Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills
Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills Info
About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

About Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

"Friendly Sales and Service"

Sonya and Mark were very patient with me as I went through the process of purchasing a new vehicle. Sonya made it very easy. Whenever I came in for "another" test drive, she was always smiling and had the vehicle ready to take for a spin. When I finally purchased the car, when I arrived all the paperwork had been prepared and the transaction went smoothly. Even now, when I take the car in for routine service, she continues to make sure that everything is going well and that I am truly satisfied with the car. Thanks Sonya

"Shane Goes the Extra Mile"

There were a couple of bumps during the purchase, but I'm really pleased they were willing to work with me to get things right. Kudos to Shane Miller - not only did he work really hard to smooth things out, but he also took the time to try to answer all my questions.

"Mazda3 2011 broken motor mount"

2011 Mazda3(Certified Pre-Owned). Bought it less than a month ago. Already had to take the car in 4 times. The very first time the certification said that the car was in "good shape". Took the car in the very next day with warped rotors and a bad brake pad, kept hearing grinding noise from the right passenger side under the hood which seems like a bad motor mount to me. Apparently Mazda's are well known for the "AWESOME" motor mounts on their cars which keep on failing every 50K miles. The dealer fixes the rotor issue, but would not agree that the motor mount is gone bad. Was told that it is normal for those make and model to make that kind of a noise which sounds utter B.S to me. Asked for a re-inspection the 3rd time during which they found some minor repair work to be done on the car. Makes me wonder what kind of a shoddy certification job was done in the first place by the dealership. And ohh before i forget, it has been almost a month and the Mazda Customer Service in CA say they haven't received any paperwork as of today which shows that the car is CPO.!! Very Very Poor dealership. They claim to be factory trained mechanics. But still can't do the certification properly!!! Ridiculous.

Brian, Aaron

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills responded to this review

April 28, 2014

We're sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations concerning your Mazda, as we've tried to work with you as best we could to address your concerns. Given that we've already replaced the brake pads and rotors, and after several inspections by both service technicians and a manager, did not find any issues with the motor mounts, we are unsure how else we may assist you. However, we do apologize for not submitting your CPO sooner, our General Store Manager was made aware of the problem and made sure that the CPO was then reported. Should you like to speak with her regarding this matter, her name is Christina Tomasino-Rowan and both she and our Service Manager, Jim Ross, may be reached at (248) 471-0800. Thank You.

"Damon Vasoughi is an excellent sales consultant. He pays..."

Damon Vasoughi is an excellent sales consultant. He pays attention to the details and went the extra mile to make sure all my questions were answered. He was assisted by Brian and Mark and I appreciated their care and concern in making sure I was a satisfied customer.

"Brian was outstanding and very professional. Very down to..."

Brian was outstanding and very professional. Very down to earth..I trusted his opinion and he had a very pleasant and kind way about him. I will definitely send friends and family to him.

Brian Graham

"I had a very positive experience working with Shane. He..."

I had a very positive experience working with Shane. He was very friendly and polite. I liked that he wasn't "pushy" as I've had prior experiences with car salesmen who were. Everything went smoothly and I'm very happy with the vehicle I purchased. I would definitely recommend Shane and this dealership to my friends and family!

"Shane had a particularly "different" experience..."

Shane had a particularly "different" experience as far as providing customer service to me in my car purchase. I was out of town on government travel and had to handle almost everything over the phone. Shane was very courtious and always responded to my emails in a timely manor. He was patient when my auto insurance took FOREVER to get my paper work over and when I arrived at the car dealership Shane had all of my final purchase paper work ready. I also had an EXCELLENT finance manager assist me named Dave who got me an unbelieveable interest rate. Even when there was a slight hiccup in the process Dave and Shane quickly rectified the matter and made things right (Not every sale can be perfect). I love my new vechicle and plan on returning to Suburban with in a year to purchase a another vechicle for my wife. I plan on dealing with Shane again in this endevor.

"I could not have asked for a better overall experience...."

I could not have asked for a better overall experience. After multiple unpleasant car buying struggles in the past, it was incredibly refreshing to have such a positive experience at Suburban imports in Farmington Hills. I came to Suburban hoping to trade in my car and purchase a used vehicle. After being low-balled by multiple other dealerships, Suburban was able to give me exactly what I asked for my trade-in. They even came down on the price of the new vehicle I was hoping to purchase. The staff at Suburban, were both genuine and helpful, especially my salesman Sean Music. This dealership focuses on great costumer service rather than solely how much money can be made. I truly felt taken care of and that I had received a great deal(not often can you say that leaving any car dealership). I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking to have a positive, simple, and stress-free experience.

Sean Music

"I loved working with Damon and Mark. Both were..."

I loved working with Damon and Mark. Both were incredibly helpful and friendly. I thought I would need to wait for the car I wanted to be ordered and delivered to the dealership, but I left the SAME DAY with the EXACT car I had wanted and the process could not have gone more smoothly. This is the 5th car I have leased through Suburban, and I would never consider going anywhere else. Every experience I have had with this dealership and its employees has been very positive. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a Mazda product!!

Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills responded to this review

October 29, 2013

We're happy that Damon and Mark were able to provide you with such a good experience, and we hope that you will come back and see them again when it's time to get into your next vehicle. Have a great day!

"My name is Jurabek Mamatov, and I am a customer. I liked..."

My name is Jurabek Mamatov, and I am a customer. I liked this car and service very much. Everybody was nice with me, espicially Mr. Andrew. Thank you to everybody.

Sonya Harris