Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Zack Maki

December 09, 2016

"Great buying experience"

- Allie J.

I had a really nice, low-pressure buying experience at Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills. Zack Maki was very helpful and easy to work with. He definitely made me feel comfortable with my CX-5 purchase and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend meeting with Zack if you are looking into a new Mazda!

December 08, 2016

"Zack was very helpful"

- ajith

When i stepped into Mazda showroom to take a look at the cars, i wasnt sure if i would lease out a mazda car. But Zack was very helpful in walking through the features of the car and taking me on a test drive allowing me to understand the features myself and also worked with me patiently on getting me the price i was looking for to pay for the lease.

October 04, 2016

"Dishonest business practices"

- NeverMazda

Arrived at about 7am for repairs needed due to a recall. My first question to "advisor" Larry Debaker was whether they had the items needed to perform the required repairs. He said yes and I agreed to the recall repairs along with routine maintenance. The estimated costs of the routine maintenance service was $440. The recall repairs were under warranty, therefore free. Four hours later, when I noticed that my vehicle was parked outside the bldg., Debaker admitted that Mazda chose to perform the services that they could bill for. He also admitted that Mazda could not perform the recall repairs because they didn't have the parts. I am deeply disturbed by the blatant dishonesty of this frachise.

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $18760