Subaru Superstore

1050 S Gilbert Rd,
Chandler, Arizona 85286
Subaru Superstore Info
About Subaru Superstore

Subaru Superstore is Arizona's #1 Volume Subaru dealership and one of the highest ranked in Sales and Service customer satisfaction by Subaru of America. As a local family owned and operated business, we take tremendous pride in serving the East Valley community... after all, we have done so for over 35 years. I welcome you to experience what we have to offer and experience the outstanding amenities we offer...such as no charge Subaru Courtesy Service Loaner vehicles. We value our clients, ensure you are treated with the utmost respect before, during and after the sale and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you. Richard Cvijanovich Owner - Subaru Superstore 480-268-2413 (Direct) richardc@shopsubaru.com

About Subaru Superstore Learn More

• Complimentary Bottled Water
  • Online Parts eStore
DonLana
8/10/2015

"Well taken care of during the entire buying process"

I have had a long relationship with this dealership and have always been well cared for. This is my fourth Subaru and I would not trust anyone else with my business. Mike Harris has been my service representative for many years and now, Chris Campbell has been added to my list of Subaru experts when it comes to making a new car purchase. He was very patient with me as I waded through some extraneous details before being able to make a purchase. When I was ready, Chris was able to come up with a deal from which I just couldn't walk away. I think that it was Josh (Decker?) who also played an important role in finalizing this transaction. And Marc Dicino helped us literally fly though the paperwork process. Thanks to you all.

Tom0219
8/09/2015

"Great Experience With Micheal Wray"

I got my WRX at the Superstore. Micheal Wray helped me work through all the sales process. Micheal is very patient to explain all the details, and he is really knowledgeable with the WRX model.

Michael Wray

Monogram
8/08/2015

"Great experience with knowledgeable salesman, Seton"

I knew what car I had come to buy but had some rather complex questions regarding the features of the compared to other versions of the same vehicle. Seton was full of knowledge and enthusiasm and also resourceful in finding the answers he didn't have. He carefully researched and accurately explained the details of some of the more uncommon things that I learned from reading online, to ask. There is no way I could have had a better experience elsewhere and besides him being my salesman, everyone else at this dealership that I had a chance to work with was professional and interested in getting things done quickly and effectively.

PhilSten1010
8/06/2015

"Great experience"

Simon and Seton were straight shooters and answered all my questions. They were enjoyable to interact with and made the process of buying my first car too easy.

blenders
8/06/2015

"Great experience!"

I walked in and was greeted by Charlie Webb. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He gave me an overview of "Why Subaru". It was very helpful in my decision making.

hunter
8/05/2015

"very good"

Very good experience sales person ron lundberg was very thorough and polite, never overbearing.explained all options & aspects of the vehicle. Sales Mgr., Mark Harper was good to work with. Thank you.

97Subaru
8/04/2015

"Good service, sales knowledge"

My recent experience started in sales, looking at Imprezas. Seton was highly knowledgeable about the car, and Subarus in general -- even my 1997 Subaru wagon. No sales pressure at all; I'd give a good rating to the experience. In service, Mike Harris was able to give a quick diagnosis for an air bag warning problem on the wagon, and they were able to get the servicing done quickly and at a very reasonable price.

Kiatwell
8/02/2015

"No cheesy sales tactics, just good solid customer service!"

I have driven my previous Subaru Outback for 13 years, so when it came time to get a new car, as slow to commitment as I can be, I shopped carefully. I checked all dealerships in the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan area, made few calls, got bombarded by sales calls by some (not Chandler!), and surfed all the car websites. I decided to buy from the Subaru Superstore in Chandler months before I made my move because I could tell from my interactions with them and from being on the lot that they were a dealership with which I could feel comfortable doing business. Carlos was my salesperson. He was knowledgable on the test drive. Not pushy. And he was very patient during the sales process as we sussed out my fantasy sales price from the actual price of a very in-demand Outback, tax, and license out the door. Most telling, his demeanor or treatment of me didn't change after I actually bought the car. When it came time to sign all the papers Seth was a superstar. Very personable. Very thorough with the paperwork and fine print, and all around another very nice, kind person to work with. In addition to the benefits of driving a sweet new ride, I feel like the 35 mile drive to Chandler will be worth my while over the years I own this car because they value my patronage. It's a pleasure to do business with a corporate dealer that is also a family owned business.

zhffmn
7/29/2015

"Worked with my unique financial situation."

I came in knowing what I could spend and my sales person helped me out. Gave me a list of 10 used cars in my price range and talked through pros and cons of each. Gave me a great value in my trade that was over what I owed and I left very happy.

Jarrod Huston

AZ family
7/29/2015

"Subaru Superstore of Chandler is a breath of fresh air!"

My family's visit to Subaru Superstore of Chandler was a breath of fresh air in comparison to our visits to other automotive dealerships in our area. We had previously encountered pushy sales people that were more worried about their monthly sales totals than in the satisfaction of their customer. I would highly recommend seeing our salesman Carlos Otero at the Chandler Superstore. He was comfortable to work with and understood that purchasing a vehicle is a big decision for a family. Our 2015 Forester is terrific! We took it to San Diego and it worked to perfection. Parking was at a premium at Mission Beach and the parking spaces were very narrow. The Forester was the ideal size to squeeze into our designated spot. We loved the great gas mileage as well. Do yourself a favor and don't buy a new vehicle until you've visited the Subaru Superstore of Chandler. Kevin & Tammy in Chandler, AZ

Reviews of Seton   Faircloth