Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Melissa Tomassi

June 19, 2017

"it was ok"

- mrsam

I love my new car. The people I worked with are great, friendly. Did I said I love my new car a Mazda mx5 grand touring .

Melissa Tomassi

June 19, 2017

"Excellent experience with Zack Maki"

- Pmillzz

When I went in a few weeks back the dealership was understaffed but Zack Maki made sure it didn't impact the customer's experience! He was patient, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to any email/phone call. He even personally picked up my Mazda from the sister location in Troy to ensure I got the exact car that I wanted. I will definitely do business again at this location! Thank you!

June 11, 2017

"Excellent Sales Service by Diane Richmond"

- sreejit

I bought my first car from this dealership two years back. Diane Richmond was the sales rep. I can say, she is the best. She had been very responsive to all my queries before and after the sale. Even now, if I have a query, she is always there. I am very happy with the service provided so far. I wish Diane all the best and highly recommend others to do get in touch with Diane if you are planning to but a new Mazda car from Farmington Hills dealership.

Diane Richmond