Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

Johnwalker75
6/27/2016

"Purchasing certified 2012 CT200H"

The whole experience was very fast and easy. The dealership was very nice as were the sales people and the finance person. Nothing bad to say the experience.

Jason Lehman
6/27/2016

"Excellent experience"

We found a used Subaru online at this dealership that we were interested in and we're looking for a Lexus. They still treated us as if they were selling us a Lexus and the customer service was awesome. Michael Marquez was very friendly and was able to answer all of our questions in a pressure free environment. He also stayed late so could finish up the sale and has followed up several times in the last couple of months to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Would recommend Michael and this dealership to anyone!

June 27, 2016

Hi Jason, thank you for your awesome review of your experience with Michael! We appreciate your business. Enjoy many miles with your Subaru!

Nancy Knadler
6/24/2016

"review"

We were helped very quickly to find a car with no pressure. We bought a car, signed the loan, it was washed and we drove off with the car of our choice. The loan was secured on the phone with our bank and we did not have to return to pick up the car. Easiest purchase ever for a vehicle.

June 24, 2016

Nancy, Thank you for your kind words and mostly for your business! Please feel free to reach out to us for any reason. Enjoy your vehicle!! Thanks again! John Petro General Manager

Bighornvan
6/23/2016

"Excellent experience"

Third time I have leased a Lexus from Stevinson using Kasey and he consistently gets a 10! My 1999 LX470 was in for 150.000 mile maintenance a week later and Joe Baker ib service also gets a 10!

June 24, 2016

Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future. Please feel free to contact me in any way. I value your feedback. Thanks again and enjoy your new ride!! John Petro General Manager

June 23, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review! It's our pleasure to have your business and continue to care for your vehicle.

Kevin22
6/23/2016

"Amazing First Purchase!!"

I had the best experience in my life ever finding this dealership a hour away from my home. Micheal Marquez is well experience in his job and knows what to do. As a first time buyer, Michael worked with me through the process of purchasing this vehicle and what my expectations were and my price range is. He was able to completely answer all of my questions and anticipated some I hadn't thought of but also continues to be available till this day to any questions I still have. Stayed back till almost 11pm to just help me finish purchasing my car so I don't have to make that long trip back again. Thank you very much for a wonderful first time buy. Hope to see the Stevinson Lexus of Frederick family again as I come back and purchase another car later on in life.

June 27, 2016

Hi Kevin, we are so happy to hear about your great experience at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick and how happy you are with the service Michael provided you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We're so happy that you are now a part of the Stevinson family!

Tyler1985
6/22/2016

"Exceptional Buying Experience"

I would strongly recommend shopping at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. I have purchased numerous vehicles in the past, and my newest purchase at Stevinson was by far the best over-all experience. I applaud Kasey Goodrich for his internet marketing performance, negotiation skills, and willingness to close a sale at a fair price. I also would recommend Chris Rogers, as he is a true gentleman with exceptional industry knowledge & personable character. Working with these superior sales consultants, as well as Mr. Adam Fedak in their finance department was a positive testament to just how good this dealership is across the board. Adam made the closing process simple, and provided careful assistance along the way. Everyone already knows that Stevinson has tremendous economies of scale, but these 3 sales/finance professionals really proved their professional skills and created an effecient buying atmosphere that was more than just a good deal. I would recommend Stevinson to anyone for all the right reasons in which people demand when making a big purchase. What a team! What a dealership. Tyler English Eagle County, Colorado

June 24, 2016

Tyler, Thank you once again for your patronage. If there is anything I could ever do for you please feel free to contact me. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again. John Petro General Manager

June 22, 2016

Thank you Tyler for your kind words! We really appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles!

FABaker
6/18/2016

"Excellent sales Chris Rogers & Finance Manager Alli Federico"

Chris is always professional, personable and straight forward. He is an asset to Lexus of Frederick. You feel very comfortable and there is no stress involved when working with Chris. Was able to help us with all our needs because he listens to what your needs are! Excellent salesman. Allie was also a pleasure to work with, quick , efficient and knowledgable. She worked to get us the best rate possible. Very professional and friendly.

Allie Federico and Devon. John the other salesman was very helpful as well.

June 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We hope you are loving your new wheels :)

Kimberly Delahanty
6/14/2016

"Best in the BIZ! "

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is by far the best Lexus dealership around. I would recommend them to anyone in the market to buy or lease one of these beautiful cars. They have now taken care of me twice in 2 years. Chris Rogers is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and really knows the true meaning of customer service. His GM Devon helped with my tricky scenario and made everything work out well for me in the end. Thank you so much for everything. I will return to them time and time again without hesitation. I live far southeast Denver and the drive north to see these awesome professionals is well worth it. Nice job and I thank you! See you next time! Lexus enthusiast forever! HIghly RECOMMEND !

June 15, 2016

Kimberly, thank you for allowing us to earn your business for the second time. We agree, Chris is a fantastic sales professional! See ya next time!!

Nicolette cusick
6/13/2016

"Jeff was awesome!"

I bought a 2014 Lexus CT 200H and Jeff was so great. He didn't do any high pressure sales. He made sure I was taken care of before, during, and after the sale. He was also very pleasant throughout the purchase. I would certainly recommend him. Everyone at this dealership was extremely nice and helpful.

*You're

June 15, 2016

Hi Nicolette! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We hope that your are absolutely loving your new CT!

Thenewk
6/13/2016

"Complete Satisfaction"

Chris usually assists me with a new car, but I needed a second pre-owned vehicle. Told him what I was looking for in the car and 30 minutes later I owned one. They even arranged to have their people drive the second vehicle to my house. Chris is very fair to his customers and you will go back for his assistance in the future.

June 15, 2016

We hope that you are loving your new rides! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich