Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

myers712
6/14/2016

"bad service "

Our Dodge Ram was taken to Stetler Dodge on 5/10/16 by a collision center to do a repair job that was due to an accident. On 5/17/16 I phoned Stetler Dodge and asked since the truck is just sitting there waiting for a part that was on backorder if they could check a shake we had in the right front and give us an estimate or see if it was covered under the powertrain warranty. I was told by the gentleman on the phone (did not get his name) that it was probably just a tire balancing issue. On 5/24/16 I got our truck back after all repairs were done and the right part came in. On 5/26/16 I took my truck to the place we got our tires from and asked if they could please check alignment and balance the tires because of the shake we had. They informed me it was not a tire issue at all but was a transmission issue. I left that shop and drove straight to Stetler Dodge to inform them of this issue and was told my powertrain warranty expired at 12:01 that morning so it would not be covered. My complaint is if they would have checked the vehicle on the 17th like I asked them to it would have been covered under warranty but instead they refused to check and wanted me to pay out of pocket for the parts and repair.

chris and unknown

Joni
6/01/2016

"Nightmare"

Great until I actually bought vehicle and then there was no such thing as courteous customer service. Beware......do not enter! Very disappointed. Second vehicle bought here and will be my last.

Shane

never again
3/30/2016

"worse experience ever!"

Mike from finance is shady & dishonest! Don't believe anything he says or does! Deliberately doesn't tell the truth. DONT SIGN anything without reading in full! they added an extended warranty after it was madr clear we did not want one & mike did this without disclosing or our knowledge! They had us sign papers stating it was everything we discussed! Was told could only buy the 200 but said it could be traded for a challenger within 6 to 8 months! What a joke! They didn't disclose they would only give 1/2 the purchase price for trade in. So a car that we believed to be financing at 22,000 new turned into almost 28,000 because mike knowing adding an extended warranty after he clearly knew we said no to!!then insult to injury they are offering less than 14,000 for trade in for the lemon!!! Mike said based on credit history as long as payments were made on time & no new negative credit activity the car could be traded in for a challenger with old car payofff tradein! According to stetler now, without a huge ( 11,203.00) down payment, there is no way to trade in for the Challenger or that matter any car unless it's a non desirable car that Chrysler will give the bank an incentive of thousands of dollars so the bank will finance! Instead of being upfront & disclosing what a customer truly is looking at, they blow smoke to make the sale without regerds to the customer.I plan on pursuing the lemon law, attorney general & consumer affairs along with any other routes available to prevent this from happening to other buyers

Mike from financing & Jessy from sales ( he was fired) though Mike is the one who should be looked into!

carguy9
7/18/2015

"service is great! "

Overall have never had any bad experiences, they go far out of their way to take care of my needs! I will never go anywhere else!

Christine

Anonymous
5/13/2015

"Avoid this place like the plague!"

Avoid this dealership at all costs! I decided to take my car to them when a small issue materialized. When scheduling the appointment, the woman was unnecessarily rude after I asked simple questions like “are you open on Saturdays” and “when is your earliest available appointment?” These seemed like natural questions for one to ask, but you would have thought I was asking her to personally come to my house on a Sunday and fix my car for free. The day of my appointment, I dropped off my car and carefully explained the issue that needed to be fixed. The issue was extremely obvious and easily noticeable when the car was started. Around noon I received a call and was told that I needed to return to the dealership so I could ride in the car with a technician and point out the problem. Really? I politely told the caller that I was at work and could not drive across town to help the technician diagnose the issue, especially since they had my car giving me no way to get there. I again explicitly explained the issue and made sure to note that the problem would become apparent when the car was turned on and put into first gear. The caller responded with subtle rudeness again. This all happened mid week. By Saturday I had received no updates from Stetler. I had tried to call them several times on Thursday and Friday, but no one picked up the phone or returned my messages. Finally someone picked up on Saturday and I was told that “your car has been done for days” and “I think someone might have tried to call you.” Hint - they hadn’t. I picked up the car about 30 minutes later. The man at the counter could not tell me where on the lot my car was located and told me the best way to locate it was to walk around and look. Cool bro - what a big help. While getting in the car, I noticed that the technician left a tool in my cup holder. Uber professional. Immediately upon turning on the vehicle, I could tell the issue had not been fixed. It was as if they hadn’t even looked at it, used my cup holder as tool storage, and just decided to charge me $350. Since I had been told that the Service Manager doesn’t work on Saturdays, I figured that I’d call him on Monday to discuss what could be done. Long story short, I ended up leaving three messages - one for the Service Manager, one for the General Manager, and one at the service desk, all on separate days. This after calling many other times during business hours and receiving no answers. Where I work, calling customers back isn’t optional - it’s mandatory. That’s just good business. I was pleasant and calm with all of my messages. Clearly helping their customers with a problem is a very low priority. I ultimately took the car to another repair shop. When I told the new shop’s owner the part that Stetler installed on my vehicle, he sounded stunned and said that the part had absolutely nothing to do with the problem and would never have solved the issue. The new shop’s service was infinitely better than Stetler’s and everyone seemed so much more knowledgeable. Overall, Stetler’s technician seemed like he wasn’t experienced, everyone acted like someone had crapped in their Wheaties, management was inaccessible and refused to return my calls, and they essentially stole $350 from me by installing a part on my car it didn’t need. I’ll repeat - avoid this dealership at all costs.

Unknown

Stiv207
5/08/2015

"Impressive Service"

Bought my Challenger in October 2014 a great experience. I have been at service dept 3 times since for oil change and minor questions. I am very pleased with the level of attention they give me. Busy day here today, but I felt like u was the only one here! Special thanks to Russ Mellinger for his attention to all of my questions!!!

Greg Barker

Chantel
2/03/2015

"No burden here"

I would like to take the time to recommend Stetler doge on Roosevelt Ave in York pa. Outstanding costumer service. I could have not asked for a better customer service, once I scheduled the appointment I had the pleasure to be placed with a ladie named Tricia Harrison. She made me feel totally comfortable with all the questions that I asked, she also paid great attention to my 7 year old son and at no point did I ever feel like a burden. Since I do not have excellent credit score the entire team at Stetler dodge made a purchase possible for me. This will be my go to dealer in the future. Thanks for all your effort Tricia and team Stetler dodge

Mike Stevens
Tricia Harrison

sararosalyn320
9/24/2014

"Caught in a Rain Storm "

I had an issue with middle dome light and sunroof switch light leaking during a rain storm. I call explained what happen and they fixed it right away.

Sam Yohe

Rovka
6/05/2014

"Vehicle Maintenance Service"

Stetler Dodge has always lived up to our expectations and they did it once again. The Service Team listened to our concerns and took care of them as we expected they would. Rick wa very helpful as he always is. He has our trust and confidence.

Rick Dellinger

ttabel
1/20/2014

"Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We..."

Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We have never felt lied to so much during the car buying process as we have at this dealership. They will waste your time. Buyer beware...you will not get a fair price at this dealership. We went here despite being warned by numerous people about the both the sales and service only to find that all "rumors" are absolutely true. Go to Susquehanna Dodge in Wrightsville....great sales and service.

Andrew