Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1497 North State Route 50,
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,613 Dealership Reviews
truck
2/07/2016

" Only place to ever purchase a vehicle!"

Just bought my third new vehicle in 6 years all from Taylor. No other dealership can come close to the overall service provided by Taylor Dodge. Everyone is professional ,friendly, and treat you like family. Joe and Jimmy went out of their way to find me the truck I wanted and have it accessorized. Anyone looking for a new dodge vehicle or any vehicle you only need to know of one dealership Taylor Dodge. Go see Joe between Joe and Jimmy you will get the vehicle you want at the best price, leave happy, and would have made friends for life!

Beyblade43
2/07/2016

"Amazing "

Honestly did not think I could get a car but he pulled it off. Amazing , came with mom and dad for them to buy car and they got a car too. It was awesome job and the financing people were great also. I'm

TracyM
2/03/2016

"Love my new Jeep"

Randy has sold us our last 5 or 6 vehicles (all minivans). When it was time to upgrade to a non-kid mobile, I went to see him again. He is always fair and works with me on whatever I'm looking for. Really appreciate all the friendly service I get here, from sales to service.

Bishops4
2/02/2016

"Excellent service"

We have brought cars from Taylor for 7 years and have always had a friendly and professional experience. Ray is friendly and always makes our experience wonderful. We will are always happy when we leave taylor.

Peanut1
2/01/2016

"Suzi's thoughts on her trip to Taylor Chyrsler Dodge"

I have never been treated with such respect as what Ray and Jamie showed me. They had to walk over coals to get me the car I had my heart on. Thank you both. I already got a dent !!!!! Now I believe it's mine for real. Ray I like your tie in the picture.

big danny
2/01/2016

"great"

This is a great place for a great deal the employees are great. Ray Marko got us a great deal. Jamie made the deal painless it's theonly place we will buy a car!!

Kris619152
1/30/2016

"Very happy with my new Jeep. Thanks Kevin"

Taylor keeps me coming back. I am sure all the sales team are great however I keep coming back because of Kevin Emling . I always feel comfortable dealing with Kevin

aunt turtle
1/29/2016

"Went to look ended up buying! "

Me and my husband went to Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to look and see what we could afford since we haven't bought a car since 2001. We had Sergio as our sales associate. My husband told him roughly what we were looking for and he showed us a vehicle on his iPad. When we requested to see it he pulled it into the service department seeing as it was so cold. When Sergio gave us the best price he could yet it was to expensive he called over his sales manager Scott. Scott asked us what we could afford to pay and he was able to give us a great deal on an excellent car! They bought a customer for life!

Cruising
1/28/2016

"My car purchase"

Mr. Hendershot answered my concerns in a most pleasant and professional manner. He showed me comparisons to narrow down my choices. I couldn't be happier, my Chrysler is adorable and within my budget. I'll recommend Mr. Hendershot and the whole Team at Taylor to anyone shopping for a vehicle. Thank You very much, I am pleased to make Your acquaintance. Val Hoffman

Daybreak14
1/28/2016

"Overall Awesome Experience "

Beyond thankful for the help of Ben Seyden and his Internet staff putting me in the very good hands of Joe Clark. Joe was awesome through the whole process. Easiest car buying experience of my life!! Joe was kind hearted even when I cried. Just overwhelmed with the graciousness of the entire staff. I would eagerly recommend anyone to shop at Taylor!

1 - 10 of 1,613 results