Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

12631 State Route 143, Highland, Illinois 62249
Closed 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

156 Reviews of Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

April 26, 2017

"Informative, considerate and patient sales consultant."

- Truckladymvnon

Gary was very helpful in helping me find a truck that fit my needs. He found the truck and had it hauled to the dealership. He was so patient in letting me push all the buttons to learn SiriusXM ( Satellite Radio ). Being a senior with little technical computer knowledge Gary set up Bluetooth. He even invited me back anytime I had a problem. Great experience overall.

Steve Schmitt Jr.
April 20, 2017

"Excellent Experience. "

- MEason

BJ showed true interest in my patronage by listening to what my needs were concerning a new vehicle and assisted me with finding the right choice on the lot without being pushy. Jake efficiently explained all my contract options concerning warranties, service coverage of the vehicle, and any financing that I might want. It was an enjoyable experience that made me feel comfortable with the staff at the dealership. I would definitely recommend Steve Schmitt Dealership in Highland, Illinois to others. Excellent staff, service, and automobiles.

Apr 21, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's fantastic to hear you had such a great experience working with BJ and Jake to find your new vehicle! We are very grateful for your kind recommendation, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again! Thank you for choosing Steve Schmitt!

April 13, 2017

"Very polite and honest salesman"

- Trble95

I appreciated the honesty of Mr. BJ Shelton. I have dealt with him in the past and will continue to in the future! Thanks for your helpfullnsess. Even though it hurt! Love my new Aspen!

Apr 18, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are glad that BJ took such great care of you and we are glad you still love your new Aspen!

April 13, 2017

"The BEST tandum team, I have ever dealt with!"

- jsmarti1

From the moment I walked into this dealership, I was greeted and treated with dignity and professionally by Gary Heim! He worked with me to find the best deal within my means and a vehicle that I would be totally happy with, price and equipment. Working with Gary and Jake, gave me a hometown feel, you will not encounter anywhere else! Mr. Schmitt, the owner, even took time out of his busy schedule to come and shake my hand and gave his appreciation for purchasing a vehicle from his dealership! I realized today with the atmosphere at Steve Schmitt the reason why they have grown so well in Highland! I will be back!!

Apr 15, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Wow! Thank you for the incredible review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at Steve Schmitt Inc. Gary and Jake both enjoyed working with you and will be excited to hear your kind words. Thank you again for bringing your business to us and we look forward to working with you again!

April 10, 2017

"Sales team so easy to work with."

- Fred112346

The sales team was very informative and worked with us to set up everything in the vehicle and getting us the best rate for loan.

Apr 13, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your kind words about your buying experience at our dealership! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

April 07, 2017

"BJ Shelton "

- Hannah_2016

Thank you to BJ for getting me in the vehicle I wanted! This will be a perfect college driver. I highly recommend doing business with him.

Apr 10, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Hannah - thank you for telling us about your excellent experience at Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC! BJ will be happy to hear your compliments and recommendation. Thank for choosing us, and enjoy your new car!

April 07, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- bigjay05

What a great dealership. My salesman was Drew Butler, he is the best, helped me thought the whole process of buying my first new truck. He went over all the truck options and helped set all the settings to the truck. Ask for Drew you would be disappointed.

Drew Butler

Vince Marty
Apr 10, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Amazing to hear, bigjay05! Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed working with Drew. Hope you're still loving your new truck!

April 06, 2017

"New (Used) Car Purchase"

- amntn

I picked up a used Chevy Volt last weekend from Steve Schmitt. It was a quick, painless process from the sale to the financing. Would recommend.

Apr 11, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear that we made the sales and financing process as smooth as possible for you. We appreciate your business!

April 05, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Starshull16

Took the time to work with me and make me happy with my purchase. Worked with me on my trade as well. Would definitely do business here again!

Vince Marty
Apr 06, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We were more than happy to help! Customer service is a top priority for our team and it's so great to hear how much you enjoyed your visit and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!

April 04, 2017

"Happy customer "

- Raymuniz

Always treated professionally and courteously. Scott and the whole team make your experience pleasant and stress free. We have bought several vehicles and will come again. Even Steve makes sure he thanks you.

Scott Seger
Apr 07, 2017 -

Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We are overjoyed to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're glad that Steve and Scott provided you with an excellent car buying experience! We hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle and come back anytime!