Tameron Hyundai

1595 Montgomery Highway, Birmingham, Alabama 35216 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Joe Bajalia, Service Manager, Tameron Hyundai

Used Sales

April 25, 2017

"Review"

- luvs2xray Verified Customer

I felt comfortable from beginning to end. No intimidation. Just the right amount of personal conversation. Great route to give the car a good road test.

April 21, 2017

"Very please ... again!"

- donbrobst0 Verified Customer

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Mark Hodgson at Tameron. I was pleased with the first with ownership and servicing, something I cannot say about my many years as a faithful BMW owner. Servicing with BMW was a consistent and expensive nightmare. Not so with my Genesis. In the two years I've been driving my Genesis, maintenance has been easy, and offered no costly "surprises". That was never the case with BMW. if you are looking for a seriously intense automobile that offers consierge services and a host a free, usable amenities, go see these guys. I recommend you ask for Mark.

April 21, 2017

"Very good purchasing experience"

- mjleykum Verified Customer

I've had bad experiences before at other dealerships, so by comparison this one was quite pleasant. Sales staff were not overly aggressive and were willing to negotiate. We were able to get the vehicle we came to get, at a price we liked. Salesman (Dean) was helpful and nice, and finance man (Ben) was very knowledgeable, helpful, and nice. Satisfied with the experience. Only negative points: bait-and-switch regarding the interest rate (one rate was presented based on credit history, then after 8 hours when everything was ready to be signed, the interest rate we were offered was substantially higher. Our credit is immaculate, and this rate change was explained as being based on a minor factor, one which has proven to never before be a hindrance for either car loans or mortgage), and the pushiness and attempted emotional manipulation by Walt Lee, the man who presents optional warranty coverage and facilitates document signing (practically refused to take "no" for an answer, employed greasy used car salesman tactics to try and convince us to purchase packages we were not interested in. Generally unenjoyable experience, soured us on the process.)

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $25960