Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

Call
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

deb.waldo
1/29/2015

"Great way to spend an afternoon"

Kasey was wonderful...easy to talk to, understood our situation and needs perfectly and made buying our 3rd Lexus a positive and pleasurable experience. Adam Fedak and Bennett Wise were also so easy to work with! Great people to spend an afternoon with!

Bennett Wise

B.pug
1/27/2015

"The best"

This deal was worth flying from Salt Lake to Denver. The car was great, the service was great and it was the best price within 500 miles. Thanks Kasey!

January 29, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review! We are happy to make your trip worthy!

MtnMan
1/26/2015

"100% positive experience"

The purchasing experience was 100% positive. Kasey Goodrich is very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. When I received the vehicle, Joel Andrade, the technology specialist explained all features in detail, paired my phone with the Bluetooth, knew the car inside and out. I highly recommend Stevinson Lexus!

Joel Andrade

January 29, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

Bret
1/23/2015

"Professional, pleasant experience "

Kasey Goodrich (salesman), Adam Fedak (Finance), and Joel Andrade (Technology Specialist) were a pleasure to work with at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. My wife and I were in the market for a new NX F Sport. It is a brand new vehicle to the Lexus lineup with sales starting in November 2014. Inventory was very limited in Colorado for this high demand vehicle, especially for the F Sport trim. No dealership had a black ext/black int NX F Sport on the ground. I contacted Stevinson Lexus of Frederick through their online sales system and Kasey was the salesman that answered my inquiry. He answered my online inquiry within seconds, which was amazingly fast. Kasey indicated that he did not have any black on black NX F Sports on the lot, but he did have an inbound one arriving in about a month from Japan. He provided the helpful tip that if we wanted to put our name on that one, we should put a down payment on it. For my wife and I, buying a vehicle online/over-the-phone sight unseen is not normal for us, but it couldn't have worked out any better. The vehicle arrived about a month later with Kasey keeping us updated along the way. The day of taking delivery of the SUV went smooth. Kasey introduced us to Adam Fedak in their finance department to complete the deal. Adam secured us an ultra low APR financing deal from a local credit union and informed us about a few exterior/interior protective packages. Once the deal was done, Kasey introduced us to Joel Andrade (Technology Specialist) who spent about 45 minutes going over all of the technological features of the new NX. My wife and I took the NX F Sport up the mountains that same weekend. The I-70 inclines are no problem for this turbocharged four-cylinder SUV. Excellent gas mileage and it added a much needed fun factor to our drives on snowboarding trips. If you're looking for a fun, sporty SUV with great gas mileage, I'd highly suggest you look at the new Lexus NX. Well done Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick!

Joel Andrade

January 23, 2015

Hi Bret, We are happy to know you were satisfied with our services! We hope to see you again!

LING ZHI CHEN
1/22/2015

"Happy buying process"

Very good sales. Very good service and treat guests courtesy, enthusiasm and hospitality I like the dealer sales personnel,They made me feel like VIP

January 23, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to provide the best service!

yertle
1/20/2015

"Purchase of 1st Lexus"

Kasey Goodrich was excellent to work with. He took the time to provide us with all the information we needed to make an important purchase. I highly recommend Kasey and the whole dealership for their excellent service.

January 21, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We value your business.

Marie Abbato
1/17/2015

"Great Experience"

This is the 5th Lexus we have purchased from Stevenson of Frederick. Kasey was wonderful to work with. He always had everything ready for us before the times promised. He was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Very easy, friendly and efficient to work with in purchasing/trading our vehicle. I can't think of a single thing that needs improvement. Great job Kasey. Thank you

January 21, 2015

Hi, We are so happy to learn that we earn your business time after time! Thank you for your trust and loyalty.

Karen
1/07/2015

"Friendly and professional"

We had a fantastic car buying experience using Stevinson Lexus and Kasey. We found a vehicle on-line, contacted Stevinson via email and the next day were able to test drive the car. Kasey was friendly, professional, and helped us get the car we wanted. Thank you Kasey and Stevinson!

Heath- in Finance

January 09, 2015

Hi Karen, Thank you very much for your review. We hope we earned your business and trust!

rootsone1
12/31/2014

"Great Experience with Stevinson Lexus"

Great job by Kasey and the team once again! Very professional, no hassles...love my new RX450H. My second time shopping with Stevinson Lexus...will recommend to my friends.

January 05, 2015

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We hope to continue to serve you!

merc
12/10/2014

"Stevinson Lexus of Fredrick scored again!"

I have dealt with your dealership for over 15 years. I have always have had an excellent experience. However, my latest experience was over the top. This was due to Nathan. In all my car buying experiences over 60 years of owning cars Nathan is by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He is personable, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. If you are going to buy a Lexus, go to Fredrick and ask for Nathan; you will not be disappointed. Jordan handled all the paperwork in a fast and professional way. Boulder Driver

December 11, 2014

Hi, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We hope to keep serving you in the future!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich