Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
mrm11
1/16/2015

"Read the fine print"

After a long search found my Vehicle at the Superstore. Price was fair. Store immaculate. Staff professional. Ensure you read the fine print for coupons. For instance if you attended the Phoenix Auto show and receive a $500 additional trade coupon, it will not be honored with additional discounts i.e. if you use Edmunds, COSTCO, Passport pricing just to name a few. These are considered a discount program. Be sure you know about receiving free tinting and lexan door edge guards with certain discount programs because they will try to sell you this as extras instead of free with the certain discount program.

Glenn
1/15/2015

"The Best Experience "

I went to 2 other dealers and Josh Decker was immediately more insightful of my needs and more helpful. He listened and gave me a great price for my older trade in. I told him a little about how stressful my life had been and he showed me a little beautiful Subaru that my friend showed me and said that Josh Decker was very friendly and easy to talk to. I have heard that others drive and fly in to see this showroom and Josh now I see why :) . He knew everything about the car from front to back and how everything in the car worked at the end of off my buy and showed me personally. I didn't feel pressured at all the entire time I was there and the showroom is somewhere I will return to even though I am in central phoenix. By the way the showroom is a completely incredible place when you need service with anything you may need. I will be going back here and nowhere else in the future. and he introduced me to Pierre Evans who had the most amazing pad to do all the paperwork on and was such a nice guy

jr
1/15/2015

"Excellent Sales Team/ Great Deals"

We had been looking for a certified preowned vehicle and had narrowed our search down to the Forrester, Honda CRV, and the Toyota Rav4. Ryan Appleberry took great patience and great care with our needs. He was extremely honest and gave us more information then we would have imagined. There was definitely No BS from the start and our trust grew quickly ( we had been looking for a new/used vehicle for two weeks straight and we became experts at spotting BS). We knew we wanted to try a 2013 Forrester that had about 14k miles priced well at around $19k. It wasn't the premium package, and I really wanted the option of heated seats and the sunroof so we tried a 2014 with 28k miles @ $23k. We thought for sure this would be the one but it had been in a minor fender bender and although the inspection of the frame and the other important things to check were squeaky clean we still felt it was somehow not the right thing to do. Ryan offered us a new 2015 for a price just above the certified preowned 2014. We were more than thrilled with the deal. Ryan and his team were great. I can't say enough wonderful things about this dealership and the quality of our 2015 Forester. I am just thrilled with our purchase. You can't go wrong with a subaru. The Toyota Rav4 was overpriced for ranking at #7 in its class for 2015 and the CRV, though reliable, didn't meet our standards visually or by its performance. Thrilled. Thanks Ryan!!

amaple20
1/14/2015

"No pressure, just facts!! "

I was shopping for a Subaru Crosstrek, but I was undecided between a new or used one. Daniel was very helpful just giving us the prices and informing us on the positives and negatives of each choice. It was refreshing and relaxed atmosphere and I felt great about my decision to purchase a new one because the dealership worked to get the price where I wanted it. Previously, I went to another dealership in the valley and highly pressured into a decision that minute, and I did not feel comfortable with all the old high pressure tactics. The drastic contrast of pressure between the other dealership and the Subaru Superstore, really helped me make an easy decision. My advice if you want a high pressure awfulness go to the other dealerships, if you want to have a chill no pressure awesome experience go to the Subaru Superstore!

Murph2112
1/05/2015

"Awesome salesman great Managers "

Traded in my 2010 Camaro for a beautiful used 2004 Toyota Tacoma truck low miles . They serviced and added new tires. What dealership does that, not too many. Thank you for a great experience and thank you to my great salesman Ryan. Very Happy

Ryan Appleberry

amitro65
1/02/2015

"Best experience so far purchasing a vehicle"

Very pleased overall with the recent '15 Forester purchase. Staff were responsive, price negotiations proceeded fast, first by phone/email, and we believe a good deal was obtained. Chris Campbell was the point person for the sale, and the experience working with him was great. Even the kids commented that the whole place had a very friendly feel to it. Compared to previous car purchases, this was by far the best experience we've had.

Christopher Campbell

Anne
12/31/2014

"Very satisfied"

I am very pleased with my car shopping experience today. After spending a couple of unsuccessful hours at another dealer, I was resigned to having to order a car (BRZ) in order to get a decent price in the color that I wanted.I thought I'd try one more dealer. I was met by Matt who got right down to numbers, didn't try to push tinting, nitrogen in tires, paint protection etc , and we came to an agreeable price right away. I got the car I wanted, with a spoiler and small package added in, for less than what the other dealer offered to order the basic model for(deliver 4-8 weeks). He went over the car in detail before I left. Brent in finance was also helpful in going over options, and payment, and was not pushy. Their lot attendant Rafael even helped me get the car home as I had gone alone, and not arranged for a ride. The best car buying experience I have had.

Rafael

Rbsmitty
12/28/2014

"Car Buying Experience"

Josh- our salesman was a pleasure to work with! He was well informed and helpful. Josh's friendly demeanor made our shopping experience non pressured and smooth! He was willing to work with us and open to our questions and concerns. Our whole experience at Chandler Subaru was positive and professional!

lrmr14
12/23/2014

"Very Negative Experience"

When I specifically stated that I wanted to use a particular bank to finance my vehicle, the sales person told me that the dealership would take care of everything. I specifically asked if I needed to call my bank to process the loan since I started the application at home. The salesperson told me no. He said that dealership would take care of it. As it turns out, I DID need to call my bank to have the loan processed because the bank I chose is called a "client initiated finance source". The sales person failed to mention this. The minute I said the name of my preferred bank, the sales person should have explained how the process works and that I needed to call my bank. Luckily I was able to get the car refinanced with the correct bank, after spending hours on the phone with both banks. Although I am happy with the car, I am not happy with my experience at the dealership.

Subaru Superstore responded to this review

December 26, 2014

Ms. Rose, Thanks for the note and the feedback, I sincerely appreciate the information as I had no idea there was an issue. First, let me take a moment to explain the USAA process in its entirety. USAA is a client initiated finance source that requires the buyer to contact the lender directly in order to request a financial draft for a vehicle purchase. This financial draft is then provided to the dealer by the client for subsequent redemption to USAA for final payment. No dealer has the ability to finance a car for USAA… again, the client must initiate the finance process and then USAA will send the draft to either the client or dealer of record (client directs this later action). Also, the USAA Client Service Center directs the process with the client to where/to which dealer paperwork needs to be sent. Given we have no paper record of the USAA documents, I’m concluding you did not contact USAA prior to your dealership visit and only mentioned it to Carlos as to your preference. Unfortunately, this information was not convened properly to the Sales Managers or the Finance Department by the salesperson… because of this, a significant misunderstanding did occur. So you know, we process USAA paperwork no less than 10-12 times per month for our various USAA clients and are very familiar with the process. In your case, the salesperson did not communicate properly nor, did we have documentation of the USAA transaction provided from your preferred lender. Considering this was your first USAA purchase from a dealership, I would recommend next time that you let the dealership Finance Manager know USAA is the preferred lender and/or process the draft ahead of time to avoid this type of situation from re-occurring. In addition, I will speak to all of our parties involved to ensure we do not have a situation arise like this again… I apologize for the confusion on the part of our sales personnel and miscommunication. Secondly, regarding the GAP cancellation, we electronically process these request immediately. However, before a client reimbursement occurs, we must wait to be reimbursed from the GAP company before we pass on the specific dollar amount to a client. This waiting period/process is standard protocol in the industry as many times lenders have further questions regarding GAP cancellations, request additional paperwork and/or must provide dealerships with a firm reimbursement dollar amount to provide the client. The reimbursement process can take anywhere from 30-60 days depending when the GAP claim is processed by the GAP company and remitted back to the dealership for subsequent release to the client. I did verify that your GAP cancellation was completed on time, reimbursement was requested and a funds were provided to us on 12/22/14. The GAP cancellation check was processed this morning 12/23/14 and was in my mailbox for signature… I have included a scanned copy of the check that we placed in the mail today. Please let me assure you that no one at our organization did anything deliberate in sending the financing to Bank of West. Quite frankly, regardless of where the deal gets financed, the dealership is reimbursed accordingly and has no financial gain one way or another. The financing issue was strictly a miscommunication between all parties involved. Again, please accept our apologies. I can guarantee, our family owned and operated dealership is a great place to do business, has our client’s best interests at heart and strives for excellence. That said, we are human and at times mistakes do happen… I do hope you return to our dealership in the future. As a gesture of goodwill, I would like to complete the next Lube, Oil & Filter on your vehicle at no charge. Please let me know if we can do so for you and I’ll set it up accordingly with our Service Department. Thank you for your understanding… Happy Holidays. All the best, Richard Cvijanovich Owner – Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct)

Erin Mac
12/20/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

Buying a car is stressful enough, and I hate to feel pressured into such a big purchase, so I prefer to start the information sharing via email, before commiting to more personal conversation via phone or in person. Josh a the Chandler Subaru Superstore answered every question that I had, without me having to ask twice. Scott jumped in to help while Josh was on vacation and worked the site-unseen trade-in documentation, without missing a beat. No other area dealer was so accomodating. My repeated requests elsewhere simply resulted in more unwanted phone calls. I was won over before even setting foot in the door. My email experience with Josh and Chris made choosing a dealer easy, there was no competition. Once onsite, Josh was great and I am very happy with my Crosstrek. Although 30 miles out of my way, I will return here to service my car, before resorting to a different dealer. Great customer service here to be commended! Thank you!

Reviews of Josh  Decker