Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
Carshopper

"No Pressure"

Came in looking for a good quality, reliable used car. Justin was very helpful! No high pressure sales, just an honest effort to put me in the best car.

myoung

"Very Friendly"

I leased a 2016 Legacy LTD. The process was simple, fast, and straightforward. I appreciated the one on one attention in making sure that I understood my new car and the fact that everyone was very friendly and easy going. After a long day of car shopping, it was exactly what I needed.

ClassARedNeck
2/11/2016

"Great Experience Buying My first New Car"

My wife and I came into Subaru just to look at the used inventory. (Since my car is dying a slow death, we though it would be a good idea to look into getting a new car for our growing family.) After talking to Mr. Martini it became clear that it was a better deal to lease a new vehicle than to buy a used one. We are very happy with the service he provided and willingness to go the extra-mile to stay withing the budget we had. I would highly recommend Mr. Martini if you are looking to buy/lease a car from Subaru.

Rocco
2/10/2016

"Great Customer Service "

I had a great experience with Wayne, he was really patient and was willing to explain every question of the car. Also, after-sales service was good, too. Wayne would answer your questions immediately even after your purchase.

Mike & Nancy
2/08/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

By far the best car buying experience ever. My wife and I can't say enough about our salesman Wayne Martini. He was knowledgable, personable, easy going, has great sense of humor, and is a true professional. Upon delivery of our new Crosstrek Limited, Dustin Fleger, who is also a true professional, took the time to patiently explain the vehicle operating systems and different options. This is a top notch dealership and we can only describe our purchase experience as "flawless". We will definitely be repeat customers and we will not hesitate to recommend this dealership to others.

Dustin Fleger

Hockeysim6
2/08/2016

"Great service"

Justin was really patient and knowledgeable while I was looking to buy a wrx. Thanks to his great customer service Subaru superstore will be my first stop when shopping for my next car.

wvshayden1
2/07/2016

"Wonderful Experience with Seton Faircloth."

Wonderful buying experience at the Subaru Superstore. Our Salesman, Seton Faircloth was very professional and easy going. He made the experience pleasant. The owners wife stopped and visited with us. Great family environment.

Duncan00
2/07/2016

"Excellent Crosstrek experience "

Love our Crosstrek! Wayne was totally awesome. knowledgeable about the car, answered every question we had. There was no pressure. Wayne was totally the best salesman we have ever dealt with, professional and friendly. After purchasing the car Christine went thoroughly over the car. We also current,y own an Outback purchased at another dealership. We learned stuff about the Outback that was similar to the Crosstrek that I did not know about our Outback. She was awesome also very knowledgeable and answered questions we had. The whole process from start to finish was great. We will definitely purchase our next Subaru here.

averagecitizen

"A great experience"

These folks are sales people, but first they are "welcoming educators." They are proud to explain the great benefits of their Subaru cars and brand. My wife and I are not experienced car buyers at all, but they took time to calmly answer whatever questions we had. They made buying a new car a very good and pleasant experience for us. Dustin Fleger was a great "explainer" about the manuals and the many things on and about the car. We were also impressed that he invited us back for his "Third Thursday" events for new buyers. Bouvier also assisted in explaining parts of the car that we were not familiar with as well as things that we did not expect to find on a car. These folks are great educators and welcomers.

Dustin Fleger

Subanew
2/06/2016

"My first Subaru"

Curt was amazing. Not sure why it won't allow me to select him as a sales person, he is great. He, and the rest of the team that we dealt with today, made me very excited to buy my first Subaru. The visit was quick and painless. For the time we were waiting around, Curt and Pierre made us very comfortable and shared stories with us to pass the time. Looking forward to staying in the Subaru family for a long, long time!

Reviews of Pierre  Evans