Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

BriKyBub
7/22/2016

"Happy Lexus ES 350 Owner!"

We had the pleasure of meeting with Chris, Adam and Kasey on purchasing a new Lexus ES 350. They made the experience very easy. They were very patient with us, as purchasing a car can be a very stressful decision to make. We have purchased several vehicles over the years and Stevinson Lexus is by far the most professional of them all, from the initial meeting, to the decision making, to the financing. We highly recommend them to anyone in the market of purchasing a new vehicle. Their professional and courteous manner was greatly appreciated.

Joe B 67
7/22/2016

"Retired couple looking for a spare car."

My wife and I contacted Adam Starbuck to view a car that the Lexus dealership had for sale in Frederick. Adam was very patient with us as we were concerned on spending too much money as we were retired and were concerned with our future cost of living. Although we did not buy a car that day we were very impressed with Adam and how we were treated. We would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a car to buy.

July 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that Adam left a lasting impression. Thank you for considering us for your future needs!

Robert Escude
7/18/2016

"car purchase"

Everyone was extremely nice and provided the info. needed for a smooth purchase experience. We feel the deal we received was the best possible for the car we purchased. We will be back again. Bob

July 18, 2016

Bob, thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We truly hope that you are loving your new ride!

hybrid lover
7/15/2016

"Happy Hybrid Owner!"

I have purchased 5 Lexus vehicles in the last 21 years and they all were purchased through Stevenson Lexus...4 purchased at Stevenson Lexus of Lakewood and this, my latest, at Stevenson Lexus of Frederick. I have always been impressed with all the employees of Stevenson. They are professional, thorough and extremely courteous with their patrons. There is no pressure, no haggling, no condescending manner from any of the employees. All are and were most professional. This, I appreciate the most! We are most pleased and delighted with our most recent experience and purchase at Stevenson! Thank you Chris, Hayden and Adam!

July 15, 2016

Thank you for continually allowing us to earn your business year after year. We truly value your loyalty! Thank you!

michaldering
7/14/2016

"My first Lexus. "

Bought my first Lexus from Stevinson being a Chicago resident. Both Mike&Mike (Marquez, Butterfield) did an amazing job working with me and processing the out of state transaction. There was great communication and it was hassle free. They really went above and beyond for someone they were only talking with on the phone. If an Illinois resident gets treated the way I did I can't imagine what a Colorado resident experience is like. It was a pleasure meeting both Mike's for the hour I was there and I truly appreciate everything they did. IM A PROUD LEXUS OWNER!!! The only downside however was I wish the service team did a better job detailing my vehicle. Yes I was driving it home 986 miles. But it would've been nice to get it dirty myself. Needless to say I'm sure either Mike would've taken care of that issue for me without a problem. But I was on a time crunch with a 15 hour drive ahead of me.

July 14, 2016

Congrats on being a Lexus owner! This is a super cool story and we're so happy that we were able to help you so much! Enjoy your new wheels!!

Ann811
7/03/2016

"Kasey Goodrich was a perfect salesman. "

Kasey made it very easy and I appreciated the value we were able to strike.

July 05, 2016

Great to hear!! :)

Lexus fan
7/03/2016

"Great experience"

We were in the market for a used Lexus and came in to the dealership after contacting Kasey Goodrich online. Even though the car we were hoping to see had already been purchased (Kasey did try to let us know, but we were unavailable), we were shown another vehicle that met our basic specifications. Kasey was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and helped answer a lot of questions we had regarding the year and model we were interested in. Even though we decided against this particular vehicle, our experience with Kasey was pleasant and we would definitely recommend Stevenson Lexus of Frederick to our friends and family, and specifically Kasey to help them. We were not pressured, but given information and options that really helped us narrow down what we were looking for in a vehicle.

July 05, 2016

That's great to hear! Please, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Jaimatmia
6/30/2016

"Outstanding"

Great experience in every way, from sales to finance and delivery. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Chris and Adam. I will tell my friends and family about this dealership.

July 01, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!! Enjoy your new ride!!

SMT1948
6/30/2016

"Another Superior Experience"

My two year Lexus lease was coming to an end. Kasey Goodrich sent me an email reminding me that something needed to be done by the end of August. I held on to the email for a while, then contacted Kasey and set up an appointment. I told him we were interested in a 2016 RX 350 F Sport and that we had a significant preference for the color white. When we arrived, Kasey was there with exactly that car. We ended up leasing that very car. The experience was excellent, esp. given that we are people who do not the idea of going to a car dealership. The Stevinson Lexus dealership in Frederick does it right; we will definitely go back as well as recommend it to friends. Kesey was extremely helpful through the entire process. Kudos....

July 01, 2016

Thank you for the kind review, and we hope you are loving your new RX350 F!!

Clyde Holden
6/29/2016

"Awesome!"

Everything about the experience was wonderful. Jodi was very knowledgeable and helpful. The delivery of the vehicle was very helpful. I would recommend this dealership and Jodi.

Ali in Finance

June 29, 2016

Thank you Mr. Holden for reviewing your sales experience with Jodi! We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs, Thank you very much for your business.

Reviews of Chris Rogers