Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

Bluewrx
9/09/2016

""Labor day car buying""

That weekend I was trying to find a used Subaru WRX online. After looking for hours. I found one that really had my attention. I got in contact with Stevinson's. Which led my wife and I to Kasey, A woman in Finance, and eventually to Adam to seal the deal before driving off in my third WRX. They all were very pleasant to work with! Although I felt bad being there on a holiday for all that were working. Kasey treated us very good! "I hope you got to go home on time and enjoy a steak dinner with your family Kasey!" Also thank you to the previous owners, the service dept., and the detail shop for taking such good care of that car! If I am in the market for a new or used car again I will for sure see what you have! Thanks again from Loveland! Todd

September 12, 2016

That's so great to hear! We hope you are loving your Subaru!

Bayla Reigenborn
9/06/2016

"Surpassed my expectations! "

I bought a certified used Cadillac in March. In August a fuel regulator went out and this gentleman made sure I was well taken care of! He was genuine and was easy to talk to. I was able to get a hold of him with ease. I look forward to getting a future car from Stevinson Lexus again.

September 08, 2016

We're so happy to hear that we were able to help in the unfortunate situation.

Michelle Montoya
8/26/2016

"Found the perfect fit"

I had been looking for a reliable but stylish vehicle and found it at Stevenson Lexus. The overall experience was low pressure and friendly. The associate, John, was very knowledgeable in the specific features I was looking for and found a vehicle that fit all my needs. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We hope you are loving your new "stylish" ride! :)

tine29
7/31/2016

"Excellent Service for Stranded Tourists"

Our RX400H died at the Alpine Visitor's Center in Rocky Mountain National Park and towed to this dealership. We couldn't be more pleased with how well their service department especially Lane took care of us even though we were far from home. They bent over backwards to get us back on the road for our vacation. If they take such good care of customers they will probably never see again I cannot imagine what the service would be for locals.

Lane

August 01, 2016

We're so happy that we were able to help remedy an unfortunate situation!

Marty Wehr
7/28/2016

"Outstanding as usual"

We just purchased our 12 car from Stevenson Lexus. Everyone from Sales, Finance, Service and Customer Service was outstanding as usual. Our experience was second to none and we always feel like we are part of the family. Chris Rogers is by far the best certified Sales Consultant we have ever had and we will continue to take our car needs to him and his company!

August 01, 2016

Wow thank you for sharing your experience with us! And, thank you for continuously allowing us to earn your business.

BriKyBub
7/22/2016

"Happy Lexus ES 350 Owner!"

We had the pleasure of meeting with Chris, Adam and Kasey on purchasing a new Lexus ES 350. They made the experience very easy. They were very patient with us, as purchasing a car can be a very stressful decision to make. We have purchased several vehicles over the years and Stevinson Lexus is by far the most professional of them all, from the initial meeting, to the decision making, to the financing. We highly recommend them to anyone in the market of purchasing a new vehicle. Their professional and courteous manner was greatly appreciated.

July 25, 2016

Thank you for the fantastic review! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business

Joe B 67
7/22/2016

"Retired couple looking for a spare car."

My wife and I contacted Adam Starbuck to view a car that the Lexus dealership had for sale in Frederick. Adam was very patient with us as we were concerned on spending too much money as we were retired and were concerned with our future cost of living. Although we did not buy a car that day we were very impressed with Adam and how we were treated. We would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a car to buy.

July 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that Adam left a lasting impression. Thank you for considering us for your future needs!

Robert Escude
7/18/2016

"car purchase"

Everyone was extremely nice and provided the info. needed for a smooth purchase experience. We feel the deal we received was the best possible for the car we purchased. We will be back again. Bob

July 18, 2016

Bob, thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We truly hope that you are loving your new ride!

hybrid lover
7/15/2016

"Happy Hybrid Owner!"

I have purchased 5 Lexus vehicles in the last 21 years and they all were purchased through Stevenson Lexus...4 purchased at Stevenson Lexus of Lakewood and this, my latest, at Stevenson Lexus of Frederick. I have always been impressed with all the employees of Stevenson. They are professional, thorough and extremely courteous with their patrons. There is no pressure, no haggling, no condescending manner from any of the employees. All are and were most professional. This, I appreciate the most! We are most pleased and delighted with our most recent experience and purchase at Stevenson! Thank you Chris, Hayden and Adam!

July 15, 2016

Thank you for continually allowing us to earn your business year after year. We truly value your loyalty! Thank you!

michaldering
7/14/2016

"My first Lexus. "

Bought my first Lexus from Stevinson being a Chicago resident. Both Mike&Mike (Marquez, Butterfield) did an amazing job working with me and processing the out of state transaction. There was great communication and it was hassle free. They really went above and beyond for someone they were only talking with on the phone. If an Illinois resident gets treated the way I did I can't imagine what a Colorado resident experience is like. It was a pleasure meeting both Mike's for the hour I was there and I truly appreciate everything they did. IM A PROUD LEXUS OWNER!!! The only downside however was I wish the service team did a better job detailing my vehicle. Yes I was driving it home 986 miles. But it would've been nice to get it dirty myself. Needless to say I'm sure either Mike would've taken care of that issue for me without a problem. But I was on a time crunch with a 15 hour drive ahead of me.

July 14, 2016

Congrats on being a Lexus owner! This is a super cool story and we're so happy that we were able to help you so much! Enjoy your new wheels!!

Reviews of Adam Fedak