Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Cesar Robles, Business  Finance Manager, Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Cesar Robles

Business Finance Manager

January 18, 2017

"Teddy was the best ! Purchased my 1st NEW car !"

- Branden Torres

I had a very pleasant expierence purchasing my new 2017 Nissan Sentra. After visiting multiple different dealerships (26 credit inquires later) Teddy the salesman was able to work out almost the perfect deal! True magic ! I will deffenitly be referring all my friends as family looking to purchase a vehicle to Teddy at Nissan in Vero beach !

January 16, 2017

"Pleasure on the Treasure Coast"

- Martin Brooks

After visiting Ford, Chevrolet, and Toyota I found myself at Sutherlin Nissan in Vero Beach. Nissan's customer service and desire to find the perfect vehicle for me far surpassed their competitors. From the moment I arrived until I took delivery of my new Truck I was made to feel like part of a family at Nissan. The salesman spent time and took care helping me select the right vehicle. The finance manager worked to get me the very best deal. I left with an affordable vehicle and felt like I had gotten a great deal. It was fantastic.

January 15, 2017

"Pleasant car buying experience "

- MMerrifield

I am thrilled with my new car purchase. I was immediately impressed from the moment I began emailing Sutherlin Nissan and started dealing with Aaron D'Amico. When I arrived at the dealership, the car that I was interested in was already out front waiting for me to take a test drive. Our sales man, Chris Holland, was extrememly knowledgeable and friendly and was not pushy as some car salesman sometimes come across as being. The process ended with an extrememly kind gentleman in finance, Ron, who helped me decide on the best maintenance plan for my needs. I am highly satisfied with the service I received at Sutherlin Nissan of Vero Beach and will return to them when I am ready to purchase my FOURTH Nissan in a row!

New 2016 Nissan Maxima, $39720