Sussex Honda

Internet Consultant
Chris Romain, Product Consultant, Sussex Honda

Chris Romain

August 16, 2017

"What purchasing a car should be like!"

- mfottrell

We were shopping in other dealerships prior to Honda. We left one because of the high pressure tactics of the manager, the next one was also partners with the 1st one. We got there we were practically dismissed by the salesman because apparently, the previous dealership had called them to warn them we were coming and that we were unlikely to purchase from them. So when we came to Honda, we met Peter Fetz. What a gentleman. He's is an asset for your dealership. I felt like family and I was glad we were able to buy the car from him. He was very patient, answered every question we had and more. Very happy we went into Honda.

Peter Fetz

August 15, 2017

"NO PRESSURE SALE!!!"

- Dsciabica

Having been a longtime Saturn customer where buying a car was a stress free and pleasurable experience , I was very nervous having to shop for cars. I had visited another local dealership and was immediately preyed upon like I feared. When I arrived at Sussex Honda, however, I immediately sensed the much missed Saturn vibe!!! I was introduced to, not attacked by, Paul Pena who listened to my needs and wishes then showed me what was available that met them. I drove away that day in a new 2018 Fit which I never even considered but met my personal and financial needs much better than the SUVs I had researched and looked at for weeks! I highly recommend Paul and Sussex Honda if you appreciate being treated with respect and zero hassles!

Paul Pena

August 15, 2017

"Courteous, professional, efficient"

- Crisdean49

I anticipated the pushy, self-absorbed sales person who had not yet developed acute listening skills, in fact I dreaded the occasion which necessitated my going into the sales arena. My experience with Danny of Sussex Honda was so positive that I was sorry to leave. Not only was he attuned but free from the urgency of having to do anything but attend to my stated requests and anticipating those unanticipated. He was professional, efficient, and pushed the process along with a sense of humor.

Donna Salvato