Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain, Business Director, Subaru Superstore

Karen Cain

Business Director

December 08, 2016

"Efficiant & Friendly Employees"

- Tookers

Wayne Martini, was my salesman and he worked with me via e-mail, text & phone and then in person. He is a very up beat - down to earth kind of person, professional yet personal........very direct and to the point. He's not into pulling your leg which I appreciate. Not the typical salesman thats for sure - as most salesmen you want to shoot! I also recommend this dealership as they stand behind their new vehicle purchase warranty as my vehicle had a service engine light turn on when I got home. They had no clue that an injector was faulty. They had me come back - and they gave me a loaner for a week to cover mine while it was sent to Chevrolet down the street to be repaired. So, the wife n I got to drive the family to Thanksgiving Dinner in a nice Forrester and the daily routine.........Thank you very much. I got the vehicle back and all is great. Honestly - I could see Wayne being a good friend - thats the kind of person he is. He does the follow-ups to see how things are going and also to just say hi. I myself work in a professional occupation (Insurance Agent) and I fully respect this man! If you ever get to work with him, I think you will like him!!! Thanks for everything and I will keep your number around Wayne, Robert Ransom III

December 08, 2016

"Car Buying Made Excellent"

- dusty reader

Although cars have steadily gotten better, all car dealerships have not. Too many have held on to the old ways. The Subaru Superstore of Chandler, Arizona, stands out as an outstanding example of what a car dealer should be, setting the standard high in customer service, systems based operations, and tightly integrated performance in every department of the business. A family owned business, Subaru Superstore presents a dealer culture of letting the customer take the lead in the car buying interest he/she brings in and then allows the sales staff to serve that interest as flexibly as possible. Owners Richard and Lisa Cvijanovich have created a very positive business environment throughout the process. No sales pressure, relaxed interaction, and team oriented staff are key features of the business. Remarkably, sales consultants are empowered to deal directly with customers in developing the sale, with no constant back-and-forth to a manager hidden away like the Wizard of Oz. The facility is modern, large, well-lit, open, has an excellent customer lounge area, and state-of-art maintenance areas. Our buying experience was excellent thanks to Ryan our sales person, Marc in finance, Antonio in product delivery and the courtesies of all others we came in contact with. Ryan, Marc and Antonio were commendable in their knowledge and professionalism and made car buying excellent.

December 01, 2016

"Wonderful people"

- ckidd1

We were greeted by a salesman but not pressured in any way, made time to listen to what we were looking for even though it went way past the time he was suppose to get off work! He never pressured us so he could get home! Looked at several options from used to new, spent time going over each one with pros and cons. Great overall experience. We bought a new car that day! First time going to a dealership and buying on the same visit!!

New 2016 Subaru Legacy, $27867