Subaru Superstore

Justin Butcher

February 22, 2017

"easy to work with"

- Chickie123

Car buying made easy thanks to Justin and Braxton. They were helpful finding us just the perfect car and answering all our many questions. Car buying is never pleasant but this experience wasn't too bad👍🏻

February 20, 2017

"Honesty-Great Service"

- Kathy

My son referred me to go and test drive a forester subaru. I went with my husband and we were greeted so kindly by Daniel Strebler sales rep. Daniel was very helpful and knowledgeable. All those individuals who help me that night made the transaction go so smoothly. I will recommend this location to all friends and family. Thank you again Kathy

February 18, 2017

"Knowledgeable enthusiast "

- Terri26

We were deciding between a Honda CR-V or a Forester. Must say we have been Honda people. Talked to Seton our salesman, who by the way is a veteran, we thanked him for his service first and foremost. My husband and I were impressed with the Forester and Seton was very knowledgeable, he said he owns 3 Subarus, which we found great knowing he believed in the product, not just there to sell a product but believed in it. The car has all the features we wanted and we sat down to talk numbers, although must say did not feel pressured like other places we had been. We got the numbers and deal we wanted and met Brent the finance guy. I must say 3 other people bought at the same time, people were buying not just walking out thinking about it. The one thing I found different in a good way they introduced it us to the service manager. Almost like you were joining their family and they wanted you to meet everyone. We left after Seton got our phones set up in car and told us to enjoy and we would be very happy with this car. We left feeling like we made a good solid decision not like we had in the past asking ourselves did we do the right thing. Very happy thank you guys.

New 2016 Subaru Legacy, $27867