Tempe Honda

Arrowhead Honda

Diane90
3/28/2015

"Car buying experience"

I was very satisfied with my car buying experience at Tempe Honda. They were knowledgeable about of the make/model of car. They answered all of my questions. They were the only dealer able to secure the color car I wanted.

Art Ocana

Mari A
3/28/2015

"Great salesman and honest dealership "

Was in Tempe a few days to purchase a car for my son. Visited MANY dealerships in the Tempe/Scottsdale/Phoenix atea. Tempe Honda had the best selection of used Hondas. In addition, they also had the best prices. Unlike other dealers in the atea, the price advertiser was the price of the car. There were no hidden dealer add ons that seemed to appear upon further inspection at some other dealerships. Christian was an honest, up front salesman who worked hard to earn my trust. It did not matter to him that I was not from the atea, and treated this business transaction very professionally. I would highly revommend this dealership.

Abel
3/27/2015

"Great Service!! Great Deal!!"

I went to Tempe Honda looking for a Civic Si. Efrain provided excellent customer service. He showed me the car i was looking for and drove it up front for me to see. He took his time to show me the features and specs of the car. I was amazed of all the features the car had. Very informative and great knowledge in his work. I ended up buying the vehicle there because of the excellent quality, excellent service, and excellent price. Great friendly staff. I even ordered some accessories which arrived quickly and were installed within a couple of hours and received a free car wash courtesy of Steve Englander the internal service advisor. Very satisfied!! I recommend Tempe Honda to anyone looking to buy a car with excellent service.

Steve Englander, Efrain Canizales

Alaa Al Tarboly
3/27/2015

"Great deals you will ever find just at tempe honda"

Great deals, Love their discounts, costumer service and the great management to deals. Sa'ad Al Hashimi, has always been great with me and my family on my third purchase from Tempe Honda. I just feel comfortable being there, also love the expresso coffee they make ?? Trying them is a must.

Saad Al Hashimi

chuck
3/20/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

When we first walked in the door we knew we would be doing our business with this dealership. Just the atmosphere of the building and the friendliness of the sales staff was outstanding. Our salesman, Christian Vezilj, was without a doubt one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. This was our third Honda lease and we will definitely do business with this dealership and Christian in the future.

char
3/13/2015

"Saad at Tempe Honda"

Every single employee there at Tempe Honda, from initial contact with the sales rep, Sa'ad, clear through to the young man that delivered my car after purchase & service, were outstanding and an asset to their company. I was hesitant in going in as a woman by myself, having had a horrible experience at another dealership the previous day, however, all of my questions were answered, patience was shown with my indecision (too many choices), and I was treated with dignity and respect. I would absolutely recommend this dealership, and specifically Sa'ad, to family, friend or foe. It is very obvious that customer satisfaction is a high priority and I left there with a terrific vehicle and a happy heart.

Steve Englander, Sa'ad Al-Hashimi, don't recall name in finance, Terry Longenecker

RoadRunner
3/07/2015

"The Negotiator"

Dan Wickham, who is head of online sales, was very helpful and honest during our test drives about the pros and cons of each option. When it came to negotiating trade-in, he was understanding and ensured we got a fair deal with manageable monthly payments. If you are in the market for a used vehicle - Honda or otherwise - Tempe Honda has a good selection that can meet your needs.

Dan Wickham

AJ
3/02/2015

"Rich Edis the sales rep is a bad xx!"

I hate dealerships and these guys made it quick and painless. They also had us out of there in about 4 hours with no pressure what so ever. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to any one. AJ Richards CEO Rush Club

Richard Edis

Mcarreno
2/14/2015

"Tempe Honda (Christian Vezilj)"

Tempe Honda is a clean friendly environment. I worked with Christian Vezilj and he is awesome! He didn't discriminate on the fact that I was a young buyer, he treated me with courteousy and respect. I went to a couple of dealerships and they all havee the run around and told me what car I could afford, Christian and Tempe Honda didn't. They worked with my pricing and got me what I needed. Christian will try to fill any need to make the customer happy and I recommend his service 100 percent!!!

nestrada
12/15/2014

"Fast & Efficient"

We worked with Christian Vezilj, he made the process as quick and easy as possible. We came to a quick agreement on price and didn't have to do the "song & dance haggle".