Tameron Honda

Blake Braden, Used Car Service, Tameron Honda

Blake Braden

Used Car Service

September 20, 2017

"Chris was a a very professional salesman!"

- SherryT

Chris Powell was very professeionals and helpful. He worked with me to get the color, model, and price of the Honda CR-V that I wanted! Thanks Chris for everything! The only thing I wished is that Tameron Honda was a member of is www.truecar.com. Shopping at Tameraon, you have to know your prices before going in to get the price you are willing to pay! However; Chris Powell, my salesman, was very professional, and was not over pushy. Chris was not like SOME, not all, of the sales men/women I have encountered in person from other dealerships during this recent time of shopping for a car. If you are shopping for a new car. I highly recommend Chris Powell to be your salesman!

"Caring people"

- 1 runner

I have been dealing with Tameron Honda for many years. I am continually impressed with the way the service department treats me each time I visit. In particular, Jeff has always greeted me and explained what service needs to be performed. When I have questions, Jeff either has answers or will find the answers and get back to me. Rest assured that you will be treated fairly.

Jeff P

"Awesome Experience"

- HappyOwner

I recently obtained my second auto from Chris Powell at Tameron Honda. My second experience with him was even better than the first. He's friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Chris makes the car-buying experience enjoyable. He is the best! From the moment I stepped out of my car, until I drove away in my new car, everyone at Tameron was friendly and accommodating. Thanks, too, to Roberto for getting the numbers right!

Roberto Rodriguez