Sussex Honda

Felicia Smolinski

January 21, 2017

"FANTASTIC! "

- vadim1988

The best experience I've ever had of buying a car. The staff was friendly and answered all of my questions. Daniel even came in on his day off to help me. He has been wonderful, he even gave me his cellphone number and responded in an extremely timely manner. He is fantastic. Great worker! The price was also better than any other dealership, even better than the Costco Auto Program!

January 19, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- TonyZ. Newton

Very good dealership....Chuck is a fantastic salesman, very knowledge and helpful. Entire process was effortless with no hassle.....making this a Great buying experience !

January 18, 2017

"Caring Customer Service"

- Moody77

The dealership did not have the civic in dark blue, but Peter found one and assured me he could get the car in a few days. I got a call a few days later and he had the car. He also helped me get a head start with the financial department. I made an appointment to pick up the car after work, and was pleased to find that everything was moving along smoothly and quickly. Peter spent time explaining all the features of the car and made sure the phone and Honda Link was set up. He also assured me that I could call with any questions. Peter was easy to work with and efficient. He kept me in the loop through the whole process. Peter didn’t just want to sell me a car he made the effort to get me the car and color I wanted. Let’s face it if he just wanted to sell a car he could have told me there were no blue cars left on the East Coast. Thanks Peter !

2016 Honda Fit