Thompson Sales Company

Mayse Automotive Group

RUSHER73
9/21/2016

"SALE PENDING"

I felt compelled to write a review, even though I have not yet purchased a vehicle from the Thompson dealership. I have been working on the purchase of a 2014 Cadillac SRX with Bobby Stevens. There was no negotiating, as I was told the listed price is the best price. So much for that process which I personally love to do. I didn't press the issue, as the listed price is actually below market value. Anyway, I write this review to commend Mr. Stevens for his due diligence and trying to get this transaction done in a timely manner. I live about three and a half hours from the dealership, so I am strictly depending on pics of the car on the internet and a personal video that was sent to me by Bobby. In fairness, they are also bidding on my trade-in, sight unseen, and trying to get me the fairest deal possible. I will complete my review after taking possession of my Cadillac SRX. So far, so good, stay tuned!

BOBBY STEVENS

MM_BB
9/19/2016

"Very Satisfied"

Jace Brinkey was very good to work with. Knows the business and very professional. Low pressure and honest. I would work with him again when purchasing a car.

Jace Brinkley

Interested Buyer
8/23/2016

"Very Satisfied"

A very professional sales person in Denny Highfill. He was low pressure and knew the answer to questions regarding each vehicle we considered. A very customer centered Dealer

Denny Highfill

Mom23
8/22/2016

"Best experience by far"

I bought a car about 6 months ago at another dealer and the engine went out. Thompsons bent over backwards to help me get into a new car. I can not believe how wonderful and helpful they were. Dave is a wonderful sales man and Anthony in finance went above and beyond to get the best interest rate. I will never buy another car from anywhere but Thompsons.

David and anothony

Very Disappointed In These Folks
7/12/2016

"* * * * * The Absolute Best * * * * *"

5.0 star rating 7/12/2016 I Did A National Search Also And Found This Company To Be The Absolute Best. Alex And Anthony Handled My Deal And Went Above And Beyond To Make It Happen. They both have huge hearts and even after the sale was finalized they went above and beyond to make the things agreed upon happen. Just Top Notch In My Book Of National Search. Other Dealerships Need To Come By And Take Lessons On Professionalism, Integrity, And Truly Caring About People. This Is Definitely The School For It. Thanks again Thompson's, Keep Up The Great Work. God Will Bless It!!!!!! :-)

Alex Thompson And Anthony Jessie

Dan Seale
5/04/2016

"We had a wonderful experience at Thompsons GMC"

We would like to express our thanks to Jeff Harrison who was a wonderful salesman in our purchasing a 2015 Buick LaCrosse! We had to have some paint work done to our car right after the purchase due to vandals. Thompson's staff were wonderful in all ways in accommodating getting a portion of our car repainted! All involved did a wonderful job on doing their part! Would highly recommend the dealership!

Jeff Harrison, Linda, Debby, Steve! All wonderful!!!

Old man
4/21/2016

"Best sales person of all our car purchases"

We recently purchased a 2016 Terrain at Thompson Sales. While I have a couple problems with the dealership, I can highly recommend our salesman, David Rapelje. He showed us the inventory, asked important questions, and guided us to the vehicle we wanted. It didn't have leather seats. He arranged for leather to be installed, of which we are grateful and enjoy. David stayed after hours to finalize the deal. He made sure we were comfortable, and satisfied with our purchase. He is the ONLY sales person we have ever dealt with in our 46 years of marriage that did what he said he would do. We would most certainly recommend and request David's help in the purchase of a vehicle. Richard Abernathy

David Rapelje

Karolyn Ratliff
4/19/2016

"Had a great experience"

I walked into this dealership knowing what kind of car I wanted (Buick Encore) they got me into that car cheaper than anywhere else. They were able to give us the monthly payments we needed. They had us into the car and out of the lot within the day! I am certainly returning for my next car.

Dave R

Jules
4/13/2016

"Buying used Pathfinder"

Located car online and immediately heard from the online sales rep. Decided to drive up that evening after work to look at it and ended up driving home with it that night. The salesman made a deal I couldn't refuse and accepted my trade in sight unseen. Closed deal 2 hours after business hours. We were from out of town so very impressed they didn't tell us we would have to come back while they were open. Salesman has kept in contact to make sure everything with the car has been good. Love the car and very pleased with the whole experience. I didn't realize it was going to be that easy finding the car and color that I wanted.

Bobby Stevens, Adam Ragan

Happycarowner
3/28/2016

"Not intending to buy, but we did!"

We intended just to look around and compare. But Andy was so informative and friendly, that we decided to Buy right then and there. Everyone was easy going and there was no pressure or pushing to buy. They made you feel comfortable and at home. The buying process was explained and we have had follow up emails already. I would recommend this business to anyone.

Sales Rep was Andy