Tameron Honda

Tameron Honda

Call
Tameron Honda Info
About Tameron Honda

Tameron Honda's knowledgeable staff will be more than happy to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Tameron Honda, where we do business one way, the right way!

About Tameron Honda

• Donuts
johnstonmw
12/23/2014

"Very positive Experience"

My salesperson, Antwon, was courteous, knowledgeable, and did not keep me waiting. He had an automobile ready for me to see, and drive when I arrived at the dealership. He detailed every aspect of the purchase, and the features of the car, and answered all of my questions. I left feeling like I received a fair price for a quality automobile. Allison, from the finance department outlined many options for me so that I was able to pick the one to best suit my needs.

DeDe
12/23/2014

"Amazing"

Loved my experience. Chris Grimsley did everything I asked and then some! I feel like I got a decent deal that was fair to both of us.

Lk
12/18/2014

"Easy and efficient"

Kay was extremely patient in working with us to find the exact car we wanted. We were trying to decide between an Accord and CRV. She went with us to test drive each one and was patient in answering all of our many questions. She was never pushy or demanding. She let us make our minds up and then worked with and for us to get what we needed. We always dread buying new cars and she made it much more pleasurable.

Bumstead2122
12/16/2014

"You guys are awesome and I thank you all. . Thanks."

I had a great experience purchasing my Honda Pilot @ Tameron Honda. I drove over one hundred miles from Huntsville, Alabama to get my vehicle. I was politely greeted by Vernon Ponder, my salesman. I explained in full detail what I wanted and what I was looking for. I was completely satisfied with my purchase and will refer ALL my friends and family. Mr. Ponder also made me feel very comfortable in buying my used car.

Tameron Honda responded to this review

December 16, 2014

Thank you for making the drive down to Birmingham to do business with us! We hope you are loving your new Honda Pilot, and we're glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking a moment to write about your time here and sharing your experience with others. Please call us if you need anything. Thank You, Heather Lumley Tameron Honda 205.443.7615

booper16
12/16/2014

"Very Positive Buying Experience"

Salesman Vernon was very helpful and eager to help us with whatever we were wanting to test drive. The particular color combo we were wanting was not available, but Vernon and Rob were able to find what we were wanting from another dealer in just a few days. Finance Manager Nate was very professional and polite and made quick work of the finance process. Overall, it was a very positive experience. I will call Vernon next time I'm looking for a new Honda.

Rob Nelson, Nate Pearce

Nick Harris
12/15/2014

"You guys are awesome. Thank you"

Everyone here was extremely positive, and professional. They constantly checked on me through the entire process. The complimentary snacks and movie room is a very nice touch to a beautiful facility. I was impressed with the customer service shown to me. This was definitely a five star experience.

Trent

willi6432
12/15/2014

"Excellent Experience/Service for over 24+ years"

Just wanted to share my experience with purchasing my 2nd Honda from Tameron this past Saturday (12-13-14). My overall experience was "Excellent" from the Sales Representative - Kay Glasgow, Service Manger - Robert Gambino, Finance Director - Nate Pearce and Sales Manager - Dwayne Richardson (not sure on Dwayne's title now). Mr. Richardson was my sales representative back in September 1990 when I purchased my first Tameron Honda, a 1991 Honda Accord. With assistance from Mr. Gambino, we were able to keep the 1991 Accord running for over 24+ years and 338122 miles (it's still running). Ms. Glasgow (Kay to all of her friends) was able to provide me the best pricing on the 2015 CRV EX, based on all of my research of all the local dealers and internet sites. Mr. Pearce took the time to research all available financing options to ensure that I received the best interest rates. Mr. Gambino stopped by to offer his services and congratulations (looking forward to working with Robert and his service team). And finally, Mr. Richardson stopped by to offer his congratulations and we shared a laugh with the fact that we should get 500,000+ miles with the new CRV. In closing I want to share a few personal observations about the Tameron Honda dealership; the simple fact that a large number of the "Tameron Team" have been there over 25+ years and are still in the same location, tells me that they are still performing Mr. Thomas M. Acheson original philosophy... "doing business in an honest and ethical way... One way - The right way..." Thanks again to the "Tameron Team"!

Robert Gambino, Nate Pearce

jhardy112175

"great salesperson"

Salesman Brandon Teneyck was very professional an helpful with the purchase on my car. Brandon knew the products and services very well and he was determined to get me in the right car for my budget. Brandon is a valuable asset to the Tameron Team.

Brandon Teneyck

Trey Horton
12/14/2014

"Trent Tate and Tameron equal a winning combination! "

From the word go everyone at Tameron including our sales associate did a fantastic job matching us with the right car and the right payment.

Trent Tate

turn1976
12/13/2014

"Very nice experience"

We were in the market for a Chevy Tahoe. We rode past Tameron Honda and saw one from the street. We rode on the lot, got out to look at it and Vernon approached us and offered his help. He explained everything about the warranty offered and provided us with excellent service. He was also very helpful in working with us to create a completely affordable monthly payment. Vernon really made our vehicle purchase pleasant.

Reviews of Vernon Ponder