Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda

Call
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

"Excellent Service and Great Deals"

Sussex Honda is a great dealership for purchasing a new car. Our sales person Gary was friendly and honest. We bought a new CRV EX (a great SUV by the way) and the price was very competitive to every car we looked at on cars.com and other dealerships. We have been told that the Service dept is excellent....so there really is no reason to go elsewhere in the future for us.

"Brilliance at Sussex Honda"

Thank you, David, for the outstanding attention you provided finding the vehicle I wanted, working with our special circumstances and doing everything you could to get our Pilot Touring! Though halfway across the world and with less than a week of notice, you and your team made the almost impossible happen: you found me my Pilot in the color and features i wanted, and delivered it to me the day after I stepped off the airplane. David and the Sussex Honda team was brilliant at problem solving and exceeding my expectations. Thanks a million!!

David Kolstad

"Great Dealership"

I recently purchased a 2011 certified pre owned Honda Ridgeline, my business was in need of a new sales vehicle and we typically provide new or low mileage Ridgelines for their use.We needed to replace a vehicle in a hurry and had a no hassle quick transaction with Sussex Honda. Very easy to deal with as we transacted the whole purchase via internet and by phone. We are very please with our purchase and experience with Sussex Honda.

"Best buying experience ever"

My wife and I were not planning on getting another car until October but after meeting and dealing with Lauren, we ended but buying a car the next day. We are well aware of the value of a Honda but the main reason we went ahead with the purchase ahead of time was Lauren's personality, professionalism, courteousness, and a complete understanding of our needs. Our buying experience was hassle-free with no sales pressure involved whatsoever. Needless to say, Lauren will be highly recommended to any of our friends and relatives who are and will be planning to buy a car. We also noted that Sussex Honda has a very friendly staff (very refreshing) and the building and grounds are well maintained and trash-free..

"Pricing"

We had a specific price in mind and David saw to it that we got it. David was very consdierate of what we wanted and spent a good deal of time getting it.

"Five stars"

From start to finish we spent excellent time in Sussex Honda. Jody Rawcliffe gave us the first call and answered every question i had. Then our salesman Brian Buck took us to the test drive and was very polite end took us to the end of the process to buy Honda CR-V EX-l. Thanks to Daniel Pole too who finished the transaction and sent us home with the new car. What to say anymore except thank you Sussex Honda.

Daniel Pole

"great job !"

Scott did a fantastic job yesterday he was so helpful and worked with me to make me a satisfied customer. I would recommend Scott and Sussex honda to anyone looking for a new car

Scott Pedersen

"New Car Purchase"

I would like to thank Scott Pederson who spent hours with me to put this deal through , he was patient and personable and knew the car I wanted to buy very well. I found this dealership to be fair and willing to work with the customer. I will buy my next vehicle there and recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle

Scott Pederson

"Great Experience"

My husband & I purchased a CRV at Sussex Honda on 9/1/14. Our salesperson, Gary was very knowledgeable & personable. We felt very confident that he was honest and forthright. The experience was extremely positive and we would definitely recommend Sussex Honda and particularly Gary to friends and family.

Peter

"David Kolstad is exemplary"

My overall experience at Sussex Honda with David was far and away the most perfect car shopping experience I have ever known. Let me preface by saying, I had already visited a Honda dealership closer to my home town with disastrous results including exceptionally long wait times, incorrect numbers and general horrific, stereotypic "salesman" maneuvers. With David at Sussex Honda it was the complete opposite. We (my parents tagged along) ventured to Sussex Honda on Labor Day and were greeted with pristine showroom and warm greeting from David. David immediately brought the car around for me to inspect and test drive. While this was happening, he had his mechanics inspect my car I wished to trade in. I love when salesmen do not waste your time. It serves no purpose except to make me impatient and agitated. David did not do this once. He worked efficiently and succinctly. Once I had gotten a chance to drive the car and ask questions (which he provided excellent answers to) we headed back inside for the numbers discussion. He immediately brought out the numbers based on the current Honda lease offer for the FIT. The numbers were nice but I requested that he factor in the trade in value so that I had all the information to make the best decision. Right away he came back with these other options which included my trade in value that exceeded slightly my expectations. We discussed the right option for me and came to an agreement. The paperwork was drafted and the whole process moved swiftly and efficiently. I walked away with a genuinely large smile on my face from the whole experience. I would highly recommend David and Sussex Honda again to anyone who would listen and I plan on making that my first stop when the lease is complete.

Reviews of David Kolstad