Sterling McCall Honda

Russell & Smith Honda

Honda of Spring

usmc sniper
7/01/2015

"Horrible and Unethical Service! "

As per Sterling McCall Honda Kingwood’s request for my review, I can only categorize and review this “business” and the “service” we experienced as horrible and unethical! Sterling McCall Honda Kingwood ruined our transmission as they did not put the correct amount of transmission fluid back in our vehicle after a transmission service as per Honda guidelines. I have filed a formal complaint with Honda USA. If I could rate this dealership a 0, I would. This is my first review of Sterling McCall Honda Kingwood; a follow-up review will follow shortly upon submission of my formal complaint to the BBB, NHTSA, and the Texas Attorney General’s Office. I will provide a link so you may see my formal complaints and everything they entail. It is my opinion this dealership is unethical and run by a manager who has no integrity. Morally, I cannot and will not recommend this dealership to anyone. My recommendation to anyone who does business with this dealership’s service department is to request all parts be saved for your review and to check all of your fluid levels before leaving. I will never trust this dealership again - they have more than proven to me they cannot be trusted. I typically do not write reviews but after learning an extremely expensive lesson, as this dealership and its manager do not want to take responsibility for the damage they caused to our vehicle, I felt I had an obligation to write this review. I do not want anyone to be subjected to the same type of horrible and unethical service this dealership and its manager have put us through.

Collins and Tucker

Juan Zelaya
7/01/2015

"It was a great experience "

It was a great experience and the sales woman was very friendly her name was Kassy Robles she was very sweet and very helpful with me finding a car and if you ever buy from here make sure to buy from her she's awesome!

Kassy Robles

AngryCohen
5/31/2015

"shady Express Service manager and faulty new cars"

I bought my first brand new car ever from Janice for my future wife and I. Well let's face it, it's more hers than mine. Janice was just as new as our car was to the dealership and she did a good job. We bought our 2014 Civic in November 2014 and 5 months later, and only 3,490 miles, we went in for a preventative oil change (free 1st one) because we are moving to Ohio this week and driving the car there. Their service express manager shows me an otherwise perfectly new looking tire on my car with no damage to it except a bubbling sidewall and tells me road damaged tires aren't covered by Honda and my vehicle is unsafe to drive. He then tells me I need a $160 new tire. I told him we never hit anything in that car hard enough to bow a sidewall. There's no tire scuffs or rim damage. He tells me the damage to the tire doesnt have to be visible for it to be road damaged. So after a LOT of argument, and him stating no other manager is at the dealership that Saturday but him, he drops the price to $140. Oh, and did I mention our turn signal camera ceased working properly on our new car as well? Yep. 5 months old and needing a new tire and electronic equipment failing in our Civic. New tire later. Driving the car Sunday, 1 day after the "NEW" tire is on it. Tire pressure sensor comes on. We check the new tire. The rubber on the supposed new tire is peeling off the sidewalls and inside the tire. Literally peeling. Going back on Monday to demand my money back and for them to make this right. I should have never been charged in the 1st place for a tire, and this shows the ones they are using are unsafe and defective. I'm going to be calling Honda corporate and lodging a complaint against this dealership and it's shady mechanics manager and cars. Apparently they are willing to lose a first time Honda customer by selling cars with tires that can kill them and then blame the customer.

Express Service Manager

JeloJade 0425
5/02/2015

"a great service/kind and friendly staff"

We purchased our very first high tech/top of the line car/pilot touring from sterling mccall kingwood and service is great, were been assisted by ms. Libby johnson a saleswomen and shes so kind and friendly person, she shown us patiently all the details and features of our new car, and felt like shes our own family then... Thank you so much ms. Libby and hope to see u again once we purchased our second car soon.

Ms. Libby johnson

1Kedra
2/04/2014

"I bought a 2011 Honda Accord July of 2013. At that time I..."

I bought a 2011 Honda Accord July of 2013. At that time I was told the car was Certified, to discover when I went for service at another dealership, the vehicle was not certified. There was a gas in a tire when I bought the carhich I was told was cosmetic, but the service said it was a road hazard. The car has been certified since I purchased it but I'm not sure the certification was properly done, considering is been serviced over 15 times in 5 months. Brakes, rotors, ball joints, and most recently the alternator. This car has issues that I'm sure they were aware of but failed to disclose at time of purchase. I've spoke to everyone from the sales manager, shop Foreman, to the General manager, and their solution to this problem is for me to buy another car from them. I also referred a friend to purchase a car in August but as of February I still haven't received the referral... horrible service all the way across the board

Todd Robinson Darrell Tucker Mike Collins

CarFan3
7/22/2013

"I find this dealership to be a very great place to go for..."

I find this dealership to be a very great place to go for service. The employees are the nicest people you'll ever meet. the quality of their service is outstanding, and the service was done relatively quick. i recommend going to this dealership to everyone, you will not be disappointed.

Mr. Tucker

suprcharg
7/09/2013

"I have bought my last 4 vehicles online. I simply cannot..."

I have bought my last 4 vehicles online. I simply cannot find a great deal in Amarillo, TX. I found a vehicle on Autotrader and immediately called to confirm it wasn't one of those bait and switch scams (3 previous dealerships I called were just that). Bob went and put his hands on it. I asked Bob to meticulously describe the vehicle as if he was about to fly 450 miles to purchase it himself. He did exactly that. He personally drove to the airport to pick me up. He even filled the tank to start me on my way home. This car was in even better condition than I had hoped. It was a couple thousand less than anything else comparable online and several thousand below retail. Gregg in Finance was pleasant and didn't try to force a bunch of extras on me. These are a great bunch of guys. If you are going to make a used vehicle purchase in the Houston area, give Bob Fitzsimmons a call.

Bob Fitzsimmons, Todd, Gregg

Faceygirl
12/07/2012

"Imran was excellent!! This was my first time buying a car..."

Imran was excellent!! This was my first time buying a car and he made the process so easy. He worked hard to get me the best interest rate, better than my bank. Josslyn walked me through the steps and took the time out to follow me home to drop off my old car. This is by far the best dealership in Houston. This is definitely the place to go shop for a car, hassle free.!!

Imran Sharif and Josslyn

likemycrosstour
6/18/2012

"We arrived at this dealership late Friday evening and..."

We arrived at this dealership late Friday evening and were greeted by Michael. He was very polite and courteous. Michael invited us inside where we visited and discussed the features we were interested in. He located what we wanted and brought it over by the office and gave us a detailed tour of the automobile and the features. After a brief discussion negotiating our price point we met with Kurt who stayed late to take care of our financing needs. My wife and I agree that this was the best experience we've had in purchasing a new vehicle. Both our salesperson (Michael) and the finance manager (Kurt) were very personable and took great care of us. We'll be back when we need our next vehicle.

Michael Herrera and Kurt Zaske

kbourg
7/24/2011

"I had been researching on the internet for about 6..."

I had been researching on the internet for about 6 months, and decided between the Honda Fit & the Nissan Versa. I drove the Versa first, and decided to wait another few months before replacing my ancient but running Nissan. Then I just happened to stop in to look at the Honda Fit. I was pleasantly surprised at how roomy it was inside. Alonzo was great, very helpful and did not pressure me at all. I really liked the Fit that I had drove, it had everything I wanted & was actually less expensive than the Versa. Before I could leave, Nam came over and I ended up filling out a credit app...There was a bit of pressure from Nam...but that's his job, and he was still friendly & nice, and I could have said no if I really wanted to. I had other errands and left, but got a call back from Alonzo about an hour later with my financing approval. I went back in and within 1 1/2 hours, was driving in my new car. Matt in financing was very nice and efficient and explained the "extras" to me with no pressure. I plan to drive this car till it falls apart (my previous car is 17!), but I would definately come back to this dealership and recomment it to anyone who asks.

Alonzo Allen, Nam Do, Matt (finance)