Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Call
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

"Great Experience"

Kasey made buying my car feel easy. This was my very first car purchase as an adult, and he was great to work with. I had inquired about the vehicle online, and he promptly emailed me back to set up an appointment to test drive it that day. It looked freshly washed and I felt that I was getting a great level of service, even though I was purchasing a used Subaru rather than a brand new Lexus. He was friendly during the test drive, and understood the nerves I had when I decided I wanted to purchase the car (on my lunch break no less). He understood my need to walk away for a few minutes, make a few quick phone calls to calm my nerves, and overall made the whole purchasing process easy for me. Also, since I wasn't initially planning to walk out with the car, they were more than accommodating about me trying to find all of my registration, title information, etc. for the car I was trading in as well as clean it out. It was a great car shopping experience, which is important when it's your first time.

October 29, 2014

Hi and thank you for a great feedback! We care about each and every customer. Thank you for your business!

"Didn't have to play the negotiating game."

Kasey made our car buying experience a pleasure. We did most of the negotiating by telephone, so when we did go into the dealership in the morning, we knew exactly where we stood. A nice outcome when you know you don't have to do the "game." We have bought 4 vehicles from this dealership and I'm sure will go back again.

October 27, 2014

Hi, We are happy to know that you're a loyal customer! Thank you for your business.

"Great experiencce"

Great service from everyone but Darren was outstanding. He went out of his way to make our third buying experience at Stevinson a pleasant one. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

October 15, 2014

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and the kind words you had for our business. We hope to serve you again!

"My new Jeep!"

Thanks Kasey and Adam for making my car buying experience great! The moment we got to Stevinson of Frederick we were treated great. Not only did Kasey and Adam help to get me the Jeep I've always wanted, but they also got the deal done in time for me to get to work without making me feel rushed. You've got a life long customer in me, and I would be more than happy to refer my friends and family to visit this dealership.

October 09, 2014

Hi, We are happy to hear that you were very satisfied with the process. We hope we earned a loyal customer! Please come back soon!

"Great experience"

Thanks, Kasey, Adam, and Zach for a great buying experience of a certified pre-owned Lexus. Much of the negotiation was done over email and text message, which was convenient for us.

October 09, 2014

Hi, Thank you for leaving us a feedback. We appreciate your business!

"Sale guy Kesey "

Kasey doing a good job, he knows how to make me feel comfortable. Not like some sales push you to buy.and everybody are very nice in the dealership.

October 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business. Congratulations on a new Lexus - you two look great together!

"Worth the drive"

After doing extensive research on available used vehicles and dealerships in the area, we visited Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. We had a great experience overall--test-driving two vehicles and deciding to purchase one of them. The whole experience was very stress-free and all the people we spoke with were professional and "welcoming". Kasey was well prepared for our visit, provided excellent explanations, and once we had made our decision, the paperwork went quickly. Since we had pre-approved financing, our time with Adam was fairly quick and painless as well. This was by far the best car-buying experience I have had in almost 30 years of car-buying! Definitely worth the short drive to their beautiful showroom and I highly recommend this dealership.

September 30, 2014

Hi, Thank you for a great review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the experience and a new vehicle!

"Amazing experience "

Living about six hours southwest of Denver on the Western Slope of Colorado can be difficult when it comes to shopping for a new car: lack of selection and awkward dealership experiences are some of the main issues I've experienced. I ultimately searched for vehicles in Denver, Colorado Springs, Santa Fe, NM, and even Albuquerque, NM. I was running out of options and time when I found the perfect vehicle online at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. The entire process was handled via phone and email, and the assistance was fantastic. Kasey was brilliant, and was so easy to work with. I drove to their dealership two days after finalizing a deal. The dealership is absolutely stunning, and everyone was very kind and helpful. Kasey met me right away, and brought me to a special delivery room to show me my new car for the first time. The car was in immaculate condition, as all I had seen of it were pictures. There was a cargo cover missing, and Kasey immediately found one for me. I worked with Heath in financing, and he made that entire process painless and quick. I cannot imagine working with any other dealership, and I am very excited to continue coming back to this Stevinson for future service appointments. Thank you, Kasey!

September 02, 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business; we are very happy to know that we satisfied your automotive needs and found a perfect car for you. We hope to see you again!

"Great experience"

Kasey and Adam were first rate to work with, and made the entire experience a pleasure. Would highly recommend this dealership to those considering a new or used car purchase.

July 31, 2014

Hi, Thank you for a great review. We are happy to know that we've earned ourselves new loyal customers! Thank you!

"Well beyond expectations!"

I have purchased 10 new vehicles from various dealerships over the past 25 years. My final decision to buy is based on my experience during the entire process, most often from friends in the industry. Stevinson Lexus was a new dealership to me. I was looking for a pre-owned vehicle to use for my business. From the time I arrived at the dealership, throughout the test drive and purchase process, to returning for routine maintenance I have been wonderfully surprised by the professionalism of this entire group.

July 30, 2014

Hi, We are delighted to know that you found the entire process to be easy and pleasurable! We strive to provide our customers with an exceptional customer service and it looks like our efforts didn't go unnoticed. We appreciate your business, please come back again! Thank you.

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich