Tameron Hyundai

1595 Montgomery Highway,
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
Tameron Hyundai Info
About Tameron Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai is Alabama's volume dealer! The best Hyundai dealer in Alabama serving Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Clanton, Alabaster, and Bessemer, Alabama. We love our customers and believe in providing honesty and integrity for each visitor that comes to our dealership. Whether you’re looking to finance a new Hyundai, or need routine maintenance, we want to make sure you’re satisfied with your vehicle. At Tameron Hyundai you're going to love the way you're treated!

About Tameron Hyundai Learn More

Colbycampbell13
3/06/2015

"Excellent customer service "

I bought a 2009 Hyundai Genesis from Tameron Hyundai. This was my first car purchase and they gave me a great price and didn't pressure me into the sale. I felt very comfortable and will definitely continue buying from Alex Evans and Tameron.

Alex Evans

STawfik
3/03/2015

"Best Car Experience Ever"

My husband and I just bought a brand new Hyundai Volster. Well, it's really my husband's. :-) Alex Evans was our car salesman who was so knowledgeable on everything. He was able to answer any question I had. I have bought many cars so far and he has become the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He was always explaining everything to ensure we didn't have questions, always beaming with happiness, which makes you feel good and making sure we were comfortable at all times. I usually dread a trip to the dealership because it means you entire day will be wasted but not at this dealership. The prices are great, they offer awesome incentives and they make sure you are in and out. I definitely will be using Alex in the future and I have already told my friends and family to use him as well!

Alex Evans

lcook310
3/02/2015

"Great Service"

Michael Robert went above and beyond during my experience buying a 2015 Elantra. I was able to get what I wanted at a great price. Everyone there was friendly and courteous. I highly recommend Tameron Hyundai for anyone looking to buy a Hyundai.

Michael Robert

debbielane
3/01/2015

"The BEST!! "

My husband and I just bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid from Tameron. I usually don't go with my husband because I get SOOOO FRUSTRATED during the process or I end up leaving and letting my husband deal with the salesman. This time was so dramatically different! We had Alex Evans as our salesman and Richard Wall was working with him. Walt Lee finalized the deal and we bought extended insurance from him. Alex Evans was so knowledgeable and friendly. He explained everything so that we could understand and he made sure we REALLY understood. I never saw anything but a smile on his face and he made us so comfortable about everything, from understanding all our options of the sale, all about the car we were interested in, and offering us something to drink at least 3 times. Anytime he had to talk to his boss, Richard Wall, only took minutes and Mr. Wall was also very accommodating. He came out, introduced himself and was very friendly. I liked that they both never seemed hurried or frustrated and it was late in the evening. Alex went for a ride with us in the new car and showed us everything about it. We are older people and this young salesman was wonderfully patient, as was Mr. Richard Wall and Walt Lee. I have already recommended this dealership and these employees to several people. I can't say enough good things about our experience there and all because of Richard, Walt and Alex (especially). I will NEVER go anywhere else to buy a car again! Thanks again, guys. We really appreciate y'all and love our new Hyundai! I hope TAMERON HYUNDAI appreciates you three as much as we do! Charles and Debbie Howard.....very satisfied customers!!

Alex Evans, Richard Wall

Bnarrington
2/13/2015

"One of the best days! "

Larry Johnson of Tameron Hyundai is AWESOME. Not only did he find me the best car for me, but he went above & beyond to fight for my BEST interest in s very unfortunate & unforeseen circumstance with my current vehicle (08 Scion TC). Last night I was able to leave with my gorgeous 2015 Elantra Sport, fully loaded & I'm completely in love. I will always shop with him and recommend others!

Lucy
2/13/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Larry Johnson and his Team at Tameron Hyundai are awesome! They treat you like family, provide excellent service and Go Above and Beyond to satisfy there customers! Larry has sold 2 vehicles to my family in the last 40 days. We ?him!!

emily
12/20/2014

"the best car buying experience I've ever had"

this is the best car buying experience I've ever had. I've never had a team work so hard to get me a great deal. I would recommend this dealership and any one in the dealership to all of my friends and family. This is the second car I have purchased from them and I will continue to go back for any future purchases and continue to work with Shannon Cowart and her team.

Tony
12/19/2014

"NOT TRUE!!!!!"where your gonna love the way you get treated""

I called at 830AM about a mazda rx8 with 109k miles on it. They said they had to talk to the sales manager for the price, which wasn't listed. I never heard back and it was 12PM and I called back, asked please can I get a price because I am shopping around, I'm from Atlanta. I fill out there application and they still don't give me a price. I don't hear anything and its now 3pm and I call back to speak with Larry the sales manager. He first was rude with his tone and the words he choose to use. His said that he cant come down on the price and it was competitive with online. I then informed him that the online prices where high his 8,500k for the car. The other cars on autotrader for the same miles are cheaper and as well on carguru. I informed him that someone in atlanta has one same year and less miles for 5,999.k. He said BUY THAT ONE, not trying to work with me and was rude. I was taken back and asked him why are you being rude and your lacking customer service. I informed him, I clearly like the RED mazda and want that one, ready to drive to Alabama from Atlanta to get it and put down 3k but work with me on the price. He said NO, its competitive with online but I dont compete with ATLANTA. The online prices are below what he is asking for his RX8 and its over priced. There looking to sucker someone into it, whom has not done research on the car with that many miles. Bad business and I'll take my money, business and referrals to another dealer ship with respect and negotiation tactics. If your gonna be FIRM on a price, give reasons why. Use bedside manners and sell. Try to Upsell the price and state why you believe XYZ is right not just be rude over the phone. Use tactics and negotiate with potential buyers, use some grace. Guess I'm buying the RX8 here in ATLANTA, good job Larry or used car sales manager. Just my experience with them Thanks Joel

Larry used car sales manager

Stirgeslayer
11/02/2014

"Originally...bad experience...then GREAT experience"

Over the course of looking at vehicles, I found myself at Tameron Hyundai. My initial experience was not great...or even good. However, the owner/GM quickly corrected the missteps and went out of his way to win me and my wife over. Great customer service from him and Danny Pereira.

Rob Gallik

Lee Ann Merin
10/20/2014

"Good Experience "

Came by to look for a reliable used car to purchase for our son. Test drove and liked the Hyundai Elantra. Tameron had a great selection of vehicles to chose from on their lot. Davey Pavey was our salesman and he did a great job of showing us the vehicles we wanted to see within the price range we had decided to spend. Our trade in was valued somewhat low at first, but after negotiating we ultimately were given a fair trade value thanks to Davey. We feel we received a great deal on the vehicle we purchased.

Davey Pavey