Tameron Honda

Tameron Honda
Call
Tameron Honda Info
About Tameron Honda

Tameron Honda's knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Tameron Honda, where we do business one way, the right way!

About Tameron Honda

• Donuts

"Purchase of 2003 Honda Accord"

I worked with Vernon Ponder and David Rivera. The customer service was awesome. They ensured that I was well taken care of. Was provided with valuable information for my vehicle as well. If you are looking for a quality vehicle, these gentlemen will take care of you.

David Rivera

"Routine Service and promised repairs"

The staff is exceedingly professional, prompt, attentive and friendly. I have service adviser experience myself and am currently not associated with any facility. Tameron Honda exceeded my expectations and past experiences. I would and will definitely recommend this dealer for sale and service. They repaired the minor cosmetic and audio defects in my certified vehicle that was promised at delivery. They stand by their word and by the quality of service provided, There facility was clean, orderly and comfortable. Most facilities I have been to and worked with were not well kept or organized and I believe these factors make the difference in poor work and quality work.

My service adviser is not listed and his name slips my mind but he was WONDERFUL. Mike Morgan in the used car sales department is wonderful as well!

"Rating."

I appreciate the help I got at Tameron Honda, especially from Vernon Ponder in getting a car. I hope to do business with them again and for a long time.

Vernon Ponder

"Tameron Honda is our family's choice - hands down!"

Our family has purchased, or leased 10 cars from Tameron, most of them dealing with Kay Glasgow as our sales associate. We trust Kay and Sales Manager Dwayne Richardson explicitly. In fact, when we are in the market to buy a car, if Kay is not on duty, we simply come back later! However, we have had nothing but excellent service from everyone with whom we have dealt at Tameron, in both sales and service. Tameron is our dealer of choice, and we recommend them without reservation!

"One stop shop - Sills"

We bought 3 new cars in the past 4 years from Tameron Honda as o I decided to try their used car side. As I suspected, it did not disappoint. Vernon Ponder kept the great Tameron deals flowing with his courtesy, professionalism, and overall perfect salesmanship. I discovered his formula: give the customer what they want. And he did. I had some pretty tough goals to meet my budget but Vernon and the staff hammered it out to meet all my expectations. Ask for Vernon when you go by Tameron for the deals!

"Great Price and Easy to work with"

Offered very reasonable price with no hassle, I don't buy cars often and was pleasantly surprised at how easy the experience was. Would certainly recommend this dealership.

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I initially visited the dealership just to look at a car. When I drove into the dealership parking lot, Mr. TV Drew approached me and a few hours later I drove away in a 2014 Honda Coupe. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions related to the car as well purchasing and financial information. He remained patient, positive, and professional the entire purchasing time. I highly recommend purchasing from Tameron Honda dealership and salesman TV Drew when purchasing your next vehicle. It was a wonderful experience.

TV Drew

"Great Dealings"

We searched forever for a Used Minivan and Vernon Ponder in the Used Car Division was an excellent help in getting this done. We found exactly what we were looking for at the exact price and we absolutely love our vehicle. We had a wonderful experience and they even filled up our vehicle we had to use to drive back to pick up our van once it had been serviced and cleaned up.

"no good, very bad, car buying experience"

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! I contacted Tameron about a specific car to get an e-quote. I got a great quote so I decided to go purchase the car. That was the last good thing I have to say about Tameron... I get there and they don't have the car I had contacted them about (they told me via email that they had it on the lot)...then suddenly, the car is there....then POOF! it's gone. Next, they quoted me nearly $2000 LESS than 2 other dealerships had quoted me (the same day) for my car that I was trying to sell. To make things even worse, Tameron tried to sneak, yes sneak, in $2400 worth of "dealer accessories" that I could not opt out of. Then, the icing on the whole experience, another salesman came over and argued with me about everything!! He claimed that all dealerships did this practice of "sneaking in dealer accessories." He argued with me for a good 10 min before I walked out. I wish I could remember his name... The very next day I went to Brannon Honda and got the EXACT SAME CAR for the price that Brannon quoted me via email (cheaper than Tameron's quote even). Yes, this car had the mandatory dealer accessories but Brannon did not sneak their price in. The price that Brannon quoted me is the EXACT PRICE I paid to drive off their lot with my new car. I will always recommend Brannon Honda to anyone! I would never even send my worst enemies to Tameron...places like this are what make people anxious and hate dealing with new car dealerships.

"Pleasant Experience purchasing our First Honda Vehicle"

We purchased a 2014 Honda CRV from Tameron on 7/11/2014. Our salesman, Jerome Dennis did an awesome job in showing and explaining all the features of the vehicle. Johnny Watwood went above and beyond to help us with the financing we needed. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends. This is the first Honda vehicle we have ever purchased and everybody at Tameron was very friendly and helpful.

Jerome Dennis