Texoma Hyundai

Ric Metcalf

August 19, 2017

"Another Hyundai Sonata"

- islander36 Verified Customer

This is our third Sonata. Great car from an outstanding dealership. A hassle free experience that is stress-free as well. Recommended to all. Personnel are always professional and respectful.

KC Wyatt

August 17, 2017

"Buy A Car"

- mklord2 Verified Customer

If you are shopping for a car, go to Texoma Huyundai, Sherman. Dont trust your purchase with anyone else. They picked out my car by what I asked for by phone. I had a very short time to shop. Time was crucial. I fell in love with that car. I could not have chosen a better one if I tried. I didn't need to even look any further, though they would have let me. But, one look at the car they picked for me and I knew it was the right one. Thanks DJ!

DJ

August 11, 2017

"Satisdied"

- roy73kelly Verified Customer

Josh worked very hard to get me a deal all tho the payments were not exactly where I wanted them he showed great customer service and was diligent about making sure I was happy

Josh