Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Online Parts eStore
Gall
4/04/2015

"Great Experience "

We greatly enjoyed going into the Subaru Superstore as we were treated very well. Our Sales representative (Matt Pompay) was very courteous and professional. We had both remarked on how great our experience was at the dealership. It was the first time either of us had been very comfortable at a dealership. We will definitely be returning for a future purchase. Thank you, Gabriel & Rachel

Jeffinchandler
3/31/2015

"Good experience"

Drove car one day came back drove again. Friendly staff, No pressure, knew the vehicle, after purchased salesman Charlie Webb followed-up twice. Will get my service there.

Gina
3/30/2015

"Easy & Positive Experience"

Chris Campbell was just who we needed to help us with our decision. We appreciated his knowledge of the vehicles and he didn't pressure us to purchase at that moment. We were just shopping and came back a few times. He was very helpful and we felt he cared about our best interests so that we were able to make a purchase that was perfect for us.

Anita
3/25/2015

"Best car buying experience ever."

Subaru's already have great quality and value, but having a good sales experience is such a nice bonus. Seton, was our salesperson. He was knowledgeable, honest and patient. With his help, we were able to get everything we wanted and he made it easy for us. I especially appreciate the time he took to help me learn how everything on the car worked before I drove it home. The technology has increased so much since we last bought a car 10 years ago. Seton was very thorough. He understood the financing options, the trade in process, the ordering process, the service/maintenance needs of the car and he could intelligently discuss and compare other makes of vehicles to the Outback. Seton has that great combination of qualities: really knowing your product and really understanding people. Anyway, I have zero regrets and am super happy with our new car.

Younique
3/25/2015

"Honest - Quick - Very Pleasant"

We parked our Highlander, immediately approached by Matt, and drove away with a beautiful Subaru Forester within a couple of hours. Matt was easy going, knowledgeable and honest. We never felt pressured. Great experience!

Eli Cutler
3/22/2015

"Awesome experience "

I went to see if i could trade my 2005 Subaru outback in wasn't really thinking that i would be able to but i was able to leave with a new 2014 Subaru with a great deal .

Jcraze
3/20/2015

"Great shopping experience!"

Sales staff was superb. Seton catered to my insane buying habits, and put up with a million test drives as well. Would recommend to anyone, and would buy another car from them if I needed it!

Connie
3/19/2015

"Awesome!!!"

Having bought cars over a period of 42 years, this was by far the most pleasurable and enjoyable buying experience. We had done our research and had narrowed down our choice to 3 vehicles and then went to check them out and test drive. During every step from the initial meeting to when we made our decision to buy the Subaru Forester, we could not have been treated better and more fairly. There was no presure and everything was explained completely and with no "gimmicks". When we were in the dealership for the purchase, we were very impressed with the professionalism and appearance of the dealership. We met the wife of the husband and wife owners and she was very gracious and friendly (and had a good sense of humor). Jack Callaghan, the sales person could not do enough to make sure we had everthing we needed (he also had a good sense of humor) Brent the F&M manager was equally professional (and had a sense of humor). We felt that the entire organization must be happy with where they work and it shows. Oh, the car! Yes it's exactly what we were looking for and we are looking forward to many safe and comfortable miles ahead.

Jack Callaghan

greg
3/17/2015

"great sale's person"

Just would like to take a moment to thank our sales associate Carlos Otero & Pierre Evans (The Paper Man ) For making the buying of my wife's new Subaru a easy experience . I am sure this was the start of a great relationship. Thanks again Greg & Sharon Gurka

henglish
3/17/2015

"bought new and traded old subaru"

Bill did an excellent job with the purchasing of our new outback. This is the second vehicle he has facilitated us buying from the Superstore. Dulcie has been great when services are needed. Overall friendly staff who are very helpful.

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth