Subaru Superstore

Brent Beck

Morgan Trzaskos, Product Specialist, Subaru Superstore

Product Specialist

May 23, 2017

"First time experience was a breeze"

- Nicky_Hardy12

This was my first time getting a new vehicle on my own. I did not know what to expect but the experience was super laid back and the staff was so helpful. Everything was straight forward. They helped me get my monthly payments down to the goal i went in woth. I not once feel uncomfortable with the process. Morgan and the rest of the staff who helped are there anytime I need them. The vehicle I got is very new with many features I'm unfamiliar with. That was covered before I left and there are classes I can take to learn more. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My new Subi is amazing and I can't wait to continue being apart of the Subaru family with the Subaru superstore

Marc Dicino
Morgan Trzaskos
Other Employees : Chris gave a quick lesson with the tech stuff in the Subaru before I left the lot

May 22, 2017

"2017 forester purchase"

- Kolson53

I have been looking for a Subaru Forester for quite some time. Found it and ordered it It came in and for now my experience has been great. The vehicle is super. The store has been super and Dave "Griz" has been wonderful to work with. As far as my payment set up I will just have to wait to see how this goes. With Chase some times it's a hit or miss. I am with chase so we'll see. Overall I give the experience a 10 out of 10.

David Griffin
Brent Beck

May 21, 2017

"Glad I bought here - 2 year review"

- JB from Mesa

Bought a new 2.5 Outback spring of 2015. Morgan the sales person was great. No pressure, just helpful and courtious. There was about a 6-12 week wait for new OB's at the time (all over PHX) but Morgan hooked me up with a new arrival that had yet to be made ready for test drive yet. Once the safety/fluid checks were done we took it out and worked out a price. He then took the car back for window tinting and a few other needed installs like the rear cargo rubber mat and wheel locks. Car was ready ASAP and since the color was luckily what I preferred I did not have to wait months for delivery. Since buying I have been back multiple times for the included 2 years of service + some warranty work (window regulator/motor failure, child door lock latch failure, broken windshield). I've worked with Jason on every visit I think. He has gone out of his way at times (and the tech, Jamie) to help me out and make sure everything is taken care of. Will buy again soon from Subaru Superstore and would recommend Jason and Morgan to anyone looking to buy.

jason street