Tameron Hyundai

1595 Montgomery Highway,
Birmingham, Alabama 35216
Tameron Hyundai Info
About Tameron Hyundai

Tameron Hyundai is Alabama's volume dealer! The best Hyundai dealer in Alabama serving Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Clanton, Alabaster, and Bessemer, Alabama. We love our customers and believe in providing honesty and integrity for each visitor that comes to our dealership. Whether you’re looking to finance a new Hyundai, or need routine maintenance, we want to make sure you’re satisfied with your vehicle. At Tameron Hyundai you're going to love the way you're treated!

About Tameron Hyundai Learn More

cjmmbrock
5/26/2016

"Elantra purchase"

I had an excellent experience. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is car shopping. I will be back.

Carl Kincaid

beth dozier SF
5/21/2016

"Wasn't quite sure I was ready to buy a new car!"

While waiting for a friend to come to the dealership, sitting in the showroom, Marcus Hughes came up to me and introduced himself. We only just talked, small talk, not about cars! I owned a 2014 Tucson and had been wanting some extra features that came with the Santa Fe, but my Tucson was perfect and I was not sure that I was ready to buy a new car! While talking to Marcus, I just mentioned that someday I was going to trade my car for the Santa Fe - I started the conversation of buying -- not Marcus! He just came over since I waiting by myself. It was just talking! Marcus never pressured me into buying, he only showed me the Santa Fe and the new lines for 2017. I told Marcus about my budget and that was all I could do, he understood actually where I "needed to be" if I were to surprise myself and buy a new Santa Fe. I left the dealership that day without the car but with so much to think about. Again, no pressure from Marcus, but a phone call and "how are you" - I made the appointment to talk to Marcus again. I bought the perfect Santa Fe, Marcus and ALL the Finance Department worked with me to allow me to buy the 2017 Santa Fe that next visit. I did not NEED a new car, but working with the Marcus Hughes at Tameron Hyundai made it so easy to purchase what I really wanted and with all the features I was asking for! Just the first "Hello" from Marcus, to working with the Finance Team, to learning about the Santa Fe, to knowing the Maintenance Department is excellent totally made my new Santa Fe well worth the buy....even if I did not know I was ready to buy a new car! I would recommend Marcus Hughes as the person you would like to talk to, just talk, and then work with for the car you want.

Marcus Hughes

kimeesart
5/17/2016

"Purchasing my 2017 Elantra"

The overall experience was wonderful, no problems at all! I would definitely recommend Mark Hodgson and the staff at Tameron Hyundai-Hoover, Alabama. A great dealership!

Mark Hodgson

jcjones2810
5/12/2016

"JC Jones"

It was a good experience. Mark was very helpful & knowledgeable about the type of vehicle we were looking to buy. I would recommend him to others.

Mark

hester.tfrank
5/12/2016

"Happy Experience"

Marcus and Walt were great in helping us get the car we wanted. We are very pleased with our experience at Tameron Hyundai! Thank you so much!

Marcus Hughes and Walt(finance

auburnpierce
5/10/2016

"The way you want a car purchase to happen."

Marcus was very professional, introducing me to Mr. Petway (sales manager), the service manager, and the finance manager. All were very polite and treated me the way I would like to be treated when making a major decision.

xratedquedog
5/06/2016

"Satisfied"

I thoroughly enjoyed the process. Only complaint was the wait it took to process the paperwork and the unexpected sales techniquie that took place during the document signing (warranty and gap insurance were expected). I did not expect to be "sold" paint and dent repair, tire repair, ect.

Carl

freedom0
5/06/2016

"2016 Hyundai Genesis Purchasing Experience"

This was one of the best car buying experiences we've ever had. We highly recommend the Hyundai Genesis and the Tameron Hyundai dealership. The entire staff from sales, finance and service are all knowledgeable, genuinely friendly and professional. We will definitely be doing business with Tameron Hyundai again in the future.

Carl Kincaid, John Pettway

jeffreysparrott
5/05/2016

"My purchase"

Corky, was excellent. Great guy. I will buy from this salesmen again and again. He answered all my questions. He is a great asset to the dealership.

astephens56
5/03/2016

"Friendly"

I was met by very friendly employees. They treated me like I was a long time friend. I was given a great price for my trade in and an excellent deal on a 2017 Elantra. I love the new look of this car and so many awesome features! Tameron made sure I left satisfied with my selection.

Mark