Star Pre-Owned of Hellertown

1730 Main Street,
Hellertown, Pennsylvania 18055
Star Pre-Owned of Hellertown Info
About Star Pre-Owned of Hellertown

Welcome to Star Preowned of Bethlehem LLC Conveniently located in Hellertown PA just off Route 78 and minutes from Phillipsburg, NJ, Star Preowned of Bethlehem stocks a huge selection of Lifetime Powertrain pre-owned used cars and other quality used vehicles. StarCar's Bethlehem PA dealership feature's an extensive selection of quality pre-owned cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Our website allows you to shop our Star's entire pre-owned inventory from one convenient website.

About Star Pre-Owned of Hellertown

• NAPA Parts & Service
calli
9/08/2016

"Right to the point."

I walked into the dealership, told them what I was willing to spend and they wasted no time haggling. 8:30 at night they had everything ready to go before the end of the business day. My Mom bought her first car at Star many many years ago and they are still doing an excellent job today.

John
9/03/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Great service, beautiful clean cars, easy to work with. Very friendly dealership. Good, experienced people made the experience very easy and not as time consuming as we thought it would be.

wcox99
8/29/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

The Customer service is unbelievable. If they don't have the vehicle you are looking for CJ and his team will find it. They make buying a vehicle as easy as going to Wawa for a cup of coffee!! I have purchased multiple vehicles from both Star and Star Pre-Owned and I would recommend everyone to do the same.

dteagle
8/29/2016

"Very Professional, Great Truck! "

I did a bit of research and found the exact truck I was looking for at Star. I traded in my truck and new I was going to be upside down. I worked with Rob and told him I was concerned about that and if he would work with me, I would buy the truck. I feel like they were very fair on the trade value and came down a bit on the truck and there was not a lot of back and forth so it made it an easy decision and I was able to walk out with an awesome truck that I know I will love driving for a long time! Rob was great, the sales manager was great and all together very positive experience. Also, they have very high quality vehicles so if you want to get close to new, but don't want to pay that new car price, these are your guys!

cole1023
8/26/2016

"Short lived euphoria "

Nicole1023 "Absolutely wonderful" Dee and Drew are truly great to work with. I had a lot of anxiety and doubt about being able to purchase a car and they went above and beyond to see that I left with the car I wanted at a lower price then I thought I'd pay. Awesome guys..great service..I'll buy from them again and again. Less Employees dealt with: Drew Procyk Dee This was my original review after I purchased my car. I will still stand by my original 5 star rating for my buying experience but the service experience I had shortly after with things breaking down and going wrong with my vehicle are prompting a "1" star review. 2 weeks after I bought the car I noticed a high pitched squealing sound coming from the brakes. A few days after that, my air conditioner stopped blowing cold air, a few after that, the fuel gauge completely malfunctioned and I have no idea how much gas I have in my car. I purchased this vehicle "as is: and am fully aware of what that means but I called the dealership anyway and spoke to Dale, who was very nice but limited in what he could do for me and he needed to speak to CJ. I was called back and asked to arrange an appointment to bring my car in. Long story short, my condenser is bad, my electrical panel is bad and my brakes need to be replaced..the car was inspected in June of this year..and apparently passed. After looking at my car, Dale told me that they would split the cost of the condenser ($500) but nothing else. I was very clear about how hard any repairs would be for me and that I thought it would be good business practice to try to help someone who has bought 8...yes 8, cars from the Star family in 15 years. I haven't even made a payment on this car yet and its falling apart. I am a newly single mom who travels on the highway for work and I'm anxiously waiting for the next thing to fall apart that isn't in the budget for me to repair 1 month into owning the car. I have to pay for brakes, front and back, and can guarantee they didn't make that sound the day I bought it..were they greased up or something? They don't just squeal like they do now in a months time..I dont care how I drive..no way. I am beyond disgusted with the reluctance to help a long standing customer who continues to come back to these dealerships time and again, has referred numerous others to come there for cars, always brought every car there for maintenance, repairs, body work..even detailing services..every time. Now that I am in a different financial situation and couldn't buy a brand new car, I feel like I just don't matter anymore.."as is" is what it is I guess.. They couldn't even run my car thru the car wash or use paper mats when they looked at it..but the new Denali sitting next to my car on the lot yesterday when I picked it up was wet and sparkling..made me feel very special and appreciated for sure. This will be the last vehicle I purchase from the Star family for sure

dale

Nicole1023
7/11/2016

"Absolutely wonderful"

Dee

August 03, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your taking the time. At Star we do our best to earn your complete satisfaction.

IlneZ
6/28/2016

"The best purchase ever"

Star Pre-Owned Hellertown: 5 Stars to Star pre-owned in Hellertown! The 2013 Honda Civic & warranty I received was a fabulous deal! You have got to visit today to purchase your next favorite car ever!!! Kudos to Dee for showing me so many of the safety features and setting up the Bluetooth. Also delivering exactly what I wanted for financing. Kudos to CJ also.

DeJuan "Dee" Jones

July 05, 2016

AWESOME ... glad we could serve you and your need.

Grannysride15
6/23/2016

"Easiest Auto Purchase Ever"

I would rather have multiple root canals than visit a car dealership. My last couple experiences made me never want to buy a car again. I am a no nonsense person and don't like my time wasted. When a car dealership jerks me around and wastes 5-6 hours of my time, I get extremely angry. Thus, my 12 year old vehicle that I refused to part with. However, my fiancé explained this to Paul. He and Paul talked about everything. I applied for credit online through STAR. Then Paul even was able to give me the payment amount. All I had to do was to show up to sign the papers. I know I am not easy to deal with and have a real attitude with car sales people. Paul is so pleasant that I actually feel bad about my bad attitude. He went above and beyond to make sure this experience of buying my vehicle was quick, easy, painless and required very little of my time. Paul is a wonderful salesman. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He is a very understanding, patient man.

Paul McGeever

July 05, 2016

Paul is truly a star performer ... thanks for the positive review.

DRC
5/14/2016

"Well done"

Efficient, knowledgeable, courteous, friendly....overall good experience. No high pressure sales...just presented options and let me decide. Had choices in the type of vehicle and mileage that I was looking for.

Dejuan Jones

May 18, 2016

THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW !

BMiller
3/29/2016

"Great experience with buying my new car!"

I was looking at 2 cars, but Steve mentioned a Dodge Caravan that had not been on my radar. Fell in love with that van.

June 13, 2016

Thanks for the good news.

Reviews of CJ Landis