Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1497 North State Route 50,
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,392 Dealership Reviews
casinoxx
8/01/2015

"Best Experience Ever!!!"

One thing i hate is spending all day at a dealership waitng.... not today!!! working with Ray Marko was a fantastic time! He made everthing quick,easy and affordable!! Thank you team Taylor and thank you Ray Marko!

Nancysweyer123
7/31/2015

"Really patient!"

My sales associate Randy Ayers, is the most patient sales person. I am a really picky girl.. Cant make a decision when it comes to a big purchase. Randy was very professional and friendly when we arrived. I am not so friendly at car dealers. Its a lot of money. Anyway. He was so patient. Kept letting me drive differnt jeeps. In and out in and out. Test drives diferent models. Explained the difference between each. Treated me with respect and especially patience. I also was there with my husband. But he knew this was my car and adressed me and my concerns. Which i appreciated as most salesmen talked to him and not me. Anyway. He knew the car i liked and he was helpful in the purchase. I am now driving the vehicle that i have want for ever! Thank you randy for your patience. Hope i didnt tire you out!!lol Thanks again Nancy sweyer

jopa73
7/30/2015

"Great job!"

I got into a car I didn't care for. I was able to turn things around when I met Ray Marko! Got me out of my car and into a Jeep Renegade. I love it!

Kjabs34
7/30/2015

"Worth the Drive"

This is the second vehicle I have bought from Ray Marko. I now live in the Chicago suburbs, but I knew there was no other place I wanted to purchase a car from. Both times Ray was amazing to work with. He gave us a great deal and spent time going over all of our different options making sure we left extremely happy with our purchase. When we are ready for car #3, no matter the distance we will be heading back here.

j2mhill

"Helpful "

They were great to work with. Provided great service and communicated clearly every option available. Will recommend to family and friends looking to purchase a new vehicle.

rivercleanup gal

"customer focused"

I had an attentive salesperson in Sergio. I gave him the specific features I was looking for in a vehicle and he offered me some choices that were right on target. I visited twice and both times he made sure that my specific requests were met. The second time resulted in a purchase that met the expectations of both my husband and me. This was a great buying experience compared to past purchases at other dealerships. I will recommend Sergio and Taylor Chrylser Dodge to friends and family.

Bigcatnebraska1523
7/29/2015

"Customer service with a can do anything mentality! "

When working with Big John at Taylor Chrysler Dodge and Jeep I was unsure of going in for a new vehicle or used. John was able to show me options for my budget in both categories and provide the information on the benefits of both options. Eventually he showed me the "dream" vehicle and helped make it a reality. The finance group and management helped not meet my budget request but blow it away. I am grateful for finding and working with a dealership with character and customer service the priority not the sales number that gets the best profit. I'll be a lifelong Big John client and Taylor Chrysler Dodge and Jeep custom!

Dawn ryan
7/27/2015

"Exceptional"

I had excellent service from Randy Ayers and Jamie Sykes. I also want to compliment the porter ( don't know his name) on a great job he did on washing my new car to take home ! It was a pleasant experience and I will definately be back when I'm ready to purchase another vehicle. Thank you for all your help and excellent customer service.

TwinJeeps
7/27/2015

"Fantastic Car Dealership"

Here is an organization that does everything right. From the moment you walk in to when you drive off in your new car, these guys have every aspect covered with professionalism, kindness and courtesy. These people are superb. I was very impressed. Buying a new car is usually an unpleasant experience as many people will attest to. It was years since I bought a new car and the last time the experience (at a different dealership) was unpleasant to say the least as was pretty much every one of my previous purchases at other dealerships. Just the thought of buying a car became something I dreaded, even hated . Now it's fun to buy a new car and I look forward to my next purchase at Taylor. In my opinion, these folks have totally redefined what buying a new card should be like. I was so happy with everything that I came back and bought a 2nd new car for my wife the following day.

doubleb2468
7/24/2015

"quick and easy very helpful easiest experience "

They were very helpful threw the whole process and getting me approved for financing there all great sales people crew everyone was very nice the manager was quick with getting the finishing touched and thw sales was quick

1 - 10 of 1,392 results