TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

Justin T. Smith, Sr. Sales Specialist, TSJ Auto Brokers Inc

Justin T. Smith

Sr. Sales Specialist

May 25, 2017

"Very easy to deal with , Makes you comfortable. "

- johnrichard car guy

Lenny makes it very easy comfortable to look for a car, When you go look for a car your always not sure what kind of high pressure you going to be in for, But not at TSJ Lenny was very helpful and made it a pleasure to buy from them. The day we went it was raining so hard that roads were flooded. So Lenny took the cars we were looking at and pulled them in the garage so my wife and i don,t get wet.We had seen a car on Car fax and drive over two hours , which was well worth it. with in two hours we drove out with our 2012 Lincoln navigator, We will recommend Looking at there cars and ask for Lenny. And David made the process and paper work very easy, When i need another car or truck I will look at what they have to offer first.

David Bishop
Other Employees : Lenny Lugo A. , David Bishop

May 23, 2017

"Fair & Honest"

- RobD

Was very happy with the way they do business. Gave me a fair offer for my trade right off the bat. No B.S. Tyler was very easy to deal with.

Tyler Hyman

May 19, 2017

"Very accommodating, no pressure, informative "

- Mark M.

Excellent selection. Immaculate top end vehicles at fair prices. Very accommodating, test drove on my own. Handled a glitch in my titling of the car very professionally without any harshness. Lenny was the salesman. Focused on me without letting himself get interrupted. Dave helped resolve the registration without raking me over coals. Wish I could buy more cars, I'd go to TSJ.

TSJ Auto Brokers Inc, Lakewood, NJ, 08701