Stevens Creek Subaru

Overall Rating 1

Stevens Creek Subaru
Call
Stevens Creek Subaru Info

"Rude, pushy, and unprofessional"

This review is for Hector, the (wannabe) floor manager"; avoid him at all costs unless you enjoy being badgered and condescended into buying before you're ready. He's the epitome of your stereotypical, pushy car salesman who cares only about trapping uninformed shoppers into a sale and doesn't know the first thing about genuinely winning a potential customer over. Hector basically ruined my entire experience by waddling over and running his mouth about how I shouldn't be test driving and putting (2) miles on a PRE-OWNED car if I wasn't going to buy it for sure. How am I supposed to know if I like a car without test driving? Another salesman even responded to my Yelp review by insulted me by telling me that I couldn't afford their cars and to go buy a Kia. Ironically, I might have come back in a couple weeks to buy had it not been for this guy. I don't know how he hasn't been fired yet, as I'm not the first to experience his repulsive attitude. This dealership is a joke. Go to Capitol Subaru for VASTLY better customer service.

Hector, Roy J.

"Everyone was polite, knowledgeable and they go out of..."

Everyone was polite, knowledgeable and they go out of their way to make you satisfied. I got my used Range Rover here a year ago and we have not had a single problem. We have only brought it in once and it was just for an oil change and tire rotation. Really nice people here!

Mark

"ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SALES EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! ..."

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SALES EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE! Classic bait and switch! I was shopping for a used car to use for a 4 month work assignment in the Bay Area. Found a reasonably priced 2001 Outback on the internet, yet it was slightly over my budget of $7000 I had to spend total (the car was listed at $6899), yet made arrangements to test drive it. The car was very clean, and had good Carfax record, so I told the salesman (Robert) that I really liked the car, but only had $7000 total to spend. After being left in his tiny office for over an hour while he spoke to the manager, he finally came back and said that that they would $7000 out the door. Cool, I thought that was easy. They had me start filling out the paperwork, and then Robert came back a little while later and said sorry, they forget to add a fee, and that it would by $7111.16. I was taken back a little, but asked again, now this is out the door, taxes and everything are included? And Robert confirmed yes. I wrote a check for that amount which they took, and I told them that I'd have to come pick the car up tomorrow evening.They said no problem, but there were a couple people in front of me and that I'd have to wait a little while to process the paper work. After waiting another hour, now minutes before closing, they told me that they would finish the paperwork when I came back tomorrow to pick up the car. When I showed up the next day, Robert was not there, but was led to their manager to finish the paper work. I was told by the manager, Mahhud, that the price did not include tax. I was irrate, and through lengthly conversations, told him that I had confirmed with Robert that it did include tax, and in Robert's own words, "out the door price". Mahhud of course said they would never do this, and I'd need to pay another $800 tax. I wripped up the check, walked out, and bought a different car down the street. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS! Ontop of all this, when looking at the car, it was missing the back compartment cover. I mentioned to Robert that I really needed one of those, and he said no problem, they would through one in, they have them laying around. Before leaving the night I was told to come back tomorrow and finish the paper work, I asked Robert if had gotten one the the compartment covers, and I was told, sorry, I couldn't find one that fit.....I should have known something was up then!

Robert, Mahhud

"I was ignored by the salespeople for almost 10 minutes..."

I was ignored by the salespeople for almost 10 minutes and nearly walked out when a couple came in behind me and was offered assistance ahead of me. When I was finally assisted, the salesperson informed me that he was closing 3 deals at once and was in a hurry. I told him I came to test drive a used vehicle I saw on their website and that I called earlier to see if the car was still on the lot. He was annoyed with me because he had to look for the car on the lot, and when it wasn't there as someone had told me it was 2 hours earlier, he made me look on their website (in effect, doing his job for him). When I realized it was removed from the website within the last 2 hours, I agreed to test drive a different car. The salesman walked away from my countless times to assist other customers, chain-smoked when he did speak to me, and did not seem to listen to my needs. I did make a cash offer on a used car, but the finance department turned my offer down and offered no counter offer. I offered to raise the sale price if they would add a limited warranty and they refused to discuss further with me. I finally walked away when I asked the salesperson if I could get the car registered in the state I am moving to in 2 weeks and he informed me that I should pay the California registration fee and when I move out of state I should pretend I don't know I have to register my car within a certain time limit. I had a very bad feeling throughout the entire experience, and was not made to feel like a valued customer at all. It was extremely unprofessional. If you're looking for a Subaru in the area you might consider driving to Santa Cruz/Capitola instead.

Adele and finance department