Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

Nicholas Joseph Crothers
5/19/2016

"Great Experience"

I saw a car listed without pictures that I was moderately listed in. They had just received the car earlier in the week and hadn't had a chance to get the full listing online yet. It was a late model vehicle and my expectations were low. Kasey Goodrich answered the other end of the chat and was willing to go take his own pictures and send them to me. The car had potential and we went to see it the next day. We ended up purchasing the vehicle after a significant amount of time with Kasey getting comfortable with the vehicle. Kasey was patient, respectful, and helpful every step along the way.

May 20, 2016

Great to hear that Kasey was able to help so much! Enjoy your new ride!!

mal
5/15/2016

"Great service and customer support!!"

Kasey and Devon in the management team were very supportive and helpful to find the perfect Lexus car to meet my search criteria. They made purchasing the car efficient and they were very helpful to deal with in terms of scheduling maintenance and providing great customer service support. I would highly recommend working with Kasey and the management team at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick!!!

Devon Schubert

May 16, 2016

Thank you!

Chi girl
4/30/2016

"Service and Sales both exceptional!"

Having to deal with decisions on car sales and service from out of state can be difficult! And when it is for the safety of your child driving the vehicle adds another layer of challenge. John Lott and Melissa in Service were so helpful and accommodating every step of this process! I would not go anywhere else to service my Lexus!!! Their customer service was extraordinary! I also had a great experience with Devin in sales making sure I had all my options clearly laid out and I was happy with the process. Bottom line they deserve a 5+ rating for customer service and integrity!

Devin in Sales was Very professional and accommodating!!

May 02, 2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business!

Rav4loveit
4/27/2016

"Casey"

If i should ever be in the market to purchase another car, I will buy it from this dealership and hopefully Kasey. Experience was wonderful from beginning to end.

April 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! Enjoy your new Rav!

windygirl
4/19/2016

"My First Lexus"

I wanted a sporty luxury vehicle that would be suitable for the unpredictable weather in Wyoming. I was familiar with the Stevinson Lexus dealership through friends and family. I contacted Kasey Goodrich through their website and he was very prompt and helpful with all of my inquiries and he was very upfront. I made the drive down to the dealership from Wyoming, purchased the perfect vehicle and was back home the same day. Definitely the easiest car purchase experience!

James Mayberry

Stixranger
4/14/2016

"Professional "

I sent in a request on the computer and Kasey called me 5 minutes later. He was very professional and personable from start to finish. Never any pressure. I would recommend him for your next vehicle purchase.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the great review!

DebiWalker
4/04/2016

"How often do you get to say how fun it was to buy a new car?"

I had the best time and enjoyed the entire process when I purchased my new 2016 Lexus RX350 F Sport from Jodi Wersen. Jodi was truly a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to purchase a Lexus. She is very personable and assisted me in finding the perfect car of my dreams. She explained everything in detail, answered all of my numerous questions and followed through with even the smallest details. I visited the Lexus Frederick Dealership several times to compare cars and never felt rushed or pressured. I am so proud and excited to join the Lexus family.

April 11, 2016

Thank you for the great review, Debi!!

April 06, 2016

We hope your love your new wheels!! Thank you!!

Black_Lab33
3/28/2016

"Once Again..."

Over the last 13 years my wife has put up with my crazy antics in buying 14 vehicles. Having dragged her all over town looking at vehicles and purchasing many types we have rarely bought a vehicle from the same dealer let alone the same sales person. Come along Kasey Goodrich and the other wonderful employees at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. This was the first dealership my wife felt comfortable with and in all the years of buying this was the only dealership that did not argue with us over making a deal. Kasey first listened to our needs and wants, let us test drive a car or two, then spoke with management and simply made an offer. It was really that simple. Kasey was honest and true to his word never over-selling us on a vehicle that exceeded our needs/wants. We appreciated his attitude so much, his attitude sold us on the dealership. In finance with Adam or Heath we received the same attitude, then in service with Melissa or John we again were treated very well. Simply walking around we have never met an employee who made us question Stevinson. Thank you Kasey for making our 14th purchase so good and to everyone else who makes Stevinson so good, we will see you for the 15th, 16th, 17th....that is unless Lexus starts making cars we don't like, yeah that won't happen see you for the next one Kasey. To anyone having read this review, stop searching around, use Stevinson Lexus of Frederick and talk to Kasey.

March 29, 2016

So glad that we were able to help! Thank you for sharing your story, and enjoy your new ride!

happybuyer
3/28/2016

"Easy Experience"

Kasey was great to work with! He was very low-pressure, and willing to help - he truly wanted to find a good fit for our family. I test drove and fell in love with another (used) vehicle, but my husband "heard a sound" during the test drive. Kasey sent it in to be looked at, and while they found a minor issue causing the sound, they also found a separate larger issue, so they sent the car off to auction. This made it apparent to me that Kasey listens to his customers, and that Stevinson cares about the product they're selling their customers. I was incredibly impressed by how they actually took action! The next day, Kasey found me another car that was well suited for our family. I would buy from Kasey and Stevinson again in a heartbeat. Thank you, Kasey!

March 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing your story!!

xWyqF+HCDqPFIaKu9BWUCtRCNCzNLD4B60gMli1BDUs=
3/11/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Kasey was fantastic to work with. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. I would recommend Kasey to anyone looking for a new car.

March 15, 2016

Thanks for the great review!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich