Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joe Clark, Internet Sales Manger, Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joe Clark

Internet Sales Manger

August 18, 2017

"Friendly and Professional Service"

- M, Dennis2017

I was looking for a more reliable vehicle to help me get around with my handicap concerns but also provide safety and peace of mind for my other family members who would be traveling in the vehicle as well. I found exactly what I was looking for and my salesman was able to get me into the vehicle for the payments I was looking for.

Ray Marko
Kevin Emling

August 17, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Lovmyjeep

We searched online and came across Taylor Joe Clark contacted us and we went in to view some cars we had already viewed online he made the whole process easier.

Joe Clark
Kevin Emling
2.0

August 17, 2017

"SERGIO IS FANTASTIC!!!"

- Lstone

Bought a Jeep Wrangler from Taylor's and we couldn't be happier with the process and the professionalism from SERGIO! Sergio is a great salesman who doesn't pressure and works his best to get what you want within your budget. There are many dealerships where you feel pressured to buy something your not into just to get a sale. Even though we didn't leave with the one we wanted simply because it wasn't within budget and our trade in was loosing value... Sergio got us a great deal that was extremely fair for our trade in and still left with a red Wrangler like I wanted going into the dealership! I will most certainly recommend Taylor to anyone looking for a vehicle! I look forward to future buying with this company as well!

Sergio Garcia II