Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills Learn More

AlyKat
6/30/2016

"2016 CX5 Purchase"

I really dislike the whole experience of buying a car in the US but the team at Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills made it much more of a pleasure. Sonya and Darren were not only helpful, there was no pressure from them, just needed information. They made me more willing to go back to their dealership to vet the vehicle and to want to close the purchase. I would definitely recommend seeking them out and will go back to their dealership for any future purchases and services. Aly Wright

Darren

July 01, 2016

Aly, we are so happy Sonya and Darren were able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new 2016 Mazda CX5, and we hope to serve you again in the future.

itzik
5/22/2016

"2016 Mazda 3 5-Dr Hatch purchase"

Had a great experience shopping and purchasing the vehicle at Suburban of FH MI dealer. Sales lady was knowledgeable, forthcoming with info and performed a wide search for the vehicle we wanted. Even made arrangements to get it from a Ohio based dealer. Vehicle was delivered on time. Purchase Contract was not a high pressure one. Facts were presented, and we chose the options we wanted. All in all - great experience.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! It is great that Diane could find you the vehicle you wanted and could make your experience so pleasurable! We hope you are enjoying your new 2016 Mazda 3 5dr hatchback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Bill
5/05/2016

"One of the best car buying experiences I've had"

The staff at this dealership are all extremely helpful and friendly. I dealt primarily with Alex Esse and Mark Schankowski. They were very efficient and responded promptly to questions. I got exactly the vehicle I was looking for and everything went very smoothly. Highly recommended.

May 05, 2016

Bill, it’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Alex and Mark and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

VLager
5/02/2016

"Great Experience!"

Had a really great experience at Suburban leasing my new car. Sonya Harris was so friendly and helpful, as was the manager Mark. I switched to this dealership after having a terrible experience at another dealership, and I'm glad I did! We will definitely be back.

May 04, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Sonya and Mark met all of your car shopping needs when you leased your new vehicle! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

benita123
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Dan Ferrara was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. We went to 5 other dealerships looking at vehicles and decided that the Mazda CX-3 was the vehicle for me. There was no pressure at all and I was just given good information. We decided on the SUV on a Saturday and they found it in the color and options we wanted and got it to us on Monday. The pricing was good. Overall my experience was excellent. Definitely would refer this dealership and would go back myself.

May 03, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Dan! Congratulations, and enjoy your new Mazda CX-3! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

aniketpatkar
4/20/2016

"Very good car leasing Experience with Suburban Mazda!"

Before walking in the Suburban Mazda dealership, I must have dealt with at least 5-6 dealers regarding my car leasing deals. My terms were pretty straight forward: choice of car, per month budget, max down payment and features I need. Most of those dealers I went to, made things really complicated and finally nothing came to fruition. With Diane Richmond, it was exactly opposite! First thing we did, we went out for a test-drive where she explained all things about Mazda 3. Hats off to her for doing her homework. So much knowledge about the car, the brand and more! Then it came down to negotiations. no hassle, no pressure, I told her this is what I can afford and boom, I got the car! I will Highly recommend her and the dealership to my friends and family. Thanks a Ton Diane!!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new Mazda 3 and your experience with Diane met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Mazdaguy
4/17/2016

"Excellent!!"

Sonya is really helpful and was very prompt with all the questions I had. There was no pressure at all from the beginning. Sonya along with Mark was very helpful in assessing my situation and suggesting an optimal solution. When I went to pick up the car, she had all the documents ready to go and I was able to be on my way in less than 45 mins. Overall a great and very pleasant buying experience. I am loving my new Mazda!!

April 18, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Sonya met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new Mazda! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

PleasedCustomers
3/20/2016

"No pressure, no gimmicks, no hassle"

I had done my research watching the internet pricing of Mazda 6 Tourings at dealers within an hour of my home. Suburban Farmingtonhills Mazda consistently had the lowest price with the largest inventory. My husband and I met Sonya Harris on a Tuesday morning for a test drive. Sonya was personable, polite, curteous, and knowledgeable. When she presented us with the offer, it was consistent with the Internet pricing I had seen -- absolutely no need to haggle. Sonya answered all of my questions and let me know that getting the car I wanted (blue reflex color, moon/Bose, heated seats) would be no problem. Sonya was right! We arrived at the dealer 9:55AM Saturday and left an hour 'ish later with a beautiful new car. I highly recommend the dealership in general and Sonya in particular.

March 21, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new Mazda! We are so happy to hear that Sonya could provide you with great customer service and made sure you were a satisfied customer! It's great that you got the vehicle you wanted and we hope you are loving it! We look forward to working with you again when you're ready for your next one!

cfediuk
3/14/2016

"Love my New Mazda Miata"

This is the second car we have purchased at this dealership and worked with Diane Richmond. She is helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. I wouldn't hesitate to return and work with Diane in the future! Thank you, Diane! I love my new car!

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and continued business! We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Diane met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

ggmoreau
3/03/2016

"Outstanding!"

Diane Richmond deserves kudoes for her capable handling of customers. Not only is she sociable, she is incredibly knowledgable about Mazda products. Added to the fact that I had a bad sales experience with my last Toyota Matrix lease, I am a curious person. Diane patiently answered all my questions. I especially appreciated the lack of pressure, for she allowed me plenty of time to decide on the right vehicle. I'm sure she helped me to lease the right one, for I've been driving around in the snow with confidence, warm seats, and a big smile on my face.

March 04, 2016

Thank you for your incredible feedback! You have no idea how good it is to hear that Diane could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. We hope to work with you again soon!

Reviews of Diane Richmond