Texoma Hyundai

Service Manager

February 22, 2017

"Good Job"

- gravley23 Verified Customer

Everyone was extremely helpful. Thanks for working fast to get me out quickly. Great experience overall. Love my new car. I'll definitely return for my next one. Thanks again!

February 11, 2017

"Happy veteran"

- martinbrendar Verified Customer

Best car buying experience I have ever had and I enjoy my new car. I have already recommended this dealership to my brothers and sisters.

February 09, 2017

"My review"

- WENDY_AMMO Verified Customer

This is the 2nd vehicle that I've purchased from this dealership. They are good to work with and very friendly. I'll recommend them to everyone.

Texoma Hyundai, Sherman, TX, 75090