Tameron Hyundai

Seth Starnes

August 19, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- kdy0002 Verified Customer

This experience was above and beyond what I expected! Logan took the time to work with me, and all of my crazy wants/needs in a car, and helped me find the perfect car all while making this process as stress free as possible! Since the purchase he has called to make sure I am enjoying my car, and that customer service is why I will continue to purchase from tameron Hyundai!

Logan Dunlap

August 19, 2017

"Love my Tucson"

- kristen.pender Verified Customer

Fantastic experience with Tameron. Dean Lanton went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with our purchase. Could not have asked for a better experience. 5/5 stars. Thanks Dean!

Dean Lanton

August 14, 2017

"Chris McClendon"

- cmcclendon93 Verified Customer

The sales team at Tameron were fantastic. I did research before I visited the dealership, but my final decision to make a purchase was he ill influenced by the professional and helpful associates at Tameron Honda. I will recommend Tameron to friends and family.

Dean Lanton.