Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sutherlin Nissan of Orlando

JacquelineHayes
6/29/2015

"Great experience!"

Customer service was great, very accomodating, friendly staff, they worked with us when i thought they wouldnt be able to, no complaints. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Robin

Kimberpop
6/23/2015

"Worst dealer and service experience ever!"

It's been almost a month now and I am still sick to my stomach that I dealt with such misleading, deceptive, downright thieving people ever. I bought a 2014 Nissan Sentra SV that had the transmission completely fail at only 26000 miles. I drove it it and sounded the the transmission was dragging on the ground and they said it's the worst they have ever seen. I was immediately caught by a salesman who said my service appt online "accidentally" ended up in his inbox and he is the internet salesman. I wasn't told a thing about my car or how long it would be to fix under warranty instead I was hounded and hounded to buy a 2015 Nissan Sentra S a lower model car. I test drove one and 5 hours into the whole deal I told them that they had to get me a rental because I had work to get to Ofcoarse I Cracked at the last second and with two years of oil changes I took the deal at a higher monthly price than the better car I originally owned. I initially said that I might be interested in buying if they would pay off my car they immediately said yes we will pay your car off. After all the paperwork was signed I noticed they did not pay my car off but in fact payed only enough to leave me 5000 dollars in negative equity. I was basically called a fool when I turned their GAP insurance down and told I was going to get into a wreck the minute I drove off their lot. The finance guy couldn't even get the lien released from Nissan so I ended up leaving without any registration for the car. A month later Im getting payments still taken out from my old car and I called Nissan finance and was told the old car was not payed off and I still owed on it no matter what the dealer told me. So now I'm paying to two cars!! I go in a few days after that because they finally have my registration and I have to get a second key that was owed to me it's s basic car key that looks like a house key and was told it would only take 10 minutes. 1.5 hours later I finally left fuming once again. I have never had such a horrible horrible experience in all my life and I'm writing only half of it. Do not buy here!!

Mark, Katz

burban716
6/19/2015

"buying a 2015 murano "

While the people at the dealership were plesant and courteous, the 4 hour process of purchasing a car was brutal. The entire process could be achomplished in 1/2 hour so the only thing i can assume is that you try to wear down the customer so they will agree to anything just to get out of the showroom. Your service taem is exceptional and the primary reason I purchased my car at your dealership. I am pleased with my car and price i paid but the total purcahasing process just leaves you feeling abused. While I would recommend your dealership to others, I am glad i don't have to go through this again for 4-5 years. Speed it up, cut out the planned delys and have your customers feeling good about the expierance rather than exhausted. If you could achomlish that you'd have an unfair advantage over the other dealerships as i'm certain these 3-4 hour process is not unique to your dealership.

Mark Howard, Josh

JayMarleau
5/26/2015

"No respect for customers"

My wife and I bought a new Nissan Altima at this dealership. From day one we were having issues with the key fobs. With every oil change we brought the issue up to the service advisors, yet here it is a well over a year and half later and still the problem is not fixed! One of my keys only works about 20% of the time, yet for some reason the service department has yet to find a problem. I am extremely frustrated with this company. To top it off, we were lied to multiple time from our advisor about our vehicle. Took the dealership 2 months to fix my vehicle after the initial estimate of only 2 weeks, and the dealership also put 3 large scratches in my vehicle (which they did repair) I have contacted the GM multiple times and he only returned my email once. I have also personally spoken with the sales manager. And I have sent emails to the service manager, he never returned any phone calls or emails! I'm very disappointed, when we bought the vehicle we were promised exceptional service. This is far from Exceptional!

Scott, Russel, General Manager, Sales Manager, and Service Manager

no_argument
11/02/2014

"warranty scam"

Bought a used car with warranty. They NEVER filed the warranty paperwork until 7 months later when we called from across the US needing repairs!! Since no warranty was filed multiple costs were incrued (repair + rental vehicle) and Vero Nissan US1 would not take responsibility for the expenses. A measly few hundred dollars to fix this problem would have saved the customer service reputation, but not one person was interested in that fact. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! THEY WILL NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AFTER THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY!!

Tom and nelson, multiple managers including email to general manager without response

glmastro
12/16/2013

"From the moment I drove into the dealership, I was made..."

From the moment I drove into the dealership, I was made to feel welcomed. Everyone that I encountered truly showed an interest in wanting to help. As a customer, I couldn't have expected anything more. Generally, I've taken my cars for service to the Ft. Pierce Greco dealership. But after today, will make it a point to visit the Vero US1 Nissan dealer for all of my maintenance needs.

John Pate (Serv Advisor) and Heather (Bussiness Development Ctr)

sdg901
8/20/2013

"Wish I had read these reviews prior to visiting this..."

Wish I had read these reviews prior to visiting this dealership. The salesman personified "wolves in sheep's" clothing. They pressured me into getting a lease - I should have known better. In that respect I did not do my homework - guess I just didn't expect that they would put me into something totally inappropriate for me. I would never recommend this dealership - I get a sinking feeling when I think about the experience that I had.

Willie

dbogino
4/04/2013

"CAR WAS BROUGHT IN FOR REPAIR SERVICE WRITER BRIAN..."

CAR WAS BROUGHT IN FOR REPAIR SERVICE WRITER BRIAN VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. DAN FROM SALES CONDECENDING AND ARGUMENTIVE. SERVICE LIGHT WAS ON AND I GAVE THEM 3 SYMTONS OF WHAT THE CAR WAS DOING. THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS A $125.00 CHARGE FOR DIAGNOSTICS PLUS THE REPAIR. THEY CHARGER ME $125.00 FOR DIAGNOSTICS.WHICH SHOWED TWO BAD SENSORS. THEY REPLACED THE SENSORS $233.00 PARTS, AND $125.00 LABOR. THEN THEY CHARGED ME $185.50 TO DIAGNOSE A SYMTOM CAUSED BAD THE BAD SENSORS. IF THE EXTRA $185.00 WAS NOT ENOUGH OF A GOUGE THEY CHARGE $18.21 TO MAKE OUT THE SERVICE REQUEST. I DIDNT SEE ANY CHARGE FOR BREATHING THIER AIR, BUT THAT BILL WILL PROBIBLY COME IN THE MAIL STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!!!

BRIAN

deadguy1960
1/02/2013

"they would not warrenty this car even though it was under..."

they would not warrenty this car even though it was under warrenty. after two weeks the doors and alarm would go off by itself. also the car wouldn't start sometimes and they couldn't figure it out.

n/a

KATHYS57
9/27/2012

"They are deceiving, people. They lie and steal. I am so..."

They are deceiving, people. They lie and steal. I am so upside down with my vehicle I will probably loose it. They got $8000.00 cash and a trade in worth 18,000.00, and I am in the whole $34,000.00 to the tune of $600.00 a month when I would have had my trade in paid off by now. All I was there for was a oil change and rotate, and they hounded me unmercifully. tHE TRUCK I HAVE NOW HAS ISSUES AND HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP 3 TIMES IN A MONTH, AND IS STILL NOT FIXED, IT IS WORSE. I was there over 9 hours and evertime I went to pick up my truck from service I was stopped. It was as if they were watching me. I did not get the quality vehicle or monthly payments I requested. It is a long story and I will never, NEVER go back and I will never refer anyone. I have a couple of neighbors who experienced terrible issues with this dealership as well. They will ignore you after the sale and not answer calls and just don't care after the fact. It goes on and on. I even called to corporate and got no where. The owner would not give me the time of day. They are slimmier than a fresh water catfish, and they are slimmy fish. I could say so much more, but it will fall on deaf ears as everything else has. They hounded me about the stupid survey so they could get their commission and feed their family, and be sure I fill it out with all the best answers so they look good and that means I was made to lie as well and now I am unable to feed myself.

WILLIE/MIKE W./RON/OWEN