Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain, Business Director, Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain

Business Director

August 22, 2017

"Terrific Price..Seamless Transaction from Start to Finish"

- patricklyons

My wife and I have been seeing Subaru's everywhere for the last 2 years. We checked Consumer Reports and were more than impressed... We shopped first at Subaru Superstore of Chandler then 3 other dealerships. They all had our Outback, but things felt 'just of'f at other locations....I called Morgan our Sales Rep and he promised a GREAT experience. He produced some good numbers, we went in and bought. Loved it more once we got in our own Outback...The whole experience was Very Different here....

Morgan Trzaskos

August 21, 2017

"Good Experience."

- cargoygary0241

I felt the Experience was as good as it gets at a Car Dealership can get , Pleasently Plesed , need to rinse the New cars that are holding in back of store lot .

Eddie Bittar
Mark Harper
2.0
Morgan Trzaskos
Marc Dicino

August 21, 2017

"Informative, Fair, and Easy Experience"

- OutbackGuy

Eddie Bittar made my first Subaru buying experience informative, fair, and easy. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles as well as patient in helping me find a model, trim, and color that I liked at a price I could afford. I've dealt with some rude, high-pressure car salesmen in the past and Eddie is the exact opposite. If you need a Subaru in the Phoenix area, I suggest you check out Subaru Superstore of Chandler and ask for Eddie.

Eddie Bittar