Tameron Hyundai

1595 Montgomery Highway,
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
Tameron Hyundai Info
About Tameron Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai is Alabama's volume dealer! The best Hyundai dealer in Alabama serving Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Clanton, Alabaster, and Bessemer, Alabama. We love our customers and believe in providing honesty and integrity for each visitor that comes to our dealership. Whether you’re looking to finance a new Hyundai, or need routine maintenance, we want to make sure you’re satisfied with your vehicle. At Tameron Hyundai you're going to love the way you're treated!

About Tameron Hyundai Learn More

Roxy67
5/28/2015

"Alex Marefka at Tameron Hyundai"

My husband and I went to Tameron Hyundai where we had the pleasure of working with Alex Marefka. He, by far, is one of the most enjoyable salesman we have ever worked with. He was very knowledgeable as well as patient with my husband and I. He had an upbeat attitude and was very enjoyable to be around. We were greeted as soon as we walked up and had an overall great experience. We will be recommending this location to friends and family.

Alex Marekfa

RJC5909
5/22/2015

"Ryan"

Everyone at Tameron Hyundai was very nice and knowledgable. Will go back when we are ready for a new vehicle! I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks!

ROBERT

Meredith0514
5/02/2015

"Best experience EVER!!! "

My family and I visited Tameron Hyundai today. (5-2-15) We had the best experience!!!! We were greeted as we arrived with friendly smiles and everyone was willing to help us. We decided that we were interested in the 2015 Hyundai Sante Fe Limited. Toni was our sales person. He was very informative and knowledgeable about the SUV. Kevin is the General Manager and was very helpful too. It was nice to see a dealership where the GM was involved and actually cared about our buying experience. We purchased the SUV and got a great deal!!! We were so pleased with our experience!!! Go visit Tameron Hyundai today! You will get a great deal! Meredith Washburn

Jennifer Wilson
3/31/2015

"Fantastic "

We received great customer service from Alex Evans. He made us feel very at ease, no pressure at all. He was very personable and worked extremely hard for us. I would reccomend him to anyone, we will be repeat customers!

Colbycampbell13
3/06/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I bought a 2009 Hyundai Genesis from Tameron Hyundai. This was my first car purchase and they gave me a great price and didn't pressure me into the sale. I felt very comfortable and will definitely continue buying from Alex Evans and Tameron.

STawfik
3/03/2015

"Best Car Experience Ever"

My husband and I just bought a brand new Hyundai Volster. Well, it's really my husband's. :-) Alex Evans was our car salesman who was so knowledgeable on everything. He was able to answer any question I had. I have bought many cars so far and he has become the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He was always explaining everything to ensure we didn't have questions, always beaming with happiness, which makes you feel good and making sure we were comfortable at all times. I usually dread a trip to the dealership because it means you entire day will be wasted but not at this dealership. The prices are great, they offer awesome incentives and they make sure you are in and out. I definitely will be using Alex in the future and I have already told my friends and family to use him as well!

lcook310
3/02/2015

"Great Service"

Michael Robert went above and beyond during my experience buying a 2015 Elantra. I was able to get what I wanted at a great price. Everyone there was friendly and courteous. I highly recommend Tameron Hyundai for anyone looking to buy a Hyundai.

Michael Robert

debbielane
3/01/2015

"The BEST!! "

My husband and I just bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid from Tameron. I usually don't go with my husband because I get SOOOO FRUSTRATED during the process or I end up leaving and letting my husband deal with the salesman. This time was so dramatically different! We had Alex Evans as our salesman and Richard Wall was working with him. Walt Lee finalized the deal and we bought extended insurance from him. Alex Evans was so knowledgeable and friendly. He explained everything so that we could understand and he made sure we REALLY understood. I never saw anything but a smile on his face and he made us so comfortable about everything, from understanding all our options of the sale, all about the car we were interested in, and offering us something to drink at least 3 times. Anytime he had to talk to his boss, Richard Wall, only took minutes and Mr. Wall was also very accommodating. He came out, introduced himself and was very friendly. I liked that they both never seemed hurried or frustrated and it was late in the evening. Alex went for a ride with us in the new car and showed us everything about it. We are older people and this young salesman was wonderfully patient, as was Mr. Richard Wall and Walt Lee. I have already recommended this dealership and these employees to several people. I can't say enough good things about our experience there and all because of Richard, Walt and Alex (especially). I will NEVER go anywhere else to buy a car again! Thanks again, guys. We really appreciate y'all and love our new Hyundai! I hope TAMERON HYUNDAI appreciates you three as much as we do! Charles and Debbie Howard.....very satisfied customers!!

Alex Evans, Richard Wall

Bnarrington
2/13/2015

"One of the best days! "

Larry Johnson of Tameron Hyundai is AWESOME. Not only did he find me the best car for me, but he went above & beyond to fight for my BEST interest in s very unfortunate & unforeseen circumstance with my current vehicle (08 Scion TC). Last night I was able to leave with my gorgeous 2015 Elantra Sport, fully loaded & I'm completely in love. I will always shop with him and recommend others!

Lucy
2/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Larry Johnson and his Team at Tameron Hyundai are awesome! They treat you like family, provide excellent service and Go Above and Beyond to satisfy there customers! Larry has sold 2 vehicles to my family in the last 40 days. We ?him!!

Reviews of Shannon Cowart