Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

Edwin S
6/27/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Daniel and Judy were great to work with, I really enjoyed my experience at Sussex Honda. I've always been weary of car salesman but Daniel and Judy made me feel right at home. This has been the best car buying experience in my lifetime, I would definitely buy from Sussex Honda again and recommend all my family and friends. On a scale form 1 to 10 Daniel you are an 11. Thanks Again!!!

June 27, 2016

Wow, Thank you for your wonderful review. It is nice to see that buying a Honda at Sussex Honda can be an enjoyable experience. Judy and Daniel thank you, also!

BrianstJohn
6/26/2016

"A really good experience"

A very positive experience. I'm very pleased with my certified used vehicle. I'd go back again and recommend them to my friends and family!

June 27, 2016

Thank you for the nice review of your positive experience with Ron and Sussex Honda. Enjoy Your Honda!

edmueller

"Lease 2016 Honda Civic"

We turned in our Leased 2013 Civic and took a lease on a 2016 Lease. My experience wih the entire sales and financing team at Sussex Honda were First Class and Very Professional

June 27, 2016

Thank you for talking the time to review the transition for lease to lease, and for the compliments to Daniel and Sussex Honda. The 2016 Civic is awesome, enjoy it!

elena123

"Purchase of new CRV"

Daniel was great! Friendly, personable, knowledgeble about the vehicle and made our purchase easy. We already knew the model and options we wanted. In 5 min Daniel had our car on the lot ready for us to drive. He was attentive and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

June 27, 2016

We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience with Daniel and Sussex Honda. Thank you for the recommendation, it is invaluable!

mtanne
6/24/2016

"Easiest car buying experience I've ever had..."

Daniel answered all my questions and was very professional. I never felt pressured, his salesmanship and manner was class - A.... a total pleasure to deal with.

Daniel Pole in finance...

Nikkid90
6/23/2016

"Very pleasant environment. "

We walked in after seeing a vehicle online and they had it ready for us within the first three minutes of being there. The salesman we worked with, Danny, was very pleasant and we are very satisfied with our service.

June 23, 2016

Thank you for the nice comments about Danny. We appreciate your choosing Sussex Honda. Thanks, again.

AndoverNJ
6/22/2016

"3rd purchase from this dealership"

We are on our 3rd car purchased from Sussex Honda, which is a good indicator of their level of service. Dan answered all of our questions promptly, in person, by phone, and via email. He was very easy to contact. The car we ultimately decided upon was totally different than the one we originally went in to look at too, so he did answer a lot of questions! The service department at Sussex Honda is awesome as well, which was another factor in our decision.

Marilyn responded to generic email enquires generated by websites.

June 22, 2016

We are happy to hear that Daniel's personal touch helped make your Honda purchase a satisfying experience. Thank you for selecting Sussex Honda and thank you for the nice comment complimenting our Service Department.

Yoly
6/22/2016

"Satisfied customers! "

David & Chuck were wonderful. They were well informed, professional & friendly. They answer all our questions & took care of our concerns. They were willing to helped in any way possible. We are very satisfied with the service & love our new car.

David Bradley

June 22, 2016

Thank you for such a pleasant review of David and Chuck. Thank you for choosing Sussex Honda, enjoy your new Honda!

Newlyweds0409
6/19/2016

"We love our new car!!"

Ron and Daniel really did all they could to make sure we walked out of Sussex Honda with smiles on our faces...and even a few tears of joy from my wife. We look forward to further enhancing our relationship with Sussex Honda through future purchases/leases. We have already recommended Sussex Honda to our family members. Thank you!!

Newlyweds0409 responded to this review

June 20, 2016

We meant to include Daniel from the Finance department. Our apologies to Daniel in Sales. We are sure that he's a great salesman, but he did not assist us.

June 20, 2016

Wow, what a touching review. Your recommendations to your friends and family are the best form of advertising. Thank you!

Happy Me
6/19/2016

"Thanks for your patience!"

Thanks Brian for your patience, even when I was ready to start the paperwork to buy the HRV and asked to look at the CRV. It was a busy Saturday and you didn't make me feel like I was taking up too much of your time with my indecision. I am so glad we took the CRV out for a test drive as it confirmed my first instinct that it was the vehicle I really wanted. This was the 2nd car in our family to be purchased at this dealership and both times were exceptional experiences. I especially appreciated the low key, not pushy, sales attitude. Loving my new CRV 😊 we will purchase from you again. I actually spoke with my neighbor and she will be coming in to trade her 2012 CRV for a 2016.

June 20, 2016

We are also happy that your instincts were correct, both in selecting the CR-V and selecting Sussex Honda. Thank you. Please be sure to have your friend call Brian when she is ready to pick out her new 2016.

Reviews of Chuck Buchholtz