Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Charles Biggs

April 24, 2017

"AWESOME"

- Michigander

We walked around the sales lot and Zack Maki was first one to come up to us. He was very friendly and attentive. He didn't pressure us at all and tried to get us everything we asked for in a vehicle and in payments. He even went above and beyond with my quirks of asking to sit in back with fiance and I to make sure enough room in the CX 5 for our 3 teenage boys! Transition went smoothly. We were there late and they fed us too! Zack knew everything there was about the CX 5 and answered all our questions. He followed up and was very professional! Highly recommend.

April 04, 2017

"Easy and comfortable "

- Tara

Zack was so patient with me and never made me feel rushed or pressured. I had my last car for 15 yrs and trading up to a SUV I was nervous. He did everything he could to help me make my decision without pushing me in any direction. Thank you Zack!

March 31, 2017

"Follow Up Is Key"

- Cosmo56

We started our search for a SUV with Mazda, and after visiting several other dealerships (VW, Toyota, Honda, Ford, among others), we decided to purchase the CX-5. The gentle reminders from our sales rep at Mazda certainly influenced our decision to go with the CX-5.

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $21950