Summit Place Kia

Austin Hallmark

Costa Demopoulos, Sales Consultant, Summit Place Kia

Costa Demopoulos

March 25, 2017

"Purchasing a Kia Sportage "

- JerryK

Outstanding servlce. Experience of buying my new Kia Sportage seemed effortless. My salesman took care of me from beginning to end. It was a pleasure working with Bradly Vansickle. The Pickle rocks !!!

March 24, 2017

"Caring and Precise"

- Love323

Wil is a kind individual. I was skeptical that he could assist me. I went in for used, stepped out with new with an affordable rate. Wil took his time and showed sincerity. I will recommend all to him.

March 24, 2017

"made it work!!"

- mzz_carter

Bradley was a great sales rep, he diligently worked out all obstacles and got me in my vehicle the same day. if you're in a pickle go see Van Sickle!!!

Summit Place Kia, Waterford, MI, 48328