Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

946 S U.S. 1,
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach Info
About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

You won’t find better customer service or more attentive dealership employees anywhere else near River Park or Fort Pierce, FL because Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach has those markets cornered. We also have an outstanding selection of new Nissan models that is sure to contain just the right vehicle for you, your business, or your family. Browse our inventory of great new Nissan vehicles like the unstoppable Nissan GT-R or the stunning 370Z, we also carry hard-working trucks like the Titan, Frontier, and Xterra. If you want something for the whole clan, try a new Pathfinder, Rogue, Juke, or the recently redesigned Murano. For zipping around town in style, check out the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, or a new Versa or Versa Note hatchback. If you’ve got a business to tend to you can take it to new heights with an NV200 van, NV Cargo, or a new NV Passenger van. If you’re not in the market for a new Nissan, you can also look through our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models. A CPO Nissan is a late-model, low-mileage vehicle that has passed a series of strict program guidelines, been inspected by a factory trained technician, and refurbished to ensure quality. CPO Nissan cars and trucks also come with an extended factory warranty that rivals that of a brand-new car – and better yet, you won’t take a huge hit from depreciation! If you want a car for the new teen driver in your household or need an extra vehicle to take on vacations or out to the job site, you may also want to consider the inventory of high-quality used vehicles we offer here at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. We have hundreds of great used cars, trucks, vans, wagons, and crossovers in stock now at fantastic prices. Browse through our pre-owned vehicle selection for unbeatable deals on models from Audi, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is more than just sales, too. We have an on-site Nissan Service Center that can tackle any and all vehicle service and maintenance issues you may have. From oil changes to cosmetic repairs, trust the service team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach to keep your truck or car in great working order. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach also has a crack team of financial experts here to assist you in securing a hassle-free car loan in Florida. Whether you’ve got great credit or bad credit, our Nissan finance team will get you a stellar auto loan with great rates. Shoppers looking for a new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, used vehicle, automotive service, or a great car loan, look no further – Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is here to help. Come down to see us at 946 South U.S. Highway 1 in Vero Beach, FL to see what our Florida Nissan dealership can do for you!

About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Friendly Sales and Service Staff
Heather
7/26/2016

"Amazing!!!"

Sutherlin Nissan is by far the best dealership around! I went in thinking I wouldn't be able to get the vehicle I really wanted or better yet no vehicle at all. Then the team got together and made it happen! I came to the dealership in an old car with high milage and left in a Altima Coupe! So excited!!! Everyone there is amazing. So if your in the market for a new or used vehicle please go see the folks at Sutherlin Nissan of Vero Beach. They will definitely take good care of you. Thank you again to all the wonderful staff at Sutherlin.

ParadiseQueen
7/19/2016

"Painless Experience"

Contact Aaron D'Amico through the internet regarding a Used Vehicle. We set an appointment. I explained to him at that time that I was traveling a distance and request prompt and timely service. Aaron had come in on his day off and we were both early to the appointment. After two hours, I was driving out of the parking lot. I test drove the vehicle, had my trade evaluated, came to an agreement, and while I was in with the business office, my new to me vehicle was detailed. Great friendly, professional service. Highly recommend.

nasquit
7/19/2016

"Two times and counting"

This is the second car I've purchased from Aaron D"Amico at Sutherlin in 9 months and he's the reason I went back for this purchase. Aaron and dealership make you feel at home and they go the extra mile to win your business. The other benefit was from start to finish, once I arrived at the dealership, I was out the door in under 90 minutes which is supersonic in the car trade. Great sales, friendly service and the best prices in town. If you're in the market to buy a car don't be foolish stop by Sutherlin you will not regret it.

HEFFER
6/30/2016

"It was a great in and out experiance"

Great team to work with nothing forcing you to buy a car, Curtis was able to get me the vehicle I wanted and the price I felt comfortable paying

Curtis

qbnlnk305
6/29/2016

"Aaron D'Amico for MVP !"

If you are looking for a new Nissan and you want world class friendly exceptional service from beginning to end, stop what you are doing right now and drive to Sutherlin Nissan of Vero Beach,FL! Don't check your schedule, don't look for any other deals because Aaron at Sutherlin Nissan has the best service & deals out there. During the entire process Aaron and his team listened to us and understood what the goal was and they definitely put the customer first by showing all features and benefits of the vehicle we purchased. Don't forget to spin the wheel and win more at Sutherlin when you buy your next vehicle! Trust me you won't be disappointed, I will recommend Sutherlin Nissan of Vero Beach to everyone. Most importantly, because of the service I received I know I will definitely come see Aaron at Sutherlin Nissan of Vero Beach.

Winston01
6/27/2016

"Return Buyer!"

I purchased a 2012 Toyota RAV4 from this dealership in Feb 2016. The vehicle proved bigger than I needed so I decided to come back to Sutherlin Nissan in Vero Beach since I had such a good experience only a few months earlier. I have to say that I even had a better experience this time. Aaron D'Amico remembered me from my used car purchase. I wasn't sure whether it would be better to buy another used car or buy a new one. I was interested in the Nissan Versa Note. It is the perfect size for me, plenty of leg room for passengers on the back, plus it has a hatchback! Aaron ran himself ragged finding the perfect car for me. He stayed way past his scheduled time off to help me. He found the perfect car for me! It is a 2016...my first new car in 15 years. I can not thank Aaron D'Amico enough nor can I recommend him and this dealership high enough. I am definitely a customer for life.

Cesar Robles

Calais
6/26/2016

"purchase of a 2016 Nissan Altima"

The best car buying experience I have ever had in over 50 yrs of buying new cars. This is my third Nissan. Everyone at Sutherlin could not have been nicer. Angel, Aaron and Caesar were great.

angel vasquez, aaron d'amico, caesar robles

PSL Bruno
6/22/2016

"Totally Surprised / Satisfied"

This will be our 19th Nissan Purchase / Lease. Thank you Aaron D'Amico and Simon Robles along with your management team. We'll keep returning!

Simon Robles, Director of Finance

LS2
6/18/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

My wife and I bought a used Corvette from Aaron D'Amico. He was very pleasant, courteous and just an all around a nice guy. After a little negotiating we ended up getting a deal we were happy with and that fit our budget. I would recommend getting a hold of Aaron if you are in the market for a new ride. Everyone else at Sutherlin we came in contact with was very friendly and helpful from the managers to the salesman, mechanics and detail guys. Just a great experience overall.

B PARKER
6/16/2016

"Horrible service after purchase"

They will do anything and say anything to get you to buy a used car from their lot make a million promises to you however the fruition of those promises never comes true because they're too busy to take care of anyone that walks through the door.

Curtis

Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach responded to this review

June 17, 2016

Thank you for expressing your concerns with us and of course "EVERY" customer matters. It is my understanding that our Sales Manager, Mike Romano personally handled your concern and is handling it for you when you return on Monday. Please note, everybody is new "once" and Curtis is a very pleasant young professional who understands that he made a mistake and learned from his mistake. With the personal attention your concern has received and will continue to receive we respectfully ask that you reconsider your review in light of that information and the continued personal attention to all your new vehicle concerns. We look forward to your response and revision of your review. As always, thank you for your business. Management.

Reviews of Laz Lopez