Tameron Hyundai

1595 Montgomery Highway,
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
Tameron Hyundai Info
About Tameron Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai is Alabama's volume dealer! The best Hyundai dealer in Alabama serving Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Clanton, Alabaster, and Bessemer, Alabama. We love our customers and believe in providing honesty and integrity for each visitor that comes to our dealership. Whether you’re looking to finance a new Hyundai, or need routine maintenance, we want to make sure you’re satisfied with your vehicle. At Tameron Hyundai you're going to love the way you're treated!

About Tameron Hyundai Learn More

anewkim
7/01/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

From the start, Kevin Farrell worked to get me the best deal on the car I wanted. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, gracefully and patiently handling the entire process. I drove four hours, one way, to do business with Tameron Hyundai because of how respectfully he treated me. Kevin and the entire team were upfront and honest from the beginning through to the final deal being made. I've never been treated so well; especially making a car purchase. No nonsense, just straightforward but friendly business. I'm sending everyone I know to Tameron Hyundai...and we will be back in a few years for another car for our college student! Thank you Kevin, Walt, Seth, and Richard for the best experience ever! It was worth the drive!!

REEVESJIMMY
6/30/2015

"Great!!!!!!!"

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!KEVIN FARRELL WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH . EVERYONE DONE A GREATJOB. HAVE ALWAYS HAD GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH SERVICE DEPARTMENT. TAMERON HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP IS GREAT TO WORK ,ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FARRELL

FISHEPA
6/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Worked with Kevin Farrell at Tameron Hyundai. He helped my wife and I find the right Sante Fe for us. He also worked with us on the pricing as well to get us the best deal we could. It was a nice experience, not pressured at all.

TAYLORMUM
6/11/2015

"Santa Fe "

Had a very pleasant time purchasing the vehicle..everyone was nice and went upon closing time to get us in our car and on our way

MAREFKA

CYNTHIAREESELAWSON
6/09/2015

"great"

Very friendly and helpful staff. Willing to work with you and work hard to get you what you need in a car. I had a very good and pleasant experience

MUIR

CNV032611
6/07/2015

"Very good experience"

I woukd reccomend tameron hyuandi to others. This was the second hyuandi we have purchased. I would like to say it should not take 4+ hrs to complete deal when someone has excellent credit

EVANS

LUSTIRIZ
6/04/2015

"Forever Tameron Hyundai"

Every time I walk into the dealership I'm greeted with enthusiasm. This was my second experience to purchase a car here and I will tell everyone why Tameron Hyundai is the only place to visit. Thank you!!!!

MAREFKA

SAVANNAHSMITH011
6/02/2015

"It was all a blessing."

I was really pleased with my experience. My salesman was the absolute best. Good thing is, if I have any questions now, I can still give him a call and he will assist me. My first purchase was a success.

JOHNSON

Brittany
5/30/2015

"The Best Expirence "

What a great expirence I had at Tameron Hyundai, My salesman was Jay Johnson he was very knowledgeable, not only did he listen to my wants and needs in an automobile he made sure they came true. I walked in thinking that my downfalls would hold me back from purchasing a new car. The Tameron Hyundai Team and Jay Johnson worked very hard for me to have the car I wanted. I would recommend this place to any first time buyer or just a buyer looking for a great car. Walt Lee in management was extremely nice as well and truly has a great team behind him. Great Place !!!!!

Roxy67
5/28/2015

"Alex Marefka at Tameron Hyundai"

My husband and I went to Tameron Hyundai where we had the pleasure of working with Alex Marefka. He, by far, is one of the most enjoyable salesman we have ever worked with. He was very knowledgeable as well as patient with my husband and I. He had an upbeat attitude and was very enjoyable to be around. We were greeted as soon as we walked up and had an overall great experience. We will be recommending this location to friends and family.

Alex Marekfa