The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bruce Wittmeyer

November 26, 2016

"New vehicle purchase"

- Bevo

I was in the market for a new car. I worked with Admir Ramic and he was able to get me in the vehicle I wanted. I appreciate his effort and honesty in the process.

November 22, 2016

"My service appointment experience"

- hoopster

I made a service appointment for Nov. 17 AM and arrived on time. I was greeted by Josh Gotangco and asked what my service needs are. I explained and he said he would check it out and to wait in the lounge area until he returns. Josh arrived later and explained the service areas that need attention in great detail. He also explained that certain parts would have to be ordered and the repair could take a couple of days. I agreed to the necessary repairs if I could be provided a loaner car. Josh saecured me with a loaner car and said he would call me on the repair status. The next day in the afternoon Josh called and said my car is repaired and ready. Thank you Josh Gotangco for a superb experience.

November 19, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- rob

If you want a no pressure sales associate, speak to Dave Mazovick. From browsing the different vehicles to the test drive, his calm demeanor and easy going attitude made this sales experience a pleasure. Once it came down to the negotiation of the price, Marco the floor manage and John Quach in Finance made the price and fianacing very flexible to my ease. When the sale was complete, Martin Deszak was very helpful and knowledgeable about customizing the electronic features such as Bluetooth and handsfree for me. Overall, this was a very good sales experience.

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston, Evanston, IL, 60202