Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
kcenatiempo
2/20/2015

"First car purchase"

They provided me with great service, and I absolutely love my Subaru. I plan to return to them for any future business and would recommend them to any friends or anyone really. Excited to hit the road.

Kevin Irick

Suman
2/19/2015

"Surprisingly pleasant purchase experience"

Morgan was low-pressure and knowledgeable. He located a BRZ with the color and specs I wanted. The dealership agreed to a price I was content with, and Marc handled the money matters without pressuring me to get unwanted add-ones. Expecting some unpleasantness due to my last purchase experience (from a different brand and dealer), I was very pleasantly surprised.

Babette
2/15/2015

"Best Dealer in the Valley"

The Subaru Superstore had the best prices, best service and most experienced staff. Thank you for making the experience almost effortless. For a fair price and service, visit the Subaru Superstore and ask for Carlos or Matt-excellent sales staff.

TaylorFamily
2/15/2015

"Used Vehicle - Very CLEAN "

Seton was our salesman. Greeted immediately and gave us the Subaru background and how the owners prides themselves on quality. We ended up looking at a used Santa Fe and both of us fell in love with it. However, neither my fiancé nor I intended on buying a car that day Seton insisted that he could make the numbers work for us. He and Rob did not disappoint, thanks to Lisa, one of the owners who bumped our trade in value a few hundred dollars more to get us to drive away in our new Santa Fe. Overall, great experience. Don't count Subaru out on your next vehicle purchase, they have some wonderful people working there and you'll be treated like a VIP.

Lisa Cvijanovich

T.E.
2/09/2015

"Awesome total experience!"

Such a great experience from entering the lot until completing finance. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. My sales person Seton Fairclowth was awesome! He demonstrated an extensive knowledge base, very attentive and made the process appear seem less. A definite 5 star experience!

MarO
2/01/2015

"A pleasant, straightforward experience"

A great all around car shopping experience for a single woman. Bill was friendly and laidback. Sure there was a price discussion, but I didn't have to go out "guns ablazin" to work out a deal. And when we agreed on the price, no sales tactics were employed to tack on extra fees, etc.

lynne
1/31/2015

"Our recent Subaru purchase and two exceptional staff"

Dave was very knowledgeable and patient with our ever changing decisions with our Subaru Forester we purchased. Never felt rushed, all process done efficiently and accurately. We were not "haggled" in any manner about anything. Professional, efficient. Very easy to work with. Prompt and easy to reach on phone for questions. If we ever need a Subaru, we will return without a doubt. Pierre was also exceptional. I loved the clarity with our loan processing and the feeling of not being rushed. Before and during signing, explanation was provided in any area that we had concern. With our additional warranties that we chose to purchase, those purchases were independent of Pierre and without influence. He simply explained exactly what they included and did not include and left it up to us. Loved the E signing! Thank you to both Dave and Pierre

LisaLeoneAnderson
1/31/2015

"Another Subaru for Us!"

Glad we went to Subaru Superstore last week! All the employees we encountered were welcoming and pleasant. Our salesman, Dave Stetz, was super--not pushy at all, very well informed and worked with us to get the deal done to our satisfaction. Pierre was much faster than finance guys at other dealerships. We enjoyed talking with Curt when he kept us company while the car was being readied for us; he went over the features of the car before we left. My only gripe would be the length of time it took the young blond guy to get the car ready and gas it up--much too long and it was not busy at all. We ended up with only about 3/4 tank of gas instead of the full tank promised but the kid was sooooo slow we didn't mention it--by that time we just wanted to finally start for home. Even with that minor problem I would go back again tomorrow if we needed another car. And our new Subaru Legacy sedan looks great in our garage alongside our 2 Subaru Foresters!

db2015
1/25/2015

"Love Our Forester!"

This was an all around great experience. My wife and I started out with a test drive of our new Forester and after comparing the features on it to others in the small SUV category we took home our new Subaru a few days later. The sales associates, Seth Morris and Morgan Trzaskos were very helpful in our search for our new vehicle. They were not high pressured sales, took their time with us, explained all the features, and answered all of our questions. Marc Dicino in finance was really professional and made the process quite simple for us, even taking home the appearance protection plan and extended warranty. We highly recommend this dealership overall. Thanks again for the great experience.

Marc Dicino

Osidewildcat
1/25/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever!"

In a world of high pressure sales tactics and awkward numbers games, I was fortunate enough to encounter Dave Stetz at the Subaru Superstore in Chandler! Dave made my buying experience incredibly low pressure, relaxed and oriented truly with my goals in mind. Purely on a scouting mission to just look, Dave helped me purchase a car without even realizing I was making a decision. Although Camelback Subaru was much closer to my home, we chose to make the drive to Chandler instead. Their inventory, showroom and staff are all built with the customer in mind. I highly recommend Dave Stetz to help you with your car buying needs. Brent Gunderson, business manager, also closed the financing paperwork comfortably and with ease.

Reviews of Josh  Decker