Thompson Sales Company

Thompson Sales Company Info

Mayse Automotive Group

Dan Seale
5/04/2016

"We had a wonderful experience at Thompsons GMC"

We would like to express our thanks to Jeff Harrison who was a wonderful salesman in our purchasing a 2015 Buick LaCrosse! We had to have some paint work done to our car right after the purchase due to vandals. Thompson's staff were wonderful in all ways in accommodating getting a portion of our car repainted! All involved did a wonderful job on doing their part! Would highly recommend the dealership!

Jeff Harrison, Linda, Debby, Steve! All wonderful!!!

Old man
4/21/2016

"Best sales person of all our car purchases"

We recently purchased a 2016 Terrain at Thompson Sales. While I have a couple problems with the dealership, I can highly recommend our salesman, David Rapelje. He showed us the inventory, asked important questions, and guided us to the vehicle we wanted. It didn't have leather seats. He arranged for leather to be installed, of which we are grateful and enjoy. David stayed after hours to finalize the deal. He made sure we were comfortable, and satisfied with our purchase. He is the ONLY sales person we have ever dealt with in our 46 years of marriage that did what he said he would do. We would most certainly recommend and request David's help in the purchase of a vehicle. Richard Abernathy

David Rapelje

Karolyn Ratliff
4/19/2016

"Had a great experience"

I walked into this dealership knowing what kind of car I wanted (Buick Encore) they got me into that car cheaper than anywhere else. They were able to give us the monthly payments we needed. They had us into the car and out of the lot within the day! I am certainly returning for my next car.

Dave R

Jules
4/13/2016

"Buying used Pathfinder"

Located car online and immediately heard from the online sales rep. Decided to drive up that evening after work to look at it and ended up driving home with it that night. The salesman made a deal I couldn't refuse and accepted my trade in sight unseen. Closed deal 2 hours after business hours. We were from out of town so very impressed they didn't tell us we would have to come back while they were open. Salesman has kept in contact to make sure everything with the car has been good. Love the car and very pleased with the whole experience. I didn't realize it was going to be that easy finding the car and color that I wanted.

Bobby Stevens, Adam Ragan

Happycarowner
3/28/2016

"Not intending to buy, but we did!"

We intended just to look around and compare. But Andy was so informative and friendly, that we decided to Buy right then and there. Everyone was easy going and there was no pressure or pushing to buy. They made you feel comfortable and at home. The buying process was explained and we have had follow up emails already. I would recommend this business to anyone.

Sales Rep was Andy

jcockell
2/29/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Thompson Sales has a keeper with David Rapelje. I met David on a Sunday while driving into the lot browsing. Three days later I have my V coupe and I wouldn't have bought it necessarily if David did not provide excellent customer service. Thanks David!

David Rapelje

Shirley
2/25/2016

"Enjoy being a Thompson Sales Company Customer!!"

We just purchased our second Buick Enclave through Thompson Sales Company. Of course, we again worked with Eddie Williamson, who listens to our needs and works hard to put us in the right automobile to fit those needs. We appreciate Eddie's attention to detail and his genuine interest in us as individuals, not just customers or clients. The entire Thompson staff is friendly, helpful and professional. Adam Ragan was efficient with the financial details and extremely helpful in covering all the paperwork, including titles and insurance. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Randy Rose who oversees all our service needs with skill and genuine concern. Gary & Shirley Whiteis

Eddie Williamson, Adam Ragan, Randy Rose

BLH
2/22/2016

"BUYING NEW VEHICLE"

We recently purchased a new Cadillac . Roy Line assisted in the purchase and trade in of our current vehicle. Roywas the perfect fit for us as our salesman.

ROY LINE

psj717
1/19/2016

"2016 Acadia Denali White Frost"

Eddie Williamson dealt with us in an easy going professional manner. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of the cars he sells and is interested in his customers receiving the best deal possible. We are now learning the ins and outs of our beautiful new Acadia with the help of Eddie. Anthony Jesse, Business Manager, took time to look at all aspects of the loan to find an excellent deal. He also is very knowledgeable. Another excellent area in the dealership is the service department from our service man Randy Rose to Linda (who takes care of the loaner cars). Linda took great care to set me up with a loaner car while my new Acadia received the 3M package. Thank you Thompson for all you do for your customers which includes your excellent staff. Thompson will always be the one!

Eddie Williamson (Salesman), Anthony Jesse (Business Manager), Randy Rose (Service), Linda (loaner cars)

Kathyd1522
1/13/2016

"Awesome Experience"

My experience at Thompsons was smooth and painless. The process went so fast that I couldn't believe it. I would highly recommend Thompsons dealership to buy your next car.

Bobby Duncan. Adam Ragan