Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

Evgeniya
2/28/2015

"It's always been great!"

Everyone at Stivenson Lexus is dedicated to providing the best experience for their customers, and we can feel it!:) Thank you so much for taking such great care of all of my specific requirements and getting me a brand new vehicle in no time. P.S. Many thanks to Heath at the Lexus Finance office for being very helpful while explaining everything along the way.

Heath Koldeway

March 04, 2015

Hi Evgeniya, Thank you for your review. We hope to be of service in the future.

robert
2/28/2015

"very good experience"

We worked with Kasey to buy a new RX 350 was very good experience. because we do not have a lot of time and Kasey was very helpful to make sure the purchase go well and successful. we like to thank Kasey for saving our time and getting our new car we like.

Bennett E. Wise

March 04, 2015

Hi Robert, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

lindamcswain
2/19/2015

"Purchasing"

Thank you Kasey for making my purchase of the RX 350 such a pleasant experience. You helped facilitate the trade-in successfully, as well as working with the internet value of the vehicle. The team work of Kasey and Adam, as well as others at Stevinson Lexus, made for a seamless transaction. I look forward to servicing my beautiful new RX 350 at this dealership. Happy new owner, Linda

February 27, 2015

Hi Linda, Thank you very much for your review. We hope to be of service in the future!

ashri07
2/16/2015

"Best car buying experience we've ever had..."

We worked with Brian Muldoon over the weekend. I needed an SUV and had very specific features that I wanted it to have and I wasn't going to budge. Brian found me the absolute most perfect vehicle for an incredible price. He made the process extremely simple and I never once felt like I was being "worked over" by a salesman. I highly recommend this dealership, and will continue to go there for any of our future car purchases. Adam is the most enthusiastic finance guy I've ever met. He was efficient and friendly. Loved him! I am SO happy that we went to Stevinson, and even happier that we were able to work with Brian and Adam.

Brian Muldoon

February 16, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback and your business!

playntime
2/13/2015

"Very happy family"

Just wanted to let you know we were very impressed on how our car buying experience went. From day one when I received a response from my email request things went very well and I knew we would be buying our next car from this location. Darren was amazing from the moment we met him. Already looking forward to purchasing our next vehicle here as well. In a sales driven world it felt good to see the staff was not driven by making a sale but more so of building a relationship which In the end goes a lot longer and last a lifetime. Thank you all for making this experience a great one and most importantly putting my wife and kids back on the road safely.

February 13, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback! Thank you for choosing Stevinson Lexus of Frederick!

DLoon
2/11/2015

"Best Salesman in the World"

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, run by the terrific Anthony Banno, is by light years the best car dealership I've ever dealt with. There are outstanding people throughout the building. But the dealership has an almost unfair advantage: Chris Rogers. He's a superlative beyond amazing salesman and human being. This is a rare combination. I have bought several Lexus SUVs from Chris; it's a world class experience. Chris is thoughtful, perceptive, competent, reasonable, innovative, fair, good-natured and focused. At core, he knows how to listen and that's a lost art in today's blabber-mouth society. Chris Rogers defines excellence.

Heath (?) in finance

February 13, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review! Visit us again!

Linus/Lucy
2/03/2015

"Excellent Salesman"

Chris Rogers is one of the kindest, honest,and most personable men we have ever met. We have purchased many Lexus vehicles from Chris and his patience, expertise, and professionalism are some of the highest we have seen in this industry. Chris goes over and above expectations and is a fabulous salesmans with high standards and excellent knowledge of the products he sells. Our whole family has met Chris and we think he is a blessing to the Lexus dealerships and to all the customers who have the pleasure of working with him. We love Chris Rogers!

February 05, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you again.

No name
2/02/2015

"No response"

I'm disappointed - my parents bought a car here, had a poor experience. They emailed the service department & General manager - no response or apology. Not even an acknowledgement.

N/a

No name responded to this review

February 03, 2015

My parents got a call back & this was resolved.

paul/sandie
1/31/2015

"Very Professional Experience "

Both Charles and Kasey were excellent. Charles was outstanding in assessing our needs and offering solutions, and Kasey provided the necessary information and worked hard to get the right price and has a great deal of expertise to guide us in our decision. We would highly recommend you ask for either of them when you visit the dealership. This is our 3rd Lexus from Stevinson at Frederick, and we drive from Denver to this dealership because they are very knowledgeable and professional.

Very Good Receptionist on the evening we made out purchase -She made sure that we had cookies, set the TV so I could watch the PGA and made sure we were

February 02, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review! We value your business.

deb.waldo
1/29/2015

"Great way to spend an afternoon"

Kasey was wonderful...easy to talk to, understood our situation and needs perfectly and made buying our 3rd Lexus a positive and pleasurable experience. Adam Fedak and Bennett Wise were also so easy to work with! Great people to spend an afternoon with!

Bennett Wise

January 30, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich