Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

946 S U.S. 1,
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach Info
About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

You won’t find better customer service or more attentive dealership employees anywhere else near River Park or Fort Pierce, FL because Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach has those markets cornered. We also have an outstanding selection of new Nissan models that is sure to contain just the right vehicle for you, your business, or your family. Browse our inventory of great new Nissan vehicles like the unstoppable Nissan GT-R or the stunning 370Z, we also carry hard-working trucks like the Titan, Frontier, and Xterra. If you want something for the whole clan, try a new Pathfinder, Rogue, Juke, or the recently redesigned Murano. For zipping around town in style, check out the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, or a new Versa or Versa Note hatchback. If you’ve got a business to tend to you can take it to new heights with an NV200 van, NV Cargo, or a new NV Passenger van. If you’re not in the market for a new Nissan, you can also look through our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models. A CPO Nissan is a late-model, low-mileage vehicle that has passed a series of strict program guidelines, been inspected by a factory trained technician, and refurbished to ensure quality. CPO Nissan cars and trucks also come with an extended factory warranty that rivals that of a brand-new car – and better yet, you won’t take a huge hit from depreciation! If you want a car for the new teen driver in your household or need an extra vehicle to take on vacations or out to the job site, you may also want to consider the inventory of high-quality used vehicles we offer here at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. We have hundreds of great used cars, trucks, vans, wagons, and crossovers in stock now at fantastic prices. Browse through our pre-owned vehicle selection for unbeatable deals on models from Audi, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is more than just sales, too. We have an on-site Nissan Service Center that can tackle any and all vehicle service and maintenance issues you may have. From oil changes to cosmetic repairs, trust the service team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach to keep your truck or car in great working order. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach also has a crack team of financial experts here to assist you in securing a hassle-free car loan in Florida. Whether you’ve got great credit or bad credit, our Nissan finance team will get you a stellar auto loan with great rates. Shoppers looking for a new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, used vehicle, automotive service, or a great car loan, look no further – Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is here to help. Come down to see us at 946 South U.S. Highway 1 in Vero Beach, FL to see what our Florida Nissan dealership can do for you!

About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Friendly Sales and Service Staff
Timothy Roche
4/29/2016

"Almost got it done"

Very good and friendly staff...this deal came down to price and while this dealer was very close and competitive ...the best price for our deal was found with another dealer ...I would consider this dealer again ...

Michelle
4/28/2016

"Eager to please "

The staff did what ever they could to get me in to a compact SUV at a reasonable price. I was on my way back to Melbourne within a few hours.

GeeBeeA
4/26/2016

"Upbeat staff, friendly, nice atmosphere"

Aaron D'Amico helped me with the process and was excellent. He answered my questions, was very friendly, and overall provided a very good experience that I am very happy with and love my purchase. I would definitely recommend the dealership, and Mr. D'Amico himself, to friends. Ron Seckinger in Finance was a champ too. Very smart, helpful, and efficient. Both assets to the company.

john123456
4/25/2016

"This was an easy and friendly process."

Aaron was knowledgeable and ready to assist with my purchase. He answered all my questions and walked me through the details of the car. Thanks

Sandbilly
4/22/2016

"Friendly, courteous staff"

My experience here was a pleasant one. Everyone worked with me to get me what I wanted. Mr. D'Amico was very helpful and honest. I would recommend him and your company to friends. Thanks for a good deal, good experience and a good day!

Kim Hamm
4/20/2016

"A grand experience "

When I first went in. I saw the car I wanted on Southerin's website. I had been shopping for a while. After going from place to place, you walk in apprehensive because you have heard it all from other dealerships. What an amazing professional experience. All the salesperson's where knowledgeable and helpful putting me at ease. They gave me exactly what I wanted at an amazing price. Thank you so much. Sincerely Kim H

Pat & Herb
4/17/2016

"Awesome experience. Very friendly, welcoming staff."

Excellent experience. We were very impressed with the dealership appearance, the staff and the knowledge that they showed. We were not sure that we would buy/lease a car that day, so it was a pleasant surprise when we did. All due to the staff being really patient and listened to us and to what our needs were. Would definitely use this dealership again and would also recommend to friends and family. Thank you. Pat Blake and Herb Clark

Any employee that we encountered, even in the hallways were amazingly friendly and helpful. It was obvious that the staff liked and respected each other. Nice rappoirt among them.

Jimbo
4/17/2016

"2016 Murano"

I'm not overly fond of car shopping but I'd have to say that our recent experience at Sutherland was not all that bad. I had searched on line was a bit confused regarding the levels of trim that the Murano comes in. Our sales rep, Jim Lewis did a great job showing us the different models and getting out on the road with them. Aaron was my internet contact person. We received personal service from Aaron that was above what I expected. He listened and answered all our questions concerning the car and it's awesome technology. He walked us through everything and made it all very comfortable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great car at a fair price.

Na

rodnes21
4/16/2016

"NO PEER PREASURE"

I went to buy my first car at coral springs nissan and i was pressured and almost signed for a car i didn't want out of pressure so i did my research and found this dealer over a 100 miles from my house and ended purchasing my first car here and I didn't feel pressured at all. Everyone was very honest and helpful. I would strongly recommend this dealer if you wanted the best experience and great help.

Poetessj
4/15/2016

"Great!"

Great service and love the car! Teddy was a tremendous help. He was friendly, knew what he was talking about with regard to what I was looking for in a car. Overall a very good experience?

Reviews of Aaron D'Amico