Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

170 Reviews of Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

June 19, 2017

"Happy and satisfied"

- nance&doug

We love our Equinox and already went to Gulf Shores for a week with it and rode in comfort. It was great and very roomy. BJ Shelton is great to work with and helps us with any questions we may have had.

Jun 21, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

That's awesome to hear that your trip to Gulf Shores in your Equinox went so smoothly, Nance & Doug! We're glad that BJ could take great care of you and get you into the vehicle that correctly fit your needs. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know! Thanks so much!

June 19, 2017

"Great dealership with great service. "

- car

Purchased over 10 cars from this dealership so far, never been disappointed with pricing or service. Salesmen have been very knowledgeable and willing work a great deal for both the company and customer.

Jun 20, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We can't thank you enough for the wonderful review and kind words! We love hearing from our long-time customers, and truly appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. We look forward to the future and working together on many more occasions. As always, please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Thanks!

June 15, 2017

"Good experience "

- Bigirish

I enjoyed working with Bj Shelton. He made the sale nice and easy and was very courteous. Will definitely recommend others to visit the Steve Schmidt dealership.

Jun 19, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled to know that BJ made your time with us so easy and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thanks again!

June 14, 2017

"Great experience "

- Mcarras9

My experience with Steve Schmitt and especially my sales associate BJ Shelton could not have been better. The service we received was courteous and attentive. The deal we received was fair and hassle free. Great experience all around.

Other Employees : Kai *****
Jun 19, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing! It's our pleasure to provide you such a courteous and attentive experience. We hope you'll keep us in mind for any future car needs!

June 05, 2017

"Very Impressed"

- Novembergirls

I am very impressed with the used vehicle I bought and also the overall service I received! I would highly recommend Steve Schmitt for any used or new vehicle purchase!

Jun 11, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we are so happy that you received excellent service and we appreciate your future recommendations to Steve Schmitt Inc. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

June 02, 2017

"We had a wonderful experience with salesrep Gary Heim"

- Invision,Dee

Our salesrep Gary Heim spent a great deal of time showing us various vehicle that would meet our criteria from a large selection of vehicles...then let us drive multiple ones. The next day he took time to again let us drive the vehicle we had selected before making our commitment. He then reviewed & help set up all the settings on our new vehicle. Again showing a great deal of patience with us and answering any further questions. It was a very pleasant experience. We would highly recommend him to our family and friends.

Gary Heim
Brent Schlarmann
Jun 05, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and review, Dee! We are delighted to hear that Gary took the time to provide a pleasant experience for you. We appreciate the recommendation and we hope to do business with you again. Thank you, again, for letting us know how we're doing!

June 01, 2017

"Wonderful service and very personable. "

- Debbie

Patient service as I didn't know the color and all the possibilities needed and Gary was very patient and reviewed all the car features until he found just the right one!

Jun 05, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're very happy to hear Gary could help you find the perfect car, Debbie! We really appreciate your feedback and five-star rating. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know! Thanks so much.

May 19, 2017

"Very happy "

- Npiurek

This is my first car purchase from a dealer and I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with my experience both Drew(salesman) and Vince(financing) were awesome they went above and beyond to help me get in the vehicle I wanted at a great and affordable price definitely won my business in the future and would recommend friends and family.

Drew Butler
May 24, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

It was a pleasure working with you! Customer service is one of our highest priorities and it's awesome to see how much you enjoyed working with Drew, Vince, and the team during your visit. Thank you!

May 19, 2017

"Brilliant new car buying experience"

- Mike Grapperhaus

I needed a new vehicle for myself due to my youngest son turning 16 and giving my old car to him. My old car was a 2011 Malibu and I had great luck with this vehicle. I also had another son graduating from high school and did not have much time to get involved with buying new car. BJ Shelton and Chris Martz found a great new Malibu at a great price and in a timely efficient manner. I would recommend Steve Schmitt and these gentlemen to assist with any car buying experience. Thanks

Chris Martz
May 24, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for the recommendation, Mike! We were more than happy to help you find that new ride you needed with your Malibu going to your son. If you have any questions or need anything for any of your family's vehicles, please stop back in and we'll be here to help. Thanks again!

May 15, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- kklein

BJ was friendly, knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I had. I appreciated that he was always up front and explained everything clearly. I never felt pressured throughout the process. I enjoyed working with him and would recommend him and Steve Schmitt to anyone.

May 17, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled that BJ was so helpful to you during your recent visit. He is certainly an asset to our team. We hope you're loving your new vehicle!