Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

JC Calano
7/14/2015

"First class car-buying experience..."

The folks at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick are second to none. Incredibly responsive sales staff, never any pressure, preferred customer pricing, and every question answered swiftly and accurately. Even better, follow-up service always exceeds my expectations. I've purchased two autos from Stevinson and will likely do so again in the future.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for this review. We appreciate your warm words! Please come again!

krabin
7/12/2015

"Friendly, efficient, organized"

Kasey made buying my first car a great experience! He made it quick and easy while listening to me and helping me get what I needed with my new purchase. Adam was also extremely efficient and informative with great energy!

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again!

Johnie
7/10/2015

"Professional and positive experience"

My experience with Stevinson Lexus of Frederick helped making a choice of purchasing a 'new' vehicle such a positive experience. Being female, senior in age and car shopping was not something I ever anticipated doing.Kasey and Adam were professional, understanding, and did not make me feel that I was ever being coerced in making a decision. I am so pleased with the vehicle I purchased and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a beautiful Lexus, new or used! Thanks so much!

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your review. We hope to continue to ear your business!

Paige
7/09/2015

"Wonderful!"

Great experience and wonderful support! Kasey & David were great! Quick and easy to work with. Listened to my needs and delivered. Highly recommended! Thank you!

July 10, 2015

Hi Paige, Thank you for your feedback. We are here to help!

ANNA
7/02/2015

"2025 lexus"

Traded in my 2010 Lexus for a 2015 Lexus. Kasey was excellent,very kind & helpful. Stress free. Thank you. Great Dealership!! Wonderful experience. Thank you again

July 10, 2015

Hi Anna, Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to be of service!

Raiders1429
6/28/2015

"In a Jam Decisions to be made"

Thank you for keeping us updated on a important decision between our 2007 RX 350 And trying to get us in a new 2015 RX 350. In your busy day on Saturday and us being away You made a sincere effort to connect us and we so appreciate your respect in our needs. We thank you too in getting with Art Smith in service , our loaner and all the support you and your staff are doing for us. We will see you Tuesday and try to work something out.

July 02, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your kind words and your business. We are here to help!

tsmack
6/05/2015

"2015 RX 350 Lease"

This is our 5th RX 350. One purchase and 4 leases. Love the product. Its my wife's car and she feels very comfortable and safe in the 350. We have always loved the styling and performance as well as the service we get. We do less that 30K miles a year so we both win; you get a great low mileage car back and we get a new one for a reasonable lease rate. We did the deal with Sal Deleon who filled in for Kasey Goodrich. Both are 5 Star Sales Consultants. Tom MacKenzie

Sal DeLeon and Casey the tech guru.

June 12, 2015

Hi Tom, Thank you for your business and continuous support. We hope to continue to earn your trust for years to come.

Suzanne
6/01/2015

"Professional and responsive!"

I was pleasantly surprised how easy our car busying experience was through Brian and Kasey. They both exhibited extreme professionalism, knowledgeable and highly customer focused. Through this process, I went to a number of dealerships and quickly decided that I would only do business at Stevinson Lexus of Frederick. My initial contact, Brian, was incredibly responsive and helped make the process efficient and stress free. I do feel that both Kasey and Brian went above and beyond and that has really made a difference in my perception of Lexus and desire to switch over to Lexus from BMW. Thank you!

Brian Muldoon

June 04, 2015

Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your feedback! Welcome to the Lexus family and we hope to be of service for the years to come.

Emma
5/14/2015

"Above and Beyond!!"

Kasey was absolutely incredible to work with. I appreciated his honesty and his communication was very balanced and helpful and I did not feel pressured as I did with other dealers. He answered all of my questions patiently and believe me, I had many. He made my buying experience absolutely stress free and so comfortable. If I had to rate his personal service, I would give him an 11 on a scale of 1-10. Great experience and I love my new car. Great dealership and staff.

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. Please come again!

Dawgnut
5/13/2015

"Excellent Customer Sevice"

Kasey was really terrific to work with. He went above and beyond to make this purchase work for me including getting a car from another dealer. He went out of his way to make this a seamless purchase. He was fair, honest, up front and worked really hard to make this happen. I really appreciated all his efforts. I will absolutely recommend him to anyone I know in the market for a Lexus!! Thanks Kasey for all that you did!!!!!

May 15, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. we hope we've earned your business for years to come!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich