Read Reviews Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

3.0

3.7

3.5

based on 7 reviews

Overall
3.6

3.6 out of 5

69 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Vehicle Maintenance Service"

Rovka
6/5/2014 8:44:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Rick Dellinger

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Stetler Dodge has always lived up to our expectations and they did it once again. The Service Team listened to our concerns and took care of them as we expected they would. Rick wa very helpful as he always is. He has our trust and confidence.

Twitter
"Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We..."

ttabel
1/20/2014 6:41:29 PM

Andrew

1.4

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We have never felt lied to so much during the car buying process as we have at this dealership. They will waste your time. Buyer beware...you will not get a fair price at this dealership. We went here despite being warned by numerous people about the both the sales and service only to find that all "rumors" are absolutely true. Go to Susquehanna Dodge in Wrightsville....great sales and service.

Twitter
"The experience visiting this dealership was a nightmare,..."

feri
1/17/2014 11:15:49 PM

Mark Hearington

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

The experience visiting this dealership was a nightmare, They deposited my checked the first day I applied for the vehicle. the salesman then said all I had left to do was purchase the insurance. which I purchased for 274.00. The salesman handed me keys to the car, all to be told they made a mistake. I am livid, I then asked them to return my the money, for which they replied it may take 5- 10 days to complete a refund. I am surprised that a well known and respected business like Stetler Chrysler, would conduct themselves in this manner. why would they, cash a check, have me purchase insurance and give me keys to a car that was not properly processed. no reply was given. Now I am being told that I have to wait 5-10 days for my money to be returned. Do yourself a favor and don't ever go to this dealership. Spread the word as am I.

Twitter
"I was looking for a specific car which was at the..."

kiserfarm
12/4/2013 8:19:16 PM

Bill Gurreri

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I was looking for a specific car which was at the dealership. My contact was with Mr. Gurreri and he went out of his way to answer questions and make a good deal for me.

Twitter
"I filled out financing info online and with in 10 minutes..."

vikki1018
5/22/2013 8:10:57 PM

AUSTIN EBERLY AND JOHN IN FINANCE

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I filled out financing info online and with in 10 minutes Austin contacted me to follow up on my inquiry! After a couple of phone calls bck and forth we set an appointment for the following day. I didnt have high expectations since my husband and I have not had much luck with finding a new vehicle. Both Austin and John were SOOO helpful and friendly. We went there hoping to buy a used vehicle and we ended up leaving with a BRAND NEW Dodge Journey! I would recommend this dealership to everyone that is looking for a new vehicle. They exceeded our expectations by 100% and we will return whenever we may be looking for a new vehicle in the future. WONDERFUL expierence all around!

Twitter
"Just a bunch of liars.they aren't honest about price,..."

bigrig1999
4/10/2013 11:32:21 PM

Andrew

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Just a bunch of liars.they aren't honest about price, think they like wasting people's time. I hope this dealer fails like Allstar Chevy did.

Twitter
"Hello John, I just picked up my 2010 Jeep..."

allipscomb
3/1/2013 11:02:59 AM

Andrew Christiansen

Hello John,

I just picked up my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara tonight, my first jeep after having trucks since 1993. I had purchased 6 trucks in that time and my best friend is a GM at Florida's largest Ford dealership, so I know a bit about the industry and car dealerships. Over the last week I have worked with Andrew Christiansen and wanted to convey my sincere appreciation for his handling of my purchase. I am a very satisfied customer and it has been a pleasure dealing with Andrew! He was very knowledgeable and willing to teach me the 'ins and outs' of Jeep ownership and was very professional and responsive to my needs. I will not hesitate to recommend Andrew and the Stetler dealership to my friends and colleagues in the future.

Thanks for a great experience and enjoy your weekend!

Al Lipscomb

Twitter
"We asked for an internet price before we made the 2 hour..."

figment10
7/9/2012 7:22:52 AM

Austin H. Eberly
II

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

We asked for an internet price before we made the 2 hour plus trip. The price made it worth the trip. We got a fair price for our trade. We did not have that usual feeling of being taken advantage of by the car salesman. The car was prepped and ready for us when we got there. We would make the trip again and would recommend them to our family and friends.

Twitter
"Austin and Rick were extremely helpful, friendly and..."

windspa3
7/8/2012 8:29:22 AM

Austin H. Eberly
II and Rick Dellinger

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

Austin and Rick were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable. The vehicle's price and condition was very good. Dealership was very clean and had lots of selections. The staff was also very friendly.

Twitter
"I have bought maybe two dozen vehicles, mostly as new..."

XYZbuyin2day
7/5/2012 3:20:02 PM

Austin

My Review Of Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram:

I have bought maybe two dozen vehicles, mostly as new from dealerships, during my lifetime. This was one of the smoothest and most professional transactions I have experienced, and they are very competetively priced.

This was a straight-up cash sale so I don't know how they do on used-car trade-in valuations. Their service was fast, and I never had any reason to suspect what they were saying. Everything was above-board which is a lot more than I can say for many of my past experiences where you had to be very watchful. Didn't have that feeling at all with this dealership.

I haven't had anything serviced here yet, so service remains to be seen. But for your up-front purchase, I highly recommend them.

Reviews 11-20 >>