Thompson Sales Company

Thompson Sales Company Info

Logann12
8/26/2015

"Service department "

Took my car in to get oil changed and tires rotated and ended up with my SRX Cadillac's paint scratched , after two attempts to fix it they left it worse than it was,

Randy Rose

Jsales
8/24/2015

"Great customer service!"

Consultant and finance departments helped ease me back into the process of buying a car. Everything took place in a timely manner. Thanks so much!

Roy and Mike

ljmccal
7/09/2015

"very helpful & nice"

I've bought two cars from this dealer. I have been very pleased both times. Very helpful and if they don't know answer they will find out. Salesmen are not pushy.

Jeff Floyd

Enclave Guy
6/24/2015

"Great experience"

I have purchased 2 new vehicles from Thompson Sales over the last 3 years and both have been great experiences. My sales person, Eddie Williamson, treats me with respect, no surprises in pricing and goes above and beyond to make sure I pleased with the whole purchasing experience.

Eddie Williamson, Mike Wood

evpiel
6/05/2015

"Good deal, great service!"

Shopping on website for a late model used vehicle. Requested info on several and was contacted by Jeremy Smith. Went by to see him and test drive vehicles. He and Mike Faulkenberry were great to deal with. Fell in love with a 2012 Buick Regal, very low mileage, one owner GM Certified Pre-Owned car. Got a good deal, fair trade-in, and great service from all, including Layne Lynch who did all the paperwork in a very professional and efficient manner. I highly recommend Thompson Sales to anyone needing a quality vehicle and good honest dealing!

Jeremy Smith, Mike Faulkenberry, Layne Lynch

hardto please
5/31/2015

"I got what I wanted with no hassel."

I knew before I arrived what I wanted, Adam Regan was very patient and straight up. I feel like I received prompt courteous service and got a great deal on the vehicle. A great place to do business. .

Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful

swright
4/07/2015

"Great place to buy a car!"

We were so impressed with Thompson Sales. The salesman (Justin) was very helpful and never pressured us. We were unsure of which vehicle we wanted; and Justin was patient and explained the features of each one. We bought a Buick Enclave and absolutely LOVE it! The people at Thompson's are friendly with low sales pressure. We will definitely be using Thompson's Sales again!

Justin Amarillas

Dan
3/23/2015

"Absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had."

A very friendly, comfortable experience. The salesman, Vince Hamilton, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I told Vince the year range and price range I was looking for and he showed me the exact vehicle I had in mind. I didn't feel any pressure whatsoever. Absolutely the best dealership experience I've ever had. Thank you, Vince!

Vince Hamilton

us257294
3/19/2015

"Fantastic and satisfied"

Purchased a 2015 Sierra from the Thompson Sales group on March 17th, 2015 and couldn't be more happy with my decision!! Digger Wells, my sales agent, did a fantastic job of making this purchase go as smoothly as it did. Digger was very informed on all aspects of this purchase and did a wonderful job of walking me through every process. I never felt once that I was being hurried or rushed through anything...from how all the features on the truck worked to meeting the service department and what to expect. It was a buying experience that I would recommend to anyone!! Thanks again to the staff of Thompson and a BIG THANK YOU TO DIGGER WELLS for making this so easy!! Sincerely, James Robeson

Digger Wells, Jason Palmer and Mike Wood

Jack Weber
10/22/2014

"Should not place a car for sale with dark window tint."

Bought a great car from Adam Ragan. He was very professional and fair and I thought I got a good deal on a great car. Not a great deal on a good car, but fair and about the right price. The car has been great, but I think the dealer should have removed the dark film on the windows. The car is really unsafe to drive at night, and Thompson Sales should know better to put car with with dark window film on their lot for sale. Such dark film is illegal in many states. No fault to Adam, as he offered to remove the film the previous day before the sale was final. We needed the car immediately as we were leaving for a wedding dinner 300 miles away the same day. We arrived at the dealership at 9:30 am and the sale was not completed until 11:30 am. Removal of the film would have made us miss the dinner. We will put 4

Adam Ragan