Tempe Honda

Arrowhead Honda

Right Honda

AJ
3/02/2015

"Rich Edis the sales rep is a bad xx!"

I hate dealerships and these guys made it quick and painless. They also had us out of there in about 4 hours with no pressure what so ever. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to any one. AJ Richards CEO Rush Club

Richard Edis

Mcarreno
2/14/2015

"Tempe Honda (Christian Vezilj)"

Tempe Honda is a clean friendly environment. I worked with Christian Vezilj and he is awesome! He didn't discriminate on the fact that I was a young buyer, he treated me with courteousy and respect. I went to a couple of dealerships and they all havee the run around and told me what car I could afford, Christian and Tempe Honda didn't. They worked with my pricing and got me what I needed. Christian will try to fill any need to make the customer happy and I recommend his service 100 percent!!!

Christian Vezilj

nestrada
12/15/2014

"Fast & Efficient"

We worked with Christian Vezilj, he made the process as quick and easy as possible. We came to a quick agreement on price and didn't have to do the "song & dance haggle".

Christian Vezilj

YANGAN
11/09/2014

"Excellent Experience at Tempe Honda"

I made a very quick decision to buy a new car from Tempe Honda, based on their quality service. I was especially satisfied with the service by sales representative, Richard Lim, at a professional, honest, and patient manner.

Rechard Lim, Terry Longenecker, Richard Wykoff

suhasgoli
9/01/2014

"Very friendly and trustworthy group of people"

We bought a Honda CR-V from this place and it was a wonderful experience. The staff, especially, Dan with whom we worked was very friendly, knowledgeable and the whole team was keen to help make the deal. It was a quick and pleasant transaction.

Dan Wickham

dvharmonee
9/01/2014

"Civic"

Me and my wife just purchased a 2014 honda civic sedan and we are very pleased with the purchase. Peter was very helpful with are purchase given are circumstances. Thank you, the overall experience was great.

Peter Murillo

mchighestgood
8/24/2014

"Update to Earlier Review"

The general manager found my telephone number and contacted me. She immediately got me an appointment to get my bumper fixed and arranged for me to have a rental car at no cost to me. She also ordered a new manual for me and had it sent directly to my house. I feel better about the dealership now and hope that the GM's commitment to customer service finds its way down to her team.

Kim Schroyer, Michelle Petrenko, Terry Gluvna

chellestan
7/27/2014

"smooth experience"

Everyone I encountered at Tempe Honda was very pleasant and helpful. Our sales rep was Dan and he was great. He was helpful, knowledgeable and didn't play games. Smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely return when ready to purchase again.

Dan Wickham, Dean Sowards

mchighestgood
7/27/2014

"Disappointed"

I recently bought a used car at Tempe Honda. Part of the deal agreed to verbally with Terry Gluvna (a Manager at the dealership) was that they would do three things -- fix a scratch on the bumper, provide us with a spare key, and provide us with a user manual (since there wasn't one in the car). Within a few days of buying the car, my husband went back to the dealership to get the spare key made. He spoke to Mr. Gluvna, who recalled nothing of our conversation a few days before and said he would need to see the agreement regarding the spare key in writing. My husband persisted and ended up getting the spare key. I have now had the car for couple months and we have not been able to get the bumper fixed, as I have to take the car there during the week and during the day when the body mechanic works, meaning I have to take time off work. I don't have a big problem with that -- I can live with a little scratch. It would be nice, however, to have a manual for the car since I have to Google everything I want to learn about operating and maintenancing the car. I have followed up with the sales rep that assisted us when we bought the car -- Kim Shroyer. His answer was that another 2013 Honda CR-V with a manual has not come onto the lot yet. I would think a large dealership would be more than willing to purchase a $50 manual for a customer who just bought a car. It just seemed like once the deal was done, we didn't matter anymore.

Kim Shroyer, Terry Gluvna

Mauri McLean
7/07/2014

"Great Experience"

Very happy with my new Honda civic! Dan was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. They worked with me and my budget to help find the perfect car.

Dan Wickham, Dean Sowards