Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

"I'm glad I stopped in. "

I had been to many other dealerships looking for a certain car. I had pretty much given up when I stopped in at Taylor. I'm glad I did. They had the car I was looking for and made it very easy for me to get it at the priced I needed. By far the easiest car buying experience I've had.

"Excellent Service"

We couldn't be happier with our recent purchase. "Big" John was awesome and extremely helpful! We had excellent service and will continue to shop at Taylor for all of our future auto needs!

"Impressed!"

I had been looking for a new safer vehicle for my family. On a whim, I stopped by Taylor Chrysler Jeep and Dodge to look around. I was pleasantly greeted by a salesman. Car buying is never fun, but I never felt pressured or uncomfortable throughout the whole experience. Craig and Mike were very friendly and helpful! Everyone worked as a team, there was no competition. I felt comfortable and trusted that I was going to be treated fairly. They exceeded my expectations! The one thing that melted my heart, was there was another couple who had a small child, it was definitely getting late. Mike offered to order the family some pizza, as the salesman could see the child was getting restless. I am very impressed with this dealership and will be going back for sure!

"Great Service"

Friendliest and most courteous car sales rep have ever dealt with. The transaction was smooth and quick. The vehicle purchased, so far, as exceeded our expectations!

"New Car"

Had a great experience buying a car. Went smooth!!! I would recommend Taylor Dodge to family and friends. We love our new car. When we are ready for our next car, we will go back.

"The Right Choice!"

When we decided to look for a new vehicle, we chose to go to Taylor Dodge due to its location. After having now experienced the service they provide, we can say we made the right choice! From the first moment we walked in the door and met Kevin Emling to the time we left with our new vehicle, we were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable we felt. Kevin understood what we were looking for and did an excellent job in not only finding what we needed but explaining all the features. We look forward to more experiences with Taylor Dodge and Kevin Emling in the future!

"Great Experience"

It was a great experience. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and helped me a lot. Would recommend them to my friends and family.

"2011 Chrysler 200 Purchase - Thank You Brian! "

An all-around great experience! Brian made everything easy, friendly, comfortable, and accommodating to what I needed. I got a great deal and love me new car.

"crftownandcountry#2"

Ray is the best, we have enjoyed working with him through the years, and recommend him to anyone looking. Always a great experience!!! We trust him with getting our kids vehicles, that says it all. We are treated like family when we are there and Taylor as a whole has always stood by what they sell and gone the extra mile for us when necessary. I am sure we will continue to have great dealings for years to come with Taylor as well as Ray.

"Jessie a Great Salesman"

Jessie Colon was a great salesman. He went over every detail of all the vehicles we test drove, he also answered any questions we had on all the vehicles. . I would recommend Jessie to anyone.

Ray Marko