Tempe Honda

Arrowhead Honda

Right Honda

helloCRV
8/29/2015

"Missy knows her product"

Missy is an amazing sales consultant for Tempe Honda. She is knowledgeable about the vehicles and is very patient and accommodating. I highly recommend them!

Missy Frietz

EES2015
8/25/2015

"Very Satisfied with Tempe Honda"

Because of Christian Velzilj, my car buying experience was a much more pleasant experience than I had anticipated. I visited the dealership because of Honda's reputation and Christian's pleasant and very professional presentation was a bonus. I have bought cars before and appreciated that there was no pressure and I did not feel insulted. At the same time, Christian did an excellent job of pointing out the features of the car and reinforcing Honda's reputation. I visited a few dealerships and returned to Honda to purchase.

Christian Velzilj

norma
8/04/2015

"Great Place to do busines with."

I inquired for a new vehicle and I had a response right away. When I went to test ride a vehicle, it was ready for me, the internet manager and sales person were very nice, very professional and not feeling any pressure from them, which made me very comfortable. well everyone involved in the transaction did a great job. There is always plenty of inventory for selection and prices are better than the competition; This is the reason I continue to come back to this dealership, I had bought my last 3 cars here.

Carl Grotheer, Efrain Canizales Ruiz,as well as General Manager

ibhappe
7/30/2015

"This is a wonderful place to do business!"

Carl Grotheer answered the phone this morning when we called Tempe Honda. He was friendly, positive, and a wonderful advocate for his dealership. Yesterday we had narrowed our car search to two cars and the Civic SE was our end choice. We were ready to purchase but over at AutoNation they had had no appreciation or consideration for us, for what we needed, or the substantial down payment we wanted to use, so our plan was to head to Ford for the other vehicle and a considerably more friendly deal. On a hope and a whim I called Tempe Honda and Carl answered the phone. I told him what we wanted to buy and he said he wanted our business and now a few hours later we are off in our new car and we feel excited and happy and valued. Thank you Carl for working on our behalf and for showing us how a dealership should be treating its customers. You all did great. We look forward to doing business with you for a long time to come.

Carl Grotheer

mhassanz
7/25/2015

"They were not able to find the real cause!!!"

Honestly, I just had bad experience with this dealership. Took my car for diagnostic because I was hearing a clicking noise when shift from reverse to drive. I believe it won't be wrong if you relate it to transmission, but guess what? They figured out its brake pads noise, because that's the only part which is aftermarket in my car. I have recently spend $200 for front brakes from a local company. So they said its not the HONDA part so that is what causing the noise. I knew that they just saw the pads and they came up with that answer they didn't even diagnose my car. So I paid $71.88 diagnostic fees and took my car to another Honda dealership, They found that was transmission noise and they replace it under warranty. I do have all the documents that show the same complaint and different solutions on both invoices. So it won't be wrong if I say they didn't diagnose the car or they have unprofessional mechanics.

Don't remember

Arizona Barb
7/11/2015

"Best Service in Arizona"

When you need to buy a car or get yours serviced;and you want to be treated like royalty, then make sure you go to Tempe Honda. I've been a customer for over 10 years and I always leave satisfied. My last transaction was handled by Christian Vezilj and his professionalism as well as his approachable personality made the whole experience go quickly and smoothly! Thank you and I love my car!

Christian Vezilj

happycamper
7/10/2015

"Best experience ever!!!"

I've been taking my 1999 Honda to Tempe Honda for service for the past 10 years and have always had professional and helpful technicians and have been happy with their service. While waiting for my oil change, I walked through the lot and met Christian. I explained that I was waiting for my car to be serviced and had not planned to purchase a new car. They were having a sale that weekend and I ended up buying a new 2015 Accord. There was no pressure and I didn't purchase until the next day after I researched the price quoted and the trade-in value and realized that the quote was a more than fair price. Christian thoroughly explained the new features, the purchase process and was very professional. It was the best car-buying experience ever! He even helped prep the car to get me in my new car quicker. I would recommend him to anyone considering buying a Honda! The sales manager, finance manager and other staff were very friendly, helpful and cordial. I've owned Honda's for the last 25 years and I'll continue to have my car serviced and purchase any new vehicles from Tempe Honda.

Christian Vezilj

Bruno
6/29/2015

"Buy Car."

Carl was helpful, knowledgable, Will recommend him to any friends looking for a Honda. We really enjoyed working with him. Everybody we meet were very Friendly. Although we live about 25 miles away, we'll get sevice there.

Art in Finance., Carl Grotheer

Alaa Al Tarboly
6/26/2015

"Greatest deals ever"

Stop looking further, this where you need to do your deal. This is my FOURTH Honda I get from Tempe Honda dealership, its about who you work with to get your deal done with a smile while driving out your new Honda. The sales man Saad Al Hashimi is someone who knows the answer to your questions, His perfect knowledge of every part of the machine that I like the most. If you want the best deal you can get amongst every Honda dealership in the valley ask for Dan Fazio the Sales Manager, you will never regret! I also want to thank Art Oceania the Finance Manager for his great discounts on the packages and programs they offer, make sure to ask for those programs before closing your deal they are really matters when added at the time of purchase.

Saad Al Hashimi

yotesfan18
6/24/2015

"Great Dealership"

I love Tempe Honda and have purchased my last four vehicles at the dealership. The sales people are friendly and go above and beyond to make the purchase experience enjoyable. And that experience extends to the service department and how well they take care of you and your car.

Edward James