Szott Ford

Adam Waybrant, New & Used Vehicle Sales, Szott Ford

Adam Waybrant

New & Used Vehicle Sales

June 17, 2017

"Made my wife and I feel comfortable"

- William Bain

First time customer. I normally feel as uncomfortable as the next guy when walking into a dealership, but David Baldini made it a great experience. No high pressure, able to answer all my questions, professional, experienced … and a great price. We had an idea of what we were looking for and David gave us options that were within our budget. So glad we made the trip out to Holly and Szott Ford.

Dave Baldini

June 14, 2017

"Awesome and efficient "

- Amandawicke

Anthony was extremely helpful and walked me through the whole process keeping me updated at each step. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. Awesome job!

Anthony Ketchum

June 14, 2017

"Quick and wonderful service! "

- April8312

We needed a new car for my husband and needed something fairly quick. Spoke to Darren Miller and he worked wonders. Gave us a few options to test drive and then helped us seal the deal within a week. Darren worked with our budget and gave us a good trade in. When we went in to sign papers everyone in the dealership was friendly and very helpful. Would definitely refer everyone I know to Szott Ford and to specifically see Darren Miller. Great customer service and always helpful!

Darren Miller