Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
Gary and Char Fujino
6/29/2016

"Best Experience Ever"

Our visit to Subaru Superstore to visit with Charlie Webb was effortless. We have not purchased a vehicle for the past 10 years. Charlie and the sales team were straight forward from the start regarding our possible trade and they were a wealth of knowledge trying to help us decide what we truly needed from our vehicle. Charlie could not have been more professional and knowledgeable about the Subaru brand and the dealership itself. He was very patient with our many questions regarding all parts of the buying process. We appreciated working with Pierre Evans as well. He made the finance end of things easy on us and was able to explain things to us as needed. The Subaru Superstore in Chandler was helpful, courteous, and patient with us, We were impressed with Charlie and the entire team. Thank you so much for a truly effortless, hassle-free experience.

Vero
6/28/2016

"Great customer service and no hassle dealership"

My family and I purchased 2 vehicles there within 4 weeks. We were lucky to have Seton as our sales representative both times. I like the no hassle, patient and easy to work with team at this location. The best part of this location is that it isn't owned by AutoNation. This is my third purchase from this Subaru store location and I continue to come back due to the professionalism, knowledge, genuine kindness and no pressure sales. Seton never once made me and or my family feel pressured into buying and allowed us the time to discuss things over to make sure that purchasing an updated vehicle was right for us. Marc helped us with the finance paperwork on my sons car and he was great at answering all of our questions as we signed paperwork. Brent was very nice and personable and took the time to answer any question that arose with the recent purchase of my vehicle. This is the place to buy a new and or used vehicle as you will feel the difference right away as you pull into the parking lot to walking into the building.

Brent Beck in finance

Shannen Haberly

"Great experience"

Wayne was great to work with and we truly felt he was working for our best interest. He was so helpful and went the extra mile!

PAB

"Great Service"

We received a friendly greeting from Justin and he led us around showing us the different models of the Outback. Justin answered all of our questions and seemed quite knowledgeable.. We picked our model and color and proceeded through the process. Took our new Outback on a road trip and had a question. Called Justin and he was able to help us over the phone. Have to say this has been the most pleasant car buying experience we have had...great service!

Ayuze
6/23/2016

"Patient and trustworthy"

Justin and Mark were very patient and friendly, the car was serviced and detailed, an 8 yr old car felt totally new, glad I went there. Will definitely refer people there.

Car
6/23/2016

"New Forester"

Wayne took a great deal of time helping me make just the right selections. He was patient and helpful and overall it was a very positive experience.

subaruforever
6/21/2016

"A Subaru customer forever"

In August 2015, I bought a Crosstrek from Subaru Superstore. From the start, trouble with the car's sound system was evident. Last week, Subaru offered to either buy back the car, or trade for a different model. I opted for a 2016 Forester. Throughout the ordeal, the help of Mr. Gil Watters was always there. He was attentive to the problems as I described them, and took every step to see that the problem was solved. He is a true diplomat for the Subaru Superstore. When I describe to friends and family the steps taken by Subaru, I am met with disbelief. Gil Watters led the effort that now has me driving a Forester. As a result, Subaru now has a life-long customer. The help given me by Gil Watters was matched by everyone with whom I dealt at the Superstore - Ryan Applebury, Rob Adkins, Bill Daily. A trying experience turned into a good one, one for which I am most appreciative.

Douglas Foster
6/18/2016

"First Subaru"

We took our time shopping for cars and visited the dealership several times. We dealt with the same sales person each time and were never pressured. From research online, I had good pricing information in a document which we used to agree quickly on a price. We did not finance or trade in a vehicle, so I can't say anything about that. When we picked up the Outback, we were shown how to use all of the features before we left. Overall, a very positive experience.

Jo Carrithers CPA
6/18/2016

"Earnhardt could take lessons"

This dealership epitomizes what a car dealer should be. Justin Butcher and all the people I dealt with there answered all my questions patiently and without pressure. I actually visited twice and took a lot of Justin's time. He knew his product very well and explained things in a way that this non-car person could understand. He knew I was comparing the Forrester to other cars and didn't pressure me to buy at all. In the end, I chose a different car, but it was hard because I really wanted Justin to get the sale. If you want a Subaru, I highly recommend Justin Butcher and this dealership.

Myron
6/17/2016

"This is the way all Dealers should operate."

Bought 2016 Outback Limited. Buying was very unstressful. Gave a very fair price on the car. But that's only part of the story. Had it about 1 week and went to "Subaru School" which Subaru Superstore has monthly for new buyers, to learn all about the electronics, how to do such-and-such, etc. Answered all questions from about 30 attendees. But the highlight was riding in a car trying to crash into another "car" only to have Eyesight auto brake for you. Gave one a lot of confidence in the car's accident prevention capabilities. Another thing they do for customers is put nitrogen in the tires, like some other places. But, if the tire loses "air" they will replace the nitrogen for free. When I went to Subaru School I visited the Service Dept to ask about 2 very minor potential warranty issues. Both issues were resolved to my satisfaction and the parts were being ordered and will be installed when they arrive. Again, very minor issues, but the no nonsense "let's fix the customer problems" was very satisfying. I highly recommend Subaru Superstore Service Dept..

Reviews of Wayne Martini