Subaru Superstore

Christine   Weber, Senior Delivery Specialist, Subaru Superstore

Christine Weber

Senior Delivery Specialist

March 24, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- AJ1970

The Subaru Superstore of Chandler, AZ is an all around great car buying experience. The professional and no pressure staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about all things Subaru. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new Subaru.

March 20, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- mpj_harris

After having purchased several new and used vehicles in the last seven years from all over the country, I have never had a more positive experience than I had at this dealership. This was my first Subaru purchase after driving Honda's since 1986. I was specifically in the market for AWD. Subaru's history of manufacturing AWD vehicles was why I ventured into a Subaru Dealership. My sales rep. Wayne Martini could not have been better. He was friendly, knowledgeable of the Subaru product and absolutely no pressure. He is the most straight forward and honest sales representative I have ever dealt with. Once deciding to purchase a 2017 Outback 2.5I Limited, the negotiation was painless and again without pressure. Finance manager Karen Cain presented me with all the options I had in addition to purchasing the vehicle (extended warranties etc.) but never pressured. She simply informed me of each of the available options. Upon taking delivery of the car, Christine Weber spent more than an hour going over how to use all the technology Subaru vehicles have to offer. If you are in the market to purchase a Subaru, this is the dealership to come to shop and you won’t be disappointed.

March 20, 2017

"Bought a car with Darby"

- krlange

Not like any other car buying experience I have had. All staff was nice and informative. The manager took time to come and shake our hands and thank us for our business. They looked at the car we drove to the store and would be driving home in addition to the car we purchased because the tire looked flat. It is a family run business and you can tell. Interacted with 4 different members of the staff and each person was friendly and authentic.

New 2016 Subaru Legacy, $27867