Tempe Honda

Bell Honda

Stec22
4/17/2016

"Great experience"

I ordered s new Pilot from Christian; he answered all questions to my satisfaction. No pressure to get more than I needed. I will continue to buy all my vehicles from Tempe Honda!!!!

Christian

asu174
3/31/2016

"Penske is on my short list of new car dealers."

Great car buying experience! Helped a friend buy a CRV. There was some haggling to be done, which I enjoy, but there weren't any tricks like crazy $ for add-ons. They moved as quickly as they good, with the only delay being on my firend's side of things. Tempe Honda was rest to go and Terry is a man of his word. I forgot the name of the sales rep and can't find her card, but she was great, too.

Terry

Stacey Hanson
3/28/2016

"Amazing customer service!"

I have bought and/or leased the last 4 of my 5 Hondas here at Tempe Honda and Christian made the experience so painless and pleasant. He was incredibly thorough and understanding to my family's needs and truly offered me some great options. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience! What a gem!

Christian Vezilj

ThricePhxFire
3/23/2016

"Great Buying Experience!"

Absolutely one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. No pressure and allowed me to look at vehicles without being hovered over. Gave me a great deal on my trade and financed me when my credit was not terribly great. Would absolutely recommend this dealership and penske dealerships in general.

John, Rich

Sam85021
3/07/2016

"Easy, no pressure,and fair. "

This was probably the best car buying experience we have had with a dealership. The sales team was upfront. honest, and best of all didn't play the typical game of using "voodoo" math during the negotiating process. Arriving at a price for the car was easy and best of all-no pressure!! You have definitely won over a word of mouth advertiser for your dealership. We will be back for our future automotive needs.

Rich Edis

Armsareus
3/04/2016

"Great post sale servicd"

Walked in on a Saturday appointment and completed the deal. In less than 2 hours. Discovered and issue with the A/C and they have stood 100%behind the vehicle in getting it fixed for us.

Dan Wickham, Nick in service.

Hopefully helpful.
1/31/2016

"A 2nd opinion could save you hundreds, even thousands of $$"

We took our car in for an oil change and requested that they check for an oil leak. The Service Center came back with an estimate of work recommended totaling over $3,700. Cars resale value is around $5,000. We were told we had no choice for a $670 item (new oil pan) as the drain plug threading was damaged. This does happen with older Honda oil pans, so not totally surprised, but Big O Tires had been changing the oil on this car for years with no issue. We grudgingly paid the $670 and replaced the oil pan. This was NOT the oil leak problem. Remaining recommended work was over $3,000 - fix the oil leak - rear main engine seal ($1,324), plus replace the timing belt, water pump, and front seals ($1,094) - HOWEVER the timing belt wasn't required / recommended by the Honda service manual for another 15,000 miles, so where did they get that this was now required?. Power steering pump reseal ($357), replace the oil filter housing O-ring ($193), and a Distributor 0-Ring ($75). This seemed ridiculous, so we took the car to our local NAPA Service Center. Oil leak fixed for $160 total. It was the oil filter housing O-ring and the oil pressure switch (not even identified by Tempe Honda Service mechanic). It was NOT the rear main engine seal, nor the front seals. Power steering has had a minor leak for the past 10 years so not worth addressing. Car has not leaked any oil for over 2 weeks since NAPA completed the repair. We were sure glad that we went for a SECOND OPINION! Perhaps you should too!

Ken Smith

Iris
1/26/2016

"Great! Excellent! "

I was skeptical at the beginning but after talking with Christian for a while I noticed he was a different salesman. He was very attentive, he seems honest and he clarified my questions been very nice and patience (I'm an English learner). I will be very grateful for your sincere help. Excellent service, thanks Christian! Good luck and blessings from the puertorricans.

Christian Vezilj @ Tempe Honda

Ken & Carole
1/17/2016

"Best car buying experience in 50+ years"

We took about 3 weeks narrowing down our model choice and options while visiting 3 dealerships. We feel blessed to have dealt with Christian Vezilj at Tempe Honda, who was the most customer service oriented salesman we can recall in any dealings in 50+ years. He always was on time, courteous, genuinely eager to serve as we considered options and negotiated pricing, quick to respond to our steady stream of email followups, and ready to volunteer extra services that would help us understand the features of the CRV we zeroed-in on. Everyone we encountered at the dealership was courteous yet unobtrustive. Rich Wykoff, who had the tedious job of handling all the closing paperwork and offering a useful variety of insurance add-ons, went through the steps with great courtesy, understanding, and desire to be of real service. Both were eager to take whatever time we needed to work through our own process to understand and decide. This seems to be a true dealership philosophy put into practice everyday. We are confident you could not find a better car buying experience anywhere ... and expect their service department will reflect the same.

Christian Vezilj, Rich Wykoff

autoenthusiast
1/14/2016

"5 Star Service"

I want to thank Kevin Tressel for the best service I have ever received from a Dealership. He is professional, very knowledgeable, and mindful of my Honda's needs. I highly recommend Kevin T. for service work at Tempe Honda. Thank you Tempe Honda for hiring proficient professionals. Crystal H.

Kevin Tressel