Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

946 S U.S. 1,
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach Info
About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

You won’t find better customer service or more attentive dealership employees anywhere else near River Park or Fort Pierce, FL because Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach has those markets cornered. We also have an outstanding selection of new Nissan models that is sure to contain just the right vehicle for you, your business, or your family. Browse our inventory of great new Nissan vehicles like the unstoppable Nissan GT-R or the stunning 370Z, we also carry hard-working trucks like the Titan, Frontier, and Xterra. If you want something for the whole clan, try a new Pathfinder, Rogue, Juke, or the recently redesigned Murano. For zipping around town in style, check out the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, or a new Versa or Versa Note hatchback. If you’ve got a business to tend to you can take it to new heights with an NV200 van, NV Cargo, or a new NV Passenger van. If you’re not in the market for a new Nissan, you can also look through our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models. A CPO Nissan is a late-model, low-mileage vehicle that has passed a series of strict program guidelines, been inspected by a factory trained technician, and refurbished to ensure quality. CPO Nissan cars and trucks also come with an extended factory warranty that rivals that of a brand-new car – and better yet, you won’t take a huge hit from depreciation! If you want a car for the new teen driver in your household or need an extra vehicle to take on vacations or out to the job site, you may also want to consider the inventory of high-quality used vehicles we offer here at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. We have hundreds of great used cars, trucks, vans, wagons, and crossovers in stock now at fantastic prices. Browse through our pre-owned vehicle selection for unbeatable deals on models from Audi, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is more than just sales, too. We have an on-site Nissan Service Center that can tackle any and all vehicle service and maintenance issues you may have. From oil changes to cosmetic repairs, trust the service team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach to keep your truck or car in great working order. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach also has a crack team of financial experts here to assist you in securing a hassle-free car loan in Florida. Whether you’ve got great credit or bad credit, our Nissan finance team will get you a stellar auto loan with great rates. Shoppers looking for a new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, used vehicle, automotive service, or a great car loan, look no further – Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is here to help. Come down to see us at 946 South U.S. Highway 1 in Vero Beach, FL to see what our Florida Nissan dealership can do for you!

About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Friendly Sales and Service Staff
PETE
2/03/2016

"amazing & wonderful experience"

Aaron D'Amico was a joy to work with & went over the car In detail.when he came back with the lease arrangement I almost argued with him because the deal was so good. I've been leasing from Nissan us1 in vero beach for a long time & this was the best experience I ever had

newcar123
1/25/2016

"Excellent Experience!!!"

It was a pleasure working with Miguel our salesperson and sales manager Joe. They know their products well and want their customers happy! That is their top priority!

MelBeach
1/20/2016

"Wow Experienced on my Purchase"

Best dealership experience ever on a purchase. This was a straight forward professional meeting, I was shown options that could lower the price, we determined together what car was going to thrill me. Negotiationp was simple. No pressure, no waiting, no hassle. Paperwork in finance was also pain free. Simultaneously the team was prepping my new car for the ride home. I then rec'd tech training on the many features of my Platinum Maxima and left with a full tank of gas, GPS and Bluetooth up and running..... Ahh. Sutherlin Vero really wowed me-- and it's my 7th Nissan.

ray&carole
1/19/2016

"Aaron D'Amico is very knowledgeable"

it was a pleasure doing business with a person who really knows what he's doing, my wife and I felt very comfortable with Aaron and did not second guess our decision after the deal was made, I would highly recommend Mr. D'Amico to my friends and family, Ray & Carole Petrino

She2jul
1/18/2016

"Excellent sales staff"

Our salesperson Miguel and the sales manager Joe were absolutely wonderful to work with. Not to mention the Internet sales manager Aaron who initialized and helped coordinate the contact. Very nice facility - low pressure and positive environment.

randyt72
1/18/2016

"The best car experience of my life! "

I have to say that I'm very impressed the way I was treated by Aaron and Blake at Sutherlin Nissan in Vero Beach. I had been in contact with Aaron the week before I went in to make the trade in for both my car and my wife's car and we both got the deal that we wanted and more. I'm glad we drove the hour from were we live in Palm Beach! You have a customer for life! I highly recommend Sutherlin Nissan!! AAA+

lombardi
1/14/2016

"Merry Christmas Mom"

I began my search to purchase a new vehicle form y other for christmas. A big surprise. I did my research through several sites including Truecar. Got all the annoying calls from dealers telling me how they were going to give me the best possible price. We all have heard this. Sutherlin Nissan and Aaron did not bombard me with calls and emails. I got a simple inquiry and a request to call back and schedule an appointment when I was ready. After getting all my paperwork gathered up, I went to meet Aaron D'Amico to discuss my needs. In less than ten minutes we had agreed on a price. Remember, I said this was a Christmas present so I now had to explain how I needed this to come together. I would be paying for the vehicle but it would need to be titled in moms name. I would need to pick it up a few days before Christmas so I could hide it in my neighbors garage before moms arrival. This was not a problem with Sutherlin. As a matter of fact when I arrived to get the vehicle Aaron had a dozen or so balloons for me to take with it. He followed me home with the car as I had nobody to help with this. I can't say enough about his hospitality before, during and after the purchase. Met Laz during the purchase process and he was very accommodating with my special purchase.

chris753
1/12/2016

"We had a great experience at Sutherlin Nissan"

We had a great experience at Sutherlin from Aaron and Axel as well. Aaron went out of his way to make us happy with our purchase and the price. Axel made the paperwork part of the process seamless & painless. They had brand new wiper blades mailed to our door and we left winning the prize of a free cruise for my husband and I. We are so happy with our new car. Thank you Sutherlin Nissan.

caveman
1/11/2016

"MY FIRST SERVICE"

Oil change went as smooth as silk. My advisor, Russell, was a gentleman and a scholar. Bought my Altima in July '15 and couldn't be happier. HATS OFF TO SUTHERLIN

Service.......Russell

smarie873
1/11/2016

"Ecstatic"

I walked into Nissan Friday January 8th. I wasn't to excited because I'm use to being told "no sorry we can't help you". Well I can say that Aaron at Sutherlin Nissan in Vero Beach went above and beyond to help me. I went to them borrowing a friend vehicle and drove home in a used 2011 Lincoln MKZ AWD. To me it was like driving off the lot in a 2016. I will continue to do business with them and have already told 3 of my friends to go there.

Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach responded to this review

January 11, 2016

We are so happy that we could yet help another great customer achieve the goal of reliable and affordable transportation in a luxury vehicle. We commonly assist individuals like our newest satisfied customer take ownership where the other guys say, "no we can;t help you" and often with little or no money down. Thank you again for being a part of the Sutherlin Nissan family. Management.

Reviews of Aaron D'Amico