Thompson Sales Company

Thompson Sales Company
Thompson Sales Company Info

Mayse Automotive Group

"Excellent Customer Service"

I was looking for a fuel efficent car in the used car part of the lot and Mark Cotner came out and introduced himself made me feel like I could trust him to tell him what I wanted in a car and there was no pressure to buy something I didn't want he answered all my questions about the car I was looking at and looked up the carfax to show me the history of the car and basically took me through the steps of buying the car with no pressure whatsoever, (test drive, my trade in appraised, difference in price and any concerns I had with the car I was looking at) and took care of everything to my satisfaction and made me feel very good about buying this car. I feel like if I have any problems at all I just need to call Mark and I will be taken care of. Thank You Mark for all your hard work! Jerry Loftis

Mark Cotner

"Top Notch Every Time!"

Myself and my family have purchased several cars from not only Thompson Sales but from Digger himself. Every single time is an experience far superior to any other dealership. It's less of a sales pitch and more of a hassle free consultation. We will continue to buy exclusively from Digger and Thompson sales because I know they are honest and there's zero fluff. We just got a new car and my wife is also getting one in two weeks. Who will that sale go to? Digger Wells and Thompson sales. If you are able to pick your finance guide choose Lane Lynch he makes it all come together in the end for you. They are usually very busy so set aside some time but being busy is the ultimate good sign at a dealership. The dealerships that swarm you do so because there is no one else there for them to help. Not the case at Thompson, they get busy but they are pros at balancing customers.

Digger Wells, Lane Lynch

"Great experience!!!!"

We had a great experience buying a car from Adam and the team at Thompson!!! They arranged for our car to have the windows tinted and some other work done on the vehicle and it was on time and looks great.

Adam Reagan

"Used car purchase"

We were pleased with our decision to buy our car through this dealer. It was a very smooth process with no hassles or high pressure selling.

Roy Line and his sales manager

"My wife and I went to a few other car dealers in town and..."

My wife and I went to a few other car dealers in town and they did not work very hard to make us happy buying a car, and I say that because Jeff Floyd and David Russell came back with better offers on our trade in trying to make sure we could afford the 2013 Chevy Cruze my wife wanted so much. We really appreciated the effort that they put toward us as customers in buying the vehicle we wanted.

"Had the best service and deal that we have ever had..."

Had the best service and deal that we have ever had buying a vehicle. The entire process took less than 5 hours start till we had our pickup. Jeff Floyd went thru every detail and even exceded our expectations. Recommend him on any deal or even a question.

Jeff Floyd

"Went in for my FIRST IN MY LIFETIME purchase of a GM..."

Went in for my FIRST IN MY LIFETIME purchase of a GM vehicle. My Ford truck had failed me for the fourth time hauling horses, and after many years of giving Ford the benefit of the doubt, time after time, I was DONE. This was a very, very hard move for me. However, I had the best sales experience I have ever had through this dealership. I am a no-nonsense kind of gal when it comes to buying automobiles, and I have bought quite a few. I have seen many tactics over several different makes, both foreign and domestic. I can honestly say that Thompson is the best dealership I have ever been in. From the telephone greeting, to the sales floor digital welcome, and through the entire sales experience, this was a first class purchase experience. I got a good deal on the truck, all sorts of freebies, and a super salesman with no pressure. He was very knowledgeable and respectful. His name: Digger Wells. I needed to get the truck ready for work quickly, and Digger made sure all the options I needed such as spray-in liner, hitch, bed cover, etc. were all in within 48 hours, which is an almost impossible thing to get done. With their connections it was possible. When I picked the truck up on a Saturday (dealership is open 6 full days a week) the most incredible music was playing. I know that sounds crazy, and who would care, but it is just the icing on the cake. It is also nice to note that all personnel are very nicely dressed, something that was quite a change from seeing a less-professional look in the competitor company. All of these things add up and really do matter. Thompson Sales/General Motors, YOU IMPRESSED ME. After the sale note: the truck performed beautifully on its first hauling run. Great power, smooth transmission, and love that exhaust brake. Truck purchased: GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab Diesel 4WD.

Digger Wells

"We have purchased multiple vehicles from Thompsons. Their..."

We have purchased multiple vehicles from Thompsons. Their service and customer service keep us coming back to do business time after time. I would recommend them to anyone. Digger knows the technology of every vehicle we have looked at. He has helped me by phone when I couldn't figure out how to program the car. Phil in service also does an exemplary job in taking care of our needs.

Digger Wells

"Our sales person was Eddie Williamson. Eddie was..."

Our sales person was Eddie Williamson. Eddie was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, very knowledgeable and patient. He went the extra mile with us explaining the process as well as the operation of the vehicle. In the 50 odd years we have purchased vehicles we can assure you that Eddie rated at the top. Other personnel at Thompson sales were equally as pleasant to work with. I wanted to mention that Mr. Thompson stopped by while we were completing the necessary paperwork and expressed his appreciation for doing business with Thompson Sales. This was a first for us during all of the years we have purchased vehicles. Mike Woods prepared the necessary documents, explaining all of the options available, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. Bottom line is, we highly recommend Thompson Sales and Eddie Williamson! Lynda & Jerry Palmer

EDDIE WILLIAMSON

"I had hoped around to a couple dealers in the surrounding..."

I had hoped around to a couple dealers in the surrounding area with not much luck on trading. The main issues where customer service and trade in value. After talking with Adam Ragan over the phone and in person we looked at a truck that i had found online. It did not work for me do to some options. Adam went a head and had an appraisal done on my trade in and came back with a far price which i had not received at other locations. Adam then hit the computer to find me the truck that I wanted with the options that I liked. The finance department was also very friendly and easy to deal with. This was a great buying experience and i will be back.

Adam Ragan