Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
Barbara Metzger

"Great experience"

Thank you to everyone at this dealership. They were all very attentive and professional. Ryan Appleberry took good care of me and answered all of my questions. When it came time to pick my car up, Christine Weber "walked" me through the vehicle showing me all of its features in a fun yet educational manner. The difference between this dealership and another one I had visited is night and day. This almost made the car leasing experience pleasurable. Spending a large amount of money is not always pleasant for me!

Brent Beck

Pats blue streak

"Pat Buchanan review"

Wayne was extremely honest and helpful. Nice efficient dealerships lla of the people that I worked with were great at their jobs and I truly appreciated their help

t_magee

"Awesome Experience!"

After a nightmarish visit to the nearby Chevy dealership, I decided to try my luck at Subaru. Let me start by saying that this was the easiest, quickest and most pleasant new car buying experience I've ever had. Wayne and Rex were an absolute pleasure to work (and chat) with! Everyone was friendly, knowledgeable and up-front about costs and options. I felt no pressure to buy and reaching a good deal on both my trade-in and new WRX was hassle-free. I highly recommend this dealership and it's top-notch group of employees!

Wyatt72

"Effortless "

this was the greatest new car experience I've ever had. Bouvier Brandon promptly responded to my email inquiry and set us up an appointment. Although we had an idea what we wanted Bouvier took the time to go through several options with us. After making the final decision I was pleasantly surprised how effortless the finance process went with Brent Beck. He went through various options and honestly looked for the best value for me rather than try to sell me services is never use. When we arrived he following day extra care had been taken to make sure our brand new beautiful blue car had been given its very own spot inside so that Rex Neely could go over all the features and technical info. I could go on for hours but know that this one group of fantastic guys that you have representing your brand congratulations, you just won new car sales.

eclecticandre
8/02/2016

"A Great Buying Experience"

A Subaru was not on my horizon. The rumor is that they were expensive, BUT, rumors also said they were reliable and very safe. I was looking to get a Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe, but decided to go look at a Subaru. It just so happened that I had seen a Crosstrek in a parking lot that day, and was curious to see. We went on the lot and were welcomed by Wayne Martini. Besides being the best looking salesperson on the lot, he was really a pleasure to work with. The sale went very smoothly, and I drove off the lot the next day with my brand new Crosstrek.

Fisherman
8/02/2016

"Absolute best customer service"

I have never had a more pleasant car buying experience. There was absolutely no pressure and everyone was very professional and explained everything so well.

Nichole Dawson
8/01/2016

"Most relaxed and enjoyable car buying experience yet!"

Seton Faircloth and Pierre Evans have shown me just how fun and pleasurable buying a new car should be! My husband and I came in knowing exactly what we wanted and Seton did an awesome job explaining all of the features that make owning an Outback awesome. He never once tried to pressure us into buying a more expensive model. I feel that he respected the choice we had made and told us everything we needed to know about that particular model. Seton's love and depth of knowledge in regards to all things Subaru made us confident in our decision to purchase one. Both Seton and Pierre stayed way past closing time to make sure that we were completely taken care of. Seton went above and beyond by walking us through all of the operations of the Outback before letting us drive away. We are extremely grateful for the care we were given during our car buying adventure. We would highly recommend Seton, Pierre, and everyone over at Subaru Superstore.

Trace Jacobs
8/01/2016

"An Enjoyable, Relaxed Decision making process"

Wayne Martini and the staff at Subaru Superstore were as easy to work with as I've always thought a car buying process should be. No pressure, great detailed explanation of the vehicle features, a fair price on both the car and the trade, and an easy purchase process. I would consider this my best all time car transaction, and I highly recommend Wayne and his team.

Barb
7/31/2016

"Pleasant experience"

everyone was very kind. I did not feel pressured at all. I believe I got the best deal possible and have been very happy with my Subaru Forrester. Wayne has been thorough and follows through on promises made. I gladly recommend him.

Pam
7/31/2016

"GREAT Experience"

It was a GREAT experience buying a car from Wayne Martini, as he was very professional and excellent to work with. He was very knowledgeable and took his time with me. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone. It was a pleasure to work with everyone here - Wayne, Karen & Christine.

Reviews of Rex Neely