Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
kumward
6/30/2015

"good experience"

Met with Sales initially a few weeks ago to test drive the Outback and Forester models for 2015. Purchased a Forester 2.5i from Charlie Webb & back-up assistance from Ron Lundberg. Both individuals were knowledgeable and weren't "overkill" sales persons. We really appreciated that. Subaru has a great product evidenced by our second Forester in 9 years.

cojo
6/29/2015

"super salesman"

I bought a Subaru Outback and Mike from Washington was helpful and extremely informative! He knew everything about the Subaru the engine the features what to look for. He wasn't pushy which I appreciated. As I was waiting for financing I noticed how responsive they were with customer service with everyone walking in the front door too. We had visited quite a few dealership before we settled here. I highly recommend Mike from Washington and the dealership!

mike from Washington

Wrigs12
6/29/2015

"Great experience"

Seton was awesome to work with. I went in to see a specific car that I saw on their website. He took me to the car and took me for a test drive, he didn't try to show me other cars. He knew this was the only car I was interested in. I feel in love with the car and he made the process as easy and quick. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in getting a Subaru.

Gbahnut
6/28/2015

"Thanks"

Mike from Washington was a very helpful sales person. He explained everything about the Subaru Outback to my spouse in a way that it could easily be understood. Recommend Mike.

Mike from Washington

Happy Legacy Owner
6/24/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This was by far the best experience we have ever had buying a car. Curt Kemper are Salesman was great and very helpful in every respect. When we picked up are new Legacy it was in a garage with AC so we didn't have to stand out in the heat. Curt went over all the details on the car and explained everything to us. We have had the car a week now and he is still checking on us. This is a family owned business and we received a nice letter from Mr. Cvijanovich and his wife Lisa also called us to make sure everything was going well. They are the Owner's of the Dealership who you rarely even meet. They even have a class once a month to go over any details you do not understand. We couldn't be happier and would recommend this Dealership to everyone as we couldn't have asked for more.

Tarzzard
6/24/2015

"Great Atmosphere for New Car Purchase"

My wife and I stopped in to see about a new car and we were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere at the Subaru Superstore. The building is very nice and the staff were on point offering cold water to combat the Phoenix summer heat. Seton took us out and showed us the car we wanted to see and was awesome during our visit. I did not end up buying the car for over a month and throughout the whole process he was understanding and patient and was never once pushy about trying to get me to spend my money there. When it was time to buy he made sure it was painless. The whole process was as enjoyable as buying a car can be. Seton was excellent. Pleasant low pressure environment all around.

Wollschlager1
6/21/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Seton was amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the car we were interested and even though it was 115 degrees outside, he did not protest when we wanted to do additional test drives. All of the associates we interacted with were all very helpful and made buying our first brand new car wonderful!

house21
6/21/2015

"Very smooth. Easy to work with."

My salesman Mike was very nice and straight forward. The finance department was very helpful in getting the best deal for my situation. The whole process took less than 2 hours and would be back to buy another Subaru for this dealership. The staff was never pushy, that for me makes or breaks a deal. If I don't feel comfortable with the people I am dealing with I will leave because the experience is not enjoyable for me. Best car buying experience I have ever had.

Mike from Washington and Mark Harper

Crosstrekbuyer17
6/20/2015

"Review of New Car Purchase"

The sales representative I worked with is Mike. (Just moved down here from Washington area) I came in prepared to buy a Crosstrek. He was very knowledgeable of which cars contained the features I was looking for. The entire process from start to finish was very smooth and I attribute a lot of that to Mike's general knowledge of the vehicles I was looking at. Ultimately, the car we took out for a test drive ended up being exactly what I wanted and decided to purchase. I would happily recommend this dealer to anyone. They are friendly, knowledgeable and go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable.

Mike (Just moved down here from Washington area)

Roy and Fran
6/12/2015

"Great professional service!"

I was looking to purchase a vehicle for my wife. I had done research on many vehicles. I visited your location on Gilbert road in Chandler, az. We were greeted by Ron Lundberg who we found him friendly, honest and happy to serve us. We purchased a new Forester. The complete buying experience was the best in all my vehicle purchasing history. My wife is very happy with the vehicle and we are both super happy with the service we received. Thank you Ron and Team! Great job..

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth