Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

189 Reviews of Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

August 15, 2017

"Happy & Satisfied"

- Cadillac satisfaction

I have been looking for a car for quite some time and was ready to settle for less, but BJ's intuition was right-on, in tune with my needs as a professional, and now I'm driving a Cadillac!!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. we're thrilled that BJ took great care of you and got you into a new vehicle! If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Enjoy your new car!

August 14, 2017

"BJ is a truly dedicated salespaerson"

- Randall Moore

BJ took the time to explain the features of my new Camaro and demonstrated their use. We related very well since our ages are close. Ther was no generation gap. I would recommend BJ to any of my friends and look forward to a future with him and Steve Schmitt, Inc. He introduced me to the people in the service department. All in all, the experience was enjoyable.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

That's wonderful to hear Randall. We're glad that you and BJ could start a great relationship, and that he was able to thoroughly explain all facets of your new Camaro. We really appreciate your kind words and recommendation, and we hope to see you back again next time you have any vehicle needs. Thanks for coming in to see us!

"Purchased a car."

- Jackie Osborne

Salesman & staff very friendly. Very knowledge on the vehicle you are interested in. Smooth transaction upon purchasing the vehicle. Our family has purchased 4 cars from Steve Schmitt. Highly recommend.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, Jackie! We really appreciate hearing from you, and hope that you're enjoying the newest purchase. Thank you for always choosing Steve Schmitt, and please come back if there's anything else you need!

August 14, 2017

"It was quick and easy!"

- Lynn Holtkamp

We were very happy with the deal we were given on the vehicle we purchased. We were also very impressed with the technology used by the dealership to complete the paperwork to buy the vehicle.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad to hear that everything went as smoothly as possible with your purchase, Lynn. We really appreciate your feedback, and hope you're enjoying your new ride! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Thanks!

August 12, 2017

"Had an extremely good experience."

- Mike.

I was greeted at the door and found that this dealership delivered above my expectations. Great group of people to deal with. Not many times have I ever been able to walk in and look to buy a new truck and be able to drive one away the same day. Awesome experience.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the great review, Mike! We are so happy to know that our staff was able to provide you with such a wonderful visit. Enjoy your new car and come see us again for any service needs you may have. Thank you!

August 11, 2017

"Customer Service is Key"

- Nora Thompson

This was our second experience purchasing a new vehicle from Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC in Highland. Brent stayed after hours to answer my husband's questions about the vehicle he was interested in and was very helpful. Brent also explained every detail/option of our new vehicle before we drove off the lot - he even programmed my phone into the system. Jamie helped with our trade-in and Vince made the finance process painless. We are customers for life and this is certainly not the closest dealership to our home!

Jamie Miller
Brent Schlarmann

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for coming back to work with us for a second time, Nora! Customer service is very important to our team and we'll always do our best to make sure everything you need is taken care of during your visit. We'll be looking forward to helping you out many more times in the future!

August 11, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- Lori Stevens

We came in looking for the Colorado and picked out the items that we were wanting in the vehicle. BJ Shelton had our car brought in and we made the deal smoothly and easy They assisted us in getting the sun roof installed and located a reportable company to have spray in our bedliner. We will always recommend Steve Schmitt Chevrolet.

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

This is really great to hear, Lori! We appreciate your recommendation and are glad we could help you find exactly what you wanted in a new ride. Please let us know if there's anything else you need for your Colorado. Thank you!

"BJ is the man!!!!!!"

- Kevin Fowler

Asked great questions to put me in the best car for me.I would not hesitate to buy another car or send someone else in. Thumbs up all around. A new relationship has been started. MANY THANKS Kevin

Aug 09, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're thrilled that you had a great experience with us, Kevin. Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We're so happy we love your new vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you at the dealership again in the future!

August 09, 2017

"Great Place to Work With"

- Jason

My experience with Steve Schmidt Chevy was excellent. I would recommend this dealership to everyone in market for a vehicle. I had been looking for months and spoke with may dealerships. I am not saying the others were bad, Steve Schmidt and my sales rep BJ Shelton were just better. They were at the time of purchase very attentive to my requirements and showed me exactly what I was looking for. Since the purchase they have shown the same attention by following up with me to ensure my sustained satisfaction.

Steve Schmitt Jr.
Aug 09, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jason. We're thrilled you had a great experience with us at Steve Schmidt. We strive to give our customers the best possible service every time, and we're glad you feel like you've received that. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thanks again!

"Rare Honesty"

- Brian

I came for a used pickup. When I got there to look at it, they told me the truck I was interested in may have engine issues so they didn't want to sell it. They showed me a comparible truck with a comparible price. I'm very happy with the truck I bought!

Aug 10, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thanks for the review Brian! We never want to sell you a car that might have potential problems. But we're happy that we had a similar truck and glad that we could make a deal. Congrats on your new ride and we hope to see you again soon!