Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

8337 Raspberry Way,
Frederick, Colorado 80504
Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Info
About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick

At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick, we're ready to work hard to earn your business. If you are looking at other Greater Denver Lexus dealers, visit us today to experience friendly, personalized attention, exceptional selection and impressive savings on a new or certified pre-owned Lexus. Lexus just won several awards and with the current financing incentives and Lexus lease deals available, there has never been a better time to get the Lexus you've always wanted at a truly exceptional price. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick is regional Denver Lexus provider. We also offer a large selection of used cars in Frederick to choose from. At Stevinson Lexus of Frederick we look forward to helping you drive away in the luxury vehicle of your dreams.

About Stevinson Lexus of Frederick Learn More

WyoGS350
8/24/2015

"Stevinson Lexus of Frederick"

I purchased a 2015 Lexus GS350 Luxury Ed from Stevinson. In general, it was a positive buying experience, and I was treated very well. Compared to the "volume sale dealers," Stevinson spends time with their customers to make sure everything is just right. Kasey Goodrich was my salesman. He was excellent and worked very hard to close the sale. I was coming in from out of town to pick up the vehicle, and Kasey juggled the logistics to make sure it was ready for delivery. Adam Fedek was the closer (paperwork guy). We did the paperwork via overnite delivery. Wow. Adam was totally professional and efficient, and got it right the first time. A total problem solver. Dan Lather, GSM, worked behind the scenes to make it a smooth transaction. He and Kasey beat the competition's price. My car was custom ordered. They gave me a spec sheet to show exactly what was ordered and Kasey kept me informed throughout the process and of the delivery date. Once I had signed the purchase docs and paid via overnite delivery, Dan allowed the the special options I had ordered to be installed prior to delivery, so that I wouldn't have to sit around and wait after the delivery. Nice touch. Stevinson Lexus of Frederick . . . very highly recommended!!

Dan Lather, GSM

August 28, 2015

Hi, thank you for your review. We hope to see you again!

August 28, 2015

Hi, thank you for your review. We hope to see you again!

PaulaB
8/23/2015

"5 Star service from Kasey"

Kasey was incredibly helpful and patient in getting me out of a bad Prius lease deal. He went above and beyond to get me in the car of my dreams. Experienced was enhanced by Joel and Heath that made the experience worth the trip.

Joel and Heath

August 28, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review and we're glad your experience was the trip!

Lucindavan
8/22/2015

"Exceptional Buying Experience!"

After having a tremendous experience with Lexus taking care of me and a love affair that I've had with my aging Lexus RX330 that I bought used, I decided to consider the new Lexus NX200t. my husband and I stopped in one Saturday to do a test drive. Senior sales associate Chris Rogers greeted us warmly, went on a test drive with us and patiently answered our many detailed questions. This car became my top choice and since inventory was limited and I really wanted the new Atomic Silver, I reached out to dealers in Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. Chris worked with me and their sales manager to come up with a competive, fair price and put my name on an Atomic Silver, no deposit required, due at their dealership in August. Every other dealership required a $1000 deposit, bank check, that I would have had to FedEx. No hassle with Stevinson. I was anxious about buying this big ticket item but I had no need to be. Stevinson Lexus associates are so professional. I picked up my car on my way home from the airport and a long trip. I was in and out in less than an hour...paperwork for purchase took only 15 minutes. I highly recommend Chris Rogers- veteran Lexus Sales Associate, Brian Jacobe - Sales Manager, and Joel Andrade - Tech Specialist that together made my car purchase experience exceptional.

Joel Andrade

August 28, 2015

Hi, We are happy you loved the experience and we hope to be of service in the future!

Audrey
8/16/2015

"Purchased a NX200t"

Buying this car was by far my best car buying experience ever! Kasey and Dan were great in helping me make my decision, didn't pressure me and listened. I was having a hard time making up my mind and still no pressure from either one of them. Instead they gave me a NX to drive home for the night. Very smart because that sealed the deal. We conversed via email that eve and the next morning and I was coming into the dealer to return the loaned car, sign the paperwork, then they were going to get the car I was purchasing sent over from their dealer pool. I was hoping I'd get the vehicle by close of business. Instead, I pulled into the dealer and there was My NX parked front and center with a big red bow on it, including a sun shade! It was so exciting and I was so impressed!! Thank you for the great experience! I'll surely recommend you and your dealership.

August 21, 2015

Hi Audrey, We are happy you loved the experience and we hope to be of service in the future!

Firstlexus
8/15/2015

"First Lexus a Experience"

This was by far my most pleasurable car shopping and buying experience from beginning to end. Everyone was friendly, responsive and knowledgable. They went out of their way to make the experience as easy as possible.

August 21, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. Welcome to the Lexus family!

carbuyer5280
8/14/2015

"Car Buying Made Easy"

Stevinson Lexus makes the car buying experience easy. Kasey Goodrich was very pleasant, open, and honest. I would recommend this dealership to any friends or family searching for a new auto.

August 14, 2015

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are happy to help!

rwing
8/12/2015

"Fantastic"

I want to thank Randy Pelligreen who is new to the job and a fantastic person to work with as well as all of the managers I met. Simply stated: they recommended that I wait a year to get out of my current lease on an Infiniti and gave me current numbers on what leases look like on the car I want. Couldn't have been more helpful. Glad that dealing with a new car purchase can be so good. Thanks Randy. Keep trucking and I will talk with you next year. Sincerely, Richard A. Wing

Randy Pelligreen

August 14, 2015

Hi Richard, Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you were very satisfied and we hope to be of service in the future!

Quantril
8/10/2015

"Good Experience"

Went to look at a CPO Lexus and spoke with Jeff Farley. He was very patient and not high pressure at all. We ended up test driving 3 different models and four cars total. We ultimately leased a GS, on which there were already great terms. Also dealt with Mike Butterfield and Dan Lather, who were also great.

August 14, 2015

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to be of service!

Chengsis250
8/04/2015

"Car buying at Stevenson's keeps getting better!"

As a return customer my experience with Stevenson Lexus was great, again. Kasey Goodrich was the sales person my other half set an appt with to see the car we were interested in and even though we were 10 minutes early, Kasey had the car parked out front with a sign saying it was reserved for us to see. That tells me he takes pride in his position and works hard to earn the trust & business of his customers right from the start! He is prompt and professional. He even ordered paint for the vehicle because I saw a tiny chip at no extra charge. Very happy with the service and my experience at Stevenson which is why I will continue to do business with them!

August 07, 2015

Hi, Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again!

AG Stratton
8/04/2015

"Highly Satisfied"

I recently purchased a '13 LS 460 from Stevinson and was completely satisfied from beginning to end. Having a very hectic work schedule the most important thing to me in the sales experience was efficient use of time. Both of my salesmen, the sales manager, both finance managers and the GM were cognizant of this and really made the effort to get me in and out. Overall I would highly recommend anyone looking for a polite, efficient and pleasurable buying experience to give Stevinson Lexus of Frederick a chance to earn your business.

Rick Peligreen

August 07, 2015

Hi, Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you're satisfied!

Reviews of Kasey Goodrich