Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

"Saw a vehicle we liked and bought it. "

We were just driving through the lot to see what used vehicles were on hand. We saw the Honda van, loved the color and the features. We took it for a test drive, came back to the dealer and drove away with it the same day. Ray worked with us on being able to purchase it.

"Sincerely, Thurman Family"

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep is the place to go, I had a great experience, thank you guys for all the hospitality ! From me and my family!

"Back for my 5th or 6th vehicle!!!"

I started buying from The Taylor dealership about 10 years ago, I have bought several cars and trucks from them, I also bought a travel trailer there last year. If you are looking for the pushy, do anything to pressure you into buying something now kind of experience. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU!! This is the friendliest most honest and up front dealer I have ever dealt with, The people there do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and to make the buying experience like no other. I will be a customer of Taylor CDJR as long as the dealership is open for business. On my latest purchase just this past week I worked with Craig, He was very accommodating and willing to work around mine and my wife's hectic schedules to make the purchase simple and easy for us

"Looking for something fun, a Jeep Wrangler"

Looking to buy a used Jeep Wrangler, as i found out they retain their sale value quite well. Ray M and his Assistant Jesse took me out in several used Wranglers and while i liked them somewhat were not quite what i had in mind, Ray then showed me a couple of 'New Wranglers they had on the lot and I found one i was happy with and was within what i was willing to spend so instead of getting a used one i got a brand new 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and i hope to get to enjoy it for a long time. I have previous bought several new vehicals from Taylor a2002 Full size Ram 1500 Extended Cab and a 2006 Dodge Neon. Had great exp with Taylor in the past so that was the reason i started my search there . Thanks to Ray and Jesse working with me we got the deal done. See you at the Free Car Wash . Mutant Boy

"Buying minivan."

I had a great experience. The staff was professional and courteous. They answered all our questions. They gave us a fair and reasonable trade in for our old minivan. I was totally satisfied.

"very friendly"

Taylor jeep and dodge dealership was very understand and helpful to me. I would recommend shopping here to anyone in the market for a new or used car. I'll be back soon when the 2015 charger comes out.

"BEST TRUCK BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

Two words, Ray...Marko! As soon as my wife and I walked into the front door of Taylor Chrysler, Ray treated us like family. I traded in a travel trailer and a Dodge Dakota. I would have to say, I thought this was going to be a challenge for anyone in car sales, but Ray made it painless. I have to say I have never had so much fun and laughed so much while buying a vehicle. We appreciate you Ray and will continue to come back to Taylor Dodge. Also, Honorable Mention Award goes to Bryan Davis for his compassion about people and his work ethic. Keep up the awesome job guys! Ed, thanks for the GAP insurance, good call buddy!

"Buying a vehicle from Taylor"s"

Upon a recommendation from a friend, I went into Taylor's after 2 bad experiences. MAN, WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!!! My first meeting was with Ben Seyden. He was very professional, and listened to the experiences that I had, and vowed that it wouldn't happen again. Ben, then introduced me to Kevin Emling, their truck expert. Kevin, answered all of my questions, and he worked with me, on the purchase of my new Ram 2500. Everyone that I came in contact with at the dealership, was very professional and very friendly. It was a pleasure working with Kevin. I shopped for this truck, within a 1000 mile range, and I received the best deal from Taylor's. I would highly recommend Taylor's to anyone that asked me. Again, Thank you Ben, Kevin, and Taylor's for a very pleasurable, and a great experience. Ray Cummins

"Welcoming atmosphere"

I would definitely recommend Taylor to friends and family! Craig put the fun back into car buying. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and made us feel welcome. It's been a long time since I have felt appreciated at a car dealership! Thanks Taylor!!

"Scott the Sales Floor leader was RUDE!"

First of all this Craig LIED to me!...He assured me the vehicle I inquired about was IN STOCK. When came in THE VEHICLE WAS NOT THERE!. Then, I spoke to Scott, the Sales Floor leader. He was very arrogant AND condescending. He didn't come out and say it, BUT, He gave a look as if HE MAKES LOADS OF MONEY and DOESN'T NEED MY BUSINESS. JIM, the manager, wouldn't pick up the phone. I left him 3 messages. The girl on the phone told me the owner LIVED IN FLORIDA. ****I had a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

Ray Marko