Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

946 S U.S. 1,
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach Info
About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

You won’t find better customer service or more attentive dealership employees anywhere else near River Park or Fort Pierce, FL because Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach has those markets cornered. We also have an outstanding selection of new Nissan models that is sure to contain just the right vehicle for you, your business, or your family. Browse our inventory of great new Nissan vehicles like the unstoppable Nissan GT-R or the stunning 370Z, we also carry hard-working trucks like the Titan, Frontier, and Xterra. If you want something for the whole clan, try a new Pathfinder, Rogue, Juke, or the recently redesigned Murano. For zipping around town in style, check out the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, or a new Versa or Versa Note hatchback. If you’ve got a business to tend to you can take it to new heights with an NV200 van, NV Cargo, or a new NV Passenger van. If you’re not in the market for a new Nissan, you can also look through our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models. A CPO Nissan is a late-model, low-mileage vehicle that has passed a series of strict program guidelines, been inspected by a factory trained technician, and refurbished to ensure quality. CPO Nissan cars and trucks also come with an extended factory warranty that rivals that of a brand-new car – and better yet, you won’t take a huge hit from depreciation! If you want a car for the new teen driver in your household or need an extra vehicle to take on vacations or out to the job site, you may also want to consider the inventory of high-quality used vehicles we offer here at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. We have hundreds of great used cars, trucks, vans, wagons, and crossovers in stock now at fantastic prices. Browse through our pre-owned vehicle selection for unbeatable deals on models from Audi, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is more than just sales, too. We have an on-site Nissan Service Center that can tackle any and all vehicle service and maintenance issues you may have. From oil changes to cosmetic repairs, trust the service team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach to keep your truck or car in great working order. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach also has a crack team of financial experts here to assist you in securing a hassle-free car loan in Florida. Whether you’ve got great credit or bad credit, our Nissan finance team will get you a stellar auto loan with great rates. Shoppers looking for a new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, used vehicle, automotive service, or a great car loan, look no further – Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is here to help. Come down to see us at 946 South U.S. Highway 1 in Vero Beach, FL to see what our Florida Nissan dealership can do for you!

About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Friendly Sales and Service Staff
Deb Berg
9/24/2016

"BOGO fun"

My husband and I both needed new vehicles so the BOGO offer was the perfect fit for our family. Thank you for the great service before and during our visit.

ERIK FROM VERO
9/22/2016

"A+ experience"

We recently bought another car from Sutherlin Nissan in Vero. Bob Muir was working with us and gave us a good deal. I recommend Sutherlin and Bob to my friends

barbato
9/19/2016

"Great dealership to deal with!"

Knowledgeable, friendly, and no pressure. I purchased a 2015 Nissan Rouge Select 6 months ago and had excellent service by Aaron D'Amico. Went to look Saturday at the 2016 Rogue, ended up purchasing a new 2016 Rouge SV model. Could have done a little better on my trade, and price of new vehicle as it is year end. However, I feel I was given a fair deal. All staff was very friendly. Aaron went to bat for me, and Joe Veltri did everything in his power to make the deal happen. Very pleased customer!!! I will be referring other's.

Michele M
9/13/2016

"Very courteous And knowledgable and helpful"

I have only positive comments about the service I experienced at Sutherlin Nissan, Vero Beach, FL. From the moment I inquired information via the Internet to the moment I drove my new vehicle away. I would recommend this dealership and will be back the next time I need a vehicle.

Devino123
9/05/2016

"outstanding and over the top"

the reason why I've given the five star rating to this dealership it's because of two people Sharon and Curtis they were so warm and professional they took care of everyone of my needs and took me through the whole process buying a new vehicle and made it so easy and so pleasurable of an experience that I never had and it 23 years of buying Nissan Sentras.they treated me like family. and that's what made it so great of an experience. so I'd say a big hats off to Sharon and Curtis they sure are big asset 2 Sutherlin Nissan dealership.that's why I give it A5 star rating.

kathys
9/04/2016

"Thank You!!!"

I was searching on the website for a Nissan Frontier. I was contacted by Sharon, who was extremely pleasant, so when I went into the dealership they already knew what I was looking for which helps a great deal. Peter and Aaron did their best to find me exactly what I wanted. Peter went above and beyond to find me a Frontier I could afford on my strict budget and I thank him very much. The finance person, Ron, was very polite and patient with my questions. Thank you all for a very easy and nice experience :). Oh, and I also won $50 on their giant wheel of prizes!! Kathy S.

Crappie Dealership Senior Citizen Vero Beach
9/02/2016

"car purchase"

Finance Manager Simon Robles did a job on me. After stating to me if he can get financing through Nissan Corporation and get the car Certified, he would be able to get the car loan approved. He couldn't get the phone call through Nissan to get the approval he needed. So, he prints all the paperwork on the car purchase, and tells me he will get the approval he needs, so has me sign all the paperwork electronically.

Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach responded to this review

September 10, 2016

We are sorry that this customer continues to use a public forum to address his grievances, however due to pending litigation and legal action against this customer for failure to replace his down payment in the amount of $1,000.00 (a third degree felony) we are limited in our response other than to allow our customers and the general public to form their own opinion. Management.

Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach responded to this review

September 10, 2016

tferre62
8/28/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I was contacted by Aaron D'Amico, Internet Sales Manager after making an online inquiry about the Nissan Rogue. We made an appointment and drove an hour to the dealership the same day. We were greeted by Sharon, who works with Aaron and she was extremely friendly and accommodating. We then met Aaron and he was great too. Aaron took his time explaining all the features on the Rogue and took us for a test drive. Although we have not purchased yet for other reasons we will definitely return to this dealership and work with Aaron when we are ready. He promised he would offer a best e-price quote from your employee buying program for a "no hassle, no haggle" buying experience. These are best buys and will require no negotiations and still include our exclusive signature LIFETIME WARRANTY, a $2,100.00 retail value in writing and honored nationally at all Nissan dealers regardless of where you service or maintain your new Sutherlin Nissan Rogue as our way of saying "thank you" for your business.

holden.kriss
8/22/2016

"Great local people to deal with!"

I inquired about 2017 370Z Spot Tech and Aaron contacted me. I had heard the dealership was under new ownership and so I decided to visit. What a difference with Sutherlin and what nice local people to deal with. Since the 2017's are just coming out Aaron with the help of Nick found the right car and made the right deal for me. In fact Aaron on his day off the next day went over and picked up the car on the west coast of Florida and brought it back to Vero Beach. The team (Aaron & Nick) works for you the customer and that shows in going the extra mile to make a customer happy. A special thanks to Ron Seckinger in finance who is honest and helpful and getting the paperwork through quickly.

Gbear1615
8/22/2016

"great."

I was upside down on my old car. And thanks to Bob Muir, and the rests of the staff at nissan was able to get me in my 2016 pathfinder. Love the car, and i will defentily be going back to buy another car from them in the future. I highly recommend Sutherlin Nissan in vero beach. You will be treated like a person and not a $$$ sign.

Bob Muir