Tameron Hyundai

Larry Johnson

May 22, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- j.buxton777 Verified Customer

After look at several different dealerships, it was evident that Tameron Hyundai was who I wanted to buy a car from. Dean Lanton, my car salesman, was very patient with me and knowledgeable about the cars we test drove. Tameron Hyundai made my purchase an easy one. I'm thankful to have a great service department also.

Dean Lanton, Mr. Pettway

May 20, 2017

"Extremely satisfied with my experience at Tameron Hyundai!"

- oliviabevill Verified Customer

I was very pleased with how the staff at Tameron Hyundai treated me when purchasing my vehicle. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others!

May 20, 2017

"The Love Story"

- phil649 Verified Customer

A totally great experience of buying a new car!! I would refer Tameron Hyundai to anyone!!! The sales people and everyone there are top notch!!!

Mark Hodgson, Matt Austin