Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Good

Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Call
Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Info

"Caught in a Rain Storm "

I had an issue with middle dome light and sunroof switch light leaking during a rain storm. I call explained what happen and they fixed it right away.

Sam Yohe

"Vehicle Maintenance Service"

Stetler Dodge has always lived up to our expectations and they did it once again. The Service Team listened to our concerns and took care of them as we expected they would. Rick wa very helpful as he always is. He has our trust and confidence.

Rick Dellinger

"Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We..."

Very dishonest about price and lease/buy details. We have never felt lied to so much during the car buying process as we have at this dealership. They will waste your time. Buyer beware...you will not get a fair price at this dealership. We went here despite being warned by numerous people about the both the sales and service only to find that all "rumors" are absolutely true. Go to Susquehanna Dodge in Wrightsville....great sales and service.

Andrew

"The experience visiting this dealership was a nightmare,..."

The experience visiting this dealership was a nightmare, They deposited my checked the first day I applied for the vehicle. the salesman then said all I had left to do was purchase the insurance. which I purchased for 274.00. The salesman handed me keys to the car, all to be told they made a mistake. I am livid, I then asked them to return my the money, for which they replied it may take 5- 10 days to complete a refund. I am surprised that a well known and respected business like Stetler Chrysler, would conduct themselves in this manner. why would they, cash a check, have me purchase insurance and give me keys to a car that was not properly processed. no reply was given. Now I am being told that I have to wait 5-10 days for my money to be returned. Do yourself a favor and don't ever go to this dealership. Spread the word as am I.

Mark Hearington

"I was looking for a specific car which was at the..."

I was looking for a specific car which was at the dealership. My contact was with Mr. Gurreri and he went out of his way to answer questions and make a good deal for me.

Bill Gurreri

"I filled out financing info online and with in 10 minutes..."

I filled out financing info online and with in 10 minutes Austin contacted me to follow up on my inquiry! After a couple of phone calls bck and forth we set an appointment for the following day. I didnt have high expectations since my husband and I have not had much luck with finding a new vehicle. Both Austin and John were SOOO helpful and friendly. We went there hoping to buy a used vehicle and we ended up leaving with a BRAND NEW Dodge Journey! I would recommend this dealership to everyone that is looking for a new vehicle. They exceeded our expectations by 100% and we will return whenever we may be looking for a new vehicle in the future. WONDERFUL expierence all around!

AUSTIN EBERLY AND JOHN IN FINANCE

"Just a bunch of liars.they aren't honest about price,..."

Just a bunch of liars.they aren't honest about price, think they like wasting people's time. I hope this dealer fails like Allstar Chevy did.

Andrew

"Hello John, I just picked up my 2010 Jeep..."

Hello John, I just picked up my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara tonight, my first jeep after having trucks since 1993. I had purchased 6 trucks in that time and my best friend is a GM at Florida's largest Ford dealership, so I know a bit about the industry and car dealerships. Over the last week I have worked with Andrew Christiansen and wanted to convey my sincere appreciation for his handling of my purchase. I am a very satisfied customer and it has been a pleasure dealing with Andrew! He was very knowledgeable and willing to teach me the 'ins and outs' of Jeep ownership and was very professional and responsive to my needs. I will not hesitate to recommend Andrew and the Stetler dealership to my friends and colleagues in the future. Thanks for a great experience and enjoy your weekend! Al Lipscomb

Andrew Christiansen

"We asked for an internet price before we made the 2 hour..."

We asked for an internet price before we made the 2 hour plus trip. The price made it worth the trip. We got a fair price for our trade. We did not have that usual feeling of being taken advantage of by the car salesman. The car was prepped and ready for us when we got there. We would make the trip again and would recommend them to our family and friends.

Austin H. Eberly, II

"Austin and Rick were extremely helpful, friendly and..."

Austin and Rick were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable. The vehicle's price and condition was very good. Dealership was very clean and had lots of selections. The staff was also very friendly.

Austin H. Eberly, II and Rick Dellinger