Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

dan mack
3/06/2016

"Best New Car Buying Experiance I Have Ever Had "

I chose sussex honda because of a recomendation from a long time freind and they were not close to my home but working with dominic & lou by e-mail they made the process smooth and easy and when i came to pick up the car they spent time with me explained all the equipment and electronics on the car. the car was ready to go .Lou made the final paperwork fast and easy lou was even so kind to bring me my new car plates (my wife met him closeby ) to save me the trip we are a all Honda household and when it comes time for a new honda we will be back to Sussex Honda they are Great People

Lou Kosco

Susan112
3/05/2016

"Service is great!!"

I have been searching for a good honest place to service my honda for a while now after moving to the north nj area. After several attempts at local mom and pop shops as well as two other honda dealerships, i stumbled into sussex honda with little hope. I was greeted by a young man named justin in the service dept. I was just in for some routine service, oil change and tire rotation. When the car was done justin the advisor came into the waiting and sat down next to me to go over the vehicle inspection they do. I was so surprised that he took the time to do this and in such detail. I left there feeling safe in my car knowing the condition it was in. Justin also informed me of services the car was going to need In the future based on my milage, in order from most important to least. He was very knowledgable and answered in an honest maner and in a way i could understand. I couldnt be more impressed with justin the service advisor or sussex honda as a whole. A++ i finally found the place i will be servicing my honda.

Justin

Sara
2/29/2016

"Great staff"

Everyone I encountered at Sussex Honda was very friendly, knowledgable, and kind. Made the process much easier. Would recommend them all to family or friends.

JMorera
2/22/2016

"New lease "

My experience at Sussex Honda was seamless and very pleasant. Everyone was friendly and attentive. Daniel was helpful and patient and very knowledgeable over the car I was interested in. I would recommend Sussex Honda to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Denny01
2/17/2016

"Drove home in Beautiful Honda CR-V"

Ron and the financial team was great. Listened to us and found us fully-loaded low-mileage Honda CR-V. The experience was a low-stress event. Didn't expect to buy a vehicle, much less take it home.

Bendaljr

"Excellent Overall Experience"

I was ecstatic to finally find an honest car dealership. I had been to another Honda dealership in the area and was extremely dismayed by the total lack of honesty and terrible attitude of the sales force. From the minute I walked into Sussex Honda I was treated with respect and given great service. But, the best part of the experience was their honesty. I asked many questions and was pleased with every answer. I would recommend Sussex Honda to anyone who is looking for a new or certified pre owned vehicle.

gb92
2/14/2016

"Great experience at Sussex Honda!"

Gary Zinn was very professional, helpful, and courteous, and made the car-buying process much less stressful. Gary and Dan in the finance department definitely took my needs into account and were able to get me the best deal possible on my new car. I'm very happy with my Honda Civic and how painless the buying process was here. I definitely recommend seeing Gary if you're in the market for a new or used vehicle. -GB

Daniel Pole

Nrm2016
2/14/2016

"Excellent assistance and care"

They work with you to get the best deal. GAry was polite and helpful and understood our concerns. He took his time and went over all our options which Assisted in our final decision.

AngelBella
2/13/2016

"Best experience buying a car"

We recently purchased a 2016 Honda CRV at Sussex Honda. Our Sales Rep was Roger Gibbons. I cannot express how pleased we were with the entire experience and how pleasant Roger was to work with. He was thorough and pointed out the differences in other vehicles and the options on the CRV we purchased. I would highly recommend this dealership (and Roger!). There was no pressure, none of the usual salesman baloney or anything like that. I appreciated how Roger treated me as a customer when I initially went to look at the CRV and not "a woman" in speaking in a respectful way. Thank Roger!

rd41524
1/29/2016

"Great Professional Experience"

Dealt with Judy Rawcliffe over the phone and answered all of my questions. She then introduced me to Ron Flugger who was so wonderful to deal with. Both really went out of his way for me. I highly recommend Sussex Honda.

Reviews of Ron Flugger