Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore

Call
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
SamerAbdeh
11/22/2014

"Stress Free"

I decided to purchase Subaru because of higher safety reviews than other brands. I was very satisfied with their customer service and it was stress free. I would definitely go back again to Subaru Superstore and recommend it to friends.

patrick.curran.942
11/20/2014

"The Best Car Buying Experience"

I am in my mid 50's and over the years have bought dozens of vehicles. Recently, I was in the market for a very specific used truck. My search kept getting bigger and bigger. Eventually, I found a perfect match at Subaru Superstore of Chandler, but the dealership was more than 500 miles from my residence. I sent the dealership an internet request for more information regarding the truck. Almost immediately, I received a response from Scott Jenkins about the truck. The email was very thorough and comprehensive. The condition, history and an internet price of the truck was included in the email. Based on the distance between the dealership and my location, I was a more than a little reluctant to pursue a purchase of the truck. I took a chance, flew out to Chandler, AZ, and met with Scott. I can honestly say, Scott is one of the most sincere, honest and trustworthy car salesman I have ever met. We all have an opinion of the "car salesman" and they are not always viewed in the best light. The words that I used to describe Scott were chosen very carefully and not normally used to describe a car salesman. He went well beyond what I was expecting. When I had a concern about a small issue with the truck, he took it back to the service department and the issue was addressed and corrected in just a few minutes. If you are in the market for a "new or used" vehicle, do yourself a favor and check this dealership. The price was more than fair, the finance department was perfect, and the service department was awesome and very knowledgeable. My purchase was well worth the flight and subsequent 500 mile "test drive" back home with my new truck As far as the salesman, Scott, I can not give him high enough praise. He is absolutely in a league all his own. Sincerely, Pat Curran

Dbush65
11/19/2014

"Great service up until you actually buy a car,"

Been going to this dealership over the past 4 months working with the sales person. It was a good experience up until you actually purchase a car. After that they switched me to another salesperson and then I even got to talk to one of the managers. It was then I realized my wife was right and I should have avoided this dealership all together. The arrogance displayed at this dealership is rampant. Maybe it is because I am from the midwest and they treat you much better there. It just was a little deja vu because we experienced the same from a Honda dealer years back. They treated us the same when we bought a car and it was downhill from there. We did buy 6 more Hondas but none from that same dealership. I will probably buy a Subaru again, just never from this dealership. The General manger said he does 500K business every day & treated me like mine really did not matter. Guess I should have listened to my gut feeling and my wife. I hate it when she is right. I had an offer from another dealership but since I worked with the first salesperson for the past 4 months I felt I needed to do business with them. Wish they showed me the same courtesy. Too bad that salesperson was a nice person and was good to work with.

Subaru Superstore responded to this review

December 26, 2014

It is standard policy for any Arizona dealership when a personal check is received from a client for the purchase of a vehicle that either 1) The check is held until it clears the bank in approximately 10 days, or 2) The client signs a finance contract allowing them to take the vehicle until the check clears... once the check clears, the contract is voided. The purpose of the two methods is to protect the dealer from non-payment situation prior to titling work being competed for a purchase. Subaru Superstore management did explain the policy to the client however, the purchaser felt this process was unacceptable. Its never our intent to have an unhappy client and we do try an ensure all customers are satisfied... in this situation, certain policies have to be followed however. Again, the practice of clearing a check is standard practice for Arizona dealers and may not have been what the client experienced in other parts of the country. We do apologize for any inconvenience in this matter... in the end, the vehicle was delivered to the client per the terms identified. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413

Jane.Sears
11/17/2014

"Great Deal!"

I usually dread buying a new car, not because I don't want or need the car, but because I hate dealing with car salespersons. Bill East proved me wrong! He was a pleasure working with and I actually enjoyed the experience. He got me a great deal on my new Subaru and I love the vehicle!! I have already recommended him and the dealership to several friends! Thanks!

MATSM
11/11/2014

"First time buyer with great customer service!"

Im a first time buyer and Curt Kemper was a huge help! He wasn't pushy in any way and had all the answers to my questions. He put my mind at ease and was a huge help with giving me different options with vehicles, costs, etc. I highly recommend this Subaru dealership to anybody who wants service that is honest, friendly, and thorough. They're the best!

Curt Kemper

JulieHalcomb
11/09/2014

"First time customer satisfaction "

This was my first experience buying a car, and it was perfect! Thank you Joshua Decker for helping me out. I am very pleased with the experience and my new car! :)

Fenrir67
11/08/2014

"Love makes Subaru but Josh Decker makes buying one fantastic"

This is the second car my husband and I have purchased with Josh Decker. He is very knowledgeable, a very good listener who truly cares about the happiness of his customers and their dogs. He and the team worked closely with me to get the car of my dreams without the aggressive double teaming tactics of other dealerships. Pierre Evans dealt openly with the facts which I found to be positive. Josh demonstrates professionalism, understanding, patience and a charming sense of humor that makes buying a vehicle enjoyable. I adore my new car. I will be recommending Josh and the Subaru Superstore. They are selling Subaru after all what could be better.

HDIAZ98
11/06/2014

"Awesome and efficient"

I flew in from California and was picked up by Subaru staff. Got to the Superstore and was greeted by Josh Decker and the rest of the staff. Was impressed by the professionalism and energy that the staff had. Will definitely go back to Subaru Superstore for my next car. Strongly recommended to all my family and friends. Best car buying experience ever!

DealerJo
11/04/2014

"Great Family Owned Dealership"

I recently purchased my first Subaru and I can't thank Josh Decker enough for his commitment to helping me get into the car I wanted and for a price that fit my budget. Josh was very knowledgeable, professional, and honest, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone interested in buying a Subaru. Brent in financing was also great in explaining options and answering questions without any pressure. The guys in service also managed to install my rear bumper guard accessory while I completed my paperwork to make sure my vehicle was completely equipped before I drove off the lot. I love my Forester and feel good about my car buying experience at the Gilbert Subaru Superstore.

michaelhodgins1
11/02/2014

"Josh Decker Internet Sales Manger, a pleasure to work with!"

My first visit to the Subaru Superstore was in September 2013 and I bought a used vehicle from Josh Decker Internet Sales Manager. I had a very good experience so when I was looking again yesterday (November 2014) at cars, I immediately thought to check out the inventory of used cars at the Subaru Superstore website. I found a car I was interested in online and e-mailed for a quote. Josh Decker got back to me in about 15 minutes with a quote. I went in for a test drive to make sure I liked the car and to see what could be done with my trade. Neither visit was I ever pressured, just a really great experience and a fair price both times, I would definitely recommend talking to Josh if you like checking vehicles out on the internet before going in to check them out. Marc in their finance department is a pleasure to work with, as well. I will definitely recommend the Subaru Superstore to friends and will be back in a few years for my next vehicle. All around no pressure, comfortable experience both times. Thank you!

Marc from Finance