Tameron Hyundai

1595 Montgomery Highway,
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
Tameron Hyundai Info
About Tameron Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai is Alabama's volume dealer! The best Hyundai dealer in Alabama serving Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Clanton, Alabaster, and Bessemer, Alabama. We love our customers and believe in providing honesty and integrity for each visitor that comes to our dealership. Whether you’re looking to finance a new Hyundai, or need routine maintenance, we want to make sure you’re satisfied with your vehicle. At Tameron Hyundai you're going to love the way you're treated!

About Tameron Hyundai Learn More

jparmstrong76
4/26/2016

"Great"

"My experience was great with tameron Hyundai, the only negative thing I have to say is that I wish they would give the customer an option to purchase added on features rather than automatically adding them to the vehicle. The car would have cost me considerably less had they not applied the ""super poly steel"" protection. I did not want that."

David

ewebb32
4/21/2016

"Join the Tameron Hyundia Family!"

We joined the Tameron Hyundia Family back in 2013, thanks to Shannon Cowart! She knows our needs better than we do and has coordinated 4 great vehicles for our family so far! I highly recommend allowing this family to exceed your expectations for a car buying experience!

danareedvernon
4/10/2016

"Great Experience at Tameron Hyundai"

We could not have asked for a better experience in shopping for and purchasing a vehicle than the one we had at Tameron Hyundai. Shannon Cowart was the most knowledgeable sales person we have ever met in our 20 plus years of purchasing vehicles. Everyone that we met there was very nice. We highly recommend Tameron Hyundai and Shannon Cowart without any hesitation!

jackhess
4/10/2016

"My New Genesis"

A great car at a great price from a great dealership. I would recommend this product and this dealership to anyone. The service department is also first class and they were the only service department that I used for my 2009 genesis.

jpt157157
4/08/2016

"Great Purchase Experience"

I would recommend Tameron Hyundai to anyone looking to purchase a quality car at a reasonable price. Mark was an excellent salesperson, who treated myself and my family with great respect.

Mark

adrian.wyatt28
4/05/2016

"Deceptive Practice"

Stated in earlier comments. Not happy with deceptive Practice regarding the 20 year 200k mile warranty. This is really the only negative thing about the dealership. Sales should make it clear when showing the vehicle of the requirements regarding the extra warranty.

Gentleman in finance

lm77
4/05/2016

"Excellent Service"

I was only going to look and not purchase. The experience was wonderful! The service and staff was excellent! I would recommend to my family and friends!

joe.oven
4/02/2016

"Hyundai Santa Fe - Great Buying Experience"

"Our sales person, Shannon Cowart was fantastic. I found this Santa Fe on Tameron's web site and inquired about it by e-mail. Shannon sent me a video of the actual Santa Fe showing most of the features (this is a great selling tool). I then requested one price for the vehicle, an out the door price with all fees etc. taken into account. I was very satisfied with the price, and my wife and I made an appointment to travel to the dealership which is about 125 miles away from our home. Upon our arrival, Shannon had the car cleaned up, and actually roped off in their lot, with a ""sold"" sign on it. That's confidence !..The price was as promised. and all the paperwork went through smoothly. We weren't sure we wanted to trade in our existing car, but we had them appraise it, and the trade in price was very good, so we did trade it in. Not only did we talk about cars, but many things in life as well. I feel we were treated very well, being the first time at this dealership. We were approved for the financing by the lending institution, before we got to the finance office. I have purchased about 15 cars in the past 45 years, and this was one of the best if not the best buying experience we have ever had."

Walt Lee - finance office - had all the paperwork in order in a short amount of time. It was great talking to him.

bch1watson

"Genesis purchase review"

Purchase of Genesis was was handled very professionally by Shannon Cowart and I am very pleased with the car. I plan to use dealership for service.

rnmaniac

"Excellent"

Jay did an excellent job. He was friendly and informative. Also, the Internet lady person was nice and helpful. Thank you for all your help.

Reviews of Shannon Cowart