Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1497 North State Route 50,
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,289 Dealership Reviews
MIkeSwaim
4/23/2015

"Service with a smile"

As everyone knows, a purchase of an automobile can be a great, or horrid experience. At Taylor CJDR, over the past 5 years for me and my family it has been wonderful. Let's talk about the DREADED service department, and the nasty service writers who just sell you everything and anything to make a commission??? Is this the case at Taylor??? DEFINITELY NOT !!!!! I have over the past 5 years and also in the past 6 months had multiple visits to Taylor service and when I arrive I am always warmly welcomed and treated with respect and kindness. I have had the occasional "misunderestanding" as to needed and recall service and what is or isn't covered. However and here is the main point of this missive, if you take the time to work with and talk to Jim Metzger, Shaun Cody, Bob Penley or the Service Manager Paul Jones, there is almost nothing they won't do and no explanation they won't legitimately cover to show and make certain you are well taken care of. This is the kind of service department that brings the customer back for more great service and another visit to the sales people. I want to compliment Paul, Jim, Cody and Bob along with the technicians that do the work. My experience at Taylor service is always an easy trip to the "painless" automobile doctor. Kudo's to GM Jimmy Crosswell, Dave Taylor and all of those who hire and keep these well trained and wonderful Taylor Chrysler "assets" in their respective positions. Mike Swaim

Jim Metzger, Shaun Cody, Bob Penley

kevinj676
4/23/2015

"Very nice..."

Ray Marko is a Very busy man, but he was very consoniderate and making our visit comfortabue and findind what works for me. I will be back in the near future.. Thanks again Ray...

sherry51

"rate the sales person"

our sales person Chad Milliron was a wonder help in us finding what we could afford he was there with the answers and very friendly. the finance person also was a very large help to us

astone3

"above the rest"

I've always heard good things about Taylor's staff and customer service so when we were ready to buy it was our first stop. Noah was who we talked to and he gave me a very detailed walk around and test drive of a jeep compass let me drive as much as we needed to really get a feel for it. Explained all the perks of the vehicle and how the certified pre owned plan works. Once we decided that this was the right vehicle Noah worked very hard to get us in the vehicle that day we were there until an hour after closing but we drove home with the biggest smile on our face and couldn't be happier. Anyone that needs a vehicle has my 100% reccomendation to see anyone of the salesman at Taylor their staff members are very honest and helpful. Noah went above and beyond to help us. Theirs not many dealerships like Taylor Chrysler dodge jeep ram. Noah is the most helpful salesman I've ever dealt with and our finance person Jamie made everything understandable also the porter really made the car shine and make it feel brand new and when it's time to get another vehicle theirs no questions asked where we are heading. Thank you Noah Jamie and the rest of the staff for making car buying easy for everyone.

Ag Money
4/22/2015

"Great visit best dealership I've been to"

the salesman was nice and prompt... Was in there no more then 3 hours for the whole process.. I wasn't even really looking to get a car that day... Thank

patired

"Purchase used vehicle"

2nd time buying a vehicle from them. Very happy with the service. Explained everything in detail..would The only dealership I would buy from.. definitely going back when time for another vehicle, and would recommend to all my friends.

van2014
4/21/2015

"buying my fist vehicle on my own"

I was treated the best ever at a dealership. I have been telling everyone about Chad. He's a wonderful salesnan. I will be back.

jp831

"Excellent Service"

Very Classy place. They open the door for you to walk in & out. I was very satisfied with the way I was handled there. Our sales men was very laid back and not trying to force us to make a decision on a car at all. He was very pleasant and we look forward to going back there to deal with him in the future.

abechard30

"ray marko amazing!!!!"

First time car buying, you guys made the experience amazing. I will be purchasing all our vehicles from here. Ray Marko was an amazing sales person.

Jenniferlynn91

"Great Team! "

Such a great atmosphere. The entire team works so well together to get me exactly what I needed! Noah was personable and respectful. Allowed us to make a very important decision while being encouraging and helpful. I could not have asked for a better first car buying experience.

1 - 10 of 1,289 results