Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Randy Ayers

Sergio Garcia II, Sales Consultant, Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sergio Garcia II

March 22, 2017

"Helpful in so many ways"

- Meridith19

As a single mom buying a car for my daughter Steve our salesman went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. I felt reassured that I was getting a good reliable and safe vehicle for my teenage daughter.

March 21, 2017

"Great Service "

- Marshon

I was referred there by a friend and I want to say I've never been treated with such kindness as this dealership. I especially loved the salesmanship especially the 2 that really bent over backwards to help me the one in particular really stood out and his name is Randy Ayers he was very professional and pleasant he has so much patience with me and I greatly appreciated it and the other was Noah he was awesome as well,but Randy is the one that really stood out. They got me in a new vehicle in less than 3 hrs, it was amazing. I recommend anyone to this place go and see just how awesome they are. Thank you so much.

March 20, 2017

"Positive experience "

- Kelly2015

Lee and Noah were both a great help with finding my daughters first car!! I am very grateful . I feel like they listened to what our needs were.

Used 2016 Chrysler 200, $17319