Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

946 S U.S. 1,
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach Info
About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

You won’t find better customer service or more attentive dealership employees anywhere else near River Park or Fort Pierce, FL because Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach has those markets cornered. We also have an outstanding selection of new Nissan models that is sure to contain just the right vehicle for you, your business, or your family. Browse our inventory of great new Nissan vehicles like the unstoppable Nissan GT-R or the stunning 370Z, we also carry hard-working trucks like the Titan, Frontier, and Xterra. If you want something for the whole clan, try a new Pathfinder, Rogue, Juke, or the recently redesigned Murano. For zipping around town in style, check out the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, or a new Versa or Versa Note hatchback. If you’ve got a business to tend to you can take it to new heights with an NV200 van, NV Cargo, or a new NV Passenger van. If you’re not in the market for a new Nissan, you can also look through our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models. A CPO Nissan is a late-model, low-mileage vehicle that has passed a series of strict program guidelines, been inspected by a factory trained technician, and refurbished to ensure quality. CPO Nissan cars and trucks also come with an extended factory warranty that rivals that of a brand-new car – and better yet, you won’t take a huge hit from depreciation! If you want a car for the new teen driver in your household or need an extra vehicle to take on vacations or out to the job site, you may also want to consider the inventory of high-quality used vehicles we offer here at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. We have hundreds of great used cars, trucks, vans, wagons, and crossovers in stock now at fantastic prices. Browse through our pre-owned vehicle selection for unbeatable deals on models from Audi, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is more than just sales, too. We have an on-site Nissan Service Center that can tackle any and all vehicle service and maintenance issues you may have. From oil changes to cosmetic repairs, trust the service team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach to keep your truck or car in great working order. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach also has a crack team of financial experts here to assist you in securing a hassle-free car loan in Florida. Whether you’ve got great credit or bad credit, our Nissan finance team will get you a stellar auto loan with great rates. Shoppers looking for a new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, used vehicle, automotive service, or a great car loan, look no further – Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is here to help. Come down to see us at 946 South U.S. Highway 1 in Vero Beach, FL to see what our Florida Nissan dealership can do for you!

About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Friendly Sales and Service Staff
Kkguille71
5/24/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

Great guys, very knowledgeable of the product they are selling you but yet in a very comfortable atmosphere they make you feel at home . They're ready to work with you and send you home with the car you want. Great job Guys!!!

pshauck1
5/21/2016

"great experience"

Ted and Aaron made the experience of leasing my car an enjoyable experience. If anyone is hesitant to buy or lease because of past experiences, this is the place to shop. I especially want to thank Ted for the help he gave me.

Mwood119
5/18/2016

"New Ownership = Great Experience!!"

Let me start by saying, this is NOT the Vero US1 Nissan that anyone has heard horror stories about. This is new ownership by the Sutherlin Group. A couple of things off the bat nice about this dealer. 1) No sales attacks. They let you browse the lot without coming out and attacking you with "can I help you?" - which in my opinion is nice. It brought me inside rather than drove me off the lot like most dealers do. 2) The people. Everyone from Nicole at the front desk, to David, Gary, and Angel (salesmen), and Joe (sales manager) are some of the most helpful, nicest people you'll meet. 3) The numbers. All points aside, at the end of the day it boils down to the numbers. They work with you. They won't sell you something for nothing, but they also won't sit there and hardball you. They respect your offer and don't throw it back in your face. They actually consider all offers and run their numbers to see what they can do to gain you as a customer. They do business right. After shopping for cars at every single dealership in Vero Beach, I will hands down say that Surherlin is the ONLY one that didn't frustrate me and make me walk out. Go see them!

Kendall Loewendick
5/18/2016

"Great Experience"

Easy to deal with. Helped with all questions and was thorough! Worked with us, even on a rainy day to get just what we wanted!

Happy Musician
5/15/2016

"CAMILLE IS THE BEST SALESPERSON EVER!"

It was wonderful working with a salesperson who listened to me and then helped me find the best possible car. She worked tirelessly to make sure my experience was a great one, and went above and beyond the call of duty throughout the entire process. Thanks! I love my NISSAN!

Caesar

Andrea Kornowski
5/09/2016

"My Amigo D'Amigo Knew His Product"

I got such great coverage on my car so that if I sneeze someone will give me a tissue. The most important aspect of this purchase was the customer service...price is important but in the long run it's the support I'll get over the years.

Ceasar for finance....a terrific gentleman.....clear and knowledgable

Ray W
5/07/2016

"My USAA Frontier Experience"

I purchased a 2016 Nissan Frontier through the USAA Car Buying Program. Aaron D'Amico explained the program in great detail and they did honor the USAA deal. The entire stall was very helpful and professional. This was a great experience!

Cosmo174
5/06/2016

"Prospective Buyer: Robert Fullman"

I'm am dealing with Aaron and I find him very professional! He's easy to deal with I believe he honestly cares, which is a good quality for I've been in sales for over 30 years.

Timothy Roche
4/29/2016

"Almost got it done"

Very good and friendly staff...this deal came down to price and while this dealer was very close and competitive ...the best price for our deal was found with another dealer ...I would consider this dealer again ...

Michelle
4/28/2016

"Eager to please "

The staff did what ever they could to get me in to a compact SUV at a reasonable price. I was on my way back to Melbourne within a few hours.

Reviews of Aaron D'Amico