The Faricy Boys

Perkins Motor Company

BBlock
7/29/2016

"My Faricy Exoerience"

This was one of the most pleasant interactions I've had buying a car. Dave Smith greeted me as soon as I walked in the showroom door. I told him I was interested in Renegades and his product knowledge of the Renegade line was awesome. I will highly recommend him and Faricy to friends and family. Good price, fair dealing on my trade-in, and I drove away completely happy with my 2016 Trailhawk. No buyer's remorse the next morning, either!

Dave Smith, Leon in Finance

Barberman1963
7/28/2016

"Chad Edge was the best sales person I've experienced in my 5"

Chad Edge was the best car salesman I have had the pleasure of working with in my 53 years !!! Highly recommend him and Faricy Boys dealership. Truly no haggling over price.

Chad Edge

crecka
6/10/2016

"disrespect me because I'm young?"

Worse than any car dealership iv ever been to. When you think of a car dealership you know they are shady and will try and rip you off and this place is no exception. I was in twice in one week and had multiple problems. First i came in for an oil change and it took almost 6 hours for an oil chance i was told it wouldn't take vary long so i sat and waited and waited and waited and about 5 hours into waiting i went to complain and they hadn't even brought it into the shop even though i scheduled an appointment which apparently means nothing to them.on top of that they couldn't find my service contract saying i had free oil changes they called the dealership i got it from and the original dealership told them i had a contract and gave them the contract number and the Faricy boys didn't believe them and wanted to charge me. after waiting over an hour for them to find my service contract they finally found it and then finally get my jeep in to get just an OIL CHANGE. I brought it back in a few days latter to have the purge valve changed and again i scheduled the appointment and was quoted half an hour to have it changed and i sat around for over SIX hours after i started complaining they again told me they hadn't even started on it yet and they again couldn't find my service contract saying the fix was free they wanted to charge me $600+ after asking to talk to a manager they suddenly had my jeep done after waiting at the dealership all day and they knew i was there and saw me waiting but no one cared maybe they didn't respect me because i look young but its totally unacceptable. and then today a month and a half later i get a call that the purge valve they ordered for my jeep is still in the parts department and are waiting on me to make an appointment to have it installed. so I'm thinking they lied to my face about even installing it in the first place

Mike

The Faricy Boys responded to this review

June 10, 2016

Conner, I apologize for the confusion and frustration that our phone call has caused you. We recently started cleaning up our special order slips that had not been pulled from the file and unfortunately the one for your purge valve was not pulled when the part was handed out. We did verify that our inventory was correct and that your part was no longer sitting on the shelf. I can assure you that the part was installed, or you would have been back because your check engine light would still have been on. Regarding the oil change wait times, you are definitely not the first person that has complained about those. Until this month, we have not offered appointments for oil changes, but we have listened to our customer's feedback and are now accepting appointments for our Express Lane in order to more efficiently serve our customers. Regards, Paul Faricy

chetna
8/25/2015

"Thanks!! Love our Santa Fe"

We recently relocated to Colorado Springs from India and wanted an inexpensive used car with AWD. On our first visit we met Jack and were very impressed with him. He is a great sales person, honest forthcoming and knows in and out of his cars. Unfortunately we could not find a car that satisfied all our criteria on that visit. We looked for other dealers but kept coming back due to Jack. On our second visit we also dealt with Robert and liked him as well. We chose a Grand Cherokee and took it for inspection. However it was told to us that it will take two weeks to get the title for that vehicle from bank. We didn't want to wait that long so we paid a third visit and chose a Santa Fe. We loved the car and we were able to buy it in our price range as well. Our car has been with us for about a week drives great and smooth. The only downside i felt would be that we had to wait very long on our third visit.All in all a great experience, we recommend faricy boys.

Robert, Tom Sharp, Jack Reak

awesomeguywithBMW
8/21/2015

"Thanks!!! BEST used car dealership I ever dealt with!!"

Extremely competent team with VERY strong sense of customer service and professionalism. My sales guy, Roger Linville, literally exceeded every expectation I had on any car dealerships especially with the used car dealers. He was 1) responsive whenever I called/left messages (quite a few in my case), 2) responsible for what he promises (car reviews and delivery), and 3) supportive in any aspect of me getting there/demo/purchase/delivery/settle. I was living in Chicago when I bought the car - flew in to buy the car at Faricy Boys, then left the car there because I was moving to Seattle. So, it was way more works than I expected, but his constant help allowed me to overcome every obstacles, and I am so moved that I couldn't help writing this review. One of the most impressive help was that he called me immediately and shipped over the 2nd key when he found it buried in some random demo car - 4 months after the purchase of my BMW. Since I bought the car in a condition missing the 2nd key, the unexpected delivery of the 2nd key was really eye opening to me. I mean, WHO DOES THAT? Especially an used car dealership who generally has NO incentive to ship over my 2nd key 4 months after the sale. However, that didn't stop my sales guy, Roger, to pursue excellence. Short term incentive is not something what Faricy Boys strive for. Customer service is in their spirit. I recommend anyone living in any other states to fly in and deal with Faricy Boys for used cars. As long as the car condition/pricing justifies it, their customer service is well worth the flight expense.

Roger Linville, Tom Sharp, Kerri Hill

Hey!@#
8/14/2015

"Great experience!"

Wow what a great experience for me! I found my first car, a 2010 Kia Forte on their website. I called them and found the price was a bit out of my reach so I let them know my budget and my sales guy Tom was wonderful and extremely helpful and let me know that they would give it to me for that price! No questions asked and no haggling was the best part! I was so excited. They did an excellent job with the service and detailing on my vehicle as well! Aboslutely 100% satisfied!

Tom Dominguez

AFMike
8/06/2015

"Bought another car from The Faricy Boys!"

I'm a repeat customer, just purchased our 5th car from The Faricy Boys since arriving in town 9 yrs ago. Five is a magical number and so is this dealership--I can say with all honestly I am a very experienced car buyer and Jack Reak has made the process simple--a top notch truly caring car salesman who represents both the seller and the buyer. I have only praise for the entire process, both sales and finance, parts and service, absolute professionals with the customer as the #1 reason they're in business. If you can close a deal without stress---there's nowhere else to go, only The Faricy Boys, I see why! I call Jack my brother, not blood but I trust him!

Jack Reak

domtroy
7/31/2015

"New 2015 Jeep Wrangler"

Fairly Boys made the buying process of a new jeep fairly simple. After dealing with other dealerships who tried to get us into something we didn't want and telling us what we can't get, we ended up back at Faricy boys. They listened to what we wanted and worked with us to get in to a new Jeep Wrangler. I was very pleased in the way they treated us and made this car buying experience simple.

Tom Sharp, Tom Dominguez

Mark R.
7/30/2015

"Bought Grand Cherokee from Faricy Boys"

I just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs. The fact that this is a family owned dealership rather than a corporate behemoth was evident at every point in the transaction. I was treated with respect at every point in the deal. So refreshing compared to the hustle and shuffle at so many "big" dealers. Unlike some dealers I didn't feel the need for a shower after the experience! I strongly recommend Faricy for a satisfying experience in car buying.

Tom Sharp, Steve Bartlett, Ben Faricy, Jack Reak

Steveo1013
7/23/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

I recently bought a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk from the Faricy Boys and I couldn't be happier with my experience. This was my first brand new car, and in the past I've only dealt with small auto brokers, because my experience with "big" dealerships was always frustrating and usually involved aggressive salesmanship. This was not the case with Faricy. I contacted them with a few questions via their website and quickly got a response from Kerri Hill in their internet sales department. She was very helpful in answering my questions, and made it clear up front that they don't practice aggressive sales techniques. I was able to have all of my questions answered and got to test drive the exact car I ended up buying without feeling pushed into the sale. I had done a ton of research before my first test drive, but even so one of the things that really sold me on my new Trail Rated Jeep was Joe taking us over their specially made 4X4 track. The pictures online don't do it justice; if you're considering buying a Trail Rated Jeep just let them take you on the track and you'll be sold too! Big thanks to Kerri Hill and Joe McNulty in Sales and Kelly Schultz in the business office for their help and friendly service, they made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions throughout the process. I couldn't be happier with my buying experience or my new Jeep!

Kelly Schultz, Joe McNulty, Kerri Hill