Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

Product Specialist

May 19, 2017

"Very happy "

- Npiurek

This is my first car purchase from a dealer and I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with my experience both Drew(salesman) and Vince(financing) were awesome they went above and beyond to help me get in the vehicle I wanted at a great and affordable price definitely won my business in the future and would recommend friends and family.

Drew Butler

May 19, 2017

"Brilliant new car buying experience"

- Mike Grapperhaus

I needed a new vehicle for myself due to my youngest son turning 16 and giving my old car to him. My old car was a 2011 Malibu and I had great luck with this vehicle. I also had another son graduating from high school and did not have much time to get involved with buying new car. BJ Shelton and Chris Martz found a great new Malibu at a great price and in a timely efficient manner. I would recommend Steve Schmitt and these gentlemen to assist with any car buying experience. Thanks

Chris Martz

May 15, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- kklein

BJ was friendly, knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I had. I appreciated that he was always up front and explained everything clearly. I never felt pressured throughout the process. I enjoyed working with him and would recommend him and Steve Schmitt to anyone.

New 2017 Chevrolet Malibu, $17349