Tempe Honda

Right Honda

Honda of Superstition Springs

Hopefully helpful.
1/31/2016

"A 2nd opinion could save you hundreds, even thousands of $$"

We took our car in for an oil change and requested that they check for an oil leak. The Service Center came back with an estimate of work recommended totaling over $3,700. Cars resale value is around $5,000. We were told we had no choice for a $670 item (new oil pan) as the drain plug threading was damaged. This does happen with older Honda oil pans, so not totally surprised, but Big O Tires had been changing the oil on this car for years with no issue. We grudgingly paid the $670 and replaced the oil pan. This was NOT the oil leak problem. Remaining recommended work was over $3,000 - fix the oil leak - rear main engine seal ($1,324), plus replace the timing belt, water pump, and front seals ($1,094) - HOWEVER the timing belt wasn't required / recommended by the Honda service manual for another 15,000 miles, so where did they get that this was now required?. Power steering pump reseal ($357), replace the oil filter housing O-ring ($193), and a Distributor 0-Ring ($75). This seemed ridiculous, so we took the car to our local NAPA Service Center. Oil leak fixed for $160 total. It was the oil filter housing O-ring and the oil pressure switch (not even identified by Tempe Honda Service mechanic). It was NOT the rear main engine seal, nor the front seals. Power steering has had a minor leak for the past 10 years so not worth addressing. Car has not leaked any oil for over 2 weeks since NAPA completed the repair. We were sure glad that we went for a SECOND OPINION! Perhaps you should too!

Ken Smith

Iris
1/26/2016

"Great! Excellent! "

I was skeptical at the beginning but after talking with Christian for a while I noticed he was a different salesman. He was very attentive, he seems honest and he clarified my questions been very nice and patience (I'm an English learner). I will be very grateful for your sincere help. Excellent service, thanks Christian! Good luck and blessings from the puertorricans.

Christian Vezilj @ Tempe Honda

Ken & Carole
1/17/2016

"Best car buying experience in 50+ years"

We took about 3 weeks narrowing down our model choice and options while visiting 3 dealerships. We feel blessed to have dealt with Christian Vezilj at Tempe Honda, who was the most customer service oriented salesman we can recall in any dealings in 50+ years. He always was on time, courteous, genuinely eager to serve as we considered options and negotiated pricing, quick to respond to our steady stream of email followups, and ready to volunteer extra services that would help us understand the features of the CRV we zeroed-in on. Everyone we encountered at the dealership was courteous yet unobtrustive. Rich Wykoff, who had the tedious job of handling all the closing paperwork and offering a useful variety of insurance add-ons, went through the steps with great courtesy, understanding, and desire to be of real service. Both were eager to take whatever time we needed to work through our own process to understand and decide. This seems to be a true dealership philosophy put into practice everyday. We are confident you could not find a better car buying experience anywhere ... and expect their service department will reflect the same.

Christian Vezilj, Rich Wykoff

autoenthusiast
1/14/2016

"5 Star Service"

I want to thank Kevin Tressel for the best service I have ever received from a Dealership. He is professional, very knowledgeable, and mindful of my Honda's needs. I highly recommend Kevin T. for service work at Tempe Honda. Thank you Tempe Honda for hiring proficient professionals. Crystal H.

Kevin Tressel

The Barker Family
1/12/2016

"Saad is fabulous! He is extremely easy to work !"

Saad and the entire team at Tempe Honda provide a high level of customer service. We own 3 Honda cars and utilize Saad, Vince- in the finance team and Tempe service for all of our vehicle needs. We highly recommend them and will continue to purchase/service all of our cars from Saad and Tempe Honda.

Saad and Vince Vincijanovic

John
1/10/2016

"buying experience"

excellent service,I met one of the best sale fleet manager is Christian Vezilj. He's very nice and excellent service.I give 10 star for him.

Christian Vezilj

ron in Maricopa
12/23/2015

"Best buying experience EVER."

My wife and I had not made up our mind on which brand to buy and we started at Tempe Honda. I had worked with Saad on the internet and he was very helpful with pricing and answering our questions. When we arrived at the dealership, Saad went over the two CRVs that interested us and when we had decided between the two we took it for a test drive. Needless to say, we looked no further. Our experience was enjoyable and we will definitely recommend Tempe Honda to our friends. For anyone buying a car, you know the "add on selling" is always coming as the contract is completed. We braced ourselves and were prepared to say no thanks. Rich the finance guy, didn't do any hard selling and even suggested the programs we probably didn't need. We plan on keeping this car for some years and actually did include a few programs that will enhance that experience. In this computer world it's nice to check out inventory and compare brands before you visit the showroom. If you are thinking of buying a new car using this approach, ask for Saad at Tempe Honda! Overall, great experience and we would do it again.

Saad Al-Hashimi, Richard Wykoff

Quiet Storm
12/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

Took my Honda accord in for repairs to Tempe Honda and Robert Leiler always make sure my car is well taking care off. Strongly recommend.

Robert Leiler

DL20210
11/28/2015

"Tempe Honda!!!!!"

Experience was pleasant! Christian Vezilj was professional and knowledgable. My husband and I enjoyed the whole experience. We live in Tucson and drove all the way to Tempe because we wanted to buy our vehicle from Christian. We would not only recommend him to our friends and family, we would buy from him again. We were in contact with him for a week before we came down to make our purchase. There was open communication the whole time. Every question we had for him via email/ phone was answered promptly. It was a pleasure working with Christian Vezilj.

Christian Vezilj

Anonymous
11/28/2015

"Very satisfactory service"

We bought our new car here.The service was very satisfactory. We got very elaborate description on all available options within our budget.Very helpful and professional employee .

Christian vezilj