Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Alden Pace

September 22, 2017

"Top-notch experience—AGAIN! "

- hpadua

This is my second buying experience with Kasey at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. My first purchase was of a 2010 RX 350 that I purchased CPO. I live nearly 8 hours away on the other side of the state, but Kasey was incredibly helpful in helping me purchase that vehicle. Fast-forward to this week, and I am now enjoying a 2010 GX460. Again, Kasey assisted me remotely, and it was a hassle-free buying experience. Kasey is extremely knowledgeable, focused, and super fun to work with. He made sure that my new car was ready to go per Stevinson's standards prior to delivery, and I couldn't be more pleased. The entire team at Stevinson is incredible, always providing exceptional and engaging service without being pushy. I will happily continue to work with this dealership and Kasey for as long as I am a Lexus customer. Thanks for everything!

September 15, 2017

"Friendly and informational"

- Huy87

Bought a NX 200t and it was a great experience all the way. Kasey answered all the questions we had and we didn't feel pressured at all. Alden was very clear on what each paper we were signing was for. Thank you! Chris

Other Employees : Brett

September 01, 2017

"Finally "

- N. Shupe

Kasey was amazing! We spent a little bit of time working on a deal through text messages. Went in later that night and was so impressed with the professionalism of everyone at Stevenson Lexus. Rarely do you find a dealership that you can actually feel the honesty, integrity and workability. Alden in the finance department was quick, easy and honest too. Felt like we got what we needed with no pressure to up buy. Won't go anywhere else in the future! Best car buying experience we have ever had! No dealership in the area is remotely close to the quality and care you get from Stevenson Lexus. Very satisfied, thank you!

Alden Pace