Texoma Hyundai

2500 Texoma Parkway,
Sherman, Texas 75090
Texoma Hyundai Info
About Texoma Hyundai

We are a Hyundai and Equus dealer serving North Texas and Southern Oklahoma... - with our beautiful facilities, our incredible line of award-winning vehicles and an outstanding selection of fine used vehicles, we are ready to help you find your next car, truck, or SUV and be your dealer-for-life. Our sales staff is ready to serve you: they're professionals, trained to make your vehicle-buying experience easy, fast and rewarding. Just let them know what your needs are and they'll find your next car!

About Texoma Hyundai

LORILOVESPOOH
8/19/2015

"Great!"

I had a great experience purchasing my new car! Staff was very friendly and courteous. My only complaint is that they forgot to put on my paper tag before I left, so I had to come back later to get that. Other than that, things went smoothly.

WENDY_AMMO
8/19/2015

"Awesome "

Best car buying experience ever. Was able to find the vehicle & get it purchased with no hassles. I will go back for my next vehicle.

Brandon Bates

Michael 246
8/14/2015

"BUYERS BEWARE!!!"

BUYERS BEWARE!!! Never purchase a vehicle from these people. They pray on people less fortunate and sell cars with branded titles AKA LEMONS. They play the shell game during the paperwork process so you think you're getting this great deal, but in reality they're getting one over on you. We got suckered into buying a lemon from them and by the time we found out it was too late. We wrote a review about it on Facebook and they blocked us for it!! Then they called us behind the scenes and pretended to care. They offered to buy the car back and asked us to come to the dealership. They made an offer on the car before we even decided to look at purchasing another car. So, we thought okay maybe they aren't crooks and we can buy a new car from them in the process. Wrong. So so so wrong. We get to the dealership, picked out a new car we liked, and looked up the great summer deals Hyundai was offering. The dealership REFUSED to even give us an idea of what the payment would be without submitting our credit information. But again, we knew what deals Hyundai was offering and I have great credit, so we weren't too concerned. The next day they call us and offer a monthly LEASE payment of more than $500!!! They literally wanted us to pay $20k over 3 years for a car that only cost $30k and then not even own it at the end. On top of that, it was 2015 model right in the middle of when all the 2016's were coming out. So we obviously refused to buy the car, but we still wanted to accept their offer to purchase the original car THEY screwed us into. Guess what? They refused to buy it back because we wouldn't accept the ridiculous terms on the new car, knowing good and well what they did to us previously. What kind of business refuses to stand behind the products they sell? They COMPLETELY wasted our time, damaged my credit with a bogus inquiry, and we're still stuck with a lemon. It's just sad to think a business would take advantage of people like this, try to screw us a second time, and then leave us high and dry when they realized we wised up. Had this deal gone through like they told us, I planned on purchasing a second vehicle from them after finding out how nice the Genesis was. They're greedy and don't care about anything but money. This dealership clearly has no problem screwing someone over more than once. Now we're forced to hire an auto fraud attorney to sort this out. Ridiculous.

CAHICKMAN05
8/05/2015

"Great"

I was very satisfied with this experience. The salesman was very helpful and the car is very nice for the cost. I will be a return customer.

KIRBYTAY1214
7/31/2015

"You proved me wrong."

I had a Wonderful experience buying my 1st new car. Gary shown me several things about my car during the test drive. Wonderful customer service. He will continue to get my business

JONANDSENA
7/27/2015

"Fun car shopping!"

Had a great experience there! They were very helpful with my selection and payment. They spent quality time with me and made feel very comfortable.

MARTINFINCH49

"exalent"

my overall experience was great and I would buy another car in the future. I would recommend your dealership to anyone in the future and I would recommend the service department.

TAYLORRAEMCELYEA

"Great dealership"

From when I first walked in everyone was welcoming and nice. My salesperson was very professional and made sure I got a car that fit my needs.

Mykel Brown

LINDSEYWEGER
7/22/2015

"excellent help and experience "

Made the buying experience easy and enjoyable. Would recommend this dealer to others. Jane was a huge help. No pressure, but helped to find me a vehicle.

JSPITZ44
7/19/2015

"Great experience!!!! "

Excellent vehicle buying experience, go see Randy and he will do everything to make you comfortable about buying a vehicle. Nice easy atmosphere with friendly faces!!!! Highly recommended

Reviews of Ric  Metcalf