Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
Subaru1
4/20/2016

"Purchase of a 2016 Subaru crosstrek"

Dreading do usual car buying anxiety, I was more than pleasantly surprised with the sales service I received from Wayne martini and the Subaru superstore staff

Pam & Danny
4/19/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM BEGINNING TO END!"

We had a wonderful experience buying our new Outback. Justin Butcher was our contact and our first visit was about 6 months before we intended to buy. Justin was very patient with our timing and helped us order a beautiful 3.6 Outback for our retirement toy. This is our first Subaru and this dealership made it a really pleasant experience overall and we are so happy with the end result.

Jeff & Gwen
4/18/2016

"Pleasant Surprise"

It had been a while since we had purchased a new vehicle, so we weren't sure what to expect. Justin answered all of our questions and helped make the experience quick and easy, and we are really enjoying our new Forester.

Betsy Victoreen
4/17/2016

""Purchase experience of my new Outback 4/16/16""

I had a great experience buying my new car!!! My salesman Bouvier Brandon worked very hard with me to get the car I really wanted. He was very patient and knowledgeable! It was actually really fun! The Business Manager, Ginger D'Anna was also very pleasant. This was one of the better car buying experiences I have ever had. I would recommend this dealership to everyone interested in buying a Subaru. They know their stuff!! I'll be back.

Ginger D'Anna

dymond2570
4/14/2016

"Purchased experience of my Subaru Outback 4/5/16"

Had a great experience purchasing my new Outback. The salesman Bill East was very helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicle and all its features. The dealership had a very nice comfortable feel with no pressure.

Hotstick
4/10/2016

"Purchase experience of our Subaru Outback on 3/16/16"

We dealt with Seton Faircloth and Wayne Martini. Both fellows were very pleasant and helpful. We would highly recommend both of these salesmen. Seton called us several times to follow up, as he was our first contact and because of timing , Wayne finished the deal. Jerry and Kay

Virginia Ross
4/10/2016

"Purchased a new Forrester"

Very helpful, took a lot of time to get us a good deal. The dealership was well set up to make us comfortable during the experience. The service to show us the car features and set up the blue tooth was very good.

Smiling Down the Road
4/09/2016

"SUUUBARUUUU!"

Friendly, non pressured with a good selection of vehicles. pricing is competitive and fair for the product. Could have used a better trade in price for my low mileage car.

NYata2d
4/08/2016

"Bouvier is the best!!!"

Bouvier was awesome to deal with! Very professional, accommodating, and so easy going. We shared good times, bad times and war stories. I will recommend Bouvier and the Subaru Superstore to anyone looking to buy/lease. Overall the Subaru Superstore is a great place to shop. Very friendly, knowledgable people. If they don't know an answer, they will go and get one for you. I have to say it was a great experience and I have dealt with many dealerships!

Lynn G
4/06/2016

"Professional, friendly, non-pressure sales!"

Bouvier was just as stated above. We were expecting an awful experience, similar to our last one, where the salesperson was obnoxious and demanding, but Bouvier was a breath of fresh air! He followed through with what he told us, he remembered even the small details of what we were looking for in a vehicle. He spoke highly of the owners of the dealership, who have very high standards. We would recommend Bouvier and Subaru Superstore to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle.

Also, the other salesperson who greeted and chatted with us, and the finance person (Ginger?) -all very good.

Reviews of Christine   Weber