Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Call
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

merc
12/10/2014

"Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick scored again!"

I have dealt with your dealership for over 15 years. I have always have had an excellent experience. However, my latest experience was over the top. This was due to Nathan. In all my car buying experiences over 60 years of owning cars Nathan is by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He is personable, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. If you are going to buy a Lexus, go to Fredrick and ask for Nathan; you will not be disappointed. Jordan handled all the paperwork in a fast and professional way. Boulder Driver

December 11, 2014

Hi, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We hope to keep serving you in the future!

johnelvy.knapp
12/04/2014

"excellant"

Kasey has made our experience at Stevenson very enjoyable. We didn`t even try another dealer, because of his customer service and knowledge. Excellent job Kasey thank you john and Roxanne KNAPP

Bennett wise

December 05, 2014

Hi John and Roxanne, We are very happy to know that we were able to provide you with the best customer experience possible. Congratulations on a new car!

carole.andersen.98
12/01/2014

"Very Poor Service!"

My husband drove a Lexus RC 350F Sport while he was visiting relatives in Dallas last week and decided that this is the car he wanted to buy! It seemed logical to go to the local Lexus dealership in Frederick, Colorado, where we have purchased our vehicle in the past, than to make a purchase so far away. We arrived Dec 1 at the Fredrick dealership about noon and stood in the lobby for at least 15 minutes waiting for someone to acknowledge our presence. One lady was very busy doing paper work in the front desk and never looked up. We were not impressed! We began to wonder if we were invisible! My husband finally had to approach someone and ask if they could help us! The salesperson answered our questions and made a call to determine the availability of this vehicle in the surrounding areas. After he relayed the information to us, he asked if he could finish another project, which would only take a few minutes. We said of course! We waited another 30 minutes and finally left the showroom astounded that our business did not seem very important to anyone. What terrible service! The showroom was not full of customers, just employees busy doing their own thing. We came home and made a call to the Park Place Lexus dealership to begin the purchase of the RC 350F Sport from the salesperson who was very accommodating. Their service and hospitality was outstanding, and what we would expect from a Lexus dealership. We will have to drive the vehicle from Dallas Area to Fort Collins, but we do not wish to do business with the Frederick dealership! You lost a sale! Hopefully your sales personal got their Monday paper work done. Maybe it would have been more important to take care of a customer who was ready to make a purchase! Isn’t that what you are in business to do?

Do not remember name…..did not give us a card

NiwotFergs
11/28/2014

"Extremely Easy"

Kasey made it extremely easy to purchase a new car. He was very polite and professional. We did most of our transaction electronically which made it very convenient for us to get the exact car we wanted. He found our car at another dealership and had it to us the next day. We would recommend Kasey, he did a great job!

Heath Koldeway

December 01, 2014

Hi, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Inspector1
11/24/2014

"Outstanding"

Kasey Goodrich was our outstanding salesperson at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. He was professional, prepared, polite, friendly, and informative. He asked what we were interested in, showed us what was available, and explained all the features and options available in the model we were interested in. Before going on a test drive he gave us a tour of the facility, and pointed out the customer service contact he referred his clients to. There was never any pressure to purchase. Kasey answered all of my and my wife's questions. After listening to all our questions and taking the test drive Kasey ultimately introduced us to the vehicle we purchased. He helped make the purchase easy and enjoyable! Everyone we were introduced to through out the process of making the purchase was professional, polite, friendly, and helpful. Special thanks to Adam and Joel for their roll in making the purchase. Joel explained all the technical aspects / operational systems in the vehicle and was through. It is comforting to know if we have questions about some of the on-board technology, answers are readily available. We have a beautiful new vehicle and nothing but praise for Kasey, Adam, Joel and the rest of the Stevinson staff.

Joel

November 25, 2014

Hi, We are happy to know that you left a satisfied new Lexus owner! Thank you for your time and this review.

allimartz
10/28/2014

"Great Experience"

Kasey made buying my car feel easy. This was my very first car purchase as an adult, and he was great to work with. I had inquired about the vehicle online, and he promptly emailed me back to set up an appointment to test drive it that day. It looked freshly washed and I felt that I was getting a great level of service, even though I was purchasing a used Subaru rather than a brand new Lexus. He was friendly during the test drive, and understood the nerves I had when I decided I wanted to purchase the car (on my lunch break no less). He understood my need to walk away for a few minutes, make a few quick phone calls to calm my nerves, and overall made the whole purchasing process easy for me. Also, since I wasn't initially planning to walk out with the car, they were more than accommodating about me trying to find all of my registration, title information, etc. for the car I was trading in as well as clean it out. It was a great car shopping experience, which is important when it's your first time.

October 29, 2014

Hi and thank you for a great feedback! We care about each and every customer. Thank you for your business!

missmac
10/24/2014

"Didn't have to play the negotiating game."

Kasey made our car buying experience a pleasure. We did most of the negotiating by telephone, so when we did go into the dealership in the morning, we knew exactly where we stood. A nice outcome when you know you don't have to do the "game." We have bought 4 vehicles from this dealership and I'm sure will go back again.

October 27, 2014

Hi, We are happy to know that you're a loyal customer! Thank you for your business.

jburke5613
10/15/2014

"Great experiencce"

Great service from everyone but Darren was outstanding. He went out of his way to make our third buying experience at Stevinson a pleasant one. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

October 15, 2014

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and the kind words you had for our business. We hope to serve you again!

haleynadine17
10/07/2014

"My new Jeep!"

Thanks Kasey and Adam for making my car buying experience great! The moment we got to Stevinson of Frederick we were treated great. Not only did Kasey and Adam help to get me the Jeep I've always wanted, but they also got the deal done in time for me to get to work without making me feel rushed. You've got a life long customer in me, and I would be more than happy to refer my friends and family to visit this dealership.

October 09, 2014

Hi, We are happy to hear that you were very satisfied with the process. We hope we earned a loyal customer! Please come back soon!

shoe231
10/03/2014

"Great experience"

Thanks, Kasey, Adam, and Zach for a great buying experience of a certified pre-owned Lexus. Much of the negotiation was done over email and text message, which was convenient for us.

October 09, 2014

Hi, Thank you for leaving us a feedback. We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich