The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bojan Kokanoiv

July 21, 2017

"SUPERB Service"

- shopgirlinchi

It is always a pleasure to have Don as my service advisor when I take my car in! He is always really nice, very thorough and takes the time to review what I am having done to my car before I leave (I always drop it off), calls me promptly when it is ready and then reviews what services were performed when I pick my car up. He is the best! Thank you for always being dependable and honest!

July 15, 2017

"Service"

- Donna

I am always happy to go to your shop knowing I will see Don Meekola he has always been very helpful and professional when ever I go there I have been going there since I bought my car that had been since 2011 Don is the best

June 20, 2017

"Great Service!!"

- Trish

We have had great service from Don Mekoola at the Autobarn in Evanston. He always listens & makes sure he takes care of the car problem. We haven't had many but the few times we've heard a noise, Don has made sure to get it taken care of!! He's also very good at contacting you as the repair or oil change is happening, so you get your car back right away!! Thanks!!

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston, Evanston, IL, 60202