The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bojan Kokanoiv

September 15, 2017

"Stellar Support"

- Suzer

Don Mekoola has been so helpful to me lately as I recently became widowed. He has gone beyond my expectations in helping make decisions regarding maintenance and extended warrantees, etc., things I would normally depend on my husband for support. Not only was he was professional, he was a friend. Many thanks, Don!

September 08, 2017

"Always great service and a job well done!"

- goldgirl

Don Mekoola is always very helpful and courteous. He is always willing to help me with any car problems. I always receive excellent service for my car. I highly would recommend him to anyone!

Don Mekoola
Other Employees : Mark Osberg always works on my car. Always an excellent job done!

August 02, 2017

" Expressing my sincere thanks to Don Mekoola and Autobarn "

- NewCamaroman

Since 2015 when I bought my brand new Nissan 2500 NV cargo work van from the from the auto barn of Evenston I have had Don Mekoola oversee all my maintenance and all I can say he has been one of the best service managers I have ever dealt with he has always made sure everything was done properly And as always answered all of my questions and made sure I understood everything that was being done ! This really means a lot to me I have been a service man for over 30 years and my truck is my most important tool and the best thing I ever did was get this Nissan cargo van and I bought the complete maintenance package And Don Mekoola has always gone above and beyond with making sure all my visits for regular maintenance have been done correctly and efficiently and I hope someone from up top at Nissan sees this because this man deserves recognition for being excellent and efficient at getting his job done properly through the mechanics and his customer service abilities and honesty He deserves a lot more than just some fancy plaque on his counter !!!👍🏻 Once again thank you very much Don Mekoola and The whole group at the Nissan auto barn of Evanston The only place I'll buy my cars or trucks from !👍🏻

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston, Evanston, IL, 60202