Szott Ford

Chris  Boan, Sales Manager, Szott Ford

Chris Boan

"Great Experience"

- Sburny

Working with Renee Weeks was a real pleasure. She is very professional and accommodating. I've worked with Renee since 2010 and will continue to work with her. This time around I needed a vehicle on short notice and she matched me up with the perfect truck! I love it!! I highly recommend Renee Weeks and Szott Ford for your next vehicle purchase.

"The Best"

- Adam Blatch

I have purchased and or leased 6 vehicles from Szott Ford. For all 6 vehicles I had Anthony Ketchum taking care of me. I cannot say enough about Anthony and Szott Ford. The whole experience there is so stress free. Anthony is fast, reliable and most of all HONEST. He's going to do everything he can to get you the best price on your vehicle and the best available financing for you. I think if Anthony started selling Toyota's that I may buy a Toyota. Yeah, hes that good. Love you Boo.

"Excellent "

- cgoff22

I've been dealing with Anthony for years and recommend him to anyone looking to get a car. He just recently put my mother in a car and she couldn't be happier.

New 2016 Ford Fusion, $31135