Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
shaun671
1/27/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

I worked with Mike Wray on a 2016 WRX lease. Mike was professional, knowledgable, and went above and beyond to help me find the car I wanted. Communication was on point! I would recommend seeing Mike for your next Subaru.

Tiggerxt1
1/27/2016

"Awesome customer service"

We always take our two vehicles to this dealership for service and we stopped for an oil change on my legacy and ended up trading our twin legacy in for a forrester. Justin was awesome and patient and Mike & the guys in service are wonderful. This is the best Subaru dealership in the valley. Would highly recommend!

Happy In Gilbert
1/26/2016

"It was a dark and stormy night!"

Well, maybe not. But this is a true story. We purchased a 2015 Outback approximately one year ago. In early December we began having issues with "check engine" lights on the dash. Over the next six weeks my very capable and understanding service advisor probably took a deep breath every time she saw me come through the door. I eventually became very friendly with the service manager. When it got to the point where I was chatting with Subaru engineers I knew I had a serious issue. These dedicated professionals repeatedly tried to resolve the issue with progressively more complicated fixes. When replacing the cars computer failed to fix the problem they decided a complete new wiring harness was in order. At this point I went looking for my sales representative. We wanted a different car. To his surprise and ours, dealership management and the folks from Subaru were already working in this direction. Within two days we were driving home in our new 2016 Outback. The folks from Subaru and the dealership did the right thing, stepped up to the plate and made loyal believing customers out of these first-time Subaru buyers. Being upright on the planet for nearly seven decades I have had more than my share of interaction with dealerships. Given the usual rap on big companies and big dealerships it was overwhelming to discover that some folks really do care about their product, their service and customer satisfaction. In the final analysis, it was an awesome experience. Special thanks to Dulci, Gil, Matt and Rob. A tip of the hat to Richard and Lisa Cvijanovich and their entire staff at Subaru Superstore of Chandler. And our eternal gratitude to the folks at Subaru for standing behind their product. David and Melodie Coons, Gilbert, Arizona

Foresterfan
1/25/2016

"A friendly, low pressure, professional business transaction"

Even though I had a VIP Executive certificate which locked in my price at 2% below invoice, everyone I dealt with at the dealership was attentive, courteous, and very informative. The dealership appeared to me to run like a well-oiled machine with a sensible division of labor and everyone being excellent at their respective responsibilities. I really appreciated Bryan taking the time to demonstrate all of the bells and whistles on my new vehicle. I asked A LOT of questions and he was VERY patient and seemed genuinely excited about all of the features on my car.

trailslady
1/25/2016

"Very Helpful!"

Justin was very helpful. He was easy to talk to and, even though I'm sure our senior brains took a little longer to process the information, he was very patient and kind! He went above and beyond to answer all our questions. I would definitely recommend Justin and this dealership.

SAGP55
1/24/2016

""Awesome experience""

My car shopping/buying experience at Subaru Superstore was absolutely awesome. Justin's professionalism and knowledge of the vehicle made my experience there very enjoyable. I felt at ease speaking with him regarding the vehicle. He listened to all my questions and answered them promptly and with confidence. He has a wonderful personality and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

TV
1/24/2016

"Great experience"

Justin was very personable and helpful. He provided all of the information that I requested and was very straightforward with me. I would definitely recommend checking this dealership out, if you're looking for a new vehicle.

DSeneff
1/21/2016

"Fantastic experience "

I worked with Daniel Falls to buy my new 2016 Forester and he made it one of the best experiences ever. I gave him very detailed parameters of what I expected from the transaction and he hit everyone of them. I would deal with him anytime I needed a new car hands down. Daniel and Daniel alone sold me on the dealership and helped me get into the perfect car.

Daniel Falls

cookieman13
1/19/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Daniel Falls was wonderful helping my husband and I to find the right Subaru that we were looking for. He listened to us and explained the differences between the models. The whole team was very helpful and workd to ensure we knew everything about our new 2016 Forester. I am extremely happy with our purchase.

davego52
1/19/2016

"Great experience purchasing a 2016 Outback"

Everyone at the Subaru Superstore in Chandler was professional, friendly and helpful. Curt Kemper, our Sales Associate, went out of his way to answer our questions and ensure that we were satisfied with our purchase. The owner orientation by Christine Weber during the delivery was extremely thorough. I have never received as much sales followup after purchasing a new car. The new owner orientation session that is held once per month is a great feature of this dealership. Thanks for making this a very positive experience!

Reviews of Pierre  Evans