Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joe Clark, Internet Sales Manger, Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joe Clark

Internet Sales Manger

January 22, 2017

"The way to go is with Ray Marko !!"

- skeeter

Ray Marko knew just what my husband wanted in his new truck. Ray's knowledge and expertise saved a lot of time and hassle. Ray made sure we received the best deal and we trusted him. He provided us with the utmost in customer service, ensuring the vehicle was spotless before my husband happily drove his new truck home. It is just a pleasure to do business with Ray.

January 20, 2017

"WOW WOW WOW"

- SCS2286

For my first time going in with my husband to buy a car together, I was very impressed. I was impressed by how genuine he was, how much he listened to every detail we gave him, also he showed us something that we were talking about right away. Never once felt rushed or that he was not liking the things that we were asking.

January 19, 2017

"Best vehicle buying experience ever."

- captain330

Simple, fast, and fair what more do you want. AAA++++. This was first time purchase at Taylor, after 25 years with other local dealer. was a little hesitant, no need to be.

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $21960