Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
GaryW
5/24/2016

"Always a great experiance"

I have purchased two used, high mileage vehicles from this dealer. Each time, I have been extremely impressed by the level of care and restoration they perform on thier vehicles. They always show you a complete list of the repairs, maintenance and restoration they have performed on the car. The sales people and the process are always pleasant and straight forward. No pressure and checkout usually takes about 15 minutes. The best experience I've ever had at a dealership. I buy their used vehicles because I trust their work and know I can count on the vehicle once they have been through it. I was not really a fan of Subaru, but after researching may last used Subaru for my daughter, I've come to respect that cars. My next purchase will definitely be a Subaru. Seton and Pierre were fantastic to work with!

DCady
5/23/2016

"No pressure, no hassle!"

I stopped in at Subaru Superstore of Chandler to test drive a Forester and Outback. I wasn't ready to trade in my truck at that moment, but had been doing some research on what I wanted. The last step was to test drive. I was hesitant to go to a dealership, but CarMax didn't have the vehicles locally that I wanted to test drive. My experience was much better than I expected. I explained to Seton that I was just there to est drive. He was professional, friendly and courteous. Seton answered all of my questions, we test drove my choices, and then, because I wasn't ready to make a decision, he gave me his card and some brochures and said he hoped he would hear from me soon. He told me there was no pressure, but continued to answer all of my questions. After going home and doing more research, I elected to return to the store and purchase my vehicle rather than going through someone else. Seton's courtesy, patience, knowledge, professionalism and lack of sales pressure convinced me that this was the right place to buy. I was very impressed with the courtesy and professionalism of the entire staff that I dealt with. I would definitely recommend this location and very highly recommend Seton.

MRLJohnson
5/22/2016

"No Pressure, Friendly Environment"

My experience has been great from the start with Fred H as my Sales Associate. Not only is he laid back and beyond helpful (I must have texted him 100x changing my mind on trim and color), but I felt zero pressure with him. Mark H, the Sales Manager, was also on top of things, knowledgable, and incredibly friendly. It's exactly for these reasons that, despite another dealership having the car I wanted right then and there, I decided to stick it out and wait for one to be delivered here. Dealerships have a bad reputation for high pressure sales and I was terrified to be in one, but Fred and Mark really laid my fears to rest. I have already told my mom to come here for my little sister's car and I will definitely be telling other friends and family members to visit this dealership. To visit Fred, specifically.

Mark Harper

John Pop
5/19/2016

"Best experience of my life"

After thirty years of car shopping this was the best purchase ever. Everyone was very nice. Our salesman, Bouvier, was courteous, a gentleman and was very knowledgeable. A forty mile test drive? Really? I have to have hand controls installed and my wife uses the pedals so the installation has to be precise. We were trying to measure the pedal distance ourselves when Bouvier asked us if we wanted to drive the car to the installer and have him do some measuring just to be sure. My wife and I looked at each other in disbelief. The installer was 20 miles away! Bouvier and Subaru really went out of their way to accommodate us especially my wife who was very nervous about the installation and how the pedals would feel. I am 6'4" and my wife is 5'3" so it was an exacting measurement. Sorry to ramble on. GO TO SUBARU SUPERSTORE OF CHANDLER and ask for Bouvier an Air Force, vet. Thanks again for your service, Bouvier. ps...Kudos to Pierre in the finance department with his gigantic, Star Trek like, computer touch screen which made the signing of fall those forms so easy.

Bb0731
5/19/2016

"Would come back for future purchases!"

Everyone at this dealership is so nice. They don't immediately jump down your throat like most places but give you help and answers when you need them. Wayne was AWESOME! He was so helpful and really worked to get me the best deal possible and I could not be happier! He was honest and didn't try and pressure me just to get a sale. He is a real quality salesman.

TA
5/18/2016

"Fantastic experience buying a new car!"

I haven't bought a new car in many years and this was a terrific experience! The salesman was very friendly and it was easy to pick out the car I wanted. The financing discussion was not intimidating and was fast and very clear. I was completely impressed by the orientation service that we were given when we came to get the car. Christine spent an hour with just us and the car going over all of the different gadgets and features and answering all of our questions. It is obvious that she REALLY knows the car well and gave us some good tips. I actually felt pretty confident driving home and I look forward to better familiarizing myself with the amazing features of the car. My friend, who just bought a Honda, said that they just gave her a 5 minute review and then told her to read the manual. Overall, an extremely positive experience!

carpurchaser
5/16/2016

"Purchasing Subaru Legacy "

My wife and I recently purchased a Subaru Legacy at the Subaru Superstore in Chandler, AZ. We were interested in purchasing a 2015 or 2016 Legacy with the EyeSight and other active safety features. The sales representative, Charlie Webb, was extremely well informed about these and other aspects of the vehicle. During the test drive, Mr. Webb made sure that we were able to get a good sense of how the EyeSight system and other key features work. He was very low-keyed and enabled us to purchase a Legacy that met our exact needs. Karen Cain was also very helpful with the paperwork details of the purchase. All in all, it was probably the best car buying experience that we have ever had--and, as senior citizens, we have purchased many cars over the decades and have had the good fortune to buy vehicles from several very good dealerships.

Chilling
5/12/2016

"Test drive"

We test drove two vehicles and he shared information in other vehicles I requested. Justin was very knowledgable, courtesy and fun. Provided the customer service that was right for me.

carsarizona
5/11/2016

"Great salesman, good experience overall "

Justin is great salesman, explained all the details without any pressure to buy. I had very positive experience , the salesman Justin explained the details without any pressure to buy the car, very customer friendly.

HelloKittyArmyMom
5/09/2016

"Amazing customer service!"

The Subaru Superstore in Chandler has amazing customer service. I went in to pick up my new car and I truly expected them to have me sign on the bottom line and send me on my way because it is a Fleet car (I did not purchase it through them, my company purchased it elsewhere and delivered it there for me to pick up). Instead, they sat down with me and went through everything to make sure I understood exactly how my new Subaru Legacy worked and that I was completely comfortable and confident in how to operate it all. Seton Faircloth spent over an hour with me showing me all the systems and he was very knowledgeable and personable. Mark Suttle was awesome as well. I highly recommend this dealership!

Reviews of Pierre  Evans