Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain, Business Director, Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain

Business Director

April 20, 2017

"Felt valued and respected as a customer"

- David Leonard

I was genuinely impressed with the attention and expertise provided by David Griffin, Internet Sales Mgr, when I arrived to take delivery of a '14 Forester. He provided a no-rush, helpful vehicle orientation, including Bluetooth pairing of my phone. And very pleasant to deal with, showing a genuine interest in the customer. .. Karen Cain, Business Mgr., was a whiz at handling the paperwork facilitated by a desk-surface monitor that displayed each document with highlighted areas for digital signing. David L, .

April 20, 2017

"Great Experience "

- AzBRZ

Overall I had a great experience buying my BRZ at Chandler Subaru. Tom Darby made everything quick and painless, very friendly and knowledgeable. I'd recommend asking for Darby to anyone looking for a Subaru!

April 16, 2017

"Very Pleased"

- Snowbirds

We were very happy with the customer oriented service that we received from everyone we dealt with, especially Charlie Webb. Charlie was very professional and did not pressure us. He took his time with us all during the process prior to and after we purchased our 2017 Suburu Outback. We were very pleased with all the services we received. I would also like to especially thank Christine Weber. She was awesome with all of her explanations on the standard electronics, etc.

New 2016 Subaru Legacy, $27868