Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Adam Starbuck

January 19, 2017

"Adam Starbuck"

- James W

Adam was great to work with. He went out of his way to find the car we wanted. He went to two different dealership to find the RX350 with what we wanted on it. We highly recommen him.

December 28, 2016

"Great experience "

- Duanelightcars

I want to share a fabulous experience that I had at Stephenson Lexus of Frederick! It was More than I could've expected. Dennis Huntsman was so great to work with and such a fun person to talk to! He is very direct and listen to everything I wanted and help me find the Lexus of my dreams!

December 09, 2016

"Great Experience With a Great Team"

- JamieC

ompetition is very apparent in the automotive industry and we had great experiences test driving an Audi A4, BMW 328x, Acura TLX Advanced AWD, Mercedes Benz C300 4 matic, and a Lexus IS 300. All dealerships were nice and have great products; however, Stevinson stuck out for a few extra areas. My wife really enjoyed the experience she had with Chris Rogers at the Lexus of Frederick dealership. He was knowledgable, relaxed, and cared for her well being; plus, she had a great test drive with him. We went and test drove many of the other cars listed previously afterwards and she was drawn back to Lexus because of the fantastic incentives they offered and the people at the organization. Further, I had read great things about the Stevinson family and the contributions they have made to the entire metropolitan area throughout the years and still going strong today. The article I read that Kent had published in regards to a message to our customers really pushed us toward Stevinson. The showroom in Frederick is gorgeous, Chris Rogers is a fantastic tenured employee of 17 years, Zach helped my wife with the technical setup and Alli did a great job on the financial piece. This was all further brought together by the customer driven leadership that John Petro helps to bring together. I had a chance to speak with John and he is a leader with great integrity and very customer centric.

New 2016 Lexus ES, $46699