The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Prince85
4/19/2016

"Ask for Bruce!"

Bruce was patient and straight with me. Just what you look for. I felt he listened well and respected my concerns and wishes. A wonderful experience. Thank you Leo and Bruce!

Leo

never again
3/28/2016

"Do not buy online"

I bought a part online for my truck with 2nd Day shipping. After waiting for about 4 Days I contacted them and they told me that it was the USPS and they can't control this. Go to the post office to look and they told part is lots. Now I contact them by phone and Tim told me he was going to find out and call me back - never did. Day after we contact again and the same thing. Next days we speak with manager and couldn't solve anything. They resolution all the time was to wait for part so they can refund me - but what part if I never received and post office said it is lost.!!! Worst customer services, worst experience. Next time Ebay or Amazon

myself1969
12/26/2015

"Do not trust internet price"

I was interested in a Leaf and they offered the lowest price. I called in and spoke to confirm the price and they mentioned no hidden charges from the advertised price. I took an appointment and I was helped by Bruce. So Bruce starts with saying there are many incentives added to $14,575 price. He says $7,500 (federal credit) + $4,500 (state credit) + $5,000 (Nissan incentive) and tells the total price is $31,575. I mentioned $4,500 state credit is no longer available and it was stopped back sometime 2 years back. Then he starts saying, the MSRP is $32,000 and will subtract $7,500 (federal credit) and $5,000 (Nissan incentive) and the price is $19,500. I mentioned I am very interested and will buy the vehicle if the price is $14,575 + $7500 + $5,000, which is $27,075 (advertised internet price). He says let me check with my manager. After 5 minutes he comes back and says the price is $27, 075 + $895 (destination fee) + $1,000 (college graduate) + $500 (owner loyalty). I said these were not mentioned when I called in. Bruce mentioned this is the final price. I said the internet price does include destination fee and he said, no it is not included. I asked if they can honor the internet price and he said "no". I just walked away. I finally bought the vehicle from Star Nissan and they were nicer to deal with and honored the advertised price.

Lu1965
12/07/2015

"Misrepresented vehicle price, and did not deal in good faith"

This dealership played the old monthly payment game where they don't show you the actual price of the vehicle, but just show you the monthly payment. They try to get to the payment you can afford without regard for the length of the contract and they try to avoid telling you the interest rate. They also add costs to the advertised price for anti theft, paint protection, etc. They state that it is already applied to the car and can't be removed. Therefore, they try to force you into buying something that you may not want or need. I feel that they use very deceptive sales techniques and do not deal honestly or in good faith.

Debbie123
11/24/2015

"Oil Change"

I went in for a routine oil change and the service was excellent! I dropped off my car and it was ready when promised. The staff couldn't be nicer or more detailed when going over the check up performed on my Maxima. I would recommend the Autobahn for service to all of my friends for sure.

Tom Harrington

Froglady55
11/23/2015

"Great service"

I have dealt with Don Mekoola for many years. He has always been very helpful in explaining what needs to be done to my car.

K tolli
11/17/2015

"Great Service"

Don Mekoola was very helpful describing what services my car needed. I've been a customer for some years now & it's always good to get excellent, friendly service when I stop in.

yonda1
11/15/2015

"Great! !!!!"

Had a great experience Ms.Serita Ford was awesome and I would recommend her and this dealership to my family and friends thanks for the experience!!!!!!

Marisol Mariscal
11/12/2015

"Fair, welcoming, easy going!"

Autobarn Nissan of Evanston offers a great inventory, experienced sales staff, and the best of management. I have had horrifying car buying experiences in the past and I'm thrilled to say I won't return to any other dealership but Autobarn Nissan in the future! Being myself, I had a ton of questions which were answered impeccably by one of their internet sales rep, Ms. Cindy. Cindy remained patient and friendly throughout the whole procedure when requesting an appointment due to my hectic schedule. Upon my arrival Cindy introduced herself to me and handed me over to Mikey, the salesman who took care of me throughout my purchase. Pricing was also fair and honest. I'm very happy my friend recommended Autobarn Nissan to me! One of a kind experience.

Cindy Santos, Mikey Hadziahmetovic

Anna_R
11/12/2015

"Love my Maxima!! "

Unlike other dealerships, they got to me relatively fast, at first I delt with Escarleth. She was very helpful Answering all my questions over the phone and through email. When I came in she greeted me and then I worked with Eddie. He got me to love the car I was already fond of. We got to the numbers and signing the papers and I was out driving my brand New Maxima.

Escarleth. And Eddie