Szott Ford

New & Used Vehicle Sales
Anthony Ketchum, Finance Manager, Szott Ford

Anthony Ketchum

February 17, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service & Easy to Work With"

- I-Drive-Ford

We've leased two vehicles in the past three months through Szott and each time they listened and got us exactly what we wanted 100%.

February 14, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Car2017

Renee was wonderful she worked around our work schedule. We live a distance and she had someone to our home because we got to bring something she needed. I will go back for my next car for sure. The sales manager was great and easy to work with. Very great for both of them.

February 09, 2017

"Great Service handling"

- Carol

Nicole greeted me with enthusiasm and attentiveness. She listened, engaged my conversation, and kept the process moving. I appreciated her keeping me informed thoroughly about each step of my service. I had my car in twice for different issues and when the second one popped up, as I waited for a service person to answer, I thought, "I hope Nicole picks up". She was honoring in using eye contact which I appreciated. When she said she'd get back with me, the first time took a bit of time which she may have been waiting on answers, but several times after that, she was very prompt. She let me know what she was waiting on so I felt involved and could make other plans to keep my personal schedule moving. Thanks Nicole.

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $31135