Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

946 S U.S. 1,
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach Info
About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

You won’t find better customer service or more attentive dealership employees anywhere else near River Park or Fort Pierce, FL because Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach has those markets cornered. We also have an outstanding selection of new Nissan models that is sure to contain just the right vehicle for you, your business, or your family. Browse our inventory of great new Nissan vehicles like the unstoppable Nissan GT-R or the stunning 370Z, we also carry hard-working trucks like the Titan, Frontier, and Xterra. If you want something for the whole clan, try a new Pathfinder, Rogue, Juke, or the recently redesigned Murano. For zipping around town in style, check out the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, or a new Versa or Versa Note hatchback. If you’ve got a business to tend to you can take it to new heights with an NV200 van, NV Cargo, or a new NV Passenger van. If you’re not in the market for a new Nissan, you can also look through our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models. A CPO Nissan is a late-model, low-mileage vehicle that has passed a series of strict program guidelines, been inspected by a factory trained technician, and refurbished to ensure quality. CPO Nissan cars and trucks also come with an extended factory warranty that rivals that of a brand-new car – and better yet, you won’t take a huge hit from depreciation! If you want a car for the new teen driver in your household or need an extra vehicle to take on vacations or out to the job site, you may also want to consider the inventory of high-quality used vehicles we offer here at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. We have hundreds of great used cars, trucks, vans, wagons, and crossovers in stock now at fantastic prices. Browse through our pre-owned vehicle selection for unbeatable deals on models from Audi, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is more than just sales, too. We have an on-site Nissan Service Center that can tackle any and all vehicle service and maintenance issues you may have. From oil changes to cosmetic repairs, trust the service team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach to keep your truck or car in great working order. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach also has a crack team of financial experts here to assist you in securing a hassle-free car loan in Florida. Whether you’ve got great credit or bad credit, our Nissan finance team will get you a stellar auto loan with great rates. Shoppers looking for a new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, used vehicle, automotive service, or a great car loan, look no further – Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is here to help. Come down to see us at 946 South U.S. Highway 1 in Vero Beach, FL to see what our Florida Nissan dealership can do for you!

About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Friendly Sales and Service Staff
holden.kriss
8/22/2016

"Great local people to deal with!"

I inquired about 2017 370Z Spot Tech and Aaron contacted me. I had heard the dealership was under new ownership and so I decided to visit. What a difference with Sutherlin and what nice local people to deal with. Since the 2017's are just coming out Aaron with the help of Nick found the right car and made the right deal for me. In fact Aaron on his day off the next day went over and picked up the car on the west coast of Florida and brought it back to Vero Beach. The team (Aaron & Nick) works for you the customer and that shows in going the extra mile to make a customer happy. A special thanks to Ron Seckinger in finance who is honest and helpful and getting the paperwork through quickly.

Gbear1615

"great."

I was upside down on my old car. And thanks to Bob Muir, and the rests of the staff at nissan was able to get me in my 2016 pathfinder. Love the car, and i will defentily be going back to buy another car from them in the future. I highly recommend Sutherlin Nissan in vero beach. You will be treated like a person and not a $$$ sign.

Bob Muir

myra349
8/22/2016

"A caring salesman with a wealth of knowledge of his products"

I was contacted by Aaron D'Amico, Internet Sales Manager after making an online inquiry about the Nissan Murano. We made an appointment and it was easy sailing after that. The price quoted in his email was offered for any Murano with the same equipment even though it became necessary to pick the car I wanted in Arctic Blue in Orlando. The paperwork was done promptly by the Finance Manager, Ron, with him actually offering me additional advice which enabled us to save on the final deal. All of the personnel at Sutherlin Nissan in Vero Beach were friendly and accommodating. There was never any pressure and the deal was consummated.

MicheleRomero

"Worth the drive!"

Drive the distance from Miami to Vero Beach and can honestly say we are so glad we did. The sales associate and all the people we dealt with were genuinely great people. They made sure we were always happy and taken care of throughout our entire time there.

Erica143

"Wonderful and Fast."

Bob Muir was very helpful with my needs on the type of car I wanted. And Aaron worked me out a great deal. Thanks again guys. I will be spreading the word to come here and buy a car.

MANUEL SANCHEZ
8/22/2016

"Best service, best price,, best information"

From Marco and other staff the attention was the best we recommend all that people. Was a large negotiation but the solid leadership of Lazaro completed the great job from Marco. We are very satisfied.

Marco Landivar

Max Bernegger
8/16/2016

"Friendly, positive, great knowledge not at all pushy, "

We found Mr. Aaron Dl'Amico extremely persuasive, not at all pushy, very knowledgeable with a great personality (consider him a treasure). It was a true pleasure to deal with him and I would highly recommend this dealership to any of our friends.

Satisfied Customer
8/15/2016

"Finally, a dealership who came through for us! "

This was our 13th visit to a dealership (although, our first time at this dealership). They gave us a guaranteed price over the phone and stayed true to that.

Jdreyes
8/08/2016

"Awesome"

The team of Aaron, Teddy and Cesar were awesome. Very friendly staff. Best experience ever buying a car. They made me feel right at home. I would definitely recommend sutherlin Nissan again.

Cesar (finance)

simmsd1
8/06/2016

"Great Service"

I recently purchase a pre-owned Toyota Camry. I worked with Angel who was very helpful and willing to go above and beyond in providing great customer service.

Angel Vazquez