Tameron Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai

Call
Tameron Hyundai Info
About Tameron Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai is Alabama's volume dealer! The best Hyundai dealer in Alabama serving Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Clanton, Alabaster, and Bessemer, Alabama. We love our customers and believe in providing honesty and integrity for each visitor that comes to our dealership. Whether you’re looking to finance a new Hyundai, or need routine maintenance, we want to make sure you’re satisfied with your vehicle. At Tameron Hyundai you're going to love the way you're treated!

About Tameron Hyundai Learn More

"Good Experience "

Came by to look for a reliable used car to purchase for our son. Test drove and liked the Hyundai Elantra. Tameron had a great selection of vehicles to chose from on their lot. Davey Pavey was our salesman and he did a great job of showing us the vehicles we wanted to see within the price range we had decided to spend. Our trade in was valued somewhat low at first, but after negotiating we ultimately were given a fair trade value thanks to Davey. We feel we received a great deal on the vehicle we purchased.

Davey Pavey

"This is How to Sell Cars in Today's World"

I previously owned a 2009 Genesis which, although I did not buy at Tameron, I had serviced there. About 18 months ago I traded it for another vehicle but became dissatisfied with that vehicle. Coincidentally, I noticed that Tameron had a 2014 fully-loaded, Certified Pre-Owned Genesis for sale that had been the dealer's loaner car. Despite only having a couple of thousand miles on it, Tameron had discounted it significantly. I stopped by to check it out and to confirm what, if any, packages, were installed. Upon arriving I met sales person Darren Leonard, who couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating of my time and schedule. He did not pressure me to buy (well, not inappropriately, anyway) and answered all of my questions. I was quickly given an out-the-door price with no hidden add-ons and while the initial offer I was given for my trade-in was low, ultimately they gave me a fair price for my trade-in based on Auto Trader's purchase/trade-in offer program. The remainder of our negotiations were done in a couple of brief telephone calls and the entire process, from my initial visit to taking a test drive to completing all of the paperwork, took about 4 hours over the course of two days. And now I'll be back in Tameron's service department, where Manager Joe Bajalia has provided outstanding service in the past and no doubt will again.

Darren Leonard

"Great Experience "

Shannon came highly recommended. We drove all the way from montgomery al to meet with her. Shannon worked very hard in getting us the best vehicle for the best price. She is an awesome customer service and sales person !! I will send her referrals in the near future !!!

Shannon cowart

"Best car buying experience I've had"

I was in the market for a new small vehicle. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but Shannon Cowart helped me make the right choice. She seemed genuinely interested in listening to what my needs were in a new car. She went above and beyond in getting me, what I think, is a very fair deal. She spent a great deal of time making sure everything was just as we wanted. I would highly recommend Shannon if you are in the market for a new Hyundai.

"Tameron Hyundai Hoover"

My experience with Tameron Hyundai in Hoover was superb! They were all so professional and friendly. They also made me feel they had my best interest at heart.

Daniel Pareira, Mandy, Rob

"Excellent group of people work with. "

Tameron’s sales and finance professionals are top notch and they stand by their products whether you are buying a new or used vehicle. My story didn’t begin with a five star experience but it ended with one. I purchased a used Tucson at a great price. My salesman, Nick Foster took care of us and got us through negotiations without any hiccups. We got what we asked for with minimal resistance. Tim Provost, in finance, processed the paperwork and made us feel comfortable throughout the process. All was well. 9 days after our purchase we were informed by Tim that the car had been wrecked and repaired prior to our purchase. Not the best thing you want to hear, but let me tell you how refreshing it is to deal with the team like Hyundai who make integrity and honesty a priority in their day-to-day. The wreck was not on Carfax or Autocheck so no harm no foul. They purchased their car back with no penalties imposed on myself. Still though, I was ready to walk away. One of the owners, Rob Gallik, learned of what had happened and met with me personally. I was very impressed with this alone. He apologized for the inconvenience and offered us several options if we were still interested in buying with them. His personal touch and a great deal (we think) put us in a new car that day (Sonata). Our salesman on the new car side was Daniel Pereira. Great guy! Very mellow and we did not feel pressured with him during our time together. Really we felt no pressure to take any deal at all but Rob’s offer was hard to refuse. Overall I rate these guys a perfect score because of the way we felt after the ordeal was over. Our two week long relationship was a bit strenuous at times but they came through in the end treating us like family (the kind you like). Thanks Nick, Tim, Rob, and Dan. I look forward to seeing you guys again.

Nick Foster, Tim Provost, Daniel Pereira, Rob Gallik

"Not Typical at all"

I am a woman buying a vehicle on my own for the first time. I had the best experience last week buying a vehicle from Tameron Hyundai. Everyone that I met was friendly and sweet. I really had a wonderful time buying my car. The manager wasn't your typical car salesman. He was professional and straight forward about pricing. I really felt comfortable during the entire process. I definitely recommend.

"Corey L. Hooper"

My experience with Corey L. Hooper & the Tameron Hyundai family was by far one of the best automotive purchasing experiences that I have ever had. Not only were my expectations met they were exceeded far beyond anything I could have dreamed possible. Corey & Richard provided me with the level of reassurance I needed to feel comfortable with my purchase. They took the time to listen to my needs and wants and address my hesitations to ensure that I would be completely comfortable and satisfied in the long run. I will be forever grateful to the Tameron family for helping my dreams manifest to my current reality.

Corey L. Hooper

"My name is Lance Moseley my wife Jennifer recently bought..."

My name is Lance Moseley my wife Jennifer recently bought a 2009 white Kia Optima. Scott made the process and experience great!! We are rebuilding credit and our options were Drive time and CarMax and we did not want a jacked up price and a cruddy car. We have late work days so we had to come after hours . He was very pleasant to do business with .He had the car ready to be test driven when we got there and didn't mind us bringing our small children with us. He made the experience a great one .We are very happy with the car .Just got it back today he had the shop repaint the front bumper and had us a free rental car set up so we didn't miss a beat. The price was right and we are very happy. We are recommending Scott Tracy at Tameron Hyundai to all of our friends and family. I will be back later this year to purchase my new car.Seth Starnes was great also I got to give him his due also. Thank you guys

"On February 15, 2014 I visited Tameron Hyundai . I was..."

On February 15, 2014 I visited Tameron Hyundai . I was approach by customer representative named Corey Hooper; who was courteous and friendly. He ask what bought me in today. I said looking for a nice vehicle that was going to be dependable. Of course, Mr. Corey Hooper said, he could help me with that. My experiences with Mr .Corey Hooper was unbelievable. Spending the day with Mr. Corey Hooper ,who was caring and understanding. He work with me to get what I needed. After a long day, I received the best news. I got a car that day. I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Accent I felt so alive when I got that new brand car. I really appreciated Mr. Corey Hooper for his outstanding customer care . Thank you Mr.Corey Hooper and staff.

Corey Hooper