Tameron Honda

1675 Montgomery Highway,
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
Tameron Honda Info
About Tameron Honda

Tameron Honda's knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Tameron Honda, where we do business one way, the right way!

About Tameron Honda Learn More

• Donuts
Aaron Berkowitz
4/04/2015

"Run run run"

I have bought a lot of cars in my lifetime and have NEVER experienced the crap that I have in the past week. Found their car on Cars.com. Made the deal over the phone. The dealer sent out the paperwork to me. I signed the paperwork and had it mailed back to them the same day. Didn't hear anything and decided to wait a day or so. I end up calling in and find out that they sent out the incorrect paperwork. Honda should be embarrassed to allow their name to be used by such an unprofessional dealership. I would recommend not dealing with these guys. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Internet deal

sue harder
4/01/2015

"Best sales person I've ever worked with!!"

Buying/leasing a new car rates just below childbirth as far as unpleasant, painful, & stressful experiences go. I've gone through this process at least a dozen times in my life and it's always been a pain in the backside! However, Kay Glasgow was able to a make it almost fun. She has a great attitude and her positive outlook is contagious. She also extremely honest and puts the customer's interest first. I've never before encountered that at a car dealership. Whatever Tameron is paying this lady, they need to double it! She is the best thing they have going!

Jo
3/14/2015

"First time buyers!"

My husband and I jokingly walked into Tameron one day and out with a brand new car the next! Not because they were pushy, but because Chris made our experience that amazing! He truly did everything he could to get us a good price and an amazing first time purchase! I have already sent someone his way in hopes that they have a great experience as well! What a fantastic company that surely helped us make one of the biggest decisions so far! Thank you Chris and Billy for assisting us and doing your absolute best to make sure not only were our payments were where we needed them to be, but we were happy with our purchase!

bhmpe
3/03/2015

"Raving fan! Great service department that works for you!!!"

This place has kind of grown on me over the years and our many Honda's. Robert G. in the service area has always gone above and beyond to make me a raving fan even though we did not buy some of our Honda's from this place. He always goes out of his way to make you happy and greets you by name. It feels like he is working for you first and will fight for you. He lays things out straight and never uses scare tactics. I try to have most of my service performed here because we trust our service consultant and he strives to keep us happy with this brand and our cars. The very few warranty or recall items we have had with our multiple Honda's have always been so easy. Thank you Robert for all of the years of exceptional care that you and your team has provided for my family. We love our Honda's because of you!

Robert Gambino

Honda Driver
2/18/2015

"Great experience"

Jason Parker in service was very helpful when I brought my Honda Accord in today for some general maintenance. He explained everything very well and in detail.

Jason Parker

HeatherB
2/14/2015

"The best experience I have had at a dealership"

My key to my car had stopped working properly so I desperately needed a remote made for my car. I work constantly so it was hard to find time to get in. I made an appointment on Tuesday but ended up be able to come in Saturday at the last minute. Brittany Brown at the front desk was so helpful and reassured me the service would be done. I was then introduced to Robert Gambino in the service department. He greeted me with great news..not only was the service cheaper then anticipated but so was my wait time! While I was waiting he approached me and made me aware of a recall that had been announced on my care and assured me he was taking care of it free of charge. He was so helpful and polite, my experience was the best I've ever received. I felt the need to write a lengthy review, which I never do, because I was so impressed with my experience! Thanks again!!!

Robert Gambino and Brittany Brown

Betty
2/12/2015

"Great Customer service by Kay"

Kay offered us excellent customer service and made my car buying experience a lot easier than I expected. She was very focused through out the time we were there and we felt very appreciated. She was very patient with us, very entertaining, and understanding, so much so that we never felt bored or out of place. Overall, my experience was great! Thanks! Betty

poppy
2/06/2015

"EXCELLENT"

GREAT EXPERIENCE. IT WAS MY 1ST TIME TO BUY A HONDA SO I WENT TO THE OTHER DEALERSHIPS IN B'HAM AND TAMERON BY FAR WAS THE BEST DEALERSHIP TO DEAL WITH.

Mary Musgrove
1/20/2015

""Vernon Ponder is the Man!""

Vernon Ponder was a very good salesman. Most helpful in negotiating for the car I wanted. This is the first time I have ever found the car I wanted, negotiated an offer, and drove the car I wanted home in about 2 hours from the time I walked into Tameron Honda!

coraworrall
1/05/2015

"satisfied customer"

Working with Brandon made my car buying experience smooth. He was there for me step by step and didn't stop working in my favor the entire time. He wasn't the typical salesman that wanted to make a sale, he actually showed me that he cared for my best interest. I believe he went above and beyond to put me in the car that was best fit for me in my situation. The rest of the team worked very hard as well to get me the most affordable rates they could. Over all i was very pleased with my visit to Tameron Honda.

Brandon Teneyck