Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1497 North State Route 50,
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,867 Dealership Reviews
Kevhead
8/27/2016

"sweet to deal with"

I have been buying cars from Ray Marco and Taylor for over 20 years. Life changes had me considering transitioning from a motorcycle to a convertible and I shared this with Ray. They got a sweet low mileage convertible in and Ray worked a deal that left us very happy.

JOANN
8/26/2016

"No title"

2nd car purchsed from Sergio and can not ask for a nicer person or more up to date on cars purchsed from him. A very nice man, sense of humor and goes out of his way to make you comfortable. Will buy frpom Sergio again when we are ready to trade. Also Scott Clausing working with Sergio makes car buying fun

Jan25
8/25/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We recently purchased a Dodge Durango from Taylor Dodge and had a very positive experience from start to finish. Our sales associate, Ray Marko, was very knowledgeable and professional. He was helpful without being pushy and has a genuine, kind personality. Jamie Sykes handled our financing and he was excellent as well. All of the staff we encountered were very personable and the dealership was clean and comfortable. This was a big contrast from a previous experience at another dealership where we left without buying the car we wanted. We are very happy that we waited and found our Durango at Taylor! We have been telling our friends about our great experience here and will continue to do so. We will be back next time we are shopping for a Chrysler vehicle!

joelle05
8/25/2016

"Wonderful staff and wonderful service!!"

They always do their best to find what we need. We have bought our last five vehicles with them and recommended all of our family and children to go to Ray and Brian. They take that extra step to help you get what your looking for.

Jack H,
8/24/2016

"Jeep Cherokee Overland"

This is the third vehicle I've purchased from Taylor. I research carefully through internet sites (KBB and others) for best prices. I found fairest prices and the best service from them.

Heather M Day
8/22/2016

"Caring and Trustworthy Service"

When our transmission went out unexpectedly on our 2004 minivan, we knew it was time to replace it -- and fast. We were on a very tight budget, but we needed something that could be reliable and safe for our family. And we hoped it would be at least slightly good looking, but we figured we'd have slim pickings in our price bracket. John was so helpful and understanding of our situation. He bent over backwards to help us, making what was a stressful situation more bearable. He didn't try to push us into anything beyond what we knew we could afford, and in the end, he helped us find a reliable car we can be proud of. This is the second time we've worked with John, and we plan on buying any future cars from him. We know we can trust him.

Meyr

"Fantastic experience"

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep. We went into this not knowing exactly what we wanted in a Jeep. However, we quickly met Aaron Hendershot. He walked around with us until we found what we wanted, but not the color we wanted. Aaron showed great patience with us as we had a lot of questions for him. The dealership had to search for the exact color we wanted, and they did just that until they found the perfect one. We were also working with Bryan Davis and they both went above and beyond to get the deal done. While we were waiting for the jeep to be delivered to Taylor, Aaron and Bryan answered every question we had. They helped us figure out the best tires and rims, as well as a soft top. I really can't say enough good things about Aaron. He, specifically, was a really great guy. He laughed with us and was very easy-going. He never pressured us to buy from him. Ed, in finance, was great as well. Craig helped us with a decision we needed to make while Aaron and Bryan were out. He, too, went above and beyond for us. I would definitely recommend these two guys! We will be back to this dealership when we are in need of another vehicle. We couldn't be happier with our purchase!

cubs1967

"Excellent dealership."

Excellent customer service. Great prices; both on new purchase car and on trade in. Great staff. Very fast turnarouond time. Very knowledgeable on new car info; electronics, tech, etc. Overall very satisfied.

Aggie Lewis
8/21/2016

"Excellent experiences with dealership and sales people"

I had thought about getting another vehicle and when the Saturday event came up, I decided that it was time to look. My past experiences with Big John and Tony were great so I knew they were the salesmen that could help me find the perfect vehicle. I was trading in my 2015 Challenger that was sublime green and I just loved it. But, I really felt I needed a 4wd vehicle because of the winters here. Both Big John and Tony started helping me look and when I saw the 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara in Hyper Green, my heart stopped. Big John, Tony, me and my husband all went for a test drive. I fell in love with the car. Now for the dealing. It was such a great experience. We went back and forth a bit, but when all was said and done, I couldn't pass up the deal they were giving me. I went home with my dream car because of Big John's and Tony's understanding of what I was looking for. I can't believe that the car I purchased was almost the same color as my Challenger. I am so happy. I can't wait to load it up and take off with my husband and our 2 dogs. Please visit them and find Big John or Tony. You will go home with your dream car. :)

Ed is their financial guru. Always helpful and great to work with.

wolf1959
8/18/2016

"nice experience"

just a great experience from the sales consultant big john and the staff at taylor dodge they help find the right vehicle for your family Thanks

1 - 10 of 1,867 results