Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore
Call
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Starbuck's Coffee
  • Cookies & Fresh Fruit Daily
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore

"My car buying experience at Subaru Super Store, Chandler"

I had an excellent experience starting with obtaining quotes, all the way to taking delivery of the car. It was worth going to a dealer 100 miles away. Josh Decker was very professional and courteous answering all my questions, taking order, and finally delivering the car of my choice.Thanks a bunch, Josh!

"Superb experience, can't find it anywhere"

I was looking for a new Crosstrek XV. Have checked out Camelback Subaru first. Experience wasn't so good. Then I visited Subaru superstore in Chandler. Morgan helped me to understand the car and I test drove it. Very relax environment, no pushing, no pressure at all. Price sheet was given to me and I needed a special color which they did not have in stock. I left the store without any pressure at all. Went home and thought about it, contacted Morgan again after few days. They said they can locate my color in other store. Negotiated price with Josh and they gave me a good deal. Picked up the car within a week. The finance staff Pierre was nice and didn't pressure for extra warranty packages. Very nice experience, great service and friendly staffs.

"Giving up my Volvo"

I have driven my Volvo for 20 years, knowing that I could not replace it since Volvo is no longer the same car it was 15-20 years ago. I was referred to Subaru Superstore of Chandler by IMM Import Auto Service. I am extremely happy with my car buying experience. Bill East in Sales was very enjoyable to work with, he returned phone calls/texts immediately to answer all of my questions and make sure the transaction went smoothly. I ended up buying a new Crosstrek and absolutely love this car. This dealership treats you like royalty!

"Great Car Buying Experience"

There was no aggressive sales at all. We were not pressured to buy the car we wanted. Joey listened to our demands and was able to bring us what we wanted. His knowledge about Subaru cars was great and could answer all of our questions. Although we only talked to Josh on the phone and emails, he returned my emails and phone calls very quickly and was able to answer questions we had before deciding to go to this dealer. We had no issues with their finance department. Marc explained all of the additional benefits Subaru offered with a professional manner. We drove more than 100 miles and feel that it was well worth it.

"Technical "

Our experience was positive. Not only did Matt work with us on selecting a good vehicle for our family, but other reps also checked on us and answered our many questions. I'm confident we made a good purchase.

"Worth the drive"

I passed up 3 or 4 dealerships to get to this one. I visited with Josh to view a certified vehicle for my girlfriend. He offered his history of the Locally Owned Family Dealership and that personal touch and culture carried it through to the end. I was able to convince my girlfriend that the drive was indeed worth a try even after we visited the 'other' (Camelback... uhhh hmmm) dealerships. Long story short - Josh kept his word to hold the vehicle of interest, and we drove out in a great late model Forester.

"Great Customer Service"

Was in the market for a Subaru, met Charles Webb there and he was very friendly and although rare in a Salesman very honest as well. I know I can be a customer that is hard to please as I will always try to get the best deal out of the situation. He was patient with me as I shopped at other Subaru dealerships at the end of the day he got me a decent price for a brand new Forester and made the whole situation go by without a flaw. Thank You Charlie & to all the great staff at this location you definitely deserve your 5 star rating

"excellent seemless transaction"

Josh Decker was very efficient and had excellent product knowledge. His no nonsense approach made me very comfortable in my first new car purchase. I have had bad experiences at other dealerships and for that reason have avoided purchasing a new vehicle as opposed to used from a private party. Josh Decker and the Subaru Superstore changed all that and i would now recomend them to friends and family.

"Excellent sales experience"

Josh Decker was our rep and he did an excellent job showing us the ins-outs of leasing and also the different models. He made our experience a special one and we would recommend him to anyone. We are already in love with our Outback.

"Quick friendly process"

Excellent sales process, very convenient, prompt, and friendly. Only took 30 minutes to finalize everything at the dealership. No problems whatsoever and i appreciate that they value the customers time.

Josh Decker