Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
hadel77
5/03/2016

"Excellent experience"

This is not our first experience at the Subaru Superstore in Chandler, Az nor will it be our last. We have recommended them to all of our friends because of their friendliness and overall great customer service. They are very thorough and fast and go out of their way to do as much as they can for you.

Braxton McNitt

Andersonnick7878
5/02/2016

"Never had better service!"

there are many characteristics that sets this dealership apart from others. I recently became in the market for a new car, after doing research on a quality vehicle that's holds its value and would be fun to drive I knew a Subaru was for me. I stopped in early morning of the 1st of may(yesterday) was welcomed by a manger that helped until other employees arrived to assist. I did not feel rushed or like I was a waste of his time but that he truly wanted to help, I requested to test drive a BRZ that's when I was introduced to Wayne the sales consultant that was gonna help me find the right car. Wayne was the perfect salesmen acted like a gentlemen was honest and straight to the point, you could tell he was not in the job for the money. He was very informational and gave me great advice on the car and why Subaru stands apart from other cars. With the quality service from the manager and his employee I would recommend this dealership to anybody in the market for the car they truly deliver great value.

fatcatie
5/01/2016

"Excellent service!"

I visited Subaru, Honda, and Toyota dealerships on the past Saturday and the service I received from Subaru was excellent and totally outperformed the other two dealerships! Seton was very professional and helpful, and he made the whole transaction smooth and enjoyable to me.

Vcabs11
4/30/2016

"Best Experience!"

Came to the dealer with my dad and was helped out immediately by Justin. He never tried to rush us into any car. He was patient with us and always kept smiling. Definitely recommended subaru superstore to my friends and coworkers because of how good the overall experience was.

VizardLordER
4/30/2016

"Amazing dude!"

I had the pleasure of talking with Justin when my fiance and I were looking for a vehicle. He was very professional and attentive with us. He knew what he was saying and doing, wasn't just tryin to sell a car. P.S. He owns the make he is selling, unlike most sales employees at dealerships.

Zachary Robbins

"Fast and Easy!"

Seton was a huge help! He knew what I wanted and cut out all the unnecessary sales tactics that car salesmen usually try to use. He was very straightforward, honest, and got me a good deal. Barbara has also been very nice and helpful every time I have taken my car in for a service. She always answers all of my questions and makes sure I am taken care of. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Driving Arizona

"Best ever!"

Our car purchase experience with Wayne Martini at Subaru Superstore, Chandler AZ, was made so easy that I will recommend it to all friends and family looking to purchase a car! Due to Barbara Overton's prompt and efficient service we were already convinced that it was worth driving to Chandler from Show Low to have our previous owned Subaru serviced. At our last service appointment we decided we would love to have the Crosstrek. Guess who is driving a Crosstrek! A Khaki Crosstrek! Thanks to Wayne Martini, Barbara Overton, Christine Weber and Pierre Evans we were able to transition right over into that Crosstrek we wanted

Chova9389

"Exceptional service!!"

Wayne made my car purchase so easy and hassle free. He is a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him. I absolutely love my Crosstrek!

bonshima

"Satisfied repeat customer"

Our transaction could not have been a better experience. Wayne Martini was a 'no games and gimmicks' kind of salesman. He listened to my needs and wants, and delivered exactly what I wanted. Smooth throughout. And I will be back for another Outback from Wayne in 3 to 4 years.

B Zimmerman
4/28/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

I like to lease vehicles. The up side is you always have a fairly new vehicle. The down side is the end of the lease when you have to face the new car buying experience. For a single woman that can sometimes be overwhelming. Well not this time. I went to the Subaru Superstore - perfect name, because they are all SUPER! From the salesman Morgan Trzaskos to the finance manager Ginger it was a comfortable, friendly experience. And it didn't stop there. Christine Weber the delivery coordinator assists you with all aspects of your vehicle technology. Gosh, she even came to my home and programmed my garage door opener. This dealership treats you like family! I will recommend Subaru Superstore to all my friends and family. And the bonus - YOU GET A SUBARU!!! I love my new car!

Reviews of Pierre  Evans