The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

mcarbin24
1/22/2015

"great service no complaints"

I was provided great quality customer service. Kept me updated on my vehicle and was very friendly and informative, I couldn't ask for more, I always get serviced here.

Hallie
1/14/2015

"Great"

Miriam Mcready was very responsive to all my requests. She responded quickly to my texts and the car was ready in the time frame she promised!

Kalyan
1/10/2015

"The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston (Martin Desz)"

I am reviewing my lease of Nissan Leaf from "The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston". Martin Desz is the salesperson who helped me through the whole process. Martin is very knowledgable about the Nissan Leaf and its technology. His enthusiasm about Leaf helped me to purchase Leaf over other electric models available in the market. I initially started my process by getting internet quotes from most of the Nissan dealerships in Chicago area. Out of all dealerships Autobarn Nissan of Evanston offered competitive pricing and they had several Leaf's available with my color choices. Martin Desz is not the typical auto salesperson, he is more knowledgeable about what he is selling and informative.

Martin Desz

Joyce Taylor
12/10/2014

"GREAT SALESPERSON AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"

MY EXPERIENCE WITH NISSAN AUTOBARN DEALERSHIP WAS GREAT. MY SON AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH OUR SALES PERSON KISSY FREEMAN. I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER AND THE INFORMATION SHE PROVIDED IN HELPING ME DECIDE WHETHER TO BUY FROM THIS DEALER. WHEN I ASKED HER A QUESTION SHE WAS UNSURE ABOUT SHE CHECKED WITH THE DEALERSHIP STAFF TO ENSURE SHE PROVIDED ME WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION. FROM PAST EXPERIENCES WITH OTHER DEALERSHIPS SOME SALESMAN WOULD JUST GIVE ME ANY ANSWER THEY THINK I WOULD WANT TO HEAR TO ENCOURAGE ME TO BUY THE CAR THEN LATER I WOULD FIND OUT THE THE INFORMATION WAS INCORRECT. KISSY WAS VERY OPEN, HONEST AND PATIENT. WHAT I LIKED MOST OF ALL WAS THAT SHE WASN'T PUSHY OR AGGRESSIVE. I BELIEVED HER WHEN SHE STATED TO ME THAT SHE WANTED MY DECISION TO BASED ON WHAT I FELT COMFORTABLE WITH. SHE WAS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TOLD ME WHAT MY OPTIONS WERE AND WHAT I COULD PURCHASE BASED ON MY CREDIT AND TRADE IN. ONCE MY DECISION WAS MADE THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT DID A GREAT JOB COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION. KISSY MADE SURE THE CAR WAS CLEAN AND POINTED OUT HOW TO USE ALL FEATURES IN THE CAR. SHE REMOVED MY PARKING STICKER FROM MY OLD CAR AND PIECED IT BACK TOGETHER AND THAT WAS NOT AN EASY TASK. THE PLATES FROM MY OLD CAR WAS TRANSFERRED BY KISSY. OVERALL, MY SON AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH AUTOBARN NISSAN AND THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WE RECEIVED FROM OUR SALESPERSON KISSY FREEMAN.

olgert.xh
11/25/2014

"Car buying "

Great service, the sales man was very respectful and helpful, we were able to negotiate on a deal very easily and closed the deal. The car is great no problems what so ever, if you need to buy a car look no further this is the place!

Stacy McCoy
11/24/2014

"Either Hugely Incompetent or Just Plain 'Ole Dishonest"

After hours of car research, I found a car that appeared to be everything that I was looking for in a Nissan Rogue. While it was located almost 150 miles away from me, The Autobarn Nissan had overall really great reviews, so I felt that I would receive exceptional service. I called as soon as they were open Saturday morning to ensure that their online inventory was up to date, and was told by the receptionist that the car was still there. She said that while the sales staff was in a meeting and wouldn't start until 9am, she would give them a message to have someone call me. I wanted to make sure of my purchase before I wasted an entire Saturday driving over for nothing. 9am came and went. 10am came and went and I decided to call myself. The receptionist apologized that no one had contacted me and put me in touch with Tim. Tim further confirmed that the Rogue I was interested in was indeed still there. I explained my concern about driving all the way over there, only to have it sold right before I arrived. Initially, Tim offered me the option of putting a deposit on the car to ensure that it would be there and I readily accepted this. However, when he supposedly checked with his manager, he came back and said that no deposits were being accepted that day. Due to my concerns, he said that he would park the car on a back lot so that it wasn't visible and he would keep the keys. I told him that I would be there by 2pm, loaded my two small children into the car, and took off. At a quarter of 1, Moe from the dealership called in response to the message I had left nearly 4 hours prior. I explained that I was within 30 minutes of the dealership and would be meeting Tim. As it turned out, Tim called just 15 minutes later with bad news. 15 minutes away from the dealership and he calls to apologize, but the car had just been picked up. Apparently, he said, it had been sold the day before and the person was just coming in to pick it up. What kind of gross incompetency do you have to have in your business when TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE supposedly check and say that the car HAS NOT BEEN SOLD?! I would have never gotten in my car, if that was the case! He had little to nothing to say and instead suggested that, rather than the black one, he had two other Rogues on the lot for the same price; one in brown and one in purple. SERIOUSLY?! What I believe happened is that the car was never moved to any back lot and was just sold to the first person that was physically there (and NOT the day before), with no regard to the customer driving such a long distance specifically for THAT car. And this AFTER that customer had expressed her concern for driving such a long way only to be screwed over. At this point, the dealership is either completely incompetent or opportunistically dishonest. Regardless of what actually happened, I don't choose to support practices such as these with my hard-earned money. I do not lounge through lots just looking to buy whatever the dealership happens to have sitting around. I am very meticulous with my purchases and was coming with actual cash in hand. I had no choice but to turn right around and make the 2-1/2 hour drive back home, with two very cranky restless children, empty handed. Not only was a precious weekend day stolen, but I wasted nearly $100 between tolls, gas, lunch, and the additional unnecessary mileage on my current car. Thank you for ab-so-lute-ly nothing. I have the choice of multiple other dealerships, and other makes of car for that matter. As a result, not only will The Autobarn not ever receive any of my business, but neither will Nissan at this point. I suppose shame on me for believing that there was any such thing as an honest used car dealership/salesperson.

Tim (unknown last name)

Beusterien
11/19/2014

"Excellent experience"

Martin Deszczak's enthusiasm for the 2015 Nissan fully electric car I purchased rubbed off on me and I am still very happy about the purchase of this car. Even though I was somewhat guarded initially with the entire meeting, I quickly became comfortable, thanks to Martin's openness and the information he provided.

Martin Deszczak

rodrcynt
11/08/2014

"Awesome experience with trade in of totaled car"

We had a great experience with this dealership, especially with moe. He was extremely patient with all of our questions and while test driving the car, he made an effort to to point out all the features of the car. The negotiation process was reasonable and pleasant. Haggle free! He made an effort to give us exactly what we wanted. They were also reasonable with the trade in process of our totaled vihicle. Highly recommend this dealership.

fphkao
10/20/2014

"Great Services, OK Prices, Tons of Convenience"

Needed a full workover of my Nissan before a multi-day driving trip plus needed 60,000 mile maintenance work. Service manager Myriam Mccready gave outstanding service - succinctly noting the problems I listed, advising me on costs, and doing it all in a friendly and accommodating manner. Within an hour or so, I received a call letting me know the recommended maintenance items that were found and to get my approval prior to work. There was no attempt to sell me things I did not need. Autobarn gave honest assessments of when replacement items would probably be needed (not on this visit). The dealership offers rides to/from home in a courtesy car. Overall, the experience was very good - this is the second time I have had maintenance work done at Autobarn and have found no reason for me to go elsewhere.

dardele1
10/08/2014

"Review: Car Purchase "

Thanks to James Berce and Autobarn Evanston I found a car that I love. They were fair with my trade-in and provided great service. Overall, James was very professional and client-center I would recommend my friends to this dealer.

Reviews of Moe Kodaimati