Tempe Honda

Right Honda

oldladymorris
6/29/2015

"Purchase a car"

Carl was very helpful and easy to work with. Have already recommended a friend to go to Tempe Honda and gave him Carl's name

Art in Finance

Bruno
6/29/2015

"Buy Car."

Carl was helpful, knowledgable, Will recommend him to any friends looking for a Honda. We really enjoyed working with him. Everybody we meet were very Friendly. Although we live about 25 miles away, we'll get sevice there.

Art in Finance., Carl Grotheer

Alaa Al Tarboly
6/26/2015

"Greatest deals ever"

Stop looking further, this where you need to do your deal. This is my FOURTH Honda I get from Tempe Honda dealership, its about who you work with to get your deal done with a smile while driving out your new Honda. The sales man Saad Al Hashimi is someone who knows the answer to your questions, His perfect knowledge of every part of the machine that I like the most. If you want the best deal you can get amongst every Honda dealership in the valley ask for Dan Fazio the Sales Manager, you will never regret! I also want to thank Art Oceania the Finance Manager for his great discounts on the packages and programs they offer, make sure to ask for those programs before closing your deal they are really matters when added at the time of purchase.

Saad Al Hashimi

yotesfan18
6/24/2015

"Great Dealership"

I love Tempe Honda and have purchased my last four vehicles at the dealership. The sales people are friendly and go above and beyond to make the purchase experience enjoyable. And that experience extends to the service department and how well they take care of you and your car.

Edward James

abrinoele
6/22/2015

"Purchase Experience "

I had a great experience at Tempe Honda. The salesman were very friendly and didn't pressure you to buy a car. The environment was very comfortable and overall I had a great experience buying a car.

Dutch Tevel

soldonhonda
6/11/2015

"Great people to work with!"

We liked the low key, friendly and informative sales people we worked with so much that we decided to buy two new cars instead of just one. Their willingness to give us the best deal in town was much appreciated.

Jim Franchini, Richard Wykoff

car4111
6/11/2015

"Review for John Spreine"

John was quite a pleasure to talk to about providing me with the right wheels for the right price as I don't know anything about cars accept for my previously owned vehicles. John, having been in the business for some time now, helped educate me about the current market, key performance indicators, and answered all of my questions. Most car salesmen drive me nuts just to get that sale. John Spreine is not like, "most car salesmen." Meeting John and his helping me with my car goes down as a most positive experience, in my book. Thank You John Spriene!!

John Spreine

"Great experience"

John Spreine of Tempe Honda is not only professional at his position but unbelievably concerned and genuine in trying to find the very best car for his client. I couldn't have been more pleased and my son is so very happy. I would recommend Tempe Honda to everyone. The service and buying experience is outstanding. Diana Fisher

Dutch Tevel, John Spreine, Kenny Melville

MT
6/09/2015

"overall good"

I got the car that I want with reasonable price. Two sale persons are nice and very helpful. We saved time and I got my new car. I worked with Jose Borja and Missy Frietz.

Kelci Wilner

Satisfied
6/08/2015

"My experience at Tempe Honda "

Wonderful people, no pressure, would recommend highly. Everyone was very helpful from start to finish. We were looking for a certain car, they had many to choose from, they got the one we wanted ready to show in no time. Can't wait to buy another vehicle. It will be the first place we go.

John Spreine, Jim Franchini, Richard Edis