Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda
Call
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

"Easy and a Great price!"

Got a price quote online for a new car on the lot. Went into the dealership, test drove the car and then got and even better price. Drove away the same day in a brand new car. It went very smooth and easy.

Scott Pederson

"Purchasing 2 cars from Your Dealership"

Gary Zinn - Saw us getting out of the car and said hello. Let us "get our feet Wet" before approaching us. Not aggressive or overbearing, just friendly, helpful & honest. Worked with myself and my son, and later with my daughter. Got us a decent price and worked with us to get both deals done. Dan in the Credit Department was just as helpful and friendly as well. I would not only recommend your dealership, I would recommend Gary and Dan to anyone, and look forward to working with them again. I am a Sales Manager, and am not easy to please. Thanks for making this a truly low pressure, friendly experience. Ed Frick Northeast Director of Sales Crossfield Products Corp. edf@cpcmail.net

Daniel Pole

"car buying experience"

Great car. Great shopping experience. My sales person really worked hard for us. Very happy with overall experience. Don't have anything else to say.

"A Pleasure Deal"

Searching car dealers and pricing came to an end after spending time at Sussex Honda with a very fine salesman.....Roger Gibbins.He earned my trust and made it easy for me to want to do business with Honda and this dealership.There were a few bumps to work out....we did as needed thanks to his fine professionalism. I can not imagine my future needs and service on my new Honda will be any less than exceptional for me.

Peter in Finance

"Great Used Car Buying Experience"

My wife and I had been shopping for a new car for a few months, visited a few dealers, and by the time we visited Sussex Honda, we had grown a bit cynical of the process. A few hours later we walked away very happy. Our biggest frustration before visiting Sussex Honda was pricing. Working on a budget, we had done a lot of online pre-shopping prior to our visits to the showrooms. When we arrived, we often found the advertised price was not the actual price, with countless discounts not available to us worked into the price we saw online. We walked into Sussex Honda and the price online was the price we got, no small print or asterisks. Lou K, the sales rep who worked with us, was great, Very helpful and personable without giving off the "car salesman" vibe :) Same thing when we spoke with the finance manager. We discussed our options with him without every feeling like we were having the extras pushed on us. All and all, it was a great buying experience and would recommend Sussex Honda anyone I knew looking for a new car.

"Honda Lease"

I have purchased and now leased a vehicle from Lou Kosko and he has been friendly and fair during the process which is why I came back to him

"Shawn Smith"

Lauren was an absolute pleasure to work with! She helped make the process of buying a new car a smooth one. She was upfront about everything, very helpful, and communicated everything effectively. She was knowledgable about the cars and how to work the features and she helped to create a fun atmosphere that made buying a car not just business, but a rewarding experience. I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a new honda near newton, nj to stop in and pay Lauren a visit!

"Between a rock and a hard place"

My visit started for service and ended with a new car. Cost to fix my 05pilot was more then car was worth. Got a new 15pilot Lauren worked a fair price and did all she could under the circumstances and tried to put me at ease. Was very stressfull dealing with buying a car unexpectedly. Still feel the service dept "found" so much wrong to force the "need" to buy a new car. It all felt like it was more then a coincidence.

""Simple, Honest, Informative and Fun""

Thank you Eileen Kelly-Steele from Sussex Honda for making car buying simple and fun. It was amazing how she turned a tiring experience of trying to locate and buy a Honda 2015 Fit in New Jersey (during late Spring/early Summer) to an inspiring, honest, simple and fun--yes I did say fun--experience. I truly appreciate her professionalism in selling the car. From the time I talked with her several times on the telephone until a deal was made, Eileen has consistently been honest, very informative and a pleasure to talk with. I always was well informed as to the status of the release and transport of the 2015 Honda Fit and the many details about it. Customer interests seem to matter at Sussex Honda. If you are thinking about buying a Honda, I hope you visit Sussex Honda!

"Professional Courteous Service is Appreciated!"

Many thanks to David Kolstad from Sussex Honda for his professionalism, the extensive review of my present financial situation and taking the time to come up with an affordable alternative for my driving needs. I will highly recommend David and Sussex Honda to anyone in the market for a new car.

David Kolstad