Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

"good job"

Had a vary good experience at Taylor. Better then the other delerships I have gone to recently, you treated me with respect and friendlyness that I didn't find at the others. I will come back.

"Buying a car"

Great place 2 buy a car. 2nd one I have bought there in 3 years. Fair, friendly and great service after you buy your car! Highly recommend Taylor Dodge

"Hassle free transaction!"

I knew the car I wanted and spent a couple of weeks in the Chicago area going from dealer to dealer. I was frustrated with getting "baited" with a price which was escalated by different add ons and fees. I found "dealer rater" on line and looked for the dealer with the highest customer rating- which was Taylor! I called to confirm they had the car with the options I wanted and they gave me a price on the phone which didn't change by even one cent when I drove over an hour to get there. The car was exactly as promised. Salesmen were friendly, no haggling, no pushing for extras. I could not be happier with the experience. I have 2 teens that will soon be drivers and will definitely return to Taylor for their cars!

"I'm glad I stopped in. "

I had been to many other dealerships looking for a certain car. I had pretty much given up when I stopped in at Taylor. I'm glad I did. They had the car I was looking for and made it very easy for me to get it at the priced I needed. By far the easiest car buying experience I've had.

"Excellent Service"

We couldn't be happier with our recent purchase. "Big" John was awesome and extremely helpful! We had excellent service and will continue to shop at Taylor for all of our future auto needs!

"Impressed!"

I had been looking for a new safer vehicle for my family. On a whim, I stopped by Taylor Chrysler Jeep and Dodge to look around. I was pleasantly greeted by a salesman. Car buying is never fun, but I never felt pressured or uncomfortable throughout the whole experience. Craig and Mike were very friendly and helpful! Everyone worked as a team, there was no competition. I felt comfortable and trusted that I was going to be treated fairly. They exceeded my expectations! The one thing that melted my heart, was there was another couple who had a small child, it was definitely getting late. Mike offered to order the family some pizza, as the salesman could see the child was getting restless. I am very impressed with this dealership and will be going back for sure!

"Great Service"

Friendliest and most courteous car sales rep have ever dealt with. The transaction was smooth and quick. The vehicle purchased, so far, as exceeded our expectations!

"New Car"

Had a great experience buying a car. Went smooth!!! I would recommend Taylor Dodge to family and friends. We love our new car. When we are ready for our next car, we will go back.

"The Right Choice!"

When we decided to look for a new vehicle, we chose to go to Taylor Dodge due to its location. After having now experienced the service they provide, we can say we made the right choice! From the first moment we walked in the door and met Kevin Emling to the time we left with our new vehicle, we were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable we felt. Kevin understood what we were looking for and did an excellent job in not only finding what we needed but explaining all the features. We look forward to more experiences with Taylor Dodge and Kevin Emling in the future!

"Great Experience"

It was a great experience. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and helped me a lot. Would recommend them to my friends and family.

Reviews of Ray Marko