Starling Chevrolet

Dyer Chevrolet

Debs2103
5/21/2015

"Disgraceful service"

Chevvy Cobalt, absolute rubbish. Rubbish car, rubbish parts and rubbish service from Starling Chevrolet Kissimmee Fl. 6 times it's been back, having to have been TOWED back in over the last 18 months with the same problem, initially ignition recall. They keep fitting the same parts and it just keeps breaking down. Do they care? Not in the slightest. #crapservice I wouldn't have a Chevrolet if you paid me. It has been NOTHING but hassle, has cost us money and is still not right and now we are being told that although it has gone back in having broken down with the same ignition problem, it has been diagnosed as something else!! What a surprise. The service staff at Starling Chevrolet Kissimmee run a mile when they see us coming in time after time. It's so pathetic, it's embarrassing. UPDATE: Starling Chevrolet have just told us that after this repair, they do not want to see us back at their dealership again, even if the vehicle breaks down with something other than the ignition recall problems because it's costing them money! Really?? What do they think it's costing us having a company vehicle off the road more than it's on?? I've never known anything like it in my life! Great, thanks then GM, I guess we won't be buying any of your cars again soon if you can't keep your dealers in line.

Noel

tchar1
5/15/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Everyone from the Manager to the Financial were very accommodating, but Mike Pizza made sure I was satisfied with my purchase..Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable.

Mike Pizza was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable ...he knew what Car I was interested in and I drove away in the 2015 Malibu less than an hour later.

moonchild
4/09/2015

"service center .."

I have an older model car ..pretty much always had serviced at starling since the Saturn dealerships closed.. Chris one of the mechanics there is awsome . He explains what's wrong and helps make the right descions .. Work is done promptly and suffiently .. I highly recommend Only thing ..some prices on repairs are quite high .. Get what you pay for I guess ....

juarvier ,Noel , Cindy ,and CHRIS

mesmer74
4/06/2015

"buying a new car"

I had the pleasure of buying my bew chevy cruze at starling chevy. It was a simple, easy, pleasurable experience. I will recommend them to everyone, I was assisted by Timmy. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks

Tim Krebs

grayghost49
3/31/2015

"pleasant & surprising"

The experience was surprisingly easy and comfortable.The sales person Carlos, was no pressure, no intimidation. Nothing like the stereotype salesperson expected. A pleasure to deal with. Made our experience worthwhile. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. The staff is very courteous and friendly, and make car shopping a nice experience.

Carlos

Older Car
1/19/2015

"Excellent Service for older model car"

After dealing with the 'other' car dealership service for 2 days and no results, since the Warranty was purchased on an older model used car, Starling took time out of their day to diagnose, repair and even provide a loaner car, during a 4 day weekend. I would recommend their service to anyone, Ralphie would be the guy to see. He explained how the extended warranty contract works, what was covered and what was not. Top Notch Service.

Ralphie

tj317
12/06/2014

"Horrible"

Puppy Doging, When a dealship puts you in a car and calls you 15 days later to tell you to rerurn it because it cannot be financed. The dealship I'm working with now to get a car told me that. I wouldn't recommend Starling Chevrolet in Kissimmee to an enemy!

Joe and Alex

John Rowland
11/26/2014

"incredibly slow service department"

While very friendly and I believe good quality service one has to be prepared for incredibly slow service. It appears that it is ok to have long waits for simple repairs.

I did not look at his name

Impala Girl
10/19/2014

"Smooth and easy"

We visited the dealer on a Sunday based on an internet advertised vehicle. Scott was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. We were on our way home with a new car in very little time!

Scott Shevilin

Cfryer
11/25/2013

"Besides the fact that the service rep tried to take..."

Besides the fact that the service rep tried to take advantage of my situation( being broken down 1200 miles from home) and telling me the parts were not available from GM to fix my car, and that used parts were $5500 plus labor to install, and that I would be better off buying a new car, the actual work seemed to be done well. So I guess what I am saying is that the service tech did a great job, and I appreciate the work HE did, but as far as the service department as a whole, there is not a snowballs chance in key west I would ever visit your dealership again. In fact if I broke down in front of your shop, I would have it towed ANYWHERE other than there.

Noel, service advisor