Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain, Business Director, Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain

Business Director

June 23, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- Garrett Donaldson

Daniel Strebler has been one of the best salesmen I have ever encountered. I first came to Subaru Superstore in Chandler fall of 2016 just looking at the WRX STi. Daniel happened to be the one to greet me and we chatted for while, exchanged information, and I told him I was interested in buying a new WRX STi early in 2017. I figured Daniel would forget about me and I would come back around that time prepared to buy and just work with someone new, but he didn't forget about me. He kept in contact with me, he kept me updated on inventory, he even checked up just to say "hi" and ask how I was doing. But he never pestered me or pushed me to buy sooner. My direction changed heading into the new year and I decided to go with Used instead of New as long as the car and the price was right. Sure enough, near the end of February the perfect STi showed up, and I contacted Daniel to setup a time to see the car. I showed up, test drove it, fell in love, and bought it that same day. Daniel made it happen for me. He made me feel comfortable, informed, and valued. As weird as it sounds, I wish I could go back and buy my car again because the experience was so great. If you've lost your faith in a car buying experience that's fun and enjoyable, let Subaru Superstore of Chandler (or Daniel) change your mind.

Daniel Strebler

June 23, 2017

"Friendly and fair."

- Jake Powell

They were very open and accommodating. They listen to all offers and gladly help you out. They provided excellent service. The salesperson and manager were great to work with.

Daniel Strebler
Brent Beck

June 22, 2017

"It really is a Superstore"

- truckmancarr

Our salesperson, Morgan Trzaskos, was very helpful. He did a great job of presenting the vehicle and explaining what the dealership had to offer. Great followup skills and kept us in the "game" until we made the decision to buy. If you don't hook up with Morgan when buying a car, you have missed out on a great salesman/customer relationship. We also were impressed with the knowledge of the Business Director, Karen Cain. She was not pushy at all and did a thorough job of presenting the various warranty options to us. Quick and easy transaction and I love the electronic desk that was used for signing documents. We also were given a class on the various operating systems of the car by a young man named Quenton. He was very knowledgeable of all the features of the car. He did a great job. I highly recommend this dealer. A non stressful car buying experience.

Morgan Trzaskos