Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Randy Ayers

April 25, 2017

"Got a great deal!"

- Godisgood2017

Lee Mora did his best to help us walk out with a brand new Dodge Journey! This is the 2nd time he helped us. Thank You

April 24, 2017

"Ray Marko"

- Fredrick HARDY

This dealership is amazing. Friendly, professional and superb in appearance and quality. My sales person Ray Marko is a true professional and trustworthy. This is the 5th or 6th vehicle I have purchased and so have my friends and family bought from him as well.

April 23, 2017

"Amazing Service!"

- johnandkim

I just wanted to take the time to thank Craig Courtney for going out of his way to help us find the perfect Jeep! Craig introduced us to Randy Ayers who is truly an amazing salesman. Randy went over all the amazing features of the jeep and the time he spent with us answering questions made us feel comfortable about our final decision of buying a new car. If anyone was to go to this dealership I recommend that you go directly to Randy as he will take care of you! The finance director Kevin Emling was absolutely amazing as well and took the time to explain service options which is a nice benefit! They all work very well together. I felt as though they were not just selling a car to us but explained to us why buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee is more beneficial especially since we plan on taking trips across country now that my husband is retired. Once again, can't thank you all for your time!!!!:) What a wonderful experience!

New 2015 Ram Promaster City, $40005