The Faricy Boys

Perkins Motor Company

1903 Lifetime Reviews

Primeblacknight
8/29/2016

"Got me into a new car."

The dealership was great and the staff were very friendly. I have been trying to get rid of my crappy old land rover forever but was upside down on the loan. Not only did they give me a discount, they gave me a great deal for my trade and got me into a brand new jeep renegade. I will be buying all my cars here from now on.

Tom Sharp
Tom Dominguez

Roberta K. Morrow

"Would Definitely Recommend!!"

I love this dealership! I personally bought 2 & my whole family 5 all together. They're the best. They made me feel like family and Dave in finance is a genious!

Jim in sales, Dave in finance.

Mec53
8/26/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

IYour staff are very friendly and helpful. They make you feel a part off a large family. I would purchase from your dealership again, our first Jeep Wrangler was purchased through Faricy 8 years ago and we were sorry to part with it but wanted a four door. Thank you for your kindness.

Jack our wonderful salesman. The financial person she was great. Even the receptionist was welcoming

newjeep34
8/26/2016

"Friendly and Helpful Customer Service"

Faricy made it easy and painless to trade in my car for a new one. I received a great deal for my car and was treated with respect during the entire process. The paperwork process was quick and easily explained, so I was done and driving away in a reasonable amount of time.

Marc Wilson

Cliff & Linda
8/25/2016

"Better then Perkins Motors"

Go to Faricy Brothers do NOT bother with Perkins Motors. We stopped by Perkins Motors first during the day. We were never greeted before or after we walked the lot. We wanted some more info and had to find a salesman. Once found he asked "Are you looking for a used car?" Waited for over 20 minutes for him to finish with a customer and then watched him go to another without ever giving us the time of day. Never got acknowledged by any of the employees. Left and went to Faricy Brothers. Immediately upon entering we were greeted. Scott Bowes was already helping a customer, but he took the time to help get us started.

Scott Bowes

jeepguy45
8/23/2016

"Great service"

Bought a used Jeep at a very reasonable price. I knew it needed some work so also had the service shop repair it before I brought it home for my son. They finished it before schedule. Everything was great and the staff was very friendly.

Katie in sales and Dave in service

Joel
8/22/2016

"Outstanding dealer"

Friendly dealer no hassle and no pushy sales.Showed up to check out a car and got a friendly greeting told them the car I was interested in. I took the car out for a test drive and no pressure to buy. Ended up coming back on that weekend and purchase the car. Will recommend this dealer over and over again.

Marc Wilson

happyjeepowner
8/21/2016

"Excellent service"

Buying from The Faricy Boys was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The sales people were helpful instead of being pushy. They were knowledgeable about the vehicle and went out of their way to find me what I wanted and explain all the details.

Katie, Scott, and Garrison

Karen Hall
8/19/2016

"Awesome Experience "

Treat there customers like they are valuable and not just a number like other dealerships, will definitely do business with them again and refer others to them also.

Jack Reak

chris724
8/18/2016

"Dave came through!"

Our 2002 Ford Taurus was going to cost us almost a thousand dollars to repair. Sure...it still runs...but my wife and I couldn't see the sense of putting the money into it. I had a great idea: "LET'S GO SHOPPING!". We turned into the Motor Park. Faricy Boys was the first turn. Heck...I've never bought a gently-used car before. A smiling greeter smiled. The greeter introduced David. We found, with David's help, a great deal on a 2011 Jeep Patriot (4 cylinder...don't "boo"...the gas mileage is worth it!). High high HIGH marks for Faricy Boys of Colorado Springs! You will not be disappointed!

David