Thompson Sales Company

Thompson Sales Company Info

Enclave Guy
6/24/2015

"Great experience"

I have purchased 2 new vehicles from Thompson Sales over the last 3 years and both have been great experiences. My sales person, Eddie Williamson, treats me with respect, no surprises in pricing and goes above and beyond to make sure I pleased with the whole purchasing experience.

Eddie Williamson, Mike Wood

evpiel
6/05/2015

"Good deal, great service!"

Shopping on website for a late model used vehicle. Requested info on several and was contacted by Jeremy Smith. Went by to see him and test drive vehicles. He and Mike Faulkenberry were great to deal with. Fell in love with a 2012 Buick Regal, very low mileage, one owner GM Certified Pre-Owned car. Got a good deal, fair trade-in, and great service from all, including Layne Lynch who did all the paperwork in a very professional and efficient manner. I highly recommend Thompson Sales to anyone needing a quality vehicle and good honest dealing!

Jeremy Smith, Mike Faulkenberry, Layne Lynch

hardto please
5/31/2015

"I got what I wanted with no hassel."

I knew before I arrived what I wanted, Adam Regan was very patient and straight up. I feel like I received prompt courteous service and got a great deal on the vehicle. A great place to do business. .

Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful

swright
4/07/2015

"Great place to buy a car!"

We were so impressed with Thompson Sales. The salesman (Justin) was very helpful and never pressured us. We were unsure of which vehicle we wanted; and Justin was patient and explained the features of each one. We bought a Buick Enclave and absolutely LOVE it! The people at Thompson's are friendly with low sales pressure. We will definitely be using Thompson's Sales again!

Justin Amarillas

Dan
3/23/2015

"Absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had."

A very friendly, comfortable experience. The salesman, Vince Hamilton, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I told Vince the year range and price range I was looking for and he showed me the exact vehicle I had in mind. I didn't feel any pressure whatsoever. Absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had. Thank you, Vince!

Vince Hamilton

us257294
3/19/2015

"Fantastic and satisfied"

Purchased a 2015 Sierra from the Thompson Sales group on March 17th, 2015 and couldn't be more happy with my decision!! Digger Wells, my sales agent, did a fantastic job of making this purchase go as smoothly as it did. Digger was very informed on all aspects of this purchase and did a wonderful job of walking me through every process. I never felt once that I was being hurried or rushed through anything...from how all the features on the truck worked to meeting the service department and what to expect. It was a buying experience that I would recommend to anyone!! Thanks again to the staff of Thompson and a BIG THANK YOU TO DIGGER WELLS for making this so easy!! Sincerely, James Robeson

Digger Wells, Jason Palmer and Mike Wood

Jack Weber
10/22/2014

"Should not place a car for sale with dark window tint."

Bought a great car from Adam Ragan. He was very professional and fair and I thought I got a good deal on a great car. Not a great deal on a good car, but fair and about the right price. The car has been great, but I think the dealer should have removed the dark film on the windows. The car is really unsafe to drive at night, and Thompson Sales should know better to put car with with dark window film on their lot for sale. Such dark film is illegal in many states. No fault to Adam, as he offered to remove the film the previous day before the sale was final. We needed the car immediately as we were leaving for a wedding dinner 300 miles away the same day. We arrived at the dealership at 9:30 am and the sale was not completed until 11:30 am. Removal of the film would have made us miss the dinner. We will put 4

Adam Ragan

Jjerryloft
9/11/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was looking for a fuel efficent car in the used car part of the lot and Mark Cotner came out and introduced himself made me feel like I could trust him to tell him what I wanted in a car and there was no pressure to buy something I didn't want he answered all my questions about the car I was looking at and looked up the carfax to show me the history of the car and basically took me through the steps of buying the car with no pressure whatsoever, (test drive, my trade in appraised, difference in price and any concerns I had with the car I was looking at) and took care of everything to my satisfaction and made me feel very good about buying this car. I feel like if I have any problems at all I just need to call Mark and I will be taken care of. Thank You Mark for all your hard work! Jerry Loftis

Mark Cotner

clbjhnsn
9/08/2014

"Top Notch Every Time!"

Myself and my family have purchased several cars from not only Thompson Sales but from Digger himself. Every single time is an experience far superior to any other dealership. It's less of a sales pitch and more of a hassle free consultation. We will continue to buy exclusively from Digger and Thompson sales because I know they are honest and there's zero fluff. We just got a new car and my wife is also getting one in two weeks. Who will that sale go to? Digger Wells and Thompson sales. If you are able to pick your finance guide choose Lane Lynch he makes it all come together in the end for you. They are usually very busy so set aside some time but being busy is the ultimate good sign at a dealership. The dealerships that swarm you do so because there is no one else there for them to help. Not the case at Thompson, they get busy but they are pros at balancing customers.

Digger Wells, Lane Lynch

jason.roberts.3760
7/29/2014

"Great experience!!!!"

We had a great experience buying a car from Adam and the team at Thompson!!! They arranged for our car to have the windows tinted and some other work done on the vehicle and it was on time and looks great.

Adam Reagan