Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

JFILIP126
3/31/2015

"Buying a new car"

Very pleasant experience excellent person Daniel Brooke's excellant person to deal with will recommend anyone I know to your dealership. Been a loyal customer for 20 yrs.

CivicSiGuy
3/31/2015

"Salesman was top notch(Roger) but detail center failed."

Roger was a dream throughout the entire process. Once I was handed off to Alex things got a little rushed. Alex was competent but I wanted the Sussex Honda sticker removed and he called down and asked about it and said it was in motion. Another person checked in with us and also confirmed it but when I got out to the car it wasn't done. Lack of attention to detail and great customer service is what failed here.

Alex

beccab
3/27/2015

"New Car, Great Experience"

Having already decided exactly what I wanted in a car, I knew I only needed the right person to work with me. I found that at Sussex Honda, with David Kolstad. From the very beginning, I was reassured that my best interests were at the center of all conversation and decisions. I received all of the information I needed, care and attention were taken when answering my questions, and time was dedicated to reviewing all of my options thoroughly. Negotiations did not feel pushy and I felt confident that I was receiving the best deal. The overall service and aesthetics of Sussex Honda were welcoming and excellent. I love my new car and am 100% sure I made the right choice with Honda, with Sussex Honda, and with David Kolstad.

erik
3/27/2015

"Easy to buy and a fair price"

I spoke with Judy Rawcliffe on the phone several times and she was extremely helpful, patient and honest. She is a large part of why I decided to go with Sussex Honda.  When I finally came in to look at a car, I dealt with Lauren Lepse-Habig.  Although I already knew what car I wanted and how much I wanted to pay, she was very friendly and helped broker the deal with the sales manager. After a brief negotiation, a deal was struck and we got things moving.  She quickly set up the purchase and was excellent at keeping me in the loop. Via phone and email she promptly informed me that my car came in early if I wanted to pick it up. She also saved me a trip to Jersey by meeting me near my home to deliver the new license plates when they arrived.  There was a slight hiccup the day I came in to pick up the car.  There was an approximate hour delay cleaning the car, but that was easily overlooked. The only real non-positive experience I had was during the financing. I got the impression that the goal was to convince me to finance the maximum amount through Honda rather than discussing what I wanted my monthly payments to be and how much had to be put down in order to achieve that. Overall, an excellent experience. Highly recommend.

chtkeller
3/20/2015

"Great Experience"

We bought the first car for our daughter at Sussex Honda. Brian took excellent care of us from the test-drive till the car was prepped and filled with gas before we left their dealership. Everybody we met or was involved in the process was extremely friendly and made this a very nice experience for us. We highly recommend this dealership.

jpvybes
3/20/2015

"2012 Toyota Highlander"

I recently purchased a Toyota from Dave at Sussex Honda and had a great experience. He was very friendly and worked with my wife and I to get the monthly payments where we needed to be! I knew going in that a vehicle other than Honda would be priced to sell! They're all very friendly at this dealership, so I would recommend them to all.

MS
3/11/2015

"2015 Accord"

Great Experience!!! Buying a new car can range from nerve racking to complete anxiety. Ron at Sussex Honda made me feel at ease, answered all my questions, and met my needs.I walked in with an internet quote, and was shown several color options. I walked out with an new car in a very short amount of time. Dan in finance was very pleasant on the numbers side. I would recommend them completely.

Daniel Pole, Finance Mansger

newton
3/05/2015

"Excellent Experience! Gary Zinn was GREAT!!"

Best car buying experience by far!!! Sussex Honda is such a great dealership! There weren't any hidden costs or haggling. They honored a great deal for our Pilot without adding any additional fees! Gary Zinn was a FANTASTIC sales consultant!!!! If you are interested in a Honda, I highly recommend working with him! He was extremely easy to work with and knowledgeable about the vehicles! He was helpful without being one of those pressuring salesman!! He stayed in contact with us and answered all of our questions. He set-up all the paperwork in advance for our purchase so the paperwork took about 15-20 minutes (if that long) the day we picked up the car! After we purchased the car, he showed us how to use different features in the vehicle, set-up our phone and told us to contact him anytime if we had any questions. Most importantly, he made the whole car buying experience easy and stress free!!! We would definitely work with him again!!

Accord2015
3/04/2015

"Accord Hybrid"

with Dave's assistance I was able to start all of the necessary while out of state on business. When I arrived at the dealership on Saturday I just needed to sign the paper work and drive away. Everything was ready just as we discussed. great service!!! I would highly recommend giving Dave a call when you are thinking about your next Honda.

Donna
2/26/2015

"First time buying a car on my own. Donna Tam"

David was very thorough. Daniel contract paper work. James service area Excellent. Second CR-V very happy. I Highly Recommend Sussex Honda Super! Donna Tam

James , Daniel ?