Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Charliejeep
12/19/2014

"New Jeep"

The sales person was out standing so was Scott Clausing and Jamie in the Finance department I have already recommended this dealer ship to people at work and now work is trying to get a vehicle from them.

cindy
12/18/2014

"Aaron Hendershot"

The Best!! Honest and makes you feel comfortable during the whole process of buying a car. He gave us a very good deal, and that makes us Happy!

slemner
12/18/2014

"Top sales and service"

This is the third car we have bought, and every time they are helpfull, understand our needs, and work within our price range to create a great deal. The service when needed is always straight forward and very professional.

Dave Taylor

lester51
12/17/2014

"Aaron Hendershot"

Aaron is the best car sales consultant we have ever worked with. Trust is a tough commodity to come by in your business...we trust him.

lucybaco
12/16/2014

"Big Ray's sale"

I truly enjoyed working with Ray! He made my husband and I feel very important and helped us find exactly what we were looking for. The whole experience was enjoyable and we never felt pressured to purchase anything. He was amazing! Jaime was also very pleasant and did not try to "push" the extra coverages that are offered.

BoughtADurango
12/12/2014

"Finally..."

...a dealership worth going back to. The best car buying experience from start to finish. Craig Courtney was polite and accomodating with no aggressive tactics. He was knowledgeable of the features and options for the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango. During the test drive, he explained the similarities and differences between the two which helped me to decide which was the better fit for my family. Taylor just sold the vehicle I wanted and nstead of pushing me off in to a "similar" vehicle in stock, Craig went out of his way to locate the vehicle I wanted. Jamie Sykes finished off my visit with a painless process in financing. Jamie made me aware of the various coverages that I could take advantage ofwith my technology packed vehicle. My last purchase was a Jeep Grand Cherokee that lasted almost 4 hours at another dealership. Craig sealed the deal in an less than an hour - felt like 15 minutes. Keep up the good work!!!

Lierin06
12/11/2014

"First time buyer"

This was the first time I have ever bought a car on my own. Ray made the whole experience fun and stress free. We had very strict guidelines with very little wiggle room, but he never gave up and we eventually found my perfect car! Everyone there was kind and helpful. I'm so pleased with my experience and thrilled with my purchase!

newwranglerowners
12/10/2014

"We came. We saw. We purchased."

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We had done a fair amount of research online before deciding to come to Taylor, originally looking at used models that were 3 to 5 years old in order to keep our cost down (we’re both accountants so the bottom line is an important factor with us). After all, Wranglers last forever and are built to take a beating, so we figured we might as well try to save a few bucks by going with a slightly older model. But after compiling some data about what was available, we realized that the brand new models were not that much more expensive, offered significantly more favorable financing options, came with around 60,000 fewer miles (2-3 years of use, given our driving habits), and offered warranty protection that even the certified used models could not come close to matching. We searched through many online inventories to determine which dealer had the most vehicles available that met the few specifications that we definitely wanted. While many dealers in Northern Illinois had 2 to 3 models on their lots, Taylor had more than 10 available that we could go see. Being numbers people, we liked those odds. When we arrived, we snuck over to the part of the lot where they were kept, first wanting a little bit of privacy to help us narrow it down a bit before heading inside to find a salesperson to help us make our final selection. As we started to head inside, our soon-to-be-salesperson Noah literally came running out of the building to meet us halfway. Once inside, we sat down at a table and Noah jotted down a few notes about our “must-have” and “would-like-to-have” features and whether there were colors we preferred. Noah soon headed off into the back and returned with a 2015 model in the beautiful Anvil color. It surprised us because it was not one we had seen out on the lot with the others, and Noah later told us that it had just come off the truck that morning. We took it out for a test drive with 9 miles on the odometer and the original plastic wrap still covering parts of the seats, dash, and floorboards. Having rented a 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara a few months ago for a day trip between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, we had a pretty good idea what we were in for, but we still had a few concerns, most notably the rate of acceleration. Our other vehicles are both V8 muscle cars, so the rental we had driven was quite a bit different in comparison. Of course a Jeep is a different type of vehicle with vastly different intended uses, but the acceleration still stuck out to us as something to pay attention to, so my wife punched the gas hard when pulling away from the first stoplight during our test drive and it was clear that we were not going to have the same issue that we had with the rental. We got back to the dealership in one piece, having doubled the mileage on the odometer and having convinced ourselves that this was going to be our next vehicle. It was now just a matter of hammering out the numbers. We hung out in the lobby as Noah went back and forth to the manager, each time coming back with figures that were closer to the numbers we originally had in mind. We’ve purchased a few cars in the past, and Noah was easily the most likeable and genuine salesperson we have ever had. Noah was very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to about what we wanted, and we never at any point felt any pressure to make a quick decision or accept any unfavorable terms. I’m sure the other salespeople at Taylor are helpful as well, but we would definitely seek out Noah if we were making another purchase. Unfortunately, given the life expectancy of the vehicle he sold us this time, he’ll probably have to settle for us continuing to pass out his business cards to everybody we know that is considering a new vehicle. We definitely recommend working with Noah and Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram on your next vehicle purchase.

Bunker1
12/09/2014

"Excellent service"

Randy was a pleasure to work with. He made car buying an easy task. Everything from test driving to taking the new car home was enjoyable.

lauren.bertrand
12/06/2014

"the best EXPERIENCE"

I can't explain in words how happy I was this time around buying a car. Craig made buying a car simple, easy and enjoyable. He was not pushy, as some sales men are, and did not force anything on me which made me want to buy the car even more. He was very educated on the vehicle and told me facts about the jeep I was not aware of. He got me a fair price on trade in and well as a fair price on the vehicle he sold me. He was friendly, easy to talk with and made me feel right at home when buying my new vehicle. He was nothing less than a 5 star employee. As for Ed who helped with paperwork, he was amazing as well. He made it fast and easy, less than 5 minutes in and out no issues. Neither of then pushed me to try to go through the dealer for as loan as I already had my bank of choice. Both of these guys deserve and award for some of the most friendly and hard working employees at Taylor !

Reviews of Ray Marko