Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1497 North State Route 50,
Bourbonnais, Illinois 60914
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

1,226 Dealership Reviews
Danette
3/02/2015

"In a Fix, Out of a Fix"

Ray was very friendly and honest with me. I told him what I was looking for, and more importantly what I needed. He went on watch and called me when the right car arrived. He made everything work out and I left the dealership feeling very comfortable with my decision. Thanks, Ray!

jarellano
3/01/2015

"knowledgeable and professional"

I would highly recommend taylor of bourbonnais to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. The salesperson and finance officer only had our best interest in mind. Thank you to the taylor dodge staff for being so knowledgeable and helpful.

herndon01
2/28/2015

"On Our New Journey !!!"

We went in search of a new car. Our FIRST Choice was to go to somewhere that we trusted. We have gotten previous vehicles from Taylor Dodge (and so has our other family members). The employee that we went to see was Ray Marko. We have personally bought several vehicles from him. Ray first started out to us as an employee, many-many years ago then turned into more as a FRIEND and we trust him as if he was family. The experience was Great and we would and have always recommended Taylor Dodge & especially our friend Ray to ANYONE looking for an experience they can be comfortable with.

Ed
2/28/2015

"2015 Town and Country Limited Platinium"

Just picked up our second town and country. Ray Marko was our salesperson. I went to Ray since he sold the first one to us. I told him exactly what I was looking for. They did not have one in stock and he said to give him a couple of days. He called and said he had found the exact color and options I was looking for. After seeing another Town and Country with a different grill I told him I wanted that grill. Ray went to parts and ordered and had it installed. When I went to pick up the van everything was done as we agreed. Ray is great to work with and will find you every incentive that you are entitled to. All of the people are friendly and know their jobs well. Sales, parts and Jim in service and Ed in finance are great as well as the whole staff.

Jim in service

hjwalters
2/27/2015

"Need a Jeep go see "Big John"!!"

I recently purchased a used Jeep from "Big John" at Taylor. I would like to recommend him and the dealer for your vehicle needs. In addition to having a very nice facility, the staff there were patient with us and helped us find what we needed. I have had a lot of bad car buying experiences over the years, but this is one I actually enjoyed and felt comfortable. I will be going back for years to come and go see "Big John" for your needs!! Thanks for reading!

Brenda Wick

boogieman
2/27/2015

"caravan time"

Had a very nice greeting .Chad was our salesman. we got what we were looking at. Jamie was very nice. nice dealership to buy from. We were happy with everyone .

Mike
2/26/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase"

Chad Milliron was our sales rep and made our purchase very easy, he accommodated our time constraints, quickly answered all of our questions, explained the very vehicle very thoroughly, we were very pleased we had Chad on our side. When we closed the deal we dealt with Jamie Sykes. Jamie had all of our paperwork in order, he explained the extended warranty very thoroughly and answered any questions we had. We would certainly recommend this dealership and these two individuals to assist us in any future purchases. Mike Butler

rduby

"Excellent Experience "

We came to this dealership by recommendations from others and were very pleased with our experience. We were looking for something with 4 wheel drive and really like the new Jeep Cherokees. Taylor had an awesome granite 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk that caught our attention. We weren't planning on buying that day, but with such wonderful help and cooperation, we decided to bite the bullet and purchase the Jeep. Love it so far!

Mmevans

"Great!"

Taylor was a great dealership to work with! Tyler was an amazing salseman! He worked out an amazing deal for me!! I would definitely recommend him to the fullest!

Tyler Delabarre

leh1986

"Great Dealership"

We came to this dealership after being told (at a different dealership) that the price we were looking for was not going to happen anywhere. We met with Mike Latham, who was so nice and brought the asking price and monthly price down to exactly where we were looking to pay. We came away feeling happy with the service, price, and vehicle! I recommend, and will continue to use, Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for any of my vehicle needs!

1 - 10 of 1,226 results