The Faricy Boys

1930 Lifetime Reviews

AmyW
9/27/2016

"Great experience"

I recently visited Faricy to lease a new vehicle. I was so impressed with Tom D. and the entire team at Faricy. I got the Jeep I wanted, for a fair price. And, with my one year old son in tow, I appreciated that they really respected our time! I highly recommend Faricy Brothers to anyone!

Tom Dominguez

BeccaB
9/23/2016

"Great Customer Service Before and After Purchase"

I first researched the Faricy Boys website and had a few vehicles in mind that I wanted to test drive. Scott Bowes was my sales person. I was treated respectfully by everyone at the dealership and as a single woman did not feel that anyone was trying to take advantage of me. I purchased a vehicle that evening with no problems. A few days later I noticed a couple of areas on the vehicle where there was some light hail damage. I called Scott and he told me to come down to the dealership and he would see what could be done. Even though I had already purchased the vehicle, they fixed all the small dents from the hailstorm and did it in less than an hour. I was thoroughly impressed with the fact that they did not try to "blow me off" as the sale had already gone through, but cared enough to make me happy. Excellent customer service!

Scott Bowes

Curt1967
9/19/2016

"Great People, Great Service!!!"

I had a great experience with Kerri, Dave and David. Everyone was very attentive to what I was looking for and gave me information based on my needs. Would love to do business again in the future...

Kerri Hill
David Baldini

JessicaMartinez
9/19/2016

"Great experience!"

Marc Wilson was awesome! He was helpful and informative. Never pushy. This was my first buy by myself and I was completely at ease. I felt he had my best interest in mind and made sure I purchased the best car for my need.

Marc Wilson

Happy Hard Rock
9/17/2016

"Awesome!"

I came into the dealership a couple of months ago and looked around. Katie, my dealer, took some info the sent me out in whatever vehicle I wanted to test drive. Before I left, Katie asked if she could keep in touch with me via phone and email to see if I was ready or wanting to buy. I wasn't ready at that time and was sent a couple of contact messages but no hounding or pressure from either Katie or the dealership. Yesterday I was ready and found Katie as soon as I pulled in. I wanted a Hard Rock Rubicon and saw several on line at another dealership at the far end of the state and asked if they could get one from there. Katie was very informative and stated absolutely they could, but, look at the one we have. It was exactly what I was looking for. Katie and the Faricy team worked within my budget to get me into my dream vehicle. Although Katie is fairly new to the vehicle sales, she very informative and very knowledgeable about their vehicles, and what she didn't know, she wouldn't try to guess, BS you, or blow the question off. Katie would say she would find out and did so quickly and accurately. I don't buy cars often and I did look at other dealerships but the Katie sold me on the Faricy Boys and the team took it home. Beyond pleased and satisfied with the complete experience from Faricy. Can't say the same for the other dealership. I'd like to say I'll buy all my vehicles from Katie and Faricy but they found my dream so there shouldn't be any reason to have to buy another! Thank you Katie and Faricy!

Katie Iontia

jennifer burke
9/17/2016

"Great Experience So We Purchased 2"

My husband was in need of a larger vehicle for growing family and my car was recently totaled in an accident we worked with Katie to purchase two vehicles from faricy boys and had a great experience she allowed us privacy to discuss the vehicles we had test driven but offered information to assist us and making our decision if needed. She worked to secure that way we're comfortable with not just the vehicles but the financing aspect as well to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Additionally she was available on our timetable to make sure that everything got completed timely and work very hard to find a vehicle for me that matched exactly what I was looking for.

Katie Ionita

andy123
9/14/2016

"Used car purchase"

I just purchased a used vehicle from Faricy (second one) and thought the dealership was easy and fair to deal with. I appreciated the fact that they gave me their best price the first time around so I was not sitting in the dealership for hours negotiating back and forth. Everyone that I dealt with at this dealership is very professional.

Kerri Hill

Perotty2016
9/11/2016

"It was such a great experience to do business with you"

I woud give the highest rating to aFaricy Boys .Jack the sales consultant as well as Dave the finance manager listened to every request I made in the purchase process of my new vehicle There is a friendly atmosphere in the whole dealership.I have been to ablot dealeships in my lifetime this has been the best experince ever

Jack Reak

My 300
9/10/2016

"Quick, easy, fair"

I have purchased many new and used vehicles & dealt with many dealers. This was by far the easiest purchased. They were fair, helpful and considering the amount of customers quick with the whole process. Our sales man Tom Dominguez was knowledgable, helpful and a no-nonsense kind of sales man. He was not pushy and was even helpful AFTER the sale. Faricy took care of everything they promised to do. Thank you

Tom Dominguez

Victoria Brown
9/09/2016

"Amazing"

Jim Carroll was amazing and listened to our needs and worked hard to accommodate them. I cannot express how impressed and pleased we are and we are telli,g our friends! Thank you!!!?

Jim Carroll
Our finance person was exvptional also, i dont remember her name