Sussex Honda

Purchase Assistant
Gary Zinn, Product Consultant, Sussex Honda

Gary Zinn

May 20, 2017

"1st CLASS SERVICE and VERY PROFESSIONAL SALESMEN"

- Kathleen Mauro

Entering the dealership we were greeted by Felicia. She was welcoming and friendly. The showroom was very well maintained. We met Chuck and did test drive 2 vehicles. Many times we were asked if we would like water or coffee and snacks. Which we did enjoy while speaking with Chuck and discussing numbers. He was forthright, honest, very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely refer anyone I know to Chuck. To complete our purchase, we met with Daniel who was also very professional and completed the sale perfectly. Thank you to everyone for making this car purchase such a pleasant experience.

Other Employees : Felicia Smolinski, Daniel Bookes

May 17, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- Seth

Felicia was an amazing sales person! She was very helpful and didn't pressure me into buying a car which left me feeling that my options were very open and it didn't feel like the typical dealer who just says all this fancy stuff for you too buy the car. When I chose which car I wanted she did everything to get the payment I wanted and all! I highly recommend asking for her if you want to buy a car there!

Felicia Smolinski

May 15, 2017

"best exp"

- 0616

best in every thing except trade in best in every thing except trade in best in every thing except trade in best in every thing except trade in

New 2016 Honda Accord, $31680