Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore
Call
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Cookies & Fresh Fruit Daily
  • Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore

"Worth the drive"

I passed up 3 or 4 dealerships to get to this one. I visited with Josh to view a certified vehicle for my girlfriend. He offered his history of the Locally Owned Family Dealership and that personal touch and culture carried it through to the end. I was able to convince my girlfriend that the drive was indeed worth a try even after we visited the 'other' (Camelback... uhhh hmmm) dealerships. Long story short - Josh kept his word to hold the vehicle of interest, and we drove out in a great late model Forester.

"Great Customer Service"

Was in the market for a Subaru, met Charles Webb there and he was very friendly and although rare in a Salesman very honest as well. I know I can be a customer that is hard to please as I will always try to get the best deal out of the situation. He was patient with me as I shopped at other Subaru dealerships at the end of the day he got me a decent price for a brand new Forester and made the whole situation go by without a flaw. Thank You Charlie & to all the great staff at this location you definitely deserve your 5 star rating

"excellent seemless transaction"

Josh Decker was very efficient and had excellent product knowledge. His no nonsense approach made me very comfortable in my first new car purchase. I have had bad experiences at other dealerships and for that reason have avoided purchasing a new vehicle as opposed to used from a private party. Josh Decker and the Subaru Superstore changed all that and i would now recomend them to friends and family.

"Excellent sales experience"

Josh Decker was our rep and he did an excellent job showing us the ins-outs of leasing and also the different models. He made our experience a special one and we would recommend him to anyone. We are already in love with our Outback.

"Quick friendly process"

Excellent sales process, very convenient, prompt, and friendly. Only took 30 minutes to finalize everything at the dealership. No problems whatsoever and i appreciate that they value the customers time.

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

This was unlike anything of the car dealerships of the old times. It was very pleasant dealing with Josh. He provided a thorough explanation of the car's features before I drove away. He even went out of his way and took photos of me with the new car.

"Painless first car buying experience"

After two discouraging and extremely unpleasant experiences at two other dealerships in the valley, I thought I was going to have to settle for a much older craigslist car. I decided to give Chandler Subaru Superstore a chance and I am very glad I did. The Internet Sales Manager, Josh Decker, was extremely honest and clear throughout the whole car-buying process. I was able to get the Impreza hatchback I wanted in the color I wanted. I was also able to stay relatively within budget since this dealership does not add a whole bunch of extra (unnecessary) stuff to their cars and then tack it on the price tag. Mr. Decker did a nice run through of all the special features before driving it to my house so I would not have to make a separate trip back the next day. I am very satisfied with my first car-buying experience and will most likely be taking my business to them again in the future.

Joshua Decker

"Very friendly, informative, non-pressure"

We hate the high pressure sales, but first meeting with Dean was very comfortable. Enjoyed working with him from beginning to end. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

"Great experience"

Josh, Is an excellent Subaru representative.we are completely satisfied with our Forester, the dealership and Josh. We will be back soon. First time Subaru owner

"2014 Outback 3.6R Limited"

My initial contact with the dealership was through vehicle search that sent my info to a few dealerships. I was immediately contacted by Joshua Decker advising me that he was willing to assist me through the buying process. I was then contacted by Richard Cvijanovich advising me that if I need any assistance to contact him, if someone hasn't reached out to me. I made arrangements with Joshua to meet. When I arrived, he immediately came out. We sat and talked a minute and he evaluated my needs; however, while the vehicle was not readily available on his lot, he was able to locate one at another dealership and would make arrangements to bring it over for me. Then, once everything was ready to go, I arrived to do the final paperwork. Since I arrived a few hours early, Josh was not readily available due to him being involved with other customers. But I was greeted by Rob Daily who immediately got Joey LeBranche to see if he could assist me. He too was very willing to assist, but since I was in the final stage of purchasing...he advised that he didn't need to assist if I was willing to wait for Josh, which I was fine with. While going through the process, I met Tony Stissi, who mentioned about financing through them and their bank. I, didn't think they could assist, but he reassured me they could...well, THEY DID IT, THEY MADE IT HAPPEN!!!! I finalized the "paperwork" through Pierre Evans who was so nice and thorough in explanations and willing to answer simple basic questions. Finally, it was time to take possession of the vehicle and Joshua took time to walk me through all of the features of the vehicle. I was truly made ready to go when I left the showroom. I have purchased 2 other vehicles in the past and have never had an experience like this...All I can say is WOW, I would highly recommend purchasing from THIS DEALERSHIP! The people ARE GREAT and it totally changed my mind on what the BUYING EXPERIENCE should be like. THANK YOU...and I love the car too :)!

Josh Decker