Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore

Call
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Cookies & Fresh Fruit Daily
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore

"Best salesman ever!!!"

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I loved the no pressure sales. It felt like the team truly wanted me to be happy. Not only will I recommend them, I will shop here again in the future.

"Josh Decker and his second win of the month!"

Josh provided absolutely outstanding support and excellent customer service. This was the second time that I was at the dealership this month and was so impressed with how he treated my future son-in-law earlier in October that we started to look for a car for my wife, And we were able to find one and work with Josh. He was very polite and professional no hassle no stress no pressure it was quintessential dealership experience that every dealership should offer but sadly only you do. I will definitely look to come back to you when my company car lease expires in 2015. And by the way Pierre provided professional service as well from the guy that you expect to have more stress from at most other dealerships!

"Awesome place to buy a vehicle!"

All the way around was so professional, great qualified people who cared and helped in every area. The Physical store is beautiful and just a really nice place to buy a new or used vehicle. Also use state of the art equipment to make your experience pleasurable. Anthony the salesman I dealt with was professional, super helpful, patient and a super nice guy. All the employees I met were the same and I loved the fact that this is a family owned business and the owner is in the store working side by side with his employees and interacts with his customers.

"Would buy here again!"

The staff at Subaru Superstore made the experience pleasant and were very helpful in figuring out how to solve some unanticipated obstacles we encountered (mainly due to my own oversight in preparing to purchase a vehicle). The sales staff was patient and very professional, especially my sales person Carlos Otero. I would highly recommend them, and would buy from here again in the future,

"Excellent dealership - great staff"

All staff were very friendly and really worked with me to meet my needs. I felt like the staff helped me to get the best deal possible rather than the best deal for them. Daniel Clark in sales was very nice and committed a lot of his time to help make sure that I was happy with such a large purchase. Everyone was very personable.

"Costco auto program buying with dealer"

Excellent experience with Joey as Subaru Superstore in Chandler. I am in the Navy and wanted to purchase my car in my home of record verses where I am stationed to avoid California license and tax fees. Joey helped me with my Costco auto program purchased which was completed mostly online. I made an appointment to complete my transaction and was out of the dealership in 1 hour which included a tour of the cars features and connecting my cellphone. The no hassle or haggle deal was exactly what I was looking for. The process was painless! Thanks Joey for your professionalism, great service and organization. Best car buying experience! I had the same experience with Pierre who helped me complete the finance portion of my purchase. Organized, professional and he explained everything to me. Fast and easy process!

"Great people to buy from...thanks especially to Josh!"

Without any haggling, any pressure, you are treated with respect and of professionalism not found in any other dealership. I had a wonderful sales experience with the Internet Sales Josh who handled our purchase perfectly on a pre-owned Mustang. General Managers were great in talking with and even through talking with Brent in Finance, everything worked out great. You can tell this dealership is incredible, due to its cleanliness, great comfort to customers through snacks and comforts not found in other locations.

"Best car purchase experience"

The first time my husband and I came here was in feb of 2014. We were just looking and wanted to test drive the outback. We were selling out house and were undecided if we were going to buy a Subaru or a Honda. Later this year late sept I started looking at different types of vehicles, prices, depreciation values, cost per year, etc. I found that for the price range I was looking Subaru was the best overall. I decided to go to this dealership, Nissan in Scottsdale and a few others. My second visit at Subaru chandler was seeing if I had the credit on my own to get a vehicle but didn't so I let them know I do have a cosigner and will be back. The next day my husband and I went back and test drove literally 3 different vehciles to narrow it down to what we could afford and what we wanted. I let them know I wasn't going to make a decision till next week because I had to replace the windshield. I also continued to shop other dealerships. After not being impressed with the Subaru store in Scottsdale and the Nissan and Honda in chandler I decided to shop at the chandler Subaru. I had horrible credit and needed a cosigner. Nissan in Scottsdale was offering me a 2015 Nissan Altima for 399 a month with 2k down with my trade in. I then called the Subaru store and told them my situation and that I really wanted the Subaru. In my opinion they bent over backwards to make this deal work. They were so professional, honest, up front and best customer service I have ever experienced at a dealership. Carlos and Dan were awesome. I highly recommend working with either one of them. I love my Subaru and know that the decision I made was the best choice. I will never go back to another brand again. The 2014 crosstreck runs so smoothly and has all of the amenities to make you feel like a little kid in a candy store. I will be back to buy our next Subaru for my husband soon!

"Friendly sales crew and great service, highly recommended!"

I chose this dealership because my friend recommended it. I was told the crew is friendly and knowledgeable. And my subsequent visit to the dealership echoed that. I want to specifically mention how much extra effort they put in to make me happy: At the time of the sale, they couldn't find a car in the state with the color and option I want, so I ended up ordering one and the wait time was to be 6-8 weeks. The sales person Ryan told me he would keep an eye on the inventory in the state so that he could get me one as soon as possible. Yet during the wait time Ryan left the job and I thought I had a bad luck and there would be no chance for me to get a car sooner. To my surprise, the dealership did keep their promise and located a matching car within two weeks. They even sent someone to Tucson to drive the car back. But when I found out the mileage on the car was a bit high, I was a little uncomfortable and the new sale person Josh Decker immediately called me to let me know I don't have to buy it if I am not comfortable. The tone in his voice relieved me of my guiltiness of not accepting such a car they tried so hard to get for me. And when my car did arrive several weeks later, Josh had every document ready and he walked me through every feature and setup thoroughly. I also want to thank Dean for this friendliness. Though he was not my sales person, he did stop by and took time to answer my questions. I feel this dealership and its sales crew care more about a customer's satisfaction than just making a sale. Definitely would recommend them to anyone who wants a Subaru.

"Highly recommend!!"

From beginning to end Charlie Webb and the people of Subaru Superstore of Chandler were friendly, helpful and patient with our many questions about our car purchase. We have been in and out of there several times over the last 3 months while we tried to decide what kind of car would best meet our needs. Charlie is knowledgable about the cars he sells. He pointed out features and answered questions that we hadn't even thought of yet!! Even though we went back and forth about the time frame of the purchase and then what kind of car we wanted, I knew after our first meeting that Charlie was our guy. He was not hard sell, not at all what you think of the stereotypical car dealer. Now that the deal is done, I am so happy with our decision to purchase a Subaru Outback from The Subaru Superstore! Thanks Charlie!!

Colton (let us test drive when Charlie wasn't there)
Reviews of Josh  Decker