Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
irishlass
9/03/2015

"new outback"

Ron was our sales person and he was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable, and returned on Monday evening to be there to close the deal. Seton assisted us on the day we returned for a test drive, he too was very friendly and informative, pointing out all the features of the car on the test run! We had a great experience at Subaru from start to finish and we do not have any complaints!

JHoward
9/03/2015

"Decent people"

I traveled 30 miles passed my local Subaru dealer to buy at Subaru Superstore. Carlos was helpful and responsive from the start and found me the exact vehicle I wanted without trying to sell me something else. Pricing was in line with all of the other area dealers I checked but the people I worked with sounded and treated me the best here so they earned my business and I couldn't be happier. Great experience for those who don't enjoy the hassle of buying a new vehicle.

The Nuthouse
9/02/2015

"No hassle and found us exactly what we wanted!"

Fantastic service. We went in with a specific set of features in mind and Scott helped us find the exact vehicle we needed. My husband went initially and when we found what we wanted, I joined with 2 young children under age 6. They were patient and repeated many things upon my arrival. They showed my kids tons of attention and helped them find the cookies and other treats. Scott stayed with us through the entire process, checking in as we sat with finance, and then walking us through all the features of our new car (even pairing my phone with the bluetooth so the kids could listen to their songs). I left feeling we got a great deal, great service and I'll definitely return.

Happy Purchaser
8/31/2015

"Fantastic Experience.. Chris Campbell was the best !"

This was an absolute awesome experience. We went to the dealership to LOOK at a new car. We had never owned a Subaru and wanted to just look at what was being offered. As we walked into the showroom, we received a friendly greeting, but not even a hint of a “vulture” salesperson. After looking alone at the display models for approximately 15 minutes, the sales person that greeted us, Chris Campbell, approached us and asked if there was anything he could help with. I must mention that as we were looking at the display vehicles, Chris was always within eye site to us if we required anything. Chris was soft spoken, extremely friendly and had a great sense of humor. He was not pushing to sell, just being there if needed. I did have a number of questions about two SUVs and he was able to immediately provide the requested information. We requested and received test rides in both vehicle. During the test drives, Chris did not push us to buy, but was more like driving with a friend. We decided to purchase the Forester SUV. With the offer to purchase, comes the negotiations. The management and Chris were fabulous. Chris seemed to push for the price were where willing to pay. We did receive the price we had hoped. After the purchase, we returned the next day to a shiny, perfectly clean vehicle. Chris Campbell explained the many features of the vehicle and then Christine Weber spent nearly an hour explaining all the modern features of the vehicle. (I am a slow learner.) Before we drove away in the Forester, Chris Weber made sure we felt extremely comfortable with the vehicle. Since receiving the vehicle, we have received more than 6 calls to ensure we are pleased with the vehicle and if there was anything that they could assist. I even received a call from the dealer’s owner and thanked us for purchasing the vehicle and making sure we were treated friendly, no pressure sales and had a great experience. I have purchased a number of vehicles in my many years. I (we) have never been treated so great. From the time we entered the dealership, inspecting the display vehicles, price negotiations and receiving the vehicle, has amazing. To this day, I still receive a random call checking to see if the car is all I desired and if there are any problems that can be rectified. The team work at this dealership is fantastic. It is like working with your best friends. I cannot compliment Chris Campbell enough for his dedication, friendliness and just being a great guy. Chris Weber was also amazing. The Subaru Superstore is by far the best experience I could have dreamy. Thank you to ALL the members of this great business.

The Owner - Lisa..

A Real Person
8/31/2015

"This is where you want to go."

I'm 67 years old. I drove a reliable Buick for years. The odometer was getting deeper into 6 figures and I needed tires etc. Did some research and decided a Forester would be an excellent choice. My son and I went to a Subaru dealer in Scottsdale, AZ for a test drive. It was one of the most awful sales experiences I've ever had. I won't go into details but, the salesman blatantly lied to us and certainly didn't care. We don't know why. I felt so bad, I called Subaru and told them what happened. The owner or general manager called me back several days later and unbelievably started an argument! No remorse, only anger. Fortunately, I found my way to Chandler. This dealership (SUBARU SUPERSTORE of CHANDLER) made me feel like a valued customer, respected me as a person and worked to earn my business. The salesman (RON LUNDBERG) and sales manager (MARK HARPER) were professional, courteous and extremely understanding. If you want this kind of experience, THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.

Mark Harper.

Emorris789
8/28/2015

"Knowledgeable "

These folks were great to work with. They were knowledgeable and helpfully and could readily answer all of our questions. The entire buying process was simple and straight forward. I would highly recommend this dealership.

nmuilenberg
8/27/2015

"Subaru for life!!"

As a first-time new car buyer, I was so impressed and thankful for Bouvier Brandon's and Pierre Evans' professionalism, enthusiasm, and courtesy. I was petrified of being pressured into something considering the reputation of car dealers, but they were both out of the norm, in a good way. I asked plenty of questions and they answered them with ease! Bouvier even came back to the store after his shift so he could meet when it worked for my schedule. They allowed me time to think, make sure I was making the right decision, and when I came back to purchase my Crosstrek, they made the buying process super easy and convenient. I'm so excited about my new car that I'm telling my friends all about my experience at Subaru Superstore of Chandler!! Thank you so much Bouvier and Pierre!

vicrealty
8/26/2015

"Pleasant experience, no negative surprises."

We have been thinking about trading our 2013 Subaru outback for a new 2016 outback, but had very little time. We started with emails obtaining the information we needed to justify the trip to the dealership. We worked out options and price and filled out the application on line so everything was ready if we decided to buy. There was no surprises everything went very smooth. We worked with sales associate Charlie Webb, he was very patient and knowledgable and prompt in getting our questions answered by email and in person. We would highly recommend him. The finance manager Marc Dicino was also very patient and knowledgeable. The next morning I was at the dealership to get an accessory for the car and was waiting in the lobby for a manager. While talking on my cell phone the parts manager Russ Schwartzman overheard my conversation and came out of his office to see if he could help. He had my problem solved right away. I was very impressed and thankful. This was the second car we purchased from Subaru Superstore both times it was an excellent experience.

mazen75
8/25/2015

"Very easy car buying experience."

My wife and I went in to lease a new Subaru. We made it clear, however, that we were interested in possibly buying the car at the end of the lease term. Did a great job explaining to us and working with us on getting us an excellent lease contract. He was also very friendly to work with and took the time to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend talking to him the next time you need or want a new Subaru.

Elsamae1020
8/25/2015

"Purchase of a new car"

In looking for a new vehicle I found the sales associate to be extremely knowledgeable. They found me what I was looking for and follow up was great. The overall process in purchasing the vehicle was extremely painless. All the paperwork was ready when I came back and there was really no wait.

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth