Stivers Decatur Subaru

Finance and Insurance

Shane Lance, General Sales Manager, Stivers Decatur Subaru

Shane Lance

March 15, 2017

"Quicker than i thought. "

- Cheryl B

Took my car in to be service at Stivers Subaru, got there 20 minutes before my appointment. There was about 8 people there before me so i thought i would be there a long time. Less than an hour i was on my way home.

February 04, 2017

"Couldn't have been easier! Thanks Dustin."

- Sally

Stivers Subaru was really great to us. Dustin Earnest knew every feature of this remarkable little car and helped us make the best choice for our needs. He never lost patience when we changed our minds about what we wanted in terms of color, interior etc and answered every question expertly. Thanks Stivers and Dustin!

February 03, 2017

"Brian Traynor -Great Salesperson - Purchased 2016 CrossTrek"

- Holly

Brian Traynor was great to work with. He was very quick to respond to my original e-mail inquiry. He found the exact car I wanted (even though I think he physically had to walk the lot to hunt it down). The whole process was very smooth, and took less than 24 hours from 1st inquiry to purchasing the car. The car was a surprise for my daughter and he volunteered to spend the time to sit down with her after the fact and go over all the features of the car. Great salesman. Great process from start to finish.

New 2017 Subaru Outback