Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

GM
8/21/2015

"Mr Kevin Price was acommodating and efficient."

I was quoted an hour for an alignment after the initial oil change but in actuality it was much less (he knew I had to pick up my daughter). Most decent experience.

Mr Kevin Price

BLUEMAZDA
8/11/2015

"Friendly"

I have visited this dealer for maintenance a few times and the service is always great! I especially like the fact that they make their services affordable through coupons. Would definately recommend.

I dont remember his name but he sits at one of the service desks when pulling in. Young guy.

RDC
8/05/2015

"Always a good experience"

We traded in our Mazda 3 for a CX-9 in January 2013. The purchase experience was easy, and we've always had excellent service when we visit. The dealership is clean and welcoming, with coffee and a comfortable waiting lounge. Their service advisors are polite, prompt and knowledgeable. We took a look at the new models and our salesman was very informative and helpful.

Kevin Price, service advisor

julie58
8/04/2015

"Very Pleasant Experience!!!"

this was my first experience w/ a Suburban Dealership. I went to the Farmington Hills Suburban.....From the clean, contemporary dealership to all the friendly personnel.... Very impressed.

Joe Shannon was excellent.!!!!!

rkuhn
7/19/2015

"Great Service Every Time"

I just purchased my second Mazda 3 from Suburban. The purchasing experience and service experience are always first class, friendly, and supremely professional. Their staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and always ready to help.

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback and continued business with us! We're glad to hear that you consistently have positive experiences in our sales and service departments. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Apple
6/03/2015

"Always great service!"

I've been dealing with Suburban Mazda in Farmington Hills for over 10 years! I've never been disappointed. Every one is friendly, knowledgable, and efficient. I usually wait in their clean comfortable waiting area. They always wash my car and never leave any grease, etc. inside. Always a pleasure to go there!

June 04, 2015

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and continued business with us! Customer service & satisfaction is highly important here, and we're pleased that your experiences with us are always a pleasurable one. We look forward to servicing your car again in the near future!

Mhafiz
5/29/2015

"Service as it should be."

I was surprised by the service values that's offered by this dealer. Top notch service without the price shock. The service staff are so friendly and helpful.

Jim Ross

June 04, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle! Customer service is a top priority, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again!

mazdunia15
5/25/2015

"professional service on a vehicle"

Stellar experience!. I came for a service on my Mazda. Charles, service representative, provided an exceptional service, explaining, and making sure that the problem was fix( the credit goes to mechanics as well), friendly, explained why things had to be done ( nail in the tire, which had to be changed, tires to be rotated, etc.) I can say that I am now a walking testimonial of purchasing tire insurance for any future Mazda vehicles...

Charles, service representative

June 04, 2015

We're delighted to hear how great of a service lane experience you had here! We always strive to fully inform our customers on all their car issues to ensure they have a complete understanding of what needs to be fixed. Thank you for your business and we truly look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

pizza guy 1955
5/24/2015

"oil change and tire rotate and a friendly atmostphere"

the service was a nice and fast i was in and oout in 30 mininutes which is a lot faster than i thought i will be back for my next maintiance and my next car

June 04, 2015

We are very pleased to hear that we fixed your car in a timely manner! We always strive to have our customers in and out as quick as possible, while still providing them with the highest quality of work. We look forward to serving you again!

Mary
5/11/2015

"The best dealer for both sales and service in mere Detroit "

Had another amazing experience at Mazda Suburban of Farmington Hills--I bought a 2001 Mazda Tribute 14 years ago and from the day I purchased it, they have cared lovingly for my car and always kept me advised of service needs, gave prompt and friendly service, and we're very professional. When it came time to get another vehicle, I searched every other dealer- thinking the cx5 was too small---in the end came back to Mazda and fell in love with the cx5 ( not as small as it appears). The sales dept treated me like family, gave me tons of information, allowed me to make a slow decision with no high pressure sales strategies like other dealers. Everyone there, from the sales person Damon to the sales manager Mark, the service dept Jeff and Aaron-- too name only some of those involved in helping me decide on options, etc. --all were the greatest! In the end, I am the proud owner of a new 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT after driving my 2001 mazda all these years. A really fun experience at this dealer!

Service dept Jeff, Aaron and finance person Brian. To name a few

May 21, 2015

Mary, thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your new CX-5, and your customer experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your second Mazda, and we look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Diane Richmond