Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

Jmangine
6/11/2015

"3rd vehicle from Sussex Honda!"

This is the way car buying should be! Third time buyer looking forward to the fourth! Roger Gibbins dealt with me all three times. He is a true professional. Ask for him! Thank you everyone at Sussex Honda.

DoryP
5/31/2015

"Wonderful Service"

Friendly, knowledgeable service. Daniel is very professional and personable. He was wonderful to work with. This has been my vehicle 4th purchase at Sussex Honda and it has always been a pleasure to work with the people there! I know I will keep retuning. I hope Daniel will be there for my next purchase! Thank you so much! Dolores Palumbo

Ladylibra
5/23/2015

"Best Honda Dealer ever"

Jon Cruz... Chris Romain & Alex Faybisovich are angels sent from heaven....I went to several Honda dealer in my area & they all played games with me...I was referred to Sussex Honda for a 2015 Red Honda Accord Coupe EX-L they didn't have the car so Chris located the car in less than 2 hours was very nice everytime I spoke to him...Jon gave me the price I was looking to pay without any back & fourths plus gave me a fair trade for my old Honda....my credit situation is not the best but Alex worked hard to get me a very great rate...they will always have my business

Dodge/honda
4/19/2015

"Excellent Experience"

David spent a lot of time with my wife and I, the first time we stopped it was so cold and couldn't really look my wife got real cold but david was willing to spend time out side to help us. we really didn't know about Honda's. he spent some time with us and we said we would come back. bottom line we did come back and we are a proud owner of a CR-V-EX. Thank You David for your Time and help.

Jean
4/08/2015

"Car Purchase Review"

We just bought our car from the Sussex Honda Dealer in Newton, on April 6, 2015. We were extremely pleased with the entire process. The sales person we dealt with was great and we could not have been more pleased with the overall experience. It was also great to know that all of the sales people do not use their cell phones when working. They actually treat you like you are the customer and you are important. I would recommend Sussex Honda, and Peter Fetz to anyone.

Moms new car
4/06/2015

"New car"

Greg from finance worked with me over the phone and email and handed me over to a very accommodating sales person to get in and out as quick as possible. FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!

Greg from finance was great as well!

K and R
4/06/2015

"A Good Experience"

We were pretty specific in what we wanted to find in a Certified Used vehicle, and we found it on our first visit to Sussex Honda. David Kolstad listened to our wish list and brought the car right out to us. He was helpful and professional - friendly and "no-nonsense" and it was a clean and easy transaction. We would certainly recommend David and Sussex Honda.

David Danishefsky
4/04/2015

"Best Auto Buying Experience Ever!!!"

I've purchased several vehicles in the past 20 odd years and I've never had a more pleasurable buying experience than I just had with Sussex Honda. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. And they treated my family and I like we were part of their family. I am also completely satisfied with my vehicle purchase. It's everything they said it was and more. And the price was great! Initially, I was skeptical about driving 2 hours from PA just to test drive the vehicle I spotted on their website, but it was more than worth it! I look forward to doing business with Sussex Honda in the future!

Chris Romain, Alex Faybisovich, Donna Salvato

mcpp21
4/04/2015

"Efficient and professional "

This is our second car deal with Gary Zinn at Sussex Honda and we will be back. No hassle, low pressure very personable and professional. Went to lease a car for my daughter with expectations that if we were able to make a deal that the entire process would take all day. It only took three hours and she was happily driving away in her new Civic.

Mike Heath
4/03/2015

"Saturday express "

I went in on a Saturday to put a deposit on a vehicle because I wanted them to hold it for me and I would complete the transaction next week. But Ron and Alex worked very well with me, should me various cars, took time to explain and go through the certified details. So much so that I drove home in my Honda Ridgeline that same day. The whole transaction took two hours.

Alex Faybisovich