Thompson Sales Company

Springfield, Missouri 65804
Thompson Sales Company Info

Dan
3/23/2015

"Absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had."

A very friendly, comfortable experience. The salesman, Vince Hamilton, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I told Vince the year range and price range I was looking for and he showed me the exact vehicle I had in mind. I didn't feel any pressure whatsoever. Absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had. Thank you, Vince!

Vince Hamilton

us257294
3/19/2015

"Fantastic and satisfied"

Purchased a 2015 Sierra from the Thompson Sales group on March 17th, 2015 and couldn't be more happy with my decision!! Digger Wells, my sales agent, did a fantastic job of making this purchase go as smoothly as it did. Digger was very informed on all aspects of this purchase and did a wonderful job of walking me through every process. I never felt once that I was being hurried or rushed through anything...from how all the features on the truck worked to meeting the service department and what to expect. It was a buying experience that I would recommend to anyone!! Thanks again to the staff of Thompson and a BIG THANK YOU TO DIGGER WELLS for making this so easy!! Sincerely, James Robeson

Digger Wells, Jason Palmer and Mike Wood

Jack Weber
10/22/2014

"Should not place a car for sale with dark window tint."

Bought a great car from Adam Ragan. He was very professional and fair and I thought I got a good deal on a great car. Not a great deal on a good car, but fair and about the right price. The car has been great, but I think the dealer should have removed the dark film on the windows. The car is really unsafe to drive at night, and Thompson Sales should know better to put car with with dark window film on their lot for sale. Such dark film is illegal in many states. No fault to Adam, as he offered to remove the film the previous day before the sale was final. We needed the car immediately as we were leaving for a wedding dinner 300 miles away the same day. We arrived at the dealership at 9:30 am and the sale was not completed until 11:30 am. Removal of the film would have made us miss the dinner. We will put 4

Adam Ragan

Jjerryloft
9/11/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was looking for a fuel efficent car in the used car part of the lot and Mark Cotner came out and introduced himself made me feel like I could trust him to tell him what I wanted in a car and there was no pressure to buy something I didn't want he answered all my questions about the car I was looking at and looked up the carfax to show me the history of the car and basically took me through the steps of buying the car with no pressure whatsoever, (test drive, my trade in appraised, difference in price and any concerns I had with the car I was looking at) and took care of everything to my satisfaction and made me feel very good about buying this car. I feel like if I have any problems at all I just need to call Mark and I will be taken care of. Thank You Mark for all your hard work! Jerry Loftis

Mark Cotner

clbjhnsn
9/08/2014

"Top Notch Every Time!"

Myself and my family have purchased several cars from not only Thompson Sales but from Digger himself. Every single time is an experience far superior to any other dealership. It's less of a sales pitch and more of a hassle free consultation. We will continue to buy exclusively from Digger and Thompson sales because I know they are honest and there's zero fluff. We just got a new car and my wife is also getting one in two weeks. Who will that sale go to? Digger Wells and Thompson sales. If you are able to pick your finance guide choose Lane Lynch he makes it all come together in the end for you. They are usually very busy so set aside some time but being busy is the ultimate good sign at a dealership. The dealerships that swarm you do so because there is no one else there for them to help. Not the case at Thompson, they get busy but they are pros at balancing customers.

Digger Wells, Lane Lynch

jason.roberts.3760
7/29/2014

"Great experience!!!!"

We had a great experience buying a car from Adam and the team at Thompson!!! They arranged for our car to have the windows tinted and some other work done on the vehicle and it was on time and looks great.

Adam Reagan

rdbass23
4/02/2014

"Used car purchase"

We were pleased with our decision to buy our car through this dealer. It was a very smooth process with no hassles or high pressure selling.

Roy Line and his sales manager

hemiman4
3/11/2014

"My wife and I went to a few other car dealers in town and..."

My wife and I went to a few other car dealers in town and they did not work very hard to make us happy buying a car, and I say that because Jeff Floyd and David Russell came back with better offers on our trade in trying to make sure we could afford the 2013 Chevy Cruze my wife wanted so much. We really appreciated the effort that they put toward us as customers in buying the vehicle we wanted.

HarryMeadows22
3/03/2014

"Had the best service and deal that we have ever had..."

Had the best service and deal that we have ever had buying a vehicle. The entire process took less than 5 hours start till we had our pickup. Jeff Floyd went thru every detail and even exceded our expectations. Recommend him on any deal or even a question.

Jeff Floyd

TwoSilosFarm
1/13/2014

"Went in for my FIRST IN MY LIFETIME purchase of a GM..."

Went in for my FIRST IN MY LIFETIME purchase of a GM vehicle. My Ford truck had failed me for the fourth time hauling horses, and after many years of giving Ford the benefit of the doubt, time after time, I was DONE. This was a very, very hard move for me. However, I had the best sales experience I have ever had through this dealership. I am a no-nonsense kind of gal when it comes to buying automobiles, and I have bought quite a few. I have seen many tactics over several different makes, both foreign and domestic. I can honestly say that Thompson is the best dealership I have ever been in. From the telephone greeting, to the sales floor digital welcome, and through the entire sales experience, this was a first class purchase experience. I got a good deal on the truck, all sorts of freebies, and a super salesman with no pressure. He was very knowledgeable and respectful. His name: Digger Wells. I needed to get the truck ready for work quickly, and Digger made sure all the options I needed such as spray-in liner, hitch, bed cover, etc. were all in within 48 hours, which is an almost impossible thing to get done. With their connections it was possible. When I picked the truck up on a Saturday (dealership is open 6 full days a week) the most incredible music was playing. I know that sounds crazy, and who would care, but it is just the icing on the cake. It is also nice to note that all personnel are very nicely dressed, something that was quite a change from seeing a less-professional look in the competitor company. All of these things add up and really do matter. Thompson Sales/General Motors, YOU IMPRESSED ME. After the sale note: the truck performed beautifully on its first hauling run. Great power, smooth transmission, and love that exhaust brake. Truck purchased: GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Diesel 4WD.

Digger Wells