Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills Info
About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

"Easy low-stress car buying"

I had a great experience at Suburban Mazda of FH, and Shane was a huge help. Both he and Mark made the process simple, were transparent, and informative and helpful without being overbearing or like the stereotypical car salesmen. Satisfied with everything they've offered so far.

"Terrible/Rude customer service"

I leased a brand new 2015 mazda cx-5 2 months ago. A stress fracture appeared on my windshield last night that kept propagating throughout the day. Service manager (Idrees) was rudely trying to dismiss my complaint, stating it was a stone chip. It was clearly not, Btw! Do u have pics from Dania's baby shower?? Can u plz send me some! nor is he an engineer to unequivocally make that conclusion. He laughed at my father (who is an architectural design engineer) and was very smug when talking to me. The salesperson (Diane) who sold me the car walked away as I was talking to her! They've sold me the car and no longer care about customer satisfaction. This is how you lose a customer. I will no longer be renewing my lease with them. The sales manager was the only one that had good customer service skills and tried to help.

idrees

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills responded to this review

October 30, 2014

We would like to thank you for your valuable feedback. Customer service and satisfaction always has been, and will continue to be our number one priority. We have reviewed your situation with our management team, and will use it as a lesson to continue improving our efforts to provide our customers with excellent service.

"Great car, smooth purchase experience"

I had a very positive experience buying my new Mazda 6, thanks especially to my salesman Shane Miller. He was able to line me up with exactly the color and model I wanted at a good price, without an excessively long wait for delivery (I realize these cars are much in demand). Mark, Ray and Damon were also helpful at various times in the purchase. I would certainly recommend Shane and the rest of the team for anyone interested in buying a Mazda. Dave P.

"Highly unprofessional!"

I leased a brand new Mazda 3 2014 with a navigation system two weeks ago, and a week later, I discovered that on the front windscreen there was a sales promotion printed in bold stating '$2500 off-ask for details'(picture posted). I contacted the sales person who sold us the car, and he forwarded me to the manager's e-mail stating that: 'The dealer we got the vehicle from in Ohio advertises differently'. I accepted the reason and went to the dealership to get the sign removed. It turns out that they did not have a person working in the service department to remove the sign, instead the manager asked the sales person to remove the sign. On that visit, I mentioned to the manager that my navigation system crashed one day and it took sometime for it turn back on. The manager gave me the excuse that it's a computer system, and like all computers it can crash sometime. He gave me complementary all weather mats to make up for it. Today, it rained again and the exact sign resurfaced on my screen. During this time, my navigation system also started giving me problems. It would stop working randomly and giving me a message that 'your vehicle is not equipped with a navigation system'. (pic posted). I emailed the manager regarding both the issues, and a reply from the sales person saying, 'The navigation , probably needs an update , you can bring it in and they can do a system update, the window thing I have no idea why it keeps coming up it might be in the inside of the window I don't know , when you bring it back it Ill see if I can get it off .' So, he is telling me that he will 'SEE' if he can get it off and the navigation system needs a system update. I got the vehicle 2 weeks ago, and they did not even bother making sure the vehicle is in a proper condition!! I have been driving with that promotion on my car, and then the navigation system crashes on me...so much for paying 2 grands extra for the navigation system! The sales rep called me back, and was extremely impolite on the phone. He told me that the nav system is not working because it's a 'computer' and 'computers do not work sometimes and it is not out fault'. He did not offer me an apology, neither did the manager call me back. He just transferred me to the service department to sort it out on my own. I am very disappointed by the customer service of Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills and I caution everyone to beware of Suburban and DO NOT lease/finance any vehicle from them. They are extremely unprofessional.

"Friendly Sales and Service"

Sonya and Mark were very patient with me as I went through the process of purchasing a new vehicle. Sonya made it very easy. Whenever I came in for "another" test drive, she was always smiling and had the vehicle ready to take for a spin. When I finally purchased the car, when I arrived all the paperwork had been prepared and the transaction went smoothly. Even now, when I take the car in for routine service, she continues to make sure that everything is going well and that I am truly satisfied with the car. Thanks Sonya

"Shane Goes the Extra Mile"

There were a couple of bumps during the purchase, but I'm really pleased they were willing to work with me to get things right. Kudos to Shane Miller - not only did he work really hard to smooth things out, but he also took the time to try to answer all my questions.

"Mazda3 2011 broken motor mount"

2011 Mazda3(Certified Pre-Owned). Bought it less than a month ago. Already had to take the car in 4 times. The very first time the certification said that the car was in "good shape". Took the car in the very next day with warped rotors and a bad brake pad, kept hearing grinding noise from the right passenger side under the hood which seems like a bad motor mount to me. Apparently Mazda's are well known for the "AWESOME" motor mounts on their cars which keep on failing every 50K miles. The dealer fixes the rotor issue, but would not agree that the motor mount is gone bad. Was told that it is normal for those make and model to make that kind of a noise which sounds utter B.S to me. Asked for a re-inspection the 3rd time during which they found some minor repair work to be done on the car. Makes me wonder what kind of a shoddy certification job was done in the first place by the dealership. And ohh before i forget, it has been almost a month and the Mazda Customer Service in CA say they haven't received any paperwork as of today which shows that the car is CPO.!! Very Very Poor dealership. They claim to be factory trained mechanics. But still can't do the certification properly!!! Ridiculous.

Brian, Aaron

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills responded to this review

April 28, 2014

We're sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations concerning your Mazda, as we've tried to work with you as best we could to address your concerns. Given that we've already replaced the brake pads and rotors, and after several inspections by both service technicians and a manager, did not find any issues with the motor mounts, we are unsure how else we may assist you. However, we do apologize for not submitting your CPO sooner, our General Store Manager was made aware of the problem and made sure that the CPO was then reported. Should you like to speak with her regarding this matter, her name is Christina Tomasino-Rowan and both she and our Service Manager, Jim Ross, may be reached at (248) 471-0800. Thank You.

"Damon Vasoughi is an excellent sales consultant. He pays..."

Damon Vasoughi is an excellent sales consultant. He pays attention to the details and went the extra mile to make sure all my questions were answered. He was assisted by Brian and Mark and I appreciated their care and concern in making sure I was a satisfied customer.

"Brian was outstanding and very professional. Very down to..."

Brian was outstanding and very professional. Very down to earth..I trusted his opinion and he had a very pleasant and kind way about him. I will definitely send friends and family to him.

Brian Graham

"I had a very positive experience working with Shane. He..."

I had a very positive experience working with Shane. He was very friendly and polite. I liked that he wasn't "pushy" as I've had prior experiences with car salesmen who were. Everything went smoothly and I'm very happy with the vehicle I purchased. I would definitely recommend Shane and this dealership to my friends and family!

Reviews of Shane Miller