Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

"Customer service at Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep is superb!"

Aaron Hendershot was an excellent sales consultant! We test drove our used Nissan Quest and my wife just adored it. We knew without a doubt this vehicle would meet our transportation needs hands down. We began looking for financing options and Scott was able to find us better financing than our own local bank could! Ed was also very thorough in the closing process. This is our sixth vehicle purchased from them. All in all, we are very pleased with the Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep team!

"Very helpful"

This is the second vehicle I bought at Taylor and they did not disappoint. Mr. Courtney and Mr. Sykes were both very personable and helpful

"Great Customer Service"

Craig and Ed were awesome to work with! They went above and beyond. I'll definitely go back to Taylor Dodge! I'm sending my daughter there for her first purchase!

"Love my new Van!"

This was the most wonderful experience in buying a vehicle for me at a dealership.! Thank you to Ray Marko and Jessie Colon for all of their help.

"very pleased with purchase!"

Great experience wirh service and communication. Downsides would be other car we bought was not cleaned well. Had lots of crumbs and little trash scattered throughout. Other downside would be they offered the least for our trade in out of three dealerships. This dealership had the car we were looking for and we were happy to do business with them.

"Kindness goes a long way."

Things don't always go the way they are planned. There can be set backs, changes made, or misunderstandings. But when you are working with great people times like that don't have to be hard. We had a rough start to our day with misplaced keys. The way everyone was so helpful and attentive made this a very minor set back. At a dealership you are always trying to find a deal and they of course need to make some money. I felt that they did the best to meet me in the middle and overall gave me a great first experience with Taylor. I would gladly recommend this dealership to anyone!

"2014 Durango"

I went to Taylor Dodge on a whim to look at a few used SUVs and trade in my car. I ended up with a brand new Dodge Durango (fully loaded with things I didn't even know could go in a car!) for less than the used ones I was looking at! Chad Milliron was my salesman - he was amazing! Nice, honest, knowledgeable, friendly, and up-front. He made the trade-in/buying experience a breeze! Jamie Sykes was the finance guy - also a stand-up guy! The whole team was great from the moment we walked in - everyone we saw stopped and asked us if we had been helped and if we needed coffee/water. Free wifi, coffee, water, pastries, phone chargers - unlike any other dealership I've ever been to! I'll never go anywhere else!

"Overall it was fantastic! :-)"

Jessie Colon is a great friend of mine but best of all as a sales associate is just very knowledgeable about what he does. I recommend highly to all who come in there to see for themselves how Jessie can help them! :-) :-) :-)

"New car"

I went to Taylor dodge in Bourbonnais il and bought a 2015 Chrysler town and country a week ago. Craig Courtney was the man who helped me with showing me cars and telling me about the cars. He was very nice and polite . Jamie was the finance guy who took my money in record time but was very nice also. If I had some money I would buy another car for my wife from these two guys

"Amazing Service!"

Noah Posthumus provided awesome customer service! He made buying a car extremely easy and stress free. I also want to thank the rest of the Taylor staff for helping me find the car of my dreams and for continuing to make my car buying experience unforgettable. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family! Thank you all so much!! -Hannah Johandes

Reviews of Ray Marko