Texas Toyota of Grapevine

Cowboy Toyota

mala
4/27/2016

"great service"

I bought a new Corolla From Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Sanjay helped me and it was an awesome experience. He explained about the car properly and listened to us well and helped us meet our needs.Carlos dropped off my car and he was also very helpful.Thanks to both!!Great Place, and great guys!!

sanjay carlos

Govinda
4/26/2016

" Nice to visit to Texas Toyota of grapevine "

I just bought a new Rav4 from Sanjay and couldn't be happier. Sanjay listens to you and acknowledges you. Sanjay makes the stressful car buying process a happy celebration, which is how it's suppose to be. Thank you Sanjay, you are a gem of this dealership.

Sanjaya

April 28, 2016

We appreciate your kind words and hope you are enjoying your new RAV4! Thanks for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

Nirad

"Sanjay is the Best"

Went to Texas Toyota to get a used Camry and Sanjay actually helped me get a 2016 brand new camry at a lot lower rate than I thought was possible. I didn't know about how amazing leasing was until Sanjay explained. He is very thorough in explaining the details. No pressure, no salesman BS. He made the buying process, the best there could ever be. Very honest and upfront. I would recommend this dealership and mainly Sanjay, for the best car buying experience. Thank you Sanjay.

Sanjay Sharma

April 25, 2016

Nirad, congrats on your Camry purchase! Sanjay had a pleasure working with you!

KarenD
4/22/2016

"Great service & good car selection"

Shamez Habib is a stellar salesman for Toyota of Grapevine, who helped us purchase our pre-owned 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid. We are totally satisfied with the purchase, as we are with Shamez's consummate professionalism. That professionalism included his working for two days with us to narrow the choice of vehicle and to make sure we would be happy with it. He took our budget and driving needs into account and worked with us to determine a down-payment that would bring us within our optimal monthly payment. At every stage of this two-day process he was a thorough gentleman whose honesty, knowledge, and efficiency were everywhere conspicuous. This is our second vehicle we have bought at Toyota of Grapevine. The showroom and service department are comfortable and clean. All the professionals we have encountered are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We highly recommend Shamez, Mel Soto (our finance guy) and Toyota of Grapevine.

Shamez Habib, Mel Soto

April 25, 2016

Karen, we are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Shamez! Thanks for choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

UNTJ4LIFE
4/22/2016

"Worst car buying experience EVER!!!!"

I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. Alex Marinelli was very inexperience and the other man that was sent over to close the deal was extremely rude. Once I realized we were not getting anywhere with the numbers and I asked for the keys back on my vehicle to pick up my kids from daycare and he actually asked me can I find someone else to pick up my kids because once I leave the deal is no longer on the table. That was the final straw for me. I left and went to a different dealership an hour away and purchased my vehicle. I would never return to this location.

Alex Marinelli

April 26, 2016

Hello and thank you for the review. We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience with our sales department. We can assure you, that is not our typical way of doing business and we are investigating the situation further. If you would like to elaborate on your visit, please contact Jose Malpica at 817-310-8386.

Dristi
4/22/2016

"Sanjay was very helpful at Texas Toyota. "

I bought a new Rav4 From Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Sanjay helped me and it was an awesome experience. He explained the car properly and listened to us well and helped us meet our needs. Good job Sanjay and thank you. Great Place, and great guy.

Sanjay sharma, Milan khanal

April 23, 2016

Dristi, congrats on your RAV4 purchase and thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Laura
4/22/2016

"Sanjay is the best at Texas Toyota. "

I bought a new Corolla S From Texas Toyota of Grapevine. Sanjay helped me and it was an awesome experience. He explained the car properly and listened to us well and helped us meet our needs. Good job Sanjay and thank you. Great Place, and great guy.

Sanjay sharma

April 23, 2016

Thanks Laura! We appreciate your feedback and your business!

Jennifer Tissue
4/21/2016

"Great experience"

Great experience. John Cross goes the extra mile for his customers. Gabriel Rodriguez was great too. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

John Cross, Gabriel Rodriguez

April 23, 2016

Thanks for sharing, Jennifer! We appreciate you choosing Texas Toyota of Grapevine!

WM
4/21/2016

"Toyota of Grapevine"

I had a great experience, buying a car from this dealership. I was helped by Naser and he was very polite and patient. He made sure I got the car I wanted and was willing to make great deals. The whole atmosphere was friendly and nice. Great service!

Mahmoud Naser

April 23, 2016

WM, thanks for the post! Congrats on your new purchase!

highlyecstatic
4/20/2016

"Sanjay was superb......"

I was sceptic about being able to get a new car. I was even scared to go to a big dealership like this. Sanjay proved me wrong. At the end of the day, I walked out of the dealership in a brand new Camry, I had always wanted, but thought could'nt get it, and feeling so ecstatic and happy. This is how a car buying experience should be. Thank you Sanjay for making me feel so wonderful and treating me like your family and a friend. You truly make Texas Toyota feel like a home to the customers.

Sanjay Sharma

April 23, 2016

Hello and thank you for these kind words! We are happy to hear Sanjay made your visit a great one!