Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

Emma
5/14/2015

"Above and Beyond!!"

Kasey was absolutely incredible to work with. I appreciated his honesty and his communication was very balanced and helpful and I did not feel pressured as I did with other dealers. He answered all of my questions patiently and believe me, I had many. He made my buying experience absolutely stress free and so comfortable. If I had to rate his personal service, I would give him an 11 on a scale of 1-10. Great experience and I love my new car. Great dealership and staff.

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. Please come again!

Dawgnut
5/13/2015

"Excellent Customer Sevice"

Kasey was really terrific to work with. He went above and beyond to make this purchase work for me including getting a car from another dealer. He went out of his way to make this a seamless purchase. He was fair, honest, up front and worked really hard to make this happen. I really appreciated all his efforts. I will absolutely recommend him to anyone I know in the market for a Lexus!! Thanks Kasey for all that you did!!!!!

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. we hope we've earned your business for years to come!

SoniaChang56
5/12/2015

"happy new lexus owner!! =)"

Great experience working with Kasey Goodrich. We have been in touch via email and phone for about a month while we were still in NYC. He made the process so smooth that when we got to Boulder and dealership we were able to make a deal quickly and smoothly. Kasey is very personable and great with follow-ups. I would definitely recommend working with Kasey if you are in the market of getting a new car. Casey (can't remember last name) with technology department was also great with introducing us to all the features and tech set-up with the car. Adam helped us with the financing and got us through the most tedious and "boring" part in buying a new car quickly and painless. Very knowledgable. Overall very satisfied and happy customers!! =)

May 15, 2015

Hi Sonia, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business. Please come again!

lscheurer
5/12/2015

"my first almost NEW car"

Thanks to all at Stevenson Frederick. Kasey, Nate and Casey were great. The experience was not like the "buying a car" experience we all dread. I would recommend them to my friends. They were extremely polite, respectful of time, and got what I wanted at a pretty good price.

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business. Please come again!

hall
5/11/2015

"excellent"

Kasey was quick to get back with us and even came in on his day off to meet with us on the purchase of our truck.

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business.

2007 IS250
5/08/2015

"Scheduled Service "

Once again Lexus of Frederick service department ranks excellent in service delivery.!! The entire team from beginning to end was great. On time with commitment and when you leave you understand with a thorough knowledge of what's due to prepare for your next service visit. Thank You!!! Linda L.

May 08, 2015

Hi Linda, Thank you very much for your feedback and your continuous trust in us! We hope to serve you again!

driving butter
5/01/2015

"Driving Butter"

The Entire experience working with Stevinson was very positive. The car itself is like "driving butter," it is beyond luxurious. I am very happy with the service and with the car. Kasey was great to work with

May 01, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy you're enjoying the car and our service.

P&L
4/08/2015

"Nate's personality and ability are outstanding!"

Nathan Barnett helped us purchase our very first new Lexus. We so much appreciated his very knowledgeable, yet easy-going salesmanship. He listened to our requirements for a new vehicle, guided us through the various choices, and helped us understand the attributes of each. He answered our many questions concisely, let us make our own choices and take our time making a decision. We had not intended to buy that day, but came away with a new Lexus RX350 which should fit our wants and needs. Nathan's patience, friendliness, humor, knowledge, and ability were extremely helpful! Peggy and Larry

Joel (don't know last name ... new employee)

April 10, 2015

Hi Peggy and Larry, Thank you for your review. We are very happy we were able to help!

Sam Kal
4/04/2015

"Friendly and Fun"

This is our 2nd Lexus. We have a 2004 RX 330. We wanted a new car. A 2015 RX350 is our choice. Stevenson Lexus of Frederick had what we wanted. its location is excellent for us. Staff was friendly. We walked in the place just to see "What is available". I did my homework on price and features that I wanted. They worked with me on all issues. I recommend this dealer.

April 10, 2015

Hi Sam, we are happy to help!

Joe
3/30/2015

"RE: Nate Barnett, Sales person. "

This is a copy of a note I sent to the GM of Stevinson Auto. -------------------------------- Nate Barnett was the sales person I dealt with for the purchase of a used car from Stevinson Lexus. He did great. I always take a long time to buy a car, in this case almost a year to get around to picking and purchasing one I liked. Nate was exceptionally patient, knowledgeable, and helpful while I searched around. I did pick Stevinson for 2 reasons, the quality of your staff and the quality of your used inventory. I have looked at a lot of used car lots over the years. Overall, Stevinson Lexus does seem to have the best used cars. Sincerely, Joe W.

April 03, 2015

Hi Joe, Thank you for your kind words. We are happy we were able to help!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich