Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

Joel
2/23/2015

"Great experience with Sussex Honda the 4th time around"

We just purchases a pre owned, pre certified Honda Accord @ Sussex Honda....Roger Gibbins was Great!!!....this is our 4th purchase here and we wouldn't go anywhere else....service department is terrific too!!!

moneill

"Very Impressive Dealership"

Extremely impressed with the quality and care of this dealership. My husband and I went to purchase a new car the day after a snow storm due to our car not working well. You would not know it snowed the day before. Every car was cleaned. The staff woks extremely hard to ensure we were happy & comfortable.

James
2/23/2015

"Purchase of a Certified Pre-ownded Honda Accord"

My wife and I have been searching for a CPO vehicle through online searches, and located one of interest to us at Sussex Honda. Judy at Sussex Honda responded quickly and helpfully to all of our online queries. We live in Hunterdon County, and arranged for an on-site assessment of the vehicle; the car was "taken from inventory" until we had the chance to see the car on-site without our having to commit, which was a nice touch. When we arrived at the designated time, Judy was there to greet us at the door, along with a sales person, Lauren. Our visit to Sussex was entirely driven by what we had communicated as our expectation: to inspect and drive the car, and, assuming our interest, to purchase with a trade-in of our previous vehicle. Lauren was completely respectful of this, and at no time did we feel pressured to make a decision quickly. The car was ready for us to test drive, and we made our decision on site without any unncessary sales pitches or pressures. The assessment of our trade-in and purchase went smoothly, was well managed and communicated. Warranties and services associated with our purchase were carefully explained. One thought: We have not purchased a car in a while, and though the process went quickly, it still took a few hours, in part due to our requirement of trade-in as a condition of purchase. Would it kill you to have a few donuts on hand there! Nevertheless, apart from rushing to get something to eat after completing our purchase, it was a superb experience. Our regards for your professionalism, quality of service, and friendliness. Highest possible recommendtaion!

businessguy
2/19/2015

"Sussex Honda makes it easy. Thats why I keep coming back."

Scott made the deal work to my expectations which is important to me. He also knows a lot about cars. I've bought 5 or 6 cars from Sussex and I will keep buying them as long as they maintain this level of service. No reason to go elsewhere.

ScottG
2/19/2015

"Pleasant buying experience"

A no pressure sales experience. I would shop here again if in the market for another vehicle. Peter patiently handled all our questions and requests.

suziesailor
2/18/2015

"First Honda Purchase"

I purchased a CPO vehicle from Sussex Honda (and specifically worked with Lou Kosco) and I was treated fairly, with respect (being a single woman), and there were no games played. I had gone to many other dealerships in the area and am very pleased that I finally decided to try "one more" ..... I can highly recommend working with Lou Kosco, if you want to deal with a sales rep that has the highest level of professionalism and is a man with great personal integrity.

tererejose
2/18/2015

"Found the right place and person after thorough research"

I was very pleased with my vehicle purchase experience at Sussex Honda, and in particular with Ron Fluggar. This was the fifth dealership I visited in my pursuit of a specific vehicle. Ron was direct and fair and didn't go through the easily recognizable and disingenuous sales tactics and routines noticed at other dealerships. Ron was straightforward and candid in answering my questions which I appreciated. For a no hassle and no B.S. experience while also getting a very fair price, I'd recommend Ron and Sussex Honda to anyone.

sj3rad
2/09/2015

"Recent purchase experience"

I have bought quite a few cars from Sussex Honda over the years and have had no bad experiences. They are fair, competitive in pricing, excellent in customer service and courtesy. I would recommend them to anyone. Most recently, I dealt with Judy Rawcliffe and Ron Flugger and Daniel for the paperwork. All were professional and pleasant to deal with.

larry
2/03/2015

"Second Pilot purchase"

This being my second Sussex Honda purchase i am pleased to say that once again i was treated with the utmost respect and received a fair honest deal i will continue to promote Sussex Honda to friends and family. thanks again to Peter Fetz our salesman a Gentlemen.

Peter Fetz

Deb833
2/01/2015

"Always a pleasure"

This is the second car I've bought from Judy and the gang at Sussex and most certainly not my last. Everyone is very friendly and helpful with no bullshit like you get with other dealers. They make buying cars easy.

Reviews of David Kolstad