The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Jay
3/02/2015

"Great service Juan Castellanos thank you!"

My son in law recommended coming here for car 2 yrs ago. got good deal purchasing my vehicle here. I live over 50 miles away. however , all service is done here. The car has only needed oil changes until recently. i brought vehicle in for service and Juan Castellanos took care of things. I like the service and I feel confident driving my vehicle afterwards.

Balfe23
2/24/2015

"Excellent customer service, very friendly"

After researching cars for several months and checking out a number of dealerships and other car purchasing outlets, I settled on The Autobarn in Evanston. I worked with Bojan Kokanovic. He was very helpful and straight forward with me. While I may have been able to find the car for slightly less elsewhere, the customer service they provide after the purchase is unmatched anywhere. I am very happy with my choice to do business with The Autobarn.

Aknissan
2/21/2015

"Best dealership "

I always get my Nissan serviced here. I am always updated about my vehical. I am very happy with the great customer service. Everybody is nice and friendly.

Gorgeous
2/20/2015

"Quality Service"

I have been dealing with service advisor, Don Mekoola for the past 8yrs. He is quick to assist me as soon as I drive through the door. He is professional, efficient and knowledgeable.

Rhonda
2/18/2015

"A lesson in economics"

Kissy Freeman has a way of relating to the inner needs of a person. The respect I received was worth its weight in gold. I would share my excellent experience with anyone.

mcarbin24
1/22/2015

"great service no complaints"

I was provided great quality customer service. Kept me updated on my vehicle and was very friendly and informative, I couldn't ask for more, I always get serviced here.

Hallie
1/14/2015

"Great"

Miriam Mcready was very responsive to all my requests. She responded quickly to my texts and the car was ready in the time frame she promised!

Kalyan
1/10/2015

"The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston (Martin Desz)"

I am reviewing my lease of Nissan Leaf from "The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston". Martin Desz is the salesperson who helped me through the whole process. Martin is very knowledgable about the Nissan Leaf and its technology. His enthusiasm about Leaf helped me to purchase Leaf over other electric models available in the market. I initially started my process by getting internet quotes from most of the Nissan dealerships in Chicago area. Out of all dealerships Autobarn Nissan of Evanston offered competitive pricing and they had several Leaf's available with my color choices. Martin Desz is not the typical auto salesperson, he is more knowledgeable about what he is selling and informative.

Martin Desz

Joyce Taylor
12/10/2014

"GREAT SALESPERSON AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"

MY EXPERIENCE WITH NISSAN AUTOBARN DEALERSHIP WAS GREAT. MY SON AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH OUR SALES PERSON KISSY FREEMAN. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER AND THE INFORMATION SHE PROVIDED IN HELPING ME DECIDE WHETHER TO BUY FROM THIS DEALER. WHEN I ASKED HER A QUESTION SHE WAS UNSURE ABOUT SHE CHECKED WITH THE DEALERSHIP STAFF TO ENSURE SHE PROVIDED ME WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION. FROM PAST EXPERIENCES WITH OTHER DEALERSHIPS SOME SALESMAN WOULD JUST GIVE ME ANY ANSWER THEY THINK I WOULD WANT TO HEAR TO ENCOURAGE ME TO BUY THE CAR THEN LATER I WOULD FIND OUT THE THE INFORMATION WAS INCORRECT. KISSY WAS VERY OPEN, HONEST AND PATIENT. WHAT I LIKED MOST OF ALL WAS THAT SHE WASN'T PUSHY OR AGGRESSIVE. I BELIEVED HER WHEN SHE STATED TO ME THAT SHE WANTED MY DECISION TO BASED ON WHAT I FELT COMFORTABLE WITH. SHE WAS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TOLD ME WHAT MY OPTIONS WERE AND WHAT I COULD PURCHASE BASED ON MY CREDIT AND TRADE IN. ONCE MY DECISION WAS MADE THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT DID A GREAT JOB COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION. KISSY MADE SURE THE CAR WAS CLEAN AND POINTED OUT HOW TO USE ALL FEATURES IN THE CAR. SHE REMOVED MY PARKING STICKER FROM MY OLD CAR AND PIECED IT BACK TOGETHER AND THAT WAS NOT AN EASY TASK. THE PLATES FROM MY OLD CAR WAS TRANSFERRED BY KISSY. OVERALL, MY SON AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH AUTOBARN NISSAN AND THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WE RECEIVED FROM OUR SALESPERSON KISSY FREEMAN.

olgert.xh
11/25/2014

"Car buying "

Great service, the sales man was very respectful and helpful, we were able to negotiate on a deal very easily and closed the deal. The car is great no problems what so ever, if you need to buy a car look no further this is the place!

Reviews of Don Mekoola