T&T Coast Buick GMC

T&T Coast Buick GMC Info

njgraphicgirl
7/29/2014

"Stay Away!"

My daughter and her father went in to see about trading in her Envoy for a used Buick crossover. Their salesperson was Pete. When negotiating the price they were told by Pete that window etching is a new law in NJ and that cost was mandatory. Being the Buick was going to be in my name, I had to sign all the papers. Initially, I noticed one error on the paperwork which I pointed out to the finance guy and was told "Pete is new. It's just a typo." then when I got to the paperwork that broke down the cost I noticed that window etching was marked as (OPTIONAL). I questioned that and it is indeed optional but he said my daughter already signed and committed to it. When my ex-husband called the next day to complain and request a refund they said all they could do was give her a tank of gas and make her a duplicate key. I used to be a fan of T & T Coast, but no longer and I will be telling people to go elsewhere. Oh, to top off the night, they had two HUGE flat screen tbs on and on both of the tbs they had the new tv show, Naked Dating. The whole dealership is unprofessional.

Pete and some finance guy

tomandrobin26
1/20/2013

"I gave Anthony Sosa and the entire dealership a very high..."

I gave Anthony Sosa and the entire dealership a very high rating because they all were friendly and had great customer service. When my husband and I's loan situation failed with our primary insurance company who had promised us an amount and ended up going back on some of the amount they were lending us which we needed the entire amount first approved to buy the car with all fees, taxes, registration fees and new plates included, Anthony Sosa and a couple other employees in the financial department worked hard to get us another loan with another bank that would give us the entire amount we needed. After calling a few banks, they continued to work hard and found one that offered us what we needed to pay for the vehicle with all fees included plus, they offered a better deal, better interest rate and time frame for paying off the loan and a decent monthly payment. I feel that even though our original plan for financing a vehicle failed, that my husband and I were meant to be there because in the end, we did leave with the car we so desperately wanted. Don't ever think twice about this dealership, I promise they will do whatever they can to make sure or at least give you great hope that you can leave with what you are happy with. Anthony Sosa is your man to ask for to help you pick the vehicle that best fits your needs and that will make you happy.

njmac1234
8/16/2012

"Anthony was a pleasure to work with. He is a true..."

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional wherein he is knowledgeable and not pushy giving you the time and space needed to make a decision. We purchased a vehicle and will be recommending friends and family to go to Anthony.

rossf
8/08/2012

"This is my second car from T&T Coast and the second..."

This is my second car from T&T Coast and the second time was as good as the first. No pressure, good price. They do not play game they sell cars. They also follow up with service. My first car purchased we have had serviced there with Larry and Steve. They have always made sure my wife was taken care of.

jjen21
7/31/2012

"I would highly recommend Anthony Sosa! My husband & I..."

I would highly recommend Anthony Sosa! My husband & I went to T&T Coast Buick looking for a used Acadia. When we arrived we dealt with Anthony Sosa. He was very friendly and knowledgable. Every question we asked was answered honestly and professionally. Since we were buying used we were very concerned that this vehicle was going to be safe since we are expecting our first child. He reassured us that we were purchasing a certified pre-owned vehicle with an excellent warranty and that any concerns we had that the Service Dept. would be available to help us at any time. He was not pushy at all like some sales people are; which was very nice. He let us talk and make the decision ourselves. He was professional, honest, and was fair. It was the first time I felt at ease when purchasing a vehicle. We bought the Acadia and are very happy we did. Thanks again Anthony for all your help!!! I highly recommend this dealership!!!!

PRBBRP
7/29/2012

"The staff was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and..."

The staff was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and accomodating. I would highly recommend this dealership to any prospective car buyer. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction, and my new Buick has exceeded all of my expectations.

Anthony Sosa & Peter Bottazzi

Sbgrl217
7/21/2012

"Rich was very helpful and went out of his way to help us..."

Rich was very helpful and went out of his way to help us buying a new car. He made the process extremely painless and easy.

Rich

lekflutz
7/20/2012

"Shopped around in the area and found the best vehicle for..."

Shopped around in the area and found the best vehicle for my needs for the right price at T&T Coast Buick/GMC. Worked with the Tom Faragalli/owner, who went above and beyond.

Tom Faragalli/owner

galli929
7/16/2012

"I really like the way we where treated by the sales..."

I really like the way we where treated by the sales manager Pete Bottazzi. He made our experience great. We love T&T Coast. They where the only dealer that where kid friendly and gave our kids coloring books and crayons.

Pete Bottazzi

stevec1994
6/20/2011

"Great sales effort , worked well to get me in price range..."

Great sales effort , worked well to get me in price range needed for the SUV I needed. Great follow-up and thorough explanations on all questions///issues. Would recommend Tom and T&T Coast to all my friends and work associated.

Tom Naughton