Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda
Call
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

"GREAT EXPERIENCE ONCE AGAIN"

We have been dealing with Sussex Honda for almost 20 years. Between everyone in our family we have purchased a total of 10 vehicles from this dealership. I would recommend Sussex Honda to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle used or new. Roger is the most pleasant, not pushy, knowledgeable sales person we have ever met. Everyone we dealt with in the dealership was friendly and helpful. GREAT EXPERIENCE ONCE AGAIN.

"Excellent!!!!"

I was very happy with Lou....he was professional and respectful . I would buy my next car from Lou and I am telling my friends about him.

"Courteous and Professional"

Great experience very professional and polite. I would recommend buying a car there to anyone. Eileen my salesperson was awesome. The people I met throughout the dealership were friendly and welcoming. They made a stressful experience pleasant.

"Bad bad bad service department."

service department is abysmal... poor quality of work (youll have to have it redone) and insanely high prices. Buy a car here and then find your own dishonest and lazy mechanic to service your car... he'll do a better job.

service dept

"Needed a quick replacement"

I went into Sussex Honda intending to look at pricing on their used cars as my car had been recently totaled in an accident. We saw a '05 Honda Civic had been recently brought in and went inside to ask about it. David was extremely helpful in getting us out for a test drive. He gave us an excellent deal for the car and helped work with my budget as a college student. We left that day with the new (to us) car and an appointment to have it detailed within a few days. i was extremely happy with the service and the helpfulness of David. He was very friendly and didn't rush us into anything we didn't want. I'm hoping this car lasts a while, but will definitely be willing to return to Sussex Honda in the future.

"Easy Process"

Although we had to search for a manual transmission car at the end of the season, when availability is very low, the dealership brought all to a rapid conclusion, pressing the "easy button" for us! The closing process couldn't have gone better!

"Fare Pricing"

Salesmen Brian Buck was a true gentleman never rushed or forced into something I did not want. Friends told me to go to this dealer and see Eileen but I delt with Brian and happy I did great guy. Pricing was fare, as with any dealer you should never take the first offer after cutting through the chase this dealer was the best, I have been to many, I also drove from Bergen County to this dealer because they out did all the Bergen County dealers.

"Leasing My 2nd Honda"

I stopped by Sussex Honda Dealership one day to check out the Mid-Summer Sales event I had been alerted too! My salesperson.. 'David" was very nice and polite! When my visit was over.. I drove off quite happy with a Brand New Black Honda Civic!

"First time buying a car, better than expected"

The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience very smooth and easy. He knew all about the vehicles I wanted to check out and was very passionate about his work. He made me and my father feel comfortable and welcome inside the dealership.

Scott Pedersen

"Easy and a Great price!"

Got a price quote online for a new car on the lot. Went into the dealership, test drove the car and then got and even better price. Drove away the same day in a brand new car. It went very smooth and easy.

Scott Pederson