Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda

Call
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

Arjay
12/17/2014

"Happy To Be A Part of The Sussex Honda Family"

From the moment I walked through the doors at Sussex Honda I felt at home. I needed to purchase a new car because my 2003 Honda was no longer worth fixing David Kolstad took me for a test drive and I fell in love with the car. David made the whole experience easy and painless. I will definitely be purchasing future vehicles from Sussex Honda and will recommend the dealership and David every chance that I get.

christina.verduchi
12/15/2014

"Superior customer service."

My experience at Sussex Honda was incredible. Car shopping is never a fun experience for me but Lauren made it easy and fun. There were no sales games, she was friendly and both she and Alex helped me overcome some of the obstacles that could have stood in my way of getting the car I really wanted. Thanks to both of them and I will be recommending Sussex Honda to my friends and family.

Alex

George Conklin
12/13/2014

"Not bad at all"

David was knowledgeable on all aspects of the vehicle my wife and I purchased. He had my Bluetooth set up in no time at all and made the whole buying experience pleasant . We would recommend David and the dealership.

maryannrsly
12/11/2014

"A Great Experience at Sussex Honda"

I purchased a new 2014 Honda Cross Tour XL on Saturday, December 5, 2014 at Sussex Honda in Newton,NJ.. I had. a great experience. My salesman, Gary Zinn, listened to what I wanted and found the perfect car for me. He was extremely helpful in all areas of the sale. I fell that he helped me to find the right car at the right price. I felt very comfortable at Sussex and had a positive experience with Gary and everyone at Sussex Honda.. I would definitely recommend Gary and Sussex Hona to anyone I knew who was looking to purchase a car. I had a great experience at Sussex Honda and I love my new car!

stephglefty
12/10/2014

"I wouldn't shop anywhere else"

Your service department has always taken care of me and my car, so when I was ready to buy new one, there was no question but that I would buy from Sussex Honda, Lauren was very knowledgeable, patient, and personable, made the buying experience a pleasure.

billy0
12/04/2014

"YOU SHOULD NEVER LIE TO A CUSTOMER."

I bought this car on the first snow storm of 2014,day before Thanksgiving. After test driving the car,I was told the oil was changed,and that they check all used Vehicles throw and throw. I told them I would come to pick up car the next day and to please have everything ready so I can just leave before the storm really hits. I got there 1 Hr. after the storm. The car was not ready and once again I asked them if the car was checked over. They told me we are just checking things now and doing the oil change. I also informed them that I would leave my other car and pick it up tomorrow.After I took the car the first thing I noticed was the window wipers were so worn that I had to get new ones ASAP before driving any ferther. I found a ford dealer and they changed them for me. He told me the wipers were down to a nub, and probably where the original.also the window washer tank had a hole in it and could not hold washer fluid.I was furious. I did make it home in the storm. The following days I decided to have the fluids checked and changed. The people at the Jiffy lube informed me after I asked them to tell me if the oil change was done. They told me it looked like mud coming out. They showed me that the Radiator fluid holding tank was complete empty as well. Just a real disappointment . After I went to get my car the next day they put my car in a place that I had to dig it out my place while there used cars where under a awning.You think they could have put my car there so I could just get and drive away,not so. Very Very dishonest dealer and staff.YOU SHOULD NEVER LIE TO A CUSTOMER. T.O.

jlipper
12/01/2014

"An excellent experience at Sussex Honda"

I do not enjoy buying cars. My experience with Eileen changed my mind. She was so very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. My wife and I changed our mind three times about the color - not a problem, even though the car had to be shipped from Connecticut. Eileen had it there in two days. (One was Thanksgiving.) I have never really had a car salesperson before who put the needs of the customer, first. I found the price to be fair and not a drag-out, knock-down experience. I would definitely buy my next Honda from Eileen. She couldn't have been better prepare or more helpful and nice.

mattabba
11/30/2014

"professional, courteous, knowledgeable"

No one finds purchasing a vehicle a truly pleasant experience, but Sussex Honda comes as close as you can get. The staff is respectful and extremely knowledgeable. They get you through the whole procedure as quickly and easily as possible. From the test drive through the paperwork and off the lot, the professional staff at Sussex Honda left us feeling good about our purchase and time there. I have never met a salesperson who was more knowledgeable about his product than Scott Pedersen.

Jacob_Boone
11/25/2014

"Friendly, Fast, Helpful"

I had walked in to buy a new 2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe. Lou was very informative, kind, and gave me every detail I needed to make my decision. He gave me a tour of the vehicle and walked me through every available option I had to purchase my new vehicle in great detail. Everyone at the dealership was very kind and within a week, my car was delivered and I drove off happy.

allen.luberger
11/17/2014

"From Leasing To Purchasing!!"

I had purchased my 2013 Honda fit back on april 3 2014. My saleman David Kolstad worked out a price on leasing my new car. Was happy with a afordable monthly payment they worked out for me. at the time getting a low monthly payment was my concern so this was the base model fit,. So as i used my new Honda Fit i started to noticed i missed a few things that my old 1999 Honda CRV had and also noticed was very noisy with tire noise on the roads. i figured when i replace tires when worn probably would be better. I was at dealer getting oil change and their 26 point inspection and asked if David was working at that time. He met me on showroom floor and he remembered me and asked how i liked car. I told him of the things i missed from my older CRV and asked if he ever heard of turning in a leased vehicle to up grade. He said he would confer with his boss and see what they could work out. Oh that was after he showed me the 2015 Honda Fit they just put on showroom floor. Now i am jealous of the new 2015 Honda fit. After some discussion and working out a affordable monthly payment i was heading home with a new 2015 Honda Fit that rides like a luxury car, no more tire noise and comfort, many things for the comfort of the driver and great stereo system. I love the car and happy I asked about the exchange from leasing to buying.Thanks again to David Kolstad. was a pleasure dealing with him again and made buying a car a stress free experience!!! .

Reviews of David Kolstad