Texas Toyota of Grapevine

Cowboy Toyota

Raquel cruz
12/12/2014

"Good customer service"

Would like to say thank you to Cedric Johnson for his assistance in helping me get financing to purchase my 2013 Camry. Great customer service and it is greatly appreciated. Thank you again for your help.

Cedric Johnson

Texan Mom
12/12/2014

"Service is always a rip-off."

Never go to them for service. They always try to tell you tons of things are wrong (that aren't) and charge twice what a regular service would charge. I tried to get a price for a broken lock on the passenger door. Told them what was wrong and what part I wanted replaced, but they had to "inspect" it. Quoted me a price 2.5 times higher than other repair shop and charged me $125 for inspection that I did not ask for and didn't want. When you question their prices and practices, they are rude. Bad service, bad prices, which is too bad because I love my car. Will never go there for service again!

JP Portilla and Natalie Hood

MrMcKiddy
11/26/2014

"Great Experience!"

My salesperson was Kamil Nasrawi. He was fantastic. I have been in sales, and sales management for 11 years, so I appreciate the great service that he provided. I also was probably not the easiest person to work with, and he never lost his cool with me. I would send a friend or family member to Texas Toyota of Grapevine, and I would tell them to ask for Kamil.

Kamil Nasrawi

Yellow fin
11/22/2014

"Beware...Scammers to the Bone!"

The staff at this dealership will lie about everything, from pricing to what's standard on the vehicle. Even tried to add standard items into the overall price. They were the highest Trucar price of any dealer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I dealt with 6 different sales people in an hours time frame. Funny, when they found out I was a vet, suddenly everyone I dealt with was also one...go figure those odds. Product specialists knew very little of how the vehicle performed or how everything work. Major Alarm bell! All tried to spin the vehicle's price so you would end up well above MSRB. Please be very careful with this dealership if you plan on purchasing from Grapevine Toyota.

Jacob Rogers

Texas Toyota of Grapevine responded to this review

November 28, 2014

Dear Yellow fin, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service in each of our departments, and we’re sorry to hear that your experience has not been representative of that. We’d like to hear more about what happened so we can learn from your feedback and try to make things right, and urge you to reach out to Jennifer Hiner, Customer Relations Manager, at 817-310-8386 as soon as possible.

Amaris McGee
10/15/2014

"I had a really great sales associate!"

This review is of Vincent Adams. He was extremely nice and very easy to express my concerns to. He worked really hard to get me the best deal he could, keeping in contact with me every step of the way. I cannot say enough great things about him. What I thought was a typical passive salesman was ALL WRONG! Vincent was really great. He was honest and up front and put me at ease by answering all my questions. He understood my needs and didn't try and pull the wool over my eyes at all. Compared to other dealership experiences where I was treated horribly and passed off and dismissed without a second thought), Vincent was a breath of fresh air. The whole staff, really. I was greeted and welcome and wasn't treated like just another sale. It's important to me to feel like a person rather than a dollar sign. He did his best to get me something fair - Vince is a true gem. He is a kind and patient and generous person. He is well liked by his coworkers (I saw this first hand), and works really hard for his clients. I can honestly say he worked for me. My final decision came down to what made the most sense financially, what was the best fit for me, and the ease of buying after making that decision. While I ultimately went with another option, I would DEFINITELY have purchased from Vincent had the dealership had what best fit my needs. I would recommend him to anyone.

Vincent Adams

hbd09b
9/17/2014

"Terrible Experience with this dealer"

My husband and I bought a used car from them 2 months ago. As we were discussing our price with the salesman, another salesman came up and started harassing us saying we were being unreasonable people. I was about to walk out because he was being so incredibly rude. The other salesman finally worked with us to get our price. Now, 2 months later, we still haven't received the car title from them. We've called everyday for the last 3 weeks and everytime they say, "I'll check on it for you and give you a call back." We've never heard from them. Today, the temporary license plate expires on our car and we can't get the official one because Toyota of Grapevine messed up.

I don't remember who we worked with

mikedub99
9/13/2014

"Well, that was easy!"

My wife and I spent a week looking around Dallas for Prius. We made a late night visit to Toyota Grapevine, and left after 11 with a new car. We were there 2 hours past closing and everyone involved was professional, patient and very helpful. Impressive experience all around. We've been to a couple other Toyota dealerships in the area, and Grapevine was easily our best experience even if we hadn't purchased a car. We're very, very satisfied customers! David Greer was a our sales person, and he was knowledgeable, professional, patient and was NOT pushy. -Mike & Stephanie

David Greer

Cdub1995
8/25/2014

"The best buying experince"

Mr. Vincent Adams provided professional, personalized answers to every question. I can't say enough about my buying experience with Texas Toyota of Grapevine! Thank you!

Vincent Adams

chipmay
8/24/2014

"Great experience for purchasing a used car"

I was happy with the professionalism of the Texas Toyota staff. My son and I researched the web thoroughly, and found a used Mazda 3 on the dealership website in August 2014. I sent a message to the dealership overnight, and Richard Keifer, a sales representative, contacted me the next morning. Because the car had lower mileage and a competitive price compared to other cars we researched, I was concerned the Mazda 3 might be purchased before we visited the dealership. Therefore, I took off work that day and took my son to the dealership. We were happy to see the car was very clean and well maintained. My son loved the car, and we decided to purchase it. With the exception of a faulty printer that required us to spend extra time at the dealership, the paperwork process went smooth. I am very happy with the car we chose and the experience at Texas Toyota of Grapevine.

Richard Keifer

bhatbhateni
8/23/2014

"Worst customer experience from sale manager Matt Thomas"

I would like to start by saying that Gabriel is an exceptional over the top personal sales man that should be the Manager! But according to Matt the sales Manager they don't honor there retail price (advertised price) after his going on in circles talk he didn't acknowledge there error since the retail price on the car and what they were quoting us was over $1000.00 off! I wouldn't recommend anyone dealing with him and don't trust all the negotiating managers that deal with the final pricing. He was being very smart with his comments and thinks and treats us as if we were idiots.

Gabriel Rodriguez Matt Thomas