Suburban Mazda of Farmington Hills

Melissa Tomassi

August 19, 2017

"New Mazda 6"

- ZZChen

Suburban Mazda at Farmington hills is the fourth dealership I visited before I bought a 2017 Mazda 6. Zack has been really nice and patient throughout the process and was never pushing me to buy one. Although there were only two salesman on Saturday and it took me six hours to trade in and buy the new car, they really gave me a good deal that is way better than all the other dealership I went to. I love my Mazda 6

August 07, 2017

"GREAT SERVICE!!"

- Deependra Singh

Dealing with car dealers can be challenging sometimes. and it's not my favorite part of car buying process. With Zack Maki, i had really nice experience buying my Mazda 3. He was very informative, straight forward and helpful. I would like to say thanks to him for this experience.

August 02, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- kharp

I had a great experience coming into Suburban Mazda to buy a new 2017 CX-5. Zack was the sales person we dealt with and he was absolutely amazing. When it was time to pick up my new car there were some imperfections after being detailed and Zack was in the parking lot cleaning my new car himself! I had purchased a car a few years back from this same dealership and this was a much better experience. Melissa and Zack were awesome to work with and have been able to provide excellent service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone!

Melissa Tomassi