Sussex Honda

Felicia Smolinski

January 18, 2017

"Caring Customer Service"

- Moody77

The dealership did not have the civic in dark blue, but Peter found one and assured me he could get the car in a few days. I got a call a few days later and he had the car. He also helped me get a head start with the financial department. I made an appointment to pick up the car after work, and was pleased to find that everything was moving along smoothly and quickly. Peter spent time explaining all the features of the car and made sure the phone and Honda Link was set up. He also assured me that I could call with any questions. Peter was easy to work with and efficient. He kept me in the loop through the whole process. Peter didn’t just want to sell me a car he made the effort to get me the car and color I wanted. Let’s face it if he just wanted to sell a car he could have told me there were no blue cars left on the East Coast. Thanks Peter !

January 18, 2017

"Excellent dealership"

- Arc9405

Sussex Honda goes above and beyond to provide you with fair prices and top notch customer service! We did have to wait quite a while to get in the finance office but the staff kept checking in and updating us. Highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehivle.

January 17, 2017

"My choice of the vehicle was perfect !"

- Velina51

The salesman tried his very best to look for the CRV that i mostly needed which is with Navi. I really appreciated his job of finding one whoch i know for sure that Honda vehicles are selling like hotcakes. Most importantly I got what i wanted...thank you Dan.

2016 Honda Fit