Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Internet Sales Director
Allison Federico, Finance Manager, Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Allison Federico

December 09, 2016

"Great Experience With a Great Team"

- JamieC

ompetition is very apparent in the automotive industry and we had great experiences test driving an Audi A4, BMW 328x, Acura TLX Advanced AWD, Mercedes Benz C300 4 matic, and a Lexus IS 300. All dealerships were nice and have great products; however, Stevinson stuck out for a few extra areas. My wife really enjoyed the experience she had with Chris Rogers at the Lexus of Frederick dealership. He was knowledgable, relaxed, and cared for her well being; plus, she had a great test drive with him. We went and test drove many of the other cars listed previously afterwards and she was drawn back to Lexus because of the fantastic incentives they offered and the people at the organization. Further, I had read great things about the Stevinson family and the contributions they have made to the entire metropolitan area throughout the years and still going strong today. The article I read that Kent had published in regards to a message to our customers really pushed us toward Stevinson. The showroom in Frederick is gorgeous, Chris Rogers is a fantastic tenured employee of 17 years, Zach helped my wife with the technical setup and Alli did a great job on the financial piece. This was all further brought together by the customer driven leadership that John Petro helps to bring together. I had a chance to speak with John and he is a leader with great integrity and very customer centric.

November 26, 2016

"Wonderfully simple"

- Tammi Djan

Kasey worked all Friday afternoon to find me a deal that fits my budget. Everyone went out of their way to ensure that we were more than satisfied with our purchase. YEAH Kasey and Stevinson Lexus of Frederick .

October 17, 2016

"Incredibly positive and stress free!"

- DLNichols

I had been looking for a used compact or subcompact 4WD SUV nonstop for over a month throughout Colorado. I had gotten very discouraged at both the quality of vehicles and negative interactions with most sales people. Then I happened upon Stevenson Lexus of Fredrick. My online request to the dealership was responded to immediately with vehicles that fit my criteria. From the moment I walked in I was genuinely treated as if finding the right car for me was important and everyone involved was knowledgeable, positive and went out of their way to make it a stress free experience. They went above and beyond every expectation I had and then some. I am now the owner of a beautiful Lexus RX 400h hybrid vehicle that is in pristine condition. I have become a Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick customer for life and I would encourage anyone to make the short drive to purchase from this dealership - you will be so glad you did!

New 2016 Lexus ES, $46699