Szott Ford

New & Used Vehicle Sales

April 27, 2017

"Fantastic Experience!"

- Emily Pearce

I'm in love with my new Focus from Szott Ford! Dave, Chris, and Steve took great care of me, and I was able to trade in my Taurus and drive my new car home that day! I wanted an upgrade added, and their amazing service staff came to my office, picked up the car, and had it back before I finished working. I love that with the warranty I won't have to worry about the car for YEARS. I couldn't be happier!

April 03, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- Jeff Felix State Farm Agency

Ernie and the Team over at Szott Ford have been great! They've helped many of our Insurance Clients. Jeff Felix State Farm Agency Ortonville

March 27, 2017

"Great Car! Go Get One!"

- Pete2017RS

Went and bought a new car. Matt was very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had. He knew about the Focus RS inside and out. I did plenty of research and Matt still knew things I didn't about the car. This was my first really big purchase in life and Matt made the process very straight forward and professional. Love the car! Thank you!

New 2015 Ford Fusion, $29604