Summit Place Kia

Internet Sales Manager
Austin Hallmark, General Sales Manager, Summit Place Kia

Austin Hallmark

June 23, 2017

"I had an amazing experience at summit place kia"

- Angel

I went to trade my car in at summit place KIA Mr. Sickle did an excellent job in explaining what I had to do to trade my car in I had credit but not good credit so he also showed me how to start boosting my credit score up which was some good points but through Mr. Sickle I did get my new car I am very happy I want to thank Mr. Sickle for all his help and I would highly regimen summit place KIA..... Thanks for yr help Mr. Sickle for helping me get my new car I love it !!!! 😎😎

June 19, 2017

"Purchased 2015 Kia Sorento"

- mjrtsnyder

Bradley and Summit Place Kia worked with us to give us a fair trade in and a Sorento that met our requirements. The process was quick, and we are very happy with our new vehicle. .

June 17, 2017

"Summit Place Kia you have one fine salesmen"

- HappyShena

A BIG Thank you, Thank you to Bryan!!!! He understood, he listened and he put me in my first car and told me to take a test drive. Not only did he take away the worry and ease my doubts he was a friend. I really appreciate how patient and understanding he was, Calm and peaceful spirit. I believe he went over and beyond to make sure I had a car. Now I am an ecstatic owner of a brand new 2017 Kia Forte and I love every bit of It?. He and everyone at Kia gave me peace of mind. Top of the line customer service, was there to answer questions when ever I needed and always with a friendly smile. Well done, one extra satisfied customer here. 😁 I'm so excited. Thank you!!!!!

Bryan Carlton