Read Reviews Sutliff Volkswagen

29 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Sutliff Volkswagen

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Sutliff Volkswagen

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"This was my first time buying a brand new car, which can..."

Mcappa385
3/31/2014 6:48:31 PM

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

This was my first time buying a brand new car, which can be a very intimidating experience. However nothing about my experience at Sutliff Volkswagen was intimidating, which was awesome!! All of my requests and questions were answered in a timely fashion and with great intelligence of volkswagens. Mike was very enthusiastic, professional, and most importantly, sincerely helpful! I highly recommend buying a car from here. Enjoy!

Twitter
"My experience at Sutliff Volkswagen in Harrisburg was..."

hepcat10
3/13/2014 8:33:49 PM

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

My experience at Sutliff Volkswagen in Harrisburg was very enjoyable. Michael Najdek the sales consultant was very professional and personable. Before my first test drive he took the time to show and explain in detail the options that the vehicle contained. He also had a great working knowledge about vehicles in general. He was not at all pushy and in fact everyone at the dealership was extremely helpful. Since I have bought the car Michael has called me to see how everything is going with my vehicle. My experience at this dealership was very positive.

Twitter
"I have visited many dealerships in my time, but this..."

shehzad1975
1/18/2014 4:24:45 PM

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

I have visited many dealerships in my time, but this dealership by far is the best! The sales person Michael Najdek was very knowledgable, caring, and showed a real genuine care for my requirements on a new car. The Finance Manager Rasheed was also great, and made the process of buying a car smooth. I would definitely recommend anyone to this dealership. I had my 30 day maintenance check done today, and Michael and the dealership was very helpful with my needs. I would give this dealership a A+

Christina and Shehzad Siddique
New Volkswagen owners

Twitter
"I was at your Sutliff Dealership in Harrisburg this past..."

preyescruz
1/2/2014 10:05:11 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mark Lebo

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

I was at your Sutliff Dealership in Harrisburg this past weekend (12/28/13) purchasing a certified Pre-Owned Vehicle and was blown away by the service, knowledge and humility shown to me by salesman Mark Lebo.

Not only was Mark very professional and personable, but he was extremely well-versed in his product and interested in finding me a vehicle that met my needs. I had traveled from Erie, PA to view another Volkswagen at another dealership and decided to do business with Mark, not solely because it was a better product, but for the experience and great service that Mark portrayed from the time I pulled up on the lot.

It was very clear to see that Mark was very much invested in his work and that further persuaded me to make my purchase with SUTLIFF. It is not everyday you find a Mark working at a dealership!

I will be back in the future to do service with them again!

Twitter
"Copied from my new car purchase feedback survey to..."

PassatTDI
10/2/2013 12:44:59 PM

Ashley Ney
Aaron Phillips
Dave
Rasheed

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

Copied from my new car purchase feedback survey to Volkswagen...

I cannot praise Sutliff VW enough, it truly is a first class operation. It all started with their internet sales consultant Ashley Ney. She single-handedly reeled me in (I live 3 hrs away) with her prompt, genuine, and personalized responses to my queries and fair no hidden fee pricing. With more and more people like myself turning to the internet, she is a huge asset to the frontline of their team. I felt like I was dealing with friends through the entire process of buying my 2014 Manual Passat TDI SE. My high opinion continued to grow as I interacted with the sales manager Dave as he explained to me the process and appraised my trade in (of which was completely fair). I was then introduced to sales consultant Aaron Phillips who did an excellent run down of the features of the Passat. Aaron took his time and made sure I understood how to operate everything before he moved on to the next feature. I felt so at home and comfortable with how honest and sincere everyone was with me it was a joy being there. They had my paper work ready in no time and Rasheed walked me through all of my options and he gladly clarified anything I was unsure of. He explained and sold me on the extended warranties/protection plans without being aggressive or using misleading tactics like I've encountered at other dealerships. As an outbound call center manager I understand, appreciate, and admire ethical customer service while remaining a successful sales organization in industries where a few bad eggs have made an overall negative reputation for the good companies like us. I was offered a fair price for both my new car and my trade in without having to haggle, there was never any pressure, and my time and concerns were always respected. The whole experience from beginning to end was seamless, painless, and completely enjoyable. I have done nothing but rave about Sutliff and will be encouraging potential buyers (cars.com, autotrader...etc) to deal with Ashley online I guarantee they will be willing to travel from the other side of the state like i did. If you need a buyers testimonial or any kind of reference I will gladly give back. Sincerely, David Mattiuz

Twitter
"Being previous Volkswagen owners, we walked on to the lot..."

swte0925
7/26/2013 10:13:56 AM

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

Being previous Volkswagen owners, we walked on to the lot knowing what we wanted. Michael did a great job of walking us through our options on our selection and pointing out features we didn't know where available with the new models. Pleasant and personable, he made everything quick and easy for us, especially with a young child running around!

Twitter
"We contacted Sutliff Volkswagon on line. They got back..."

imarriedagolfnut
7/24/2013 6:26:37 PM

Dave Smith Michael Najdek Rasheed Creary

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

We contacted Sutliff Volkswagon on line. They got back to us immediately. We decided to price the vehicle on line as we already had test driven what we wanted to purchase and decided that is what we wanted. Bottom line is that Sutliff quoted us the best price along with Volkswagon 0% financing. We walked into the dealership and were met by the Manager, Dave Smith, who immediately took us out to our new vehicle which was clean as a whistle and ready to go. Dave was such an approachable, nice guy. He asked Michael Najdek to come out and go over the car with us. Mike was great...he was very knowledgeable and went over the entire vehicle and answered all our questions. What a wonderful personality he has...it was like talking to a relative! Rasheed Creary, the Finance Manager, came out and asked us several questions and then proceeded to do the paperwork. Mike came back out and went over all the books for the car and answered some additional questions that we had. He made our 1000 mile appointment for us as well. Before we knew it Rasheed was calling us in to go over the paperwork and to suggest some additional alternatives for caring for the car. He was clear, concise, and took our kidding well! The entire experience was excellent!!! We can't wait to experience what can only be excellent service in the near future...

Twitter
"I knew I wanted a Volkswagen Jetta TDI Premium with..."

muv113
7/11/2013 3:21:39 PM

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

I knew I wanted a Volkswagen Jetta TDI Premium with Navigation in Tornado Red. I loved the great gas mileage, and absolutely loved the bright red color! I went to my local dealer, and they tried to push me into a base model gasoline Jetta with no sunroof. Reason being they said I couldn't afford what I wanted. I cried the entire drive home. So my son being the motorhead that he is, did some research and found Sutliff VW in Harrisburg. He called the dealership and spoke to Janelle Orris in the finance department. She was able to get back to me within the hour with a quote for the car that I wanted! They didn't have the EXACT car I wanted, but they located one THAT DAY. I called on a Monday, they went and got the car from another PA dealership on Tuesday and I picked the car up on Wednesday. They truly went above and beyond, and truly WANTED to sell me the car without ever being pushy. Michael Najdek was also wonderful when we arrived at the dealership, went through all the tech-options with us while the paperwork was being drawn up, and made us feel welcome. Sutliff made me want to buy a Volkswagen again, after I was completely turned off my local dealership... It was definitely worth the drive! I would recommend Sutliff to anyone looking for a new or used VW.

Twitter
"After a horrible experience at other dealerships i found..."

gbardissi
4/11/2013 4:41:34 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Aaron Phillips
Rasheed Creary

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

After a horrible experience at other dealerships i found what i was looking for online and negotiated a price before i went to the dealership. I showed up and everything was exactly what was agreed to. I test drove the car and purchased it immediately. They were quick to get everything in order and I was on my way. Would do business with these folks again.

Twitter
"I've had my Audi in for service many times with Sutliff,..."

etm124
1/19/2012 1:12:42 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Todd B
Kerry

My Review Of Sutliff Volkswagen:

I've had my Audi in for service many times with Sutliff, and each time the service has been quick, accurate and of quality. My most recent service was for when my car was leaking a little bit of oil, and was experiencing a rough idle. The employee who worked on my car was Todd. He figured out the issue within minutes and had a solution for me. I was able to pick up my car before lunch!

I've always dealt with Kerry when I came in. He has always been friendly and personable.

The shuttle service is always on time, and there is VERY little wait time when I needed it.

I would HIGHLY recommend Sutliff VW for your VW & Audi service needs.

Reviews 11-20 >>