Sterling McCall Honda

Honda of Spring

John Eagle Honda of Houston

Angel Galindez
9/02/2016

"Top-notch Service Center Reps"

Laurie and Brandon are excellent! I'm sure the others are too, but these are the only two I've dealt with over the last few months. I was there last month for an airbag recall, a few months before that for a dead battery, and this week because my Ridgeline wouldn't start. Each time I've been there I have felt that Brandon and Laurie went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of as if I were a family member! It is so refreshing to see that were are still brands that value excellent customer service and people that really care. My previous car was a Mercedes and their customer service is excellent too, however, I usually paid $1200 each time I needed routine maintenance. My Honda is a 2007 that has been long off factory warranty and I was treated even better than at Mercedes and I didn't have to pay a dime. The first visit was the airbag recall, so obviously that doesn't cost a customer anything. However my airbag parts wouldn't be in for two months and they paid for a rental car for me for the entire time! This time my truck wouldn't start so I called the service center and Laurie answered. Laurie listened to my unique issue (stuck on the 6th floor of a Houston Med Center garage), she she told me to get my truck to the dealership and she would take care of me. When I arrived at the dealership Laurie went out of her way to make sure I had a loaner vehicle while my truck was getting fixed. She showed empathy and caring and I genuinely felt that she cared for me as a person. She got me into a new Civic as my loaner vehicle and communicated with me throughout the entire process that took a week to fix. They found the issue to be with my after market alarm. They fixed that issue as well as replace the passenger side airbag, put a new battery in one of my key fobs, and washed and vacuumed the truck! They did all of this work for me on the house!! I was definitely shocked and now, little do they know, I will upgrade my truck very soon for the new Ridgeline. I can't thank Laurie, Brandon and Sterling McCall Honda in Kingwood more for their superb customer service, but I will try with a pizza party for the service center on me next Friday. Thank you!

Laurie (Laurel Vest) and Brandon

jeg123
8/27/2016

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

I came to Sterling McCall Honda to buy a new car because of the excellent service I always got from their service department. The salesman, Brayan, was so helpful. I did a lot of research online first, so I knew what I wanted. Brayan never tried to talk me into more than what I wanted to make the "bigger sale." I had a budget, and he respected that. And Ken, the finance manager, was just as kind and helpful. I never felt pressured, and I was offered a better price than anticipated based on my research. I love my new Accord, and the whole experience was amazing! I'll definitely recommend Sterling McCall to my family and friends!

Brayan Vasquez

Spring13
8/21/2016

"Worst dealership"

I'm a single mom and was really looking forward to buying an suv from sterling McCall Honda in king wood . I had previously owned a 2009 Nissan Rogue loved and just wanted something newer . So of course I went with a 2013 Nissan Rogue used and the only reason I did that was because I'm a first time buyer from a dealership so I figured if I gave it a year I could refinance the vehicle and switch it out for a newer one .. Salesman Bryan was kind and helpful . Was so excited to leave the dealership when of course the Ac automatically went out so I returned the vehicle and Bryan was kind enough to fix it right away and drop off the suv cause I work an 8-5 so it was almost impossible for me to pick it up.. A month and week later the battery went out and when I called the service line the guy didn't seem to care it was 100 degrees outside and I have my two year old with me keep in mind.. The mechanic told me to call the salesman no explanation . So of course I call him and Bryan again tries to help only this time he said he's with the service manager and that I needed to call my extended warranty. I spoke with Shawn from fidelity and he was kind told me I needed to explain my situation to service manager . Called the service manager didn't care he even gave me an attitude so I called Nissan Robbin in king wood and Anthony was aweswome helped me get the battery and the rental car so I can make it to work on Monday. I wish I never went to Honda McCall I felt like I was scammed .. I put $2,000 down up spending $325 this following week will give them $340 . I'm now going to look into switching my car sooner and going somewhere else . They didn't care that I had my baby in the car knowing how hot Texas is or that it was my only vehicle and they just left me stranded.. Worst service I told the salesman I needed a good reliable car

Bryan salesman, Rafael and another service manager

Ben
8/16/2016

"Horrible Selling Tactic ... A SCAM!"

I've tried to get my Guaranteed Asset Protection refund after paid off my vehicle before the maturity date. The dealership charged me a 14% processing fee compared to the whole amounts ($365). I also cannot find any written statement about the cancellation fee on the policy. The financial manager who sell me the policy did not told me there will be a fee imposed during the cancellation. I was also told there will not be any penalty when paid off early. They also miscalculated the covered period by over one and a half months after I paid off the vehicle. There is an overcharge on the coverage. I contacted the Financial Manager Mr. Ken who submitted the cancellation request on behalf of me to insurance company. He refused to look into the case. I asked the General Manager. He declined his responsibility on it. He told me it solely decided by the insurance company. The dealership sent me a copy of the cancellation form with the wrong information and charges but refused to correct it. It is a SCAM!

General Manager Mike, Financial Manager Ken

fali1992
7/19/2016

"RECENT PURCHASE OF THE 2016 HONDA ACCORD"

Hello I had great buying experience buying my 2016 Honda Accord from Kitt he went out of his way to make the deal happen for me so I would recommend Kitt at Sterling MCcall Honda!!!!

Kitt

Smart car owner
7/15/2016

"Faulty airbag replacement"

I experienced a two week nightmare with the most incompetent group of people I have ever dealt with. I was given conflicting information, and flat ou lies. I took my car and dropped it off twice and was told later in the day that they did not have the part . I was also told that "my airbag" was put on another customers car. Today two screws fell out on the floorboard do not ever take a car to these fools. I have had a call in to Mike Collins the general manager. He is taking the easy way out. He has not returned my call. This is not a surprise as I made eleven calls in two weeks and only one was returned.

kctc
7/07/2016

"Staff so friendly and knowledgeable "

Brayan made the purchase of our certified pre-owned Pilot so easy! He was so knowledgeable about the model and all Honda cars. He told us all about the car we were buying as well as new models coming out. Financing was easy and Clayton was great to work with. We are so happy and plan to be repeat Sterling McCall Honda customers.

Brayan Vasquez, Clayton

Tabatha Dansby
2/29/2016

"Great Authentic and Reliable sale associate"

If you want no Hassel sincere sales associates and an awesome financial team and great management then I recommend Sterling McCall Honda....I just purchased a 2016 Honda CRV Ex L model..so far so good....I like all the feature my car has to offer...great gas mileage as well...

Shelby

Annie
12/29/2015

"Rude and arrogant "

We were approached by this sale guy to come and see the vehicle we were interested in (very high in demand with limited cars in city). Started off well, but when it came to pricing, he started acting really rude and pushy. You need to learn how to treat your customers before learning how to sell cars.

Gabriel Issac

chops
8/17/2015

"Poor selling ethics"

Sold car to someone else the day AFTER I committed a $500 deposit. I also felt pressured into filling out a credit application by the salesman. The process was not a pleasant experience. Will not recommend this dealership to any of my friends or future acquaintances. Obviously I did not purchase a Honda from this dealership.

Errol