Subaru Superstore

Business Director

April 23, 2017

"Professinal, helpful, respectful."

- SubieBeast

I actually enjoyed my interactions with the sales staff, Mr Charlie Webb by name. Bought a BRZ from their location, in part to the pleasant experience there. Thrilled with the BRZ!

April 23, 2017

"Amazing "

- Mrcruz80

Really patient and helped me find everything I wanted in a car. They helped me with pricing and gave me exactly what I asked for in my trade in which was remarkable. They were really friendly and caring and made me confident in my decision of the car I was buying.

April 20, 2017

"Felt valued and respected as a customer"

- David Leonard

I was genuinely impressed with the attention and expertise provided by David Griffin, Internet Sales Mgr, when I arrived to take delivery of a '14 Forester. He provided a no-rush, helpful vehicle orientation, including Bluetooth pairing of my phone. And very pleasant to deal with, showing a genuine interest in the customer. .. Karen Cain, Business Mgr., was a whiz at handling the paperwork facilitated by a desk-surface monitor that displayed each document with highlighted areas for digital signing. David L, .

New 2016 Subaru Legacy, $27867