Steve Schmitt Chevrolet Buick GMC

Scott Seger

July 19, 2017

"Brent is awesome!!!"

- H Meadows

I went in to buy a car on 7/17. I had an idea what I wanted but test drove several cars. Brent was very nice and not pushy like other salesmen. I have purchased from several local car dealers but this was my first time at this dealership. From the time I walked in the door until I drove off the lot, Brent was nothing but knowledgeable and helpful. He got the price where it needed to be and I walked away with a car I love and a payment I can afford. Thanks Brent! Highly recommend this dealership for quality vehicles and excellent customer service.

Brent Schlarmann

July 13, 2017

"Fast Easy and Painless"

- Preauxone

I worked with BJ and he made it happen. Got me in the car I wanted and didn't give me the run around I've had at some other dealerships in getting the advertised price. It was a pleasure to do business and some day when I can afford my Corvette I'll be back!

July 11, 2017

"Very satisfied customer!"

- Geyer40

I am glad that I made the decision to stop by this dealership as I was passing through on my way to Texas. My salesman BJ was very helpful and informative about the truck I was interested in which later that day concluded with me purchasing. Great salesmanship. Now as for my financial lady I apologize I am not very good at remembering names sorry. However someone can hand somebody else a stack of papers or even telling them a hundred times about the vehicles coverage and they still won't get it. But the way she broke it all down and put it into a graph on the screen explaining what is and isn't covered in detail made things very clear. Professional. Everyone else that I encountered were very friendly and not hesitant to ask if I needed help with anything. Thank you staff of Steve Schmitt Chevrolet.

New 2018 Chevrolet Impala, $195485