Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

946 S U.S. 1,
Vero Beach, Florida 32962
Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach Info
About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

You won’t find better customer service or more attentive dealership employees anywhere else near River Park or Fort Pierce, FL because Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach has those markets cornered. We also have an outstanding selection of new Nissan models that is sure to contain just the right vehicle for you, your business, or your family. Browse our inventory of great new Nissan vehicles like the unstoppable Nissan GT-R or the stunning 370Z, we also carry hard-working trucks like the Titan, Frontier, and Xterra. If you want something for the whole clan, try a new Pathfinder, Rogue, Juke, or the recently redesigned Murano. For zipping around town in style, check out the Altima, Sentra, Maxima, or a new Versa or Versa Note hatchback. If you’ve got a business to tend to you can take it to new heights with an NV200 van, NV Cargo, or a new NV Passenger van. If you’re not in the market for a new Nissan, you can also look through our selection of certified pre-owned Nissan models. A CPO Nissan is a late-model, low-mileage vehicle that has passed a series of strict program guidelines, been inspected by a factory trained technician, and refurbished to ensure quality. CPO Nissan cars and trucks also come with an extended factory warranty that rivals that of a brand-new car – and better yet, you won’t take a huge hit from depreciation! If you want a car for the new teen driver in your household or need an extra vehicle to take on vacations or out to the job site, you may also want to consider the inventory of high-quality used vehicles we offer here at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. We have hundreds of great used cars, trucks, vans, wagons, and crossovers in stock now at fantastic prices. Browse through our pre-owned vehicle selection for unbeatable deals on models from Audi, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is more than just sales, too. We have an on-site Nissan Service Center that can tackle any and all vehicle service and maintenance issues you may have. From oil changes to cosmetic repairs, trust the service team at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach to keep your truck or car in great working order. Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach also has a crack team of financial experts here to assist you in securing a hassle-free car loan in Florida. Whether you’ve got great credit or bad credit, our Nissan finance team will get you a stellar auto loan with great rates. Shoppers looking for a new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, used vehicle, automotive service, or a great car loan, look no further – Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is here to help. Come down to see us at 946 South U.S. Highway 1 in Vero Beach, FL to see what our Florida Nissan dealership can do for you!

About Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sunday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Lifetime Warranty
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Friendly Sales and Service Staff
Stuart
9/01/2015

"The best ever"

My wife and I both agree that our buying experience was the best we have ever had. Professional & knowledgeable staff all the way around. Appreciated the low stress approach.

Simon Robles was terrific as well

cgreen
8/31/2015

"Sales People"

We enjoyed our visit to your dealership. The sales people were very friendly and knowledgeable. We will definitely recommend them to friends. Gary showed all of the features of the vehicles that we were interested in test driving. After our purchased, he also was very thorough going over all of the features of the vehicle. He took the time to have me "practice" setting up my phone, Bluetooth, and other features.

Thaleria Bryant
8/30/2015

"Awesome workers who give very detailed info on the vehicles"

I met with a Camile Stone who was very helpful! Very professional, and veey detailed about the vehicle i purchased. She was always smiling, Very energetic, and seems as if she loves her Job! Thank you so much Sutherlin Nissan! Happy Satisfied Customer, THALERIA BRYANT

Dadandfamily
8/29/2015

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with our salesman, Elvis Wayne. He sincerely wanted us to have the best car for us. He put no pressure on us, and as he said, just gave us the facts. He really went to bat for us. He was completely honest in his evaluation of the pre-owned cars we were considering. He made us test things that we would not have thought to test. My wife and I agree that he is the best salesman we have ever had, for cars or anything else. The dealership was also fair in their pricing and willing to back up what they sold. Our kids were also allowed to run around and have fun while we did what we needed to do. We would recommend Elvis and the dealership for sure.

bulldogs
8/28/2015

"great car buying experience "

I have to say going here was the best choice I could have made. Treated fairly and with exceptional customer service. My sales consultant Robin was friendly and made the whole process smooth. She is an asset to the company. Thanks Sutherlin Nissan gang !!!!!!

Karlar3
8/28/2015

"CHECK THEM OUT"

Friendly and caring employees. SutherlIn try to help you out the best way they can.They also have good deals on there vehicles make your way there.

dennis
8/27/2015

"Great service"

I had bought my previous car before Sutherlin took over dealership and this is so much better now. Salesman explained every little button and switch in car to me. Elvis did a great job with everything. Spinning the wheel made me even happier I chose this dealership.

glenda123
8/26/2015

"CUSTOMER PLEASING PEOPLE"

AFTER 2 NOT SO GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH THE PRIOR OWNERS I FEEL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN MY PURCHASE WERE DEDICATED TO SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

Snydcm1
8/22/2015

"Awesome service"

I would highly recommend a visit to this dealership no hassle straight forward!! It was the easiest purchase I have ever made!! Thank you so much

oinkmooer
8/19/2015

"RESPECT AND PATIENCE SHOWN "

The entire staff showed me the respect and patience that I deserved as a new customer. Buying a new car can be stressful, at least for me, and I was shown courtesy and respect at every stage of the process. My salesperson, Camille, was extremely helpful and used no negative sales tactics as I had experienced at other dealerships. I was able to negotiate a good and fair deal without the exhausting run-around game. Thank you for making it a positive experience!

Reviews of Aaron D'Amico