TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

Sr. Sales Specialist

September 23, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Diesel Dave

Tyler was upfront, honest and to me gave me a great deal. I have my truck since April and only had one issue with it right after I picked it up, I called Tyler and he had it taken care of right away. This is a great dealership and I will use them again. I purchased a 2012 Ford F-350 Dually Diesel King Ranch and she is Awesome. Thanks again! Dave Colangelo (Jackson, NJ)

September 15, 2017

"Great Purchase and Service!!!!"

- Benz

Tyler was fantastic to deal with. I am one who likes to finalize my purchases before going to the dealership and Tyler was very accommodating. If your looking for a High Line vehicle or any vehicle this is the dealership buy from. Very professional and Highly Recommended....

September 15, 2017

"Great purchase"

- M Mensah

Lenny Lugo is a great sales associate. Very helpful, and made me feel comfortable with my purchase. He was knowledgable and easied any concerns I may have had. Great experience overall and I love my car. Tanks again Lenny!

Lenny Lugo A.