Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda

Call
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

"Great Experience!!"

Wonderful dealership - no pressure at all! This is our second purchase with Sussex Honda. They are extremely customer focused and will work with you and make you feel at ease! Sales Rep. David Kolstad was very knowledgeable in showing us the Civic we purchased. We'll be back!

"Very friendly and professional team and service"

Walked into Sussex Honda yesterday after quite frustrating visit to Toyota right across the street from Honda. What a difference in experience! My wife and I spent over 2 hours at Toyota, negotiating and not coming to any agreement on pricing and conditions, trying to lease Camry or Prius. We have been loyal Toyota customers for over 12 years, but now it looks like Honda may have become our preferred place to shop for new cars. Sales rep Brian Buck at Sussex Honda was calm, professional and quickly understood our needs and expectations and immediately came up with conditions and numbers which were working for us. Within an hour I was a proud owner of new Honda Civic for the right monthly payments. No hassle and no frustration. I will come back to this dealership when time comes to shop for new vehicle and I will definitely recommend this place to my friends.

"My New pre-owned certified Honda CRV"

Sussex Honda has a clean, open , friendly atmosphere in the showroom and in the service department. I know this from my experience with a lease-to-buy Honda CRV. David Kolstad was friendly, professional and not overbearing when he approached me. He took the time to listen to my needs in a car for my father and was very courteous. My father bought a car somewhere else before having a chance to look at Sussex Honda. David had sent me a follow-up letter with his card and I remembered him when I unexpectedly was in need of a new car. He was attentive, honest and professional when we test drove a couple of Honda CRV. He helped me to make the most practical choice Honda CRV LX, even though it did not have the features of my former CRV EX. Thank you, David and Daniel.

"Thank you Lou"

I had a very nice experience Saturday ahoppong for cars with Mr. Lou Kosco. He made it less stressful and was full of enthisasum. He was well versed in all the cars on the lot and had answers to all my questions.

"Great Experience All Around! "

My families' experience at Sussex Honda in Newton was outstanding. The Honda representative that worked with us 'Scott Pedersen' respected the fact that we knew what we wanted. He did not try to push us toward higher end models that were beyond our price range. It was also really refreshing to speak with someone as knowledgeable and passionate about the product they were selling. The entire time I had the impression that I was speaking to a loyal Honda owner that happened to sell cars and not to a salesman that happened to work at Honda. Great experience all around. They were straight with us, got us a deal that we liked and made the entire process as smooth as possible. Thanks Sussex Honda.

"NO DEAL!"

I did my homework and went to Sussex Honda well prepared. I met with Brian and test drove the exact car I was ready to buy. It was going well until I did what every consumer has the right to do and that is NEGOTIATE! That is when Brian's true character came out. He became condescending and outright rude! Although I was open and prepared to talk about leasing, it was not even mentioned by Brian or the Sales Manager After 2 days I called Brian and gave him the opportunity to quote me a lease option and guess what, He still has not called me back! I guess he is over his quota for the month and doesn't need my sale! I have since gone to Joyce Honda in Denville and met with David who was less experienced but so easy to work with. I will be leasing my EXL Honda Pilot from David at Joyce Honda in Denville on Monday!

"Most confident car purchase "

We came to look at cars at Sussex Honda and we ended up buying our car the same day. Top quality sales people and customer service. Thank you!

"Hassle Free"

It was great doing business with Sussex Honda. Overall it was hassle free and easy. I normally hate shopping for a car, but they made it fun! I'm thrilled with my new Accord!

"excellent experience"

After a horrible experience at a local Subaru Dealership we stopped by Sussex Honda on Saturday 9/20/14 and the service we received from our salesperson Lauren was AWESOME. We had been waiting 8 weeks for a Subaru Forester with no evidence our car would ever arrive. Lauren ask what we wanted in a vehicle she said she could get us everything we wanted within a week. Well it was NOT a week...she called us the following Monday morning to advise us the car would be on the lot that afternoon. Honda Service Dept added the trailer hitch and block heater the next morning and we drove our new Honda CRV home Tuesday evening. Needless to say the order for the Subaru was cancelled.

David Pole took care of our extended warranty

"New Crosstour"

Sussex Honda and its staff made leasing my new vehicle a quick, easy experience. Would recommend them for anyone looking into leasing or purchasing a vehicle.

Peter Fetz