Thompson Sales Company

Thompson Sales Company Info

Mayse Automotive Group

psj717
1/19/2016

"2016 Acadia Denali White Frost"

Eddie Williamson dealt with us in an easy going professional manner. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of the cars he sells and is interested in his customers receiving the best deal possible. We are now learning the ins and outs of our beautiful new Acadia with the help of Eddie. Anthony Jesse, Business Manager, took time to look at all aspects of the loan to find an excellent deal. He also is very knowledgeable. Another excellent area in the dealership is the service department from our service man Randy Rose to Linda (who takes care of the loaner cars). Linda took great care to set me up with a loaner car while my new Acadia received the 3M package. Thank you Thompson for all you do for your customers which includes your excellent staff. Thompson will always be the one!

Eddie Williamson (Salesman), Anthony Jesse (Business Manager), Randy Rose (Service), Linda (loaner cars)

Kathyd1522
1/13/2016

"Awesome Experience"

My experience at Thompsons was smooth and painless. The process went so fast that I couldn't believe it. I would highly recommend Thompsons dealership to buy your next car.

Bobby Duncan. Adam Ragan

wkh2237
1/05/2016

"Great place to buy a vehicle."

Bobby Duncan was a great help in getting a good deal on a 2016 Enclave. They treat you like family and want you to be satisfied with your purchase.

Bobby Duncan, Mike Wood

Ashley
12/21/2015

"Best dealership!"

Bobby Stevens is an excellent sales person to work with. He did us great and got us an excellent deal! I will definitely go back for another vehicle!

Bobby Stevens

driver1109
12/21/2015

"It was a good day!"

After literally searching for a particular car all over the state I found the car I was looking for on their website and was referred to their sales consultant, Mike Faulkenberry. When we met in persona Mike was very personable and professional. He showed the car to my wife and I, and in the end we purchased it. Never once did we feel pressured. If all of the sales staff are as pleasant and knowledgeable as Mike, then you won't make a mistake in visiting with Thompson Sales of Springfield, Mo.

Mike Faulkenberry, Layne Lynch

Cyndi2622
12/01/2015

"Very friendly, helpful and made me feel appreciated "

Digger wells was a pleasure to work with! He even delivered the vehicle to my home to make it easier on me. Then took the time to set up my remote garage door openers. He even put in my grandbabies car seats in for me!

Digger wells and Troy Thompson

carchauffeur.irma84
12/01/2015

"Friendly and informative"

Denny Highfill and Loren Booker were our salesmen, they were quite courteous in helping us with acheiving the best price as possible, as we are a retired couple (teachers) and we like to get the best value in whatever we go about purchasing. Denny took quite a lot of time in showing us how to use all the new dash (technology) items. We had a 2011 La Crosse CXL that we traded in and there was somewhat more to learn about. You can be proud to have people like Denny and Loren working there. We have dealt with Thompson with two other new cars.

Denny Highfill, Loren Booker

Don
11/26/2015

"Outstanding Buying Experience"

Traveled from Kansas City and just purchased a new 2015 GMC Yukon XL. Of 40 years buying this is the best buying experience I could possibly have. No pressure, no trying to sell unwanted ad-dons, in and out, just great. No one in KC would touch the deal they made. They all claimed there was no way Thompson could sell it for the price we bought if for! Adam Ragan was great!

Adam Ragan

Gramcaddy
10/31/2015

"Fantastic Dealership!"

From the moment we pulled onto the lot at Thompson Sales, we experienced the most friendly and helpful auto dealership staff we've ever met. Our salesman, Michael Faulkenberry, was very knowledgeable and did not pressure us at all. He was truly interested in our needs and helped us negotiate a deal with our trade in. He guided us through the buying process and had the car cleaned and ready to drive off the lot in an unbelievably short period of time, although we decided to leave the car till some after market work could be completed. Mike Woods handled the paperwork to complete our deal and he was also very helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. A completely pleasant and very speedy buying experience!

Michael Faulkenberry, Mike Woods

Denny
10/31/2015

"They worked to get the best price that worked for me. "

Adam Ragan worked very hard to make this deal happen for us. In these days of tighter money as we are retired, that meant a lot to us and we were able to purchase a new truck. Thank-You to every one at Thompsons for working to make that happen. HDP

Adam Ragan