Subaru Superstore

Wayne Martini

January 21, 2017

"Best Buying Experience"

- Bill

Daniel was upfront about the pricing of the vehicle and was a very good representative of the Costco Auto program for this dealership. The last time I had a buying experience like this was in 1964 and that was a very good friend of the family. No pressure just the information and the facts, most appreciated. Karen was very upfront and again no pressure. Thanks.

January 12, 2017

"Amazingly Easy"

- lobellog

Morgan was AMAZING. He made car buying easy and relaxed, worked with me on the pricing to exactly what I wanted and did not try to bs me on fancy verbiage or talk me into extras. He was very easy to get along with and genuine in helping get what I want. I didn't even buy a Subaru from him! Seriously would recommend him and the Subaru dealership for buying a car- such a great car buying experience.

January 09, 2017

"Thank you Joey La Branche for Honesty"

- Cassandra McMillen

Our experience was great. Our salesman Joey La Branche was honest,fair and understanding. We ,my wife and I felt comfortable and could relax to make a joint decision because of the talent ,expertise and his communication skills of Joey La Branche Every question we had ,he found the answer with honesty. This is not the fist or second new car we have bought, we switched brand from Toyota down the road,in which our last 3 cars have been . He/we spent long hours with us and the support was beyond compare. Pierre,the finance/paper was also person fantastic. Made us feel at home. All in all our time was with professionals who care and listen to or concerns.Thank you Joey La Branche. Without Joey,their is no sale. His name is not on this list and it should be

New 2016 Subaru Legacy, $27867