Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
Marc
7/26/2016

"No Pressure"

Nice dealership and had a good selection of cars. Justin knew his stuff and I would have bought a new wrx but it ended up being just out of my budget. I wasn't pressured at all and will recommend Justin to anyone looking for a Subaru.

superaly
7/26/2016

"Another Great Experience at the Subaru Superstore"

I received amazing service from Ryan Appleberry, Rex Neely, and Karen Cain. I had leased a 2014 Subaru Forester a couple of years ago and was in for some maintenance when Ryan approached me asking if I'd be interested in a 2017 Forester, all my current bells and whistles and more, and a lower monthly payment. How could I not be intrigued? Ryan came back with all the numbers and laid it out clearly, answered all my questions, and was extremely helpful and friendly. I thought for sure there had to be a gimmick but I was wrong. Ryan was transparent and honest which was very refreshing, but I've experienced no less at the Subaru Superstore. I decided to go ahead with the 2017 Forester and was able to pick it up that same day later in the evening. Ryan was still there (long day for him!) and I was also taken care of by Rex Neely (Delivery Specialist) and Karen Cain (Finance - Business Director). Both were also extremely friendly and took the time to explain everything to me. Rex took me through all the new features of the car that weren't in my 2014 Forester and gave me some pretty helpful tips and tricks. He was great! Karen was very thorough throughout the signing of the financial documents and explained each one to me so it didn't feel rushed or that I was missing anything. I was in and out within 80 min. Impressive. Overall, another amazing experience at the Subaru Superstore. I'm really glad that I'm able to love both my car and the dealership!

wfgibson
7/24/2016

"Attractive, attentive no pressure dealership"

Had nothing but positive experiences with sales, Scott Jenkins, and techs, Rex and Antonio, and literally everyone we interacted with at the dealership. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great car-buying experience.

rodwell
7/24/2016

"Customer Focused, Easy Experience"

No pressure, met Morgan at the door, asked what we might be looking for, sat down at a table and he began by initiating a relationship type of discussion. I was there for a Forester and he suggested looking at both Forester and Outback based on our lifestyle. Asked if we were Costco members and immediately took that information for their discount pricing. Prior to driving the Forester he explained the options, prior to driving the Outback, he explained the options. He brought us pricing on both, with Costco discount, very easy discussion with no pressure. He talked about the Subaru family atmosphere we would become a part of should we purchase. Upon purchasing, Pierre in finance was easy to work with, provided us options with no pressure. Good explanations of the various options while using an in-desk computer for signing. Christine was the delivery coordinator and told us to stop her when we were overloaded. She and Morgan both said we could come back at any time or attend Subaru U every 3rd Thursday for dinner and education on how to operate our vehicle. We left with our Outback, going back to have the trailer hitch installed and for an update on how to operate the technology. We are now part of the Subaru Superstore Family

Justo
7/22/2016

"Best of Class"

Attended New Car Owners session on 7/21. Thoroughly enjoyable and informative. My wife and I learned several new things that we had not discovered previously from reviewing our Owner's Manual and Quick Reference Guide. Got both our 2013 Outback and new 2016 Crosstrek setup for Bluetooth. (Something we probably could not have accomplished on our own.)

Lee G Harris
7/22/2016

"This dealership is fabulous"

This dealer is the first dealer that i have been to where i feel that everyone that you come in contact with seriously cares and tries to help you or answer any questions you may have. In dealing with Morgan Trzaskos during the sales process and Christine Weber during the delivery orientation things could not have been any better. Both Morgan and Christine were extremely helpful and certainly very knowledgeable in their respective roles. It was actually a pleasure to purchase our new Outback from Subaru Superstore.

rn1033
7/18/2016

"These people are the best!"

I just bought my 3rd car from Subaru Superstore and they have been outstanding on every transaction. I've worked with Charlie Webb on the first 2 purchases, and with Seton Faircloth today. I have also worked with the Dulcinea Pimental in the service department on many occasions, and all 3 of them have been courteous, helpful, non-pushy and MORE than willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. If you want to stop hating car dealerships, go see these people!

amor77
7/16/2016

"Straighforward pruchase process with low sales pressure"

Straightforward test drive. All questions answered without sales pressure. Direct price negotiation. Took almost 2 hours overall, but much smoother than previous car buying experiences. Sales person was Bill East. Strongly recommend him. Pierre Evans handled finance part. He was ok as well. Overall a good experience, as far as car buying can go. Car ended up part of recall 2 weeks later. Disappointed at first but problem fixed within a couple days (once they received parts). That process was handled well by Service department.

J. Fuccello
7/15/2016

"Used Car Shopping Made Easy and Enjoyable!"

After browsing a ton of used cars online, I reached out to Subaru Superstore by phone to ask about coming in to see a few of their used cars in person. From the start both Rob Daily and Jack Callaghan were friendly, funny, and super accommodating. We worked within my budget and I am confident that my new (used) Hyundai will give me many years of reliable driving. Jack was kind and polite to my whole family ... he literally met my mother, father, and brother the week we were firming up the sale and even offered to come in on his day off to personally put the keys in my hand once everything was settled. I really can't say enough good things about these guys and my overall experience.

Bill Corr
7/14/2016

"Outstanding buying experience."

Worked with Charlie Webb, Seton Faircloth & Christine Weber. All very helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. It was a pleasure to buy from this dealership and I would tell anyone who is thinking of buying a Subaru to start here.

Reviews of Christine   Weber