Star Pre-Owned of Hellertown

Paul McGeever

March 21, 2017

"Fantastic Sales person"

- Mary D

Steve Miller was great, he worked with me and my granddaughter to get payments that was affordable I would recommend Steve to friends. Thank You Steve

March 19, 2017

"Fast service, okay experience"

- gubichbl3723

Paul was very helpful during the test driving experience as well as figuring out the gadgets in the vehicle, and even when it came down to crunching numbers once I made a decision on which pre-owned vehicle. However, I did not have the greatest experience after running into 2 problems with the car within 3 days of owning it. The dealership did rectify the situation by taking the vehicle to the shop to get it fixed. They delivered the car directly to me upon fixing the issues, but what the problem was and how it was corrected was not made clear. I would have liked to have been given a report on what corrections were made. That being said, I would still recommend the dealership to a friend, with a caution to more fully examine the vehicle prior to making any sort of commitment.

March 16, 2017

"Impressive Dealership"

- SemperFi

Even under snowy, frigid conditions, we were impressed how Paul and his team helped us to finalize our decision in purchasing our used vehicle. We were highly impressed as to how clean the entire lot of vehicles were...the day after having a foot of snow!! Paul was very knowledgeable in explaining the "workings" of our vehicle. We had searched for vehicles and are so glad we went to Star Pre-Owned in Hellertown.

Used 2012 Chevrolet Camaro, $26400