Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

Crvluv03
11/07/2015

"Great car buying experience"

After talking to various dealers, car buying was getting stressful when both parties couldn't reach an agreement. Sussex Honda called me after I showed interest online and gave me a very great offer without the need to go back and forth. They had great customer service and was attentive to my questions and needs. They helped me through the entire process so it went smoothly. A+ would highly recommend

yorkie
11/03/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

Looking for a truck for the very first time was such a new experience for us. There was no high pressure from anyone and politeness was extended. Donna on the internet service always followed through to see how it was going and could she be of assistance. Kevin in the finance office was polite and got us a great rate. We would recommend the dealership to friends even though for us it is a hike. We will consider buying our next car here.

Kevin O.

Patricia
10/26/2015

"Glad to be back"

After owning two CR-V's I tried a Toyota and a Subaru and am back to the CR-V. It is the car that brought me back and the staff that made me glad I did.

Social
10/11/2015

"great experience "

I had bought my first car here 16 years ago. I came back to check out the cars and SUVs . I had talked with Eileen Kelly. She was very professional. Understandable and very helpful. We came back and purchased the 2016 Honda Pilot.. It was a great decision and expirence.

b andres
9/28/2015

"Great service/Great people!"

I was initially weary of shopping for a car online but the team at Sussex Honda made the experience well worth it. Judy was the first person I spoke to at the dealership and she was straight forward, clear, and answered all my questions. After driving 2.5 hours to see the car the next day, Judy referred me to Eileen, who continued the great service all the way through when I finalized and picked up the car. Judy and Eileen were accommodating and a pleasure to work with! I am an out of state customer and would gladly make the drive out here to purchase another car in the future!

Jchaparro
9/27/2015

"great dealership!!!"

Salesman Lou was very friendly and extremely helpful. Although I wasn't able to get into the exact style Accord that i initially went in for, he helped get me into a different trim, and the car he chose was actually perfect!! He was patient and understanding of my wants and needs and worked hard to get a great deal. I would go back again and recommend all to go there too!!

duanebot2001
9/27/2015

"Painless new car purchase"

We arrived at the dealership around 1PM, talked to our salesman, took a test drive, negotiated the price signed the papers and drove out in our new CRV in about 3 hours! the best car buying experience we ever had, no high pressure, no expensive add on's. The staff were all helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Dan Brookes and this dealership for your next car purchase.

Xenia
9/24/2015

"Experienced in buying a new car "

Gary Zinn is a competent salesman. It made my life easier buying a new car from him. He is an asset to your company. Knowledgeable in his job and mostly very helpful. Pays close attention to customer's needs. I will definitely recommend him and Sussex honda to all my friends to buy a new car from him.

Jsherwood275
9/07/2015

"Pleasant and quick experience "

Pleasant and quick experienc. Worked with Judy on pricing for trade and new vehicle via phone and email. Th u don't saved me a lot of time and trips. Once at dealer effort was quick and painless.

beckb
9/06/2015

"Great experience"

Sussex Honda exceeded my expectations. I got a great price from the internet team (Dominic). The procees was stress free and the staff was very nice. Daniel my salesman was very helpful in answering all my questions. I would highly recommend buying here. I should add that I was at a few other dealers before this one and needless to say this is where I bought my new Honda.

Reviews of Gary Zinn