Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
Forbest
5/28/2015

"Perfect"

The Chandler Subaru Superstore was the best. I had been car shopping for over a month and Bill East was a terrific salesman. He explained everything I needed to know and took all the time I needed as well as still taking my phone calls to answer questions. Pierre Evans treated me like his own family. He informed and helped me choose the best options that fitted me. Both of these gentlemen were so kind. There was never any pressure to do anything. I will always recommend this dealership to everyone.

joanieface
5/24/2015

"Easy and not stressful!"

This was the first time where I never felt pressured by a sales person and it was amazing! We went to the superstore to look at the Forester and ended up going home with a 2015 Impreza and couldn't be happier with my decision. Great car and great customer service! Thank you Charlie for all the help and information. I would definitely recommend Subaru Superstore in Chandler to all my Friends and Family!!

Didom
5/21/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a wonderful experience buying my first car at this Subaru dealership. I worked with Dan, Jack, and Kim and they were all extremely knowledgable, helpful, and friendly. I had looked at a couple other dealerships in the area and this was by far the best.

stklady
5/21/2015

"Positive Experience"

Seth was awesome. He listened to what we wanted and finally found just what we needed. We never felt pressured but did feel he really wanted to help us find just the right Subaru This is my first Subaru. Looking forward to taking it on a few trips.

Timpac
5/16/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Seton and Kim did a great job making the car buying process easy, no-pressure, and honest. This is the 2nd Subaru my wife and I have purchased at this store and they continue to impress us with their professionalism and great service. I highly recommend talking to Seton when looking to buy a Subaru, he knows his stuff!

Lina
5/15/2015

"Honesty"

My husband and I purchased a Subaru Legacy recently and we were given top notch service from the time we arrived until the time we drove off. I was followed up with a few emails and a phone call asking about the service we received. We received complete honesty and kindness and plan to purchase our next vehicle here. The long drive was well worth it.

Astephens

"Great service"

Carlos sold us our new car and it was such a breeze! We came to Subaru after having 2 bad experiences at other dealerships in Chandler. Carlos found us EXACTLY what we were looking for, let us take our time on our test drive and was so knowledgable about the make/model/etc of the car. I felt very comfortable making my big purchase there.

Osowild
5/14/2015

"Amazing experience buying a car"

From the initial "welcome" onto the lot to the final drive-away (and follow-up a couple days after), this was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. The salespeople were extremely friendly, team oriented (several helped us while our salesperson Seton was with another customer) and very knowledgeable. I've told many friends and family about my no-hassle negotiations and all-around pleasant (yes, buying a car can be a pleasant thing...really) experience. I would highly recommend Seton and the Subaru Superstore to everyone.

doctorvc
5/14/2015

"Terrible service -- did not show up for appointment! "

I had made an appointment by phone to meet with Jack and test drive a manual Crosstrek. After driving 20 miles from work for the appointment, I was told it was Jack's day off-- even though he had said he would arrange to switch hours with a co-worker. The co-worker looked up the car I was supposed to test drive. It had been sold the day before. I am stunned at the lack of a courtesy call telling me that the car was no longer available, and at the lack of respect for my time.

Judy46
5/12/2015

"Service"

Very friendly, very helpful. Patience explaining all the details in transaction. Helped me get the best deal I could get for the money.

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth