Texas Toyota of Grapevine

Toyota of Plano

Cowboy Toyota

amitshakya23
5/17/2016

"Great Experience !!!! 2016 Toyota Avalon"

Bought my brand new Toyota Avalon from Sanjay.. He was amazing. He kept me at ease and met all of our vehicle needs. I will definitely recommend him to my friends

Sanjay Sharma

May 18, 2016

Hello Amit and congrats on purchasing your new Avalon! We are glad Sanjay was able to assist you!

Liz Whyete
5/17/2016

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!! "

Getting a new car was not something that I had planned on doing this past weekend. I had some unexpected repairs on my 2007 Camry Hybrid and because my vehicle was a hybrid the repair cost was very expensive. I was super frustrated and went to Texas Toyota of Grapevine on Saturday. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a warm welcome from Dennis Alberto. I told Dennis my issue and he went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. He was not the typical sales guy he was genuinely concern and was not just looking to get a sale. I was planning for my son's party that was that day and did not really have the time to stay at the dealership all day. I had to leave and told Dennis that I would come back another day because what I was initially shown was not going to work for me. Dennis gave me his card and told me he understood I had to leave and to call back so that we can setup another date and time that was convenient for me. Well, less than 15 mins later he called back and advised that he talked to his sales manager and they found something that would be a great deal and something that I was looking for in car. I came back that evening and Dennis showed me the car and it was PERFECT....2016 Toyota Corolla. The paperwork was ready to go all that was needed was my signature, even the gentlemen Adam Bekkali that helped me with the financial side was SUPERB. This Toyota dealership treats you like family and Dennis was AWESOME. He made sure that I was taking care of and treated me with exceptional customer service. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Liz Whyete

Dennis Alberto and Adam Bekkali

May 18, 2016

Liz, we couldn’t be more pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Dennis. Enjoy your new Corolla and we look forward to having you back in the future!

weliketoyotas
5/16/2016

"New 4 Runner"

My husband and I decided to look at new cars. We worked with Carlos and he helped us see and test drive everything that we wanted. He did not pressure us to make a decision, but rather listened to what we said and implied. We enjoyed working with him.

Carlos

May 17, 2016

We are happy to hear this! Thanks for the post and for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

naynay138
5/16/2016

"Good Experience "

I worked with Carlos and Curtis as my salesman. They were very attentive and knowledgeable. Fernando was awesome and able to give me a deal!

Carlos, Curtis and Fernando

May 17, 2016

Hello and thanks for the post! We are happy to hear you had a great visit!

Tundra2014
5/10/2016

"I don't plan on ever buying a vehicle from this dealership. "

This dealership is only out to sell vehicles although they pretend to care about prospective customers. They will lie and mislead to meet their goals.. After purchase of vehicle is completed, they are quick to send congratulatory emails on your purchase but will not respond to your emails if you have questions or concerns about the purchase. I even tried to email the general manager himself but to no avail. I was able to talk about my issues about my new truck,which I had purchased 3 days ago, to the finance manager who assured me he would make it right. After i met him, he basically told me that he couldn't do anything for me since I had already bought the vehicle and thus taken ownership of the vehicle.

Jerry Chenausky

May 16, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please reach out to Jose Malpica at 817-310-8386 to discuss this concern further.

Dallas12
5/06/2016

"The best experience ever"

Words cant describe how grateful I am for Fernando Young!!!! Every other dealer said it was not an option to get a vehicle due to my situation, and Fernando did not give up on me. I have never experience anyone who care enough about their customer and worked so hard. Fernando, thank you. Not only did you put me in a quality, your service and the experience at Toyota was beyond amazing.

Kalowa, David Greer, Fernando Young

May 09, 2016

Hello and thank you for this wonderful review. Fernando is a wonderful asset to our team and we are happy he made your experience a great one!

Danny
5/03/2016

"Sanjay is simply awesome"

Sanjay!!!Sanjay!!!Sanjay is the best man at Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Always ask for him. He will make your car buying experience the best you ever had. Simple, funny, and honest. Listens to your needs. Bought a new RAV4 that I thought would never be possible. Thank you Sanjay.

Sanjay

May 06, 2016

Thanks for the post, Danny! We are pleased Sanjay made your experience a great one!

carlvasser
5/03/2016

"Great Service, Good Deals"

Upgraded my 2004 Camry with 191k miles to a 2016 Camry yesterday. I plan to get 191k plus from this Camry, too. Thanks Sannjay -- great service! They have Wifi and a lounge area too.

Sannjay

May 06, 2016

How exciting! Thanks for sharing and for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

Raju

"Great service "

We bought a sienna from Toyota of Grapevine. David Greer helped us. He is super friendly and helpful. Everything went great. Outstanding job. Thanks David Raju

David Greer, Sanjay

May 06, 2016

Raju, congrats on your new Sienna and thanks for taking the time to post!

Abw5
4/30/2016

"Extremely helpful "

From the time we got there, till we left, everyone was so incredibly helpful. Was so pleased with all of it. Will definitely recommend Toyota of Grapevine to all my friends looking to buy a new vehicle. We were so pleased, we bought 2!!

Jerry Moore

May 06, 2016

Hello and congrats on your purchases! We couldn’t be happier to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing!