Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
Omar907
9/15/2016

"Once again Seton comes through for us"

After getting in an accident and having my Subaru totaled, I needed to get another car quick. And for the third time I returned to Subaru Surperstore to get another Subaru. Seton Faircloth sold me my first two cars and I went back to him for the third. Seton is the reason I keep coming back to Subaru Superstore. He always goes out of his way to get me the car and deal I want, and always treats me like a person and not just another customer. If any of my friends are looking for a car I will be sure to send them to Seton.

Sandra Masters

"Amazing Experience!"

After 17 years of dreading the car buying process, I finally got the courage to walk into the Subaru Superstore in Chandler, AZ and I met Bill East. Boy, was I lucky! Bill is an amazing representative for Subaru. He made me feel comfortable right away, and took me on a test drive. I was amazed at all of the new technologies built into the Subaru. I especially appreciated Bill's patience as he explained and demonstrated all of the many safety features of the 2017 Subaru Outback. Bill made the process of getting a new car so easy. He introduced me to all of the key players, from finance, to service, to delivery. Bill is a true professional Thank you!

Julia808
9/14/2016

"Great service, great prices"

I was made to feel comfortable and welcome at this dealership. The salesman, Scott Jenkins,was very knowledgeable and efficient. I got a good valuation on my trade in and a good price for my new vehicle.

Judy Stock

"Great Experience"

We worked with Dan to buy the car. He did not sell us things we did not want on the car and was professional and courteous. Would highly recommend him. Christine walked us through the car last night. What a gem! She obviously loves her job, was patient, highly knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I love the little touches like taking the time to educate us and offering classes on the Eyesight. We have never owned a Subaru but will definitely be recommending your dealership and product to friends and family. Thank you for a great experience overall.

gerry
9/13/2016

"Reasonable Value, Good customer service"

Friendly sales staff puts out solid effort and even the finance rep was friendly. No great deals, but the price was reasonable and there was an even mix of pressure and just friendly accommodation.

Dan

"Low Stress Environment"

I recently bought a 2017 Forester from the Subaru Superstore. Of course, much of the decision to purchase this car had to do with my own research into the Subaru brand and its noted reliability and resale values, but I also felt really comfortable at this dealership. The amenities were fantastic and all members of the sales and technology teams were knowledgeable and didn't apply the expected pressure to purchase. My experience was handled very well from the moment that I walked in the door and ultimately led me to purchase from this dealership.

pinto123
9/13/2016

"Great experience buying a certified pre-owned car"

Truly a painless visit to the dealership. The store itself is clean and very inviting. Seton was very helpful and knowledgeable about Subaru, and it was obvious that Subaru vehicles are a passion of his. He even picked me up and brought me into the dealership. Karen was also very helpful discussing the finances and warranties with me.

az_saguaro
9/13/2016

"Front end sales ok, service department is horrendous"

I reviewed the Superstore before for front end sales and found that most of their sales staff is competent, My experience with their service department has not been great at all. My last visit I brought my vehicle in for several common problems (at least reading online you would believe it). Tailgate has a three second delay after unlocking before the lift mechanism engages, the built in SMS into the head unit gets stuck into a loop when a new message arrives ("You have a new message") repeated over and over again. Also to have my 18,000 mile service completed. First, Gil and company couldn't find anything wrong with my radio or tailgate (even though these appear to be very common issues). So no work was actually completed on my vehicle. They said they had changed the oil and rotated the tires. But when I was washing my vehicle the following weekend I noticed that the left rear tire hadn't been moved, I only noticed because the tire had a flat two weeks prior and I had to get a plug in the tire. When I asked the Superstore about this, at first they insisted that a rotation was done. But when I informed them I had proof it wasn't Gil told me that sometimes they measure the tires and if they don't need rotation they don't do it? Really? If that is the case they remove the wheels and put them back on in the same spot after taking time to measure them, it would be much faster just to do the rotation. So I have to question any work that I can't see or verify. To make matters worse, Gil then asked that if I couldn't give them a perfect score on my survey, to just simply throw it away. Really? So, if you can't get honest feedback you don't want any feedback at all? Shortly after this incident, I did some research on my radio problem as it was very annoying that I couldn't use the SMS on my head unit. So I found a TSB that Subaru had issued earlier this year that names and corrects the issue. When I called the Superstore to ask if this applied to my vehicle, I got a "we'll look into it and call you back", two weeks later after no callback, I took my car to be fixed in Scottsdale. Scottsdale staff was friendly, knew of my well known issues and resolved my problems in under an hour while I waited. I should have asked them to rotate my tires too, I'm sure they would have. Needless to say, I will continue to use the Scottsdale Subaru service for my vehicle.

az_saguaro responded to this review

September 14, 2016

The TSB for the radio was issued early in April 2016, my visit was in late August 2016. Instead of doing the research on how to correct an easily repeatable problem, you chose to say it wasn't repairable. When the TSB was brought to your attention, you chose not to help. Another Subaru dealership using the same procedures that you are supposedly using, repaired the vehicle under warranty, I didn't even tell them about the TSB, instead, they followed procedure and fixed it...Still doesn't explain services not rendered (tire rotation) and why you also didn't reset my oil change, tire maintenance computer after servicing. (lights came on today after 500 miles since my last service at your department).

Subaru Superstore responded to this review

September 13, 2016

We always appreciate client feedback and while every client experience can be different, based on their individual circumstances, we can offer the following details about our processes and policies. In order to repair a vehicle, we most often must be able to repeat the issue or read a stored diagnostic message. At times, if we can’t do so, we are unable to repair the issue. When, as in this case it is a warranty issue, the manufacturer dictates exactly how we must proceed and we are obligated to follow their procedures. In reference to a client later viewing online a solution to an electronic issue, manufacturer’s provide daily and constant updates and it may well be that an update became available after our clients departure when this client saw information online. All in all, we value the input, and always reflect on these comments to see where our processes and client interaction can be improved. We take client satisfaction very seriously and this is how we have maintained our #1 status of client satisfaction across the nation, as voted by clients. We are truly sorry that we couldn’t achieve a truly exceptional experience for this client, as we always strive to do so.

Pat Daniels
9/12/2016

"Amazing service! "

Customer service was beyond excellent! Questions answered, great deal was worked out in our favor, salesman was great,product is outstanding and having the ability to make an appointment a week after we bought the Outback to ask further questions and get a comprehensive personal time with the senior delivery coordinator, Christine Weber, was fantastic! We will, with out a doubt, continue to work with this company.and their sales force. After 32 years of not buying a new car this experience was really an amazing experience.

Kimberly Lane
9/12/2016

"Best Customer Service"

I needed a new car and had seen one listed across town for a better price but after dealing with the place across town, I can honestly say nothing compares to the customer service I received at the Subaru Superstore. I hadn't been thinking of getting a Subaru but after the test drives and the quality of service from Daniel S. there I can will always be thinking of a Subaru and I can't say enough good things about everyone and my experience at the Subaru Superstore.

Reviews of Rex Neely