Texas Toyota of Grapevine

Family Toyota of Burleson

Toyota of Plano

Frisco Jan
7/17/2015

"Very pleasant and recommendable to my family and friends"

I purchased Sienna at Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Cutis Cho is a truly exceptional dealer. He explained every single detail so clearly that I had a very pleasant experience to buy my Sienna there.

Cutis Cho

July 20, 2015

Hello Frisco and thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you are enjoying your new Sienna!

laurenm14
7/01/2015

"best by far"

everyone we talked to were very positive and willing to work with us, great staff with amazing attitudes. :) best prices weve seen all around, love this dealership

July 06, 2015

Thank you for sharing, Lauren! We love hearing from our customers and are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience.

TKOkNOWAY
6/25/2015

"Kept the car and my down payment-had to dispute it with Visa"

The salesman overestimated the bank's financing ability and pushed us to sign right then claiming it was a one time deal-so I made a big down payment and signed for the car. A week later they called and said the bank refused the loan, so we brought the car right back. Attorney says legally the contract is annulled, but they never returned the down payment I gave them. Thank God I used a credit card, because disputing it was the only option left. If they would return it before the CC dispute is done this month I'm happy to forget the whole thing, but otherwise I feel obligated to warn people about what can happen here.

Employee not listed

July 02, 2015

Hello and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We apologize for the confusion regarding The financing of your new car. We would like to speak with your further about this situation. Please contact Jennifer Hiner, Customer Relations Manager, at 817.310.8386.

oremus
6/13/2015

"Repeat Customer, Customer for Life"

We purchased our second Toyota from Texas Toyota today. The service was excellent all around, from the Cokes and popcorn to the dedicated job David, Dru and Johnny did. David was a Godsend. He is very calm, you get none of the stereotypical "car salesman" behavior from him. Don't let the calm nature fool you though, he is a real go getter and he worked very hard to get us into our car. We told him our max budget and he delivered at that. He did that with us having serious credit issues and a limited budget and very small down payment.1 David also has excellent listening skills. He not once spoke over us and he paid attention to everything we said as evidenced by him thoroughly listing our needs, wants and even fears when it came to purchasing a car on a very tight budget with far less than stellar credit. I cannot stress enough how hard he worked on the financing of our new car. Johnny in finance was also a huge blessing. He worked magic with the banks to get us into our car. His desk was buzzing with people but he treated our case like top priority. Dru did the finalization of our paperwork, warranties etc and he also was very patient and helpful. He got us a great rate on a nice warranty and gap insurance (always get gap insurance!!!). All 3 gentleman who assisted us today were first rate. I know our Toyota will last us many years but you'd better believe that when we do buy another vehicle we will go back to Texas Toyota of Grapevine. I also want to mention that my husband and I have a 2 year old and an 11 month old and we had to bring them along. It isn't easy conducting business with kids around but everyone was very accommodating and kind.

David Greer

June 22, 2015

Hello and thanks for the kind review! We are happy to hear of your wonderful car buying experience. The team had a pleasure working with you and looks forward to having you back in the future!

marvelous222
6/10/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

John Cross was Super to work with he kept me informed on everything that was going on with the sale I will buy from him again.

Jay McNair

June 11, 2015

Hello and thanks for the 5 star review! We are glad John was an asset to your car buying experience. Thanks for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

Gia
6/07/2015

"Great customer experience!"

You have a truly great team in your dealership. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the highest), I would give Babatunde Ogundele a "10" in all aspects of customer service....an exceptional salesperson all around!!!

Babatunde Ogundele, Muhammad Ahmed

June 08, 2015

Hello Gia and thanks for sharing! Babatunde is a wonderful asset to our team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him!

Chris
6/05/2015

""Awesome salesperson John Cross!!""

I purchased a Chevy Avalanche from John Cross. He was patient, knowledgeable and made my experience worth while. I will recommend my family and friends. Chris Llorens

June 08, 2015

Hi Chris and thanks for taking the time to write a review! John had a pleasure working with you to find you the perfect truck!

Research1
5/25/2015

"Texas Toyota of Grapevine"

This is the third Toyota I bought in the last three years from Texas Toyota of Grapevine, As a long time jeep owner, I started out looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I do a lot of research through consumer reports, Edmunds, cars.com etc. Grapevine Toyota is truly outstanding as are its sales people. They are honest, hardworking, attentive, listen, and will find the perfect Toyota for your needs and price. Most recently, I bought a Rav4 LE for my daughter from Andy Abugoush at Texas Toyota. My family loved him, my daughter's 2 year old still says bye bye Andy ever time she gets in the Rav4 to leave.

AndY ABUGOUSH

May 26, 2015

Hello and thanks for the 5 star review! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience at our dealership working with Andy. We appreciate you continued business and look forward to having you back in the future!

JPence33
5/22/2015

"Great Customer Service and An Overall Great Experience "

I purchased a Ford F-250 through Texas Toyota of Grapevine and I had a great experience. John Cross was extremely helpful in assisting me to find the exact truck I wanted. I will return to this dealership if I ever decide to purchase another vehicle in the future and I would recommend anyone else to do the same.

May 26, 2015

Jeremy, thanks for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back in the future!

CoTexas
5/18/2015

"So much better than Toyota of Plano!"

I bought a new car from Toyota of Plano in late March. About 5 weeks later it died on me twice but would intermittently start. It seemed like the battery was dying (clicking sounds), but would still start part of the time. I had it towed using Toyota Roadside assistance to Toyota of Plano. The service advisor was genuinely disinterested in providing any level of customer service. They said they tested everything and everything was fine. They said I shouldn’t have that issue again and it was probably just a fluke with a new car. After I left Toyota of Plano I stopped for gas on the way home and had the same issue. I called the Toyota Cares corporate number to complain. The Director of Ops from Toyota of Plano called shortly after and provided no useful information and accepted no responsibility. I took the car to Toyota of Grapevine and they said they didn’t know why Toyota of Plano didn’t replace the battery. The service advisor, Allen, was wonderful. He was committed to making sure my car worked properly and told me to call if I had anymore issues and they would figure it out. Such a change from the advisor at Toyota of Plano who could've cared less. They replaced the battery and I haven’t had any issues for the past 2 weeks. The dealership has a nice waiting area, free popcorn and free movie theater style soda fountain.

Allen Whitley

May 21, 2015

Hello and thanks for sharing! The team was happy to help with your battery issue. Let us know if you experience any other issues!