Sunrise Chevrolet

Javier Guzman

May 28, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- Mztoney

I had the best car buying experience at Sunrise Chevrolet. Where do I start from walking through the door to me walking out the door it was just a great experience. Matt my salesman was very professional and knowledgeable and I liked that I wanted someone who knew alot about cars but especially the car I had in mind. I liked the fact that I told him exactly what car I wanted and he made it happen for me. I always thought buying a car was like pulling teeth but Matt, Rick and the rest of the Sunrise Chevrolet team made it painless as possible. If you're looking to buy a car or truck I recommend you go to Sunrise Chevrolet.

Rick Mackintosh

May 27, 2017

"Buying made easy"

- Craig

From the minute we walked through the door everyone was courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. Great staff and great service. Would recommend them to anyone looking to buy. They walked us through the entire process and were straightforward and honest in dealing with us. And the car is great for the price they had it listed as. Most competitive in a 200 mile radius from my home. I would gladly do business with them again!!

Sean Donato
Jose Martinez
Krystal Johnson

May 27, 2017

"Buying a used car"

- Kira25

I went in to buy a used car and everyone in the office made the process quick and easy. My salesman was Lee Taylor and he did a great job of answering any questions I had and made the process of buying my first car very enjoyable. I recommend Sunrise to anyone looking for a dealer that has great cars and great customer service as well

Lee Taylor