Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills Learn More

greyhound37
2/03/2016

"Very pleasant car buying experience with Diane"

I had a very pleasant car buying experience with Diane Richmond at Suburban Mazda. Diane was able to sit down with me and tell me all about the Mazda brand, which was new to me, as well as provide detailed information about multiple vehicles and trims. Diane was very patient with my longer than average time from first visit to purchase and was able to answer all my questions, and that of my spouse when we were both able to come in to the dealership. I would recommend not only trying Mazda if you've never dealt with the brand, but also Suburban Mazda and Diane as a saleswoman.

February 05, 2016

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Diane. Customer service is our number one priority and we are very pleased that she was able to explain everything to you and was patient! We hope to work with you again in the near future!

Donuyale
1/23/2016

"Awesome"

They helped me every step of the way from deciding what model vehicle I wanted, pricing, and features. I didn't feel pressured to buy and they gave me room to make a decision!

January 25, 2016

It is great that they assisted you in any way you needed during the car buying process and that your experience here was positive! We hope to work with you again in the near future!

ARBY
12/31/2015

"Repeat lease from this dealership"

This has been the 5th car we have had from this dealership which in itself speak miles for the quality of service have received. Refreshing to always receive top class and professional service.

Clarence Carpenter

January 04, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and continued business! It’s always nice to hear from our customers and we are very happy to hear you have been so satisfied with your dealership experience. We hope you are loving your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

KSF
12/30/2015

"Great Experience at Suburban Mazda!"

I just leased a CX-5 from Daniel Ferrara. He spent a lot of time with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted in a vehicle & pricing. He went over and above! The whole team at Suburban Mazda was friendly & very helpful. Great Experience!

Melissa Tomassi

December 30, 2015

We are so happy to hear that your experience with Dan and the rest of our team was so positive! It is great that he could go above and beyond your expectations and provided you with your new CX-5! Enjoy your new car and we hope to work with you again soon!

Kara P
12/23/2015

"Wonderful experience at Suburban"

I recently leased a vehicle at Suburban Mazda in Novi. Damon Vasoughi put a lot of work into getting me the best price possible. He was even patient with me when I was calling him multiple times a day! I appreciate all the effort Damon, Melissa and Mark put in to get me my new Mazda 6!

December 23, 2015

Kara, congrats on the new lease! It is great to hear that your experience with us was so positive! Customer service is our top priority and its great that we could provide that for you. Enjoy the new vehicle and we hope to work with you again soon!

Bob1956
12/20/2015

"Excellent team at the Suburban Mazda"

This is the second time I have purchased a new Mazda for Damon Vasoughi, Sales Consultants and Mark Schankowski, the Sales Manager, they make a excellent team at the Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills dealership. They provided me with an outstanding sales experience. Mark & Damon are very knowledgeable about the products and know what it takes to close the deal.

Mark Schankowski

December 21, 2015

Bob, it’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Damon and Mark. We look forward to working with you again soon!

nlast
12/07/2015

"Great experience"

I had a complex order (moved during the process of buying my vehicle), but Diane and Mark took it in stride and did an excellent job helping me navigate the process. I am so excited to have my car in Texas!

December 08, 2015

We are so happy to hear that Diane and Mark did an excellent job in helping you through out the car buying process! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle in Texas and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Perakis
11/30/2015

"Great Customer Service with no high pressure Sales"

Great experience working with Sonya Harris and Mark Schankowski. Sonya was extremely informative and made the sale process extremely easy. Many of my questions were also addressed over e-mail or phone, which made it easier for me and my busy schedule. Best part was that there was no pressure to buy and there was understanding that I was researching multiple vehicles. Love the vehicle- Mazda CX5! Thank you for the wonderful experience!

December 04, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback and we are so happy that you had a great experience with us! It is great to hear that Sonya was able to work around your busy schedule and still make everything work out! If you have and further questions, don't be afraid to call or email us again!

Bunny
11/30/2015

"The process was great"

Diane Richmond did an awesome job assisting in the purchase of a new vehicle. She made the process very easy. The Finance dept. was equally as nice and patient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

December 07, 2015

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear we met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Amy
11/28/2015

"Worth the drive "

Diane Richmond makes the process of getting a new car so easy and stress free. She is wonderful to work with. I drove up from Cleveland to work with her again!

December 08, 2015

Amy, we are so happy that you drove up from Cleveland just to work with Diane! We love to have returning customers like yourself and we hope that your experience with us only gets better. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to work with you again in order to find the next one!

Reviews of Mark Schankowski