Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
carafficionado
8/28/2016

"Great."

Daniel Strebler sold us our Suburu. I initially talked and emailed Dan Clark but the only day I could come to the dealership was Sunday, his day off. Daniel Strebler was EXCEPTIONAL. He was courteous, friendly, professional, knowledgable, helpful, and funny. My wife and I highly recommend your dealership and Sales Staff and will return for future vehicles. The young woman at the front desk was sweet, friendly and quickly called Daniel Strebler to help us drive the car.

CAROL
8/27/2016

"Great experience"

I was so impressed with the time and courtesy that Seton spent on the phone with me before I had even come into the dealership, that I traveled 40 miles to buy a car from him. I would do it again.

january24!
8/27/2016

"Great experience "

My husband I had gone to two other dealership and has horrible service. They would up the prices and not listen to what we wanted. Daniel did a great job with paying attention to what we wanted. He even helped us order a car since what we wanted was not in Arizona. When the car came in they did great at communcation when it was ready. When we went back in I was very happy everything was how we wanted. Rex sat down with us and explained everything in the car. It was a great experience and very comfortable. I was happy not to feel pressured into anything I just felt they were very knowledgeable and told us any helpful information they could.

July 29, 2016
8/25/2016

"A good expweience "

Justin did everything he could to make our shopping experience a pleasant one He showed us all models we models we wanted to see., let us sit in them, and even brought in a model that was outside He did not pressure us . In fact he said if we wanted to go home and think about it he would be happy to meet us another day. He is very knowledgeable.

Done right
8/23/2016

"Great to do business with! Come on down!"

We just bought our 1st Subaru. The whole experience was very satisfying. All of the personnel we dealt with were very friendly and knew their product. Wayne Martini, our sales person, answered all of our questions. He was so friendly and never pushy. The entire experience was very enjoyable. Mark, the sales manager, Pierre, the business manager and Antonio who explained all the bells and whistles could not have been more efficient and friendly.

Khalil

"Wayne was fantastic. "

Wayne was at the same time a customer advocate as well as a Subaru salesman. He was courteous, honest, and very easy to work with. He made the new car purchase a very smooth transaction. Thanks Wayne for your professionalism.

mdancool

"Wayne the man! "

Wayne was very friendly. He made the process extremely easy and negotiations were so simple! Everyone was extremely welcoming and we felt valued. Thanks everyone!

Rex

poljacik2

"New Mazda"

I went in to the Subaru Superstore looking to trade in an old Jeep Liberty for something newer and more fuel efficient but wanted to make sure it was a manual transmission. Wayne let me test drive a Mazda 3 and worked with me to negotiate a price that would work well with me and made me feel like it was a reasonable deal. Super friendly guy willing to help you out. Would recommend to other's looking for a new or used car.

Tiffany Lopez
8/22/2016

"This will be my lifetime dealership"

I leased a 2016 Subaru Impreza this past weekend and can't say enough good things about this experience. First of all, the dealership is beautiful. The building was designed to cater to the customer and is very technologically advanced. Charlie Webb was my sales person and personally drove to Prescott to pick up my car...the last one in the state the morning of the day I purchased it. Brent Beck was the Business manager that assisted me with my purchase, very informative and friendly. Rex Neely was my Delivery Specialist and throroughly explained everything that my pretty new car does and then demonstrated all of the amenities for me. I'll be coming back to this dealership for every car purchase in my future.

Brent Beck

Maria Willis
8/22/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Our salesman, Ron Lundberg was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Rex did a great job and made the technology easy to understand. Pierre in finance was very helpful. Great experience!

Reviews of Rex Neely