Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

Kirk Kiespert

July 15, 2017

"A Great Experience"

- Tommy S.

The Stevinson Team was easy to work with & fulfilled all expectations and assisted us in purchase of a slightly used LX 570. Since I live in the DFW area I relied on Tom Amens, Mike Myers and Pete Souvall for assistance in evaluating the purchase. They were excellent.

Tom Amen
Other Employees : Mike Myers, Pete Souvall

July 03, 2017

"New NX200t purchase"

- Art.golden

Started with an online inquiry. Very quick response with multiple options. After multiple online conversations I found the NX200t I was looking for at a great price point. I scheduled an onsite visit to test drive the NX. I didn't have time to finalize anything then but did so online the following day. Scheduled a time to do the paperwork the following day which went very fast. Through the entire process the sales consultant was professional and respectful of my time. There was no pressure what so ever. Only willingness to help me find the car I wanted at a good price. The finance team was extremely polite and provided all options and finalized all the paperwork in an expeditious manner. Purchasing from Stevenson was seamless and the best car purchase experience I have ever had.

Mike Sanchez
Paul Genest
Other Employees : Pete Souvall, Finance Manager. EXCELLENT

June 30, 2017

"Scammers"

- Alex K

Beware. These people are scammers. I came there to buy a new Lexus RX 350 for my wife yesterday and they made me sign a "backup contract" before I had a chance to pay them or even sit inside the car. When I came home I realized they lied about some of the options and features that were available. I told them I wanted a different car from another location (had to go all the way to Frederick) and also inquired why the salesperson did not tell me it was available in the other location when I specifically asked. All they said was: "It's your car now. You own it. Do whatever you need to. You can trade it back in as a USED CAR now" I never drove the car, I did not get the keys, I never paid any money for it. They are now trying to make me buy that car after I told them many times I did not want it. The sales manager keeps coming back with excuses and he refused to put me in contact with their general manager. Now they are threatening me with "taking a legal action" if I do not buy that car from them. Calling the dealer board. Never in my life I expected to be treated like that at a car dealership.

Jerry Amaya