Tempe Honda

Tempe Honda
Tempe Honda Info

Arrowhead Honda

Right Honda

"Very friendly and trustworthy group of people"

We bought a Honda CR-V from this place and it was a wonderful experience. The staff, especially, Dan with whom we worked was very friendly, knowledgeable and the whole team was keen to help make the deal. It was a quick and pleasant transaction.

"Civic"

Me and my wife just purchased a 2014 honda civic sedan and we are very pleased with the purchase. Peter was very helpful with are purchase given are circumstances. Thank you, the overall experience was great.

Peter Murillo

"Update to Earlier Review"

The general manager found my telephone number and contacted me. She immediately got me an appointment to get my bumper fixed and arranged for me to have a rental car at no cost to me. She also ordered a new manual for me and had it sent directly to my house. I feel better about the dealership now and hope that the GM's commitment to customer service finds its way down to her team.

Kim Schroyer, Michelle Petrenko

"smooth experience"

Everyone I encountered at Tempe Honda was very pleasant and helpful. Our sales rep was Dan and he was great. He was helpful, knowledgeable and didn't play games. Smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely return when ready to purchase again.

"Disappointed"

I recently bought a used car at Tempe Honda. Part of the deal agreed to verbally with Terry Gluvna (a Manager at the dealership) was that they would do three things -- fix a scratch on the bumper, provide us with a spare key, and provide us with a user manual (since there wasn't one in the car). Within a few days of buying the car, my husband went back to the dealership to get the spare key made. He spoke to Mr. Gluvna, who recalled nothing of our conversation a few days before and said he would need to see the agreement regarding the spare key in writing. My husband persisted and ended up getting the spare key. I have now had the car for couple months and we have not been able to get the bumper fixed, as I have to take the car there during the week and during the day when the body mechanic works, meaning I have to take time off work. I don't have a big problem with that -- I can live with a little scratch. It would be nice, however, to have a manual for the car since I have to Google everything I want to learn about operating and maintenancing the car. I have followed up with the sales rep that assisted us when we bought the car -- Kim Shroyer. His answer was that another 2013 Honda CR-V with a manual has not come onto the lot yet. I would think a large dealership would be more than willing to purchase a $50 manual for a customer who just bought a car. It just seemed like once the deal was done, we didn't matter anymore.

Kim Shroyer

"Great Experience"

Very happy with my new Honda civic! Dan was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. They worked with me and my budget to help find the perfect car.

Dan Wickham

"Dishonest, disrespectful and rude"

My experience was bad, but with the finance/sales team and I made sure to they knew. I will not come back here for anything in the future though.

Richard (finance manager)

"bad time for an oil change"

Really disappointed! Made an appointment for an oil change. When I was greeted the service advisor didn't quote me a timeframe but I figured it was the standard 45 mins to an hour. I had an appointment which they recommend for prompt service. An hour and a half goes by and still no status on my car. I asked the cashier to find out and the advisor came by and said, "soon." Another 30 mins I had to ask again (I was on my lunch break mind you). Right then my paperwork comes through, I pay and leave. It ended up being 2 hours for an oil change?? No consultation about the condition of my car, what they did, what needs to be done provided... So, they happened to have had an employee luncheon going on in the showroom the same time I was there. A whole lot of their employees were at the lunch! So is this why my car took 2 hours? I received the follow up email stating that they "trust my service was satisfactory" and if not, to call. I called and talked to the Service and Parts director. He did apologize for the trouble and acknowledged the schedule conflict with the luncheon. He said that his plan was to keep half the staff on while the others went to the lunch. Really? On a normal day you would need all the staff to be fully operational and that day it was only half. I guess that is why my service took twice as long. I got to listen in on the employees receiving recognition for their hard work while my oil change was taking twice as long. He even said previously when they closed down for the lunch customers complained they closed and that customers complain either way. This is an acceptable response? Have it after business hours! It is not okay to make customers wait extra and pay the same price. He didn't offer any compensation for this visit that I was inconvenienced for nor anything to return for a future visit. Not that I want to, if this is how they justify their service. Is this the standard companies are now operating at?? I was willing to pay the dealership costs and was going to Honda for the service and quality. Now that is no longer available I'll go elsewhere. I wanted to write this review Friday after I got back to work but wanted to wait to talk to someone hoping to rectify the situation. Guess not!

Michael, David

"A++++ dealer"

Great price, superb service by sales people and very clear explanation by finance guys. I found the cheapest new car from Tempe Honda. I virtually shopped all Honda dealers in the valley. Also, great coffee machine. ;)

Ray Saade, Zeke Barge, Udo 'Dutch' Tevel

"Poor customer service"

Bought my honda accord from this place in October 2008. Recommended this place to a friend and she ended up buying a car. I was promised a $100 referral bonus during the sale of the car back in November 2013 by the Finance Manager. It has been more than 5 months and even after multiple emails and calls to Tempe Honda have not got any response about the check. They keep passing the buck to someone else. Very poor customer service once the sale was made. This will be the last time I will every recommend a friend to that place or buy a car from there

Reece Casey