Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Mhafiz
5/29/2015

"Service as it should be."

I was surprised by the service values that's offered by this dealer. Top notch service without the price shock. The service staff are so friendly and helpful.

Jim Ross

mazdunia15
5/25/2015

"professional service on a vehicle"

Stellar experience!. I came for a service on my Mazda. Charles, service representative, provided an exceptional service, explaining, and making sure that the problem was fix( the credit goes to mechanics as well), friendly, explained why things had to be done ( nail in the tire, which had to be changed, tires to be rotated, etc.) I can say that I am now a walking testimonial of purchasing tire insurance for any future Mazda vehicles...

Charles, service representative

pizza guy 1955
5/24/2015

"oil change and tire rotate and a friendly atmostphere"

the service was a nice and fast i was in and oout in 30 mininutes which is a lot faster than i thought i will be back for my next maintiance and my next car

Mary
5/11/2015

"The best dealer for both sales and service in mere Detroit "

Had another amazing experience at Mazda Suburban of Farmington Hills--I bought a 2001 Mazda Tribute 14 years ago and from the day I purchased it, they have cared lovingly for my car and always kept me advised of service needs, gave prompt and friendly service, and we're very professional. When it came time to get another vehicle, I searched every other dealer- thinking the cx5 was too small---in the end came back to Mazda and fell in love with the cx5 ( not as small as it appears). The sales dept treated me like family, gave me tons of information, allowed me to make a slow decision with no high pressure sales strategies like other dealers. Everyone there, from the sales person Damon to the sales manager Mark, the service dept Jeff and Aaron-- too name only some of those involved in helping me decide on options, etc. --all were the greatest! In the end, I am the proud owner of a new 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT after driving my 2001 mazda all these years. A really fun experience at this dealer!

Service dept Jeff, Aaron and finance person Brian. To name a few

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills responded to this review

May 21, 2015

Mary, thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your new CX-5, and your customer experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your second Mazda, and we look forward to working with you again!

zoomzoom
2/18/2015

"Professional and Friendly Service"

I have owned six Mazda vehicles. Each vehicle was purchased or leased from Suburban Mazda. I have always been treated fairly and the sales staff has consistently worked hard to provide me with the best model car that meets my budget. Recently I took my Mazda 3 to the service department for a routine oil change. As always the service staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I waited for my vehicle and it as done in a timely manner. Jeff Cook was my service representative. He is an excellent representative and asset to Suburban Mazda.

Jeff Cook

Pavel
2/03/2015

"Always a great place"

My family and I have been going to the same dealership for 11+ years, I have personally leased 3 Mazda 6's and as of the summer a Mazda CX5. This is the only place I trust to get all the work done with all my cars. The biggest reason I come to the dealership is to see Diane Richmond and Mark Schankowski they have known me for a long time, always take care of me by going above and beyond in customer service. As many of you know we in Michigan love getting lots and lots of snow , we I decided to take my Mazda 2015 CX5 AMD out for a drive during and after all the crazy amount of snow we got this past Sunday and Monday, and the car drove like a champ through all the snow most people I saw get stuck or go through, I do not have any snow tires on the CX5 but it went over all the snow and ice in my way with out any effort and even better the car did not eat all the gas to do it! What I would like to say is this dealer ship is so amazing I drive sometimes 30+ miles out of my way even just to get an oil change . Thank You So Much!!!

Kindness is best!
1/21/2015

"Big Thanks to Diane Richmond"

My recent visit to Surburban Dealers was stellar. I have had two previous leased Mazda 6 and was considering another Brand. However after researching the other brand and making comparisons I decided to stay with Mazda. The reason for my stay was due to Diane Richmond. She has always been patience, thorough and very informative. She enjoys her job, but more importantly loves helping her customers. Whether i'm in the showroom or service area, she makes you feel important with her winning personality. She worked with the financial rep to make the numbers work for me with the type of vehicle selected. I'm hoping to enjoy my Mazda 3 with the future. Thanks again Diane!!! From Brenda C

Claire Blanchard
1/18/2015

"Another Fabulous car buying experience!"

This is my second leasing experience with Mazda. They make the transition to getting your new car easy and comfortable. Diane Richmond is always very knowledgeable and friendly. No pressure in purchasing anything you're not sure about. Everyone you come in contact with here from the service dept. to the sales team always have a smile on and are ready to help. I would definitely recommend anyone considering a new car to come here, you will not need to go anywhere else! I also love my new Mazda 6, drives like a dream!

Bob Brancato
1/01/2015

"Always a positive experance "

Bought a new Mazda 3 and when I drove it home it had a vibration and it pulled to the left. I though he we go, lots of money for a new car and already problems. Took it back to Suburban the next morning, needless to say I was a bit moody. They took it right in and said they would give me a loner car if needed. They replaced the tire and wheel because it was out of spec, now the car drives fine. only there a short time and the service Manger, Technician, and my sales person all came to talk to me during the repair. Very unusual for a car Dealership, Like I was Family to them. I would recommend Suburban Mazda to anyone looking to buy a new car, ask for Diane Richmond, very knowledgeable and no pressure.

davidpatters
11/03/2014

"Easy low-stress car buying"

I had a great experience at Suburban Mazda of FH, and Shane was a huge help. Both he and Mark made the process simple, were transparent, and informative and helpful without being overbearing or like the stereotypical car salesmen. Satisfied with everything they've offered so far.

Reviews of Mark Schankowski