Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
Forester2017
9/24/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

This is our second Forester from the Superstore. Wayne was recommended to us and he was excellent to work with. He is knowledgable, friendly and no pressure. As soon as he knew what we were looking for he knew right where to go. He was helpful through the entire process. Karen in finance was also great. She was helpful in every way. Rex was super in explaining all about the car. Jason was great in the service department. When we returned to look for a used car for our daughter, Wayne was also as helpful. We have had a great relationship with this dealership and would recommend them.

Rex Neeley

White16
9/23/2016

"Excellent customer purchase experience"

Today, I purchased a 2017 Outback Touring 3.6R. The Subaru Superstore Team did an outstanding job. They had me out the door extremely satisfied. Seton, Anthony, Marc, and the rest of the team were very courteous and took their time to answer any questions. I strongly recommend this team and dealership!

MadisenVoigt
9/23/2016

"Rex assisted me in test driving a new Impreza"

Rex was so friendly in helping me test driving a new Subaru Impreza. Any questions I asked he answered with clarity and precision. I didn't feel pressured at all and he made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole experience. I really respect being treated this way, as I have been to other car dealerships in the past and have always been afraid of being taken advantage of or felt a lot of pressure coming from those assisting me. I could tell Rex genuinely cared about me and my experience and wanted to see me get a great car for a great price. I will definitely be sharing my positive thoughts about your location to my friends and family. Thanks again, Rex!

Mac
9/23/2016

"Chief of police let me get away with a steel."

I believe that Wayne will continues to define integrity despite no longer being the chief of police in New Jersey. Rob was able to offer me more than I ever would have thought for my trade-in. I will definitely be returning to this tag team. Best dealership experience I have ever had.

Alombardi
9/22/2016

"Best Service Around"

My family has been coming to this dealership for several year and we will continue to because the service is so amazing. Scott knew exactly what car we wanted and had it ready for us in the delivery bay when we got there. Rex took the time to help set up my blue tooth and go over all the details. It was by far the easiest and best car buying experience I have ever had.

Alyssa3
9/22/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

This was my first time purchasing a Subaru and the dealership and team could not have made the experience any better then it was. They were all professional and knowledgable. They made the process easy and painless. I would definitely recommend this store and the individuals that work there.

Jupiter413
9/21/2016

"Professional and Knowledgable Team"

Enjoyed our experience with the team at Subaru Superstore. Wayne Martini provided guidance through the product models with simple, knowledgeable facts. He found the perfect Outback to fit my needs. The dealership had a great mix of inventory. We were able to drive a few models to fine-tune which package we liked best... and I am loving my new car. Thanks very much to Wayne, Marc, Antonio and the whole crew for a great car buying experience!

Ginger Taft

Darrin Nilsson
9/20/2016

"2nd time around"

2nd time around for Subaru. This is my 2nd Outback. I bought my first from a dealership in GA then travelled cross country several times. I've been very happy with this vehicle and the 2.5 has been plenty to haul around my toys. 6 years and 150K miles later, I am ready for another. This dealership is excellent and never once did I feel like they were steering me wrong. The employees are professional and real. The customer waiting area for service is great as well. Free snacks and wifi. Great experience overall.

Breeanna Silcock
9/19/2016

"Opening to the world of subaru"

I am thinking about getting a new car and I wanted to see what was so special about Subaru after my friends have hyped about it for so long. Not too long ago I saw a BEAUTIFUL white forester with brown leather at the mall with paper plates. I was excited to find out that there is a Subaru dealership not too far from my house, only a few miles. It was fairly busy and the first friendly face I saw when walking through the double doors was a delivery specialist named Rex. Sadly they did not have a white with tan leather but he grabbed one with black leather since it is merely just a color. He showed me so much and was very knowledgeable and talking about things like the eye sight, and so many other features I could have with my forester if I ordered it. I am currently in a lease, and was given all my options. I am so happy that Rex helped me out in making the decision on my next lease.

dantim2016
9/18/2016

"Wonderful and knowledgeable staff"

I walked onto the lot and I was very impressed with how knowledgable the staff was about every detail in the buying process. The showroom was pleasant, clean, and comfortable. The sales staff were willing to work with me and negotiate a reasonable price that I could work with. I would highly recommend this experience to my friends and family.

Reviews of Christine   Weber