Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1497 North State Route 50,
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,363 Dealership Reviews
Sjkeigher
7/06/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently went to Taylor to upgrade my wife's vehicle to a SUV. We worked with Chad and had the best experience. His car knowledge is exceptional and he is more than willing to help you find the best car for your needs. He also helped us get the best warranties possible and was more than fair with negotiations. After dealing with the other people at the dealership, I would absolutely recommend this place to anybody who is looking for a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. They do have a wide variety of other makes, be sure to check out their website.

BBB123
7/06/2015

"Used vehicle for son"

The entire staff at Taylor was friendly and courteous. They took the time to help me find a suitable car for my son. They were very patient and offered a multitude of options. Definitely the best car buying experience I've ever had!!

tbult
7/04/2015

"Great"

Very friendly and helpful. They take the time to make sure all your questions are answered and you get what you're looking for. Even while on vacation Ray worked with me and made a deal.

Behrew
7/01/2015

"Unexpected Greatness!! "

Sergio was great! Super patient and understanding and he helped me and my family find a vehicle that was amazing and actually in our price range. This was our first car and we bought a 2015 Jeep Compass that surpassed our expectations and we are very pleased. Will definitely be going back to Sergio when we get our next vehicle in the future.

TomCooke
6/30/2015

"Great"

I bought my 9th vehicle recently from Taylor and will purchase more in the future. Sales people, service department, and the owner are all great people and great to work with.

Vanadam
6/29/2015

"Nice new ride"

People are friendly and really try to work with you. The sales people arent pushy either.Glad to say my family is a dodge family.

P.Buchanan
6/26/2015

"A much welcomed surprise."

Incredible staff incredible staff, friendly service, and an amazing job. Those are the words that I would use to describe Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep. My overall visit to that company was incredible. My expectations were low that I would be approved for a vehicle but they worked with me and they worked with the Bank to ensure that I did. I couldn't be happier.

Amy11
6/25/2015

"Great experience in every way! "

Great experience in every way! Ray was very helpful and took very good care of us through the entire process! He tried his best to speed the process up but explained every detail thoroughly. The financial department was wonderful to work with as well. Overall, great new car buying experience!

Calling1

"A Family Affair"

This past Saturday I purchased my 7th vehicle from this dealership. I had the pleasure of working with Kevin Emling. I've purchased my last 5 vehicles with Kevin as my salesman. he has always conducted himself in a professional and trustworthy fashion. Once you purchase a vehicle from Taylor you are automatically adopted into the Taylor family.

Brian2015

"Jeep Surprise"

I had been working with Ray on the purchase of a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and when we came up with the options that I wanted, we started a search online as Taylor did not the specific options. When I went home to get the approval from the wife, she stated she wanted to hold off some so I agreed. Needless to say, her plan was to surprise me on Father's Day. AND I was surprised when we drove back from our weekend get-away and I opened the garage door and found a brand new Jeep. Thanks for the help Ray. Love the new Jeep!

1 - 10 of 1,363 results