Tameron Honda

1675 Montgomery Highway,
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
Tameron Honda Info
About Tameron Honda

Tameron Honda's knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Tameron Honda, where we do business one way, the right way!

About Tameron Honda Learn More

• Donuts
dbell6598
8/28/2015

"Great experience"

I was helped tremendously with my search for a car by Vernon, AJ, and Chayse. I ended up buying a 2013 Honda Civic and am loving it. They helped me through a very complex situation and I would recommend them to anyone.

AJ

Pappa&Nanna's car
8/24/2015

"very nice people"

All the people were very nice and our salesman Chris was very nice and helpfull.We love our new car it is so nice and drives so good.

BrittaniMorris
8/20/2015

"Incredible car buying experience!"

Chayse in sales helped me out for a week to find the perfect vehicle. He was extremely friendly and helped me through the entire process with no pressure! Nate in financing was a lot of fun to work with and made signing all the paperwork a breeze! He had the BEST warranty options, also! Blake, the used car service manager was super nice! He made sure I worked with the best people!

Nate Pearce

Wheeler,Kathy123
8/19/2015

"Satisfied customer!"

I was very pleased with the recent experience at Tameron Honda! Chris Grimsley was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Tameron to anyone that is looking for a vehicle. Kathy Wheeler

1TallGirl
8/15/2015

"UPDATE to review "

The first time I dealt with Tameron in Hoover was to see about purchasing a used car I saw online; it was a typical car dealership/salesman experience that left me still searching for the car I wanted. Second time dealing with Tameron, I used the service center to have my CRV inspected and have the tires rotated. I dropped it off and it was "visually" inspected and I was told by the service advisor that everything checked out okay except for the oil pan (quoted over $300 for), radiator and outer tie rod ends (over $1000 for). It was a good experience, though I chose not to have all the services/repairs done there, for obviously way-too-expensive reasons. Even then, I wondered about something seriously being wrong with the oil pan. But what do I know? These are mechanics trained with the knowledge for these cars. Right? Huh. This third [and maybe for the last] time I dropped my car off at the service center (on Saturday June 6, 2015), I got an oil change and tire rotation, along with the complimentary "visual inspection," with a service. Customer service was average. My car checked out on everything and I was good to go. No problems were found. When I cranked my car up to leave, the yellow Check Engine Light popped on and stayed on. Nope, that certainly wasn't on when I brought my car in and it had never been on while I owned the car. I went back to let the same service advisor from before know (he didn't recall which vehicle was mine initially) and he told me nothing would have happened for the check engine light to come on, with me having an oil change done. I get that. But the mechanics had to go under my car to rotate my tires, right? It took three advisors to go out and diagnose why my Check Engine Light was on. It was the o2 sensor. They didn't give me a read of the numbers, the advisor just told me it had gone bad and that it wasn't a serious problem that would affect the drive or functioning of my vehicle. And he mentioned something about the Alabama green law with cars and emissions and pollution and how basically it wasn't anything for me to worry about. The service advisor tried "clearing" the code and said it might come back on and it was okay. I asked for a quote to have the o2 sensor replaced/repaired and it would've been $525 there at the dealership. I found it VERY odd that my Check Engine Light suddenly came on after I had my CRV serviced at the Honda dealership. I found it VERY odd that if there was a problem for my Check Engine light to suddenly come on, the problem wasn't seen or found while getting serviced and "visually inspected." I found it VERY odd that once I took my car to a mechanic to get a code reading and have it looked at, I learned that the sensor had been unplugged. My Check Engine light is no longer on and hasn't come on after having it reconnected. So after this experience, it makes me wonder about my past services done there and if my car had been tampered with before to make a profit. I don't trust their "inspections." I won't be dropping my vehicle off at Tameron service center anytime soon, if at all again. EDIT: I learned the gasket was not placed on my vehicle after I got a brand new oil pan put on at Tameron. It was sealed with glue. I later had to repair an exhaust leak. UPDATE (8-15-15): I appreciate the service manager, Rudy, reaching out to me after learning about my experience with the service center. He assured I could contact him for any help upon returning for a service. Well, a month later, my check engine light came on and began flashing, so I contacted Rudy, explained my situation and he told me to bring my car on in and they would check it out. I got there and Mr. Arvizu actually took me back to where work would be done and introduced me to shop foreman, Theo, who was great. It was nice to know who would be working on my car. I gave them a rundown of what had been done to my car and troubles with the check engine light. They informed me of what the issues likely were and kept my car to resolve them. Mr. Arvizu contacted me to give an update on the process and what to expect. A tune-up was the end result AND a courtesy oil change. Mr. Arvizu had the bulk of the costs taken care of, with me only paying half for parts, which was pretty amazing considering the total cost for everything. Mr. Arvizu called when my car was good to go and everything had already been adjusted for check-out. Even my invoice seemed more detailed about what was done and who did what, which I like. I was able to keep my parts that were taken off and even take a test drive with Theo who explained the issue behind my check engine light and general ride of my vehicle. My service advisor, Josh, was nice about seeing me off and apologized for the last experience. Great experience with Mr. Arvizu who was very friendly and personable, and clearly had customer satisfaction as his top priority. I appreciate what all was done this time around, mending the past situation.

J. Simpson
8/04/2015

"Purchase"

Kay Glasgow was pleasant, professional, and efficient. She is super is easy to work with, no pressure. Anyone buying a car knows that the process can be mildly tortuous, but her experience clearly helps make it less painfull for the customer. (Mr Jason Dillard also handled the final business transaction as efficiently as could be expected.)

hjn3
7/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Great place to buy a car. Kudos to Justin O'Malley and Billy Sun. Those guys were very professional and customer focused. I highly recommend this company to any buyer... and I recommend the Honda products.

Justin O'Malley

Maryanne
7/22/2015

"awesome experience"

Vernon Ponder made this the easiest process ever. Low pressure, friendly, and a pleasant experience overall. Thank you so much for making everything smooth and effortless!

Zo Hadi

Thiago Borges
6/24/2015

"Great service! "

The service they provide is excellent. They also have a very good inventory of certified and lifetime warranty cars. The people are also very friendly. I definitely recommend this dealer

kallus007
6/20/2015

"Great Experience"

I worked with Kay and she is amazing. Everyone is super friendly and low pressure. Overall process was smooth and effortless. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new car. Keep up the good work.

Reviews of Chayse Fuller