Tempe Honda

Right Honda

Bell Honda

Sg0123
5/21/2016

"They'll take care of you!"

I had a great experience at this dealership. This was my first time buying a new car and the employees walked me through every step, and we're very friendly! Thank you!

Anthony Estrada, Vince (finance)

nurseflo
5/16/2016

"Worst Customer Service Experience"

When I bought my 2011 Honda Fit from them back in 2011 they were top notch and I can honestly say it was the best car buying experience I had. In contrast this past month, when we were notified the Honda Fit was part of the airbag safety recall, has been the worst customer service experience. From the first moment of contacting Tempe Honda about the recall letter to today when I picked up my car it has been nothing but a tremendous stress and headache. Never have I been treated with such disrespect and lack of professionalism. They are awesome when they want you to buy a car from them, after they have your money the attitude changes. For the most part they were polite and smiled but you could tell everything I requested they do they did begrudgingly. To top it off Honda Corp still has not gotten in touch with me as was promised and it been over a month. Tempe Honda and Honda Corp made excuses and neither took responsibility for anything. Buyers beware, you have been warned!

Michelle, Dennis

Lil_addis21
5/01/2016

"Tempe Honda"

I dealt with Rich Edis, he was the most helpful car salesman I've ever dealt with. The Way the dealership cared about you and they weren't like normal, rude salesmen. I had a great expierence with this dealer and I will most definitely go back. When you go in the dealership request Rich Edis!

Rich Edis

Stec22
4/17/2016

"Great experience"

I ordered s new Pilot from Christian; he answered all questions to my satisfaction. No pressure to get more than I needed. I will continue to buy all my vehicles from Tempe Honda!!!!

Christian

asu174
3/31/2016

"Penske is on my short list of new car dealers."

Great car buying experience! Helped a friend buy a CRV. There was some haggling to be done, which I enjoy, but there weren't any tricks like crazy $ for add-ons. They moved as quickly as they good, with the only delay being on my firend's side of things. Tempe Honda was rest to go and Terry is a man of his word. I forgot the name of the sales rep and can't find her card, but she was great, too.

Terry

Stacey Hanson
3/28/2016

"Amazing customer service!"

I have bought and/or leased the last 4 of my 5 Hondas here at Tempe Honda and Christian made the experience so painless and pleasant. He was incredibly thorough and understanding to my family's needs and truly offered me some great options. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! What a gem!

Christian Vezilj

ThricePhxFire
3/23/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

Absolutely one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. No pressure and allowed me to look at vehicles without being hovered over. Gave me a great deal on my trade and financed me when my credit was not terribly great. Would absolutely recommend this dealership and penske dealerships in general.

John, Rich

Sam85021
3/07/2016

"Easy, no pressure,and fair. "

This was probably the best car buying experience we have had with a dealership. The sales team was upfront. honest, and best of all didn't play the typical game of using "voodoo" math during the negotiating process. Arriving at a price for the car was easy and best of all-no pressure!! You have definitely won over a word of mouth advertiser for your dealership. We will be back for our future automotive needs.

Rich Edis

Armsareus
3/04/2016

"Great post sale servicd"

Walked in on a Saturday appointment and completed the deal. In less than 2 hours. Discovered and issue with the A/C and they have stood 100%behind the vehicle in getting it fixed for us.

Dan Wickham, Nick in service.

Hopefully helpful.
1/31/2016

"A 2nd opinion could save you hundreds, even thousands of $$"

We took our car in for an oil change and requested that they check for an oil leak. The Service Center came back with an estimate of work recommended totaling over $3,700. Cars resale value is around $5,000. We were told we had no choice for a $670 item (new oil pan) as the drain plug threading was damaged. This does happen with older Honda oil pans, so not totally surprised, but Big O Tires had been changing the oil on this car for years with no issue. We grudgingly paid the $670 and replaced the oil pan. This was NOT the oil leak problem. Remaining recommended work was over $3,000 - fix the oil leak - rear main engine seal ($1,324), plus replace the timing belt, water pump, and front seals ($1,094) - HOWEVER the timing belt wasn't required / recommended by the Honda service manual for another 15,000 miles, so where did they get that this was now required?. Power steering pump reseal ($357), replace the oil filter housing O-ring ($193), and a Distributor 0-Ring ($75). This seemed ridiculous, so we took the car to our local NAPA Service Center. Oil leak fixed for $160 total. It was the oil filter housing O-ring and the oil pressure switch (not even identified by Tempe Honda Service mechanic). It was NOT the rear main engine seal, nor the front seals. Power steering has had a minor leak for the past 10 years so not worth addressing. Car has not leaked any oil for over 2 weeks since NAPA completed the repair. We were sure glad that we went for a SECOND OPINION! Perhaps you should too!

Ken Smith