Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
GG
4/23/2015

"Wonderful Experience! "2015 2.51 Premium Forester""

Most pleasant auto buying experience ever. Test drove the Forester with Seton, who provided information about the dealership and is also very knowledgeable about the product. He made my buying the Forester a pleasant experience. Customer service and customer relations was of the highest level, employees greeted me with a quick smile and made sure that someone was assisting me while the sales documents were prepared for my signature. I have nothing but high praise for Seton, Kim, and initial contact with Scott. They are true professionals.The dealership doesn't have to pressure customers to buy the product as the product sells itself. The dealership is a reflection of a company culture that cares about its product, customers and employees.

Karen 2015
4/21/2015

"2015 2.5i Outback"

Seton was our sales person. Seton was very knowledgeable. He listened to what we were looking for in the Outback. As a suggestion,we ask that he slow down in his explanation of equipment and amenities which are available. Our overall experience with each person we came in contact with was excellent!

rae.ponticelli
4/06/2015

"Awesome business!"

Jack was great! Did not try to sell me the most expensive car, and made sure to give me the best price possible. Great experience!

Lsm712
4/05/2015

"The best car buying experience you can have is with Morgan"

No pressure sales, was a great experience. Test drove the Legacy with Morgan, then my husband test drove the next day. The dealership lets the cars speak for themselves. We purchased the vehicle the day my husband test drove. It's been two weeks, and I could not be happier with this purchase or with my experience. GREAT staff, knowledgeable, helpful, extremely easy-going. I would recommend this dealership, this salesman, and this car to anyone.

varavero
4/04/2015

"best car buying experience ever!"

had used subaru superstore previously for service starting when they opened around 2009... facility is awesome, with lots of free munchies incl fresh fruit and a "make your coffee your way" custom coffee machine... went in today shopping for a new car, left with a new forester...great price, great people, whole deal took just 90 minutes to do inc. demo, negoiation, paperwork, etc., compared with the usual 3-4 hours at other dealerships where i have purchased cars... just an awesome experience...

Gall
4/04/2015

"Great Experience "

We greatly enjoyed going into the Subaru Superstore as we were treated very well. Our Sales representative (Matt Pompay) was very courteous and professional. We had both remarked on how great our experience was at the dealership. It was the first time either of us had been very comfortable at a dealership. We will definitely be returning for a future purchase. Thank you, Gabriel & Rachel

Jeffinchandler
3/31/2015

"Good experience"

Drove car one day came back drove again. Friendly staff, No pressure, knew the vehicle, after purchased salesman Charlie Webb followed-up twice. Will get my service there.

Gina
3/30/2015

"Easy & Positive Experience"

Chris Campbell was just who we needed to help us with our decision. We appreciated his knowledge of the vehicles and he didn't pressure us to purchase at that moment. We were just shopping and came back a few times. He was very helpful and we felt he cared about our best interests so that we were able to make a purchase that was perfect for us.

Anita
3/25/2015

"Best car buying experience ever."

Subaru's already have great quality and value, but having a good sales experience is such a nice bonus. Seton, was our salesperson. He was knowledgeable, honest and patient. With his help, we were able to get everything we wanted and he made it easy for us. I especially appreciate the time he took to help me learn how everything on the car worked before I drove it home. The technology has increased so much since we last bought a car 10 years ago. Seton was very thorough. He understood the financing options, the trade in process, the ordering process, the service/maintenance needs of the car and he could intelligently discuss and compare other makes of vehicles to the Outback. Seton has that great combination of qualities: really knowing your product and really understanding people. Anyway, I have zero regrets and am super happy with our new car.

Younique
3/25/2015

"Honest - Quick - Very Pleasant"

We parked our Highlander, immediately approached by Matt, and drove away with a beautiful Subaru Forester within a couple of hours. Matt was easy going, knowledgeable and honest. We never felt pressured. Great experience!

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth