Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
Holly M
3/02/2015

"A very happy customer with a new Legacy"

My wife and I bought a 2015 legacy. Had a great experience. I feel I got a great deal. The dealership was a true pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

lj85900
3/01/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I just purchased a 2015 Subaru Legacy here and I must say, I would highly recommend Seton Faircloth to anyone looking for a new car. He is one of the most honest salesmen I have ever met. I went into the dealership with a price in mind that I was willing to spend. Seton respected this by giving me many different options on the car I wanted until we met the price I was looking for. In addition to receiving great service from Seton, everyone I encountered at the dealership was very friendly and respectful. If I owned my own company, it would be an honor to have an employee like Seton.

Steph
2/28/2015

"Great service"

Sales reps were awesome!! Will bend over backwards. They did everything within their power to help me. Don't trade in used vehicles with this dealer. The managers won't budge with any price over 30% below wholesale value. I ended up selling my vehicle private party and got $9,000 over what Suburu offered.

Greg
2/28/2015

""Very Happy with the Subaru Superstore Dealership""

After spending numerous hours comparison-shopping Subaru dealerships statewide and even comparing prices from USAA and Costco, we received the best deal and price from salesman Seton Faircloth at the Subaru Superstore in Chandler, AZ. He took the time to explain the car from front bumper to back bumper. He even connected our phones to the Bluetooth. In addition to Seton’s enthusiasm and thoroughness, the dealership’s owners Rich and Lisa were very cordial, making sure that we were well taken care of. All of the staff that we were in contact with, and who took the time to introduce themselves were cordial and concerned that our buying experience was a positive one. Not only are we very happy with our 2015 WRX, we definitely would buy another Subaru from Seton and this Dealership!

Becky
2/25/2015

"A Wonderful Experience!!!"

My husband and I highly recommend this car dealership. We did not buy a Subaru but did buy a new "used car". We found that both Morgan and Dean were extremely knowledgeable on all cars on their lot. They were both so low key-low pressure and easy to talk to! It was like talking to a friend. We can say that if and when we need another car Subaru Superstore would be the first we would visit again. I would recommend them to anyone for an easy no hassle car purchasing experience.

Yve
2/25/2015

"Best car purchase experience I ever had"

Highly recommend this dealership, especially Charlie, Dan, Brent: Dan greeted us on our first visit, and was as low-pressure as I could ask for since I had indicated I was on my first round of looking and not ready to make any decisions. He treated us with respect and showed us around, answered all questions, gave us materials, and let us walk out with absolutely no pressure applied. After visiting 9 other dealerships, I settled on Subaru Outback and returned to this Subaru Superstore because of how well I had been treated any time I stopped in. I worked with Charlie after my very first visit, who took me on several test drives with different models. Charlie took very good care to clearly and patiently answer all questions I had, show me all the features, helped me compare, and after I made the decision to purchase, he walked me through the process explaining all the papers, etc. I used the Costco purchase program and received what I believe was a very good price. Brent, the Finance manager for the deal, also was very helpful answering questions. He offered me some very good discounts on the Clear coat, Service plan, and other options, but no pressure at all (and the option discounts were even good for later, to give me time to decide - I really appreciated that fact.). The entire purchase process was stress free and easy. The store itself is a very nice environment - light, clean, and offers very delicious fresh ground coffee! I highly recommend folks shop here over other dealerships in the valley. The whole thing was easy and pleasant (not so at some of the other dealerships I encountered during my quest!)

kimhak
2/21/2015

"friendly and helpful"

first off i didnt a car here, with that being said i had a great time shopping here. Carlos was the salesmen that helped me out they where fair and was straight up with me from the start. i just decide i would wait for a car because i have bad credit and decided to fix it before buying a car.

kcenatiempo
2/20/2015

"First car purchase"

They provided me with great service, and I absolutely love my Subaru. I plan to return to them for any future business and would recommend them to any friends or anyone really. Excited to hit the road.

Kevin Irick

Suman
2/19/2015

"Surprisingly pleasant purchase experience"

Morgan was low-pressure and knowledgeable. He located a BRZ with the color and specs I wanted. The dealership agreed to a price I was content with, and Marc handled the money matters without pressuring me to get unwanted add-ones. Expecting some unpleasantness due to my last purchase experience (from a different brand and dealer), I was very pleasantly surprised.

Babette
2/15/2015

"Best Dealer in the Valley"

The Subaru Superstore had the best prices, best service and most experienced staff. Thank you for making the experience almost effortless. For a fair price and service, visit the Subaru Superstore and ask for Carlos or Matt-excellent sales staff.

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth