Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

P&L
4/08/2015

"Nate's personality and ability are outstanding!"

Nathan Barnett helped us purchase our very first new Lexus. We so much appreciated his very knowledgeable, yet easy-going salesmanship. He listened to our requirements for a new vehicle, guided us through the various choices, and helped us understand the attributes of each. He answered our many questions concisely, let us make our own choices and take our time making a decision. We had not intended to buy that day, but came away with a new Lexus RX350 which should fit our wants and needs. Nathan's patience, friendliness, humor, knowledge, and ability were extremely helpful! Peggy and Larry

Joel (don't know last name ... new employee)

April 10, 2015

Hi Peggy and Larry, Thank you for your review. We are very happy we were able to help!

Sam Kal
4/04/2015

"Friendly and Fun"

This is our 2nd Lexus. We have a 2004 RX 330. We wanted a new car. A 2015 RX350 is our choice. Stevenson Lexus of Frederick had what we wanted. its location is excellent for us. Staff was friendly. We walked in the place just to see "What is available". I did my homework on price and features that I wanted. They worked with me on all issues. I recommend this dealer.

April 10, 2015

Hi Sam, we are happy to help!

Joe
3/30/2015

"RE: Nate Barnett, Sales person. "

This is a copy of a note I sent to the GM of Stevinson Auto. -------------------------------- Nate Barnett was the sales person I dealt with for the purchase of a used car from Stevinson Lexus. He did great. I always take a long time to buy a car, in this case almost a year to get around to picking and purchasing one I liked. Nate was exceptionally patient, knowledgeable, and helpful while I searched around. I did pick Stevinson for 2 reasons, the quality of your staff and the quality of your used inventory. I have looked at a lot of used car lots over the years. Overall, Stevinson Lexus does seem to have the best used cars. Sincerely, Joe W.

April 03, 2015

Hi Joe, Thank you for your kind words. We are happy we were able to help!

blackie2
3/26/2015

"Excellent experience"

This is my second Lexus from Stevinson and I couldn't imagine a better car buying experience. I loved my first Lexus IS and decided it was time to trade in the old one for a new one! Originally, I reached out to Kasey Goodrich in about October and at that time, I wasn't completely comitted to buying a new car. However, after thinking it over for a few months, I decided to purchase a new car this past weekend. Kasey was so accommodating and helpful. He went above and beyond any car buying experience I could have ever imagined. Kasey drove over 4 hours to personally deliver my new car! He is a wonderful person and I wouldn't do business with any other company. The product is just as amazing as the customer service. Thank you again, Kasey!

April 03, 2015

Hi, We are happy to know that you were completely satisfied with the experience. We hope to serve you in the future.

dlathrop
3/24/2015

"Tenacity without being obnoxious."

We initially started our experience on December 3, 2014. Due to a death in the family, we put it on hold for a while. The vehicle I wanted was not in stock on the day we visited the dealership, but Kasey Goodrich knew what our choices were and would periodically inform me if a GX460 in my color choices and options came available. Each time, I was unable to act in time and the vehicle was sold. Kasey kept at it and earlier this month reached out with exactly what I wanted. It rolled onto the lot on a Monday and I picked it up the following Sunday. I think Kasey went out of his way and pulled some strings to make sure that vehicle did not get sold before I could get from Cheyenne to Frederick to complete the purchase. Thanks to Kasey, I now have the car of my dreams parked in the garage. I hope I get the courage to drive it soon.

April 03, 2015

Hi, thank you so much for your review! We hope you love your new vehicle!

Dana
3/11/2015

"Exceptional Team Welcome and Service"

We started our experience at Stevinson four days ago with Joel Andrade who was extremely welcoming as we entered the store, and ended the experience today with Joel who welcomed us again - this time to our NX. Kasey was thorough, patient and omniscient regarding the Lexus brand and the industry, and we appreciate the respect he showed us. Heath was also very helpful in Finance. Dan is an exceptional sales manager, unlike any we've encountered in our car buying experiences. We are very happy he is leading the Stevinson North Team. Thank you! Sincerely, Chuck and Dana Laursen

Joel Andrade, Dan Lather, Heath (Finance)

March 13, 2015

Hi Dana, We are always happy to help! Thank you for your review.

Evgeniya
2/28/2015

"It's always been great!"

Everyone at Stivenson Lexus is dedicated to providing the best experience for their customers, and we can feel it!:) Thank you so much for taking such great care of all of my specific requirements and getting me a brand new vehicle in no time. P.S. Many thanks to Heath at the Lexus Finance office for being very helpful while explaining everything along the way.

Heath Koldeway

March 04, 2015

Hi Evgeniya, Thank you for your review. We hope to be of service in the future.

robert
2/28/2015

"very good experience"

We worked with Kasey to buy a new RX 350 was very good experience. because we do not have a lot of time and Kasey was very helpful to make sure the purchase go well and successful. we like to thank Kasey for saving our time and getting our new car we like.

Bennett E. Wise

March 04, 2015

Hi Robert, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

lindamcswain
2/19/2015

"Purchasing"

Thank you Kasey for making my purchase of the RX 350 such a pleasant experience. You helped facilitate the trade-in successfully, as well as working with the internet value of the vehicle. The team work of Kasey and Adam, as well as others at Stevinson Lexus, made for a seamless transaction. I look forward to servicing my beautiful new RX 350 at this dealership. Happy new owner, Linda

February 27, 2015

Hi Linda, Thank you very much for your review. We hope to be of service in the future!

ashri07
2/16/2015

"Best car buying experience we've ever had..."

We worked with Brian Muldoon over the weekend. I needed an SUV and had very specific features that I wanted it to have and I wasn't going to budge. Brian found me the absolute most perfect vehicle for an incredible price. He made the process extremely simple and I never once felt like I was being "worked over" by a salesman. I highly recommend this dealership, and will continue to go there for any of our future car purchases. Adam is the most enthusiastic finance guy I've ever met. He was efficient and friendly. Loved him! I am SO happy that we went to Stevinson, and even happier that we were able to work with Brian and Adam.

Brian Muldoon

February 16, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your feedback and your business!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich