Stoneham Ford

211 Main Street,
Stoneham, Massachusetts 02180
Stoneham Ford Info
About Stoneham Ford

Stoneham Ford, located in Stoneham, Massachusetts, just minutes outside of Boston is New England's premier Ford dealer. We feature the areas Largest Selection, Lowest Prices and Award Winning Service Department. Integrity and respect are at the heart of everything we do. Our reputation for conducting business in a customer friendly, no-pressure environment inspires our loyal customers to come back again and again. We operate under three guiding principals: Unquestionable Trust, Superior Value and Total Commitment to Customer Service.

About Stoneham Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Janet123
10/28/2015

"Bringing car for recall"

Everyone I met were so pleasant and helpful. Which led me to erick Marcelo in service. He did an outstanding job!! I am a very satisfied customer.

Eric Marcello

Stoneham Ford responded to this review

October 30, 2015

Janet123, we are so pleased to hear your experience with us was such a positive one. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

92lilred
10/20/2015

"Waste of time"

Embarrassing trade in offers. 8 thousand dollars lower than I received for my vehicle from a ford dealer. And 7 thousand lower than I was offered from another dealer. to be exact. High vehicle pricing (3 thousand more than 2 other dealers for same vehicle). Almost insulting the way you are talked to in sales department. I was told there was no way I was offered the amount I got for my vehicle and no way I was getting new vehicle for stated price. I was insulted that stoneham ford wanted 11 thousand dollars more for same vehicle when. All was said and done. Sales manager told me to go buy elsewhere if I was getting such a good deal. So I did. And so did my girlfriend. And we are happy with our new 2015 fords. But more so happy we did not desl with stoneham. Friends. Family. Coworkers and customers of mine will now be going elsewhere.

harry
10/16/2015

"Pleasant Surprise"

Even though I purchased my new F150 less than 12 hours ago, I wanted to drop a short line that will hopefully help you in your. decision-making process I worked with Joe Howard, Doug (sales Manager), Patrick Bolger, Aram (finance) and the detail crew. Patrick is an excellent, low key salesman. He knows the product well and helps by answering questions, rather than talking. Doug is a no-nonsense manager. He also knows the product but he offers a no-haggle approach, resulting in a lower stress experience. Aram is the finance manager and is a very nice man who knows his products and how to fit them to you specifically. The dealership is well stocked with vehicles of all kinds, is clean and has professional, very friendly staff. I highly recommend Stoneham Ford for your automotive needs. Thanks everyone, Harry

Maldonou
2/24/2015

"New Flex"

Just wanted to leave a review about purchasing my new Ford Flex about a month or so ago... Wayne was amazing on getting what I want even though the Snow Storm was about to start and making the whole experience very easy from beginning to end. I was out the dealership in an hour and finally was able to purchase my dream car...

bradpitbull
1/20/2015

"Mechanic work"

Hi Guys another visit to Stoneham ford with my 2012 mustang GT for go fast parts and mechanic Mark Henriksen .Again hit it out of the park what a great mechanic also you couldn't meet a nicer gentlemen.!!!!!!!!!!! On another note I have the pleasure of meeting there service advisor Bill Campbell on a few occasions and let me tell you what a nice man a real gentleman he goes above and beyond to make sure all your needs are met so again thank you Mark and Bill..!!!!!!!!!!!!Sincerely DEWEY SYLVESTER

Mark Henriksen,Bill Campbell Thanks Gentelmen......

mcov0919
9/19/2014

"Excellent Car Buying Experience All Around!"

From the minute I walked in the door at Stoneham Ford until I took delivery of my 2013 Ford Explorer the experience was second to none. I have purchased several vehicles from dealers large and small and this was by far the best experience to date. Bryan Meuse explained the product and guided me through the process like a pro. Doug Prentice was fantastic with the pricing and financing of the vehicle. I will definitely visit Stoneham Ford again.

Dasilva
9/10/2014

"Very rude to deal with and not helpful "

I bought a 2010 ford mustang saleen at a out of state dealer and took it to Stoneham Ford because it was closer to home I took it in for a clutch issue the car would not go into gear. Made ann appointment with service the car sat outside for a week I made serval calls then they finally called me back I was told they needed $4,500 before even taking a look how can you assume that without taking it apart ! I know it's not covered under warranty I did some research with friend online and we found that ford was having issues with the shear pins . I brought it to there attention they still wanted to charge me $4,500 I contacted a ford motor company rep the rep. Told me all was covered by ford no charge. But Stoneham ford still wanted to charge me ???? After 3 weeks of back and fourth on the phone it was finally done from what I see the owner , service manager were trying to screw me seeing that ford covered it....we all know dealers don't like warranty work!!! Finally was told car was ready got a call saying car wasn't right ? After they installed a slave cylinder , brake booster and finally car was ready I got the impression that this dealer wasn't experienced to deal with this. picked up that night car was filthy the shifter boot had a tear must have done it when trans removed and firewall was scratched there was grease etc. all over car interior this is coming from a guy that loves his cars I'm disappointed on how this was handled. Thankfully I found the story about the shear pins I can only imagine how others that don't know how to deal with these issues and how extra money this dealer is making $$$$$$ P.S. This is the first review ever in my life and I've owned allot of vehicles !!!! I do believe in second changes I brought the same car back for heat exchange door noise I was told they ordered the parts etc. car sat for a week again this is where I've never heard of a service manager calling customer back and saying that there not qualified to do the work!!! I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. Went to pick up the car there's a scratch on the fender and I did a walk thru with service I'm not a picky guy but you should get it back the way it was left there Steve informed me it would be fixed. 3 hrs later I get a call from him saying the owner wouldn't fix it ??? I'm very disappointed on the outcome I'm sick to my stomach that a dealer would treat a customer like this. I'm very well known in the car business I'm a very loyal customer. I feel very bad that it came to this !! At this point it will be in the courts hands....to anybody looking for service please do your research so this doesn't happen to you.... Was this review helpful to you?

Steve service manager & owner

Russmorris
9/05/2014

"PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH RICH SILVESTRI"

The staff at Stoneham Ford was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. I went to several dealers and did not feel that I was being treated fairly. In closing Rich Silvestri made me feel comfortable about the choice I made.

cobie0628
7/14/2014

"Love Love Love My New Escape"

My husband bought his F150 from Rich Silvestri about a year ago and had nothing but great things to say about how personable and knowledgeable he was so when it was time for me to get into a new car we called Rich. I had my doubts, all Salesmen are created equal. We called on Saturday to let him know we were on our way down to look at the Escape Titanium. When we arrived he had the car out front running with the air conditioner on as it was a hot and humid day. We got in the car and my best experience started. Rich was all about my comfort. No pressure. This car is packed with every bell and whistle I could imagine and he knew them all. He was able to answer all my questions. He made me feel like this experience was all about me. Needless to say, today is Monday and my new car is in my driveway. This isn't about just buying a car, it's about the way I was treated by Rich and the whole Stoneham Ford Family. Thank you.

beforenow830
7/10/2014

"Loving my new Ford Fiesta!"

I went in to Stoneham Ford after visiting / talking with several other dealerships and it's no surprise that I had to look no further. I had spoken with Lisa Canha via email during the day and she was incredibly personable and responsive to my inquiries. My contact with her is what initially made me decide to go into Stoneham Ford. When I went in, I started speaking with Rich Silvestri. I told him I was interested in the Fiesta and he quickly got everything together so that I could go on a test drive. During the drive, he made sure to explain all the features of the car and helped to make me feel comfortable. Some of the other dealerships I went to made me feel like I was a walking dollar sign, but the staff at Stoneham Ford treated me like a person. Rich took the time to listen to what I was looking for and showed me that he was willing to help me find the right car. He was friendly and not at all pushy like other dealers I had met. Gerry Carson also helped me through the purchasing process and was great to work with! I'm loving my new car.

Reviews of Bryan Meuse