Their approach was more like family than salesmen looking to close a deal. I`'ll be back with friends and family if we are ever in the market for another quality used car from a great team like Paul and Drew from Star.

Paul McGeever

donald.johnson.9480
6/10/2015

"Glad I stopped in"

I had an idea of the style of car I was looking for. Star had one that more than met what I was looking for. The price was also better than expected. Steve Miller was great to work with.

Joanmcgee
6/08/2015

"Buying first car, Ford Focus "

This dealership and employee Anthony Bolton helped me find the car for me. They worked to make our purchase and payments fit our situation, it was a great experience.

tsnells2
5/31/2015

"Glad I Went to Star Preowned"

I was very pleased with my experience at Star Pre-owned in Bethlehem. The gentlemen I dealt with were very nice, welcoming and helpful. I knew what I had wanted and they made it easy for me to complete the process. I recommend considering this dealership as an option. They are a no nonsense staff and are straight to the point. Rob was very helpful in getting my deal done and CJ was very courteous in satisfying my experience with the truck I purchased. I highly recommend anyone to consider purchasing a car from this dealership.

jmannino290
5/30/2015

"Finally someone cares about my needs! "

Spent the last 2 weeks going from dealership to dealership looking for a vehicle that was right for me, not one the dealer wanted or needed to get off his lot. Finally after countless test drives and a number of salesman asking me my life history to try get me to trust them my daughter suggested Star Pre-Owned in Bethlehem. Walked onto the lot expecting to hear the same chatter from the first salesman to run to our side to make a sale, but was surprised when they actually gave us time to look around on our own without a hawk looking for pray by our side. When it looked like we were ready to ask a few questions salesman Anthony Bolton casually walked up to us and immediately made us feel comfortable with him. He listened to what we were looking for and didn't try and push us into something we really weren't looking for. Narrowed it down to two possibilities and spent the next two days helping us decide by allowing us to test drive both vehicles numerous times before we made a final decision. Anthony was extremely patient and made what started out as a exhausting experience into a pleasurable one with the right car at a good price. I would recommend anyone to Star and especially to Anthony Bolton for the right car.

Mandy1111
5/27/2015

"Throughly check the vehicle Take basic warranty! U will need"

Car has alot of issues only months after purchase. Had an issue with the back up camera the same day as purchase. This was a big selling point and I loved this option on the vehicle and now I don't have it anyway. Was told the camera was not covered because I did not take the extra warranty. Did not take the extra warranty because it was unaffordable. I stressed what I needed my payments to be and the extra warranty was not brought up until after payment as agreed upon and it was time to sign the papers. I feel the camera should have been fixed when I called about it the next day. It makes me wonder if that is why it took a few hours to get the car ready for me to take it home. Was the camera swapped out before I took it home? It did work when I test drove it but when I got home it did not. Also I brought the car back when I thought the valve covers were leaking. Was told by them it was not the valve covers. Was told it was road grime built up... Took the vehicle for an oil change at a shop near home and was told it was the oil pan leaking and the plug was cross threaded. I'm not sure how this was not caught when I brought it back for the valve covers to be checked. I was told by Star that the car was fully serviced before purchased it but I don't believe this to be true. The air filter was filthy and chewed apart which was found during the oil change I had done. The vehicle check engine light came on a few days after I purchased it. It has a banging sound in the front suspension now and also the fuel level sensor is going. I am a female and have very little knowledge in mechanics. I trusted I was safe buying a vehicle from fairly large dealership and wouldn't be mislead. I didn't feel I needed to bring a man with me who knew anything about vehicles. I think I was wrong. I regret making this purchase. If you do purchase a vehicle from here, buy the bumper to bumper warranty and make sure you know what it costs before you agree on a monthly payment. Mine would have been an additional $30.00 a month which I could not afford. The free lifetime power train warranty they offer sugarcoats this. Vehicle does not come with any other warranty unless you pay for it. They don't tell you this until it's time to sign the papers.

Dustin
5/24/2015

"Good fair deal"

No nonsense. Listened to my needs. Didn't try to sell me what I didn't want. Sale negotiation was transparent and painless.

Reviews of Robert Boty