Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore
Call
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Cookies & Fresh Fruit Daily
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore

"2015 Forester"

We bought an outback, no a forester, no an outback, no a Forester. Dean was REALLY patient and easy to work with. Seek him out.

"Simple and hassle free purchase"

Joey is a great guy to deal with. He is what you "Hope" for when you walk into a dealership to buy a car. Not pushy, supportive of what you are wanting to accomplish, which is buying a car and not feeling like you had to finally sign the forms to be released from jail. Thanks Joey, great job! Keith

"Super experience at Subaru Superstore"

I came in this past weekend to purchase a new Outback. I met with Josh Decker who I'd been in contact with via email for the past few months. Josh was incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and had an easy going attitude. Not to mention, I had my son with me and Josh gave him snacks so he won points for that too. I have purchased several cars and this was the best experience to date, hands down. Quick, easy, none of the back and forth craziness, and I walked out with a killer car. Many thanks to Josh and Subaru Superstore!

"Excellent experience"

After a frustrating experience in Las Vegas, we contacted Subaru Superstore and told them that we wanted a new Subaru. We said we had a check in hand and we wanted a car. Subaru Superstore and Joey were extremely accommodating and when we arrived at the store, we left very soon after with our car. We went in knowing what we wanted and they did not try to force anything we did not want. They made sure we knew what was available, and we chose what we wanted in the way of dealer addons, and the left were not forced. Well worth the trip from Las Vegas to Phoenix. We saved approximately $3000

"Wonderful Service Department, Great Staff"

So, I grew up in and around cars. And not just in the "my family owns and drives cars" way but in the "my dad is a mechanic and owns his own body shop" way. So, I understand a.... fair bit about cars. I bought my 2012 Subaru Impreza from these people, and I keep up regular maintenance with them. Usually when I go into shops for repairs or maintenance, they try to talk to me like I have no idea what's going on, and aren't willing to explain. They also tend to guess in the dark based on my feedback to them, or assume that I am not considering what they consider to be the "whole picture" of my car and its engine and its health. When I go into Subaru Superstore to get service, these things don't happen! I generally interface with Jerry, but have talked to some of the other service advisors as well. Jerry is probably by far my most favorite. He explains in a good amount of detail (great), understands my weird explanations of problems I have noticed in my car (also great), but most importantly: he treats my car like it was his own. (fantastic!) This is awesome, because when I drop my car off and he start my engine to bring it back to one of the bays he'll notice, say, the sound of my engine telling his tuned ear that my battery is almost dead. And then he does something about it... with a great sense of humor to boot! ;) There is nothing more awesome than getting an email saying "hey, we have a small obstacle, but I think we can overcome it" and calling to hear what all was found and how they are fixing it already--and under warranty! The obstacle? A part I ordered for my car was boxed wrong from the warehouse so they're overnighting the proper piece and they need me to come in to pick up a loaner car instead of my car. Did I mention their loaner cars are awesome? Good, reliable cars that aren't the old edge-of-the-lot crap that you don't want to drive.... everytime I need to get a loaner car from Subaru Superstore I get excited. :) So, now I'm sitting here with my loaner car in my driveway, and my car at the shop getting fixed up and made healthy again... and I am smiling. How often can you say that when you need to take your car into a shop? :D Sidenote: Everyone I have interfaced with at Subaru Superstore has been great... very personable, kind, caring people. I went through Morgan when I purchased my car and would gladly do it again. The shuttle drivers (the previous one has since left to study rocks at BYU (good luck! ;D) and the new one is just funnier than funny), hell I even like the people who charge my card when all of this is done. I really haven't met or come across a single person at this place that has left me with a bad impression.

"Purchase of new car"

Exceptional service. Joey was quick to respond to my questions by email, gave me a good offer on the car I wanted, was available to answer questions, and then actually drove the new car to my home on a Sunday! He spent between 1-2 hrs going over all of the questions we could have had about the car, and had our paperwork organized properly. He was friendly and bright and we will go ti him first in the future to discuss new car deals as he gained our utmost trust.

"Great Guys"

Steven Broadbent was knowledgable about our Subaru, and was very helpful. He was able to diagnose several problems and make recommendations for what parts would be needed...without a computer! Very friendly, and an excellent price, I highly recommend these guys. Thank you

"No pressure and a pleasant experience"

I knew the vehicle I wanted and emailed the local Subaru dealerships for more information, including pricing. Josh Decker emailed me immediately with all of the information I was looking for. I waited for the other dealers to do the same, but they would not send me the information. I received phone calls from them, but they were more interested in selling than giving me the information I was looking for. I set up an appointment with Josh Decker. When my wife and I met Josh, he was very likeable and low key. He did not pressure us in any way and showed us everything we wanted to know about the car. We agreed on price and financing and the entire experience was pleasurable. I would not hesitate to return to the Subaru Superstore.

"In love with my Crosstrek! "

I was able to chat online with Joshua Decker on the website, and he was nothing short of outstanding. He answered my questions clearly, he asked questions that mattered, and never pushed me to commit to anything. My boyfriend and I met Josh at the dealership and he exceeded the already high expectations I had. Never once did I feel rushed, overwhelmed, or uncomfortable. Joshua and Pierre were both very understanding about my financial concerns, and showed me what works for me, instead of trying to up sell the car and warranties. When the purchase was complete, Joshua walked us through every detail of the car. He introduced us to Jerry, so I would know the man who will be working on my new vehicle. I really cannot say enough good about this experience. Josh was professional, of course, but more importantly he was honest, patient, and personable. Thank you so much, Subaru Superstore of Chandler! I am driving my dream vehicle :)

"Hassle free "Used Car" buying experience"

We were in the market for a family sedan that would be generous in terms of gas mileage and peppy to drive. A rare combination. And after weeks of research we zoomed in on VW Passat TDI (6 speed manual). The TDI engine has a bit of turbo in it that keeps the driving interesting. Unfortunately, the only Passat with TDI and Manual transmission was listed at the time on cars.com was @ Subaru SuperStore of Chandler. I was too quick to judge as the whole experience @ SSS of Chandler was anything but unfortunate. I wasn't particularly interested in driving 45 miles to check the car, so, i dropped a note to the internet department asking them for a OTD (out the door) price. In an age of cluttered mail-boxes and non-responsive sales teams, Josh from Subaru called back within 60 minutes of my internet inquiry. Josh was polite and we discussed my reluctance in hauling my family all the way across the valley to check a car that I may not buy. He assured me that a "good deal" can be worked out. Long story short - We bought the car from SSS today! End to end, the whole process was a breeze and it took us less than 90 minutes to - test drive, inspect, wash and clean the vehicle, negotiate on the price, sign the papers and drive the car back home. For a sales man who's livelihood it is to sell cars, Josh was NOT PUSHY AT ALL. I admire that. Josh was able to tailor the deal to suit my budget while never actually pushing any fixed agenda. Over the years, we have had to deal with all kinds of salesy folks in three other dealerships while buying cars. Josh is definitely one of the best in the valley. Marc in Finance was also extremely courteous and careful to address to our needs instead of pushing a fixed agenda. Overall, my wife and I are extremely happy with the car and the sales process at Subaru SuperStore. If you are in the market for a Subaru, look no further. This is THE dealership for you. Once again, Thank you, Josh and Marc for helping us with a smooth and hassle free used car buying experience. Sunil, Chitra and the twins.

Josh Decker