Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we sell new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. We also sell hundreds of used cars of all makes and models. We are centrally located at the interchange of I-57 and Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Illinois. At our conveniently located Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership, we are committed to customer service and satisfaction and offer an exceptional selection of new and used vehicles at our state-of-the-art facility. Experience our dealership in person and meet our friendly sales team who can assist you in finding the perfect car for your needs.

About Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

"Just great!!!!"

Aaron was great!!! Took his time and was really patient with us. I would refer him to all my friends and family looking for a vehicle! We had a great experience! Thanks aaron

"Great Experience!"

My family and I were in need of a car, so we decided to make our first stop here at Taylor. My fiancé and I met with Jim Adams Jr. and were instantly pleased with the service and kindness that this man had shown. We test drove a couple cars and the second one was a sell. We fell in love with it and Jim made sure it was the right fit for us. I would recommend this dealership as well as the dealer to anyone!

"Had a great time "

We really had a blast buying from aaron. He really made it fun and painless. Best car buying experience ever if your looking for a vehicle go to Taylor and ask for aaron.

"Excellent Friendly Experience"

Ray and Jamie were very friendly and caring that all questions and needs were addressed. We never felt pushed. A pleasure to deal with. Great customer service.

"Differant Kind of Deal"

Traded a 2008 Caddy SRX for a Chrysler 200c , We were "Wowed" drove it 2 months , Both realized it just wasn't what we wanted (Were 70 ) Took it back to " Big John " who we bought it from & conveyed our problem. We drove out W/ a 2015 Dodge Journey W/ most of the features as our old SRX ! Love IT ! Thanks Taylor & Big John Lar & Mar Yarno

"Amazing Experience"

My family never looks anywhere else to but our cars because we know we can trust the dealers here. We always walk away with our expectations exceeded and can always count on amazing customer service

"Excellent service!"

I found the deal via ebay and decided to try it out. I live out of this city and didn't know about this dealer ship, thus didn't have much expectation and didn't think much of this shop. When I arrived this place, it was huge and I was thinking 'Dang, they wouldn't care much of individual people who doesn't buy new or expensive vehicle'. Boy~ I was wrong! Even it started with unexpected issue, Chad was willing to work it through professionally from the beginning to the end, and he did. Travis also helped in between and I'd like to thank for his service as well. This experience will surely affect my future vehicle decisions. You guys did great job and thank you!

"Wonderful car-shopping experience!!"

First I want to say that from the moment I stepped into the doors on the first day to the second day when my husband and I walked out with my "new" vehicle....we had nothing but great, exceptional service! The front desk ladies were polite and nice, the few salesman that came up to us and asked "May I get you guy anything?", to the men that held and open the doors for us, and even offering my little boys a bag of popcorn/having the play area......definitely was a great experience. But the most important person we want to give a BIG THANK YOU to is to Craig Courtney. He was a very polite, helpful, wonderful salesman to work with. He went above and beyond to help us find the vehicle of my dreams. To the Finance person, Ed M. and the manager that came and talked to us on the day we purchased the vehicle..THANK YOU so much! :) I LOVE my new vehicle!!!

"Customer service at Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep is superb!"

Aaron Hendershot was an excellent sales consultant! We test drove our used Nissan Quest and my wife just adored it. We knew without a doubt this vehicle would meet our transportation needs hands down. We began looking for financing options and Scott was able to find us better financing than our own local bank could! Ed was also very thorough in the closing process. This is our sixth vehicle purchased from them. All in all, we are very pleased with the Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep team!

"Very helpful"

This is the second vehicle I bought at Taylor and they did not disappoint. Mr. Courtney and Mr. Sykes were both very personable and helpful

Reviews of Ray Marko