Stoneham Ford

211 Main Street,
Stoneham, Massachusetts 02180
Stoneham Ford Info
About Stoneham Ford

Stoneham Ford, located in Stoneham, Massachusetts, just minutes outside of Boston is New England's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Stoneham Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Paul sal
5/24/2016

"stay away from this place."

The worst. service I ever have. I drop off my car at 8:45 AM. I wait till 4 PM I call to ask if my car was ready to be picked up and they told me they haven't being able to bring my car Inside to check it. I wait for another two hours nobody call me so I called back the dealership. they told me they still haven't look my car yet. At 6:45 PM I went to pick up my car Was not fixed. I waisted my whole day for nothing. stay away from this place.very unprofessional and rude stuff.

Momof5
2/28/2016

"Quick lube nightmareIn writing this letter I am hoping to sa"

In writing this letter I am hoping to save another family from the financial hardship that my family has suffered due to a enormous mistake the quick lube made I brought my ford excursion to the quick lube back in November 2015 for an oil change and filter changes within a few weeks I noticed a change in the way my truck drove on the highway once I got to 55 it would sort of struggle and buck so off to the mechanic turbo shortly after more Problems I don't know the technicial terms now I am a mom of five children so needless to say without a car is crazy now I take it to the mechanic has it for days tells me he found out the problem my truck which should have 4 gallons of oil in it has 8 gallons huh? Replaced high pressure oil pump and a couple of other parts she runs fine for a week or so and now she sits in my driveway cause I can no longer to afford to put money they into her I am saddened because I approach the quick lube manger and presented he with some invoice and he said he will see what he can do apparently nothing. How can this be my truck my only means of transportion is not drive able and I am not one to usually complain but your quick lube is 100 percent at fault sorry to be rude but I am frustrated when every dollars counts in life this set back is major I know this probably not gonna make a difference but I just had to put my frustration out there Tracey Cassidy

Quick lube

Stoneham Ford responded to this review

March 04, 2016

Tracey, we regret to hear about this unfortunate situation you have described. Based on your vehicle’s age (2005), miles (175,000), and description of your vehicle’s symptoms, our experience with this type of problem leads us to believe there could have been contributing factors with the fuel injector and/or fuel system. In turn, this diluted the oil in your engine making it appear to your outside mechanic that there were 8 gallons instead of 4 gallons. Please give our Quick Lane Manager, Billy Cerretani, a call at 781-438-0490 ext. 140, and he can explain this in more detail.

Janet123
10/28/2015

"Bringing car for recall"

Everyone I met were so pleasant and helpful. Which led me to erick Marcelo in service. He did an outstanding job!! I am a very satisfied customer.

Eric Marcello

Stoneham Ford responded to this review

October 30, 2015

Janet123, we are so pleased to hear your experience with us was such a positive one. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

92lilred
10/20/2015

"Waste of time"

Embarrassing trade in offers. 8 thousand dollars lower than I received for my vehicle from a ford dealer. And 7 thousand lower than I was offered from another dealer. to be exact. High vehicle pricing (3 thousand more than 2 other dealers for same vehicle). Almost insulting the way you are talked to in sales department. I was told there was no way I was offered the amount I got for my vehicle and no way I was getting new vehicle for stated price. I was insulted that stoneham ford wanted 11 thousand dollars more for same vehicle when. All was said and done. Sales manager told me to go buy elsewhere if I was getting such a good deal. So I did. And so did my girlfriend. And we are happy with our new 2015 fords. But more so happy we did not desl with stoneham. Friends. Family. Coworkers and customers of mine will now be going elsewhere.

harry
10/16/2015

"Pleasant Surprise"

Even though I purchased my new F150 less than 12 hours ago, I wanted to drop a short line that will hopefully help you in your. decision-making process I worked with Joe Howard, Doug (sales Manager), Patrick Bolger, Aram (finance) and the detail crew. Patrick is an excellent, low key salesman. He knows the product well and helps by answering questions, rather than talking. Doug is a no-nonsense manager. He also knows the product but he offers a no-haggle approach, resulting in a lower stress experience. Aram is the finance manager and is a very nice man who knows his products and how to fit them to you specifically. The dealership is well stocked with vehicles of all kinds, is clean and has professional, very friendly staff. I highly recommend Stoneham Ford for your automotive needs. Thanks everyone, Harry

Maldonou
2/24/2015

"New Flex"

Just wanted to leave a review about purchasing my new Ford Flex about a month or so ago... Wayne was amazing on getting what I want even though the Snow Storm was about to start and making the whole experience very easy from beginning to end. I was out the dealership in an hour and finally was able to purchase my dream car...

bradpitbull
1/20/2015

"Mechanic work"

Hi Guys another visit to Stoneham ford with my 2012 mustang GT for go fast parts and mechanic Mark Henriksen .Again hit it out of the park what a great mechanic also you couldn't meet a nicer gentlemen.!!!!!!!!!!! On another note I have the pleasure of meeting there service advisor Bill Campbell on a few occasions and let me tell you what a nice man a real gentleman he goes above and beyond to make sure all your needs are met so again thank you Mark and Bill..!!!!!!!!!!!!Sincerely DEWEY SYLVESTER

Mark Henriksen,Bill Campbell Thanks Gentelmen......

mcov0919
9/19/2014

"Excellent Car Buying Experience All Around!"

From the minute I walked in the door at Stoneham Ford until I took delivery of my 2013 Ford Explorer the experience was second to none. I have purchased several vehicles from dealers large and small and this was by far the best experience to date. Bryan Meuse explained the product and guided me through the process like a pro. Doug Prentice was fantastic with the pricing and financing of the vehicle. I will definitely visit Stoneham Ford again.

Dasilva
9/10/2014

"Very rude to deal with and not helpful "

I bought a 2010 ford mustang saleen at a out of state dealer and took it to Stoneham Ford because it was closer to home I took it in for a clutch issue the car would not go into gear. Made ann appointment with service the car sat outside for a week I made serval calls then they finally called me back I was told they needed $4,500 before even taking a look how can you assume that without taking it apart ! I know it's not covered under warranty I did some research with friend online and we found that ford was having issues with the shear pins . I brought it to there attention they still wanted to charge me $4,500 I contacted a ford motor company rep the rep. Told me all was covered by ford no charge. But Stoneham ford still wanted to charge me ???? After 3 weeks of back and fourth on the phone it was finally done from what I see the owner , service manager were trying to screw me seeing that ford covered it....we all know dealers don't like warranty work!!! Finally was told car was ready got a call saying car wasn't right ? After they installed a slave cylinder , brake booster and finally car was ready I got the impression that this dealer wasn't experienced to deal with this. picked up that night car was filthy the shifter boot had a tear must have done it when trans removed and firewall was scratched there was grease etc. all over car interior this is coming from a guy that loves his cars I'm disappointed on how this was handled. Thankfully I found the story about the shear pins I can only imagine how others that don't know how to deal with these issues and how extra money this dealer is making $$$$$$ P.S. This is the first review ever in my life and I've owned allot of vehicles !!!! I do believe in second changes I brought the same car back for heat exchange door noise I was told they ordered the parts etc. car sat for a week again this is where I've never heard of a service manager calling customer back and saying that there not qualified to do the work!!! I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. Went to pick up the car there's a scratch on the fender and I did a walk thru with service I'm not a picky guy but you should get it back the way it was left there Steve informed me it would be fixed. 3 hrs later I get a call from him saying the owner wouldn't fix it ??? I'm very disappointed on the outcome I'm sick to my stomach that a dealer would treat a customer like this. I'm very well known in the car business I'm a very loyal customer. I feel very bad that it came to this !! At this point it will be in the courts hands....to anybody looking for service please do your research so this doesn't happen to you.... Was this review helpful to you?

Steve service manager & owner

Russmorris
9/05/2014

"PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH RICH SILVESTRI"

The staff at Stoneham Ford was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I went to several dealers and did not feel that I was being treated fairly. In closing Rich Silvestri made me feel comfortable about the choice I made.

Rich Silvestri