Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

York, Pennsylvania 17406
Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

Anonymous
5/13/2015

"Avoid this place like the plague!"

Avoid this dealership at all costs! I decided to take my car to them when a small issue materialized. When scheduling the appointment, the woman was unnecessarily rude after I asked simple questions like “are you open on Saturdays” and “when is your earliest available appointment?” These seemed like natural questions for one to ask, but you would have thought I was asking her to personally come to my house on a Sunday and fix my car for free. The day of my appointment, I dropped off my car and carefully explained the issue that needed to be fixed. The issue was extremely obvious and easily noticeable when the car was started. Around noon I received a call and was told that I needed to return to the dealership so I could ride in the car with a technician and point out the problem. Really? I politely told the caller that I was at work and could not drive across town to help the technician diagnose the issue, especially since they had my car giving me no way to get there. I again explicitly explained the issue and made sure to note that the problem would become apparent when the car was turned on and put into first gear. The caller responded with subtle rudeness again. This all happened mid week. By Saturday I had received no updates from Stetler. I had tried to call them several times on Thursday and Friday, but no one picked up the phone or returned my messages. Finally someone picked up on Saturday and I was told that “your car has been done for days” and “I think someone might have tried to call you.” Hint - they hadn’t. I picked up the car about 30 minutes later. The man at the counter could not tell me where on the lot my car was located and told me the best way to locate it was to walk around and look. Cool bro - what a big help. While getting in the car, I noticed that the technician left a tool in my cup holder. Uber professional. Immediately upon turning on the vehicle, I could tell the issue had not been fixed. It was as if they hadn’t even looked at it, used my cup holder as tool storage, and just decided to charge me $350. Since I had been told that the Service Manager doesn’t work on Saturdays, I figured that I’d call him on Monday to discuss what could be done. Long story short, I ended up leaving three messages - one for the Service Manager, one for the General Manager, and one at the service desk, all on separate days. This after calling many other times during business hours and receiving no answers. Where I work, calling customers back isn’t optional - it’s mandatory. That’s just good business. I was pleasant and calm with all of my messages. Clearly helping their customers with a problem is a very low priority. I ultimately took the car to another repair shop. When I told the new shop’s owner the part that Stetler installed on my vehicle, he sounded stunned and said that the part had absolutely nothing to do with the problem and would never have solved the issue. The new shop’s service was infinitely better than Stetler’s and everyone seemed so much more knowledgeable. Overall, Stetler’s technician seemed like he wasn’t experienced, everyone acted like someone had crapped in their Wheaties, management was inaccessible and refused to return my calls, and they essentially stole $350 from me by installing a part on my car it didn’t need. I’ll repeat - avoid this dealership at all costs.

Unknown

Stiv207
5/08/2015

"Impressive Service"

Bought my Challenger in October 2014 a great experience. I have been at service dept 3 times since for oil change and minor questions. I am very pleased with the level of attention they give me. Busy day here today, but I felt like u was the only one here! Special thanks to Russ Mellinger for his attention to all of my questions!!!

Greg Barker

Chantel
2/03/2015

"No burden here"

I would like to take the time to recommend Stetler doge on Roosevelt Ave in York pa. Outstanding costumer service. I could have not asked for a better customer service, once I scheduled the appointment I had the pleasure to be placed with a ladie named Tricia Harrison. She made me feel totally comfortable with all the questions that I asked, she also paid great attention to my 7 year old son and at no point did I ever feel like a burden. Since I do not have excellent credit score the entire team at Stetler dodge made a purchase possible for me. This will be my go to dealer in the future. Thanks for all your effort Tricia and team Stetler dodge

Tricia Harrison, Mike Stevens

sararosalyn320
9/24/2014

"Caught in a Rain Storm "

I had an issue with middle dome light and sunroof switch light leaking during a rain storm. I call explained what happen and they fixed it right away.

Sam Yohe

Rovka
6/05/2014

"Vehicle Maintenance Service"

Stetler Dodge has always lived up to our expectations and they did it once again. The Service Team listened to our concerns and took care of them as we expected they would. Rick wa very helpful as he always is. He has our trust and confidence.

Rick Dellinger

ttabel
1/20/2014

"Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We..."

Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We have never felt lied to so much during the car buying process as we have at this dealership. They will waste your time. Buyer beware...you will not get a fair price at this dealership. We went here despite being warned by numerous people about the both the sales and service only to find that all "rumors" are absolutely true. Go to Susquehanna Dodge in Wrightsville....great sales and service.

Andrew

feri
1/17/2014

"The experience visiting this dealership was a nightmare,..."

The experience visiting this dealership was a nightmare, They deposited my checked the first day I applied for the vehicle. the salesman then said all I had left to do was purchase the insurance. which I purchased for 274.00. The salesman handed me keys to the car, all to be told they made a mistake. I am livid, I then asked them to return my the money, for which they replied it may take 5- 10 days to complete a refund. I am surprised that a well known and respected business like Stetler Chrysler, would conduct themselves in this manner. why would they, cash a check, have me purchase insurance and give me keys to a car that was not properly processed. no reply was given. Now I am being told that I have to wait 5-10 days for my money to be returned. Do yourself a favor and don't ever go to this dealership. Spread the word as am I.

Mark Hearington

kiserfarm
12/04/2013

"I was looking for a specific car which was at the..."

I was looking for a specific car which was at the dealership. My contact was with Mr. Gurreri and he went out of his way to answer questions and make a good deal for me.

Bill Gurreri

vikki1018
5/22/2013

"I filled out financing info online and with in 10 minutes..."

I filled out financing info online and with in 10 minutes Austin contacted me to follow up on my inquiry! After a couple of phone calls bck and forth we set an appointment for the following day. I didnt have high expectations since my husband and I have not had much luck with finding a new vehicle. Both Austin and John were SOOO helpful and friendly. We went there hoping to buy a used vehicle and we ended up leaving with a BRAND NEW Dodge Journey! I would recommend this dealership to everyone that is looking for a new vehicle. They exceeded our expectations by 100% and we will return whenever we may be looking for a new vehicle in the future. WONDERFUL expierence all around!

AUSTIN EBERLY AND JOHN IN FINANCE

bigrig1999
4/10/2013

"Just a bunch of liars.they aren't honest about price,..."

Just a bunch of liars.they aren't honest about price, think they like wasting people's time. I hope this dealer fails like Allstar Chevy did.

Andrew