Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

cassie07826
1/28/2015

"New 2015 CR-V Purchase"

After researching many makes of cars, sedans as well as Crossovers/SUVs, we decided on a Honda. We did lots of research online and found a "fair price" range for both the Honda Accord EX -L as well as the EX-L CR-V. We arrived at Sussex Honda greeted by Judy Rawcliffe, who we corresponded with via email. She in turn introduced us to Daniel Brooks, sales associate. Daniel spent much time with us. We drove an Accord as well as the CR-V, loved them both, but decided on the CR-V. We never imagined that we'd be driving a new car home, but with "little" adjustments to the price & trade-in value, we have our new CR-V. Everyone there was exceptional. Daniel is very professional and made it a nice experience.

Daniel Pol

RichR
1/27/2015

"Easy pain free purchase"

I purchased a used Honda Fit for my daughter to use. The car was in great shape and was expertly detailed by the staff. It looked practically new. The price was fair and I was able to easily finance the purchase and was not pressured into any unwanted extras. The sales person, Brian, was friendly, easy going, and knowledgeable about the car and explained how to use the features in the vehicle to my daughter and I. I would recommend this dealership to others and be happy to purchase other vehicles here.

Bob Leonard

Mapmar67
1/18/2015

"Great customer service"

Great customer service.was pleasure doing business with Ron Flugger. He is very professional and Created great customer experience for me. I never expected that car buying is so simple.

HONDA
1/13/2015

"NEW CAR PURCHASE"

GRAET EXPERIENCE ,NO PRESSURE .NO HASSELL .WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH EILEEN KELLY ,SHE IS DEFINETLY A ++ TO SUSSEX HONDA DEALERSHIP. RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE PURCHASING A HONDA . THANK YOU EILEEN HEALTH & HAPPINESS KEN & BETTY GONTER

mb
1/12/2015

"Great buying experience"

Sussex Honda is a quality dealership with a warm, professional & friendly environment. Even my 10 year old daughter commented on how much nicer it was than the other dealership that we visited. Our salesperson, David, was prompt, respectful, professional and informative and he was able to sell us on the Honda brand without being pushy. I was particularly impressed with his willingness to work on his day off to accommodate our schedule. I had a great buying experience and would recommend both our salesperson and the dealership!

B & Y
1/11/2015

"David persisted & found the car no one else was able to find"

We appreciate the patience, professionalism and persistence by David Kolstad to deliver the specific model and color we wanted to purchase. As 2 time Sussex Honda customers, we would definitely recommend David and Sussex Honda (even though Sussex Honda is not the closest Honda dealership to us). B & Y

epseja
1/09/2015

"Patience and Accomodation"

I went to Honda after doing lots of online research. I knew what I wanted -- a 2013 or 2014 Civix EX or EX-L -- and I didn't want to have to bargain with a salesperson to get it at a price I could fit into my budget. In the end however, I found there was more to my decision than I originally believed. After Cheryl and David spent time looking for the exact car I wanted, it turned out that they had become scarce because of the year-end sales event. I was a bit dejected, but that was short lived. They then presented me with lots of good information and some figures that led me to consider a brand new 2015. The deal was sealed when a further discussion yielded a price that was perfect, and within my budget. During signing, Daniel was incredibly patient as we spent a good half hour working through all the possible iterations of 60 vs. 72 month financing against about six different extended warranty permutations. In the end, I wound up going with an 8-year, 120k mile warranty that will guarantee my car stays in tip top shape for many miles to come. Since I have no intention of "trading up", this plan just made sense. On the big pickup day, Eileen spent time to show me all the cool features of my new car. She was very thorough, answered all my questions, and even followed up by phone and email to see if I had any further concerns. In the end, my experience with Sussex Honda was excellent. Everyone with whom I spoke was genuinely enthusiastic about working with me, and I was given all the facts and figures I needed to make a well informed decision without any undue sales pressure.

Cheryl Eichner, Daniel Pole

ginny delotto
1/09/2015

"Sussex Honda is the BEST!"

I have been buying and leasing for years now and have never had a bad thing to say about Sussex Honda. As always the process was easy and my salesmen Jonathan Cruz and Gary Zinn made sure I got everything I wanted for the price I wanted to spend. I always feel like I am with family at Sussex Honda that is why I come back again and again. Service has always been five stars for me and don't see myself ever going any place else. Thanks Gary and Jon.

makpanter
1/07/2015

"Good experience again"

Second time this year purchasing new car from Sussex Honda,Brian was our salesman again and we are very happy for his help from the start to the end.Thanks a lot Brian!

lpeek
1/02/2015

"Brian was great to work with."

Brian was great to work with. He made buying a car an easy process. He helped us get what we wanted, took time to show us features of the car and made sure we were comfortable with it before we drove off the lot. He was honest and straight forward.

Reviews of David Kolstad