Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
Happy Legacy Owner
6/24/2015

"New Car Purchase"

This was by far the best experience we have ever had buying a car. Curt Kemper are Salesman was great and very helpful in every respect. When we picked up are new Legacy it was in a garage with AC so we didn't have to stand out in the heat. Curt went over all the details on the car and explained everything to us. We have had the car a week now and he is still checking on us. This is a family owned business and we received a nice letter from Mr. Cvijanovich and his wife Lisa also called us to make sure everything was going well. They are the Owner's of the Dealership who you rarely even meet. They even have a class once a month to go over any details you do not understand. We couldn't be happier and would recommend this Dealership to everyone as we couldn't have asked for more.

Tarzzard
6/24/2015

"Great Atmosphere for New Car Purchase"

My wife and I stopped in to see about a new car and we were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere at the Subaru Superstore. The building is very nice and the staff were on point offering cold water to combat the Phoenix summer heat. Seton took us out and showed us the car we wanted to see and was awesome during our visit. I did not end up buying the car for over a month and throughout the whole process he was understanding and patient and was never once pushy about trying to get me to spend my money there. When it was time to buy he made sure it was painless. The whole process was as enjoyable as buying a car can be. Seton was excellent. Pleasant low pressure environment all around.

Wollschlager1
6/21/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Seton was amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the car we were interested and even though it was 115 degrees outside, he did not protest when we wanted to do additional test drives. All of the associates we interacted with were all very helpful and made buying our first brand new car wonderful!

Roy and Fran
6/12/2015

"Great professional service!"

I was looking to purchase a vehicle for my wife. I had done research on many vehicles. I visited your location on Gilbert road in Chandler, az. We were greeted by Ron Lundberg who we found him friendly, honest and happy to serve us. We purchased a new Forester. The complete buying experience was the best in all my vehicle purchasing history. My wife is very happy with the vehicle and we are both super happy with the service we received. Thank you Ron and Team! Great job..

Happy Customer
6/10/2015

"Extremely Satisfied!!!"

We were looking for a used car and saw one on the Subaru Superstore lot. Seton Haircloth was our Sales associate. He was awesome!! Very helpful and great to work with. Marc Dicino handled our financing and did a great job. We definitely plan on coming back in the future.

Sheila
6/08/2015

"Daughter's Car for College"

After visiting 4-5 other dealerships in the HOT Arizona sun, we walked into this one and were immediately greeted with a warm smile and pleasant voice, this greeter also to care to ensure we had refreshments and snacks (4 of the 5 previous ones did not). The Showroom was clean, not too cluttered and had a very nice atmosphere. The salesman, Michael was attentive, knowledgeable, and took every measure to ensure we were only shown vehicles that fit the price/payment range we initially told him. He was extremely personable, friendly, with a great sense of humor. While we waited for financing he shared his driving experience on a recent trip from Washington. He put us at ease and was not in the least bit "pushy". The finance team, Kim and Scott (he was from Olympia?) were equally as wonderful. I look forward to coming back to purchase a car for myself!!

Michael (just moved down here from Washington area)

Dweeble7
6/07/2015

"1st Subaru"

Had a blast buying my 1st Subaru. Seton Faircloth the sales associate was very honest and professional. Made the sale very simple and clean. The sales manager was awesome as well.

Margie
6/04/2015

"Purchasing a used car"

We stopped by to look at a used car the dealer had online. Jarrod Huston was our sales associate and one of 2 reasons we returned to this Subaru dealership.--first reason being the automobile, of course. I totally trusted Jarrod; he was honest and upfront and absolutely no high pressure; he told it like it was and I appreciated that. He knew the business--the car, the financing, and dealership. He had done his homework and I could tell. When driving out of the dealership with our new car, I had no feelings of regret; I felt confident that I had made a wise choice and the dealership had been honest and fair to me. I did not have to play games like "let me check with my manager a million times" I felt that Jarrod could make those decisions. I was quite impressed and the dealership treated me like I was important. Jarrod was polite as soon as we walked up to the front doors and we told him we were there just looking.

barucrew
6/02/2015

"Best ever"

The best a car buying experience could possibly be! I got my first Subaru, which I love, and my salesguy Seton was awesome. We even did a testdrive to my house to make sure it would fit in my garage with enough room left over. This is also my first lease. I did my homework before going in and everything they told me matched up with what I had learned which gave me confidence in them. The finance lady Kim was also wonderful and it took me no more than 45 minutes to get all the paperwork done. She also did not pressure me at any point to buy the extended warranty or any add-ons once I said no thanks...something other dealers rarely let go of without a fight. I am not sure if I will lease again or buy this one outright but I would definitely get my next one here, without a doubt.

DownToClown
6/02/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had."

My wife and I purchased a wrx this past weekend. It was hands down the best experience we've had at a dealership. The salesman Seton was awesome and the finance manager Pierre was just as great. Its a phenomenal dealership. 10/10 would buy again!

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth