Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

Lacey
5/01/2016

"Great service, very friendly "

Went to Sussex Honda just to look around and ended up buying a new car for a great deal. Dan was very professional and made car buying an easy and stress free experience.

kurtangle123
4/29/2016

"Happy Customer"

I just bought a 2016 Honda Crv im very pleased with it, my salesman chuck Buchholtz was friendly and very helpful. The experience was beyond my expectations.

Russell Jenkins
4/26/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

The salesman was friendly and knowledgeable. Very easy to deal with. No high pressure sales, just basic good customer service. I would recommend to others.

Meg S
4/24/2016

"Absolutely smooth and painless"

Ron Flugger was an absolute pleasure to work with - friendly, knowledgeable, and genuine. A very positive experience from start to finish. Ron was enthusiastic about the Honda brand and let me take a proper test drive to get a feel for the vehicle. Ron did not rush the process at all, and understood when needed to come back to finish the transaction - compassion is always welcome. The dealership building and grounds were spotless also, and all of the employees were very professional.

Toni S
4/18/2016

"Beyond My Expectations"

I was interested in three cars (Subaru, Mazda, and Honda), so I went to three different dealerships. Because the employees were so aloof and unfriendly, I walked out of the Subaru dealership, and never looked back. Mazada employees were frighteningly pushy - mostly to a severe decline in sales, which they weren't embarrassed to tell me about. They tag teamed me for hours, until I was exhausted and confused. Disgusted, I finally walked out. Sussex Honda was a different world. Chris Romain, Sales Consultant, was respectful, helpful, and not pushy at all. His personality really shined through! He was easy going, pleasant to work with, and guided me through the entire process... which can be pretty scary, due to the financial investment you're making. Had it not been for Chris, I would not have decided on, and purchased, my Honda. I just cannot say enough about your employee, and can only hope you appreciate his professionalism and sincere efforts.

johnnyg
4/12/2016

"Relaxing and positive"

The salesman was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful without being the slightest bit pushy. I love the car; I am feeling no buyers' remorse whatsoever. Overall good experience.

Roxanne Masker
4/10/2016

"Completely satisfied from start to finish."

Personal attention, sales and finance worked diligently to meet all of my needs to get into an Odyssey at the right price. They walked me through each step and explained everything about the vehicle and the financing to me in detail.

David Bradley

Nick
4/09/2016

"A very good experience."

From the first conversation with Donna Salvato from internet sales to signing the papers with Chuck Buckhotlz, this was an enjoyable car buying experience. I traveled 50 miles to this dealer and would do it again the next time I am ready to purchase a vehicle. Donna was patient and attended to all of my needs and questions. She was so nice we just had to meet her on the day we picked up the vehicle just to say thank you in person. Chuck took time to go over all the details and would not rest until he was certain we were leaving satisfied, and we sure were. We will be back again.

Robert Reynolds
4/08/2016

"Best Car buying experience ever"

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Brian was helpful, professional and never pushy. He answered all my questions and worked with me to get the best price for the vehicle I wanted. Would recommend Sussex Honda and Brian Buck to anyone looking for a car. Thanks!

Rich
4/06/2016

"Good experience"

Lou as very thorough in explaining the details of the car A special acolaide to Michelle in customer service. I would not have bought this car if it had not been for her thoroughness and follow up as well as well as friendliness on the phone. She should be selling cars instead of being in customer service.

Reviews of Ron Flugger