Sterling McCall Honda

John Eagle Honda of Houston

Spring13
8/21/2016

"Worst dealership"

I'm a single mom and was really looking forward to buying an suv from sterling McCall Honda in king wood . I had previously owned a 2009 Nissan Rogue loved and just wanted something newer . So of course I went with a 2013 Nissan Rogue used and the only reason I did that was because I'm a first time buyer from a dealership so I figured if I gave it a year I could refinance the vehicle and switch it out for a newer one .. Salesman Bryan was kind and helpful . Was so excited to leave the dealership when of course the Ac automatically went out so I returned the vehicle and Bryan was kind enough to fix it right away and drop off the suv cause I work an 8-5 so it was almost impossible for me to pick it up.. A month and week later the battery went out and when I called the service line the guy didn't seem to care it was 100 degrees outside and I have my two year old with me keep in mind.. The mechanic told me to call the salesman no explanation . So of course I call him and Bryan again tries to help only this time he said he's with the service manager and that I needed to call my extended warranty. I spoke with Shawn from fidelity and he was kind told me I needed to explain my situation to service manager . Called the service manager didn't care he even gave me an attitude so I called Nissan Robbin in king wood and Anthony was aweswome helped me get the battery and the rental car so I can make it to work on Monday. I wish I never went to Honda McCall I felt like I was scammed .. I put $2,000 down up spending $325 this following week will give them $340 . I'm now going to look into switching my car sooner and going somewhere else . They didn't care that I had my baby in the car knowing how hot Texas is or that it was my only vehicle and they just left me stranded.. Worst service I told the salesman I needed a good reliable car

Bryan salesman, Rafael and another service manager

Ben
8/16/2016

"Horrible Selling Tactic ... A SCAM!"

I've tried to get my Guaranteed Asset Protection refund after paid off my vehicle before the maturity date. The dealership charged me a 14% processing fee compared to the whole amounts ($365). I also cannot find any written statement about the cancellation fee on the policy. The financial manager who sell me the policy did not told me there will be a fee imposed during the cancellation. I was also told there will not be any penalty when paid off early. They also miscalculated the covered period by over one and a half months after I paid off the vehicle. There is an overcharge on the coverage. I contacted the Financial Manager Mr. Ken who submitted the cancellation request on behalf of me to insurance company. He refused to look into the case. I asked the General Manager. He declined his responsibility on it. He told me it solely decided by the insurance company. The dealership sent me a copy of the cancellation form with the wrong information and charges but refused to correct it. It is a SCAM!

General Manager Mike, Financial Manager Ken

fali1992
7/19/2016

"RECENT PURCHASE OF THE 2016 HONDA ACCORD"

Hello I had great buying experience buying my 2016 Honda Accord from Kitt he went out of his way to make the deal happen for me so I would recommend Kitt at Sterling MCcall Honda!!!!

Kitt

Smart car owner
7/15/2016

"Faulty airbag replacement"

I experienced a two week nightmare with the most incompetent group of people I have ever dealt with. I was given conflicting information, and flat ou lies. I took my car and dropped it off twice and was told later in the day that they did not have the part . I was also told that "my airbag" was put on another customers car. Today two screws fell out on the floorboard do not ever take a car to these fools. I have had a call in to Mike Collins the general manager. He is taking the easy way out. He has not returned my call. This is not a surprise as I made eleven calls in two weeks and only one was returned.

kctc
7/07/2016

"Staff so friendly and knowledgeable "

Brayan made the purchase of our certified pre-owned Pilot so easy! He was so knowledgeable about the model and all Honda cars. He told us all about the car we were buying as well as new models coming out. Financing was easy and Clayton was great to work with. We are so happy and plan to be repeat Sterling McCall Honda customers.

Brayan Vasquez, Clayton

Tabatha Dansby
2/29/2016

"Great Authentic and Reliable sale associate"

If you want no Hassel sincere sales associates and an awesome financial team and great management then I recommend Sterling McCall Honda....I just purchased a 2016 Honda CRV Ex L model..so far so good....I like all the feature my car has to offer...great gas mileage as well...

Shelby

Annie
12/29/2015

"Rude and arrogant "

We were approached by this sale guy to come and see the vehicle we were interested in (very high in demand with limited cars in city). Started off well, but when it came to pricing, he started acting really rude and pushy. You need to learn how to treat your customers before learning how to sell cars.

Gabriel Issac

chops
8/17/2015

"Poor selling ethics"

Sold car to someone else the day AFTER I committed a $500 deposit. I also felt pressured into filling out a credit application by the salesman. The process was not a pleasant experience. Will not recommend this dealership to any of my friends or future acquaintances. Obviously I did not purchase a Honda from this dealership.

Errol

usmc sniper
7/01/2015

"Horrible and Unethical Service! "

As per Sterling McCall Honda Kingwood’s request for my review, I can only categorize and review this “business” and the “service” we experienced as horrible and unethical! Sterling McCall Honda Kingwood ruined our transmission as they did not put the correct amount of transmission fluid back in our vehicle after a transmission service as per Honda guidelines. I have filed a formal complaint with Honda USA. If I could rate this dealership a 0, I would. This is my first review of Sterling McCall Honda Kingwood; a follow-up review will follow shortly upon submission of my formal complaint to the BBB, NHTSA, and the Texas Attorney General’s Office. I will provide a link so you may see my formal complaints and everything they entail. It is my opinion this dealership is unethical and run by a manager who has no integrity. Morally, I cannot and will not recommend this dealership to anyone. My recommendation to anyone who does business with this dealership’s service department is to request all parts be saved for your review and to check all of your fluid levels before leaving. I will never trust this dealership again - they have more than proven to me they cannot be trusted. I typically do not write reviews but after learning an extremely expensive lesson, as this dealership and its manager do not want to take responsibility for the damage they caused to our vehicle, I felt I had an obligation to write this review. I do not want anyone to be subjected to the same type of horrible and unethical service this dealership and its manager have put us through.

Collins and Tucker

Juan Zelaya
7/01/2015

"It was a great experience "

It was a great experience and the sales woman was very friendly her name was Kassy Robles she was very sweet and very helpful with me finding a car and if you ever buy from here make sure to buy from her she's awesome!

Kassy Robles