Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

rd41524
1/29/2016

"Great Professional Experience"

Dealt with Judy Rawcliffe over the phone and answered all of my questions. She then introduced me to Ron Flugger who was so wonderful to deal with. Both really went out of his way for me. I highly recommend Sussex Honda.

Ksemeraro
1/28/2016

"Best experience!"

Gary Zinn was my salesmen and he was absolutely phenomenal! After past experiences with dealers this was by far my BEST experience! I went in very upset about my blown engine on my Jeep and left with a leased 2015 civic! I couldn't be happier!

tony83
1/19/2016

"Extremely positive experience"

The level of service that we received at Sussex Honda was excellent. Gary Zinn was the representative that we dealt with was very personable and knowledgeable. We would recommend Sussex Honda to anyone in the market for a car. It was a truly positive experience. Anthony Lazzaro

SJDalton
1/14/2016

"Best Honda dealership with the best salesman, Roger Gibbons!"

I have been using Sussex Honda for over 20 years. I just leased my 6th vehicle with them. Roger Gibbons is the best salesman. Always courteous, knowledgeable and just an all around great guy. Shopping for a vehicle can be very stressful, I do it every 3 years. I always come back to Hondas because of their great vehicles and Sussex Honda for the great experience. From the time you walk in, take your test drive and the signing process, it's just comfortable. Roger always makes sure I know what every button and knob is for before I leave with my new vehicle. I always recommend Sussex Honda because they are the best. See you in 3 years!

Happy Honda Owner James
1/12/2016

"THE Triple D"

I called to set up a date to see about buying my wife a car. I spoke with Dominic Cannavale. A very well mannered educated gentleman. He then set me up with Daniel Brookes. Daniel arranged for my wife and I to take a test ride. He then explained everything about the Honda accord we wanted to buy. He left us feeling very comfortable about buying the Accord. So much so that we bought two of them the same day. He then turns us over to Daniel Pole. He explained our options for extended warranties. We loved the way he presented the various packages without pressure. We bought extended packages for both cars. The Triple D that I typed in my tittle refers to the three professional gentleman that we had the pleasure to do business with. GREAT JOB MEN!!! THANK YOU James Pagnanella

Dan Pole

Erbie
1/11/2016

"we keep coming back for cars "

Your sales department are both professional and not over powering. Its nice to work with individuals that understand that you have a price range and need to stay within it. This is our third Honda from your dealership and two within the past two years. Our first Honda was with us for 12 years and was purchased as a resale.

rws82
12/30/2015

"Great new CRV"

Chuck was extremely helpful getting my family into a new 2015 CRV. He was friendly and professional through the entire process. I'd highly recommend seeing him at Sussex Honda.

Chuck Buchholtz

JSD
12/29/2015

"Professional and Friendly Service and a Positive Experience"

I was interested in the Honda accord since it is a good looking car and a good value. My lease is coming due soon on primary vehicle and since the experience of test driving the accord was positive I decided to buy this car now, a little early, before my lease ends. Sussex car had the model I wanted with a manual transmission. I was busy so my time was limited and I put out a request for pricing online. Dominic followed up perfectly to my sporadic emails and made phone calls to follow up. Dan was very friendly and knowledgeable and although he was trying to close the sale he was not pushy or rude at all. I can truly say my experience at Sussex Honda was very positive and I would recommend them to anyone.

Dan (final paperwork)

Man Car
12/23/2015

"Always have what I need"

It was time to replace my 2004 Honda Pilot with 236,000 miles on it (it would've lasted longer if I had paid attention to a few minor problems that became big), and I knew I couldn't afford a big car payment. My salesman Roger, from whom I have previously purchased 4 Hondas for my family and myself, got on the case and we came up with a low mileage, one owner 2008 Pilot in excellent condition and with all the luxury features one could hope for. Painless experience to say the least. Thank you Roger!

Well Wisher
12/22/2015

"Best Price We Got for 2015 Honda CRV"

Very satisfied with our experience at Sussex Honda. We got the lowest price through truecars.com and had a relatively quick and hassle free buying experience.

Reviews of Gary Zinn