Starling Chevrolet

Dyer Chevrolet

Matt245
7/18/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

From start to finish, my experience at Starling Chevrolet was amazing. I met Carlos, the salesman, up at the front and inquired about the truck I had seen online and was there to test drive. He walked us directly to the vehicle and had keys in my hand within minutes. I had several concerns that were immediately addressed and Carlos even drove to uhaul with me to confirm an easy after market installation of a trailer hitch. After a fair back and forth of negotiation, we settled on a great price. The manager, Melissa, was extremely helpful in finding me a competitive interest rate. The team would not stop working until I was satisfied. I drove away with my 2014 Chevy Silverado with a smile on my face knowing I was treated very well, and would absolutely recommend Starling Chevrolet without hesitation.

Carlos, Melissa

Aracelis927
7/01/2015

"excelente"

Encontré. Lo que quería. Para mi bolsillo. Me gustó la variedad de vehículos. El servicio y atención y lenguaje sencillo para que el cliente comprenda los terminos y sepa lo que está comprando.

Jose Barreto

CamaroChevOrl
6/29/2015

"New Equinox"

I had a great buying experience with Scott S at Starling Chevy. He made a point to be upfront, honest and helpful from the minute we met. He gave us access to a very competitive price while not being too pushy, and sat with my wife and me for over an hour at the end of his shift explaining the pricing and all the rebates that went into the final price. He made what is usually a painful experience very easy and frankly enjoyable. Starling had a friendly staff and we were greeted by everyone as we were given a tour. Just a pleasant experience overall. I will be taking my business to them from now on.

Scott Shevlin

Uncle Buck
6/24/2015

"Great sales deal"

Yesterday I bought another Chevrolet! It is a Trax LT. I traded in my Equinox and got a great deal on the new one. I have been buying cars from Starling Chevrolet for about 25 years and would not go anywhere else. I've owned Camaros, Impalas, S10s, Malibu and on and on. All were serviced at Starling Chevrolet and I have always received wonderful service there. They have a new building and a very comfortable waiting room where you can relax while your car is being taken care of. My thanks to Noel, Tim and Cindy for their help!

My thanks to Noel, Tim and Cindy for their help!

Burris, Richard
6/22/2015

"Knew what I wanted in a 2500 and Brent Browning help me get!"

I was looking for a certain 2500 WT. I had been several places looking but not really finding what I wanted. I starting punching in Chevrolet dealers within 100 miles when I ran upon your website. I punched in the truck I was looking for on your site and it said you had seven of them. I had other dealers tell me they could get one Monday, Tuesday or in a week but really didn't want to wait on them. Your website said you were open on Sunday's so my wife and I drove over to look around. We were greeted by Brent Browning, he let us drive the truck and I was sold on the idea. He got the financing where I wanted it after my trade in and I was "Happy". We meet Jose Riviera to sign our paper work and he was good to work with as he explained each sheet of paper he slid our way. Brent Browning help me swap everything from one truck to the other. He answered all our questions and he has even called me a couple of times since to see if I was enjoying my new truck. Your survey company called me and I rate the whole deal "10" with it being the best. Thanks Starling Chevrolet!

Brent Browning, Jose Riviera

Al Miller
6/16/2015

"Perfect Truck"

Jason and Rick were experts! They found a perfect truck for us that is great to drive and fit our budget! Great customer service! I would reccommend them to anyone who walks on the lot.

Jason and Rick

Matthew A
6/14/2015

"Great Price & Great Experience"

I purchased my car on June 9 and would like to thank Timmy, Kevin and Bianca for their help. I knew which car I wanted and called the dealership. Within an hour we had reached an agreement without my even stepping foot in the dealership. For me this is big plus because I am always so busy and free time precious to me. We agreed that I would come in the following day to sign paperwork and take delivery of my new car. When I arrived, my new car was waiting out front ready to go. I completed all paper work and signed documents in about an hour. By the time I went outside my license plate was already removed from my old car and on my new one. Timmy even helped me transfer my personal possessions from one car to the other. Contract signing was smooth with no hidden charges and everything was just as we had agreed upon the day before. I will definitely back when my lease is up in 3 years. BTW, the new dealership looks FABULOUS! Thanks for a great experience and after 5 days I am loving my 2015 Chevy Volt.

Kevin, Timmy, Bianca

Putnam
6/06/2015

"Brent, our salesman was very professional"

Very friendly dealership. Very knowledgeable and helpful They were not pushy and tried to get us the best interest rate Brent was a very nice person.

Brent

fishytales
6/01/2015

"used car purchase"

Great customer service! Car was ready, as promised. Purchase price was negotiated beforehand but an add'l $699 was added as a DOC FEE.? Really a Dealer profit. The fee was in addition to taxes, title and tags.

Chris Elsis, Greg Carter

jerte80
5/29/2015

"Radio on 2015 Trax"

Purchased 2015 Trax, nice vehicle. I was hold vehicle came with 4 months sirius XM. win I tried to transfer from Cruze { which I had traded in}, XM told me model [LS] could not receive it. Spoke to salesperson and was told they would look into it. Never got back to me. Do you have an answer for me?

Roman