Sussex Honda

57 Hampton House Road,
Newton, New Jersey 07860
Sussex Honda Info
About Sussex Honda

Sussex Honda has built a reputation on providing courteous service. Our customers tell America Honda that they appreciate the way we do business. American Honda awards the dealers exceeding their high standards in customer satisfaction and production the respected Council of Excellence Award. Combining customer satisfaction accurate data entry has earned Sussex Honda this award for 7 years. Give Sussex Honda the opportunity to earn your Honda business!

About Sussex Honda

Msabol
3/29/2016

"Smooth and easy"

All employees I have worked with from Sussex Honda have been kind, respectful, helpful, and enthusiastic. I like the atmosphere that has been created and I feel relaxed when I walk into this dealership. In addition, the service area goes above and beyond to assist me with my needs.

Moroslj
3/27/2016

"Great experience buying my car at Sussex Honda dealer"

Chuck made me feel comfortable, allowed me to find the best option for me. I bought a Honda CRV in 2004, and i went back and bought another CRV 2016. Same kind a nice experienced. I will recommend Sussec Honda to everyone

passwoid
3/24/2016

"Excellence in salesmanship!"

I spent three months researching and visiting Honda dealerships in the area. Gary Zinn at Sussex Honda was by far the most superior in negotiating and knowledge. His guidance was invaluable and I highly recommend this man and his dealership - everyone at Sussex Honda is kind and helpful and I am grateful for their collective services.

twinkle59
3/20/2016

"Car shopping the way it should be ! Easy and Fun !"

We just bought our 10th Honda from Roger Gibbons, and he makes the car buying experience pleasant and pressure free . He truly knows his cars, and is a true professional in every sense of the word. Just a great experience as always , and we are loving our 2016 CR-V touring edition !

faik956
3/14/2016

"Good experiance"

We bought a Honda CRV. Chuck was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.We are satisfied level of service we got from this dealer and price was reasonable.

rwalt16
3/11/2016

"The best new car buying experience I've ever had."

As a public school employee, I used the True Car buyer's program, and I was matched with Sussex Honda. Roger Gibbins was a pleasure to work with in every way- a consummate professional who knew everything there was to know about the vehicles he was selling. They had the car I wanted in stock, and Roger and the other gentlemen working with him were able to take care of the trade-in and the financing all in a very reasonable period of time with no problems of any kind. A very positive, pleasant place full of very nice people. I am extremely satisfied with my new 2016 Honda CR-V and I hope you will check them out!

pwdesign316
3/09/2016

"All Around Pleasant Experience"

Let me start by saying that for me buying a car ranks right up there with oral surgery and tax audits. But my experience at Sussex Honda was refreshing. Brian Buck was great to deal with. No hard sell tactics, just a very pleasant guy to work with. We came to reasonable agreement on price and because I had to be somewhere else by a particular time, he expedited paperwork and got me out of there on time without cutting corners. The next night when I came to pickup the vehicle, I again had another appointment and even though he took the time to sync my phone and demonstrate the car's features, he got me out of there in time! The process was painless and has me reorganizing my list of least favorite things to do.

dan mack
3/06/2016

"Best New Car Buying Experiance I Have Ever Had "

I chose sussex honda because of a recomendation from a long time freind and they were not close to my home but working with dominic & lou by e-mail they made the process smooth and easy and when i came to pick up the car they spent time with me explained all the equipment and electronics on the car. the car was ready to go .Lou made the final paperwork fast and easy lou was even so kind to bring me my new car plates (my wife met him closeby ) to save me the trip we are a all Honda household and when it comes time for a new honda we will be back to Sussex Honda they are Great People

Lou Kosco

Susan112
3/05/2016

"Service is great!!"

I have been searching for a good honest place to service my honda for a while now after moving to the north nj area. After several attempts at local mom and pop shops as well as two other honda dealerships, i stumbled into sussex honda with little hope. I was greeted by a young man named justin in the service dept. I was just in for some routine service, oil change and tire rotation. When the car was done justin the advisor came into the waiting and sat down next to me to go over the vehicle inspection they do. I was so surprised that he took the time to do this and in such detail. I left there feeling safe in my car knowing the condition it was in. Justin also informed me of services the car was going to need In the future based on my milage, in order from most important to least. He was very knowledgable and answered in an honest maner and in a way i could understand. I couldnt be more impressed with justin the service advisor or sussex honda as a whole. A++ i finally found the place i will be servicing my honda.

Justin

Sara
2/29/2016

"Great staff"

Everyone I encountered at Sussex Honda was very friendly, knowledgable, and kind. Made the process much easier. Would recommend them all to family or friends.

Reviews of Daniel Brookes