Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills Learn More

VLager
5/02/2016

"Great Experience!"

Had a really great experience at Suburban leasing my new car. Sonya Harris was so friendly and helpful, as was the manager Mark. I switched to this dealership after having a terrible experience at another dealership, and I'm glad I did! We will definitely be back.

benita123
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Dan Ferrara was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. We went to 5 other dealerships looking at vehicles and decided that the Mazda CX-3 was the vehicle for me. There was no pressure at all and I was just given good information. We decided on the SUV on a Saturday and they found it in the color and options we wanted and got it to us on Monday. The pricing was good. Overall my experience was excellent. Definitely would refer this dealership and would go back myself.

aniketpatkar
4/20/2016

"Very good car leasing Experience with Suburban Mazda!"

Before walking in the Suburban Mazda dealership, I must have dealt with at least 5-6 dealers regarding my car leasing deals. My terms were pretty straight forward: choice of car, per month budget, max down payment and features I need. Most of those dealers I went to, made things really complicated and finally nothing came to fruition. With Diane Richmond, it was exactly opposite! First thing we did, we went out for a test-drive where she explained all things about Mazda 3. Hats off to her for doing her homework. So much knowledge about the car, the brand and more! Then it came down to negotiations. no hassle, no pressure, I told her this is what I can afford and boom, I got the car! I will Highly recommend her and the dealership to my friends and family. Thanks a Ton Diane!!

April 22, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new Mazda 3 and your experience with Diane met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Mazdaguy
4/17/2016

"Excellent!!"

Sonya is really helpful and was very prompt with all the questions I had. There was no pressure at all from the beginning. Sonya along with Mark was very helpful in assessing my situation and suggesting an optimal solution. When I went to pick up the car, she had all the documents ready to go and I was able to be on my way in less than 45 mins. Overall a great and very pleasant buying experience. I am loving my new Mazda!!

April 18, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Sonya met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new Mazda! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

PleasedCustomers
3/20/2016

"No pressure, no gimmicks, no hassle"

I had done my research watching the internet pricing of Mazda 6 Tourings at dealers within an hour of my home. Suburban Farmingtonhills Mazda consistently had the lowest price with the largest inventory. My husband and I met Sonya Harris on a Tuesday morning for a test drive. Sonya was personable, polite, curteous, and knowledgeable. When she presented us with the offer, it was consistent with the Internet pricing I had seen -- absolutely no need to haggle. Sonya answered all of my questions and let me know that getting the car I wanted (blue reflex color, moon/Bose, heated seats) would be no problem. Sonya was right! We arrived at the dealer 9:55AM Saturday and left an hour 'ish later with a beautiful new car. I highly recommend the dealership in general and Sonya in particular.

March 21, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new Mazda! We are so happy to hear that Sonya could provide you with great customer service and made sure you were a satisfied customer! It's great that you got the vehicle you wanted and we hope you are loving it! We look forward to working with you again when you're ready for your next one!

cfediuk
3/14/2016

"Love my New Mazda Miata"

This is the second car we have purchased at this dealership and worked with Diane Richmond. She is helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. I wouldn't hesitate to return and work with Diane in the future! Thank you, Diane! I love my new car!

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and continued business! We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Diane met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

ggmoreau
3/03/2016

"Outstanding!"

Diane Richmond deserves kudoes for her capable handling of customers. Not only is she sociable, she is incredibly knowledgable about Mazda products. Added to the fact that I had a bad sales experience with my last Toyota Matrix lease, I am a curious person. Diane patiently answered all my questions. I especially appreciated the lack of pressure, for she allowed me plenty of time to decide on the right vehicle. I'm sure she helped me to lease the right one, for I've been driving around in the snow with confidence, warm seats, and a big smile on my face.

March 04, 2016

Thank you for your incredible feedback! You have no idea how good it is to hear that Diane could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. We hope to work with you again soon!

buddrive2
2/11/2016

"Avoid ALL Service "

Sales team great however the service........... I took my car to Mazda of Farmington HIils, Where I met a guy named Brian. Seemed like a nice at first. I kindly asked him to test drive my car because their bodyshop did poor quality of work Suburban Collision of Farmington Hills. Which was the reason I was their for their poor quality of work. I waited ended up waiting 3 hours only to be sent home and come back when the part arrived. I found the noise was coming from the poor quality of work and other missing parts! I asked Brian if it was safe to drive he said "yes" and trusted him. I later found out that it was a big safety issue driving my car after getting a second opinion. Driving a car that is unsafe causing a potential accident isn't worth it the risking my life. No one is accountable seems no a days. If can can steer one person away my review then it was well worth it. Nobody should have to deal with what I went through. I will not never step into the dealership again.

Brian Edelen

February 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to hear more about your experience so that we may find a way to rectify the situation. Please contact our Parts Manager, Dan Doran, at 248-471-0800 or ddoran@suburbancollection.com at your earliest convenience.

greyhound37
2/03/2016

"Very pleasant car buying experience with Diane"

I had a very pleasant car buying experience with Diane Richmond at Suburban Mazda. Diane was able to sit down with me and tell me all about the Mazda brand, which was new to me, as well as provide detailed information about multiple vehicles and trims. Diane was very patient with my longer than average time from first visit to purchase and was able to answer all my questions, and that of my spouse when we were both able to come in to the dealership. I would recommend not only trying Mazda if you've never dealt with the brand, but also Suburban Mazda and Diane as a saleswoman.

February 05, 2016

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Diane. Customer service is our number one priority and we are very pleased that she was able to explain everything to you and was patient! We hope to work with you again in the near future!

Donuyale
1/23/2016

"Awesome"

They helped me every step of the way from deciding what model vehicle I wanted, pricing, and features. I didn't feel pressured to buy and they gave me room to make a decision!

January 25, 2016

It is great that they assisted you in any way you needed during the car buying process and that your experience here was positive! We hope to work with you again in the near future!

Reviews of Mark Schankowski