Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joe Clark, Internet Sales Manger, Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joe Clark

Internet Sales Manger

February 26, 2017

"They took care of me like family!"

- Mia

They were: Patient, understanding, accommodating, diligent. I required a lot considering my distance and medical state. Even after my original sales guy left, he made sure I'd be taken care of once he left the company.

February 25, 2017

"Amazing!"

- Smazeika3

Walked in looking for a new car and walked out less than 2 hours later with a brand new car. Our experience there was amazing. Everyone went above and beyond what we expected. Joe was very easy and kind to work with. I told him what I was looking for and he provided.

February 25, 2017

"Awesome Staff"

- stevewilkins42

My wife and I went in looking for a new vehicle for her. Even though they are not a Chevy dealer they worked with us to find what we were looking for. They even went out of their way to locate a nicer vehicle with all of the same options and a lot less miles after we had already agreed on something different. Steve Antalek is awesome!!! He helped us with everything we needed. I bothered him a lot and he was always very helpful, even keeping in contact on his days off. Brian Davis is also great to work with. He helped us get a great deal on our Equinox. They both did a wonderful job of helping us get what we were looking for without pressuring us to buy. They did such a great job that we were back less than a month later to buy a Durango!!! These guys are the best. Taylor is a great place to buy a vehicle.

New 2016 Jeep Patriot, $21960