Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
B Zimmerman
4/28/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

I like to lease vehicles. The up side is you always have a fairly new vehicle. The down side is the end of the lease when you have to face the new car buying experience. For a single woman that can sometimes be overwhelming. Well not this time. I went to the Subaru Superstore - perfect name, because they are all SUPER! From the salesman Morgan Trzaskos to the finance manager Ginger it was a comfortable, friendly experience. And it didn't stop there. Christine Weber the delivery coordinator assists you with all aspects of your vehicle technology. Gosh, she even came to my home and programmed my garage door opener. This dealership treats you like family! I will recommend Subaru Superstore to all my friends and family. And the bonus - YOU GET A SUBARU!!! I love my new car!

Love My Subaru
4/27/2016

"Extraordinary service from knowledgeable staff"

The owners of this Dalership are to be congratulated. It is rare indeed to find this level of service. Chris Craig, Christine Weber and Barbara Overton went the extra mile for me and my wife. To be sure the 2016 Subaru Outback Limited is incredible. The automation is beyond belief. Craig, Christine and Barbara took the time to explain the intricate features on this exquisite automobile. This is our 7th Subaru and I must say while we have always been treated well; never to this level. We look forward to doing business with The Subaru Super Store in the future. Not to be forgotten Mr. Marc Dicino's explanation of the various opportunities to protect our Outback is greatly appreciated. PS: The automation in your shop from the first hello to the final visit to finance was extremely impressive. Our visit and purchase was actually great fun!

Chris Craig is a new employee and what a great find he is...

Dgokings1!
4/26/2016

"Great experience with sales staff"

I went to Subaru to test drive a turbo forester, didn't love the car but the staff was amazing... If I could buy the car I want (a jeep) from Chris Craig at this dealership I would. By far the best experience at dealership in my 40 years of buying cars.

Chris Craig

Happy New Crosstrek Owner
4/26/2016

"Love my 2016 Subaru Crosstrek"

I was very happy with my trade-in allowance and Bouvier Brandon was extremely helpful and made sure I got the car that I wanted.

Summer Lovett

"One of a Kind Service!"

Seton was incredible! This was my first time buying my own car and he made my first experience one to remember! He was extremely knowledgeable about the Crosstrek and Subaru's in general. He had answers to all of my questions and was very patient with me. Seton exceeded my expectations of the car purchasing process. Even after he had made the sale he continued to help me with the rest of the process and he even showed me how to operate all of the new 2016 gadgets in the car. Absolutely amazing!

Rockin Robin
4/25/2016

"Seton the champ"

Seton is an extremely knowledgeable car sales person. He gave my husband and I invaluable knowledge about Subaru's & cars in general. He took his time to ensure all of our concerns & questions were addressed. Thank you Seton for making our experience a great one!

Tracey
4/23/2016

"Great Experience "

The dealership was great to work with. The salesperson , Fred, provided useful information on the Forester we were buying and we never felt pressured to buy. At the end, we had an employee show us the ins and outs of the car and even paired our phones to the car. We love our car and will go back again when we need another car!

hansyboyaz

"Top Quality Experience"

I spotted my new (to me) Lexus from the side of the road while looking for a new car. I walked in and Daniel Falls assisted me with my purchase. His skills and knowledge about the car I purchased were exceptional, and am very satisfied with my purchase. Thank you again Daniel. -Hans

Richard Johnson
4/20/2016

"Justin Butcher is a pleasure to work with"

Working with Justin Butcher is a pleasure. While providing the sales information necessary for this customer to make an informed decision, Justin demonstrats an impressive knowledge of the Subaru products that I am interested in buying. His personality eliminates the "car salesman" stereotype and leaves you feeling that you are spending time with a friend. I look forward to continuing to work with Justin and will likely purchase my next car from him.

kitkat12

"No Hastle-No Haggle"

I went in on a Saturday morning to test drive the Forester- I knew I wanted this model and our Sales Rep, Bill, did NOT hassle me to test drive the most expensive model. He gave me all the info on the car and we left without making a purchase that day. I emailed a few other dealers in the area and they IMMEDIATELY started calling me over and over again. Bill never hassled me or made me feel pressured. This is why I returned and purchased the vehicle from him. Would definitely recommend!

Reviews of Christine   Weber