Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,190 Dealership Reviews
JeepGirl
1/30/2015

"Incredible"

I had an amazing experience buying my first brand new car at Taylor. Craig Courney went above and beyond my expectations and found me the car of my dreams. He was helpful, patient, and answered all of my questions. I will buy all of my future cars from Craig at the Taylor dealership, and will recommend this dealership and Craig as a salesman to anyone I know who is looking for a car. Thanks for the incredible experience and for my new Jeep Compass!

joshupton
1/30/2015

"dodge ram 1500"

Sergio went above and beyond my expectations. He worked so hard to find me exactly want I wanted within my budget and needs. We worked for about 2 weeks and 10 different vehicles and he found one he knew I would love and sure enough I brought it home that night.

Gaytan08

"Amazing"

Taylor dealership went above and beyond to make a deal for me! Ray Marko was the best sales man I've ever had and whenever I buy a car I'll be sure to go to both of them!

Bubba from Texas
1/29/2015

"I'm a Raving Fan / Taylor Chrysler Dodge "

I first contacted Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in late 2014 looking a very hard to find Dodge Challenger Hellcat. These cars are very difficult to locate an the local Dallas TX dealers were not interested in working with me. Ben Seyden, the dealership's Internet Director was willing to work with me and explained the cars available and the timing. I decided to buy my car from his dealership. Ben worked with me during the entire process, keeping me updated as needed. The car was transported and received yesterday 1-28-15 in perfect condition. I was a bit concerned over ordering a car via telephone / internet, but Ben took care of all the details and mitigated all the concerns I had. Would I recommend Ben Seyden and Taylor Chrysler Dodge to my friends in Texas. You bet ! Texas dealers could learn a little something about customer service from this organization.

TIrvin
1/29/2015

"Always a great experience. happy to be back home"

Just purchased my 1st used car from Taylor but it's my 9th purchase.in all from them. Their service especially sales is top notch. If you were there 10 - 15years ago some of the same sales staff are around Ray, Bryan and Jim some in higher positions. Speaks volumes to the dedication of Taylor CDJR.

Jon
1/28/2015

"Very positive experience"

I went to Taylor on 1-28-2015 to pick up a fleet vehicle and had expected to be just handed the keys and told to figure everything out on my own, since they (Taylor) was just a "delivery figure" for my vehicle. They didn't make a lot of money on the transaction, so why would they spend any time with me? I couldn't have been farther from the truth!!!!Brian Burghorn went over every knob, dial, and part of the vehicle with me, and made sure I understood it all. John Crawford, then walked me around the property and made sure I understood where the car wash, the maintenance door, and cashier was, so that in the future I knew where I was going. If in the future I need to purchase a vehicle, I would absolutely go to Taylor Dodge! Service is far more important to me than cost.

nikkis_212003
1/27/2015

"fantastic"

Mike latham was the best salesman to work with.will definitely come back and buy fom him.was very helpful and did everything he possibly could to get me my new vehicle. .

dherzog211
1/27/2015

"great trade in value with excellent service"

I bought a wrangler from them a year ago, I loved it until my work habits changed. I needed something a little more professional so I got a Grand Cherokee limited. They offered me a great trade in value and the Internet Sales manager Craig Courtney assisted in my purchase the whole way through. He was very knowledgeable and kind. I strongly recommend working with this dealer if you aren't already.

John
1/25/2015

"Noah got the job done as usual"

My sales person knew what I was looking for and found me the right car at the right price. I am very pleased with Noah and will continue to give him my business.

Mary B.
1/24/2015

"Courteous Craig"

I went looking for a new van. Due to having an accident and my van was totaled. Craig was very helpful , very kind and most courteous. It was a pleasure to have Craig as my salesman.

1 - 10 of 1,190 results